Incredible Software

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Brooke G.
Teaching Assistant
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was very easy to book somewhere to stay during holiday. I really appreciated entering payment through the software, instead of getting hassled by the owner. The best part was how fast to make the reservation, instead of accidentally being double booked from other websites in the past. I would suggest planning and booking far in advance so you can get the days and location you want.

Nachteile: Not about the software, but I would’ve never found this site if I wasn’t given it by a friend.

Aesthetically, I very much enjoyed every page of the site. It was welcoming and informative.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Shay N.
Educator

Vorteile: The cost is a killer selling point - it doesn't get better than free! Reading the success stories and the designers' intention to help property managers and vacationers alike is exciting and encouraging. The number of options (whether to have Lodgable maintain payments or to do it one's self) and the continual support from the Lodgable team throughout the process of establishing and maintaining a website make this system extremely useful to those with any amount of experience in software use.

Nachteile: It took me some time of searching the website to understand that Lodgable's process is to create a webpage and use that site as a tool to rent directly as well as market across dozens of other sites. If more attention were drawn to the videos and live examples, I feel I would have spent less time confused and been more inclined to quickly schedule a demo.
Having to schedule a demo to learn about the process is both a pro and a con. While having the guidance and expertise of a Lodgable representative is undoubtedly helpful (and likely necessary), having the ability to walk through an unscheduled demo or portion of the process on my own time and without feeling that someone is holding my hand would be rather nice.

A channel manager with no fixed fees

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Managing Partner
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A channel manager worth considering to avoid monthly fixed fees

Vorteile: No commision/fixed fee for owner ! (only traveller pays)
Free [but money collection is done thru lodgable and then transferred to client]
Enables to have the same price on all channels
Direct API with airbnb

Nachteile: If you stop using it you are back to square one with the ads of your listing in various channels (they get lost)
You get charged fees  (for the merchant processing partner)

Not ready for Prime Time

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Scott O.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Based on the above description, obviously poor. Prior to becoming an owner and manager of vacation rental properties (portfolio of 36+) we worked for a few decades in the IT industry. We recognized some start-up and development challenges. Examples- the seamless import of our listings put all photos in reverse order, and the simple questions could not be answered promptly because the concept of a person directly responsible for "on-boarding" did not exist, and no one works a three day weekend. However when we were accused of not paying attention to the import size requirements for photos, when THEY had done the importing and never communicated the needs to us, we did start to get pessimistic. Of course the straw that broke the camels back was being charged for non-existent reservations that they should have known were cancelled both from the channel and out communications. By the way, we never had dashboard or email _notifications_ of a cancelled reservation! Don't recommend the company at this stage of their growth. Bottom line is we wasted multiple months and thousands of dollars of revenue and computer worker hours.

Vorteile: The promise of seamless import of listings, which turned out to be incorrect.

Nachteile: The software is not integrated sufficiently to provide audit trail, and lacks basic functionality.
1. We discovered after implementing that automated notifications from Lodgable would tell us that the channel was charging the customer, and that was incorrect.
2. We would receive a notification from the channel that a reservation was fraudulent, and Lodgable would not have that recorded or noted in anyway in their system (seemed like the status did not exist).
3. After telephoning Lodgable to request assistance, we were told that cancellations of reservations can only be done by telephoning or messaging Lodgable. That seemed odd, however we did tell them to cancel.
4. At the same time, we were getting multiple notices (15 in five minutes) that the guest had not paid and we needed to make sure they did! So on the one hand Lodgable sent us an email saying the channel had charged the guest, when they did not and it was not their standard operating procedure to do so... and at the same time they sent us emails telling us to be sure to charge the guest.
5. After all of this occurred, Lodgable then charged us their commission!
6. And charged the commission on another cancelled reservation...
7. And another canceled reservation...
(You get the idea.)
We ended up talking to someone who would not tell us their title (another employee let slip it was the President, Kimball), who told us they were going to terminate their relationship with us... but they are still charging us!

Overall a great product and experience.

Jared H.
General Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Renting some units for an eclipse in Rexburg. Learned how to use a new type of software.

Vorteile: Easy to use, when I do have issues and contact anyone at lodgable they get resolved quickly. I haven't had very many problems as that.

