Über Noterro

Schließe dich Tausenden von Massagetherapeuten, Chiropraktikern und anderen an, die täglich Patientenbehandlungen mit SOAP Vault aufzeichnen, buchen und verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Noterro

Ve been with Noterro formerly Soap Vault for almost 6 years. Each year Noterro adds new innovation to help massage practices based on the needs of therapists.

Insurance details could be more specific on the intake forms. Perhaps a drop down box to select the insurance company and then the insurance companies specific boxes required to fill in.

Bewertungen zu Noterro

Noterro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 521 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Noterro bereits verwendet?

Heather
Heather
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, affordable and booking software!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Affordable and easy to set up and use.

The online booking system has improved a lot, but it still has some things that can be improved in comparison to other systems.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for the feedback Heather.

Edun
Owner and operator in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent scheduler for any health professional

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Noterro is an excellent program it does everything I require to run my business and a fraction of the cost of some competitors

I loved the ease of setting up my schedule having every function I needed. I love the access and filters for reporting sales, invoicing and taxes. I love the integrated function of square.

I’m occasion will have issues with using Noterro on different platforms or browsers. It tends to work best on safari.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Edun.

Barry
Director in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NZ review..

Kommentare: Generally speaking it started off as a great product.
As it has developed it has become a little clunky in its feature operations which then impacts usability just when you do not need it to be clunky.
Development programme of works appears to make little sense. Aug 2019 it was promised to have resource scheduling to allow classes to be booked, that moved to Sept 2020 and we are still waiting, yet there is a constant update to functions which worked perfectly fine i.e. page tabs for client information.. Rather than worry about aesthetic alterations to "ease" of usability, focusing on features which will help their customers business develop would be better direction.

Entry Point in cost Ease of installation Ease of cross platform usage

With new "updates" or "improvements" site speed slows massively Updates to the software does not always handle users timezones sensitively - being in NZ you can bet your bottom dollar an update is done overnight North American time, hitting NZ in the middle of the operating day and just as you are trying to book clients in for new appointments. Calendar / Booking system adhoc leaves off the session "wrap up time" resulting in clients being booked back to back or it adds on more "wrap up time" resulting in too much time available between each client, despite all appointment types having their own "Wrap up time" being set at admin level. Lack of delivery on features promised 12mths ago which is now impacting delivery of service to our business..

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for your feedback Barry. Sorry for the trouble you've had with releases, you definitely should not experience disruptions during that process. We're always improving our release process to reduce outages or just general slow downs, sounds like we need to do better. Regarding the "wrap up time" or "Recovery time" as it's referred to in Noterro, you definitely should not be experiencing it randomly disappearing. If you book an appointment, we'd be happy to hop on a screen-share to see what you're experiencing. Just book a call with the link below, if timezones are an issue, just let us know and we'd be happy to schedule outside your regular hours. Book a call: https://calendly.com/noterro-support/phone-support-15-min Contact us to book a call outside hour regular hours: https://noterro.com/contact Thanks again for your feedback! -Ryan

Arleta
Owner Operator and Service Provider in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Noterro is a really great system and I love it!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Ultimately Noterro has changed my business and quite literally my life. I used to spend so much time taking phone calls from clients because they "couldn't get online booking to work" through my previous systems. Noterro does NOT have those issues and my clients never complain now about not being able to get features to work. I love Noterro and hope to be using for years. I also really like that they listen to your feedback and really want to take your advice to improve their system.

#1 best feature is their online booking. I've had other systems before and Noterro is by far the one that makes my clients the happiest. they can easily manage appointments online without hassle and I could link noterro to my website for seamless online booking. clients love that the intake forms are easy and they WORK and don't glitch out, and clients love that they can manage appointments online through their account easily. Also online accounts are a breeze for clients to create. Previous systems through other providers have been clunky and glitchy - Noterro is very smooth and seamless for clients. I also like that it's super easy to change things (prices, services offered, descriptions, online availability, scheduling, etc). The SOAP Notes are great too because they are easy to use and Noterro is great to use mobily. I've used some systems that you can do everything EXCEPT soaps on your phone which is a hassle during a busy day seeing clients.

