Über Loxo

Loxo ist die erste intelligente Web-3.0-Plattform, die für externe Personalvermittler geschaffen wurde und umfasst auch die Personalsuche und Executive Search.

Erfahre mehr über Loxo

Loxo's customer support team is the most responsive and genuine team I've ever worked with.

Some of the layout could use some tweaking- I'll add a company address and it's not clearly displayed on the company file etc.

Bewertungen zu Loxo

Loxo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Loxo bereits verwendet?

Scott
Scott
Senior Recruiting Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great All-in-One Solution for ANY Talent Team!

Kommentare: We had been using a legacy ATS which we had heavily customized for our High Volume RPO business over 10 years. That system was purchased and sunsetted, so we needed a new solution. Through an exhaustive search we found Loxo and were impressed by the potential of the system (it was still very new two years ago). When meeting with [sensitive content hidden] we saw his passion for developing a better system and were willing to work with him and his team to make it better. They have met and exceeded our expectations. His support and development teams are responsive, helpful and quick to solve problems while they are constantly improving the system.

Loxo is a leader in what ATS and CRM systems should be. They are constantly making improvements and adding customizable elements that make the system better every day! Their support team is always responsive and solves any issues quickly. The system is also very intuitive and user-friendly with integrated phone, text, drip marketing and sourcing ALL IN ONE!

We've been working with Loxo for 2 years now. We knew then that it wasn't everything we wanted because it was so new, but the potential for greatness was there! They have come a long way and are using our input to make updates that really matter!

Best ATS & CRM we have used

Kommentare: It's a great product, and I like the design and layout - which is very important to me when using it daily as often as I do. We search for very specialized skillsets and their AI tools have not been as good as we'd hoped, but that improves over time and it's done better on some skills than others.

Ease of use, and ease of customizing to our needs. Instantly saves all email communication with our candidates and clients, without us having to do anything as long as its set up to sync them. Customer support is always very helpful and usually responds in a timely manner. You can do a lot more with this software if you use it fully, as it will show you your metrics in all areas important to you, thereby helping you improve your business processes.

The issues are not really specific to Loxo I feel, as I've seen the same issues with other ATSs too: too many duplicates sometimes, of candidates entered, and measuring new business development in their Deals section needs to be improved.

Quelle: GetApp

Worst Platform, the Sales Rep Lie on top of the Customer Service Mgr not caring at all

Kommentare: Very upsetting. We asked for training multiple times...we left a software company that provided stellar customer service and 1:1 devoted training only because Loxo promised we would be able to source candidates and save money but not having to have any other paid recruitment platforms. That is a LIE. Then when we asked for our date, ALL THE SUDDEN the Customer Service Manager, [sensitive content hidden], who is the worst, decides now she has the time to reach out to us. Instead of listening to our concerns that we had and trying to save us, she repeated herself and not hearing ANYTHING THAT WE SAID! Or the facts that we have when we were promised one thing and met with the opposite. Not to mention the amount of times we asked for help and were not provided any.

We do not like anything about LOXO and it is simply due to the lack of customer service and the amount of times we asked for help and did not get the guidance needed.

There is no 1:1 training, they put you in a class with a guy that talks super fast and you do not get to stop and ask questions until the end of the hour which by then, you are beyond confused. When we asked for more training, they put us back in the same class, with the same gentleman and never listed to what we actually needed. UNTIL WE WANTED TO CANCEL!

Ben
Director in UK

A modern recruitment CRM / ATS

Kommentare: Really good. Transparent from the off. UK sales person was great with a non pushy approach. Onboard has been simple, quick and effective.

Simple and easy to use with a modern workflow. Excellent Chrome Extension that works well with LinkedIn. AI tools to help source contact info is a game changer. Great email marketing outreach solution built in that allows you to build campaigns as opposed to just sent email marketing.

Some of the AI features shown at demo were only available in the more expensive subscriptions

Jonathan
VP of Development in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Loxo is a great all-in-one solution for recruiting

The platform is robust, offering solutions for sourcing, pipeline management, ATS, CRM, business development, management and back office processes...yet it's really intuitive and easy to use. They also offer great support through use cases and live chat.

We haven't found Loxo lacking in any way.

Ken
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

100% satisfied. Surpassed all of my expectations.

Kommentare: Loxo came highly recommended to me in 2020. I had been looking for a sophisticated, yet user-friendly CRM ATS system to replace my old system which was frustrating and full of time-wasting redundancies. After receiving the Loxo demo, I said to myself, “If this software does half of what I’m seeing, my life is about to get a whole lot easier.” I signed up immediately and must say that the experience has surpassed my expectations. Loxo’s AI technology and organic flow of searching and communicating with candidates continues to impress me. But it’s the customer service that has absolutely blown me away. It’s the best I’ve ever experienced. From Day 1 to today, I have been 100% satisfied with my decision. Keep being you, Loxo, you guys are awesome!

Loxo’s AI technology and organic flow of searching and communicating with candidates. The oustanding customer service!

I'm always happy to share the cons but none come to mind for Loxo.

Justin
Director - Industrial Products in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Modern, Efficient, and Easy to Use. Loxo is TOP NOTCH Recruiting Software!

