Hybrent Experience

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Ernest R.
Supply Chain Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall Hybrent is a good tool. Front end users (orders) love it. Finance users are neutral.

Vorteile: This product is easy to use on the front end. We have 13 satellite offices and they like the "Shop" feature. It is much like Amazon shopping. You don't need specifics and it brings up the list of items that closely resembles what you typed in. I also like the template and favorites features. We have not used this very much, but it is catching on. Creating a list of items that you order regularly and being able to add the whole list instead of having to find each individual item is quite handy. I also like the invoicing process. It will not let you process and invoice until everything on that invoice has been received. Receiving items is also relatively easy and takes care of the having to scan in packing slips. GL coding invoices and items is also a PRO. All items can be assigned a their own code so it will transfer properly with our accounting program (GP). Customer service is great. They reply quickly and most of the time they can take care of your request. But they are also limited to what the system can do. But they are very knowledgeable and can take care of just about anything.

Nachteile: Reports are limited. Need to be more robust. No way of creating your own report and saving it to use regularly as you need it. If you want a custom report, you must request it. When you do use one of the canned reports, there is a lot of manipulating of the data to be able to get the report you want. Some reports are to big to download so you have to ask for customer service to run for you. In invoices, they were not able to make the trade discount work based on the payment terms. They had to create a workaround that requires you to manually figure the discount amount and manually enter it. However, at least it does transfer to GP correctly. We order twice a month. Each order cycle creates between 80 and 90 POs. We need to be able to print all those POs at once to upload into a document management program. Unfortunately, you have to go into each PO and print it out. Hopefully this will change in the future. Customization is virtually non-existent. This is a web based system. So everyone is using the same product. If you want your invoice feature to have something or a shortcut added, it cannot be done. Because it would effect everyone who is using it. Wish there was more customization. Unable to make mass changes on inventory/noninventory items. Unable to make mass changes on what offices have access to certain items. Cannot bring up a list of GL code without it reporting every location for that GL code.

Finally - a solution for our practice and surgery center!

Jaclyn S.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: It’s hard to narrow it down to just a few things. However, I will start with the fact that the professionals at Hybrent are truly that - professionals. From ALL levels and at EVERY step along the way, I have been met with the most exemplary customer service that possibly exceeds any company I’ve done business with. They are always prompt, accessible, and helpful. I’ve yet to encounter a person or department that’s a “weak link.” Second, Hybrent offers a complete solution to our ordering, receiving, inventory management, case-costing, etc. They already figured out that there are no shortcuts in doing it correctly. Rather than creating another variation on the same theme (like other companies have done), they bit the bullet and did the necessary hard work that needed to be done, creating an interface that a company of my size would otherwise never dream of being able to have. Third, the system is customizable and scalable. Personally, I love data and love the limitless customization for reporting. However, it is user-friendly enough that you could also keep things extra simple as well. The folks at Hybrent will help you set up the system so that it can be the solution you want. Fourth, I love that I can do things via the app on any device or via my desktop. This makes compliance much easier for our staff. Also, it is a less costly solution than with other vendors. With other systems, we had to either purchase the newest iPads/tablets and /or lease proprietary scanners.

Nachteile: Of course, I wish it cost less. However, you really do get what you pay for. And, honestly, when you factor everything in, it is well worth the price. The free/lower-cost options provided by medical supply vendors just don’t cut it. You get what you pay for.

von Hybrent an 3.7.2019

Jaclyn - Thank you for the INCREDIBLE review! We are so happy you're enjoying your Hybrent subscriptions and benefitting from our supply chain solution. Our solution is only as successful as our customers who use it - thank you for all that you do!

Melissa T.
Regional Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I don't work in the AP department, so I'm not sure how things are on their end, but I believe for the most part, the system is easy to use, makes ordering much easier for the staff and easier for management especially since most of us manage 8-10 clinics-that's a lot of ordering! There are a few bumps in the road along the way. Having an outstanding account manager and support helps us get over these bumps quite easily. I would definitely recommend Hybrent especially for a business that is growing and has multiple locations. We have approximately 38 in Atlanta, 13-15 in Tennessee and 14 in Florida.

Vorteile: That you can order all supplies at one time regardless of the vendor without going to multiple websites to place orders. As a manager, makes reviewing and approving orders very simple. Customer support is amazing and does an incredible amount of work and in a very timely fashion-usually within hours of my email. They get an A++. It is also very cohesive for our accounts payable department making invoices easier than having them mailed and tracked.

Nachteile: I'm not sure if the software or the vendor, but when we use certain vendors, not all items are loaded and it can get cumbersome adding items along the way. The majority are there, it's items here and there that doctors and staff request be added.

