Über ipapi

IP-Adressen-Geolocation: API und Service

Erfahre mehr über ipapi

There was a small issue where my local development environment got flagged as suspicious activity. It was quickly resolved though.

Bewertungen zu ipapi

ipapi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ipapi bereits verwendet?

Web Developer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and GREAT support

This API is incredibly useful for anyone trying to get quick location data, especially for customizing a web experience based on location. Ran into an issue and tried to troubleshoot myself for about 40 minutes before finally reaching out to support. I had expected it would be a day or two before receiving a response, but it was literally minutes and the issue was immediately resolved.

There was a small issue where my local development environment got flagged as suspicious activity. It was quickly resolved though!

Developer in Kanada
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Online IP Geolocation services

Kommentare: Been an excellent experience. Customer support is top notch even with the free trial.

Tried this product with free trial. It definitely suites my dev needs. Was running into an issue with query limits and reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] @ ipapi who quickly resolved my issue. It's an awesome service for me as previously I was using outdated command line tools to do the same job which did not lend itself well to running in isolated environments. IPAPI made all these problems go away and even provided support to me even with the free trial which you don't really see anymore these days (most companies want subscriptions/etc before helping you.) If you need reliable geolocation data for IP addresses, these folks win hands down.

Haven't found any problems yet that couldn't be resolved either on my own or with the help of IPAPI support.

Antwort von Kloudend

We are delighted to know that you've found our service useful.

James
Manager in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible service

Kommentare: The customer support is really bad. I have sent 4 emails and made 3 tickets with reply.

It does the job but there are cheaper options out there

The customer support is really bad. For the prices they charge, you would think you would get a reply when facing issues

Antwort von Kloudend

Hi James, We take pride in our support and not responding to support requests has NEVER happened. Is it possible that you are confusing us with someone else (our domain is IPAPI.CO - note the .co in the end, it isn't .com). Customer confusion happens due to other services with similar names. Our internal investigation shows : - 99% of support requests received an initial human response within a few hours & 100% within a day (for our paid customers). - We haven't missed any email and never stopped responding to subsequent followups. - It's impossible that we would ignore 4 emails from a customer. Please see the other reviews here or on our website ipapi.co or on twitter.com/ipapi_co To show our commitment to customer satisfaction we wish to dig deeper. We politely request you to share your invoice number at https://ipapi.co/contact/ . If we find that your support requests were unanswered, we would REFUND that month's charges. We look forward to resolve this.

Konstantinos
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for up lookup

Kommentare: Perfect.

Lots of information is available for the ip. Also when I had the slightest issue they were overly responsive and solved it immediately. Very rare for an API that gives 1000 calls/day for free.

Documentation. I wish there was a page that gave you more information about all the potential results. Like what are all the country codes?

Antwort von Kloudend

Thank you for the feedback Konstantinos. We've started by adding a data repository with country, continent & currency codes here https://github.com/ipapi-co/data .

Sviatlana
Director of Ops in Kanada
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great support team and quick implementation

Kommentare: We had some issues with the implementation, and the IPAPI team were incredible in helping us resolve them. The issues were 100% on our side, and the team worked to ensure that we could quickly solve it.

Very simple and has a free tier that is quickly able to be set up. The support team is incredible and are very helpful to try to get solved. Easy to implement API calls.

We had to do external development since our team needed to create an API that we were able to use. This is just an additional cost that needs to be noted.

Self in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great customer service

Kommentare: 10/10

The service they offer is exceptional. But even more so is their customer support. Rest assured that if you have a problem that they will fix it.

I guess just the error message I got in the first place.

Jose Marie
Software Engineer/Product Chief Technology Officer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

IP Tracking Rating

Kommentare: Good so far, Since I only use the API feature, will research other features you are offering. 10/10 for the support!

It's been long enough in finding some hard code functions on different tech stacks, and most of them are not meeting my requirements. I'm happy to find this API for faster development.

none so far since I am using this software in a short time

Alana
Executive Director, Integratinos in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Accurate, fast, and excellent customer service

Kommentare: We need to identify OUS users so that we don't email them with information about drugs that are approved only the US. This tool is great for that, and again, their customer service is superlative.

I find that the accuracy of this product is excellent. Other IP lookups had errors, but IPAPI does not. I found it easy to use, and did its lookups very quickly. And the customer service is amazing - they are super responsive and helpful. I over estimated how many IP addresses I would be processing, and they are giving me a refund. Can't recommend them more highly.

If you're not using an API, you need to use an executable, which could cause problems in corporate environments that lock down external software usage.

Artist Painter, Website developr in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

ChapleArtI_papi_Review

Kommentare: Ipapi Api interface allow me to get the information needed to properly market my products.

Integration with my existing software. Easy to use. The excellent customer support, even for the free version

I can't expect more, from this product, it is the exactly fit, I was looking for.

Reda
Trainer in Marokko
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb support even for Free tier!

Kommentare: So far, so good. Will test it soon.

Responsiveness for a free account! Kudos guys

the API doesn't feel RESTful enough. Would've loved an OpenAPIv3 based documentation (swagger style)