Kommentare: A+ from Customer Service to the functionality of the software. It does everything as described and then some! The migration of data went much smoother than I anticipated. I was nervous we would lose notes, activities, contact information, resumes etc. Everything has gone perfect and the learning curve with our 35+ associates was much smaller than I expected and planned for.

Managing the pipeline and stages is easy to use and organized. It is at least 3x faster than our previous CRM / ATS. Searching for candidates within your database has never been easier.

Nothing much at this time. It would be nice is 3rd party phone / VOIP services could be integrated so our calls / texts are logged automatically. However, it sounds like Loxo will be upgrading their internal phone system in the near future.

Doug
Doug
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loxo has been a game changer for us

Kommentare: The Loxo team is also incredible. You know it when you meet smart, professional people that are really good at what they do. Loxo is full of people like that. Everyone we've worked with from sales, to implementation, and in service of our account has taken great care of us. They are super responsive, have a can do attitude, and get the results. We're not tech savvy at all and the Loxo team has really done a great job of making this easy on us and getting our recruiters fully implemented, functional, and happy.

Loxo is very intuitive, full of time saving features and automations, easy to integrate with the web and other programs--and it gives our recruiters an extremely simple, and powerful tool they can use to be productive anywhere they can get on the internet. But Loxo AI, Source & Connect are the "muscles" that really make it go the distance for our team. We've used two other ATS systems that we liked, but Loxo is the best by far!

We just completed our 1 year roadmap review with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we're really happy with everything. I don't have anything to report here.

Lee Ann
Lee Ann
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

I chose LOXO after conducting trials and comparing several other platforms

Kommentare: Customer Support was amazing from the trial through implementation. They respond quickly and follow up to ensure that the problem/issue was fixed. Implementing was a breeze compared to some other programs.

The AI Source and Outreach programs are excellent

At first, I was put off by the cost, but after reading other reviews and talking with some people in my network that use it, I went for it. It absolutely has paid for itself ten-fold with the amount of time it saves me in data entry and the AI Sourcing.

Tedi
Tedi
Member - Manager/Owner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Loxo Is An Amazing Service!

Kommentare: FIVE STAR!! Overall, I haven't been able to see a technology that is as clean, efficient, and budget-friendly. I highly recommend this to companies that need to get going quickly with their contact cadence needs.

I really liked how organized and clean it is.

Adding emails and integrating platforms is not the smoothest I've seen.

Andrea
Sr. Recruitment Consultant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Recruitment software for easy candidate tracking!

Kommentare: Love Loxo! Best recruitment software out there!

Allows me to easily add candidates I find on LinkedIn and keep track of them as they move throughout the interview process!

Could be helpful to have an added integration with ZoomInfo to update candidate contact info.

Mike

Net Generation ATS

Kommentare: Excellent ATS - It may look pricey, but if you add up what you get it is right in the ball park - You get - phone system, email campaigns, email and phone search lookup, LOXO source to search for candidates automatically, lots of email and automation pipeline triggers for auto emails. Reporting is adequate. Support is very strong - conversion was great and easy - we did over 80k records with no issue from PCR.

Its simplicity - Its design allows for simple navigation that is logical. You can tell it was not a patched system that was put together over the years. It is strait foreword with really simply drag and drop parsing and pipeline candidate tracking . Its source capability and ability to find email addresses and phone numbers is next generation ability beyond other ATS's. It is flexible and allows record field customization and custom forms that we have implemented for candidate intake and qualification and even job order forms. Outreach email automation is awesome. I can drip campaign hiring managers forever if I want.

The Mobile version is very basic. Its not really anything beyond a contact lookup. They need to improve this so that you can run your business from your phone if needed. I am told that this is coming in 2021. They also need to make the search better with facets that allow further refining a search after you use their search builder categories. If you are a Boolean Pro you can do anything in search but we are not Pro's. You cannot get voice mails on their system from the road because the mobile version is not expanded yet.

Darrel

Great Product

Kommentare: It's a great candidate tracking tool and is extremely user-friendly. Great visuals and drag-drop features.

Ease of use, Intuitive functionality, and beautiful UI. The team at Loxo are fantastic at making software enhancements and customizing it to meet your needs.

The only con would be that it's not built out as well to support recruiter commission splits and contract recruiting models.

Erika
Marketing and Administration Associate in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I like the product, but still has room to improve the UX

The Loxo chrome extension makes it simple to import profiles into the database. The software is user-friendly and here are a lot of helpful features, such as making outreach campaigns and reports. Instead of an installed program on the desktop, I like how the software is in a browser so that our team can always have access to it when on-the-go. They also have an extensive help guide and easy access to the support team if you need assistance.

Loxo continues to make updates, which I understand is well-intentioned. However, there have been multiple occasions when these updates have ended up setting our team back in productivity due to Loxo changing or removing certain features we have relied on. When reaching out to support, we are often told that they cannot revert these features back to the way things were, which ends up making the UX less enjoyable.

Brandon
Recruiter/ Founder in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use + great features

Kommentare: I've looked at and used many other ATS systems before, this is by far my favorite. I've already recommended it to another boutique agency and they've implemented it.

