Über ipapi

Erfahre mehr über ipapi

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ipapi bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Chris W.
Developer in Kanada
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Online IP Geolocation services

Kommentare: Been an excellent experience. Customer support is top notch even with the free trial.

Tried this product with free trial. It definitely suites my dev needs. Was running into an issue with query limits and reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] @ ipapi who quickly resolved my issue. It's an awesome service for me as previously I was using outdated command line tools to do the same job which did not lend itself well to running in isolated environments. IPAPI made all these problems go away and even provided support to me even with the free trial which you don't really see anymore these days (most companies want subscriptions/etc before helping you.) If you need reliable geolocation data for IP addresses, these folks win hands down.

Haven't found any problems yet that couldn't be resolved either on my own or with the help of IPAPI support.

vor 10 Monaten

We are delighted to know that you've found our service useful.

Konstantinos F.

Perfect solution for up lookup

Kommentare: Perfect.

Lots of information is available for the ip. Also when I had the slightest issue they were overly responsive and solved it immediately. Very rare for an API that gives 1000 calls/day for free.

Documentation. I wish there was a page that gave you more information about all the potential results. Like what are all the country codes?

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback Konstantinos. We've started by adding a data repository with country, continent & currency codes here https://github.com/ipapi-co/data .

James D.
Manager in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible service

Kommentare: The customer support is really bad. I have sent 4 emails and made 3 tickets with reply.

It does the job but there are cheaper options out there

The customer support is really bad. For the prices they charge, you would think you would get a reply when facing issues

vor 3 Monaten

Hi James, We take pride in our support and not responding to support requests has NEVER happened. Is it possible that you are confusing us with someone else (our domain is IPAPI.CO - note the .co in the end, it isn't .com). Customer confusion happens due to other services with similar names. Our internal investigation shows : - 99% of support requests received an initial human response within a few hours & 100% within a day (for our paid customers). - We haven't missed any email and never stopped responding to subsequent followups. - It's impossible that we would ignore 4 emails from a customer. Please see the other reviews here or on our website ipapi.co or on twitter.com/ipapi_co To show our commitment to customer satisfaction we wish to dig deeper. We politely request you to share your invoice number at https://ipapi.co/contact/ . If we find that your support requests were unanswered, we would REFUND that month's charges. We look forward to resolve this.

Alana C.
Executive Director, Integratinos in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Accurate, fast, and excellent customer service

Kommentare: We need to identify OUS users so that we don't email them with information about drugs that are approved only the US. This tool is great for that, and again, their customer service is superlative.

I find that the accuracy of this product is excellent. Other IP lookups had errors, but IPAPI does not. I found it easy to use, and did its lookups very quickly. And the customer service is amazing - they are super responsive and helpful. I over estimated how many IP addresses I would be processing, and they are giving me a refund. Can't recommend them more highly.

If you're not using an API, you need to use an executable, which could cause problems in corporate environments that lock down external software usage.