Über Demio

Demio erleichtert es Marketingfachleuten, erfolgreiche Webinar-Kampagnen ohne technische Probleme durchzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Demio

The price of the plans are just as good. Honestly, well done Demio.

That I can't reopen a Live event once it was closed (by mistake).

Bewertungen zu Demio

Demio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 245 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Demio bereits verwendet?

Radek
Radek
President/founder
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, Selbstständig

Very nice webinar platform - good value for your money!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mark
Mark
Enablement Manager, Customer Success in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cutting-Edge Webinar Software

Kommentare: Demio is allowing us to scale our webinar catalog by making it easy to launch events and have live-automated and on-demand events.

The ability to have simulated-live webinars is critical when schedules are too booked to host multiple live sessions. On-demand also is easy; the users get to choose which instance they want to use.

Breakout rooms are critical for larger events; we'd still have to use Zoom for this.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Mark, Jody here from Demio! Thank you so much for writing this review. I'm happy that our platform allows you to run Automated events when your schedules are busy, and it's great to know that you find the platform easy to use as well! I will definitely submit your feature request on breakout rooms to our Product team for review.:) Thank you again, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

Mischa
Mischa
Online Marketeer in Niederlande
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Webinars, events and internal comms

Kommentare: Still able to host events in a digital, work from home world.

The ease of use. Every new user i show this to, or invite to work with demio can host awebinar or presentation within minutes. Since the lockdown prevented us from hosting events internally and for events to get to know our customers we have used demio as a digital alternative. Im certain we will keep using it even after the pandemic.

More flexibility and interaction with the public. Would like to create a longer event and schedule it on the calender instead of the standard 1hr block thats is available now.

Antwort von Banzai

Hi Mischa! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm really glad to see you're enjoying Demio's ease of use and ease of set up! I have passed your feedback onto our team and am really grateful for your review! Thank you!

Video Producer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Demio is excellent if you know the limitations

Kommentare: We used a Demio for a large production with hundreds of people invited, multiple cameras, and 5hrs of presentations, as well as for smaller presentations roughly monthly. Overall the features in Demio made it MUCH easier. The overall experience was great and when we did run into problems support was also close by.I am the only one on my team responsible for webinars so I can confidently that Demio was leaps and bounds ahead of the other platforms we've used and looked at, even with its problems.

Demio is very feature rich and has excellent customer service. Hands down, the best feature is the ability to pre upload your media and be able to share it seperate from a screen share. Your presenters do not need to worry about who's driving slides, or who is sharing what on their screen. This is why we chose Demio over Vimeo and Zoom's webinar platforms.Another huge differentiator of Demio is the video / presentation quality. The pre uploaded media is sharp because you're not relying on a screen share, but every one of our presenters also commented on how high quality their webcam video was. If you're coming from the world of Zoom it will really be a night and day difference. It is also very easy to use because it is web based. It was easy to show our presenters how to use the platform and how to take advantage of the many features.Similarly, the ability to send handouts and featured actions is excellent. The reporting on Demio is great, but similar to what you might get on Zoom.

One of the the things we ran into fairly regularly were limitations of features. For example, demio has great emails but no ability to change the number of emails and few ways to edit the actual email. Hubspot integrations are also lacking in that you lose the source once you integrate it. There are also small bugs from time to time - ie speakers randomly lost audio, and you have to use your arrow keys to change the camera or audio input sometimes. There were other bugs that have since been resolved but it did require us to do a lot of work to get around.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi there Chris, Jody here from Demio! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this thorough review. We are so happy to know that you find the platform feature rich as well as you enjoyed our excellent Support. We have added the ability to customize our emails more in depth, and are in the process of executing many updates and upgrades that we are sure our Users will be happy with! Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

Alka
Alka
Registered Dietitian in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Glad to have found demio

Kommentare: Amazing. I am more regular with my webinars now.

