Über CloudLex

Von einzelnen juristischen Fachkräften über nationale, auf Personenschäden spezialisierte Anwaltskanzleien, die ihre Kanzlei aufbauen, verwalten und vergrößern möchten.

Erfahre mehr über CloudLex

Bewertungen zu CloudLex

5,0
4,9

CloudLex hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 49 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du CloudLex bereits verwendet?

Fred
Fred
COO in USA

Case Management Excellence in Cloudlex

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: From the top of the organization to the bottom, I have been impressed with the Cloudlex staff. We were a relatively early customer for the platform and, as such, I have been able to see the product grow and evolve into a total cloud-based solution for our firm's needs.

Working with the client experience managers to learn or understand new applications in Cloudlex has been a very positive experience. They are responsive, knowledgeable and always willing to listen/understand our specific needs and recommend an approach to solve any given issue.

As a CPA, I was initially drawn to learn more about the Cloudlex platform's capabilities for possible integration opportunities with our financial software. The objective, of course, would be to avoid dual entry of case expenses in both Quickbooks (for example) and Cloudlex. I discovered it would be somewhat cumbersome to achieve efficiencies using the Expense Manager app given our specific expense approval protocols. I will explore the app again as we grow the company to see if there exists a way to make it work given our requirements.

Zachary
Principal Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product that ever practitioner must use

Kommentare: The overall experience with Cloudlex is fantastic. I highly recommend this product to all my colleagues. Whenever I have an issue, someone is always available to talk to and resolve it. It is an excellent service that has figured out management and support. With regular updates, I cant wait to see what is next.

Cloudlex is easy to use and has a ton of functionality, ranging from app integration to calendar management.

There are no cons that I can mention about cloudlex.

Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Would use for small firm but not large firm

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Customer service team is great and I was always able to get help via email or set up a meeting with a Cloudlex employee.

I love the texting feature, it makes contacting clients very convenient. I also love the mobile app, it makes accessing files and contacting client on the go a lot easier.

Some of the requested fields were too complicated and there is a lot of data input required when some of the info should be able to prefilled from previous sections.

Dana

Premium Support and Functionality for Small Personal Injury Firms

Kommentare: Since early 2020, I've been a user of CloudLex, and I have no plans to switch to another platform. A significant reason for this loyalty is their unique focus on serving small personal injury law firms. However, even if competing platforms were to extend services to small firms, I would still opt for Cloud Lex. Their comprehensive services that are offered at a competitive price, give me no reason to want to leave. While there's always room for enhancement, CloudLex's dedication to continuous improvement and responsiveness to feedback has consistently impressed me.

CloudLex stood out to me as the only case management program catering to small personal injury law firms, while still delivering the comprehensive features typically associated with well-known case management platforms. I also value their personalized customer service. There is a vase library of online tutorials available, as well as one-on-one assistance. I also find the app extremely helpful.

My primary challenges often revolve around compatibility issues with Mac-specific programs like iCal.

Jeffery
Jeffery
CEO in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable, Dependable, Secure and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Better than exceptional.

CloudLex is extremely reliable and easy to use. After five minutes of logging in for the first time, our secretaries went to work with ease of use. The seamless, secondary storage integration method, using Dropbox, allows our attorneys to have access for their trial delivery software. By far, the most efficient and effective software that we have ever used.

We haven’t found anything that we don’t like to date.

Jeff

Cloudlex a quick study

Kommentare: Wonderful customer service. Good inexpensive product.

Ease of learning. Up and running first day. Task management. Easy to assign and track. Notes. Easy to see and use.

No instant messenger between users. No QuickBooks integration.

Kristina
Litigation Paralegal in USA

Beyond Words

Kommentare: Too many benefits to list. This is really a great program and highly recommend to all plaintiff's paralegals that are looking to up their client management game. DO tell your boss about this program!

The greatest plaintiff's law firm software that I have come across. The ease of use, system interface, tracking and reports features, task management, and customer service far succeed their competitors.

Nothing at all! This software is intuitive and easy to use

Mark
Associate Attorney in USA

Cloudlex: great software, amazing customer service, best case management platform hands down.

