Über Weekdone

Weekdone ist eine OKR-Software für Zielverfolgung und Statusberichterstattung. Lege Ziele fest, verfolge den Fortschritt und bringe alle in eine einheitliche Richtung.

Erfahre mehr über Weekdone

Weekdone was easy to use and aligned well with the concept of OKRs. When I learned about OKRs I immediately wanted to try it with my team.

They caught on fairly quickly, but we can be pushy, so it was a little intimidating for them.

Bewertungen zu Weekdone

Weekdone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 54 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Weekdone bereits verwendet?

Timothy
Timothy
Director, Global Product Marketing & Management in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Value for Team members that translates to Value for management

Kommentare: I like the OKR method. It is logical, and the focus that Weekdone brings to progressing to your goals one week at a time really works for me and my team. Also, we are a start-up, so it is a great substitute for a formal objectives management process from HR.

Personal level: Planning the weeks work, prioritizing and most important checking that I'm actually working on tasks that move me closer to achieving my quarterly goals. It's a breeze to set up your plan for the week. For my team: facilitating great discussions about what they are doing, how they are tracking to the goals, and where they need assistance. HR mandated quarterly, semi-annual or annual sit-downs seem a waste of time because we're all in sync and I'm able to document that.

I wish they had recurring events/tasks but of course that is against their philosophical design as the recurring events tend not to be ones that progress you towards any substantial company or personal objective. Still, it is my weekly planner and there are things I HAVE to do that recur.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

the perfect tool for managing workflow in smaller project teams

Kommentare: Weekdone is our go-to work management software for project ideas at the conception stage. The easy to learn and operate feel of it allows us to quick set up new projects and get the team rolling. We are therefore able to quickly move from ideation to piloting. And we have been able to successfully develop 30+ ideas into actual projects through Weekdone.

The automatically generated weekly reports analyzing team's progress on tasks and overall performance indicators allowed me to improve in my role as Team Lead considerably. And because they get sent to email directly, I am able to check and read through over the weekend without needing to log into the software to assess the past week and begin planning for the next.

Weekdone focuses on a few specialized features and delivers them well. For much more complicated project teams and workflow systems, it doesn't perform as effectively.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TMetric

Warum Weekdone gewählt wurde: A very difficult-to-manage notification and alerts system

Zuvor genutzte Software: ProofHub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Weekdone: Weekdone was better suited for our smaller team setups

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Alhassan, thank you for sharing the review. We're glad to hear that you and your team find Weekdone helpful with your day-to-day activities :) Let us know if there's anything you'd like us to improve on!

Jeff
IT Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Afforbably OKRs and Coaching

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: When our
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Executive Team decided to implement OKR's for our organization we had a two-fold learning curve and need. We needed a method to track the Objectives and Key Results, but also we needed to learn and understand the general principles and methodology behind OKR's. Weekdone, both through its design, and especially through the great onboarding and coaching, facilitated both of these in a clear an efficient manner for our organization.

A great way to track OKRs and the implementation team and ongoing coaching was invaluable

There are few less important features that still don't display well (e.g. emailed reports), and a few of the configuration options take a while to understand and fine tune

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft OneNote, GoalSpan und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Weekdone: Purpose built for OKR's. Better user experience. Affordable, nonprofit discount. Excellent onboarding, support and coaching.

Founder & Venture Capitalist in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Weekdone is a top tier OKR app with room for improvement

Weekdone has an integration with Asana that aligns an organization's top-level goals with projects and tasks.

Can be confusing to setup and implement across a team.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Perdoo und Paycor

Antwort von Weekdone

Thank you for your feedback! Implementing OKR methodology comes with a lot of challenges indeed. The main challenge is introducing the proper process for setting, reviewing, aligning and tracking progress. This is why in Weekdone we offer full support for customers and guide them step-by-step to implementing OKRs and maximizing their usage of Weekdone as a tool. We have email and chat support for short questions, but as part of the paid package all of our customers have access to our OKR coaches and are able to set up multiple trainings - both in OKR methodology itself and how to best utilize Weekdone with their company. If you are having issues, please encourage your team to reach out to us and book a training for leadership or the whole company!