Very user friendly software with excellent reports which gave us visibility into clinic purchases

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Eileen M.
Manager, Purchasing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Visibility into purchasing patterns/trends for our off-site clinics which will allow for standardization of product across the system and allow us to point more of our purchase volume to contracted manufacturers

Vorteile: This software is extremely user-friendly; training takes very little time and in most instances can be done via WebEx. The platform allows requesters to use one source for their ordering instead of using multiple direct vendor sites. The reports available are a value add and give Manager's visibility into the ordering practices of the Cost Centers they are responsible for. Customer Service is excellent too; very responsive.

Nachteile: Sometimes when you make a change regarding PUOM or price on one day then go back the next day the change you made is gone/overridden and you have to re-enter the change. Seems like when the system is updated changes are lost. Some of the functions within the program run slow and sometimes when trying to help an end user you have to go to multiple fields/screens to obtain the information which is time consuming.

Great addition to our business

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Becky R.
Phlebotomist/Lab Technician (purchaser for lab)
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Definately easy to use and makes things easier on purchasing department. Also it appears to help keep overall cost of supplies lower.

Vorteile: I like that all supplies are ordered from one place. The Hybrent software makes it incredibly easy to compare prices from different vendors and choose the one that fits your organizations needs the most. They keep you well informed of shipping notices and updates. Delivery turnaround time is exceptional.

Nachteile: When I try to type something into the search bar like "butterfly needle" It will come up with all kinds of strange completely unrelated items and often not be able to find the butterfly at all. I have to use the item code which at times is not easy to find, especially if it is a new item. Also I wish there were better more thorough descriptions of supplies, particularly when the item is lacking a picture. There can be several items that sound or look almost exactly the same and it can be difficult to determine which is the one you are looking for when descriptions are so vague, sometimes even nonexistent.

von Hybrent an 6.11.2018

Thank you for your review, Becky! We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent's price comparison and tracking information! Our search and product description features were updated in our most recent software upgrade - we recommend upgrading to our latest version and would love to help your team take advantage of more pictures and thorough descriptions!

Overall it is a great system to consolidate your purchasing into one location.

Bewertet am 17.10.2017
Zach G.
Pavilion Services Director
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the ease of use for the end user the most. In order to successfully implement a system like this you need to have buy in from the end user and this system makes this very easy. The reason that I gave it 4 starts on the ease of use however is that on the administration side it could use some work. Also another thing that I really like is the quality of service I get from the customer service individuals.

Nachteile: There are some functions that I would add to make it easier to use, we have some work arounds that we have to use in order to get it to work correctly. Also I think a major thing that lacks is a workable inventory system. I think that in order to take Hybrent to the next level and really get the price point that they are looking for there needs to be a better inventory system in place.

Very informative and easy to use!

Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Heather B.
MATERIALS MANAGER
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ordering is fast and easy! Very user friendly site!

Vorteile: I can compare different vendor pricing at the same time when purchasing a product.

Nachteile: I wish there were more types of reports available for use.

von Hybrent an 7.10.2019

Thanks for leaving a review, Heather! It's so wonderful to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent. I think you'll love our newest update - we added more reports AND you can create custom reports!

Game changer!

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Rebecca R.
CST, Materials Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used to have to do orders one at a time, either via email, website, or (the worst) calling on the phone. So tedious! It took hours every day. Now, I can do one massive order in the Hybrent platform, and it's automatically separated into separate POs. Hitting the generate PO button ONCE fires off all of my orders at once. I wish I'd had this program years ago when I was having to do everything the hard way!

Vorteile: I love Hybrent more than I can properly express! This simple program has literally saved me hours every single day. Placing orders has gone from a headache to a breeze with this streamlined platform.

Nachteile: The search function can be a little buggy. It occasionally slows me down when I can't find an item that I know is in Hybrent, but there's always the vendor portal if you need it.

von Hybrent an 18.9.2019

Thank you for leaving us a review, Rebecca! We're ecstatic to hear about your positive experience with the system.

Incredible system

Tori S.
Clinical Director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time wasting- instead of calling/logging into 15 different websites to order all of our products, it is a one stop shop

Vorteile: Hybrent is easy to use and has been a game changer at our facility. The ease of ordering all supplies in one place saves time and increases productivity. The punch out feature allows you to search on the vendor site and add any items to your cart that may not already be loaded into your Hybrent inventory. Once you load your cart and punch out, it automatically takes you back to the Hybrent site and adds to your PO there. There is also a smart phone app that you can toggle various notifications and look up inventory in real time. Best money you can spend for purchasing/inventory management!

