Über Ubeya

Ubeya ist eine Software zur Verwaltung von Remote-Mitarbeitern auf Stundenbasis mit mobiler Planung, GPS-Zeiterfassung und automatisierten Gehaltslisten.

Erfahre mehr über Ubeya

Bewertungen zu Ubeya

4,9

Ubeya hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 33 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ubeya bereits verwendet?

Jay
Jay
Operations Manager in USA

Super Efficient & Super Easy

Kommentare: We have saved money by having to the minute hours reported through the App. We have also improved upon ensuring staff coverage for our facility- Staff is able to communicate with each other or the Managers via the app if they are unable to fulfill their shift and thereafter find a replacement prior to the shift start. It's a great tool for any size business and a great value compared to the hardwire systems available on the market today.

The ease of use of the Software makes scheduling Staff a Breeze! Receiving scheduling notifications on ones phone is awesome, as well as communicating with Staff via the App has really streamlined our scheduling confirmation process. The ability to turn rules on and off and customize parameters for punching in and out is also helping us manage our Labor more efficently

Honestly, there are no Cons that I can think off

Max
Project Manager in Mexiko
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback from the staffing agency

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's a really great product and the support team (Especially Yoni) is always helpful

Ease of use is the main plus. Great features and simple design

LAGS. Captain role assignment do never work properly. We receive a lot of negative feedback from the staff blaming us that they cannot do their job properly (leave reviews for the colleagues, upload photos etc) and it creates a bad image of the company in terms of not being able to sort out this problem. I'd say the problem is only 1 and it's always the same. It never can be resolved properly. By some reason the captains cannot do everything they need to do within 24 post event and the access to manage the shift reopens for then only after this time.

vor 2 Wochen

Hey Max, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to see you're enjoying Ubeya! We've recently implemented several fixes for the issues you mentioned, but please don't hesitate to contact your CSM if you have additional feedback - we'd love to hear more from you!

Brian
Brian
Brand Ambassador and Field Manager in USA

An Evolving Platform

Kommentare: Their customer service is great. They are very responsive and always eager to help. The admin software has made our lives so much easier. The staff side just needs some tweaking and a more robust messaging feature needs to be rolled out.

How receptive they are to our feature suggestions and how quickly they are implementing updates.

UI for staff is a bit confusing (i.e. clocking out for break vs out of the shift). The messaging feature is still not refined so we have to use another program for the time being. Hoping that will change soon.

Amy
Staffing Manager in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ubeya has changed my work life for the better

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I LOVE UBEYA, it has changed my life and given me so much more time in my day.

The ease of scheduling has improved immensely for me since implementing Ubeya last year, I used to use a Excel grid and my cell phone to schedule and reconfirm staff, texting each individual their schedule and details of their shift daily, sometimes up to 50 staff per day.

There are still some features that I do not like, one being when someone declines a shift it sends me an email saying that they accepted the job, and online it still says they are available but by the red I know that they have declined. Also I don't like that there is not a confirm button back to me so that I know that staff know that they have been cancelled, if I have to cancel them. I would like it to be easier to reschedule someone to different shift on a different program without cancelling them first and then rebooking them.

vor 2 Wochen

Appreciate your fantastic feedback! The mix-up between decline and accept seems like an easy fix. Please reach out and we'll take care of it! Additionally, our CS team would be happy to demonstrate how to effortlessly change shifts for workers. Lastly, great suggestion on the confirmation button! I take it to our product team to scope out. Thanks for sharing!

Theo
People Operations Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ubeya is Great

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The functionality is amazing + the team are always open to feedback. If changes need to me made they are done relatively quickly. The scheduling screen is great and easy to use too

When updating shifts it doesn't always update meaning we have to edit the shifts multiples times to make sure they are correct. Also, it won't let you add someone to a shift when they aren't tagged with a specific role - this means you have to edit the employee and then add them to a shift which takes too long

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it! Regarding the issues you mentioned, please get in touch with our Customer Success team as you shouldn't need to update a shift more than once, and booking employees with a specific position is a setting we can tweak for you. We hope you continue to enjoy using Ubeya and look forward to hearing from you!