Kommentare: Cloudlex has increased our firm's efficiency and ability to draft, share, and maintain files over our old case management system. More importantly, it has helped to dig into the cases deeper and more thoroughly than other platforms because of the system for plugging in case information and document management. Complying with statutes, court deadlines, and other time sensitive things has become way easier since using Cloudlex. It has reduced the potential for malpractice in more ways than one.

Unlike most case management softwares that require documents to be placed into folders and sub-folders, Cloudlex allows you to categorize and tag everything to find it faster than all other platforms. You can find any document, photo, case detail, and anything you upload to Cloudlex by simply running a search for it in the search bar or going to a matter and quickly filtering for what you need. One feature that no other software except Cloudlex has is the ability to calendar for notices of claim. Most other platforms only allowed for calculation of statutes of limitation. Cloudlex has a "Lifecycle" which allows users to easily see motions that have been filed by both parties, the due date of responsive pleadings, and the status of the motion. Whether you were recently assigned to the case or haven't opened it in a while, this feature is great for quickly looking at the status of any pending motion or to see what has happened previously. Another amazing feature of Cloudlex is the "Workflow" which enables users to create a to-do list for any case to reduce confusion of what needs to be accomplished on any case. Finally, the extensions and plugins that Cloudlex has with Microsoft Office products are great! You can upload the newest draft or document to Cloudlex directly from your Word document and you can send emails in Outlook that will be saved in Cloudlex. It is a fantastic platform to manage your case from start to finish!

If you like to use the archaic document management style of folders and sub-folders, Cloudlex may not fit your needs or may be difficult to learn how to use Cloudlex quickly.

Switching to Cloudlex

Kommentare: Top notch. I really can't complain given the excellent customer service. [sensitive content hidden] does an excellent job going through the project. [sensitive content hidden], my account rep provided excellent customer service and continues to do so. My migration contact worked hard to correct any errors. Once we got our feet wet, we were able to communicate better to find the end goal we were both looking for.

I love the management ability of this product. Overall, the system is user friendly and easy to navigate. It can be overwhelming given the amount of data you can input. The reporting ability is absolutely tremendous. Task and Events, once understood, are management time savers. The overall system is great and I look forward to my staff's feedback a year down the road. The customer service is fantastic and my rep, [sensitive content hidden], was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. If she did not know the answer, she worked quickly go get it. Nothing but praise for [sensitive content hidden]!

For our firm, learning a new system proved to be quite the challenge. We have employees who have been with us for over a decade and some who are brand new. As you can imagine, switching presented challenged for all, especially since we've all been doing it a particular way for all of our careers. The migration of our current cases was a big challenge given our current system and the number of files. The Cloudlex team worked hard on this, but unfortunately, was not able to migrate all of our cases by our go live date. My interaction with the Cloudlex rep on the migration side was probably a little short of what was needed to complete this transition more smoothly. Had we interacted more, I think we could have tackled those migration problems before our go live date. This would have made the transition easier for my staff and me as I've been project lead.

Kareem R.
Kareem R.
Principal at The Law Office of Kareem R. Vessup in USA

Cloudlex is Great!!!

My favorite feature of CloudLex software is the visible metrics that show up on the dashboard whenever you log in to the system. It allows me to get a quick snapshot of my practice and enables me to quickly focus my attention on areas of need. Otherwise the software is incredibly easy to navigate and is very user friendly. I love this software.

Any suggestions I have made in my time asw a CloudLex user have been quickly remedied. I have no negatives about the product at this time.

Joseph
Owner/Attorney in USA

Review by Stampone O'Brien Dilsheimer Law

Kommentare: It has been great with calendaring events and the generated email reminders with regard to upcoming events and statutes. It also has made tracking expenses easier. Most importantly, we have become primarily "paper free" with the ability to upload all documents in a case for easy access to all.

The product is very user friendly and easy to use. Integration from an old case management system was seamless and done on off-business hours with no interruption in business.

Reporting parameters can be improved, but Cloudlex support team is always available to help and will generate specific reports at your request. It is my understanding Cloudlex is working on the reporting aspects of the program.

Barry
Managing Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Cloud Base Software for Personal Injury Attorneys

Kommentare: Very very good. Very optimistic about a long term relationship.

