Filtern nach:

Über Demio

Demio erleichtert es Marketingfachleuten, erfolgreiche Webinar-Kampagnen ohne technische Probleme durchzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Demio

Mischa Z.
Mischa Z.
Online Marketeer in Niederlande
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Webinars, events and internal comms

Kommentare: Still able to host events in a digital, work from home world.

The ease of use. Every new user i show this to, or invite to work with demio can host awebinar or presentation within minutes. Since the lockdown prevented us from hosting events internally and for events to get to know our customers we have used demio as a digital alternative. Im certain we will keep using it even after the pandemic.

More flexibility and interaction with the public. Would like to create a longer event and schedule it on the calender instead of the standard 1hr block thats is available now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoToWebinar, Microsoft Teams und Zoom Video Webinars

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: Teams live event didnt work out for us. There were a lot of struggles with setting up a live event.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: Ease of use and ease to set up. The fact that we could record our session automatically was a big plus.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Mischa! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm really glad to see you're enjoying Demio's ease of use and ease of set up! I have passed your feedback onto our team and am really grateful for your review! Thank you!

Hayley S.
Director in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love it! Excited about the new marketing features coming out

Kommentare: Demio has been a great addition to our toolkit throughout this pandemic and allowed us to offer automated and on demand sessions as well as in-person sessions. Using Demio has increased our mailing list. It's been a great solution for a socially anxious community as the tech is really each and they are confident they won't be on camera/audio.

Demio has been great. Love that you can easily create a landing page that looks great; send out automated reminders with a customised message; link with Mailchimp (should the person signing up approve that, which is probably 50/50); it's lovely that our socially anxious community cannot accidentally turn on their camera, as has happened via Zoom. Replays can be automatically sent out. A great feature is the ability to share handouts for download within the webinar chatbox. Love that Demio are regularly updating their product and sharing their roadmap.

On some video playbacks, the sound seems to have been glitchy. Some people have found it hard to access or hear at times, though I believe this seems to have resolved. Presenters cannot access via a mobile phone. It's more suited to using from a laptop. Would be nice to have the option to have everyone on screen - as we have had to go back to using Zoom for some calls because of this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarJam

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: Because people felt confused by the tech and and also worried about being put on camera or accidentally turning the camera on.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Meetings

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Hayley! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks a lot for your honest feedback and thoughtful review! I have sent along your comments to our product team. We really appreciate your review!

Aashima Y.
Marketing Coordinator in Neuseeland
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

100% recommend Demio to anyone new to executing and promoting webinars

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional. Couldn't be more pleased with how my first ever webinar went. :)
I recommend this product to anyone unreservedly.

Ease of use, user-friendly set-up for marketers, presenters, as well as the audience. The best part about the service is their customer service team as they are always there with 100% helpful responses. I tested many other services because I wanted my first webinar to be perfect and I realized that Demio had the best turn-around time -often a few minutes!

I think I was nervous about how I had to conduct practice runs by duplicating the main event itself. Hopefully, the team develops a way you can test your main event because it is a hassle correcting stuff from the duplicate event to the main event when you're testing stuff. I think improving this feature will make it more effective for the host to test and make sure everything is perfect.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Livestorm, GoToWebinar und Microsoft Teams

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: I found Microsoft teams' webinar feature a bit tedious. I wanted a product that was efficient in terms of user experience. MS Teams has limited features for user registration and automation within the application - I preferred something which wouldn't have required IT support to set-up for a small scale event.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: Ease of use; quick, helpful and trustable customer service team.

letzten Monat

Hi Aashima, Jody here from Demio! So happy to hear that you are enjoying Demio, and finding the platform easy to use both for yourself as well as your audience! Thank you for your feedback on how test events are done, and I can see how making this process a simpler one could make a world of difference for all our users. I will certainly pass this feedback to our Product Team! I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team! :)

Soumendra S.
Marketer in Indien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is Shady

Kommentare: not so good.

The third-party integrations are good. I have seen many tools gicing such integrations.