Nachteile: Unfortunately, Hybrent is unable to communicate with our software, Vision, to fully optimize inventory usage. That is more a reflection of our software, though.

Hybrent - the all purpose solution

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Linda R.
Inventory Supply Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hybrent has allowed our organization to automate and streamline the ordering process as well as given us the ability to run perpetual inventories at each of our three locations. This has resulted in standardizing the products carried and gives us a much better picture of where our supply dollars are going.

Vorteile: Easy to use, web based platform, lots of features for a very reasonable price, continued support from Hybrent team, willingness of Hybrent team to listen to and implement requested/suggested changes.

Nachteile: Very few help guides available, does not offer a dedicated customer service contact which I can call with questions.

von Hybrent an 23.10.2018

Thank you for your review, Linda! We're so happy to hear that Hybrent has benefitted your organization! Our team is working on more help guides which will be available for you to reference as needed. If you have any questions, conveniently message our Customer Support team through the chat bubble located in your Hybrent portal or send an email at cs@hybrent.com.

time saver. user friendly love it!!!

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Jovani G.
Materials Manager

Vorteile: ability to place multiple orders at once and the ease of tracking my inventory. Tracking invoices and back ordered items

Nachteile: Theres a small learning curve other then that ive never had any issues

von Hybrent an 23.8.2018

Hi Jovani, thank you for the review and feedback! We're glad that you have been able to save time ordering for your facility. We are happy that Hybrent has helped you manage the status of your orders. Our Implementation team is in the process of creating more video and written learning materials to make the learning process easier for our users!

Solves many purchasing issues

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Virginia J.
COO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Hybrent has been exceptional. From implementation to integration, as well as little tweaks we have done along the way, the hybrent team is very quick to respond and solve problems. Its easy training of new employees as well!

Vorteile: We love the cost control of the software, the integration with the vendors, the ease of ordering, and the integration with our accounting software to eliminate double entry.

Nachteile: More vendors in our market need to be connected to hybrent.

von Hybrent an 4.9.2019

Thank you for the wonderful review, Virginia! We're thrilled you're enjoying the benefits Hybrent offers. We can connect to any vendor, even those without EDI capability, but we also hope more vendors upgrade to EDI in the near future!

Hybrent

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Tony M.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Useful experience for ordering multiple supplies. Invoices and quickbooks issues with Hybrent.

Vorteile: Creating multiple POs from multiple vendors at once.

Nachteile: Punch out issues, quantity issues when checkout, slow performance when large items are added to the cart, not all invoices are posted directly to Hybrent from the vendors.

von Hybrent an 2.7.2019

Thank you for your review, Tony! We recently improved our Punch Out feature, eliminating the issues that your center was experiencing. While we don't have an EDI with every vendor, we do offer the ability for our team to streamline your invoicing process with non-EDI vendors! A member of our Customer Success team will be reaching out regarding your quantity issues, so we can resolve them ASAP and get your team back to a smooth, efficient process within Hybrent!

Jessica C.
Accountant
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer support has always been great and we have saved a lot of time using the software!

Vorteile: The time it saves and how efficient it is!

Nachteile: When you are adding a new item to purchase in Hybrent, you have to manually enter the price vs it pulling from the vendor site. This leaves room for error and can lead to incorrect invoice cost leading to more delays.

von Hybrent an 6.5.2019

Thank you for your kind review, Jessica! Many users request data directly from their reps/vendors that includes pricing, so this can be uploaded by the Hybrent team. While there's always risk for error, having it come direct from the vendor eliminates much of the risk. Our invoicing feature will catch any potential issues with our awesome 3-way match!

Hybrent is user friendly software. Easy to understand and give training to users.

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Hitesh S.
Purchasing Manager

Vorteile: Hybrent is user friendly platform, no need any detail training If you order through any online web browser then you can easily work with Hybrent software and good customer service.

Nachteile: Reporting feature is not as good as I thought and there is no custom reporting feature for user. you have to ask Hybrent customer service for any report you need.

von Hybrent an 23.8.2018

Thank you for the kind review, Hitesh! We're happy Hybrent has created an easy user experience for you and that our customer service team has supported you. Thank you for the feedback on our reporting feature and have used this to improve our software by adding more user reporting customization in our latest update!

Hybrent

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Erin W.
RN Nurse Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is exceptional! They have hand held us every step of the way. It was easy to implement and once on board they don't leave you to "figure" it out.

Vorteile: Hybrent is such a great product! It allows for ease of access when ordering, making it a one stop shop! The monthly dashboard allows for complete spend transparency. Overall the product has proven to provide ease of access and a more structured efficiency with ordering. Customer service is outstanding!!

Nachteile: Difficulty adding new products. We are now set up on a website wash that allows for products to be brought over without having to add them.