The ease of use is amazing. Very intuitive and simple. Customer service is lovely. I love the design of the platform. And most important for me was to have everything in one place meaning having the live & evergreen options in 1 platform. Another great feature and my favorite is the ability to jump in live in an evergreen webinar. The ability to promote your products, add survey questions is another great feature.

1. I just wish there is plan for 100 attendees. That would be a great option. 2. It would also be nice to have a larger video option should you decide to be on video- perhaps on the left side with the ability to have it either as a square or circle.

NICO
NICO
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Demio shines in a world of mediocre webinar and on-demand content platforms

Kommentare: Fantastic. Excellent and fast customer service, and that's laudable in a world of terrible automated customer service!
Love everything about Demio, just wish I did more webinars!

I used Demio on the recommendation of a client who had a great experience. My experience reflected theirs and I'm very pleased with the service. I've used a half-dozen services comparable to Demio over the last 4 yrs and can say Demio wins categorically in functionality, User experience, design, interface, pre and post webinar tools, ease of setup, analytics, integrations. It has it all.

The price is up there with the "big boys" and Demio punches above their weight class but I ultimately didn't want to spend >$200 for 500 users when It's something I use once-a-month on average.

Antwort von Banzai

Hi Nico, Jody here from Demio! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. I am so happy to hear that you find Demio easy to use, with great functionality, and with a helpful Support team!:) Thank you again for your time, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

James
James
Innovation Strategist in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great product made by an even better company

The usability is so wonderful! Anybody and their grandma could use the backend of the platform. So easy. The best part about Demio isn't the platform though: It's the team. They're so nimble, responsive and agile. Features requests that I've made have actually become features. And they show me how they're progressing with their software builds. Great work!

It seems that the bandwidth (whether that's on our end or Demio's) can't handle large audiences above 100. We've had great experiences under 100 but begin to have complaints when we eclipse 100.

Pamela
VP of Online Education in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Professional

Kommentare: Demio is a great selling platform, but it doesn't meet all of our needs as we focus more on training and education.

Easy to use for the admin and viewer; the platform is good looking and its overall simple design is very well received by attendees - one of the best looking webinar platforms I've seen; recent updates make banding and customization a bit better - they are continually improving; VERY responsive customer service!

customization and branding on notifications and emails is limited; can't quiz for education purposes and can't track polling questions; limited metrics; using YouTube to show a video during a webinar is tricky and not seamless

Yongmei
Operations Manager in UK
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable webinar tool

It is very reliable, high quality and easy to use. You can upload all the event materials handouts before the webinar. And delegates can download them. The chat box is useful for attendee interaction too.The after event report is useful.

Nothing really. Just that it is not as famous as Zoom or Teams. When we first told our delegates and speakers we were using Demio, they were kind of suspicious of the tool was good or reliable enough, and they thought we were trying to save money (in a way it was at first). So it was a bit embarrassing but once they use it, they are all satisfied.

vor 7 Monaten

Hey Yongmei, Jody here from Demio! We are so happy that you are enjoying Demio, and that your Delegates are also happy that you made this decision to use our platform. Looking forward to having you with us for a very long time. :) Thank you so much for your feedback and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. :)

Beckie
Founder and Career Strategist in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Great customer service!

Kommentare: Customer support is very responsive and helpful. If you're new to webinars, they're the team you want on your side.

It's easy to set up and learn the features!

I haven't used it long enough to discover features I don't like.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Beckie, Jody here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I'm happy to hear that you find our platform easy to use. :) Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions. We're happy to help! :)

Serhii
Product Manager in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stable platform that is easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of setup and use, lack of technical issues.

I would like to see a redesign of Demio with more colors added

vor 4 Wochen

Hey Serhii, Jody here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to know that you find Demio easy to use and I will pass your feedback on more colors to our Product team! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if there is anything you need. Thanks again! :)

Janelle
Founder & CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Demio is so easy to use even if you've never done a webinar before

Kommentare: Brilliant - it's so simple to use and set up 💯

I love Demio!! The simplicity of the design. The ease of use. The intuitive set up and the CTA and polling options. Anyone who runs a Facebook group knows the importance of engagement and polling/voting definitely gives you that. Plus it integrates seamlessly with MailChimp and LeadPages and the support team are great too....oh and you can practice in a simulated 'live' webinar before making your debut!

