Filtern nach:

Über livepro

Livepro ist ein speziell für die Kundenerfahrung entwickeltes Wissensmanagement. Bereitstellung von Antworten, nicht Dokumenten – unabhängig davon, welcher Kanal verwendet wird.

Erfahre mehr über livepro

Carita G.
Carita G.
Reiki Master Teacher & Crystal Therapist in Australien
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for call centres

Kommentare: It's been a great tool to consolidate knowledge across many clinics and to make it very quick and easy for our booking agents to find the right (and up to date) information for our customers.

Ease of use. If you can use word you can use Livepro to quickly create and manage your content and make it easily accessible for your users. If you have a basic understanding of html and css you can make it go futher but this isn't necessary. The ability to tailor access levels for different types of users (eg admins or end users) is also great. Ongoing support is also exceptional and also great to have access to a community of livepro admins that we all learn from and help each other out.

Only minor issues I've noticed because I can be pedantic - but these were all quickly resolved by the support team. My only issue is that it can be a little fussy in applying some formatting - ie depends on how the formatting was applied in the first place to text as to how it can be modified. So sometime you just need to clear the formating and re-apply it. But this is a minor issue compared with some of the other problems I've encountered on other systems.

Jason S.
Knowledge Specialist in Australien
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Elevating the Customer Experience Journey for Knowledge Content

Kommentare: Using livepro enables us to provide a single source of truth for multiple stakeholders - from internal business units and departments to external clients. The ability to easily customise the platform to suit the client's needs and desires makes the role of Knowledge Management such a joy to be involved with. The response from the end-user is always positive and they actively want to use the platform because they love the experience and journey that is provided to ensure that they can follow the process from start to finish in a simple, yet effective way.

I was introduced to livepro when I joined my current place of work approximately a year ago and since then have fallen in love with the platform. Livepro provides the means to have a single source of truth available to all employees but in a fun and engaging way. The following shows the key reasons why livepro is the best KMS platform on the market at the moment: 1. Easy to use: The platform is very intuitive and is a great tool that can be learned very quickly at the drop of a hat. 2. Customer Experience: The platform provides an amazing sense of engagement that helps draw employees to use the KMS rather than having a "wall of text" article to read. The customisations that are available within the platform provide the ability to get people to actively 'want' to use the KMS and help them locate the right information as quickly as possible - the first time they search for it. 3. Integrations: livepro is continually developing api integrations with many other platforms and CRMs which makes the ability to use livepro with existing resources a business or client already has in place such a huge benefit. This is critical to being able to promote livepro as part of our greater service offering.

Some things that could be added or improved are: Reporting: The reporting functions are being improved, but having the ability to pull data reports on user selections from a Rocket Tool will be a huge boon to call reviews for quality metrics measuring, and the use of the KMS by the end-user; Checklists: The ability to add a checklist selection within an article or rocket tool for an end-user to confirm completion of a process or task would also be valuable resource; JavaScript support: This function is currently disabled for security, but the ability to incorporate jsqueries would be amazing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Oracle Database, Confluence, Salesforce Essentials und Microsoft SharePoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu livepro: livepro provides a simple and effective means of customising content and knowledge to be able to provide the right information for the user and subsequently the customer in a fun, engaging way.

Lucy K.
medical receptionist in Australien
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool overall but could be smoother.

Kommentare: Overall its a fantastic tool that does contain all the information and is updated regularly by the wonderful carina. It just be improved by improving the navigation with less steps, and perhaps organising as a decision tree where you work backwards. Ie. US Chest Wall - then find the clinics that offer it.

Thorough and regularly updated. Carina is fantastic with her speedy replies.

Bit too clunky, could be smoother to use.

Geoff S.
Acting Customer Service Team Leader in Australien
Regierungsbeziehungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Step Forward

Kommentare: To ensure our organization has the right answer, quickly, every time for whoever their customer is. It has been a great step forward towards this and the support crew from the initial trainers to CSR and the rest have been great to deal with and very responsive.

The ease of use is the main thing I like about the software, creating the knowledge objects, updating information, reverting, training team members, searching for information, reporting, quizzes are all very easy to use.

