Über Poptin

Eine Plattform zur Optimierung der Konversionsrate, die mithilfe von Pop-ups und Formularen mehr Website-Besucher in Leads, Abonnenten und Verkäufe umwandelt.

Erfahre mehr über Poptin

Deep customization of pop up and form design, flexibility of form layout, support for Zapier, A/B testing, built-in autoresponder, analytics, excellent customer support.

The only downside is that there are some minor glitches in the visual editor sometimes, but the rest more than makes up for it.

Bewertungen zu Poptin

4,9

Poptin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 266 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Poptin bereits verwendet?

Uwe
Administrator in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tooles Tool

Kommentare: Erhöhung der Conversationrate. Weniger Buchungsabsprünge

Sehr einfache Anwendung. Läßt sich sehr einfach konfigurieren und in die Webseite implementieren. Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten sind sehr gut. Viele Anwendungsbereiche machen dieses Tool flexibel einsetzbar.

Bisher keine Nachteile gefunden. Ich glaube icgh werde auch kaum welche finden. Alles macht einen sehr durchdachten Eindruck.

Ulrich
destiller in Deutschland
Wein und Spirituosen, Selbstständig

Popups wie sie sein sollten

Kommentare: Nach einigen Fehlern meinerseits, konnte mir der Support superschnell helfen.

Es ist eine einfache, schnellverständliche Software

Es war mir nicht ohne Hilfe möglich, das Popup zum Laufen zu bringen.

Amy
Amy
Marketing Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really Responsive Support

Kommentare: The overall experience is good. I can tell they have put a lot of time into developing the product it’s also new and I’ve discovered decal glitches. That said when I reach out, they are very fast to respond and take action to quickly update the software to meet our needs. They go above and beyond what most software companies offer when it comes to customer support. I really value and appreciate that!

The templates designs are beautiful and seamless to edit.

I don’t like the billing model. I believe they should charge by “unique views” not “unique visitors”. We get over 1M visitors to your site per month yet we only use Poptin for our blog. It’s frustrating having to pay for our entire website traffic especially bc they are really pricey.

Cameron
Director in Thailand
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They are growing our return customers easily

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Love the customer service, love the system and how simple it is to use and the cost is great, especially for the benefit of getting repeat customers for our business

Nothing as yet. I have had issues setting up one of the opt ins and it is purely my lack of technical ability. I simply get on chat with support and they know all the answers and with literally no wait time. This is what I call good customer service

Jennifer
Marketing Manager in Neuseeland
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poptin

Kommentare: Easier to use Potpin that Magento native pop up

Easy to start using and pop-ups are active on-site immediately.

UX is a little clunky and have been unable to import brand fonts

Igor
Feldenkrais Practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product to use for free. Great support Setup a bit confusing at first

It works and support it very quick to reply. Designing popup is confusing - it would be better if popup editor was more intuitive, more like elementor or other familiar interfaces.

popup editor confusing - it's hard to navigate at first

Rick
Head Bean Counter in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Beautiful Program

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love this well-thought-out program. I've used others, which caused a lot of frustration. These people really know how to make a great program!

This is an elegant and highly refined program. The results can be spectacular with a very small amount of effort.

The dashboard may be a bit too extensive - there's a bit of a learning curve. It could be simpler.

Sarah
CEO in Kroatien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Easy to implement Popups, fully customizable, good conversion.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Poptin is a very professional and easy-to-use popup builder. Everything works smoothly, and I immediately had a good conversion rate. I tried several other popup builders before, and Poptin is by far the best and, at the same time, more affordable.

I couldn't find an undo option, which would be very useful!

Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Good customer support and easy to use platform. Easy intergrations.

Design features are not very smooth. Sometimes the customer support takes a bit of time to answer your inquiry

eCommerce Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the ease of use. Very user friendly and easy to find.

I don't have any really. If anything I wish you can get more granular with Geo Fencing

reno
owner in Indonesien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very happy with them

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: use it eyes closed it is worth it i will use it again

service and ease of use, fast chat response

for the moment nothing, maybe a bit pricy

adel
general manger in Ägypten
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

nice APP FOR POPUP IN MY WEBSITE

EASY WAY TO ADVERTISING nice APP FOR POPUP IN MY WEBSITE

AJ
CEO in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have used Poptin before, in its original language, but the new English version is off the hooK!

Kommentare: More traffic to my website.

Poptin helps you in generating more leads for your website, and helps in list building for the future. The product comes with a very good microcopy and it looks like much thought was put into it to make sure it captures the essence of the team and the overall online lead generation. Unlike Sumome that has that pesky crown if you don't pay them, Poptin only has "powered by Poptin" in very pale blackish hue; you are hardly bothered by it. The poptins themselves are either in interstitial or small banner style and I heard there were talks about mobile swipers. In general, a very good experience that has generated about 35%-42% more traffic to my website on a 3 month period.

It doesn't have the same analytics as other softwares such as Sumome or Icegram, and cannot yet help in discovering new traffic sources but it's not a deal breaker. The main trouble is that if your traffic is low (less than 500 unique views a month), it won't really help you when it comes to lead generation - something Sumome did excel back in the day. I believe that once Poptin cements itself in the big league it will be able to offer more, that's for sure.