Daren
Senior VP of Mobilization in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good, impactful and helpful for my team

Once you learn the system, it is very easy to use. Goal setting and tracking of weekly big rocks is so helpful

Not much. It has been a little tricky to learn all the OKR system things but overall we have learned it well and are using it

Mark Senyo
Head of Department in Ghana
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

a very practical tool that has fueled our productivity to great levels

Kommentare: Weekdone has been a blessing to our private practice in particular. It really helped us in the very early stages when we were always overwhelmed and overburdened by the seemingly endless heap of tasks and responsibilities that needed to be taken care of. And our small staff size never seemed adequate, until Weekdone came in and reorganized our entire operational setup. Not only were we able to sail the storms, we managed to expand in the very first full year of operation.

Once we started using Weekdone, it had an immense impact on the culture of our workplace. The process of developing OKRs allows us to perform the closest thing to a business deep cleanse. We weekly plans and progress tracking components allow us to focus our energies and resources much more productively and precisely. And the results have been telling.

3 seems like a really odd number as the team size limit for the free version. Increasing it to 5 seems would really help smaller businesses like mine. Although I must say that it is great that the free usage offers the complete features package.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Weekdone: The full functionality of the free Weekdone package was too good to pass on.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you, Mark! We're glad to hear that the app has served you well :) Feel free to let us know if there's anything you'd recommend improving.

Ginny
Accounting Clerk in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Definitely recommend Weekdone

I really liked that the software allowed for transparency and collaboration on our OKRs.

I wish there were features to better divide out how to accomplish Key results. I also wish the weekly summaries portion was easier to follow and fill out so that comments could correlate with the kr progress better.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Ginny, thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to hear Weekdone is allowing better transparency and collaboration in your teams. To add how you're planning to accomplish a Key Result, you can use the Initiatives feature to add Initiatives directly under KRs. I've passed your feedback on to our CS team, who will reach out to help make the most of Initiatives and Weekly planning/summary. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Fernando
Director of Payments & Fraud in Spanien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to track objectives to reach your potential!

It's easy to set up and use, and you can get a whole look at how the company's doing in a glimpse.

At the moment you cannot weight KRs under an Objective, which makes it harder to track "real" progress because not all objectives are "worth" the same to the company

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Fernando, thank you for the feedback! Super happy to hear that Weekdone is giving a nice overview of how your company is doing and is easy to use. We have great news, because you are totally able to specify the weight of each KR under your Objective to mark how much it contributes to the Objective's achievement. I've passed your feedback on to our CS team, who will reach out to show how to do that. :) Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Lamis
Teamlead Engineering in Deutschland
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool to track OKRs

We use this for years to track our OKRs. Very nice way to track progress and break Keyresult into milestones. Easy to use, and you can see the progress and Objectives of other teams. I like the effect it does when we achieve a keyresult always makes the team happy :)

It can be confusing sometimes to find the team dashboards even after using the tools for long time. And also never tried it for anything else than the OKRs. but for the OKRs it does a perfect job !

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Lamis, thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to know you and your team enjoy tracking your OKR progress in Weekdone, and find the software easy to use. I've passed your feedback on to our Product Team members who'll review the concern about team dashboard discoverability/navigation, and make bi-weekly updates and improvements to Weekdone. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

catia
agile coach in Deutschland
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and with good UX/Ui

The team dashboard look and feel and the team/people admin.

You are only to use it in quarterly base and it would be nice to customize the spans duration.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Catia, thank you for the feedback! Very happy to hear you enjoy Weekdone UI. I've passed your feedback on to our Product Team members who are reviewing all ideas and requests, and make bi-weekly updates and improvements to Weekdone. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Luis
CEO in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not sorry to see us go

Kommentare: It was very good for the period we had it. We are very disappointed that we didn't get support at a time of need.