This tool doesnt have several features. Like in some computers it shows up that you can share specific window screens. But in some computers again it doesnt let you do that. You only got to share the entire screen. Thats so painful in a webinar. You cant turn off the chat. They dont have an app for windows like Zoom. Zoom is way handy. Most importantly, it consumes hell lotta internet bandwidth. Note, I am not talking about the internet storage, I am talking about bandwidth. Where Zoom is way better and a way light weight tool. Like, while testing the connectivity, it will show you the connectivity is excellent. But while being in real time it will show up it is poor. That is painful. Also you cannot pause your screen like you do in ZOOM. you got to disconnect it completely. Again painful. I continuously connect and disconnect, do you think that is something a trainer or host would prefer. Like ZOOM would even load when the network is slightly slower. But demio doesnt give a damn, the webpage will not load itself, it would keep loading forever. Although it is ok in most of the cases, but ZOOM is way better in this coding aspect as well. Overall I feel they are yet to come up with a better compatibility with network, computers and more.

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: Cons

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Meetings und Zoom Video Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: Thought it would be great.

Dillon D.
Founder in UK

Best of class software for live webinars. On-demand functionality lacking a little.

Kommentare: Fantastic. Some issues to iron out but 100% committed to the platform, the team and the vision.

Demio was the new kid on the block when we made the switch and we wanted to support the vision for a platform specific to marketers. Demio have delivered on that better than most. At that time WebinarJam had serious Google integration problems so it felt safer to go with a solution that did not rely on external streaming.

On-demand functionality and email scheduling/customising. Video quality on recordings remains highly questionable; regardless of strength of connection (we are on a Gigabit connection and quality is still poor).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarJam

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: Have been running webinars on Go2W since 2012 and they just didn't innovate, at all!!

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoToWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: Love [SENSITIVE CONTENT] vision! WebinarJam had serious issues and we cancelled our annual plan.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Dillon, Samara here from Demio! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We're so happy to hear that you love supporting Demio's vision, we appreciate you! When you get the chance, it would be great if you could share more information with our Support team on what you'd like to see more of for the On-demand functionality and Email Scheduling. Email customising is coming soon and you can check this out on our roadmap here (https://portal.productboard.com/demio/1-demio-roadmap/tabs/3-planned). Thanks you again for sharing your experience and supporting our product, team, and vision. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions.

Ashley C.
Strafverfolgung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Demio is more user-friendly and offers better capabilities

Kommentare: We spent a lot of time researching webinar platforms, and we have never regretted purchasing Demio. Highly recommend.

We love how user-friendly it is. Anyone can easily figure out how to use and customize the webinar rooms. They also offer better features (customize registration page and add logo or background, customize automatic emails, can send replay links, PowerPoints/handouts, call to action links, polls, public and private chat boxes, etc). We have rarely had any issues, and if issues do come up it’s usually something we can troubleshoot on our own.

If we had to pick something that is our least favorite, it might be that the platform is not supported on Internet Explorer. We make sure to let our customers know which browses are supported and send them a video on how to use Demio before it begins.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Connect, GoToTraining und GoToWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: We loved their customizable features, ease of use, and price point.

vor 10 Monaten

Hey Ashley! Ashley here, from Demio. I really appreciate your thoughtful review and am thrilled to see that you're enjoying Demio and the features we have to offer! Thank you for noting your concern about Internet Explorer - I am passing that onto my product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with any questions!

Betty P.
Founder in USA

Amazing features and 24/7 support

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Smooth, absolutely fantastic in all aspects. I have a strong need for attention to detail and I could not find one single issue with them so far.

Ease of use, 24/7 customer support, flexibility, clean interface for hosts and guests, polls, downloads, privacy, this is WAY BETTER than ZOOM. WAY BETTER.

It's a bit on the higher end for my startup, but it totally does worth the investment, so it's still totally worth it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Meet und Zoom Meetings

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: It was easy at the beginning, just left that platform.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: 24/7 customer service, live polls, downloads, clean, easy to use interface.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Betty, Jody here from Demio! So happy to hear that you are finding our Platform easy to use, while enjoying the features and support received from our very capable team. Our aim is to provide our users with high quality products and services. :) Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

Darren P.
Service Portfolio Manager in UK
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product for Training

Kommentare: Fantastic product to set up pre-recorded training to issue out more times and collect vital reporting data

Easy to set up events in advance, publish at certain times and have great branded pages along with dedicated/personalised confirmations and reminders. Software comes with a wide range of In-depth reporting

Adding media to webinars can sometimes look out of place. Fixed areas of media spaces available. Can sometimes make a great page look messy

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarNinja

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: Demio offered more value for money and more features.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Darren! Matt here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for your well written and thorough review. We really value your feedback and it is important to us so we can ensure we are providing the best experience possible for all Demio users! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the ease of use within Demio as well as our analytics! I've also passed forward your feedback about the media placement and how more customizability would be nice to our product team. Should anything come up, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team! :)

Emma D.
Founder & Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Customer Support Is Amazing

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: great

I loved the support I got -it was so helpful. I am so grateful. Thank you.

