Über Zipwhip

Ermöglicht es Unternehmen, mit ihrer Kundschaft über ihr vorhandenes Festnetztelefon, VoIP und die gebührenfreie Telefonnummer SMS zu schreiben.

Erfahre mehr über Zipwhip

This product is very easy to use and gives us an effective and efficient way of contacting clients.

Bewertungen zu Zipwhip

Zipwhip hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zipwhip bereits verwendet?

Tim
Tim
IT Manager/Systems Administrator in USA
Immobilien

Texting customers couldn't get much easier

We have been using ZipWhip for just over a year now. Customers LOVE the ability to send us a text at our service telephone number. Our staff loves the ability to have multiple people logged into the account so that we can see if a customer has been responded to, as well as the ability to look back in the history of texts to see what was discussed previously.

The company is located in the Pacific time zone, so if I have an issue (Eastern Time Zone) at 8 am, I have to wait an hour for them to get into the support center.

Eulalio
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zip Whip and Twilio

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We had tremendous use in our office with the product and was easy to use

The ease of texting customers and getting responses from our clientel base

That they discontinued it and twilio took over it and they did not offer an alternate

Jen
Customer Service Experience in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice to set-up landline texting, but messages weren't always getting delivered

Kommentare: It was fine, but frustrating when trying to resolve an issue and couldn't really seem to get any help.

This software was very easy to use, had many features we needed. Our customers love being able to text our business line and it was easy to add a text button to our website.

We text our employees a lot and there were times, in a group, not each member would get the message. We went back and forth with customer service a lot and they blamed our cell phone carrier, but our phone carrier confirmed messages were never reaching them. At the time we used this product, they had ZERO compliance tools, so we set out to find a company that could help us with that as well.

Antwort von Twilio

Thank you for your feedback, Jen. We are glad we were able to provide you with texting capabilities that your customers loved. However, we are sorry to hear about your deliverability issues. We looked into your issue again and determined that your messages were being delivered from our network to the phone carrier's network. Once a message leaves our network we work very closely with our carrier partners to ensure deliverability. Issues do occur though, and we act quickly with our partners to remedy any situations. Additionally, Zipwhip has supported a number of compliance and security regulations for many years. You can find out all about them here: https://www.zipwhip.com/compliance/. We apologize if this was not made clear to you and will ensure our customers understand the options available to them. Thank again for sharing your feedback, have a great day!

Erin
Patient Care Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zipwhip best value for small office texting

Kommentare: Zipwhip is unmatched in affordability and service

Zipwhip offered straight-forward communication solutions at an affordable cost

I least liked that ZipWhip ended their texting software causing us to have to find another texting platform.

Michele
Recruiter in Israel
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Basic

Kommentare: Zipwhip has allowed us to have a centralized texting system so that all employees can view communication that affects the company. In that, it has been a positive experience but it has an overall clunky feel.

I like that everyone on our team can track each other's text messages so we can pick right up where someone else left off when communicating. The Interface is clean and easy to use.

I don't like having to use a multistep process when uploading multiple contacts or texting a group. I don't like that texting groups are limited to 50 members.

Antwort von Twilio

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are always working to improve our product and reviews from our customers help us do that! We're glad to hear that Zipwhip is a positive tool for you and your business

Bailey
Floor Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Past Zipwhip User

Kommentare: Over all a good experience with Zipwhip. Would have continued to use if it wasn't for the new 10 DLC policy. Which was not implemented by the company.

When we first started using Zipwhip it was wonderful. Very user friendly and reliable.

The largest problem we had was when the 10 DLC was required. It was nearly impossible to get support to help with this issue.

Crystal
Regional Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform and Helpful Support

Kommentare: We never had any issues with thr platform. It functioned well for our uses. I am very sad to see Zipwhip go.

It is very user friendly, and you cannot beat how affordable it is. The ease of use was amazing!

They are being cancelled and will not available soon :( LOVED ZipWhip!

Ruvim
Tracking Specialist in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I wish ZipWhip was here to stay

Zipwhip is so easy to use, my grandmother can figure it out. I also love the ability to send MMS photos

I wish there was RCS integration. I wish there was a location request feature

Alexander
Alexander
Operations Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software that went away for no reason.

Kommentare: Pretty good. Easy to use.

What separated Zipwhip from most of their competitors is that you did not need a new SMS number. Instead, you could make your main landline text enabled. The service worked well and was not expensive.

For some reason Twilio decided to buy Zipwhip and shut it down. Zipwhip is going away as a service at the end of the year. I have switched to one of their competitors but the interface is terrible.

Atendi
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful SMS Marketing Solution For All Businesses

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like the message personalization features I like the automated messaging and response The software makes sending mass messages easy

With Zipwhip, we have met all our marketing needs seamlessly.

George
Manager, Ticket Sales in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zipwhip Review

Kommentare: Zipwhip has been a key component to our success in selling tickets for FSU athletics. We are able to reach customers on a better level and open up a line of communication that we never had before. It is hard to imagine succeeding in the sports sales market today without a product like Zipwhip.

Zipwhip has a very easy interface to use and is very user friendly. All of our sales and service reps use it on a daily basis to get in touch with clients and offers us another avenue/ channel to reach them on a consistent basis. We have found that with the way technology has shaped our every day lives, it was vital for us to keep up with the times and find us a texting service that connects with our land lines in our office.

With us being on the East coast, it can sometimes be tough to contact someone if we have problems early on in the morning.

Antwort von Twilio

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Zipwhip, George. We're delighted to hear how well our product works for you and your team. Yes, ticket sales and marketing are made so much easier through texting!

Lori
Finance Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zip Whip

Kommentare: It's a great service and the price point beat anything else we were considering.

