Probably the easiest and fastest way to hop onto a video conference

Thomas K.
CEO & CO-FOUNDER

Kommentare: Fast video conferencing.

Vorteile: It's just one click and you are ready to roll.
That's really convenient! Skype takes minutes to start, update, initialise, find the right contact with his right profile,...
It is not possible to start spontaneous Google Hangouts sessions...
eyeson is nowadays really the tool I choose to use for video conferencing!

Nachteile: Think does guys are doing a great job. The more people use the software the more easy it will be to get people hop onto a call without having to tell them what eyeson is.

Smoothly working, eas to use and efficient communication tool

Patrik C.
Investment Analyst / Investment Manager

Vorteile: Super easy to set up video meetings with people from anywhere around the globe (no software, just in the browser). Perfect audio and video quality. Nice extra features (chat, screencast)

Nachteile: nothing really

have used it since the start. It's the best video collaboration tool I have seen so far!

Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Peter M.
Partner
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: HD Quality, easy to use, Recording, single sign in for more systems (slack, dropbox, etc.), team room ability, no sw installation needed, and many more

Nachteile: sign up landing page could be more convenient and more descriptive. no other cons I have come across

Awesome HD video conferencing solution, runs pretty much everywhere & unifies a lot of tools for us!

Bewertet am 29.10.2017
Investor Relations
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Higher productivity, unified our video conferencing, online meetings and workshops via eyeson

Vorteile: Also works with Slack and Dropbox, which is really important for me as I do most work in collaborations with other co-workers.

Nachteile: I gave only four stars for costumer support, but actually I didn't need it so far. So on that is good news, but at the same time I can't give a qualified answer on that.

Great! A state-of-the-art conferencing tool.

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Ute S.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: saves time

Vorteile: Intuitive and userfriendly. Great quality. To be used with any device (mobile or PC). No SW installation needed, comes along with a lot of extras, like chat etc.

Nachteile: Not so many cons from my side. I believe that this tool is going to find its way into many companies worldwide, hope it will set a new standard in communication.

Excellent video conferencing

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Richard P.
Telekommunikation

Kommentare: Ability to have a voice or video conference and share my screen as well. There is a Forever Free service and a Premium service that adds LiveStream, multiple integrations and site personalisation.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Provides HD quality video conferencing. Has ability to set up Meeting Rooms that you can share with groups of contacts. Includes Recording facility for future playback. Supports up to 9 video and 100 viewers and can also live stream on YouTube. You can share your screen and/ or presentation. It's also integrated with a number of other applications that I use such as Slack.

Crystal clear video conferencing

Bewertet am 23.10.2017
Patrick B.
Cofounder and CEO

Kommentare: Faster, easier, and more pleasant video conferences.

Vorteile: 1) The video quality is extremely high!
2) Video conferencing with multiple people in different locations (e.g. 5 or 6 participants) works very well, much better than everything else I have used.
3) Easy to invite and join people who have never used eyeson before. You can invite someone to join you in an eyeson meeting and they do not need to install anything or create an account. Much faster and less confusing for inviting people to conferences.

The solution I have been looking for

Bewertet am 3.1.2018
Mark Q.

Vorteile: I was initially attracted by screen sharing and the ability to record meetings, which I need for my Quality Management System. I find it easy to use, reliable and my clients like it too so it provides my business what I need.

Nachteile: I am still exploring functionality but would probably like to see stronger scheduling and/ or integration with other collaboration tools. It may have these, but I have just not fully explored it yet.

The first time I used it was easy to use.

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Earnestine D.
District 77 Division A Director

Vorteile: So far it has something for all budgets. If your budget is tight eyeon can accommodate budgets from small to large. It can accommodate multiple users with several categories.

Nachteile: It seems to have a delay. I would like to see less of a delay. More real-time streaming. Just as if you were there. I have seen other programs with a delay, however this seems to be more of a delay than the others with the same features.

As Fintech Advisors we are always looking at the best solutions on the market - we rae 100% happy

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Martin T.
Managing Partner

Kommentare: time efficiency and cost savings

Vorteile: easyness to use - very conveniant specially as I can have on my PC , Ipad and samrt phone - it works frictionless

Nachteile: that is not 100% integrated in my Outlook due to security reasons yet - as we take security very serious we Need to be 100% compliant with our internal policies

Easy to use, no installation fuzz

Geschäftsführer
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to invite new users and members of the team to this conferencing software, no installation fuzz. Good quality of video and audio. Will replace our current setup of skype videocalls, good acceptance by users.

very good use with Smartphone; easy to learn

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Martin S.
Financial Planner

Kommentare: safing time an money

Vorteile: up to 100 users in one session possible. And you can see all other users clearly during the session. Attending a session with Smartphone is easy, the Pictures are clear.

Great tool, easy to use, cool features like live broadcast

Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Peter P.
Regional Director | Project Manager
Internet

Vorteile: Great tool, easy to use, we tried it internally for our meetings between our offices and we will change from skype to eyeson project rooms.

Sales team promised features that do not exist

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Francisco O.
CEO - Director

Kommentare: The team offered me a software with similar feautures than be.live I have explained to them that I need to do screensharing and show my camera at the same time. But after 3 months that I bought this, I tried to do that and this option is not available in the platform. For me, scam.

Vorteile: Price affordable, knowledge base very complete.

Nachteile: You cannot share screen and camera at the same time, so the experience of the broadcast is dead.

Simple, quick, and powerful

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Chris D.
Director of Product (Trokt and Trokt Tracker)
Computer-Software

Vorteile: Participation is as easy as opening your browser - no need to download all the different executables from all the providers and hope that your system works; screen sharing only requires one quick plugin - easiest system for getting a meeting started with someone who has never been on the platform before.

Faster, easier, and more pleasant video conferences.

Bewertet am 18.3.2018
Syed T.
Admin

Vorteile: Probably the easiest and fastest way to hop onto a video conference.Ability to have a voice or video conference and share my screen as well.

Nachteile: Sign up landing page could be more convenient and more descriptive. no other cons I have come across.