Über Noterro

Schließe dich Tausenden von Massagetherapeuten, Chiropraktikern und anderen an, die täglich Patientenbehandlungen mit SOAP Vault aufzeichnen, buchen und verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Noterro

Ve been with Noterro formerly Soap Vault for almost 6 years. Each year Noterro adds new innovation to help massage practices based on the needs of therapists.

Insurance details could be more specific on the intake forms. Perhaps a drop down box to select the insurance company and then the insurance companies specific boxes required to fill in.

Bewertungen zu Noterro

Noterro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 488 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Noterro bereits verwendet?

Jill
Jill
Founder in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Noterro is an excellent option

Kommentare: This is a simple and easy system to use, and we have a pretty complicated business with both a location and mobile appointments, and then different divisions with in the mobile.

It's ease of use, the soap notes are fantastic, and customer intakes are so easy and just automatically stored with the client, it seems simple but it is really really fantastic. Updates and more functions are regularly released. They are super quick to call or email back and address even silly questions and have helpful videos and solutions.

The only big drawback is the lack of a therapist compensation function that would eliminate the work involved in therapists invoicing me and having to check those invoices. This is maybe coming but no timeline yet. A small drawback is Therapist last names always show up, I would like the choice to keep the last names back except on receipts.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for your feedback. An Invoice Payment Report is in the works, this will show you invoices based on when they were paid, handy for paying practitioners based on payments being received.

Jessica
Jessica
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Noterro Review!

Kommentare: I'm really enjoying using it primarily again. It's come from a place to store soap notes and client information, and now is a place where I can do online bookings, sell products, send receipts and emails/texts. It's a great all-in-one package for a very reasonable price.

I have been using Soap Vault (now Noterro) since 2015. It has come a LONG way since then. And almost monthly I get new emails with new features and functionality that they have added to their software, while the price remains the same! I had a question and I asked in a forum on a weekend, and I got an answer back in about 6 hours from one of the Customer Service Reps, so that's pretty impressive.

It's a bit hard to figure out how to do everything at first, not quite as intuitive as other appointment managers I've used in the past, but in return for that you have more control and customization over your appointments.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind words! Also, we've greatly improved the onboarding process since this review was written. You now have access to a Crash Course Noterro playlist on YouTube, weekly webinars, and 1-on-1 account audits. There are also a lot less clicks needed to setup. Thanks for the feedback on this!

Sarah
License Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ecstatic to be back on with Noterro

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Phenomenal in one word. They provide excellent customer service. They’re very prompt, professional, and efficient and resolving your issues. They are open to the customers ideas for improvement in the software to accommodate each person. I’ve used them for over a decade, and I am so ecstatic that I returned.

Everything, there isn’t nothing that has been created that isn’t beneficial to the user.

I am not able to create an adjustment field to write off and courtesy discount to a final invoice when cashing out a client.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the detailed review Sarah!

Jeannie
Massage Therapist in USA

Noterro is so-so

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I don’t love Noterro but I hate switching online scheduling systems.

I’m not sure. I’m glad I can link my Square with Noterro.

That I don’t receive text notifications when a client books an appointment.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Jeannie.

Karen
Acupuncturist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

New User to Noterro

Kommentare: Great experience. [sensitive content hidden] and his team were very hands on and invested in their product therefore making it a success for me.

Noterro was recommended by a massage therapist that was already using the product. My needs were a little complex and I had struggled trying to use Acuity and Book Like a Boss in the past. What sold me on Noterro was the free zoom meeting with [sensitive content hidden]. He was very knowledgeable and walked me through realistic expectations of online scheduling and a work around for my specific needs. The online tutorials were also very helpful once I took the time to watch them. I liked they were available any time as I worked through setting up my clinic. Online support was very helpful and timely. My clients love that I now offer online scheduling.

In my perfect world, I would have loved "white gloved service" of someone setting up everything for me. However, it is my app and makes sense that I understand how it works and how to modify as I grow.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks, Karen for the review. We're glad we could help walk you through the setup. Reach out if you need any assistance again!

Kelly
owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great all in one solution

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: overall very good once you get the hang of it.

the soap notes and customization is great. love the tagging on the body and how the system learns what you tag most

the calendar and booking is kinda clunky. if i move an appointment it is combersome and the invoice/note does not move as well. it is a lot of steps to delete.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Kelly.

Kim
Owner, rmt in Kanada

Title your review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall great. Love most of the features.

Ease of scheduling. User friendly. Text and email rsminders.

Soap notes vould be a bit easier to use. Id like to be able to easily access all past notes, not just the last treatment. Instead i have to click in several different areas to acvess previous clinic notes.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the feedback Kim.

Hannah
RMT in Kanada

Best Decision!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far im very impressed with Noterro. I've recently switched from a different software and everything has gone well during the transition so far.