The automated option is only available in the growth and business plan

Antwort von Banzai

Hi Janelle! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm so glad to hear you're loving the ease of use and simplicity of Demio! I really appreciate your thoughtful feedback and am sure to take note of your thoughts on our plans as well. Thank you for your review!

Samantha
Founder & Director in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A delight to use and so simple for attendees!

Kommentare: Demio was a key part of my recent product launch. It allowed me to focus on delivering my content without worrying about tech hiccups.

Demio is by far the easiest webinar platform I have used, both as a host and an attendee. Scheduling my events was very easy, and I really liked the smooth integration of the sign-up form into my Kajabi sales page. I also love how easy it is to setup everything before hand, including my slide deck and featured action. But the best part is how easy it is for attendees to use. They just click the button and they are in, no plugins, no software downloads, no hassles.

I'd like to be able to have more than 6 people 'on stage' at the same time so that I could use it for larger group coaching calls. But that's outside of my primary use of it for webinars.

Antwort von Banzai

Hi Samantha, Jody here from Demio! Thank you so much for writing this thoughtful and honest review. It really is a pleasure to know that you find the platform easy to use, for yourself as well as your Attendees. I will be passing your feedback to our Product team on the stage size limit.:) We appreciate you taking the time to do this, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

Aleksandar
Marketing Manager in Serbien
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best changed we could have hoped for

Kommentare: We've been using another software for webinars for years before we finally decided to switch after series of crashes and bad experiences. Demio was the best change we could have hoped for.

First of all, the software is super easy to use. The overall user experience is probably one of the best I've ever seen for a SaaS. Pages look and function great, so far 0 issues, extra options like "just in time" webinar is a step towards marketing automation we needed.

So far our team did not encounter any issues with the software. We were confused with changing webinar name as it had to be changed on 3 places, but after we've figured it out we've seen the value of having it different (internal, external, social).

Nathan
Saddleback Kids Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Platform and Software and will only get better!

Kommentare: The big obvious problem we needed to solve was, "How do we host events when we aren't allowed to host events in person." This gave the best solution and was super fun and created amazing engagement! As we used it more we began to create more consistent and smaller, intimate events that were very rewarding to all involved.

We used this as a presentation platform to run LIVE events. Being able to have multiple "Presenters" and being able to produce shows, and content in REAL TIME was fantastic! It was very easy to use. I enjoyed the Preparing the Room function in advance where you could upload your content: slides, videos, handouts; all at once before even starting. It took a lot of the stress off. There is also the option to add those things during the session too for last minute changes. The Customer Support Team was very helpful and responsive! We would have 50-200 people in our events. The registration process and being able to customize your registration page for events added a personal touch to every event we did. The Demio team has created a road map of their upcoming features and they are super transparent and listen to suggestions and comments as well. This software is amazing and will only get better!

There were a few instances where videos would restart, however it was all fixed with updates.

Antwort von Banzai

Hey Nathan, Penny here from Demio. We appreciate your time in sharing this insightful review. So glad to hear that you enjoy using Demio and that our Support Team was able to help you with what you need! Your continuous feedback and suggestions are so helpful for us to keep finding ways to improve Demio and bring more value to our users. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if there is anything else you need. Thanks again!

Joseph
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very functional platform to create webinar and have performance monitoring.

Kommentare: Demio is a platform with wide limits for each participant, since it allows the participant to interact within the webinar, it also allows them to have broad communication with each of the participants and also participate in all kinds of questionnaires or surveys that are carried out. During each webinar, the limits of each participant are really extensive and allow full interaction between the participants and the organizers. In general, this platform has worked wonderfully, from 0 to 100, I definitely give it a score of 100, since it has allowed us to create various webinars within our entire company, various sectors of our real estate company are using it to create webinars personalized and with high participation, in addition, I have loved the choice of compatibility system and operation that it has within any type of device, this allows us to access the webinars from anywhere we are.