I dont really know wht to say as I havnt been using it long enough to comment

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EasyWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: simple - reasonable pricing - customer support - free trial!

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Emma, Jody here from Demio! So happy to hear that you enjoyed using the free trial, and that you found the process simple enough to use. Extremely happy that you are satisfied with the support that you received, as quality customer support is one of our priorities. So thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

Anna P.
Anna P.
Owner in Dänemark
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use webinar platform and amazing customer support

Kommentare: Very satisfied with Demio. I don't have webinar needs very regularly, but I will definitely consider them in the future.

I chose Demio because I wanted an easy webinar solution, and it definitely delivered. I like the different options for presenting, that it has interactive tools, chat, great statistics, etc. And I was very impressed with the quality of the customer support team. Really responsive, fast and kind.

I didn't like that the reminder emails were not very customizable and the Spanish version could definitely use some improvements.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarJam und Zoom Video Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: It had been recommended and I found that the price was affordable.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Anna Samara here from Demio. I'm really glad to see you're enjoying Demio's ease of use and are finding success with the Support team! I have passed your feedback onto our team with regards to the email customizations along with improving the Spanish version. Thank you for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with any questions!

Nathan B.
Saddleback Kids Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Platform and Software and will only get better!

Kommentare: The big obvious problem we needed to solve was, "How do we host events when we aren't allowed to host events in person." This gave the best solution and was super fun and created amazing engagement! As we used it more we began to create more consistent and smaller, intimate events that were very rewarding to all involved.

We used this as a presentation platform to run LIVE events. Being able to have multiple "Presenters" and being able to produce shows, and content in REAL TIME was fantastic! It was very easy to use. I enjoyed the Preparing the Room function in advance where you could upload your content: slides, videos, handouts; all at once before even starting. It took a lot of the stress off. There is also the option to add those things during the session too for last minute changes. The Customer Support Team was very helpful and responsive! We would have 50-200 people in our events. The registration process and being able to customize your registration page for events added a personal touch to every event we did. The Demio team has created a road map of their upcoming features and they are super transparent and listen to suggestions and comments as well. This software is amazing and will only get better!

There were a few instances where videos would restart, however it was all fixed with updates.

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Nathan, Penny here from Demio. We appreciate your time in sharing this insightful review. So glad to hear that you enjoy using Demio and that our Support Team was able to help you with what you need! Your continuous feedback and suggestions are so helpful for us to keep finding ways to improve Demio and bring more value to our users. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if there is anything else you need. Thanks again!

Gina L.
Founder in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The only webinar platform I tried

5 letztes Jahr

I tried a lot of different webinar platforms and Demio by far, was the most up to date of them all. Its platform is incredibly easy to use and very pleasing to look at too. A lot of other webinar platforms are very dated. A major plus for me (because I wanted to set up automated and evergreen webinars) was that Demio allows you to upload your video files directly to it. Other platforms I found force you to do a live recording and use that as your evergreen webinar. Either that or link an existing YouTube or Vimeo video which looks unprofessional and jarring in a webinar environment.

There are a few things I feel are missing from Demio. One is being able to send a replay link to people who attended on-demand or evergreen webinars so they can watch again if they missed it. Another is having the times listed when users register be visible in their local timezone. You can only set a timezone right now. So if you're in a different timezone to the person registering, they would need to work out the actual time of the webinar based on the time-zone displayed. Having said this, Demio have brilliant support and when I flagged this with them, they added it to their suggested improvements area. You can then 'vote' for changes you'd like to see. So I have no doubt these changes will happen in the future.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LiveWebinar und EasyWebinar

letztes Jahr

Hi Gina! Ashley here, from Demio. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Demio. I'm so glad you're finding great success with our 'upload video' feature. Your feedback on what's missing is really important to us and I'll be sure it's passed along to the rest of our product team! Thanks again!

Kleo M.
Online Business Strategist in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Demio is the best webinar solution I've ever seen!

Kommentare: We're using Demio for all our webinars and content recording for our digital products and programs. Whenever we get stuck, we just ask the amazing team on the helpdesk.

So simple and straight forward to use and highly user friendly. Easy click on or off functions when adding components to your webinars, such as emails or customising your registration pages.