So far I have only discovered 3 things I dislike about Noterro and they are minimal. Overall I REALLY love noterro and highly recommend. 1 - clients cant buy gift certificates (either online or in person). you might have a work-around for this by creating it as a service and checking out that way, or go to your check out system and check out that dollar amount. But it would be nice for clients to be able to by gift certificates online. 2 - When requesting time off, you have to go in to the calendar and make the change for each day individually instead of just selecting a time range and doing it all for one large block. Again, this is a pretty minimal thing - just takes a little extra time but could be improved at some point. 3 - I would like to have more appt reminders for clients. right now you have the option for 1 email and 1 text to go to clients and there are different reminder times you can set for depending on when you want those to go out. I personally want clients to get 2 emails and 2 texts (one of each 48 hours in advance and one of each on the day of the appointment because people tend to forget appointments).

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for the review Arleta! All of the 3 cons you listed are on the roadmap, just no ETAs for them.

Petra
remedial Massage therapist in Australien

really great product.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: very very good. any time ive had an issue- even with initial set us , noterro staff were amazing. Im in Australia, and even the time differences when solving issues wasn’t a problem. the staff are extremely helpful, and always listened, and tooknsugestions on board.

the online booking feature is excellent. it saves me so much time!

the cost of sms. the fact that 100 sms isnt 100 sms (its got to do with bit data i think)

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Petra.

Becky
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NoTerro for multi- practices

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Everything all in one program, can be customized for different therapists, different professions, online and receptionist use, clients can set up their own log in and see past appointments etc - so end of year they can print out the history.

My only complaint is that the past program that we used, it would change the colour of a client on the schedule that has paid, makes it easy to follow in a busy day. SO you know who has paid and yet to pay, Noterro doesn't have this, they have an little icon which can be missed at a quick glance.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the feedback. We have plans in the roadmap to allow you to configure the colour of the events on the calendar. It's a popular request. I'll add another vote for it internally to help bump it up.

Danica
Certified Kinesiologist, Registered Massage Therapist in Kanada

Switched from a competitor I used for 5+ years and couldn't be happier

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: 10/10, especially for their AI support bot, Lucy, and their human support team!

A cost effective, customizable route for managing everything I need for booking and billing for my massage therapy clinic. Easy add-ons if I so choose, and INCREDIBLE customer support!

That I didn't hear about it sooner, used another system for 5+ years and the support team made the transition super easy!

Thanks for the review!

liseanne
Massage therapist in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Best program for clinics on the market

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It had been above and beyond! Love the program! Wouldn’t try anything else

My clients find this program easy to access and use. It never fails on the back end and it’s fool proof with great support.

Doesn’t sync with zoom yet , or at least not that I know of.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the review Liseanne.

Nicole
Medical Massage Therapist in USA

Excellent!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Upon signing up, I ran into a bug within the website. Customer service acted quickly

I am a new user but have not found one feature I don’t like.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for the feedback Nicole!

Claudia
Massage Therapist in Kanada

Excellent product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a positive experience with Noterro. I was initially reluctant to chart online, but the ease of creating my own template made it possible.

Help team excellent. The help desk always gets back in a timely fashion and the FAQ are also helpful and usually link to a video to help.

Nothing to dislike. The help desk always gets back in a timely fashion and the FAQ are also helpful and usually link to a video to help.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for the feedback Claudia!

candace
OWNER/MASSAGE THERAPIST in Kanada

A Single platform for RMT's- Finally

Kommentare: I enjoy using Noterro for scheduling and invoicing my client's treatments. Noterro is doing a wonderful job providing consistent upgrades to make our life more fluid and provide the best experience for each client.

-Ease of use -All in one (scheduling, invoicing, and charting) -Client's enjoy the user interface -Cost appropriate for the features

The platform would improve if it contained -It would be great for completed intake forms/agreements to go to a file for the user to decide which client they belong to. As opposed to open another client. -In application/software messaging to customers would help fulfill a task of cancelling, rescheduling, or whatnot. -Marketing/mass email platform in application/software. -Ability to import clients intakes/charting from affiliated clinics or other application.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the feedback, I've passed all your ideas to our product team! :)

Emilee
Registered Massage Therapist in Kanada

Easy set up and use

Kommentare: So far it's been good. I have appreciated the constant updating and adding of new features even in the last few months.

I like some of the customizations that I can put in with the emails. Booking appointments is easy and I like that the charting is available to use as well. Automatic email/text reminders are amazing. It means that on Sunday Night I don't have to worry about reminding my Monday clients of their appointments. It's all done for me!