Spencer
Spencer
Event Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for Staffing & Recordkeeping

Kommentare: Highly recommend it for a business where you need consistent event/program staffing. Very easy to have new individuals sign up and join your group, as well. No jumping through any hoops.

Ease of use- simple for both the company and the user. We have the ability to enter ALL necessary information regarding an event, and no longer have to continuously chase after people who want to work with us. Very practical when we are looking for extra help.

The color scheme can get a bit confusing, lots of different colors for different reasons (not enough staff requested, etc.). Also, the date layout starts on Monday rather than Sunday, so it gets confusing when using other programs with a calendar. I've tended to put an event on the wrong day by accident.

Eventservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

UBEYA SOFTWARE REVIEW

Kommentare: There team is amazing to work with and on top of every concern or need we have from an admin perspective. They assist us with customizing all of our needs as they arise. We have been fortunate to develop this into a strong system for our company of 500 + employees.

Casting/ Booking employees for events is fast and easy. Wonderful database and VERY user friendly. I love the calendaring features, as well as payroll to close out each job. Staff profiles provide great portfolios for booking as well.

All of the features are not fully functioning and we cannot fully rely on reports.

Ivory
Ivory
Event Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal app that was easy to learn and incorporate into my business

Kommentare: The onboarding was very hands on and any follow up questions they replied with in a day. They really want to make sure you get the most out of the app and can leverage all the functionality of the app. I appreciate that.

As a small business owner I am wearing a ton of hats and I had no system to manage my employees. Before the app there were a series of phone calls and emails needed to secure the staffing and set schedules. Now it's as smooth as butter. I enter the event information and send it to my team. The app gives my staff all the information they need which has cut down on last minute calls to me. The clock in and clock out feature has everyone arriving on time because there is more accountability with this app. I am a huge fan and have been able to expand my team and will continue to use the service.

Something they are working on but right now sometimes I need multiple shifts on one day on one event and that is not possible.

Seth
Seth
Founder + Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Has revolutionized our event staffing process! Game changer!

Kommentare: Saves time which in turn saves money. Took away a lot of human error and repetitiveness. Allows our staff to keep track of their work easily as well.

The simplicity and effectiveness of booking our staff. The staffing presentation to our clients is great!

Sometimes the App is not as robust as the desktop version. Once and awhile some non-crucial glitches occur, but they are always quickly fixed.

Antwort von Ubeya

Great feedback Seth! We love having you and your team onboard! We just released the new app at the beginning of the month, in the new rebuilt app we'll be able to do even more with the mobile Admin Panel.

Riley
Office and Resource manager in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ubeya Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Really like Ubeya, the support team are friendly and helpful. Its great to have a better overview of everything that is happening.

Having a clear overview of current projects and upcoming projects. Having all employees saved with their qualifications and details. Seeing who has clocked in and out every day, knowing who to chase.

We had a couple of technical faults, where it wouldn't let us add people onto shifts, but this got resolved by the support team. An issue is also that the client cannot access the certificates or qualifications of the operatives we book on.

vor 2 Wochen

We're thrilled to hear that Ubeya has positively transformed on your scheduling and your time management. The choice to refrain from sharing documents with the client aligns with GDPR regulations, aiming to safeguard personal information. However, we are actively working on finding a solution, recognizing it as an integral part of your collaborative efforts with the client. Stay tuned for updates!

Courtney
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Ubeya is the best option for my very specific staffing company

Kommentare: I searched for so many softwares that would do what I needed for my company. Majority of them were way overpriced. Ubeya was the closest software I could find to checking off majority of the boxes in my list. I have figured out ways to work around some of the things i needed in the app - primarily, I book multi day events without specific shift times, and wish their was an option to just book workers for multi days without needing to create a new shift per day. I love the customer support whenever I have a question. I love that the rate is included into the amount of workers used in a month. I love the chat/feed feature where you can send messages and ask questions to your workers - I just wish they could also respond with questions or answers directly on that feed if they have any. I would love a way to adjust the fields in the event to fields that work for me. You are able to do this in the worker profile to adjust fields, but not for the events. There are many fields in the event booking that I do not utilize and my workaround has been to just type in all my additional details in the notes section
Overall, ubeya is meeting my needs for now. There is definitely room for improvement to make it the perfect staffing software, but for the price and budget in my small business, I’m looking for ways to using this for the first time this year. I’ve been very happy.

