Loxo Bewertungen

von Loxo

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Mark P.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There's no perfect solution, but Loxo is about as close as it comes! The customer service is off the charts great!

Vorteile: The UI is great and the updates are regular and meaningful.

Nachteile: There are always 100 things I wish it would do! No job records, meaning no place to put notes about a specific job that is unrelated to a candidate or a client, is probably the biggest. It's on the roadmap, though!

All-In-One Full Desk Recruiting Platform

Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Scott L.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Happy and I'll stay on board for the long term.

Vorteile: Click-to-dial integrated into candidate records makes call block time more productive.
The campaign feature works very well for keeping in regular contact with prospects.
Loxo Connect can be resourceful in finding candidate contact info quickly.
The events stream is handy for tracking all communications along the way, including email campaign messages.
Loso training and support is strong and reliable.

Nachteile: On the reporting side I'd like to be able to write my own reports rather than work with the standard reporting structure.

Best in Class

Gannyn L.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I run an in-house talent acquisition company. None of the in-house ATS's wanted anything to do with us so our options were limited to "agency" ATS's. Loxo's ease of use, data enrichment features and modern interface are far ahead of the others in this category. HireScale aims to blur the lines, and Loxo is a great tool that's helping us reach our goals.

Vorteile: Loxo is easily the best agency based ATS on the market. For my business, I find the data enrichment features extremely useful. Whether I'm using it to track customer data or for the candidates, it seamlessly syncs with my email and offers quick ways to log, tag, track, send bulk email, customize templates and launch reqs. The feedback I get from candidates is always pleasant. It's easy for them to apply and no barriers for entry so our conversions rates are outstanding. I also like that they're continually launching helpful improvements and new features. Finally, the staff is responsive and genuinely cares about the customer. Compared to other products I've used, it's best in class by far. Loxo is simple, reliable, clean and always improving--what more could you want out of an agency-side ATS?

Nachteile: I would like to see more co-branding features, but this is pretty specific to our business model and Loxo is one of the only platforms I've found who offers any co-branding features so we're able to make it work.

good product

Maddie B.
IT recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it is a good experience, but glitches need to be figured out for it to work better.

Vorteile: I appreciate the way to parse resumes, however sometimes it does not catch duplicates because the system is so specific.

Nachteile: The system is very glitchy on days. And searching within loxo hasn't been figured out yet. it is very specific which allows for a lot of duplicate candidates and people not being pulled on certain searches when they should be.

Great UI and some nice intuitive features, but lacks some stability, reporting, and work flows.

Seth C.
Managing Director

Vorteile: Very nice UI. Great social media integration. Customer service is very responsive and willing to help and train as needed.

Nachteile: Instability of the platform. Very buggy. Poor reporting functionality. Loxo Connect does not find mobile numbers, which creates a compounding problem since Loxo Calling records activity for all contacts with the a corporate number.

von Loxo an 1.8.2017

Thank you for reviewing Loxo. We are disappointed to learn that your experience has not lived up to the standards we strive to create for all of our customers. I have forwarded your feedback to our product and customer success teams, and we will continue to look for opportunities to improve going forward.

---
Update August 1, 2017

Hi Seth, I wanted to take a moment and let you know that our product team has resolved the issues you mentioned. If you're available, I would love to schedule a call with you and member of our customer success team to review the changes and to make sure you are not experiencing any other issues.

Great Product

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Darrel C.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great candidate tracking tool and is extremely user-friendly. Great visuals and drag-drop features.

Vorteile: Ease of use, Intuitive functionality, and beautiful UI. The team at Loxo are fantastic at making software enhancements and customizing it to meet your needs.

Nachteile: The only con would be that it's not built out as well to support recruiter commission splits and contract recruiting models.

Best All in One CRM on the Market

Beth E.
Owner/Executive Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience over the past year is that the company genuinely cares about their customers and keeping them happy. Anytime I've had any technical issues, they've been on it to fix within minutes. When you make suggestions, they are very open to making improvements. What I like about Loxo is that it's a one stop for all my needs. Before I started with Loxo, I had demo's with many other systems, and while a few of them were slightly less expensive up front, they would end up costing me more due to the integrations that Loxo has to offer. For example, without Loxo I would have to have separate Job Board accounts with limited posts, would have to get an email campaign program and an autoresponder, I would have to add a texting app and pay for leads from a lead source (they provide 100 free email leads per month). I don't have the AI Jobs but is something I would like to consider adding on in the future.