We were users of Weekdone since 2017 when we were looking to substitue Rhythm for a less expensive, more automated alternative. We were happy with the OKR capabilities and used it both for quarterly and yearly planning and for everyday execution/supervision, weekly management committee meetings, and employee feedback

It doesn't have a KPI feature. The pandemic put us on the brink of bankruptcy and we requested a temporary rebate or deferral. Weekdone was unresponsive and disconnected us when we failed to make our yearly payment right at the peak of the pandemic.

letztes Jahr

Hi Luis, Thank you for providing an honest review. I am sorry you feel this way, we did however send you an email on March, 3rd saying we would be willing to discuss the renewal fees, but we haven't heard back from anyone. We have tried to help customers that are struggling as much as we can in these thought times, but I'm sure you understand how difficult would it be to offer a service or product completely for free. We're still happy to discuss the adjusted pricing for your team, so if you want to reconsider Weekdone we're here for you. Looking forward to having a fresh start :) Sincerely, Richard Snaith Head of Sales @ Weekdone

Alejandro
Alejandro
Professor in UK
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Weekdone is simple and very helpful

I believe most of the features it has are really helpful all the way from the OKR philosophy to the simple tools for weekly reporting, regular goal setting, internal communication and feedback provision. I recently started using Weekdone together with Zapier to automate the introduction of tasks from my daily calendar and works splendid. The customer support and interaction with the development team is really great and the do care about you and your needs. Well done!

Sometimes I would like to have a better way to know what it will take to incorporate my feedback into new releases as some of the features that I have requested are really needed. I also believe that the dashboard for quantitative progress analysis, while really very helpful, is somewhat cryptic. I would like to have an easier way to understand how to reflect progress on tasks/OKRs from the individual level to the company level.

Member Experience (CX) Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An organization-wide to do list!

Kommentare: Our organization use Weekdone on a daily basis as a way to track quarterly objectives and key ratios. Each department head creates a road map and uploads their objectives into Weekdone for the team. From here we can easily track progress for our teams and teams that we work with regularly.

Weekdone is an incredible tool for helping teams see what their future plans are and the progress that has been made to get accomplish those plans. We use the platform for a way to track things we're working on during the quarter by breaking them down into weekly tasks. It is helpful that we can link each task to our quarterly objectives and set a due date. We can also tag colleagues in our plans and add comments and/or attachments for easy sharing throughout the organization.

The weekly reporting can be a little busy and there are some aspects that are not needed, like the weekly job satisfaction scale.

Andrew
Director of Engineering in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great experience, great weekly report / management software.

Kommentare: Weekdone helped replaced an outdated weekly report structure using outdated methods (Excel/Word). OKR/KR is a great way to establish, document and monitor continuous improvement goals at the team, department and company level and is something that all companies should strive for.

Great methodology (PPP), Great way to push continuous improvement forward with OKR/KR in a transparent way that allows others to show their contribution to the growth of the company and it's goals via weekly tasks linked to OKR/KR. Weekdone replaced an outdated process that used inaccessible, non-mobile Excel/Word documents that were primarily filled out by end-users just because they needed to at the end of the week -- not because it helped them plan their upcoming week.

None currently; I have had an issue with the mobile app crashing previously but those have been resolved.

Carolina
Project Manager in Honduras

Muy buena interfaz grafica, con mejoras en caracteristicas

Kommentare: Ha ayudado mucho en la organizacion y alineamiento de objetivos de cada equipo con la empresa, ha sido un termometro para detectar que debemso reforzar con cada equipo.

Tiene mucha facilidad de uso, las configuraciones no son complejas posiblemente algo confusas de inicio pero despues es bastante facil, la interfaz y su personalizacion son muy bonitas y brindan una buena experiencia en el usuario. El registro de historiales y/o logs de todo lo realizado por permite a nivel de administracion poder verificar fechas, tiempos, acciones realizadas y detectar el uso que el usuario le da a la herramienta.

Creo que la herramienta seria mas completa si tuviera la gestion de KPIs un poco mas completa, revisamos que tiene algunas cosas pero los KPIs solo los permite por equipos y limitados, por lo que seria ideal que tambien Weekdone pudiera ofrecer una gestion de KPIs mas completa de forma que pueda complementarse a los OKRs.

Greg
Software Engineer in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Weekdone continues to improve

Kommentare: I use it for personal productivity tracking, and I forward my weekly report to my supervisor directly from the tool.

