Über Loxo

Loxo ist die erste intelligente Web-3.0-Plattform, die für externe Personalvermittler geschaffen wurde und umfasst auch die Personalsuche und Executive Search.

Erfahre mehr über Loxo

I found the ATS functionality to be very intuitive and robust. It's very easy to source candidates in Loxo or add them manually into the platform, and then assign them to a particular job.

Some of the layout could use some tweaking- I'll add a company address and it's not clearly displayed on the company file etc.

Bewertungen zu Loxo

Loxo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Loxo bereits verwendet?

Senior Recruiting Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great All-in-One Solution for ANY Talent Team!

Kommentare: We had been using a legacy ATS which we had heavily customized for our High Volume RPO business over 10 years. That system was purchased and sunsetted, so we needed a new solution. Through an exhaustive search we found Loxo and were impressed by the potential of the system (it was still very new two years ago). When meeting with [sensitive content hidden] we saw his passion for developing a better system and were willing to work with him and his team to make it better. They have met and exceeded our expectations. His support and development teams are responsive, helpful and quick to solve problems while they are constantly improving the system.

Loxo is a leader in what ATS and CRM systems should be. They are constantly making improvements and adding customizable elements that make the system better every day! Their support team is always responsive and solves any issues quickly. The system is also very intuitive and user-friendly with integrated phone, text, drip marketing and sourcing ALL IN ONE!

We've been working with Loxo for 2 years now. We knew then that it wasn't everything we wanted because it was so new, but the potential for greatness was there! They have come a long way and are using our input to make updates that really matter!

Jonathan
VP of Development in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Loxo is a great all-in-one solution for recruiting

The platform is robust, offering solutions for sourcing, pipeline management, ATS, CRM, business development, management and back office processes...yet it's really intuitive and easy to use. They also offer great support through use cases and live chat.

We haven't found Loxo lacking in any way.

Daniel
Director in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Worst decision ever. Some good features but can't do any of the basics

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great during the sales process but as soon as you join and get passed on to somebody else it just went downhill.

The look of it was nice and fresh. Sourcing promised a lot also as a feature.

Inability to format CV's within the system before sending to clients. Customer support - My customer success manager ignores most messages or issues. I've been trying to cancel and it's just on deaf ears.

Ken
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

100% satisfied. Surpassed all of my expectations.

Kommentare: Loxo came highly recommended to me in 2020. I had been looking for a sophisticated, yet user-friendly CRM ATS system to replace my old system which was frustrating and full of time-wasting redundancies. After receiving the Loxo demo, I said to myself, “If this software does half of what I’m seeing, my life is about to get a whole lot easier.” I signed up immediately and must say that the experience has surpassed my expectations. Loxo’s AI technology and organic flow of searching and communicating with candidates continues to impress me. But it’s the customer service that has absolutely blown me away. It’s the best I’ve ever experienced. From Day 1 to today, I have been 100% satisfied with my decision. Keep being you, Loxo, you guys are awesome!

Loxo’s AI technology and organic flow of searching and communicating with candidates. The oustanding customer service!

I'm always happy to share the cons but none come to mind for Loxo.

Best ATS & CRM we have used

Kommentare: It's a great product, and I like the design and layout - which is very important to me when using it daily as often as I do. We search for very specialized skillsets and their AI tools have not been as good as we'd hoped, but that improves over time and it's done better on some skills than others.

Ease of use, and ease of customizing to our needs. Instantly saves all email communication with our candidates and clients, without us having to do anything as long as its set up to sync them. Customer support is always very helpful and usually responds in a timely manner. You can do a lot more with this software if you use it fully, as it will show you your metrics in all areas important to you, thereby helping you improve your business processes.

The issues are not really specific to Loxo I feel, as I've seen the same issues with other ATSs too: too many duplicates sometimes, of candidates entered, and measuring new business development in their Deals section needs to be improved.

Justin
Director - Industrial Products in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Modern, Efficient, and Easy to Use. Loxo is TOP NOTCH Recruiting Software!

Kommentare: A+ from Customer Service to the functionality of the software. It does everything as described and then some! The migration of data went much smoother than I anticipated. I was nervous we would lose notes, activities, contact information, resumes etc. Everything has gone perfect and the learning curve with our 35+ associates was much smaller than I expected and planned for.

Managing the pipeline and stages is easy to use and organized. It is at least 3x faster than our previous CRM / ATS. Searching for candidates within your database has never been easier.

Nothing much at this time. It would be nice is 3rd party phone / VOIP services could be integrated so our calls / texts are logged automatically. However, it sounds like Loxo will be upgrading their internal phone system in the near future.

Martin
Director in UK

Best in Class

Kommentare: Exceptional. The product is a game changer. The operational side of the software is, by far, ahead of anything else on the market allowing us to make significant time and cost savings across the entire process as well delivering results for clients rapidly, sometimes as quickly as 24 hours.

A game changing approach to traditional recruitment and applicant tracking systems - nothing compared!