There is not much and they points I have highlighted they are already working on to fix like people being able to edit their own profile.

Samuel T.
Knowledge Manager, Datacom Connect in Australien
Regierungsbeziehungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Knowledge & Vision

Kommentare: Providing a simplistic end-user experience to enable access to the required information, knowledge, and reporting is key to our success. Livepro provides an easy-to-use administration and build/ architecture interface. This enables us to create, curate, and design the platform the way we need it to best support our business needs without having to rely on complicated development coding, etc.
The simple navigation throughout the platform for an end-user is highly beneficial in ensuring maximised efficiencies and meeting the service matrix. coupled with the powerful reporting insights, livepro provides deep data insight capability to drive quality coaching and improvement conversations.
There are too many benefits to list here, the key for us is the data-driven insights to ensure optimisation and delivery of best practise through simple, easy and effortless delivery of information at your fingertips, when and where you need it.
If you are looking for an all-round knowledge tool that will support frontline success/ information delivery success, with in-depth reporting and data insights, livepro is truly the tool to use. The support is brilliant and the team are always there to support when needed, the online self-service portal is super helpful as well. The business is always open to discuss my needs and will work with us to find the best solution if it doesn't already exist. The Customer-centric mentality that is part of the livepro DNA is evident in the design & simplicity

Versatility - Livepro is a highly versatile platform that is ever-evolving to exceed current and future needs in a quickly evolving digital world. Agile - moving quickly in the market place to ensure simple interfacing and excellent end-user experience

There is little to dislike, this is mainly due to the rapid pace the platform maintains to ensure it is market-leading and driving best practice operation.

Kylie D.
Knowledge Management Supervisor in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

As easy to administrate as to use!

Kommentare: LivePro has really changed the way our branch operates and from implementation through to our current content review project, we've felt supported every step of the way. Our staff rely on LivePro to do their jobs effectively and I can't imagine another product being so fit for purpose.

The great thing about LivePro is how easy it is to author and administrate content. We use it throughout a number of departments within the organisation, each with their own set of authors, publishers and users. Training up new authors is incredibly easy and allows for great flexibility in ramping up our knowledge management as needed for projects, etc. Our staff use the system every day and find it as effective for obtaining quick bits of information as it is for following complex step-by-step procedures. The support is also incredible and we've found the team to be incredibly responsive to all of our needs.

It's difficult to think of ways in which the software could improve, because it meets our needs so well. We have suggested some additional options in process layout such as mind maps / workflow diagrams which we expect may be implemented in future, but in the meantime we're incredibly happy with the functionality and features available.

Marjorie G.
Marjorie G.
Knowledge Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best CMS with a useful feedback feature

I've used several knowledge management software within 9 years of my career in technical writing and knowledge management. Out of all of these, livepro is my favorite for a number of reasons: 1. Ease of use - It didn't take me a long time to learn how to use it as the functionalities are pretty straightforward. 2. Feedback - With the software that I tried in the past, the company either employs email or separate software to handle the users' feedback. With livepro, this functionality is already integrated into the software. This makes feedback management a lot easier to handle. 3. Reporting - The Reports section is quite useful as well. Data extraction is simple and there are different types of information that you may download, which makes data analysis and report creation a breeze.

I think something that they can improve on, if possible, is to have the following 1. an option to upload a screenshot when submitting a feedback. 2. an option to add a tick box button to the articles 3. an option to generate reports on livepro users

Cody P.
Knowledge Specialist in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An engaging platform for all skill levels

Customisation, Livepro allows you to customise with your own custom assets (Built in CSS and HTML) allowing the platform to evolve with your company, by creating unique, engaging experiences. The platform's customisation doesn't end with the look and feel of the site, it also allows integration with a growing number of services allowing us to reach users when, and how they need.

There are few things to dislike when using Livepro, however some future additions I would like to see are... - Highlighted tracked changes added to the version history (with collaborators) - Improved resources storage (files, images etc.) for uploading of screenshots - Mobile app and larger mobile compatibility

Liam O.
Customer Service Officer in Australien
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council

Kommentare: Livepro is my teams' bible. Our Customer Team uses our Livepro software everyday and we (admin/dev team) never receive complaints about the accessibility of the program. I absolutely love Livepro to bits, and the Livepro staff are quick to resolve any issues which incredibly rarely arise.