As non profit radio stations, communication and engagement with our listeners is essential. We were looking for options incorporating texting and zip whip was exactly what we needed. People can text to the same number that they use to call us. No extra number or code to remember. It provides two way communication unlike some other options where people can text you but just get automated response. No extra equipment is needed. You can log in to the software on your computer or download the app to a mobile device and you are up and running. The support staff has been awesome to work with. It's a great company.

It's not built for "bulk" outgoing texts and to send a text to more than just a few people is a bit time consuming and clunky.

Lori
Finance Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ZipWhip

Kommentare: It's been a great experience for us. The people we've worked with at ZipWhip have been great.

ZipWhip is easy to use and provides and affordable solution for two way texting with our listeners. Listeners are able to text to our 800 number, the number that they are familiar with and use for calling. Having texting is especially important for our station that is geared to the younger listener. They are much more likely to engage through texting.

Can't think of anything that we don't like. The recent upgrade to the software has made group texting easier which is a plus too.

Antwort von Twilio

Thanks for the review, Lori! It's so great to hear that texting is helping you better connect with your listeners. We also appreciate the kind words about our employees. Have a nice day!

Julie
manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way for businesses to keep in touch with clients

Kommentare: Overall it was great, very helpful.

Templates that autofill information from the contact (Name, Company, etc.). Also the scheduling feature is very handy.

It would be nice if there were an option that allowed responses to group texts go to everyone on the text. I can see why the default is that it doesn't, but sometimes we need to text multiple members of a family and it's problematic when responses don't go to everyone. Also, it would be nice if the scheduling feature included an option for recurring messages, it would save us a lot of time from scheduling the same messages week after week.

Hillary
Manager | Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great connectivity and enhanced customer experience with Zipwhip

Kommentare: We have better touch with customers. Our quality control has been automated through Zipwhip and now requires minimal monitoring.

We've been using Zipwhip for 4 years now and love the product. We thought it was amazing when we started, but the features just keep getting better and better. Our customers love the reminders and updates they receive and we are able to check in with staff regarding their schedules.

There isn't anything that our team doesn't like. It lets us do so much now that the text has been expanded and we can attach photos, etc.

Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Works great when it works

Kommentare: Zipwhip is actively causing me business problems due to the fact they cannot support their product outside of regular business hours in the pacific time zone. They are an extremely risky solution provider if you intend to run the majority of your customer contact through SMS. And the ability to run the majority of your customer contact through SMS seems to be what Zipwhip’s “value proposition” is, so basically, don’t bother with these guys.

Easy to use, multi user single inbox for a “reception desk” type system.

Their customer service is nonexistent. If you have a problem outside of their normal business hours, too bad for you. Which is a fairly bitter pill when you have an established customer base accustomed to texting you, only to have some unknown error occur and be told by Zipwhip that someone will get back to you on Monday. Every software has bugs, but one should chose a partner based on how well they support you, and it appears support is a foreign concept to these people. It’s also the most expensive solution for this out there, and i have tried a few. I’ve switched to something 1/10th the price that does exactly the same thing, and i can get help with it on the weekend if so needed.

Denise
Executive assistant in USA

Utilized for missed appointments

I really like that I am able to cut and paste into the text message. Makes sending text's very quick and easy. I also like that you can send mass text's to multiple clients at once.

I dislike only having 250 characters to send text's. At times, may need to send multiple text's to be able to send complete information.

Christine
claims adjuster in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zip review

Very user friendly and easy to use; straight forward

the character limit for texts made it a little annoying when sending anything over 600 characters

Swaleen
Sales Manager in Kanada
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They Ripped me off over $600 dollars.

Kommentare: My overall experience with their management has been extremely bad. I would advise anyone looking into SMS service not to use Zipwip. They will play around with the contract and bill you month in and month out.

I liked the company's customer service via text.

What I did not like about this company was the management. I was overcharged by $600 dollars and plus. I requested service cancellation in January 2022, and they are continuing to invoice me as of now.

Phillip
Franchise Sales Specialist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Was a Great Product

The ease of use when texting large groups of people.

That they were not renewing their licensing and sold the company.

colleen
Lead Pharmacy Technician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

user friendly

Kommentare: Great experience.

Easy to use, not really a lot of training needed.

Nothing that I can remember. It always seemed to run with no issues.

Kari
Veterinary Technician in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Client Communication on Demand

Texting simplifies call backs for clients and eliminates a lot of confusion with instructions since everything is laid out and able to be re-read.

There are occasional periods of slower delivery times for messages.

Kristel
Center Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love ZipWhip

Kommentare: It has made communicating with parents so much easier and faster.

ZipWhip is so easy to use, I add phone numbers and it is ready to go.

I don't like that the group text option isn't available in the package that I use.

Antwort von Twilio

We love to hear texting has improved communications with customers! Have a great day!

Patrick
Attorey in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zipwhip Rocks for Biz Texting!

Kommentare: Outstanding. It just works flawlessly! Zipwhip is certainly the best texting app out there and one can not go wrong using it several times every day 24/7 365!

Easy but robust with a slew of awesome features to better brabd, market and serve clients while providing amazing back office feature of great value to subscribers of Zipwhip.Fantastic tool to use for texting when you want to protect your private cell numbe because Ziwhip uses your business phone number instead.

Had some real issues in getting my account up but due not to Zipwhip, rather, because of my inept, phone provider, Ring Central (the worst!).

System Admin in USA

My experience with this product is simplicity.

Kommentare: The benefits I received from this software is a quick and easy way to stay in contact with peers and potential students.

The thing I like most about this product Is the ability to use the website or the installable application to send and receive text messages.