Nachteile: I can't change much or help people, I have to call lodgable to really do anything. A little confusing at first to understand and some bugs, but they are getting resolved. The longer you use the software it gets pretty easy to understand.

von Lodgable an 16.8.2017

Unfortunately, most online travel agencies (OTAs) require the guest to modify their reservation on their booking site. We do however provide all communications and all guest contact details that the OTA provide us on the Lodgable booking details pages so our hosts can reach out to the guests directly. We also provide additional functionality to accept payments and modify the guest invoice. It would be our pleasure to provide you with additional training on how to manage your bookings better. Just let us know :)

A hassle-free way to get more exposure

Bewertet am 30.9.2018
Specialist
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great all-in-one platform for getting vacation rentals booked. It's simple, easy to use, and I feel like there's nothing to lose by using this software. It's free and connects you to many different booking channels more quickly than doing it otherwise. It walks you through each step and with the ability to have everything all in one place, it's incredibly convenient.

Vorteile: Lodgable is user-friendly, simple, and effective. I'd feel confident using this program, especially having multiple ways to contact the company if needed. It's 100% free to sign up and they won't make money until I do, so I know they'll continually work hard to make sure each listing gets maximum exposure!

Nachteile: I had a few questions about fees that come directly from the channels, but the Common Questions section helped answer those, and the website provides a way to get into contact with the sales team directly.

Would pay for it even if it wasn't free

Nicole O.
Rental Manager

Vorteile: It is so easy to use and they maximize my efforts so i get more bookings. The features are really great and make my job easier so I have time to spend on higher priority items. The customer service is really fantastic. They set everything up for me and helped with any questions I had. I would highly recommend this to anyone with rentals.
I haven't had any problems with the software nor the customer service. They really added all the bells and whistles I need and have been so helpful.

Super easy way to quickly get a vacation rental listed all over the place.

Bewertet am 17.3.2018
Data Entry
Öl & Energie

Vorteile: It's easy to use, and it's a brilliant concept. It saves so much time over having to list a rental on dozens of different sites and then trying to keep all the bookings and calendars organized. Lodgable.com does it all for you. Super, super convenient.

Nachteile: If you already have accounts with certain vacation rental sites, you might not be able to carry over your reviews, but the greater exposure you get from listing with more places using Lodgable more than makes up for it in my opinion.

Software is intuitive... can't wait for their additional function & features

Ron P.
Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, clean, easy to navigate. Love that the calendars can be combined into one & that I can list once on Lodgable but get exposure on MULTIPLE OTA sites.

Nachteile: great start... looking for more functionality. Looking forward to the ability to integrate this software in to our online Quick Books for easy accounting.

Simple to use, which is great I love the layout, everything is easy to understand.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Curtis C.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how it will help me to rent my vacation spot quickly. I was worried I wouldn't find a way to help me with the process of renting my rental unit until I came across lodgeable.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to read the dark gray lettering at the bottom of the site better. My eyes aren't that great and I think a different color or brighter shade would be perfect. It's important to be able to understand everything about the terms and conditions.

Website review

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Whitney B.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It was good. A great site to visit and was easy to explore.

Vorteile: When going to your site, it was bright and beautiful. It really caught my eye. The tabs made for ease of finding what I needed. Each page had a lot of information on it so I knew exactly what I was looking at. It made it so I didn't have to search a lot of pages.

Nachteile: The part where what others are saying is a little too big for my liking. I get that you want people to know what other people say about your site. However it is just a big tab with a little face. The face while nice to know what people look like is unnecessary. I wouldn't want my face out there like that personally.

I loved it! So easy to use.

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Haylie G.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found a site that i will use for a long time that is very helpful and easy to use. I benefited greatly from it.

Vorteile: Its simple, and helpful! I loved how easy it is to find what you are looking for. I only spent about 10 minutes finding just what i was looking for.

Very easy to navigate the site and find the information I needed.

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Video Editor
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and understand why I would want to bring my home or rental to this site because of the ability to search for properties on multiple sites. This also makes posting my own property or creating a website for the property very easy. Often times when looking at these types of service sites you don't feel like a person will ever be there to answer you. That was not the case with Lodgable as you enter the site you are greeted with an automated can I help you? the request, but someone responds soon thereafter.

Nachteile: When looking at view our sales channels on mobile it brought up the pop-up window but it would not let me scroll down to see more than the first sales channel: booking.com

More exposure, less work, win for me

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Heather H.
sales

Vorteile: Very user friendly. I like that it allows more exposure to different listing sites and less work. Gives me the most exposure to keep my rooms booked more. It also is different in that it allows people to come directly to me instead of going through a 3rd party to book. I like that it allows more channels to expose my rooms to and has the potential to increase my bookings drastically by sharing to all the different channels.

Nachteile: Wish it had payment processing to be able to take payments from those renting, deposits or completion payments.

von Lodgable an 19.3.2018

Hi Heather. We actually do have a built in point of sale system in Lodgable. If you would like to learn how to use it, please reach out to support@lodgable.com and we would be happy to provide some training so you can start processing credit cards.