Some more reporting and statistics could be developed for the affiliate section, but I know that this is already in the making.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarJam und GetResponse

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: Even though GoToWebinar was good, it is very clunky, rigid and old-school and it's also triple the price!

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoToWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: We'd also checked out a couple of other webinar platforms like WebinarJam, Everwebinar and Get Response and again, Demio left them all for dead for functionality, simplicity and userfriendlyness.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kleo! Bethany here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you're enjoying using Demio for your amazing webinars!

Cristina B.
Florist in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST out there!

Kommentare: FANTASTIC! Besides all the amazingness...their customer services and LIVE chat feature is incredible. They are quick to respond and always SUPER helpful to troubleshoot. They have gone above and beyond to help me whenever I needed extra support and event did a few things on the backend for me to save time. I am very pleased with this platform and will continue to be a SUPERFAN!

I have been a Demio user for years and I am not sure what took me so long to make the switch from another platform that kept giving me issues. Demio is super user friends, clean, modern, and full of features that I never even considered needing or using for my webinars, live events, and coaching calls. It takes all the fuss out of trying to set things up by allowing you to duplicate events, schedule series, and use on demand as well. I am extremely satisfied with their newer features like 6 LIVE guests capability. I am so grateful for their flexibility in pricing and overall features. Thank you!

At first I was a bit disappointed that only 2, then 4 people could share the camera because I host LIVE events and needed more flexibility. Now with 6 camera usage, his will be very seamless and professional for me and my summit attendees. I cannot wait to use this feature at the next event.

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Cristina, Penny here from Demio! We appreciate your time in sharing this insightful review and we're delighted to hear that our recent product update to support 6 live cameras on-stage is something that's really helpful for you! Thanks for sharing your experience on Demio with us so we can keep learning new ways to bring more value to our users. We look forward to running more great events with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if there is anything else you need. Thanks again!

General Manager in Singapur

Demio a dynamic platform for creating your webinars

Kommentare: We use Demio for webinars, conferences, support through screen sharing and for training workshops to our staff in addition to the above mentioned it has become a powerful tool to generate sales opportunities thanks to we can interact much more with our future customers, the main problem we have managed to solve with Demio is the number of participants as it has allowed us to access economic plans with which we can make meeting rooms of up to 500 participants

Demio is a platform for developing webinars that provides a user experience like no other which you can see first hand once you observe the dynamic and organized interface with which the software has which is focused on electronic marketing, has the right tools to make your webinars a success such as live chat, event management, multi hosts, screen sharing, surveys and more things that will allow the development of your seminars is fluid, apart from this Demio is not an expensive software in relation to its other competitors

It has few options to customize the software and usually users like to adjust the program according to their needs, it still lacks integrations with third parties especially since it is a software intended for marketing, the mobile app for android does not perform well, the free trial is not very complete since many of the features are not available

vor 8 Monaten

Hey there, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for this insightful review. Happy to hear that you find the features in Demio useful for your seminars. We understand that having more native integrations options and customisations within Demio would be helpful for you and we've shared your feedback with our Product Team. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

Ernest S.
Multimedia Content Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and versatile

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Demio has been great for our use cases. We began our journey with Demio with 1 program/event in mind, and as we grew and explored we have begun to use Demio for many different use cases. From Marketing to Sales to Customer education and success — we've been able to take advantage of Demio's versatility and different event types to create experiences that span the entire customer lifecycle. The integration capabilities, as well as the analytics provide a great deal of information and capabilities that make our lives easier on the back end, and help us to iterate and refine our webinar/digital event program to make for a great customer experience.

Demio makes it simple to create and run a digital event. The interface is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate. The backend is self-explanatory and easy to set up. The actual webinar rooms have great options, are easy to figure out and use, and well-designed for a positive digital event experience. From presenting slides, adding polls, adding handouts, playing videos, looking at analytics, sending automated emails, answering questions, getting a recording of the event, and promoting/sharing the registrations links — Demio makes all of this easy and just a few clicks away.

The video and audio quality aren't always the best. Presentation slides appear blurry, video feed can go in and out, and the audio isn't always clear. Some features seem incomplete, or could benefit from having just a bit more flexibility and personalization, but A/V improvements would make a world of difference.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ernest. Ashley here, from Demio. Thank you for this honest review. I'm so glad you're finding Demio easy to use, and are expanding your use cases! Regarding your audio/video feedback, we understand how critical each session is and will reach out personally with our technical support to see what optimizations we can make together. Please keep your eyes peeled for our follow up. Thank you again!