I like the ease of access, and how simple the system is to configure. It has a wide range of incredibly-powerful services, which is a massive benefit to my team.

I don't have any negative connotations or comments to make.

Khalil A.
Senior Knowledge Specialist in Australien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and administer

Kommentare: livepro has improved AHT, QA performance, speed to competency of new staff, and helped drive employee engagement.

Robust search function. Integrated feedback system. Easy to manage content categories and user permissions. Comprehensive suite of reporting functions for administrators. WYSIWYG content creation/editing function, while retaining the ability to code articles manually if required. Easy to set up content templates.

Some frames may not appear correctly for all users if too many content categories are listed, as they are bound to screen size. Would like to see reporting on how long users spend on individual knowledge objects. No ticket management function.

Alimassi A.
CSR in Australien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Livepro review

Kommentare: Livepro has helped me with a wide range of customer inquiries ranging from dealing with different types of callers to answering the most unique, difficult and unusual questions. It has helped make my job easier knowing I've got a powerful piece of knowledge that's there to ensure that I do my job to the pest of my ability. Overall, Livepro is an amazing source of information and I'd definitely recommend it to other people. Keep up the great work Livepro.! :)

Livepro is an amazing source of knowledge that helps me (CSR) with the process of answering customer inquiries. From the beginning of my role, I was introduced to Livepro an straight away I was relieved to know that there is such a helpful tool that will be a click away for whenever I need any help or reassurance about all different kinds of questions. What I love most about Livepro is the ability to use the search function and the use of key words to locate a wide range of helpful articles, and most of all, Livepro is very convenient.

Apart from all great things I could say about Livepro, there's still some minor flows that could be improved in Livepro to better the use/experience even more. These flows includes things like, key words, article titles, updates and link navigation. What I mean from this is, sometimes CSRs would search up a specific key word to try and locate a specific article but if the title of that article does not match the key word then it makes it i bit harder and takes a bit linger to find what you're looking for (specially for new CSRs). Updates to some articles are a bit slow and sometimes clicking a link (likes shared outside of Livepro) does not always take you to the link URL, most the times it takes you to Livepro homepage, so this might be worth having a look at.

Paul L.
Custoemr Information Team Leader in Australien

Review of Livepro

Kommentare: Overall I find LivePro to be a good reliable and professional product with a great support team. We will be continuing to use and grow what we do with Livepro, with cross team training and offsite locations planned for 2019. I am keen to see the next wave of ongoing improvements, (bring on compass 2.0) and dream that one day it will have the ability be linked into a centralised CRM so we can link knowledge, phone numbers, and client tracking.

The biggest positive regarding Live pro is the support you receive from the team. I have used other systems in the past and non have come with the level of support or been as responsive in improving the product based on client needs. As a product it is good. It does what is meant to, is consistent and reliable. All the things you ask for at the price range the product is at.

I struggled in the early days to build the structure that we would use. This led to considerable lost time and reviewing of pages based on greater understanding of the more advances features. More help earlier on getting some page structures built would have been good. Occasionally the structure will fail to automatically allocate space correctly and you are required to set the percentages of a page to each section of a designated box area. Its fixable but frustrating The fact that it doesn't link easily into other systems. Occassionally the structures will

Martin C.
General Manager Performance in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward, Flexible and Progressive Software

Livepro was the perfect choice for us because it allowed us to link to our existing data stores, website information etc and also capture and make easily available the bespoke information at exists for each of our 200+ locations. This suits our philosophy not to store the same information more than once and helps to ensure Livepro is always current. The feedback system for users also supports this bringing errors or omissions to the administrators attention. Other features such as announcements to ensure staff are made aware of new update and the various ways information can be displayed or indexed means you can tailor the display to suit the users or teh style of content. The support and progress of the software from the team at Livepro has been fantastic. They listen to there customers and this is often reflected back in the software.

Really had no notable issues to this point. We continue to develop the way we use Livepro and are far from exhausting its features at this stage.