1. Cloudlex thought through a particular aspect of PI practice that does not appear to be considered in any other legal management system: The unification of documents (medical, wages, damages etc.) with data about those documents with the corresponding ability to index the documents in the context of the data. This provides for top notch organization and data management. 2. The merge document tool is solid. I appreciate the fact that the tool is native to the system and requires no integration on the part of the user. It is simply part of the system. In general, this is a highlight of Cloudlex. I look forward to development of the tool including additional delivery methods and ability to merge as a PDF, but I suspect that is only a matter of time. 3. Customer service is the best I have seen (and I have tried 3 other cloudbased systems) 4. The vision of cloudlex to include an integrated intake app, referral network and client communicator will enhance the system. Again, the developers desire to develop these items natively is commendable.

1. Could use the ability to have at least a few custom data fields although, I understand the theory behind this limitation. 2. Coming from a Salesforce Environment, I do miss the ability to trigger a work flow with particular actions and events rather than having to activate the workflows separately.

Brian
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CloudLex has transformed how we practice law.

Kommentare: Access anywhere any time.

CloudLex allows our attorneys to access our documents from anywhere at any time. Snowstorms no longer require moving documents to flash drives to work from home. How it truly changed just one of our cases was during an arbitration. A question came up which my physical binder did not have the answer. I was able to access a note in the CloudLex file from my iPad and immediately defeat the Respondent's case. That is just one example of how it has transformed our firm's practice of law. CloudLex's most valuable feature though is its support staff. Any issue we have ever had has been resolved almost immediately with a simple phone call. Whenever we needed training for new staff members they have provided it. Without them, the product would still be amazing, but they are a bonus. Lastly, they are constantly adding to the platform. The feature updates are weekly. Best though is if there is a feature or category I need they have added it for us.

I would like to the see it incorporate the ability to add separate documents such as exhibits as "sub-documents" under a motion or mediation that has already been added to the system. But there truly is nothing I have disliked or found cumbersome about the product aside from that.

Daniel
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and intuitive platform. The Ipad of Personal Injury practice management.

Kommentare: Centralizing your platform and data is integral to employees using and implementing the tools Cloudlex makes available. Get your employees on board, document your workflows, and enjoy the benefits once Cloudlex's efficient data entry reporting machine is put to work.

Document management functions are top notch. Specific reporting to personal injury metrics is huge and appreciated. Please develop more custom fields though!

Not something we don't like, rather something we are waiting for. Clean Calendar Rules integration with personal Outlook calendar sync for 2022 please!

Anthony
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with high tech tools.

It is very easy to use. I am at the age where I think I know how to use programs but I often realize I have no clue! Cloudlex is super easy. When I first started using I could not believe how easy it was to use. At my old firm we needed a full day of training on their case management software and we were still confused. With CloudLex training takes a few minutes. Another pro is the customer service. Simply amazing. The few times I had a question I called one of there rep and he would call me back right away. Very refreshing .

At first some features were limited. I had access to more features with the other programs. I notice that Cloudlex has been implementing newer features with time. It is exciting when I get an update and see what new "toys" I have. Now most of the features are on par with the other programs.

MICHAEL
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've had cloudlex for almost a year and have been very happy with the product.

Kommentare: I was able to organize information in order to properly manage my law firm. I run all sorts of reports for different types of information. My team is able to handle about 40% more cases than our previous software since we are able to organize and manage the documents and automate our internal processes.

The software creates very detailed categories for which you are easily able to organize information and run reports to manage your law firm in an efficient and effective manner. It is specifically tailored for personal injury law firms. It took a couple of months to get acclimated to the software, but once we did, we realized it is light years beyond other softwares that we used. Highly recommended for managing partners and attorneys looking to organize and grow their practice.

The iphone app is not up to speed yet. You can only perform basic functions and view certain information on the app. But they are working on it and will soon make the app as functional as the website.

Boris
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using CloudLex for 3 years now. When I started my practice, I was looking for something that was cutting edge, but would be something that me and my staff could easily adopt. Since starting we have added additional paralegals and support staff and they have taken to the platform seamlessly. It allows me to have a birds eye view of my practice, while enabling me to work my cases efficiently. I couldn't be happier with the decision we made. Thank you CloudLex!