Demio is an incredible platform to be able to customize all kinds of webinars and achieve that you can have a high participation of many people within each webinar. I really love that this platform allows me to follow up on each of the clients that have been invited to each webinar, this platform offers me an automated follow-up with which it is able to automatically send reminders to each client so that they remember that they must attend a previously scheduled webinar. I loved the performance measurement system of each webinar, this system allows view the performance of my webinar in real time, I can see how many participants have attended and how many participants have not yet accessed the webinar, in addition, I can also see in real time the quality and audio transmission of each webinar, to know exactly if it's working correctly. Demio offers immediate compatibility with any type of mobile device, which allows this platform to be used within iOS devices or Android devices, by simply downloading an app, all the organizers or participants will be able to access immediately from the mobile device. I also loved the great video quality that I was able to enjoy using this platform, the audio transmission also worked perfectly, which allowed all the organizers to communicate with the participants in real time, without delays in the audio transmission or in streaming video.

I haven't had any kind of problem with Demio, this platform has behaved excellently, I'm really satisfied with the webinar creation system, as well as I liked the webinar scheduling system, as it allows me to follow up to the invitations that I have sent to each of the clients or future participants. In addition, this platform has also provided security measures for each of the organizers, this platform offers a variety of security options to guarantee the privacy of the attendees, so that no data has been leaked or manipulated. I'm happy with absolutely everything within that platform, the webinar creation functions worked perfectly.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Joseph! Jody here from Demio. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Demio. It's so great to know that you have been having great results and that you enjoy being able to see the analytics from your events. We hope you will continue to enjoy the platform. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if there is anything else you need! We appreciate you! 😊

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Demio a dynamic platform for creating your webinars

Kommentare: We use Demio for webinars, conferences, support through screen sharing and for training workshops to our staff in addition to the above mentioned it has become a powerful tool to generate sales opportunities thanks to we can interact much more with our future customers, the main problem we have managed to solve with Demio is the number of participants as it has allowed us to access economic plans with which we can make meeting rooms of up to 500 participants

Demio is a platform for developing webinars that provides a user experience like no other which you can see first hand once you observe the dynamic and organized interface with which the software has which is focused on electronic marketing, has the right tools to make your webinars a success such as live chat, event management, multi hosts, screen sharing, surveys and more things that will allow the development of your seminars is fluid, apart from this Demio is not an expensive software in relation to its other competitors

It has few options to customize the software and usually users like to adjust the program according to their needs, it still lacks integrations with third parties especially since it is a software intended for marketing, the mobile app for android does not perform well, the free trial is not very complete since many of the features are not available

Antwort von Banzai

Hey there, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for this insightful review. Happy to hear that you find the features in Demio useful for your seminars. We understand that having more native integrations options and customisations within Demio would be helpful for you and we've shared your feedback with our Product Team. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

Angelica
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to schedule webinars with collaborators.

Kommentare: Demio is a useful service for any company, in general this platform was easy to use, its accessibility is incredible and its compatibility is also incredible, it is compatible with many Browsers such as Opera, Safari and even Brave, which allows any user to use Demio from any browser. Demio should improve stability in Webinars when there is a low internet speed, however, I have really enjoyed the experience on this platform, it allowed me to develop more than 50 Webinars for my company, and allowed me to have a greater participation of hosts and collaborators in my company.

I love that Demio allows me to manage various roles for Webinar administrators, I can assign specific roles to more members of my company and modify the permissions of each role so that they can broadly manage webinars. I love Demio's web functionality, you don't need to download any app on your computer to use this platform, also, this web version allows quick access to the platform, just log in and you'll be able to create any webinar. I love the excellent integration that Demio has with many Marketing platforms as well as its integration with many messaging platforms, this is key to being able to send invitations to webinars much more easiliy or through an advertising campaign via email.

