Favorite Webinar Software

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Gemma C.
Tech Support
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I work with different clients who use different webinar software programs. So far I've not worked with anything that's as easy to use as Demio. WebinarJam has a tutorial on every page for everything (which it needs!), the Zoom webinar add-on doesn't have the option to add integrations based on people's actions during the webinar - compared to Demio I've found the other programs I've used limited and frustrating. Overall, Demio is a pleasure to work with.

Vorteile: Demio's interface is super user friendly - it's not necessary to watch any training videos/tutorials to understand how to use the software. It's very logical and easy to just log in and start using. Also, their customer service is so good! They always welcome feedback and actually implement requested changes fairly regularly to improve their software and make sure that they're providing the product that their customers want.

Nachteile: I think the 'Growth' plan (which includes automated events) is quite expensive compared to similar programs (others I've worked with are WebinarJam & Zoom) Demio's definitely better to use but I think cost is it's biggest downside.

Best changed we could have hoped for

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Aleksandar I.
Marketing Manager
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using another software for webinars for years before we finally decided to switch after series of crashes and bad experiences. Demio was the best change we could have hoped for.

Vorteile: First of all, the software is super easy to use. The overall user experience is probably one of the best I've ever seen for a SaaS.
Pages look and function great, so far 0 issues, extra options like "just in time" webinar is a step towards marketing automation we needed.

Nachteile: So far our team did not encounter any issues with the software. We were confused with changing webinar name as it had to be changed on 3 places, but after we've figured it out we've seen the value of having it different (internal, external, social).

Best live webinar software I’ve used

Aaron K.
SaaS Onboarding Specialist

Kommentare: I’ve been using Demio the past few years to run webinars for my consulting business. I integrate with ClickFunnels and ActiveCampaign. Mostly I’ve used it to run lead gen webinars. I’ve never had any issues with it, and my show up rates have all been really good. I also cancelled my recurring webinar tool because they added recurring automated webinar. They are constantly improving the product too, each month coming out with new things. Love the tool.

Vorteile: - SUPER easy to use. Everything is really intuitive and easy to setup
- Great support , the team there is amazing, responsive, supportive and love their customers
- Users don’t need to download anything to use it, they just click and they’re in the webinar
- Integrates with all the tools I’m using
- Can run polls, update downloads, ask question, all kinds of stuff to engage the audience
- Automatically records each webinar
- Can setup automated recurring webinars
- Can setup triggers to follow up with people who didn’t show up, who left early, watched the entire webinar, etc.

Nachteile: Can’t think of anything at the moment. I’ve been using it for a year and haven’t run into any issues.

Demio Rocks

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Jack F.
President | Get LinkedIn Appointment Setting | LinkedIn Expert | Sales Leader, Trainer & Coach

Kommentare: I have used Demio for about a year and have loved the tool. In the beginning it was a little buggy but the team was responsive each time I had a problem and got the issue resolved rather quickly. It was a fairly new tool when I started using it so it is understandable that it would have some bugs.

Vorteile: Demio is very easy to use. It does a great job of recording sessions and it is easy to download to Vimeo so that we can host it on our MemberMouse site.

Nachteile: I don't like that Webinar platforms like Demio don't have better functionality with regard to audience participation. I would like for my audience to be able to use their microphone to ask questions and make comments. This functionality doesn't exist on Demio or other Webinar platforms.

von Demio an 6.9.2018

Hey Jack, so great to see you leave such an awesome review! We've also recently reached out to chat with you about the use case you mentioned here, with turning on attendee mics and webcams.

Just as a reminder, you can easily turn on any attendee mic/webcam in the Demio rooms with a few quick clicks. For anyone interested, here's a quick look at it: http://help.demio.com/running-an-event/other/how-to-turn-on-attendee-mics-webcams

Hope this helps and thank you again!

Simple & Professional

Pamela F.
VP of Online Education
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Demio is a great selling platform, but it doesn't meet all of our needs as we focus more on training and education.

Vorteile: Easy to use for the admin and viewer;
the platform is good looking and its overall simple design is very well received by attendees - one of the best looking webinar platforms I've seen;
recent updates make banding and customization a bit better - they are continually improving;
VERY responsive customer service!

Nachteile: customization and branding on notifications and emails is limited;
can't quiz for education purposes and can't track polling questions;
limited metrics;
using YouTube to show a video during a webinar is tricky and not seamless

Simple, Yet Powerful Webinar Software

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Matt W.
CEO/President

Vorteile: I love the simplicity of everything in the UI. Integrations, registration process, presentation materials along with everything else one would use in a webinar, are all very easy to set up.

Nachteile: The only very slight drawback is that the on-demand webinar function only has the option to send an attendee directly to the webinar room. It would be a great feature to have 15 minute increments or set times through the day but without receiving dozens of admin notification emails regarding the start of a webinar. However, most attendees seem to want to join immediately anyway, so no complaints.

Review of Demio Webinar Software

Bewertet am 11.5.2019
John A.
Principal
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall my experience is satisfactory. I use the software on a daily basis for my live trading room and it rarely crashes or has other issues. An occasional hiccup, but most of the time it is solid.,

Vorteile: It is easy to use. The stability of the platform. The quality of the shared screen projection.