At the time of purchase the UK data was behind that of the US. However, the promises made by the team have been kept and we've not only seen significant improvements to the amount of data and the quality of data, Loxo have also opened a European office in support of its development in the UK and Europe.

Doug
Doug
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loxo has been a game changer for us

Kommentare: The Loxo team is also incredible. You know it when you meet smart, professional people that are really good at what they do. Loxo is full of people like that. Everyone we've worked with from sales, to implementation, and in service of our account has taken great care of us. They are super responsive, have a can do attitude, and get the results. We're not tech savvy at all and the Loxo team has really done a great job of making this easy on us and getting our recruiters fully implemented, functional, and happy.

Loxo is very intuitive, full of time saving features and automations, easy to integrate with the web and other programs--and it gives our recruiters an extremely simple, and powerful tool they can use to be productive anywhere they can get on the internet. But Loxo AI, Source & Connect are the "muscles" that really make it go the distance for our team. We've used two other ATS systems that we liked, but Loxo is the best by far!

We just completed our 1 year roadmap review with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we're really happy with everything. I don't have anything to report here.

Lee Ann
Lee Ann
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

I chose LOXO after conducting trials and comparing several other platforms

Kommentare: Customer Support was amazing from the trial through implementation. They respond quickly and follow up to ensure that the problem/issue was fixed. Implementing was a breeze compared to some other programs.

The AI Source and Outreach programs are excellent

At first, I was put off by the cost, but after reading other reviews and talking with some people in my network that use it, I went for it. It absolutely has paid for itself ten-fold with the amount of time it saves me in data entry and the AI Sourcing.

Tedi
Tedi
Member - Manager/Owner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Loxo Is An Amazing Service!

Kommentare: FIVE STAR!! Overall, I haven't been able to see a technology that is as clean, efficient, and budget-friendly. I highly recommend this to companies that need to get going quickly with their contact cadence needs.

I really liked how organized and clean it is.

Adding emails and integrating platforms is not the smoothest I've seen.

Andrea
Sr. Recruitment Consultant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Recruitment software for easy candidate tracking!

Kommentare: Love Loxo! Best recruitment software out there!

Allows me to easily add candidates I find on LinkedIn and keep track of them as they move throughout the interview process!

Could be helpful to have an added integration with ZoomInfo to update candidate contact info.

Mike

Net Generation ATS

Kommentare: Excellent ATS - It may look pricey, but if you add up what you get it is right in the ball park - You get - phone system, email campaigns, email and phone search lookup, LOXO source to search for candidates automatically, lots of email and automation pipeline triggers for auto emails. Reporting is adequate. Support is very strong - conversion was great and easy - we did over 80k records with no issue from PCR.

Its simplicity - Its design allows for simple navigation that is logical. You can tell it was not a patched system that was put together over the years. It is strait foreword with really simply drag and drop parsing and pipeline candidate tracking . Its source capability and ability to find email addresses and phone numbers is next generation ability beyond other ATS's. It is flexible and allows record field customization and custom forms that we have implemented for candidate intake and qualification and even job order forms. Outreach email automation is awesome. I can drip campaign hiring managers forever if I want.

The Mobile version is very basic. Its not really anything beyond a contact lookup. They need to improve this so that you can run your business from your phone if needed. I am told that this is coming in 2021. They also need to make the search better with facets that allow further refining a search after you use their search builder categories. If you are a Boolean Pro you can do anything in search but we are not Pro's. You cannot get voice mails on their system from the road because the mobile version is not expanded yet.

Darrel

Great Product

Kommentare: It's a great candidate tracking tool and is extremely user-friendly. Great visuals and drag-drop features.

Ease of use, Intuitive functionality, and beautiful UI. The team at Loxo are fantastic at making software enhancements and customizing it to meet your needs.

The only con would be that it's not built out as well to support recruiter commission splits and contract recruiting models.

Erika
Marketing and Administration Associate in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I like the product, but still has room to improve the UX

The Loxo chrome extension makes it simple to import profiles into the database. The software is user-friendly and here are a lot of helpful features, such as making outreach campaigns and reports. Instead of an installed program on the desktop, I like how the software is in a browser so that our team can always have access to it when on-the-go. They also have an extensive help guide and easy access to the support team if you need assistance.

Loxo continues to make updates, which I understand is well-intentioned. However, there have been multiple occasions when these updates have ended up setting our team back in productivity due to Loxo changing or removing certain features we have relied on. When reaching out to support, we are often told that they cannot revert these features back to the way things were, which ends up making the UX less enjoyable.

Brandon
Recruiter/ Founder in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use + great features

Kommentare: I've looked at and used many other ATS systems before, this is by far my favorite. I've already recommended it to another boutique agency and they've implemented it.

Loxo is visually very pleasing; love the way it imports candidate/ company pictures and the look/ flow overall. I love you can keep track in real time of the candidate flow, how it imports the teams' emails to candidate profiles so everyone is in the loop, and even though it's only accurate about half the time, the "reveal contact info" is very useful.

The contact info reveal could be more accurate, but that's really my only "complaint".

