Demio Bewertungen

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Gemma C.
Tech Support
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I work with different clients who use different webinar software programs. So far I've not worked with anything that's as easy to use as Demio. WebinarJam has a tutorial on every page for everything (which it needs!), the Zoom webinar add-on doesn't have the option to add integrations based on people's actions during the webinar - compared to Demio I've found the other programs I've used limited and frustrating. Overall, Demio is a pleasure to work with.

Vorteile: Demio's interface is super user friendly - it's not necessary to watch any training videos/tutorials to understand how to use the software. It's very logical and easy to just log in and start using. Also, their customer service is so good! They always welcome feedback and actually implement requested changes fairly regularly to improve their software and make sure that they're providing the product that their customers want.

Nachteile: I think the 'Growth' plan (which includes automated events) is quite expensive compared to similar programs (others I've worked with are WebinarJam & Zoom) Demio's definitely better to use but I think cost is it's biggest downside.

Demio Rocks

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Jack F.
President | Get LinkedIn Appointment Setting | LinkedIn Expert | Sales Leader, Trainer & Coach

Kommentare: I have used Demio for about a year and have loved the tool. In the beginning it was a little buggy but the team was responsive each time I had a problem and got the issue resolved rather quickly. It was a fairly new tool when I started using it so it is understandable that it would have some bugs.

Vorteile: Demio is very easy to use. It does a great job of recording sessions and it is easy to download to Vimeo so that we can host it on our MemberMouse site.

Nachteile: I don't like that Webinar platforms like Demio don't have better functionality with regard to audience participation. I would like for my audience to be able to use their microphone to ask questions and make comments. This functionality doesn't exist on Demio or other Webinar platforms.

von Demio an 6.9.2018

Hey Jack, so great to see you leave such an awesome review! We've also recently reached out to chat with you about the use case you mentioned here, with turning on attendee mics and webcams.

Just as a reminder, you can easily turn on any attendee mic/webcam in the Demio rooms with a few quick clicks. For anyone interested, here's a quick look at it: http://help.demio.com/running-an-event/other/how-to-turn-on-attendee-mics-webcams

Hope this helps and thank you again!

Review of Demio Webinar Software

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.5.2019
John A.
Principal
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall my experience is satisfactory. I use the software on a daily basis for my live trading room and it rarely crashes or has other issues. An occasional hiccup, but most of the time it is solid.,

Vorteile: It is easy to use. The stability of the platform. The quality of the shared screen projection.

Nachteile: The scheduling process for daily webinars at the same time is cumbersome. It can be greatly improved.

Best live webinar software I’ve used

Aaron K.
SaaS Onboarding Specialist

Kommentare: I’ve been using Demio the past few years to run webinars for my consulting business. I integrate with ClickFunnels and ActiveCampaign. Mostly I’ve used it to run lead gen webinars. I’ve never had any issues with it, and my show up rates have all been really good. I also cancelled my recurring webinar tool because they added recurring automated webinar. They are constantly improving the product too, each month coming out with new things. Love the tool.

Vorteile: - SUPER easy to use. Everything is really intuitive and easy to setup
- Great support , the team there is amazing, responsive, supportive and love their customers
- Users don’t need to download anything to use it, they just click and they’re in the webinar
- Integrates with all the tools I’m using
- Can run polls, update downloads, ask question, all kinds of stuff to engage the audience
- Automatically records each webinar
- Can setup automated recurring webinars
- Can setup triggers to follow up with people who didn’t show up, who left early, watched the entire webinar, etc.

Nachteile: Can’t think of anything at the moment. I’ve been using it for a year and haven’t run into any issues.

I have used Demio from the start, great platform that preforms flawlessly every time. Two thumbs up!

Jeff N.

Vorteile: I'm able to host a few presenters on a webinar without any problems. The cross browser compatibility makes it my go-to webinar platform to draw a crowd and make money. The auto record feature has consistently given me great recordings that I can download or give people a link.

Nachteile: Not much I can say negative about Demio. It might take a new presenter a few minutes before a webinar to find all of the controls, but after that we are golden.

Great easy-to-use webinar platform for every kind of business!

Niels V.
Chief Digital Content
Internet

Vorteile: - Easy-to-use interface with a great summary of your own events lined up
- You can see all kinds of statistics about your webinar in terms of use by your audience
- Landingspage is easy to edit
- Price/Quality is great!
- Customer Support is really helpful and positive
- Supported by the most used browsers
- Development team is open for your suggestions about the platform
- Awesome resources/handout functions within the webinar where you can share offers/links with the audience
- Automation! Many integrations with other platforms which make your life easier by automating registrations and labeling certain groups of people.
- Automation rules are great. This means that the system knows who hasn't watched and can then send an e-mail.