I would love to see a "smart" scheduling feature where the system can book people online by giving them the appointments that make my schedule most efficient. IE: I have appointments available at 9 and 10:30 however, right now, the system will offer (9, 9:15, 9:30, 9:45, 10:00, 10:15, 10:30). Right now, if someone books into my schedule at 9:30, because that it what is offered, then I have lost the ability to have an appointment at 10:30. (assuming an hour apt with 30minutes between apts). I would like to see "Bulk appointment emails". If someone books ahead 9 appointments, instead of sending 9 individual emails, I'd like to be able to send an email with all of the upcoming appointments included. I would like an "Other History" section in the top part of the chart notes so that I can see some stuff that has come up in appointments but maybe doesn't apply to anything in the intake form questions. There's a dorsom aspect of foot pic missing in the pictures in the soap notes. (I can't remember which one. (Male and female - muscle). It's important too! I would like a tab in the soap notes (customizable perhaps? so that we can have it pertain to our region/country) that goes through the covid questionaire with check yes/no boxes. THat will save paper!! Being able to make an invoice for a client - linked to appointment - from dashboard.

Antwort von Noterro

Since writing this, we released cluster booking. It makes your online booing super time efficient! Thanks for the rest of your feedback, I'll pass it along to our product team. PS: We just recently added the ability to add an invoice form an appointment on the dashboard.

Lena
Business Owner + Clinical Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Clinical Notes / Electronic Health Records and Forms

It is easy to use, it is NOT glitchy (unlike the other software we have used in the past, eg, Booker/MindBody), in the rare times that there is an issue, their customer service is immediately responsive, resolves the issue and will even customize requests for features. Other software I have used if you put in a feature request it will never get implemented and if you contact for a glitch/bug they will never fix it (that is with Booker Software which has been horrible) -- with Noterro they will immediately fix any issue and will get back to you to confirm it was fixed - so responsive so great. A small and responsive company. I just love them!

I can't wait until they come out with customizable Clinical Notes (right now it is standard SOAP notes which is fine for massage, but I am also an herbalist and can't use it for those notes. However, they say this is an upcoming feature. The other upcoming feature that I can't wait for is for intake forms to have an option with "bodies" that clients can draw on with their fingers or mousepad to show where they are experiencing pain. Our old paper intake forms clients could draw on the bodies and that always helped me to remember their issues better. On the SOAP notes the practitioners can draw on the bodies, but seeing this on the intake forms and their health summary/snapshot will be great. They say this feature is coming soon and they always seem to deliver.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for your review Lena. Yes, customized clinical notes is currently in early stages of production. We don't have a timeline yet but it's in the works.

Carley
RMT, Clinic Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fantastic program at a great price.

Kommentare: I researched similar programs and found the reviews were great, the price point was what I was looking for, for a solo practice, and they offered all the features I was looking for. It's a great program with great customer service if you get stuck. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I love the new app feature. It's a great way to remind patients to book and appointment, without having to bombard them with email marketing we all know they aren't reading anyway. Simply flipping through their phone, they can see the app and book an appointment easily. It's great!

Because the program is customizable, there is a bit of a learning curve when you first start setting up. The great thing though is their customer service is too notch. I've always had an email reply within a day and always answered m my concern.

Antwort von Noterro

Thank you so much for the feedback Carley!

Kristyn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing value for a great product

Kommentare: I'm really happy with my Noterro experience. It's simple, clean and user friendly. Having used two other booking systems elsewhere, I think Noterro is much better in many ways.

Noterro is very straightforward to use. The customer service is incredibly helpful and prompt in their assistance. I appreciated the over the phone walk-through of my set up before taking the system live.

It would be nice to be able to disable certain things that aren't applicable to my business, just to clean things up. Mainly in the templates/forms section, to be able to get rid of all those that I would never use.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the review Kristyn! Love the feedback after trying a few different systems! We'll be updating the Forms/Notes templates so that there is more categorization and noise visual reduction. :)

Paulette
Practice Owner, Family Medicine Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great find for my business!

Kommentare: Overall, great system for me and easy for my patients to use. With telehealth and a few other specific implementations, it would be perfect.