I would like to have more stability in the Webinars when I have a slow internet connection, sometimes I have had problems to continue with the Webinar because my internet connection gets slow sometimes, this causes me to have to reload the Demio to being able to access my Webinar again, and sometimes the Webinar is completely canceled due to lack of connection, I don't like this, the Webinar should continue I can connect again.

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Angelica, Jody here from Demio! 👋🏼 Thank you for your feedback. I'm absolutely happy to hear that you find Demio easy to use. I do understand your frustration with connectivity and I happy to say that we are in the process of releasing an update to aid in room stability, which should definitely help in this regard.🙌🏼 Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with any questions!

Shiv
Shiv
Customer Training Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great software for our USA based sessions

Demio is very easy to use and the interface is very engaging for attendees. The value is in the details like being able to make a comment a question and display it when answering- something that zoom webinars lacks. In addition, the reporting is very in depth and extremely easy to use. Makes my life easier when trying to prove the success of a webinar!

We've ran into a few challenges implementing the tool for some of our outside teams in Australia and Europe but Demio's support is top notch and I'm confident we can find a solution.

Antwort von Banzai

Hi Shiv! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks a lot for your thoughtful feedback. I'm glad to hear you're finding Demio easy to use and engaging for your attendees! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you encounter any further challenges with implementation.

Joe
Joe
Photo Educator in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As simple as they come with outstanding customer service

Kommentare: In one word... EXCELLENT. I reached out their customer support team with very specific questions about their technology and where it was hosted - because of several bad experiences I had with other companies. Their team responded quickly and provided every piece of information that I asked for. I am pleased to say that their platform has lived up to all of my expectations to date.

Demio has a simple and clean user interface that was fast to set-up and very easy to use.

Lack of integrations is the only CON that I have. I really wish there was a pay wall option either PayPal or Stripe. Having to use Zapier is not convenient or ideal.

Antwort von Banzai

Hi Joe! Bethany here from Demio! Thank you so much for your review! We love that you're hosting your awesome webinars with us! Thank you for your feedback about using Paypal with Demio directly. We're always looking for ways to provide more value to customers like you! I'll send your feedback to the product team as well. We appreciate you taking time to submit your review!

Prasanna
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After trying a few other platform, Demio stood out for my needs.

Kommentare: I have been pretty happy with it and decided sign up.

1) Ability to upload presentation material such as videos and share them. 2) Ability to do hybrid webinars. 3) Ease of use both for the host and the participants 4) Brading with custom content.

1) It takes too long to upload presentation material, especially video. 2) There does not seem to a method to create a library of the presentation materials so that I can upload once and share them across multiple webinars. 3) It would be better if on-demand webinars could be enabled so that, optionally, approval by the host is needed before the attendee can view it. 4)The pricing is a bit steep. I wish the pricing model based on the number of attendees and/or the number of webinars. It would make it easier for beginners like us to adapt and grow with it.

Antwort von Banzai

Hey Prasanna, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this insightful review. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the simplicity and ease of Demio with regards to custom branding, hybrid events, uploading and sharing of presentation materials. Definitely hear you on the media library idea that our team is already exploring! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback here as well so they can look into the presentation material upload process, the pricing model, and the possibility of doing registration approval for on-demand webinars. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

owner in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Meh Webinar Software

Kommentare: I like some of the features at first, but all in all going with one of the bigger webinar services is a better bet. There's just not enough here for the money that they charge.

When it works, it works well. The webinar recording is automatically available to my clients.

Lots. The service is totally based on your Internet speed. I have fiber optic Internet speed, which is about as fast as it gets. And every time I have an issue, the company still tells me that it's due to my Internet connection. This is all they ever tell you as an excuse. It's never their platform, it's always your Internet. Also there's just not a lot of features that the other big webinar services have. All in all, it's just not worth it.