Steven P.
Owner in Niederlande

Why I switched to Demio

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I switched from GoToWebinar to the easy to set up Demio. The software has a beautiful and intuitive design which I really love. Also, the support time is fast (and fun:)

Easy to use, reliable and fast support. And clean and beautiful design.

I can't think of any cons, it isn't the cheapest but definitely the best.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarGeek

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: I didn't want my attendees to download a program (Demio can be used in-browser)

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoToWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: It's in the little details like better and intuitive chat possibilities within Demio (at WebinarGeek everytime someone asks a new question, all their questions get removed to the end of the que for instance). That, and design of Demio is more beautiful for the attendee

letztes Jahr

Hi there Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We're thrilled that you're having a great experience with Demio (and a little fun as well)

Greg B.
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Online Webinar Platform

Kommentare: I really like how easy and user friendly the platform is to use, not only for my staff but for our customers as well. Using this platform has helped streamline my process making administrative time much less. I'm leaving a review

I have used two other online webinar platforms before using Demio. The 1st one had such a limited functionality that it did not work for my business. The second one had 2 major crashes when I had over 150 people in my online class on 2 separate occasions. Demio is very reliable. All of the participants in my online classes report how easy it is to use. The data tools included are extremely helpful to my business. I am very fortunate to have this platform to help grow my business.

I have not experienced any problems at all yet. The customer service is excellent and the platform works flawlessly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoToMeeting

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: I made this switch because there are 2 separate occasions that the click meeting platform crashed. They are located somewhere in Europe and have no customer service available. I was left stranded with almost a 150 people in each class that could no longer access my webinar. This created an administrative nightmare for us and we lost several thousand dollars from people that we had to give refunds to.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ClickMeeting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: One of the biggest decision makers was the customer service. Demio Seems like it is the most customer oriented and provides excellent service.

Ravinder B.
Ravinder B.
Consultant in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Demio - An Ultimate webinar tool for marketing team

Kommentare: It has been good till now. The marketing team is really happy with the product and its features. It is really a value addition to the existing set of video conferencing solutions we have.

Demio is an ultimate webinar tool for the marketing team in an organization. The Demio user interface is simple, intuitive, and aesthetically pleasing. Users don’t have to worry about the hassle of hosting a webinar with Demio. Some of the cool features on Demio include joining a webinar using web browser be on computer or mobile (mobile app download is not required), simple user interface, HD real-time streaming with no delay, clear voice and video, Meeting recording, live chat support option with the Demio team, and 24/7 customer care support. Other features I like are actionable insights, automatic replays after the meeting, interactive room and Flexible Registration options for attendees.

HD feature works well with good internet bandwidth. It is a paid app with different subscription plans depending on the features but you can go for a demo version for 14 days to check the usefulness of the product.

letztes Jahr

HI Ravinder! Bethany here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for submitting your review! We love that you and your marketing team are enjoying Demio!

Shiv C.
Shiv C.
Customer Training Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great software for our USA based sessions

Demio is very easy to use and the interface is very engaging for attendees. The value is in the details like being able to make a comment a question and display it when answering- something that zoom webinars lacks. In addition, the reporting is very in depth and extremely easy to use. Makes my life easier when trying to prove the success of a webinar!

We've ran into a few challenges implementing the tool for some of our outside teams in Australia and Europe but Demio's support is top notch and I'm confident we can find a solution.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: More intuitive and smooth for attendees

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Shiv! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks a lot for your thoughtful feedback. I'm glad to hear you're finding Demio easy to use and engaging for your attendees! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you encounter any further challenges with implementation.

Cecilia D.
Coordinador de Marketing in Peru
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Un gran aliado para webinars

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Buena experiencia, pero creo que podría mejorar si agregará más herramientas de presentación y revisarán mejor los temas de conectividad a su servidor.

Administración sencilla, intuitiva y sobre todo no necesito descargar ninguna aplicación; además, han trabajando muy bien el tema de los diseños personalizados con relación al branding. Muy buenos reportes también.

NO TIENE PUNTERO para las presentaciones, podría mejorar las herramientas de presentación. Otro detalle es que presenta problemas recurrentes de conectividad, cada vez que se actualiza la pantalla se pone blanca y no es compatible con algunas versiones de navegadores; algunas veces los expositores deben borrar cookies o entrar como incógnito para poder ingresar, no entiendo por qué?

letztes Jahr

Hi Cecilia! Bethany here from Demio. Thank you for submitting your review! It's so great to hear that you're enjoying our easy webinar set up! Thank you for the feedback regarding the presentation tools and connectivity! I'll share this with our product team as well. Since Demio is completely browser-based, internet connectivity can be a big part of the overall webinar experience. We do have some great connectivity tips including using incognito windows! That can definitely help improve your experience. If you run into any issues, our Success Team is always eager to help! Just send us a chat message! Thanks again for sharing your experience with Demio! We appreciate you!