Vorteile: This software combines an ATS, CRM, Job Posting Tool, Candidate Tracking, Texting, Campaigns, customization, AI technology, and more. They are continually improving and making the program better and better.

Nachteile: When posting jobs, there isn't a multiple post feature or a mass edit/delete/repost option. So every two weeks when I refresh my job posts, it's a long task to refresh, close, or add new jobs one at a time. An option to mass update/post would be a great feature.

We're glad we made the switch!

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Betsy R.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great desktop/ web UI. Ease of use. Really like the searchability and the drag and drop. The Outlook extension was a nice add, as well as the Forms builder. Text feature is nice. The Chrome extension is probably my favorite feature.

Nachteile: Lacks integration with other tools, which sometimes requires a duplication of effort on our part. Some data was not easily exported when we needed to export to other tools. The mobile UI could use some work.

Loxo Rocks - best ATS I have seen in 20 years!

Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Kelly R.
CEO & Founder
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent - Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is AMAZING and so patient with me!!!!!

Vorteile: How easy it parses LI profiles! Love it!!

Nachteile: Only 50 Loxo Connects per user per month. That's used up in 1-2 days for a good recruiter.

Loxo Review

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Craig L.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customer service is always been excellent.

Nachteile: The overall constant changes taking place. Inability to find past candidates via titles & locations. (ex. Area Codes). Some promises during the set up and trial were never followed up on.

When I first started using Loxo I was cautiously optimistic. Glad I followed Through.

Thom A.
Consultant
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: easy to input and find candidates within the software, cut research time in half.

Vorteile: Easy to use interface. The loxo Chrome attachment is awesome. It has cat my research time in half. The calling interface is really cool. The way that it tracks everything I do with a candidate. Phone calls, email, submission etc... Works really well. They are also on top of constantly updating and then letting you know what the update is and how to use it. I do not use the forms feature but it looks easy to use based on the video instructional they put out after it was released. Every new feature or update is like that. I am an old school recruiter that was just looking for a place to store resumes and have easy search features to find them later. This does that and a whole lot more. So well and easy to use that it pushed me to using a lot of features I never thought I would use. I was using BigBiller before this is head and shoulders better in everyway.

Nachteile: The mobile version is terrible!!!! Only complaint. Man it is so hard to access candidate info. I have to turn my iphone sideways and you still do not get the whole details screen.

Switch to Loxo

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Walt L.
Partner, Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Night and day difference from Bullhorn. When you search for a candidate or client, they actually show up—unlike Bullhorn. Browser plugins pull in resume data automatically and accurately. Intuitive and easy-to-use interface that works quickly. Customer support and training is excellent.

Nachteile: Bulk email blasts are a little slow sometimes. I’m sure they’re addressing it. They keep improving the product all the time, rolling out new tools and features.

Loxo Review - BEST SYSTEM BY FAR

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
VP of Marketing

Kommentare: By far the best system on the market. If you want to maximize your team's efficiency and get a recruiting solution that actually solves your problems, then Loxo is the platform for you.

Vorteile: Loxo is by far the best solution for recruiting on the market. The team their truly understand the needs of high-functioning recruiting teams. The candidate database is unlike anything else I've used on the market. It's searchable on several different levels making my team more effective, and you can easily add candidates into marketing lists, one-off email sends, and click-to-dial campaigns. Yes, you can call directly from within Loxo with no extra tools needed. With loxo, you also get a unique job view that makes it very easy to manage all search projects.

Nachteile: So far I have no complaints. I've used Bullhorn, FileFinder, Invenias, Crelate and Zoho and none of them even compare to how great Loxo has been for our firm.

Intuitive and nice design. Very different from traditional ATS.

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Keith M.
Co-Founder/CEO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We get improved, consistent team communication. We get more exposure on our searches with the organic aggregator feeds to Indeed, SimplyHired & Glassdoor.

Vorteile: The value and the ability to index out our jobs to job aggregators at no additional charge (organic feed).