The ease of use for myself and my patients. Their customer service is fantastic.

Im still navigating all of the features noterro has to offer so can't comment on this yet.

letzten Monat

Thanks for the review Hannah!

Leslie
Owner in Kanada

Noterro Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Over all highly satisfied with the program

Accessibility, customizable, has online app access

For online booking appointments automatically get inputted into the calendar and not through a confirmation done by the practitioner. It is handy to be able to accept or decline a client’s appointment request

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Leslie.

Laura

Getting started with ease

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Incredible customer support - very quick and helpful responses. I also really like the app portal made available through Noterro. Cost for quality is pretty well unmatched.

Soap notes - It's just something new I will have to get used to coming from Jane App. I miss being able to simply create checkbox lists of areas treated as well as techniques used. Not looking forward to having to type things in manually - I know there are typing shortcuts I can set up but I'm not super tech savvy so this is going to take time.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Laura! You're among many making the switch. Keep in mind that you can create custom charts with checkboxes. Just reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to show you how to do it.

candace
OWNER/MASSAGE THERAPIST in Kanada

A Single platform for RMT's- Finally

Kommentare: I enjoy using Noterro for scheduling and invoicing my client's treatments. Noterro is doing a wonderful job providing consistent upgrades to make our life more fluid and provide the best experience for each client.

-Ease of use -All in one (scheduling, invoicing, and charting) -Client's enjoy the user interface -Cost appropriate for the features

The platform would improve if it contained -It would be great for completed intake forms/agreements to go to a file for the user to decide which client they belong to. As opposed to open another client. -In application/software messaging to customers would help fulfill a task of cancelling, rescheduling, or whatnot. -Marketing/mass email platform in application/software. -Ability to import clients intakes/charting from affiliated clinics or other application.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the feedback, I've passed all your ideas to our product team! :)

Emilee

Easy set up and use

Kommentare: So far it's been good. I have appreciated the constant updating and adding of new features even in the last few months.

I like some of the customizations that I can put in with the emails. Booking appointments is easy and I like that the charting is available to use as well. Automatic email/text reminders are amazing. It means that on Sunday Night I don't have to worry about reminding my Monday clients of their appointments. It's all done for me!

I would love to see a "smart" scheduling feature where the system can book people online by giving them the appointments that make my schedule most efficient. IE: I have appointments available at 9 and 10:30 however, right now, the system will offer (9, 9:15, 9:30, 9:45, 10:00, 10:15, 10:30). Right now, if someone books into my schedule at 9:30, because that it what is offered, then I have lost the ability to have an appointment at 10:30. (assuming an hour apt with 30minutes between apts). I would like to see "Bulk appointment emails". If someone books ahead 9 appointments, instead of sending 9 individual emails, I'd like to be able to send an email with all of the upcoming appointments included. I would like an "Other History" section in the top part of the chart notes so that I can see some stuff that has come up in appointments but maybe doesn't apply to anything in the intake form questions. There's a dorsom aspect of foot pic missing in the pictures in the soap notes. (I can't remember which one. (Male and female - muscle). It's important too! I would like a tab in the soap notes (customizable perhaps? so that we can have it pertain to our region/country) that goes through the covid questionaire with check yes/no boxes. THat will save paper!! Being able to make an invoice for a client - linked to appointment - from dashboard.

Antwort von Noterro

Since writing this, we released cluster booking. It makes your online booing super time efficient! Thanks for the rest of your feedback, I'll pass it along to our product team. PS: We just recently added the ability to add an invoice form an appointment on the dashboard.

Lena
Business Owner + Clinical Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Clinical Notes / Electronic Health Records and Forms

It is easy to use, it is NOT glitchy (unlike the other software we have used in the past, eg, Booker/MindBody), in the rare times that there is an issue, their customer service is immediately responsive, resolves the issue and will even customize requests for features. Other software I have used if you put in a feature request it will never get implemented and if you contact for a glitch/bug they will never fix it (that is with Booker Software which has been horrible) -- with Noterro they will immediately fix any issue and will get back to you to confirm it was fixed - so responsive so great. A small and responsive company. I just love them!

I can't wait until they come out with customizable Clinical Notes (right now it is standard SOAP notes which is fine for massage, but I am also an herbalist and can't use it for those notes. However, they say this is an upcoming feature. The other upcoming feature that I can't wait for is for intake forms to have an option with "bodies" that clients can draw on with their fingers or mousepad to show where they are experiencing pain. Our old paper intake forms clients could draw on the bodies and that always helped me to remember their issues better. On the SOAP notes the practitioners can draw on the bodies, but seeing this on the intake forms and their health summary/snapshot will be great. They say this feature is coming soon and they always seem to deliver.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for your review Lena. Yes, customized clinical notes is currently in early stages of production. We don't have a timeline yet but it's in the works.