Hybrent has cut my work load in half. It has made ordering and pricing worry free.

Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Terri C.
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ease in ordering , tracking inventory and paying invoices

Vorteile: I like the fact that I am able to do all my work in one system. Placing orders, paying invoices with general ledger codes already assigned to them, tracking inventory, correct pricing.

Nachteile: The only thing that I don't like is Hybrent staff adds to or changes item is my inventory without notifying me. But we seemed to have remedied that problem lately.

Jordan A.
Purchasing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Hybrent daily.

Vorteile: I really enjoy having all orders on one dashboard to be able to view and manage.
The support and customer service is also amazing!

Nachteile: It can be a little difficult to navagate and understand at first, which is expected to some degree with all new programs.
Would be beneficial to have additional training materials via video rather than typed out explination. (It's easier to understand things when you can see the screen instead of trying to navigate line by line.)

Easy to use inventory management system, that provides real time control over the entire center.

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Jeffrey S.
Director of Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Provides the ability to change inventory with vendors in real time. Easy to use and track supplies making changes when necessary.

Nachteile: Systems reporting is limited and the ability to drill down on certain aspects of day could be enhanced to help the functionality of the system.

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Lee ann P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They've been great to work with.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the ability to walk through a store room and scan bar codes and send orders from a mobile device. And, the integration with our accounting package. The reports will also be more robust then what I currently have access too. We've just started with them, however we feel we'll save a significant amount of time placing supply orders.

Nachteile: Our Hybrent will be integrated with our Amkai system so there is some nuances we'll have to figure out, however they've been awesome to work with and the system will be worth it.

von Hybrent an 30.10.2018

Thank you for your review, Lee Ann! Our team is happy to hear that you like the accessibility of our barcoding and mobile features! We're looking forward to completing your Amkai integration soon, so you can enjoy all the benefits from using our system and improving your overall efficiency! It's great to hear that you're enjoying working with us and your Implementation Specialist, Mark, is always available if you need any help.

Hybrent has changed the way

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Christina M.
Materials Manager

Vorteile: Hybrent has been a huge time saver especially when doing daily tasks such as ordering from multiple vendors . Using Hybrent as given me the ability to place multiple orders, confirm pricing and receive the product into inventory is fantastic. We will be implementing the accounting software soon and that will give us the ability to approve the invoice and authorize payment. What a time saver.

Nachteile: I look forward to having the ability to see tracking of shipments of all items that are ordered through the Hybrent system. . Currently that is not fully implemented only certain vendor shipments can be tracked.

von Hybrent an 23.8.2018

Thank you for the feedback and review, Christina! We're so happy that you have been able to save time using Hybrent for your ordering and inventory management needs. It is up to the vendors to approve Hybrent to track their clients shipments, but we look forward to one day having all vendors support shipping tracking through our software!

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Stephen F.
Director of Finance
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Hybrent software has a great ecommerce type ordering platform that is easy to use.

Nachteile: The app can be more user friendly and more comprehensive

von Hybrent an 2.7.2019

Thank you for leaving Hybrent a review, Stephen! We always love hearing that, as a user, it's easy to order on the platform. As we are continuously working toward improving the software, we will be reaching out to better understand ways that our app can become more robust like the desktop version!

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
James M.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Inventory value, live tracking of orders and overall spending.

Vorteile: This software is easy to navigate for daily operations. Most training is not complicated. Our accounting appreciates the 3 way invoice matching. Item Master input is in a simple excel format.

Nachteile: I would like to see more options for checking in items. For example, it would be great to have the ability to check in and instantly deduct items. Also, my orders contain items which belong in different inventory locations yet I have to check in entire orders to one location.

I have had a phenomenal experience with Hybrent. I would recommend to anyone.

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Eden V.
Senior Surgical Tech
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am most impressed with the ability to order from multiple distributors/manufacturers all from one place. It has made ordering supplies a breeze!

Nachteile: I do wish that the App form of the software was more in depth, like the desktop version. There are some things I can do on the website that I am unable to do on the App. It would be nice if they mirrored each other

This has been a great experience it has help to make ordering easier, especially when I am out.

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Amy C.
Sr. Purchasing Coordinator

Kommentare: Orders can still go through without me if I am out and that we don't need packing slips in order to get the bills paid as we don't always get packing slips but can utilize the orders that are placed on Hybrent.

Vorteile: That there are enhancements that make it easier to fit our business. Ease of use for personnel that have trouble navigating computers.

Nachteile: That I don't have access to delete or add certain items as I feel that I could have gotten it done quicker. Or to open orders if a user accidentally clicked complete. I hate to bother CS for simple things.