Nachteile: It can be difficult to search for what you want. There are some ticks with it that I have given feedback on. However, the Customer Support is superb! Also their willingness to make frequent improvement and changes is spot on! It is better used as a stand alone ATS. If you need CRM capabilities, it's not there yet. I would recommend seeing if it's right for you.

Very easy to get started

Beth Y.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was able to hit the ground running.

Vorteile: The ability to add candidates to Loxo from LinkedIn. This saves a LOT of time. I also like the way I can quickly see where candidates are in the recruiting process on the jobs screen

Nachteile: Just a couple minor ease of use/efficiency items
*Inability to update candidate workflow while in the people view
*Would like to see most recent update in people view
*Call list - would like to see what job person is matched to
*Adding candidates from Loxo, add a 2nd Add to button at the bottom of the window, vs having to scroll down for the job and then back up to the top to add
*When entering data in people record, you enter on the left hand side of screen (ie, like adding email address), but then have to go to the right to click save.
*Need a field and report for Source. This is a huge asset in determining the most successful avenues for understanding which sources are most effective. Also great when communicating status to hiring managers on progress of their search/opening

Recruiting Software that works!

Theresa L.
Executive Recruiter
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Staying in touch is much easier now with clients and candidates.

Vorteile: Easy to parse, friendly to search, texting, drip emails, and setting up automation. The biggest plus is that in the short time we have used Loxo they have updated new features making things even simpler.

Nachteile: Nothing at this point, so far so good.

Loxo is a great software that helps keep my co-workers and I very organized and easy to search.

Brook g G.
Executive MSL Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: You are able to keep track of candidates progress, who is working with which candidate and easy to search.

Vorteile: I like that the customer service support is very responsive and helpful. I am able to add and take away notes, number and emails very easily. I also like how everything is documented properly so co-workers are stepping over each other.

Nachteile: When using a mail merge, it makes it very difficult to keep organized with this feature. If a person responds to the email, the bucket does not change. This causes confusion and disorganization.

Erin L.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Loxo understands recruitment and what we need to make our jobs go smoothly as possible.

Nachteile: The reporting capability isn't great yet.

I love the ease of use of this software. Everything is automated and super easy to use!

Bewertet am 25.7.2017
Jennifer H.
Boss

Kommentare: awesome customer service and easy to multitask with

Vorteile: I love the forms feature and the calling feature. It is so easy to make calls and take notes at the same time!

Nachteile: The timesheet functionality could be easier to use. The timesheet should be found under reports and not attached to the job itself.

Loxo is very simple to use and their customer support is always readily available.

Brook G.
Executive MSL Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This platform keeps my day very organized and it is very east to manage. I am able to easily access inactive jobs to help with the new searches I am working on.

Vorteile: Very easy to integrate candidates from LinkedIn to Loxo and easy to navigate the system as a whole. I like how detailed oriented the notes in the system are.

Nachteile: bulk emails- the status of the candidates in the bulk emails does not change when they respond- it stays in the sourced category.

Great ATS for External Recruitment

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Adam S.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great software to track candidate flow and to implement new candidates in to the pipeline
Very user friendly and the support staff is great and quick to respond
A lot of great features such as AI search and contact look ups

Nachteile: The CRM could use a bit more work. It is a good ad-on, but we have decided to use another CRM that is more intuitive

Review

Brett G.
Principal Consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ease of use and the ability to add profiles into the system.

Nachteile: people search functionality and the lack of an ability to save specific job view ordering.

Fantastic software

Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Alex C.
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use
Speed of support
Excellent search capability

Nachteile: Formatting of internal emails can be time consuming and frustrating.

Been great seeing the company grow and strive to make the product the best it can be

Jeffrey D.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

Kommentare: well organized data.

Vorteile: Ease of use has been the best attribute of the software. The software is created to simplify what is normally a very complex process.

Nachteile: My integration with some external tools isn't working as planned. The time to resolve issue is taking longer than anticipated

Best stuff for tracking sourcing activity

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Kyrylo 🛫.
Global Sourcing Specialist
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product for sourcers

Vorteile: Jobs and activity made like in Trello but also have necessary for recruiter functionality
Loxo connect gives you mail guessing tool with 60% efficiency which is not so bad
Extension Daedalus is taking profiles out of LI
Built-in CRM is a cool tool as well
Analytics is good and API is open to connect

Nachteile: Loxo extension for Chrome simply doesn't work