Carley
RMT, Clinic Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fantastic program at a great price.

Kommentare: I researched similar programs and found the reviews were great, the price point was what I was looking for, for a solo practice, and they offered all the features I was looking for. It's a great program with great customer service if you get stuck. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I love the new app feature. It's a great way to remind patients to book and appointment, without having to bombard them with email marketing we all know they aren't reading anyway. Simply flipping through their phone, they can see the app and book an appointment easily. It's great!

Because the program is customizable, there is a bit of a learning curve when you first start setting up. The great thing though is their customer service is too notch. I've always had an email reply within a day and always answered m my concern.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the feedback Carley!

Kristyn
RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing value for a great product

Kommentare: I'm really happy with my Noterro experience. It's simple, clean and user friendly. Having used two other booking systems elsewhere, I think Noterro is much better in many ways.

Noterro is very straightforward to use. The customer service is incredibly helpful and prompt in their assistance. I appreciated the over the phone walk-through of my set up before taking the system live.

It would be nice to be able to disable certain things that aren't applicable to my business, just to clean things up. Mainly in the templates/forms section, to be able to get rid of all those that I would never use.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the review Kristyn! Love the feedback after trying a few different systems! We'll be updating the Forms/Notes templates so that there is more categorization and noise visual reduction. :)

CHristine
Massage Therapist/Owner in Kanada

Use it

Kommentare: I no longer have to answer the phone to get clients booked in. Managing my schedule is so much easier, I can set it for my preferred time increments put in the rest time in between appointments and then the system does the rest.

I love the fact clients can book online any time of day. The program feels like a very high end product (well it is) and also the customer support is outstanding. You feel well listened to and get immediate help in any way you prefer. Secure servers are in Canada, company is Canadian and it was easy to find this out.

Implementing 3rd party payment systems. I haven't figured out attaching Square but that just needs my undivided attention.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your detailed review Christine!

Suzanne
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software for the price

Kommentare: The customer service is exceptional.

I like that only my available times are viewable to the public rather than showing all my available time with booked spots showing. I also appreciate the pinned “snapshots” of the patient charts so I never have to go searching though intake forms to refresh my memory of what we were working on.

No log of messages sent to the client. I can’t see if they got an email, if they clicked it or if it was opened. I also wish we could have separate labels for services. I want to label a service Indie Head Massage, or hot stone or Matrix Repatterning but on the receipt reflect Massage Therapy. The landing page and booking page is functional and utilitarian. Can we make it a little prettier? Is it safe to guess a very high percentage of your customers are female… can we give it a softer edge and improved esthetic? I also wish we had a facebook group where users can share ideas on how they are using and managing the software. Create a community of Noterro users where we can discuss ideas and feedback for improving the software.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review. Yes, you're right about a few of your concerns, but we have solutions in the works. - Patient notification logs (on the roadmap) - Alternative invoice titles of services (on the roadmap) - Online Booking experience (nearing completion of a brand new patient portal, it's going to be amazing!) - Good thought on the Facebook group, I'll pass the message along to our team.

Stephanie
Head RMT in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing program

Kommentare: Amazing. The team at Noterro does not leave you hanging with tech support. Inquests are answered right away. Even in 7 months, the program has evolved, and kept up with the needs of clinic logistics.

This software is leaps and bounds better than other programs I have used before. Easily customizable, the invoicing and reports are amazing.

Visually, there is a lot of blank space in the schedule. It would be nice to view a whole day, start to finish, all practitioners on one screen without having to do so much scrolling.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for your kind words. I'll take back your suggestions to the product team.

Darlene
Osteopath and Manager in Kanada

Healthcare Clinic use

Kommentare: Overall we like the system, but still learning how to use some of the features.

The scheduling and clinical note section is easy to use

Inputting of insurance information and billing seems redundant in spots.Example: put in the info and then have to input again with the EOB

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review Darlene. We're working on improvements to the EOB process, hope to have them released very soon!

Alexandra
Acupuncture Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software for my small medical practice

I love the fact that I can have my EHR and scheduling on one platform! I have been looking for software like this for quite a while. Although there are other all inclusive software programs out there- none were budget friendly for my small Acupuncture practice and most had many features that I would just never use. I love the automated email and text reminders through the scheduling feature. Being able to learn the program in a relatively short period of time is a major plus since I am not very tech savvy. Customer support is amazing! I can send out an email for help and generally get a response within minutes!

This software was clearly designed for Chiropractors, massage therapists and med spas- which is ok- but I am an Acupuncturist and we have EHR needs too! Although there is an Acupuncture intake template, it pretty much ends there. I would love to see more Acupuncture friendly features. We don't have many Acupuncture specific software to choose from at this time and integrating more field related features into this software would be amazing. After all, I did find out about this through an Acupuncture collegue.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Alexandra. While customizing clinical notes is coming in the future, until then, we do take feedback to improve the existing clinical note to make it more versatile. Reach out to us at support@noterro.com and let us know what you would like to see added!