Damien R.
Senior Customer Service Advisor in Australien

This is how you do it!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: LivePro makes our job so easy to perform. All our information is there, ready to be accessed by those who need it, with ease and simplicity. With LivePro, you don't need to know the info, just how to find it, and it's as easy as a search.

It's super easy to find info, search just works. I love all the options to deliver info and it really helps to be able to quiz staff on items.

Sometimes formatting is a little wonky and it would be nice to be able to print items out (on the rare occasion we need to) and for them to look normal.

Monica M.
Coordinator Knowledge Management System in Australien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Housing Direct

Kommentare: Overall, Livepro is the single most important tool that allows us to ensure we are maintaining a high standard of service for our customers; being consistent in the information we provide; and aligning with the requirements, legislation & policies of our organisation. Having Livepro has given our contact centre the ability to take on board new projects & business in a short space of time; knowing that our staff will always have up to date knowledge & information at their fingertips; enabling us to have confidence in the outcomes we are achieving. I can't speak highly enough about this software solution.

There are many things I like about this software, particularly its ease of use. Everything is set up in a way that is logical and simple to understand. I also like the stability of the software. Over the 9 years we have been using this tool; we have never had any major outages.

Setting up scopes and roles can at times be a little difficult; however Livepro are in the process of updating this function to allow set up of roles and scopes to be a bit more user friendly.

Sarah M.
Customer Service Liaison Officer in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Fantastic tool for a Customer Service Centre!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Livepro has given us the opportunity to create an amazing knowledge based system that all our Customer Service Officers regularly rave about! Since offering the Open Access version to the whole of Council we are also getting rave reviews from other departments too.
There are so many ways to make the information on the page easy to read with the use of accordions, anchors, tables.
Thoroughly recommend this product!

Such an easy, user friendly system with a variety of templates and editing tools available. Particularly like the accordion and anchors which make the scripting pages so user friendly. Integrates well with our phone system (Purecloud) So easy to search and find pages and the ability to add keywords. Tech Support team are extremely helpful and friendly. Quizzes are a fantastic training tool as is the ability to insert 'how to' videos to the page.

Not a Con but a suggestion.....Would be great to offer a 'find and replace' function

Knowledge and Information Services Coordinator in Australien
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great knowledge management resource for a central source of truth

Kommentare: Before becoming an administrator, I was a user. Since becoming an administrator I have learnt so many tips and tricks to help knowledge become easier to read, understand, and nicer to look at. Knowing what my team wants and needs from the system has helped me develop knowledge to help make their jobs easier, and now that I have received additional training I feel inspired, excited and more confident in using the system to make knowledge objects even easier to find and use. Knowledge and learning goes hand in hand, so hopefully it increases their professional development too.

Relatively user friendly and now I can use rockets and reporting to help my manager in her role too. I also learnt that resources can be updated rather than a new resource being uploaded, this will make my life so much easier.

I wish there was a feature to bulk archive. And also to look at what resources are linked to what knowledge object to review if they are still relevant or need to be updated.

Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
Knowledge Manager in Australien

livepro in an excellent KMS that fits comfortably into our contact centre environment.

Kommentare: livepro has deliverable a number of operational benefits in the contact centres it has been implemented, notably a reduction of AHT and QA improvement. livepro can also we attributed with a reduction in training time and an increase in employee satisfaction.

livepro has been designed with the user in mind, CSRs in the contact centre space can locate the information they require quickly and efficiently making livepro a central feature in the delivery of a quality customer experience. The article types and styling offers the perfect blend of ready to use with total customisation and authors can easily curate and publish content especially when quick updates are required. Also, the announcement feature is excellent - its done wonders in eliminating email fatigue.

I would love to see more filtering options for administrators who have access to view multiple accounts/ categories.

Ashleigh W.
Customer Service SME Team Leader in Australien
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Made life for our call centre so much easier!

5 letztes Jahr

The search features make it easy to find content and the option to have content available at different levels of authority make it convenient to host processes at a basic level (such as a Customer Service Officer) and for a senior level (such as a Team Leader), and ensure that the senior processes are not visible to the basic levels. Some of the tools, like the 'Rocket', are super user friendly for complex processes that have multiple outcomes with different end processes.