Antwort von Banzai

Hi there John! Jody here from Demio Support! First let me thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy that you like the feature of automatic recordings on live events, but I am sad that you encountered issues with the platform. This is however great feedback, that I will pass to our Product team to work on from our end. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team! :)

Paul
Sales Manager in UK
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A breath of fresh air!

Kommentare: Amazing!

Where do I start?! The platform is so easy to use right from setting up the event itself to inviting users to join. The best feature from a presenters point of view is it allows me to seamlessly transition between sharing videos and PowerPoint. When I return to PowerPoint after giving a product demo, it picks right back up from where it left. The in-event screen sizes are great, even when you are sharing a PowerPoint - where other providers shrink you down to a size that is nearly invisible. The fact i can easily add all resources in advance is great and the option for attendees to download the resource is such a great tool....it means I'm not hassled after the event to send over 20 copies of every material that was used. We have been using several platforms since the end of 2020 in a bid to find the right one and I can wholeheartedly say Demio knocks spots off their competition...and just when you thought it couldn't get better....the price of the plans are just as good!! Honestly, well done Demio!!!

Nothing! Everything is great, couldn't be happier!

Antwort von Banzai

Hey Paul! Ashley here, from Demio :) Thank you for this kind and thoughtful review! Your feedback really means a lot to us here at Demio. Thank you!

Noah
Noah
Demand Generation Specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Growing Marketing Teams

Kommentare: I've not had any problems with Demio in my almost one year of using the product. The team there seems to always be putting out new updates and pushing new features.

The ability to get off the ground running quickly with Demio is part of what makes this one of the better webinar software on the market. Without much setup time at all, admins can have a professional-looking webinar setup and ready to accept registrations. I also use the Mailchimp integration, and while I think it could be better optimized, it is still useful for automatically adding registrants to your mailing lists.

Having to pay for the ability to add more than 1 host greatly prohibits smaller marketing teams without a large budget. The ability to switch between brands for 1 price would be preferred.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Noah, Jody here from Demio! Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to know that you enjoy the features offered on our platform, and that you've been having a great experience so far. I will definitely pass along your feedback on the MailChimp integration to our Product team.:) Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team if you have any questions!:)

Giuseppe
Director in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for any business that runs webinar

Kommentare: I have been using Demio for over 2 years and it's brilliant. I couldn't think of any business running a webinar and not using Demio. It's a game changer

I love the graphics and how easy it is to use

I can't fault anything. Maybe the free trial should include more features so that the user can experience the real Demio.

Antwort von Banzai

Hi Giuseppe, Jody here from Demio! Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to know that you love using the platform, and find it easy to use. A seamless user experience is one of our top priorities! Thank you again for your time, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

Jack
Jack
President | Get LinkedIn Appointment Setting | LinkedIn Expert | Sales Leader, Trainer & Coach in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Demio Rocks

Kommentare: I have used Demio for about a year and have loved the tool. In the beginning it was a little buggy but the team was responsive each time I had a problem and got the issue resolved rather quickly. It was a fairly new tool when I started using it so it is understandable that it would have some bugs.

Demio is very easy to use. It does a great job of recording sessions and it is easy to download to Vimeo so that we can host it on our MemberMouse site.

I don't like that Webinar platforms like Demio don't have better functionality with regard to audience participation. I would like for my audience to be able to use their microphone to ask questions and make comments. This functionality doesn't exist on Demio or other Webinar platforms.

Antwort von Banzai

Hey Jack, so great to see you leave such an awesome review! We've also recently reached out to chat with you about the use case you mentioned here, with turning on attendee mics and webcams. Just as a reminder, you can easily turn on any attendee mic/webcam in the Demio rooms with a few quick clicks. For anyone interested, here's a quick look at it: http://help.demio.com/running-an-event/other/how-to-turn-on-attendee-mics-webcams Hope this helps and thank you again!