Janet Elise
Owner, RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing! I got this soap notes system for my massage therapy practice and haven't looked back!

Kommentare: I have no need for an intense physical filing system, so far! And as my business grows and I add practitioners, it will be easier to provide tablets rather than store endless reams of paper!

The recently added ability to attach files has been a huge bonus, as my regulatory requires certain documents to be linked with EVERY clients chart note. Being able to draw on images was probably one of my favourite updates as well. I love how fast the responses are of the help centre as well. Great customer service. Keeping everything digital has been made almost flawless with SOAPvault!

The inability to create my own fields on my health intake forms is a little limiting, as regulatory bodies for healthcare professions differ in their requirements province to province. I have had to find creative work arounds for the combination of having public healthcare and private, while only having a field for private insurance information. More importantly, while it's easy to track how much money I bring in overall, I can't use soapvault to track how much of each treatment was paid by insurance and how much was cash/debit/credit. I only have a 'treatment paid by' and 'cost of treatment' option for my invoice. After working as a medical office assistant, I've found I much prefer a more detailed method of invoicing/inputting payment types, so I have a record of payment and insurance billing in one place. The SOAPvault lack of options regarding payment/insurance billing makes it difficult if my clients need to submit their invoice with amounts already paid to a secondary/spousal insurance coverage plan. This impacts my business especially because to gain and retain clients I am set up for direct billing with insurance companies.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know by sending an email to support@soapvault.com for additional questions to be added to the initial intake. We add more questions regularly, which are off by default. We're working on a complete revamp to the financial tracking part of SOAP Vault which will resolve your concerns about tracking payments. I hope that the 0/5 stars for Customer Support was just a mistake :)

Ferryn
Osteopathic Manaul Practitioner in Kanada

Good Price For What You Recieve

Kommentare: It has been good, customer service is very fast.

It is a good price point for my small business. It is pretty easy to handle and is does for the most part what I need to do.

Takes some time to figure out. The forms were my biggest challenge, creating one that works best for me took some time. There isn't an option to pertain to Osteopaths, it would be nice. Also when online booking you can't create a family which would be nice, people always book for family members under their name and I have to go in manually and change it.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for your feedback. I'll suggest to our team to add an Osteopath Noterro Template into the Forms. It's possible to allow family members to book for each other. Simply add more "User Accounts" under the patient's profile. See this article for more info: https://support.noterro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015827952-Patient-Client-User-Accounts-for-Online-Booking

Lisa
Registered Massage therapist in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Noterro is great!

Kommentare: Overall this product is very good and I am so happy I have changed to it 6 years ago. There is always improvements coming out.

I like the ease of booking and controlling my schedule. Client like the online booking and the new online booking app. I love that all my paper work is digital, no more paper!

I think the online booking could be a little more intuitive. For example, if appointments are set to book every 90mins but someone books a 30min appointment + 30min break that would actually leave a 1 hour break. I would like that to automatically change to avoid gaps in my day, booking appointments back to back

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Lisa. You should consider using Cluster Booking (it's in your Calendar Settings) to avoid gaps in your day. Reach out to us if you need any help! We have a 6-minute median first-response time. ;)

Aaron
Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A complete solution for appointments, team management, and client records.

Kommentare: it supports our client booking, record keeping, online booking, call backs, insurance billing and other services very well. Very easy to train new users on as well. Works on any device from phones to computers.

As a massage therapist, I need to ensure my clients can book easily, that my appointments don't over lap, and that clients receive reminders of booked appointments. Noterro excels at all these functions. the client records are easy to scale, and work very well for our clinical demands. The addition of online booking makes it easier for clients to book as needed and outside regular hours. I would not have been able to grow my practice as well without this wonderful and complete tool.

I do not have any issues where Noterro falls short of my expectations.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Aaron for the comprehensive review!

Marisa
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA

Easy, convenient Charting Software

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a decent experience with Noterro. I do find that their system is slow to load pages and has problems periodically with loading pages.

I like that I can keep all of my chart notes digital and secure. Pretty easy to use and has a fairly wide array of features and functions. I like that you can print the chart notes if you need to. I like that you can customize form and authorizations. Customer service is good and responds pretty quickly with troubleshooting help.It is also very affordable.

I wish I could upload prescriptions or other documents that are associated to my clients without having to pay extra for this service so that I can keep them secure and all together with their chart notes. I also wish that you could delete tags that come up as frequently used because some of the entries are incorrect and I don't want to accidentally click on those.

vor 11 Monaten

Those are some good points, thanks for the feedback.