PPC Protect Bewertungen

von PPC Protect

5 / 5 13 Bewertungen
PPC Protect

A powerful tool that's increased our productivity & functionality at all levels

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.7.2018
National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: PPC Protect has been a pleasure to use from the first time we reached out. It's allowed us auto IP blocking, multiple detection rules, & many functionality features. Their low cost & great customer service also really helped.

Nachteile: At first we were concerned with integration of PPC Protect within our company but we soon realized it scales up extremely well. It's also very easy for multiple users simultaneously, which is even better than we anticipated.

von PPC Protect an 6.7.2018

Thanks for your kind review! It's great to hear that you enjoy using the platform, I'll be sure to pass your comments on to our customer service team :)

BEST SOLUTION FOR CLICK FRAUD

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Inam R.
student
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is a real lifesaver for me when it comes to discussing the projects in any kind of niche and particularly those with small budgets when you require counting every click. It is quite easy to set up and initiates working immediately, providing you all the necessary reports.

Vorteile: PPC Protect helps me to stop the click fraud on the Google AdWords accounts quickly. I once faced severe issues with competitors challenging my budgets, but now it has resolved. Also, the support team is excellent and responsive to answer my queries.

Nachteile: The thing that I face is the price is high as compared to its competitors. Moreover, the number of the platform that it works is limited. The dashboard can do with some more explanations as it was not clear how to use at first.

von PPC Protect an 10.4.2019

Hey Inam,

Thanks for the kind review, and it's great to have you on board as a client!

We've taken your feedback about dashboard explanations on board and are working on some exciting improvements which you should see soon, so keep an eye out for them :).

Stopped click fraud almost instantly & great support team

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Sam J.
Business Owner
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have significantly more ad spend to attract real customers with now that all our competitors have been blocked.

Vorteile: Stopped click fraud on my Google adwords account almost instantly. I had serious problems with competitors draining my budgets but now that has totally stopped. The support team are excellent at answering any queries we have and are very proactive.

Nachteile: The dashboard could do with a few more explanations as it wasn't particularly clear how to use at first. However the team did walk me through it (in person no less!) which was much appreciated.

Superb support with friendly staff

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The support and the amount of fraudulent clicks it prevented seemed much higher than that of ClickCease.

Nachteile: The pricing is only slightly higher than the competitors. You get what you pay for.

Great solution for dealing with click fraud

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Igor G.
SaaS marketing manager

Vorteile: This is a real lifesaver when it comes to projects in the competitive niche and specifically those with little budgets, when you want every click to count. It's easy to setup and starts working immediately, giving you all the necessary reports.

Nachteile: The number of platforms it works with is limited, I hop it will expand to more places where pay per click ads are available.

von PPC Protect an 25.6.2018

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your review - it's always great to hear from happy customers!

We are currently looking in to expanding in to more platforms, including Bing Ads and paid social media advertising, we will keep you updated once we have more news on these :).

Thanks,
Neil
Customer Account Manager

Best PPC protection product out there right now

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Jonny C.
SEO Executive
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Superb. Cost per enquiry was almost instantly cheaper which is an absolute must for any business. If you are spending a significant amount of your budget on PPC then I would highly recommend getting software. PPC Protect is, in my opinion, the market leaders at the moment. Couldn't really fault anything.

Vorteile: After trialling several companies that claimed to protect from PPC fraud I was amazed to see the results with PPC Protect. The money we saved without impacting our conversion rates was by far the highest and it was also surprisingly easy to use, considering the complexity of what it does. Customer support was also first rate and left a real sense of value.

Nachteile: Their entry level prices are good for what it does, but I feel the jumps between prices and features could be a little more gradual, allowing access to more features for those of us who don't spent too much.

von PPC Protect an 9.11.2018

Thanks for the great review Jonny, and great to have you on board as a PPC Protect user!

We've taken recent user feedback onboard and actually just unlocked all our features to all plans - including unlimited domains on our entry level plan!

Hopefully you find this useful :)

PPCProtect - A necessity for all PPC users

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Eric M.
Happening Market Coordinator & Director of Participation
Computerspiele, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing experience overall. Integration is extremely easy and you start blocking fradulent clocks instantly (thus saving enormous amount of NET money). The team is always there to help, and they seriously do care.

Vorteile: Easy Integration
Prevents Click Fraud
Great User Interface
Amazing Customer Support
Great Pricing

Nachteile: No downsides so far, can’t really see any potential issues.

Outstanding PPC innovative solution

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.1.2019
David T.
Computer and Embedded Security R&D
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with support team was a professional, and highly educative experience.

Vorteile: The ideas behind PPC Protect's algorithms and implementations are revolutionary, unmatched by alternative PPC solution I've encountered.

Nachteile: It might be hard to follow and fully understand the potential of PPC Protect's work on your domains, but the staff is very professional and is always happy to exhibit the full depth of their product to make you understand what is exactly going on, and how you are protected.

A no-brainer for businesses that use Google Ads

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Steven V.
VP of Community
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The tool is quick to set up, the support team is very responsive and actually answers my questions and solves my issues. And on top of that, the development team is constantly shipping new features.

Vorteile: It's simply in its use, and highly effective.

Nachteile: Honestly, I haven't found anything I don't like.

von PPC Protect an 14.11.2018

Thanks for the kind review Steven!

It's great to hear that you find PPC Protect useful, and I will be sure to pass on your comments to the support team as they will love to hear them.

Awesome service

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Javascript Developer (React)
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I know nothing about fraud prevention, but PPC Protect is so easy to use that even I could make it work.
I can already see results in term of conversion, which is really cool.

Nachteile: Nothing so far, it's really been a great experience for now.

von PPC Protect an 15.11.2018

Thanks for the great review, and it's great to have you on board with PPC Protect! :)

Fantastic support & platform

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Search Analyst
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We've stopped competitors clicking on our clients ads which is great, and it only costs a fraction of what our clients are paying each month.

Vorteile: Very, very easy to set up for all my client accounts. The support team are also excellent and very helpful with solving my queries.

Nachteile: Bing ads support would be nice but the support team did explain well why they can't have that at the moment (apparently bing don't allow it in the API). I have also noticed other platforms don't really offer true bing ads blocking so it doesn't feel a massive loss.

Essential for Heavy Adwords Advertisers !

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Lisa T.
Manager, Marketing Strategy, Investment, and Data Analyst
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service, great product, and a valuable addition!

Vorteile: Great addition to your Google Adwords campaign to ensure you are putting your money towards legitimate clicks! The support is excellent support (both ongoing and for initial set-up). Just add the tracking template and you're good to go!

Nachteile: Was a bit of a challenge to try and get working when our automation tool (Pardot) also required it's own tracking template. Was still possible, but needed to be customized.

Great product and sorting one of the big problems with paid online marketing

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Matt T.
Digital Marketing Consultant

Kommentare: The software is easy to use, it helps our clients protect themselves from ad fraud and is generally a great tool for us to offer out to our clients as an add-on service.

Vorteile: It helps get rid of the scourge of ad fraud on Paid display advertising through Google Ads

Nachteile: Nothing, it does what it says on the tin

von PPC Protect an 14.11.2018

Thanks for your kind review Matt! It's great to have you on board as a PPC Protect customer - keep an eye out for all the exciting new features we have coming soon!