We haven't come across any yet!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It does everything that I need and it does it easily/intuitively. Excellent support, easy to learn.

Kommentare: No more lost documents, nervous questions like "Have we checked the statute?" Easy to collaborate and communicate with the team. It also imposes responsibility on team members because it requires feedback and updating of tasks. Very well thought out program. It is important to understand that when you call or email for support, you are talking to very high level people. You have a very high level of confidence in the Cloudlex group as you interact.

1. Notice of critical dates are easily entered, pop up as needed, populate to calendar and give notification to necessary staff. This is great redundancy for critical tasks and it is easy to input. 2. The tracking of expenses, settlement offers and easy report generation is very useful. 3. The document storage with Dropbox backup is excellent. 4. It is truly a comprehensive solution that encourages team work and proper supervision of team members. It feels quick and clean to use both in terms of actual speed and the user interface as well.

It would be nice to create custom fields suited to my individual practice but there are technical barriers to this. Also, I don't want to be the Sorcerer's Apprentice - I get this bright idea about how to set up fields, do it and then realize that I didn't quite plan it right.

Easy to use. Accessible. Versatile.

The interface makes things self explanatory. You can go on the the site and easily navigate through whatever you need to get done. The menu options are easily identifiable and useable. That's the mark of a good case management software, usability.

The intake function is not ready. Once we have an intake function and the fields are populated, it will make this software much more useful and easy to use. Also, no quickbooks functionality. It will be worthwhile to use this software with quickbooks online so that it will be effortless.

Angelicque

Very Intuitive and Easy to Use

It is easy to access remotely which allows us to maximize the productivity of our office. Additionally, it's many features ranging from reports to the calendar provides the opportunity for analytics that were formerly unavailable to us.

The only suggestion (that really isn't a con) is that since we occasionally utilize per diem attorneys to cover court appearances, we would like the ability to list their name on the "assigned to" section of the calendar entry.

richard
Partner in USA

all of what I need, none of what I do not need. Perfect tool for law firm efficiency!

Kommentare: streamlined my law firm's case processing; my cases move faster and more efficiently towards resolution; increased office productivity due to the great tasking functions and task tracking; no program downtime; accessible anywhere, which has inspired some of my staff to increase work time; eliminated my staff doing duplicate work. also much cheaper than my prior software so I saved money.

web based; great tasking functions; no downtime; super easy learning curve; on the spot support on demand; always improving; geared specifically for plaintiff personal injury; easy reporting functions; no clutter from functions i would never use in my practice.

not really a function of the cloudlex program, but, i wish there were better internet connections in the courthouses in ny city and long island to make better use of my waiting time there.

Mark
President in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and customer service

Kommentare: The customer service is excellent.

Clouldex has allowed my staff to integrate our cases into one system. Clouldex has afforded us the opportunity to minimize the time it takes to complete tasks. I highly recommend it.

There is nothing I dislike about Cloudlex.

Alyce
Senior Partner in USA

Cloudlex Has Helped My Law Practice

Kommentare: This is a must have for all plaintiff personal injury lawyers

Cloud-based with free support, no more calls to hourly rate support! It is multi-functional and helps me track my cases in so many ways. One of my favorite functions is the welcome screen where I can see how many cases I have signed up each month.

I wish there was a way to do a file review without having to keep returning to the top of the list after opening a case and having to scroll down again. They will probably fix this after reading this reviewing as they are constantly upgrading the product.

Partner in USA

By far the best case management software out there!!

It is so easy and simple to use. The customer service is second to none. They deal with any issues and answer any questions right away. Being web based is such a plus.

Having mass tort as part of my practice I would like to be able to customize case types to the projects we get involved with. Hopeful that functionality will be added.

Adam
Trial Laywer in USA

The future of Cloud Based Case Management for Plaintiffs

Kommentare: Our office was still using mainly paper before. As Im slowly getting Cloudlex implemented in all our cases, everyone in the office is seeing just how much more efficient it is and the brilliance in having 1 place to manage all of your cases and information. I cannot wait until we are using all the features Cloudlex offers and are fully optimized.

The simplicity and how it exactly configured for plaintiff's practice. I also like how they're constantly listening to feedback and making improvements.

The media management for photos/videos/audio could be improved.