I love the web portal (patient portal) feature, especially the fact that it can be customized with my company branding and installed like an app on my patients’ devices. This is so very appreciated. I also like many other features: - Patients can view a list of their past and upcoming appointments, as well as join a waitlist. - Patients can view/pay invoices. - Clinical notes can be downloaded by the patient from the portal. - The appointment layout is customizable so that the display can be nice and large. This is so very important and appreciated by older patients. - I love how the services and categories are set up. It’s feature-rich. Having different duration options for the services makes everything so sensible for the layout. Being able to choose unique payment rules for each service is also a nice feature. - The overall client payment setting options are great. Many other platforms don’t allow card on file but Noterro does. - The ability to label patients and credit their accounts are unique and very useful features.

There are key omissions that can make a big difference if implemented. There really needs to be a dedicated telehealth option. This could be solved by integrating with Zoom or Google Meet, which both have HIPAA compliant capabilities. I’ve come up with some workarounds, but it’s cumbersome and not ideal. There also needs to be a way to specify certain services for specific days/times. This is so important for a service-based business. It might eventually be a deal breaker for me if this doesn’t get implemented.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your review. Integration with 3rd party video conferencing and services being offered on specific days are both highly requested features. They're both on the roadmap, but no ETA yet.

CHristine
Massage Therapist/Owner in Kanada

Use it

Kommentare: I no longer have to answer the phone to get clients booked in. Managing my schedule is so much easier, I can set it for my preferred time increments put in the rest time in between appointments and then the system does the rest.

I love the fact clients can book online any time of day. The program feels like a very high end product (well it is) and also the customer support is outstanding. You feel well listened to and get immediate help in any way you prefer. Secure servers are in Canada, company is Canadian and it was easy to find this out.

Implementing 3rd party payment systems. I haven't figured out attaching Square but that just needs my undivided attention.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your detailed review Christine!

Kimiyo
Business owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great intake form & soap note

Kommentare: It was great. I only used partial feature but they are great and customer service via email is always prompt within a day.

I only use intake form and soap note, and I love it. Great feature is, whatever the conditions the clients have - injuries, surgeries, medication, you can see it every time. Otherwise how can you keep track of their issues without going through all the notes in the past? Intake form is thorough and well organized and if you want to make sure for them to fill out certain things like dob or address, you can do that.

Sometimes, the clients don't fill out the form online and I have them fill out the paper form. It's awkward to have them type because you have to have them use your computer, and sometimes, they are not good at typing. I wishyou can have the feature that I can fill up the online form after I get their paper form, email them to check and sign.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks Kimiyo for the feedback. For patients who forget to fill in their intake form, you can generate a print version of the intake from right from their profile. This way they can fill it in, on paper, then you can input it into their profile. From the patient's profile, click "Forms" then click the dropdown menu in the "Add Form" button. There is an option to "Print Blank"! :)

Jennifer
Registered Massage Therapist in Kanada

Enjoying Noterro

Kommentare: No business problema. But when I have a problem or issue they’re always quick to respond

I love the soap notes that are integrated in the system. It’s so quick to do them during the day between clients.

Only one reminder per appointment. I would like a second text reminder

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review. Multi-Text reminder is on the roadmap!

Suzanne
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software for the price

Kommentare: The customer service is exceptional.

I like that only my available times are viewable to the public rather than showing all my available time with booked spots showing. I also appreciate the pinned “snapshots” of the patient charts so I never have to go searching though intake forms to refresh my memory of what we were working on.

No log of messages sent to the client. I can’t see if they got an email, if they clicked it or if it was opened. I also wish we could have separate labels for services. I want to label a service Indie Head Massage, or hot stone or Matrix Repatterning but on the receipt reflect Massage Therapy. The landing page and booking page is functional and utilitarian. Can we make it a little prettier? Is it safe to guess a very high percentage of your customers are female… can we give it a softer edge and improved esthetic? I also wish we had a facebook group where users can share ideas on how they are using and managing the software. Create a community of Noterro users where we can discuss ideas and feedback for improving the software.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review. Yes, you're right about a few of your concerns, but we have solutions in the works. - Patient notification logs (on the roadmap) - Alternative invoice titles of services (on the roadmap) - Online Booking experience (nearing completion of a brand new patient portal, it's going to be amazing!) - Good thought on the Facebook group, I'll pass the message along to our team.