Prasanna A.
CEO in USA

After trying a few other platform, Demio stood out for my needs.

Kommentare: I have been pretty happy with it and decided sign up.

1) Ability to upload presentation material such as videos and share them. 2) Ability to do hybrid webinars. 3) Ease of use both for the host and the participants 4) Brading with custom content.

1) It takes too long to upload presentation material, especially video. 2) There does not seem to a method to create a library of the presentation materials so that I can upload once and share them across multiple webinars. 3) It would be better if on-demand webinars could be enabled so that, optionally, approval by the host is needed before the attendee can view it. 4)The pricing is a bit steep. I wish the pricing model based on the number of attendees and/or the number of webinars. It would make it easier for beginners like us to adapt and grow with it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars und WebinarNinja

vor 7 Monaten

Hey Prasanna, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this insightful review. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the simplicity and ease of Demio with regards to custom branding, hybrid events, uploading and sharing of presentation materials. Definitely hear you on the media library idea that our team is already exploring! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback here as well so they can look into the presentation material upload process, the pricing model, and the possibility of doing registration approval for on-demand webinars. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

Joe E.
Joe E.
Photo Educator in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As simple as they come with outstanding customer service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In one word... EXCELLENT. I reached out their customer support team with very specific questions about their technology and where it was hosted - because of several bad experiences I had with other companies. Their team responded quickly and provided every piece of information that I asked for. I am pleased to say that their platform has lived up to all of my expectations to date.

Demio has a simple and clean user interface that was fast to set-up and very easy to use.

Lack of integrations is the only CON that I have. I really wish there was a pay wall option either PayPal or Stripe. Having to use Zapier is not convenient or ideal.

letztes Jahr

Hi Joe! Bethany here from Demio! Thank you so much for your review! We love that you're hosting your awesome webinars with us! Thank you for your feedback about using Paypal with Demio directly. We're always looking for ways to provide more value to customers like you! I'll send your feedback to the product team as well. We appreciate you taking time to submit your review!

John H.
Business Development Managre in USA
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to scale up your company's reach

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are using demio to reach all of our distributors and customers easily especially in the post-covid business world. This has been an extremely valuable tool in maintaining our presence and educating our sales channels.

Extremely easy to get set up and started. The ability to customize the registration page for your webinar attendees and the metrics available post-webinar make it simple to improve and tailor your future webinars to be even more impactful. Voice quality is much better than skype or MSTeams. We were able to host our most successful webinar our company has ever had in 16 years

Would be nice if you could send unique join links for a group of attendees - for example if we have distributors inviting their customers to our webinar it would be nice to have a unique join link for that distributor so we can see which attendees were invited by each distributor. Other pontial con is that Demio is strictly a webinar platform. Not to be used as a meeting space. Trying to host MS Teams style meetings is not practical. Still a great product

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Connect

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: Needed to allow for more attendees and have access to additional features.

letztes Jahr

Hi John ! Bethany here from Demio! Congrats on your successful webinar! We're so happy that we were able to be a part of this milestone for your company! Also, thank you for sharing more about your use-case with your distributors! We're exploring ways to track registration sources that would be perfect for this! Thank you again for sharing your experience with Demio!

Michelle K.
Sales & Marketing Director in USA
Fotografie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Favorite Webinar Software

Kommentare: This was so easy to setup and to use. Customer support and the education has be the best.
If I have a question the customer service chat is so helpful. I love that it gives me articles to help myself and then a live person to communicate with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my guy...He is quick in response.
I had a live event we couldn't present and so we did an automated event instead and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to combine the join link for those registrants. Worked like a charm.

The clean and intuitive use of the software The ability to replay the webinar and automate a replay. The ability to have public and private chat allows us to help presenter answer questions along the way.

The video/audio recordings I have to ask for it to work for windows 7 &8

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars

Warum Demio gewählt wurde: I wanted something that matched our brand style and replay and automated events. The chat windows within the webinar. The customer service.

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoToWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Demio: I wanted something that matched our brand style and replay and automated events. The chat windows within the webinar. The customer service.