Simple Channel Manager For Your Properties

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Dario O.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall easy and simple service if you need to a channel distribution for your properties. I would say that I like it more then BeeRent service.

Vorteile: Free Channel Manager - Distribute your property to over 60 other platforms and increase visibility/
Free Synchronization of all your properties/listings
Payment Processing - You can now charge guests from Booking & Expedia.
Simple Setup

Nachteile: Support is none existent I called for 2 days and nobody picks up. The phone ends up on a voicemail.
If the support were faster or responsive then I would rate it 10/10.

Great for everything except an existing airbnb account

Bewertet am 17.8.2017
Derrick B.
Engineer

Vorteile: Managing everything from one place. It would take an exorbitant amount of time to manage one property on multiple platforms.

Nachteile: Interfacing with a pre-existing airbnb account really doesn't work. Been trying to be on-boarded for a while with no success.

von Lodgable an 17.8.2017

We apologize for the wait. AirBnB is currently working on switching your account over. Everything was submitted some time ago. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of AirBnB's timeline when you integrate your pre-existing account. We've seen this take anywhere from a few days to several weeks depending on their workload. However, if you use Lodgable's universal account we are able to push your properties to AirBnB on the same day. It then takes between 24 to 48 hours for them to approve and then activate your listing.

Intuitive and easy to use.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Jordan S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Lodgable gets me more bookings and their customer service is great. The dashboard is super friendly and magazine reservations is a breeze

Nachteile: I wish there were more discount options, more than just long stay discounts it would help me diversify my offering.

puts dozens of travel sites at my fingertips

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

Kommentare: prompts helped formulate my review.

Vorteile: Lodgable offers the impressive ability to plug into dozens of rental sites. How do they do that?
The user experience is enjoyable, great visuals and graphics give it a clean crisp look. Reading through the Success Stories and seeing their listings on different sites is all the explanation I need.

Nachteile: Only suggestion is to highlight the FEATURES button more prominently. This tells the details about the system that I wish I had seen sooner. This was the stuff I wanted to see first, so maybe highlight it with the blue bubble, instead of the Get Started bubble.

The Website was easy to navigate through.

Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Brandy D.
Registrar

Vorteile: With just a few clicks I was able to find what I was looking for. It was very user friendly and the visual layout was helpful. I especially liked the video. Not too long not too short.

Nachteile: The little message pop up thing in the corner sometimes got in the way when I was scrolling. I don't know where else you could place it to put it out of the way. Other than that there are no other complaints.
There could be a few more success stories, but maybe as your website grows that will happen naturally. A few more about other family dynamics would be helpful. What other kind of every day people use this?

I am loving using Lodgable. Team is great and very responsive. I'm already a superhost on Airbnb

Jessica W.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Bookings, Bookings, Bookings!

Vorteile: Easy, simple and great support. I still want to learn more and I know this tool can really make a difference for my ROI and booking rate

I love the Lodgable website. It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Blake G.
Senior Accountant

Vorteile: The Lodgable software is intuitive and provides an easy roadmap to getting my rental booked on various rental-booking sites. Customer support was ready to help with any question I might have. The website is visually appealing and easy to navigate.

Nachteile: I had a difficult time finding potential improvements I could suggest for the website. Being financially-minded above all else, I might suggest adding more success stories of individuals who have used Lodgable and increased profitability.

Fantastic ease of use

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Freelancer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This software takes a lot of websites and streamlines your listings on them into one website. Also, the UI looks incredible and feels good to use.

Nachteile: Honestly, my only complaint would be that I hadn't heard of this sooner. Great tool all around for rental management.

No complaints at all about my experience with Lodgable. It was very straight forward and easy to use

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Beth J.
Paraproffesional

Vorteile: As I read and reviewed the Lodgable website, I found it easy to navigate and browse as well as set up a profile. I learned lots of new information on how I can grow a business and who I can turn to for help. Very impressive website and business structure!

Simple way to increase my property bookings.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Patient Care Technician
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that I can use this software without directly paying for it. It's really helpful to be able to list and manage my properties on a ton of booking sites in one dashboard. Once all my properties were imported into lodgable, things have been a breeze.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software is a bit buggy, but their customer service is top notch. The few times I've had an issue they have been quick to resolve it for me.

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Marie S.
Executive Director
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I also really appreciated the ability to chat with someone on the website.

Vorteile: The Lodgable site and software are easy to navigate. I was able to find answers to all my questions, and the price (free) can’t be beat!

Nachteile: Not the most exciting look, but it is simple and clean.