Nachteile: - Still missing some minor features (support for pointers to go to the next slide)
- A more elaborate tracking system so I can see where registrants are coming from (partners, social media or newsletters). They are working on this right now.

Easy to use for me and my attendees!

Jacqueline G.
Director/CEO

Vorteile: I love the reminder feature that helps my attendees actually attend my webinar by sending emails to them the day before, and hour before and 15 minutes before the webinar starts!

Nachteile: Did not like that participants had to be on chrome browser but they listened to the issues we were having and now my participants can use any browser they want! Demio is very responsive to user feedback and has made many upgrades and changes based on that feedback.

Deleting all the other apps

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Jp C.
Copywriter
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It’s been an easy transition from having so many different platforms for each task to having just Demio for everything.

Vorteile: If there’ One thing I think softwares and apps should do is to make us forget we’re using a platform and just feel like this is how the world is. It’s like driving a car... you have to learn and it’s complicated, but once you do, stepping on the gas, on the breaks, stirring the wheel... it all just comes natural and all your brain cares about is your destination. That’s how I view and review what I use for my business. I’m not techy, I’m not in the software business, I just want to talk to my audience online, to present my work, to sell through webinars and to have meetings woth a remote team across the globe. I don’t care about anything else and I will remember your brand because you made me forget it when I needed to focus on my destination.

Nachteile: The color green. Seriously... why are there so many platforms that choose green as their color?

My favorite tool for webinars

Gwendoline M.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Demio is really easy to use, we have everything we need and the team support is here to help you if you have any question! I'm really happy to use Demio for my business and I recommend it to all my friends who needs to do webinars

Nachteile: I'd love to have more personnalization for subscription page for my webinars. But it doesn't really bother me as I use other services for this.

I have been using since the beginning. Very easy to use yet powerful, support is fast and accurate.

Martin B.
Master of Leverage

Vorteile: Ease of use, integrations with my CRM app, great as a training tool. Fast to get up and running effectively. So far I have found it to be 100% reliable.

Nachteile: Registration page customisation is a little basic. So I use my own landing page and the button code sometimes does not give exactly what I am looking for. Example position on page. At time I also would like it bigger.

Its just the best

Clifford A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are awesome. Period.

Vorteile: Demio is just the best - it started off really good and is now basically awesome. I used GoToWebinar for years before switching and it let me down almost every webinar - which basically meant I was a nervous wreck before during and after every live webinar. Demio however is super stable and super easy. I used to use a crew of 3 for webinars before to help when it all went pear shaped - now I just do them on my own - super chilled - no stress - more fun. I can't believe now I suffered so long using another platform.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like and they fix and improve things I didn't even realise needed improving.

Love it

Forschung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This was the easiest product to use in the webinar space. I love that it’s browser-based, and the like live replays are the easiest to implement and use

Nachteile: It was a bit of a learning curve when I first started, but that was several years ago. The most recent changes have been so intuitive, and I love it

Love Demio! Super easy to use and integrate with and their customer service is absolutely amazing <3

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Gemma C.
Tech Support

Vorteile: It's so easy and straightforward to use and I love the automation rules - we tend to keep it simple and stick to tagging those that don't attend but there are so many options available to target different people based on their webinar interaction. Also, there's rarely reason to contact customer service but when you do, the team are incredible and will go above and beyond to help :)

Demio user for over a year. Excellent product, even better customer service.

V karen M.

Vorteile: Great UX, easy to add / get started. Love the self check to determine if your connection meets standards. Customer Support is super responsive. Have used four other name brand systems, this is by far the best webinar system out there.

Easiest webinar experience ever

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Steve P.

Vorteile: It's easy to do the simple stuff, but almost easier to do advanced things! The simple stuff, like creating a beautiful way for people to register, scheduling email reminders, delivering the webinar, all work flawlessly. But the most amazing part is actually how easy it is to create tailored experiences for people i.e. segmenting people, creating follow up sequences and linking with other software. Demio makes it all a breeze!

Nachteile: I would love to see the stock opt-in pages improved and also send streams to YouTube and Facebook. That's the only thing really missing right now.

Best Webinar Platform I've Come Across

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.9.2018
Mike S.
Media Strategist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: From a marketing perspective, this company is lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.