Some of the functionalities for an admin user can take a bit of time to get used to as it has some little quirks, however the team at Livepro are very helpful to assist with any issues you find and always welcome feedback for improvements!

Matthew H.
Customer Support in Australien
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Delivers on all promises. Easy to use, quick answers, never goes down, is my most important system

Kommentare: First time resolution improvement
Reduced handling time by 30%
Training and induction time reduction from 6 was to 1 week
Faster time to productivity for new customer support staff
Back office processing and compliance areas significantly reduced handling times and accuracy by have step by step guidance to complete tasks.
Audits were much easier to pass

The system seamlessly combines functionality to ensure I am informed, can find knowledge quickly and service my customers with absolute confidence. Announcements, guidance, reporting, work instructions, training. Livepro has actually been better than we expected before implementation. It's rare to have a system that overachieves expectations.

Honestly it is hard to say. Maybe when the buttons with words changed to icons it took a couple of days to get used to it.

Brent R.
Brent R.
Service Centre Experience Manager in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Industry leading knowledge management system

Kommentare: A user friendly system that allows all customer service agents to access a single point of truth easily and in a format that helps them answer the call clearly and accurately. The benefits of this is getting someone a clear and correct answer with no impact to the customer service interaction.

LivePro always put the user and customer at the centre of their business. This means new enhancements are always exciting as you see them constantly improving the system. They are always open to feedback and when you raise a good suggestion you see it almost immediately in their roadmap for development.

I would like to see some more reporting outputs. We can currently pull the data we want and analyse it , but it would be great if more pre canned report.

Content/Training Author in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use for the end user and author.

I am passionate about staff having the tools to do their job and I feel that one of the most powerful tools in a customer facing environment is accurate and up to date resources. Customers want the answer now, but it has to be the right answer and Livepro is ideal in allowing this this due to its living document nature. Great for sending out announcements to staff. Handy for quick, neat creation of documentation. Encourages a collaborative approach to knowledge management.

No real cons, every software has "wants" I guess, but pretty happy at present. Would be good to be able to get visibility of links in to a document.

Chloe A.
Learning and Development Consultant in Australien
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Changing the way the business looks at information

Kommentare: Livepro has shortened the time it takes for our users to find relevant and accurate information, lowering our risk and increasing our QA.

Livepro has changed the way our business works, for the better! I love that with livepro we are able to ensure all our content is kept up to date by setting review dates for the content we build. I also love that users are able to interact and leave feedback int eh system to ensure all content is relevant to what they need and use. Most of all, I love how quick and easy it is for users to find the information they need.

I have minimal dislikes but I do dislike that media is unable to be added into pages in live pro without first uploading the media separately. It cannot be uploaded directly to the page which can make it a little more time consuming than necessary.

Maree B.
Acting Team Leader in Australien

Highly recommend Livepro

Kommentare: Livepro has been a breath of fresh air to our organisation. By implementing Livepro we have seen a large increase in first call resolution, reduced training timeframes for customer service staff and the overall knowledge that our team has access to has been invaluable. With one source of truth, It’s quick and easy to use and effortless to update knowledge. The staff are all friendly and the support has been amazing.

The announcement function has been invaluable with getting information out quickly and accurately to all staff. With excellent reporting capabilities and search tools all information is easily accessible and has been instrumental in us being able to see what further information is required to be added.

Would love for it to have a dictionary when you spell words incorrectly

Antwort von livepro Knowledge Management

Thank you Maree for a wonderful review!

Louis D.
Director in Australien

livepro Knowledge Management software is perfect for OMNI Channel Customer service delivery support

livepro supports customer service consultants and customers in their moment of need, by easy to access and find information, no matter what level of competency the user is at. Additionally it has great tools such as Compass that can help customer service agents or customers resolve customer service needs through following simple logic paths. The ability to utilise API's for online support, and ChatBot support means that it is a contemporary solution, that will allow a staged KM deployment starting with full service support across Customer Service Agents and moving to Online, Mobile and Chatbot.

Not many issues with the software, particularly as recent releases have improved the ability to support audit through workflow tools.