Nachteile: The scheduling process for daily webinars at the same time is cumbersome. It can be greatly improved.

Great Webinar Platform

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Jennifer R.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Demio has been super easy to work with, set up, and manage. I have truly appreciated the responsiveness of the team when I have had questions and the videos they provide to help you learn the platform. Happy to have made the choice to move our webinars here!

Vorteile: I love that the email confirmations are built into this system and don't require double work on my part. This system also offers easy registration pages, automatically mutes attendees so you don't have to deal with annoying sounds throughout the webinar, and starts the recording automatically.

Nachteile: I do miss the functionality to have 2-way discussion, like in a conference call format. Ideally, I wouldn't need 2 different platforms for calls and webinars.

The #1 webinar platform, I recommend to my clients

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Uno S.
Funnel strategist

Kommentare: I work with online marketing and always recommend Demio.
The user experince is overall great, and I experience a bit higher showup rate than on most other platforms.
The feature to share polls and buttons is amazing.

Vorteile: Demio has a neat and smooth interface, both for the host and the attendees. Then the CTA-buttons combined with polls and the option to redirect people after det webinar is great.

Nachteile: The price is on the higher end of the scale, if you need more than 150 live participants.
Some attendees are struggling with missing video or sound.

I have used Demio from the start, great platform that preforms flawlessly every time. Two thumbs up!

Jeff N.

Vorteile: I'm able to host a few presenters on a webinar without any problems. The cross browser compatibility makes it my go-to webinar platform to draw a crowd and make money. The auto record feature has consistently given me great recordings that I can download or give people a link.

Nachteile: Not much I can say negative about Demio. It might take a new presenter a few minutes before a webinar to find all of the controls, but after that we are golden.

I love Demio

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Peter C.
Proprietor
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I present live webinars to small-business owners a few times each week. They subscribe support service I offer. I store the recordings as course material for their future reference. And I present live sales webinars. I plan to use their Evergreen webinar system to deliver those sales webinars unattended.

Vorteile: Demio is simple to use. Great pricing. My clients join via a browser so no need to download anything. Super-fast helpdesk client support. Idiot-proof, as I discovered as I disconnected myself as a presenter yesterday, and took just 30 seconds to reconnect. My viewers barely noticed.

Nachteile: I haven't bumped into any challenges worth mentioning. I had a seamless transition from working with GoToWebinar. (And after 10 years with GTW I expected a lot more learning curve.)

Great for Webinars

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Executive Assistant | Online Business Manager | Project Manager | Systems Automation | Consultant ¿
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience on their free trial; however, with the higher monthly cost associated to the software, it's harder for me to justify as a freelance contractor at this point. When I am able to scale, this will be a tool for the grabbing!

Vorteile: This is a very clean, intuitive, and streamlined software that allows you to host quality webinars on a simple to use platform.

Nachteile: For a small business or freelancer, it is more on the expensive side to similar platforms.

Great easy-to-use webinar platform for every kind of business!

Niels V.
Chief Digital Content
Internet

Vorteile: - Easy-to-use interface with a great summary of your own events lined up
- You can see all kinds of statistics about your webinar in terms of use by your audience
- Landingspage is easy to edit
- Price/Quality is great!
- Customer Support is really helpful and positive
- Supported by the most used browsers
- Development team is open for your suggestions about the platform
- Awesome resources/handout functions within the webinar where you can share offers/links with the audience
- Automation! Many integrations with other platforms which make your life easier by automating registrations and labeling certain groups of people.
- Automation rules are great. This means that the system knows who hasn't watched and can then send an e-mail.

Nachteile: - Still missing some minor features (support for pointers to go to the next slide)
- A more elaborate tracking system so I can see where registrants are coming from (partners, social media or newsletters). They are working on this right now.

Demio Review

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Joel M.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The software is great! Easy to use. But any software without a good customer support shows the lack of company-customer commitment. Demio customer service is great. They "work" with you to offer as much help as possible. Overall, my experience with Demio is great!

Vorteile: When I first heard about the software, I thought, well this is just like any other webinar platform. I did not take it seriously. But once I got into the software I was amazed at the simplicity and ease of use! I have tried couple more webinar softwares. Compared to those, Demio is clean, simple, easy to set up, appealing, and it works great! The Dashboard is clean and actually helped me set up my first webinar with ease. I like the simplicity the most.

Nachteile: The Q/A feature, and the attendee allowance. If Demio provides the Q and A feature and higher attendee feature for the recommended package, it would be great!

So simple and yet so powerful

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Nachum K.

Kommentare: Webinars is increasingly becoming a crucial part of our marketing and Demio just fits our needs and is simple to set-up and use.

Vorteile: I love how it comes with every feature right out of the box and it just works brilliantly. I love that I can set everything once and it just works. After the webinar ends it automatically saves the webinar in the cloud and sends out the replay as soon as its finished to everyone who registered including with my custom message. For me time matters and Demio saves me hours of annoying work.