Being able to see staff’s availability Sending staff job offers quickly The app and push noficaitions How the staff can adjust their own profile The options for filters when selecting staff for events How it will inform you if a staff member is double booked Love the talk feature to send mass messages to staff

Can’t create multi-day events without creating a new shift per day. (My bookings are for full weekend availability so I don’t even need the shift feature -biggest complaint with the software for me ) Wish staff could reply and ask questions directly to you about questions for a job booking (besides having to open the chat or send a separate email) Wish staff could reply with comments on the chat feed Wish you could color coordinate the jobs based on client/employer In event view - wish you could filter down based on employer. In event creation - wish you could attach documents/pdf’s to each specific event. Wish you could adjust the fields in the event description to pre-dermined fields that work for you (currently I have to write majority of my details to the workers in notes field) Wish you as the admin received notification when people applied or confirmed jobs Wish there was a way to view ALL STAFF availability without having to create an event to view. Wish there was a way to pre-determine certain information into event fields based on client so you don’t need to manually include and type in every time you make a new event.

Cassie
Operating Officer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best event scheduling app for price

Kommentare: Scheduling events is a breeze, managing staff is a breeze! My staff is where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there.

Our brand ambassadors love the ease of use of this app. The developers really took care in designing an app that our end users can easily navigate. As the event coordinator, I rely heavily on the GPS locations at employee clock-in and clock-out. Our events typically are staffed by 1 person, therefore having the GPS locator is an absolute must-have for us, not only for our piece of mind but our client as well.

I cannot say this is a con, but the only drawback of a new software app would be: The developers are always improving the app, to make this even more user-friendly. The changes are not dramatic, but I do have staff that is not very savvy with electronic devices, they do sometimes have difficulty with change. I will say the changes are always an improvement and welcomed by management, in fact - we have requested changes of certain features to accommodate our business model, and the developers were friendly and made even better improvements than I had envisioned.

Antwort von Ubeya

Wow Cassie we're blushing! So happy about your experience with the GPS functions being so pertinent to your business. We definitely have more improvements and tweaks as we grow, but we promise to make updates as user friendly as possible - even for non-tech savvy users!

Geovana
FOH Consutant in UK
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great App

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I appreciate the user-friendly scheduling system; it significantly streamlines the process of adding, deleting, and editing bookings. It has proven to be a valuable and efficient tool, making my tasks more manageable.

I find the feed feature quite beneficial for both candidates and us. It facilitates effective communication, making the overall process smoother and more transparent.

letzte Woche

Geovana, thank you! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying the platform!

Ellis
Assistant to the Hiring Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I Use Ubeya as an Administrative Assistant and to Clock In/Out When Managing Events

Ubeya is pretty perfect for use from a staffing company. I used to work for a dozen staffing companies and now I just work for one. I think staff profiles on Ubeya look sleek and professional​ compared to some other sites I've seen. You can also have as little or as much information on these profiles as you want and very customizable on both ends.

Any problems I run into can be fixed because of the customizability my employer has over the software. From my perspective​, Ubeya is rock solid. That said -- A lot of our staff get confused when they are starting out because the online Ubeya profile and the Ubeya app are completely separate​ things. In a perfect world, our staff could edit their profiles and upload photos from the app, too. Also, the Chat feature on the Ubeya App has never worked for my iphone 6. When I click on "chat" it simply says {"status": "Failed", "msg": "Invalid arguments"}

Kelsey
Experience Producer in USA

Time Saver

Kommentare: Ubeya has saved us so much time in staffing which allows me to focus on more creative aspects of my job, which in turn has helped us be more successful. I can’t believe we used to do this all through email!

Ubeya completely streamlined our staffing process. Checking staff availability and assigning them to work shifts is so easy. I love seeing my calendar go green with all my fully staffed events on Ubeya. The ability to send message out to scheduled staff ensures we don’t miss sharing any important details.