Antwort von Poptin

Thanks for the profound review! Our main goal at Poptin is to help our users to increase their conversion and engagement, We're happy that we were able to help you with that mission. As far as analytics, we will take it into consideration. As you can see, currently we give full stats about visitors, views, conversions, conversion rate and so on. Thanks for the feedback!

Stuart
Stuart
SEM Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More than just a popup it's a Marketers Toolbox

Kommentare: I'm super busy running multiple PPC & SEO projects, when something comes along that I can easily manage myself via GTM then its a win. We've used Poptin a lot during Covid-19 to quickly and efficiently add messages to our clients site letting their customer know how their dealing with it. We've also got marketing popups and we've definately seen an uplift in leads using the exit intent triggers.

Easy setup, no need to involve development team. I can react quickly to client requirements, new campaigns, changes in messaging. Integrations are really good, lead forms work well and the design options give you a lot of possibilities.

There are some UX improvements that can be made, more templates would be useful that are pre-styled to cover more verticals.

Fraser
Client Solutions Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loved this from day one

Kommentare: I use this for signups and also to help users navigate around the site and tell them about other relevant content. It works really well and it's not intrusive and just helps my web visitors.

Could not be easier to set up, it's easy to set up and can be as simple or sophisticated as you want. The support from the rep is insanely good and always really positive. I was only going to use this until I developed my own solution but now I have no intention of moving away from this solution. Cost-effective for sure, so can be used for any sized organization.

Updates keep coming so can't say anything negative at this point.

Idalis
Founder in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Poptin is great and easy to use

I like that I had so much creative freedom when it came to designing a form that was right for my branding and website.

Not sure why but the visitor analytics seems to not be functioning properly - it says I only have one view??

Guy
LFA Manager of Marketing & Publication Department in Israel
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'm using POPTIN ever since its Beta. Its sucha great tool for Marketers. I just LOVE the ease of it

Kommentare: I can now catch the potential customer with an easy POPTIN while he is on his way out!
I give him an extra profit and my converations have been increased by far ever since I started using POPTIN. I just Love it (:

I just fix a new POPTIN in minutes. For every problem I get fast reply. I love the excellent feedbacks.

As a user find this POPTIN a great success. I was working with it even before it was publicly launced. While it was at the Beta I sent all my requests for changes which was all taken care of by a team that are fully comitted to their clients. I don't think nowadays that there is any bug about this perfct tool.

Julian
Co-Founder in Portugal
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I needed something like Poptin and luckily I've found it

Kommentare: Absolutely love it. I had a look for a tool that solves one particular challenge, as the No-Code tool we're using for our SaaS product doesn't have any pop-up functionality. After having deployed Poptin now for this 1 challenge, I see already 10-15 more super valuable use-cases to utilise Poptin. Great tool!

I was looking for a smart pop-up solution which I can use for our SaaS application. I had a look at a few options but 1) none of them was intuitive enough and 2) none of them had a Freemium version (which I think is key for a solution like that). I then had a couple of questions deploying it (probably only because my background is Sales and not Enginering), but Benjir from Customer Service walked me through everything I missed to set up.

We've just started to use it those days, so I can't really tell... so far there's nothing that comes to mind.

ip
Founder in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional product

product and team both are great. They are really helpful.

nothing. there is nothing I dont like. it's that great.

Chief Operating Officer in USA

Love Poptin!

Kommentare: All of my dealings with the software and their team have been excellent.

The best feature for our use is the ability to trigger popups using specific URLs. Our client websites got a LOT of traffic and we only want the popup to show for paid traffic. Poptin makes this possible, and quite easy.

I have yet to run into any issues using the Poptin software.

Liav
Liav
Digital Marketing in Israel

Great product!

easy to design, great support, great functions

more templates to use for popups + some effects

Pierre
CEO in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my needs, I built a huge list thanks to Poptin

Kommentare: Support is highly responsive, I love that.

Very easy to use and implement. I now build my list and get more than 2000 subscribers each month.

It is not cheap but worth it. 5 domains on pro plan is not a lot but you can negociate a bit :p

Phil
Retired in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This Pop Up Software is First Class

Kommentare: We develop websites for friends, family and associates. Poptin Software is the BEST Pop Up tool out there - we have tried them all! Their Support is fast and effective but seldomly needed.

1. Easy to use 2. Flexible 3. Good looking Pop Ups 4. Very fast development time 5. Great range of deployment options 6. Gamification Pop Ups that customers REALLY like.

Nothing to dislike. It just works as it should - EVERY TIME!

Chetan
Co-Founder in Indien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: Tomer is building something amazing specially for small internet businesses.

It's very easy to use & works well. The customer support is awesome.

It can have more options that can help us manage leads effectively.

Shachar
Ceo in Israel
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must tool for every marketer

Kommentare: Amazing tool I really like it and I use it a lot on my clients sites

Easy to use and integrate with all the platforms I use to build sitrs

More designs and templates would be really helpful for non designers