Loxo is visually very pleasing; love the way it imports candidate/ company pictures and the look/ flow overall. I love you can keep track in real time of the candidate flow, how it imports the teams' emails to candidate profiles so everyone is in the loop, and even though it's only accurate about half the time, the "reveal contact info" is very useful.

The contact info reveal could be more accurate, but that's really my only "complaint".

Amy
Senior Recruiter in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with Loxo

Loxo is user friendly and easy to learn. I have not used another ATS so I may be biased but I love the functionality of Loxo. When other companies approach our team, we usually find that Loxo offers most if not all of what we need compared to other similar products. The support team is responsive and friendly and resolve issues quickly. The newer automation features have been a game-changer for us.

We would LOVE the ability to text from a cell phone. I use the text feature all day long and it is frustrating that I can't use this feature when I am away from my desk.

Nicole
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Loxo is the wave of the future for recruiting

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with Loxo and their staff - they offer an excellent platform and customer service. That is HUGE for me.

I loved my dedicated customer support person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she walked me through the whole system to make sure I understood everything. Loxo incorporates Digital Marketing tactics with recruiting to make the process flow that of ease and eliminates a lot of the time consuming task in the push of a few button.

I don't have any cons for the software. Anything I couldn't figure out, customer service was there to help me.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loxo is an excellent tool for Modern Recruiting

Kommentare: Responsive, smart, easy.

Loxo is constantly adapting to user needs and industry needs. The changes made are timely, seamlessly and smart. Loxo is a modern recruiting tool that I am happy to use daily!

Some extra steps are needed in simple transactions...like replying to a text. I'd rather be able to do that via email than going back into the candidate profile. I'd also like to be able to one-click reject a candidate from the pool of candidates.

Betsy
Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We're glad we made the switch!

Great desktop/ web UI. Ease of use. Really like the searchability and the drag and drop. The Outlook extension was a nice add, as well as the Forms builder. Text feature is nice. The Chrome extension is probably my favorite feature.

Lacks integration with other tools, which sometimes requires a duplication of effort on our part. Some data was not easily exported when we needed to export to other tools. The mobile UI could use some work.

Avnish
Founder in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Easiest setup - hit the ground running with plenty of support

Kommentare: Great experience using the product and also solid support when you need it.

The import tools, including CSV and Loxo Chrome Extension, first got my attention. From there, it's so easy and user-friendly to both use and customize. It helped get a business off the ground with minimal fuss.

Don't have any complaints at the moment, actually.

Beth
Managing Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Very easy to get started

Kommentare: I was able to hit the ground running.

The ability to add candidates to Loxo from LinkedIn. This saves a LOT of time. I also like the way I can quickly see where candidates are in the recruiting process on the jobs screen

Just a couple minor ease of use/efficiency items *Inability to update candidate workflow while in the people view *Would like to see most recent update in people view *Call list - would like to see what job person is matched to *Adding candidates from Loxo, add a 2nd Add to button at the bottom of the window, vs having to scroll down for the job and then back up to the top to add *When entering data in people record, you enter on the left hand side of screen (ie, like adding email address), but then have to go to the right to click save. *Need a field and report for Source. This is a huge asset in determining the most successful avenues for understanding which sources are most effective. Also great when communicating status to hiring managers on progress of their search/opening

Taryn
Head of Recruiting in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, they continue to improve

If it's not available on loxo today, just give it a few months! They go above and beyond to iterate on the product to make it a more effective and efficient tool. The staff is lovely and responsive. The UI is good looking with lots of drag and drop options. It's the perfect tool for our business today.

In a perfect world, there would be more seamless integrations with social platforms.

Kevin
Director of Resourcing Services in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy with Loxo!

Ease of resume parsing is key! The plug-in allows you to parse a resume extremely fast. The ease of customization was great too!

Sometimes I feel like the API hook into LinkedIn could be updated quicker. Some of my profiles in the system have older information and seem like they could be updated quicker.

Katherine
Director of Operations in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loxo

Kommentare: CRM & candidate management.

Loxo is the best platform that offers a combination of applicant tracking & outreach/CRM

Reporting is not set up to be super usable. we have to export the data and create our own reports to use it effectively. There are also a number of metrics that aren't tracked that would be super useful

Seth
Managing Director in USA

Great UI and some nice intuitive features, but lacks some stability, reporting, and work flows.

Very nice UI. Great social media integration. Customer service is very responsive and willing to help and train as needed.

Instability of the platform. Very buggy. Poor reporting functionality. Loxo Connect does not find mobile numbers, which creates a compounding problem since Loxo Calling records activity for all contacts with the a corporate number.

Antwort von Loxo

Thank you for reviewing Loxo. We are disappointed to learn that your experience has not lived up to the standards we strive to create for all of our customers. I have forwarded your feedback to our product and customer success teams, and we will continue to look for opportunities to improve going forward. --- Update August 1, 2017 Hi Seth, I wanted to take a moment and let you know that our product team has resolved the issues you mentioned. If you're available, I would love to schedule a call with you and member of our customer success team to review the changes and to make sure you are not experiencing any other issues.