Fantastic app and tool. It is very impressive and quite comprehensive.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Chris H.
Founder, CEO
Onlinemedien

Kommentare: Ive found it very useful to help with better understanding my own health. This app is very user friendly and loads of useful info whether you are a medical professional or patient.

Vorteile: I am most impressed by its logic and accuracy. I've tested it a bunch and found its diagnosis to be very accurate. I am also impressed with the amount of symptoms that are in this tool. Clearly a lot of thought and work was put in here.

Nachteile: Hard to say but I suppose I wish it had dictation. I'm sure it will be coming though as dictation tech is still not quite perfect after all.

Very powerful diagnosis tool.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Christian H.
CMO

Vorteile: It's easy to use and quickly arrives at the most likely diagnosis and provides clinical rationale. It's very impressive.

Nachteile: Wish I could integrate with EHR but I'm sure that's coming. Be cool if it had a Dr's note function that I could utilize for treatment.

Very useful and user friendly. Very powerful support tool and can process many symptoms and signs.

Bewertet am 23.11.2017
Chris A.
Founder, CEO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's the best decision support tool I've used to date and definitely head and shoulders above the rest. This is a very user friendly tool and app.

Vorteile: The speed of this tool and how intuitive it is, is great. The ability to access outside resources like uptodate or even Google is very helpful.

Nachteile: Wish I had found this sooner. Would be nice to have more specialties but it's definitely suffice as is.