Nachteile: I don't like the word "Cons". Every software (including my own) can always have additional features that fits a specific targets needs. That's not a con, it's how software works. What you really want to do is look at the team (which rocks!) and see if they are consistently improving the product (which they are).

Easy to use for me and my attendees!

Jacqueline G.
Director/CEO

Vorteile: I love the reminder feature that helps my attendees actually attend my webinar by sending emails to them the day before, and hour before and 15 minutes before the webinar starts!

Nachteile: Did not like that participants had to be on chrome browser but they listened to the issues we were having and now my participants can use any browser they want! Demio is very responsive to user feedback and has made many upgrades and changes based on that feedback.

Deleting all the other apps

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Jp C.
Copywriter
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It’s been an easy transition from having so many different platforms for each task to having just Demio for everything.

Vorteile: If there’ One thing I think softwares and apps should do is to make us forget we’re using a platform and just feel like this is how the world is. It’s like driving a car... you have to learn and it’s complicated, but once you do, stepping on the gas, on the breaks, stirring the wheel... it all just comes natural and all your brain cares about is your destination. That’s how I view and review what I use for my business. I’m not techy, I’m not in the software business, I just want to talk to my audience online, to present my work, to sell through webinars and to have meetings woth a remote team across the globe. I don’t care about anything else and I will remember your brand because you made me forget it when I needed to focus on my destination.

Nachteile: The color green. Seriously... why are there so many platforms that choose green as their color?

The webinar software I was looking for and with great chat support

Bewertet am 13.7.2019
Lucia C.
Marketing & Sales
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience, especially through fast chat.

Vorteile: I was looking for a webinar software to create valuable content for my customers.
Problem was that I needed a way to create a community where each partecipant could interact with me but without seeing each other for privacy and business reasons (working in a B2B market).
I found my answer in Demio: It's a very versatile software that allows private chat with my audience as well as broadcast messages, polls and other cool features.
Also the good thing is that you can download the recording so that you can put it somewhere else (in my case I have a knowledge site where I put other staff for my customer). But if you don't have it is not a problem as Demio has a re-play url for external access.
Overall I can say it's a very good product with a very easy-to-use interface and gives a lot of space to let you customize your registrazion/thank you page as well as the reminder emails you send.

Nachteile: The only things I would improve are maybe: let the customer choose the compression level of the recorded video (in case I'd need a better quality) and somehow remove the demio logo on every email.
But I would super-suggest this product for personal and business usage!!!

My favorite tool for webinars

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Gwendoline M.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Demio is really easy to use, we have everything we need and the team support is here to help you if you have any question! I'm really happy to use Demio for my business and I recommend it to all my friends who needs to do webinars

Nachteile: I'd love to have more personnalization for subscription page for my webinars. But it doesn't really bother me as I use other services for this.

I love the interface + backend, but the integrations could be better

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Jordan G.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their customer support is wonderful and one rep in particular was awesome spending sometimes an hour with me to make sure it was right,

Vorteile: I love the interface of the platform when you do live webinars! Love the emojis and the overall modern feel of it. Most webinar platforms are clunky and terrible. I also love the backend because it's easy to find everything you're looking for.

Nachteile: I would say more in-depth integrations. I don't like having to use Zapier or having ugly buttons on my LeadPages in order to connect to Demio. It messes with the overall look of the page and I would have to hire an HTML person to come in and custom code.

I have been using since the beginning. Very easy to use yet powerful, support is fast and accurate.

Martin B.
Master of Leverage

Vorteile: Ease of use, integrations with my CRM app, great as a training tool. Fast to get up and running effectively. So far I have found it to be 100% reliable.

Nachteile: Registration page customisation is a little basic. So I use my own landing page and the button code sometimes does not give exactly what I am looking for. Example position on page. At time I also would like it bigger.

Its just the best

Clifford A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are awesome. Period.

Vorteile: Demio is just the best - it started off really good and is now basically awesome. I used GoToWebinar for years before switching and it let me down almost every webinar - which basically meant I was a nervous wreck before during and after every live webinar. Demio however is super stable and super easy. I used to use a crew of 3 for webinars before to help when it all went pear shaped - now I just do them on my own - super chilled - no stress - more fun. I can't believe now I suffered so long using another platform.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like and they fix and improve things I didn't even realise needed improving.

Love it

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Forschung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This was the easiest product to use in the webinar space. I love that it’s browser-based, and the like live replays are the easiest to implement and use

Nachteile: It was a bit of a learning curve when I first started, but that was several years ago. The most recent changes have been so intuitive, and I love it

Love Demio! Super easy to use and integrate with and their customer service is absolutely amazing <3

Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Gemma C.
Tech Support

Vorteile: It's so easy and straightforward to use and I love the automation rules - we tend to keep it simple and stick to tagging those that don't attend but there are so many options available to target different people based on their webinar interaction. Also, there's rarely reason to contact customer service but when you do, the team are incredible and will go above and beyond to help :)

Demio user for over a year. Excellent product, even better customer service.

V karen M.

Vorteile: Great UX, easy to add / get started. Love the self check to determine if your connection meets standards. Customer Support is super responsive. Have used four other name brand systems, this is by far the best webinar system out there.