No overhead weekly planning. Great for single users as it is free. I'm certain that the teaming functions would be very useful as well, but have not tried them. I love being able to map my results to OKRS, which makes it easy to generate end-of-year reports for my reviews. The weekdone team has consistently added functionality without breaking key features or making it too bloated. This is not easy to do, and they should be commended.

I do wish that you could export your weekly report into a really nice format for an email. Current options are PDF, XLS, and it will email you an HTML formatted version. Managers typically want to cut and paste results from your weekly into a group weekly, and currently Weekdone doesn't make the task easy, unless the whole group is using Weekdone.

Anastasia
Scrum master in Russland
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A good SW to start working with OKRs

- ease of use and user-friendly interface - really helpful and clear dashboards, tree-view - overall visualization part - excellent support from Weekdone consulting team, really timely help, efficient workshops and personal approach

- not very convenient part with writing and editing OKRs (sometimes you cannot undo the action and previous version is not saved in the history, sometimes while you are editing your comments something goes wrong and you need to reload the page) - absence of bi-weekly check feature (or even something customized to cover the possibility to do 1-4 week sprints) - absence of the possibility to assign weights to Objectives and not only KRs

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will follow up with you regarding the OKR editing features you brought up.

Scott
CEO in USA

Simple for everyone to use and provides great organizational value

It enables you to more fully adopt OKR methodology, and is easy for everyone in the company to use and get value from. Weekly reports are great for managers and executives.

UX is sometimes convoluted, but they improve it pretty regularly, and it is always getting better and easier to use.

Mark
Mark
CEO in Niederlande

Progress on objectives visualized

I like that you can have a hierarchical view of our objectives and drill down on how teams contribute to these objectives.

I sometimes find it hard to navigate through the product as there are several ways to accomplish things.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Mark, thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoy visualizing your OKRs with Weekdone and seeing how teams contribute to company level Objectives. I've passed your feedback on to our Product Managers/CS, who will reach out to help with easiest ways of navigating Weekdone. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Henry
Managing Director in UK
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WeekDone has become our central goal setting platform, helping us stay focused & aligned

Kommentare: It helps our team stay focused & aligned around our annual strategy & quarterly goals.

It's easy to use. It's well designed (visually & functionally). The team are responsive and clearly care about the product deeply. I'm a huge fan and have recommended it to many small but rapidly growing companies as an integral part of our ops stack.

There are a few moments where it's evident that it's two systems (weekly Plans/Progress/Problems and quarterly OKRs). But these get smaller with every release as the product becomes more integrated. The hardest thing is nothing to do with the software: it's having the internal discipline to stick to using it regularly.

Gary
VP of Construction in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful

Kommentare: Keep focusing on our quaterly and yearly goals!

It's great to use Weekly planning and see progress every day. The Quaterly Objectives keep our focus on the big goals.

It's userfriendly but you need to use it on a daily basis to really learn it.

Girish
Girish
Key Account Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for task allocation and team building

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its been great and usefull for team building and boosting employee moral.

Easy to use and configure, track progress and generation of reports.

Little on the costly side and higher hardware is needed.

Vladislav
Marketing Director in Russland
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

OKR implementation in marketing department

Kommentare: We organized a team work more transperent via Weekdone

Amazing from UX/UI sides, easy to implement

I feel that sometimes need some customization or flexibility due to specific of company

Radboud
Marketingmanager in Niederlande

Powerfull software with a learning curve

This software is excellent for tracking goals for every quarter. It's also great to track the weekly goals, so you make a small step towards the bigger goals every week.

Navigating through the software can be quite a hassle.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Radboud, thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to hear you're getting the most out of Weekdone by tracking your goals weekly as well as quarterly. I've passed your feedback on to our Product Managers/CS, who will reach out to solve your concerns with navigating Weekdone. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Ross
PM in USA
Unterhaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to define and monitor OKRs

Kommentare: The only software I could find that connects between OKRs and weekly reports, looks modern and allows for a bunch of useful integrations.

The best part is the ability to define OKRs on various org levels, and then tie them to weekly todos. Other apps only provide one or the other (either OKRs or weekly tasks, but never the combination of the two).

The UI is a bit cumbersome and unintuitive, takes quite some time to get used to and understand what is what. There's still bugs that need to be fixed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wrike und Weekplanner