Vorteile: The fact someone doesn't have to download this software for it to work. Runs right in the browser on laptop and mobile. Makes accessing webinars for potential customers a breeze.

Nachteile: Setting up sharing slides with keynote can be difficult and keynote is my preferred presentation software.

Doesn't work on Safari!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.6.2018
COO
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great features, but not working on Safari browsers is a dealbreaker.

Vorteile: Simple to use and has good features. I like that you can use a slideshow and video during your presentation.

Nachteile: It doesn't work on Safari browsers! We launched a campaign and 40% of people couldn't join because they use Safari. It was a disaster.

von Demio an 6.6.2018

Argh! We hate to hear this at Demio. Unfortunately at this time, as you mentioned Demio does not support Safari. It is something very high up on our list and we're currently working to find better ways to support streaming to their non-supportive system.

We do state it's not a supported browser at this time and try to make the process as easy as possible for attendees to join in a supported browser. Regardless, getting full support is key and we'll be working hard to do this.

Totally understand the frustration here and hopefully we can do a better job to support your webinars in the future.

Strong Contender for Business

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.11.2018
Lakshmia F.
Independent Marketing Consultant
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allows me to host webinars at a fraction of the cost

Vorteile: Demio provides teleseminar, livestream and webinar services to businesses of various sizes.
I love that you do NOT have to download anything to use the service. The price is on par for value.

Nachteile: I wish that the FB live integration went live sooner than later.

Best webinar platform on the market

Mike H.

Vorteile: Ease of use... super simple set up. Like live replays, the price is better than competitors and they give you WAY more value!

Nachteile: At first I had a hard time getting the sound to work... it was user error. The best part was that the co-founder hopped on the phone with me multiple times and helped me use it effectively. I recommend everyone use Demio

Simple & Professional

Pamela F.
VP of Online Education
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Demio is a great selling platform, but it doesn't meet all of our needs as we focus more on training and education.

Vorteile: Easy to use for the admin and viewer;
the platform is good looking and its overall simple design is very well received by attendees - one of the best looking webinar platforms I've seen;
recent updates make banding and customization a bit better - they are continually improving;
VERY responsive customer service!

Nachteile: customization and branding on notifications and emails is limited;
can't quiz for education purposes and can't track polling questions;
limited metrics;
using YouTube to show a video during a webinar is tricky and not seamless

Great Webinar Platform

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Jennifer R.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Demio has been super easy to work with, set up, and manage. I have truly appreciated the responsiveness of the team when I have had questions and the videos they provide to help you learn the platform. Happy to have made the choice to move our webinars here!

Vorteile: I love that the email confirmations are built into this system and don't require double work on my part. This system also offers easy registration pages, automatically mutes attendees so you don't have to deal with annoying sounds throughout the webinar, and starts the recording automatically.

Nachteile: I do miss the functionality to have 2-way discussion, like in a conference call format. Ideally, I wouldn't need 2 different platforms for calls and webinars.

Demio is so easy to use and the customer support is top notch!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Matt C.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and it does what it is supposed to do. My clients find that it is easier to use than other platforms on the market.

Nachteile: I would like to have the ability to turn off recording but the customer support team was happy to add that to the list of feature improvements.

Like it. Love it. Gotta have it.

Jeremy L.
CTO

Kommentare: I am able to record informational presentations once, and offer a replay of them later. That is a very useful feature. I can also download the presentations and edit them to be used on various video platforms, or internally.

Vorteile: Besides the overall ease-of-use, the single greatest thing I love about Demio is that you can run it ANYWHERE. It is browser based on the desktop, and has mobile apps for Android and iOS. This allows me to reach the widest possible audience for my webinars.

Demio has dramatically changed how we do live software demos!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Mike G.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: Much better Demo experience for our users.

Vorteile: We love the ability to upload resources (like videos and slides) and the quality of our live demos are significantly better. We can also do 3x as many demos as we used to be able to do.

The Easiest All-in-One Webinar Tool

Andréa J.
Social Media Strategist

Vorteile: I've been using Demio for over a year and it's hands down the best all-in-one webinar tool. It's so easy to get started right away and attendees don't have to download any software. I love that it integrates easily with Convertkit (my email provider). And their customer service team is phenomenal.

Nachteile: They changed the price a few times since I joined. At one point, I was paying a higher price for a package that was on the website for much less. Once I noticed it, the team fixed it right away but I wish they would have automatically adjusted that.