Larysa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Noterro easy to use & massage therapy friendly

Kommentare: I LOVE NOTERRO and the speedy replies from customer service. It has greatly changed my booking life and eliminated away a tun of stress. Sign me up to be in a commercial! Haha:)

I can access my booking system anywhere I am on my device. I LOVE that is can send appointment reminders in text and email or even phone call form if you wanted that feature.

I’ve used many different programs over the years and Noterro only gets better every year. It has surpassed my expectations. If I were to absolutely have to pick a con I guess there have been a few glitches over the years but that is expected with any new program or when things are updated.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Larysa!

Sylvie

A straightforward & cost effective software for RMT’s

Kommentare: Fantastic software with big improvements from my old software and unbeatable customer service. I highly recommend this software and have already shared with my RMT friends/colleagues :)

-treatment notes that can be done on a mobile device; and can also talk to text. -the waitlist feature is a huge bonus and makes it easy to organize your waitlist within the app/software -fantastic customer service who are helpful 100% of the way -Easy integration from old software to Noterro.

-the only con I can think of so far, and I’m being really picky with this one, is that the icons on the calendar can be confusing and don’t say whether they have been cashed out or not. With that said, I did mention it to customer service and they have passed the information along to the product review team - and that’s all I can ask for :)

Thanks for the review!

Janet Elise
Owner, RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing! I got this soap notes system for my massage therapy practice and haven't looked back!

Kommentare: I have no need for an intense physical filing system, so far! And as my business grows and I add practitioners, it will be easier to provide tablets rather than store endless reams of paper!

The recently added ability to attach files has been a huge bonus, as my regulatory requires certain documents to be linked with EVERY clients chart note. Being able to draw on images was probably one of my favourite updates as well. I love how fast the responses are of the help centre as well. Great customer service. Keeping everything digital has been made almost flawless with SOAPvault!

The inability to create my own fields on my health intake forms is a little limiting, as regulatory bodies for healthcare professions differ in their requirements province to province. I have had to find creative work arounds for the combination of having public healthcare and private, while only having a field for private insurance information. More importantly, while it's easy to track how much money I bring in overall, I can't use soapvault to track how much of each treatment was paid by insurance and how much was cash/debit/credit. I only have a 'treatment paid by' and 'cost of treatment' option for my invoice. After working as a medical office assistant, I've found I much prefer a more detailed method of invoicing/inputting payment types, so I have a record of payment and insurance billing in one place. The SOAPvault lack of options regarding payment/insurance billing makes it difficult if my clients need to submit their invoice with amounts already paid to a secondary/spousal insurance coverage plan. This impacts my business especially because to gain and retain clients I am set up for direct billing with insurance companies.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know by sending an email to support@soapvault.com for additional questions to be added to the initial intake. We add more questions regularly, which are off by default. We're working on a complete revamp to the financial tracking part of SOAP Vault which will resolve your concerns about tracking payments. I hope that the 0/5 stars for Customer Support was just a mistake :)

Ferryn
Osteopathic Manaul Practitioner in Kanada

Good Price For What You Recieve

Kommentare: It has been good, customer service is very fast.

It is a good price point for my small business. It is pretty easy to handle and is does for the most part what I need to do.

Takes some time to figure out. The forms were my biggest challenge, creating one that works best for me took some time. There isn't an option to pertain to Osteopaths, it would be nice. Also when online booking you can't create a family which would be nice, people always book for family members under their name and I have to go in manually and change it.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for your feedback. I'll suggest to our team to add an Osteopath Noterro Template into the Forms. It's possible to allow family members to book for each other. Simply add more "User Accounts" under the patient's profile. See this article for more info: https://support.noterro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015827952-Patient-Client-User-Accounts-for-Online-Booking

Lisa
Registered Massage therapist in Kanada

Noterro is great!

Kommentare: Overall this product is very good and I am so happy I have changed to it 6 years ago. There is always improvements coming out.

I like the ease of booking and controlling my schedule. Client like the online booking and the new online booking app. I love that all my paper work is digital, no more paper!

I think the online booking could be a little more intuitive. For example, if appointments are set to book every 90mins but someone books a 30min appointment + 30min break that would actually leave a 1 hour break. I would like that to automatically change to avoid gaps in my day, booking appointments back to back

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Lisa. You should consider using Cluster Booking (it's in your Calendar Settings) to avoid gaps in your day. Reach out to us if you need any help! We have a 6-minute median first-response time. ;)