Amy
Senior Recruiter in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with Loxo

Loxo is user friendly and easy to learn. I have not used another ATS so I may be biased but I love the functionality of Loxo. When other companies approach our team, we usually find that Loxo offers most if not all of what we need compared to other similar products. The support team is responsive and friendly and resolve issues quickly. The newer automation features have been a game-changer for us.

We would LOVE the ability to text from a cell phone. I use the text feature all day long and it is frustrating that I can't use this feature when I am away from my desk.

Merissa
Search Partner | Recruiter in Kanada

LOXO ATS & CRM

Kommentare: Loxo is very user-friendly and there are a lot of great features. I have nothing constructive to say at this point. I am very happy with Loxo.

What I like best about Loxo is that it is an ATS & CRM! I have been using the Loxo free version and just decided to invest in the premium version and I am super excited as there are so many more benefits & features. I have been following Loxo since I started my business and I can’t believe how the platform has evolved in just over a year and a half. Using Loxo helps me become much more efficient, saving time and keeping organized.

There are some features that are not available in Canada but will be rolled out soon, within the next 2 months.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Great product, great service!

Kommentare: I am really happy that this is the software that I chose to manage my pipeline. It has made it so easy to report on my activity and follow up with candidates. I highly recommend using this software!

I have used many ATS and CRM systems throughout my career and this is the best of both all in one system. It is amazing at tracking candidates through the recruiting life cycle specifically the sourcing pipeline. The customization of the work flow is a great as well as the customized marketing campaigns inclusive of emails, texts and reminders. I have been quite pleased with my experience with Loxo so far. Lastly the customer support team is incredibly helpful and quick to respond. I definitely recommend Loxo!

My only criticism is that the AI in job descriptions only searches your individual system and not the broader system. They have put in a request for an enhancement to do this for me already.

Betsy
Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We're glad we made the switch!

Great desktop/ web UI. Ease of use. Really like the searchability and the drag and drop. The Outlook extension was a nice add, as well as the Forms builder. Text feature is nice. The Chrome extension is probably my favorite feature.

Lacks integration with other tools, which sometimes requires a duplication of effort on our part. Some data was not easily exported when we needed to export to other tools. The mobile UI could use some work.

Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Pushing the boundaries!

Kommentare: Excellent. I'm happy I waited for recruit-tech to catch up and for the most part I believe it has. Use Loxo as the new standard and decide from there.

Loxo is really pushing the boundaries for the benefit of the search industry as a whole and in my opinion it's long overdue. The UI is simple, attractive and easy to use and the functionality puts an emphasis on quick inputs, workflows and effective sales execution which makes it ideal for any agency recruiter. It's free to try the CRM and ATS so a no brainer. I was hooked.

Some of the outreach and source features leave room for improvement but they are very new and still being built out but there is more then enough there to get started so I'm glad they didn't wait to release what they have. Most wont even know the difference.

Brian
Director of Recruiting in USA

Great ATS!

Kommentare: Great experience with Loxo, there customer support is excellent and the product was great for our team.

Loxo is very easy to use and keeps our group organized as we recruit multiple openings for our clients.

The mobile app didn't integrate well and I wish it had more features.

Madelyn
Operations Manager/Talent Advisor in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loxo is instrumental to our candidate management processes

Integration with outlook, the level of detail that can be included - from specific postings to individuals. Visually it is very easy to navigate. It's wonderful that we can include clients on projects and they can interact directly.

I wish that you could customize the stages for candidates within a job, or add stages.

Kevin
Director of Resourcing Services in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy with Loxo!

Ease of resume parsing is key! The plug-in allows you to parse a resume extremely fast. The ease of customization was great too!

Sometimes I feel like the API hook into LinkedIn could be updated quicker. Some of my profiles in the system have older information and seem like they could be updated quicker.

Theresa
Executive Recruiter in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recruiting Software that works!

Kommentare: Staying in touch is much easier now with clients and candidates.

Easy to parse, friendly to search, texting, drip emails, and setting up automation. The biggest plus is that in the short time we have used Loxo they have updated new features making things even simpler.

Nothing at this point, so far so good.

Seth
Managing Director in USA

Great UI and some nice intuitive features, but lacks some stability, reporting, and work flows.

Very nice UI. Great social media integration. Customer service is very responsive and willing to help and train as needed.

Instability of the platform. Very buggy. Poor reporting functionality. Loxo Connect does not find mobile numbers, which creates a compounding problem since Loxo Calling records activity for all contacts with the a corporate number.

Antwort von Loxo

Thank you for reviewing Loxo. We are disappointed to learn that your experience has not lived up to the standards we strive to create for all of our customers. I have forwarded your feedback to our product and customer success teams, and we will continue to look for opportunities to improve going forward. --- Update August 1, 2017 Hi Seth, I wanted to take a moment and let you know that our product team has resolved the issues you mentioned. If you're available, I would love to schedule a call with you and member of our customer success team to review the changes and to make sure you are not experiencing any other issues.