I look forward to a more sophisticated shift time availability checker so I can assign staff multiple events a day without any double booking

Ophir
Event Manager in Israel
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product - wonderful user experience

Kommentare: Wonderful

I absolutely love the scheduling system and the time tracking, it has made my life easier and saved me a lot of time! I like the fact that I also have my admin app. As an event manager you can't always open your computer, so an app is a great solution.I got great feedback from my employees about their app. They say it's very easy to use and answers exactly everything they need.

The only issue I had was with multi-day events, but after I requested it they replied that they are working on it and it should be out soon. Great customer success!

Anja
CEO in Mexiko
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: Great customer service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT]especially!

Love it! My team uses it everyday and we have a great system going.

Just wish there was a way to add auto-hours for flat rate employees without having to manually clock them in and out everytime.

Antwort von Ubeya

Hey Anja, Thanks so much for the review! We're happy that you're enjoying the system and getting the support you need. :)

Kristen
Event Coordinator in Kanada
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ubeya Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Ubeya has been great! CSR has helped me with all my questions and concerns. She has been great!

The reliability of the software! I also like the ease of scheduling

One part of the software that I do not like is how my staff can sign up for specific events and not a day/time. Sometimes we have a lot of events in one day, and I wish I could see a list of who is available that day and not by event.

Jason
Logistics in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effecient

Kommentare: We use this every day, adding/deleting events, we have over 100 staff that use this daily. It's a great tool for scheduling staff for events and for communicating with staff.

Easy and quick to use, for administration, managers, and staff.

Initial set up was difficult, but the folks @ Ubeya helped us quickly every time we needed it.

Jordyn
Event Staffing Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely amazing! Made my life so much easier and allowed me to focus on other tasks.

Kommentare: I've been able to condense and streamline my booking process which has diminished the amount of redundancy and manual mistakes.

The ease of use, thus, the amount of time it saved me. Really has been such a blessing not just for me as the Booker, but to our staff.

That we didn't have this 10 years ago! Sometimes there are app glitches, but which app doesn't have that?

Antwort von Ubeya

Great stuff Jordyn! We love how you get our product: our goal is improve operations for both management and staff!

Sandra
Director in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ubeya User Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Ubeya has been great. I would recommend this to others.

What I like most about this software is how it keeps me and my staff organized. My event roster is all on one page with all their contact information. It provides a professional and streamlined appearance to clients.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't anything that I would change. It serves its purpose for my needs so I am very satisfied.

Antwort von Ubeya

Thanks so much for your review! We're doing everything we can to create the best possible experience for all our clients. We're happy to see you are benefiting from our platform! :)

Jeff
Staffing Manager in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Laptop Friendly, Phone Challenging

Kommentare: Overall, we are pleased with how simply it has made staffing for our business. We are excited to continue helping to refine the app.

The interface is super simple from an employee and administrative perspective. It is smooth, simple and easy. It is visually appealing as well. The interactions with employees is great. The notifications and messages are well constructed. Also, the staffing link pages are a great way to present staff to clients that look extremely professional.

It completely eats my cell phone battery when running. It also isn't easy to use on the phone. Entering Clock IN/Clock OUT functions are not easy. In general, the app can be buggy/glitchy and doesn't always operate as intended.

Luke
Director of Concierge Services in
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

In need of additional functionality

Kommentare: Overall I would say that my experience has been positive. Ubeya does well what it is designed to do, it is perhaps simply not designed for my particular needs.

I appreciate the speed with which adustments can be taylor made for the user and the ease with which staff can access all pertinant information.

It does not yet have the kind of scheduling capactiy that other systems do.

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TKPNY

Kommentare: I been using this software over a year. Super convenient and easy to work with.

What I like the most about Ubeya is the payroll report

So far our team its satisfied with this software

Mike
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Missing Link

Kommentare: Outstanding, they found us and we're lucky they did. We spoke about a product like this for two years prior to working with Ubeya, it has changed a huge pain point into an advantage in execution for us!

As a caterer, this was the missing link to staffing our full service events that we were waiting for. -Organizes us. -Makes it easy to sign up for shifts, it's challenging communicating with folks, this makes it easy for them to use. -All of the info needed by managers & staff in their hand!

We use additional tools for regular daily staffing in our commissary. It would be great to eventually have the functionality to do this as well. It's not a great fit for this use.