Filtern nach:

Über Noterro

Schließe dich Tausenden von Massagetherapeuten, Chiropraktikern und anderen an, die täglich Patientenbehandlungen mit SOAP Vault aufzeichnen, buchen und verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Noterro

Jill B.
Jill B.
Founder in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Noterro is an excellent option

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a simple and easy system to use, and we have a pretty complicated business with both a location and mobile appointments, and then different divisions with in the mobile.

It's ease of use, the soap notes are fantastic, and customer intakes are so easy and just automatically stored with the client, it seems simple but it is really really fantastic. Updates and more functions are regularly released. They are super quick to call or email back and address even silly questions and have helpful videos and solutions.

The only big drawback is the lack of a therapist compensation function that would eliminate the work involved in therapists invoicing me and having to check those invoices. This is maybe coming but no timeline yet. A small drawback is Therapist last names always show up, I would like the choice to keep the last names back except on receipts.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback. An Invoice Payment Report is in the works, this will show you invoices based on when they were paid, handy for paying practitioners based on payments being received.

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Noterro Review!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm really enjoying using it primarily again. It's come from a place to store soap notes and client information, and now is a place where I can do online bookings, sell products, send receipts and emails/texts. It's a great all-in-one package for a very reasonable price.

I have been using Soap Vault (now Noterro) since 2015. It has come a LONG way since then. And almost monthly I get new emails with new features and functionality that they have added to their software, while the price remains the same! I had a question and I asked in a forum on a weekend, and I got an answer back in about 6 hours from one of the Customer Service Reps, so that's pretty impressive.

It's a bit hard to figure out how to do everything at first, not quite as intuitive as other appointment managers I've used in the past, but in return for that you have more control and customization over your appointments.

Nadine H.
Rmt in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ever improving, affordable practice management

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Nottero runs my business and keeps me on track. It is easy for patients to use and is always improving and adding new features

I am always impressed with the value for money of this product. It has everything I need and more. The team is incredibly responsive and helpful and always open to new suggestions

There are small programing things like being able to overlap appointments on the schedule that aren't available, but everything else is so great that I can't fault it really.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you're right, currently it's not possible to double book appointments... but that feature scheduled to be released next week ;)

Barry A.
Director in Neuseeland

NZ review..

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Generally speaking it started off as a great product.
As it has developed it has become a little clunky in its feature operations which then impacts usability just when you do not need it to be clunky.
Development programme of works appears to make little sense. Aug 2019 it was promised to have resource scheduling to allow classes to be booked, that moved to Sept 2020 and we are still waiting, yet there is a constant update to functions which worked perfectly fine i.e. page tabs for client information.. Rather than worry about aesthetic alterations to "ease" of usability, focusing on features which will help their customers business develop would be better direction.

Entry Point in cost Ease of installation Ease of cross platform usage

With new "updates" or "improvements" site speed slows massively Updates to the software does not always handle users timezones sensitively - being in NZ you can bet your bottom dollar an update is done overnight North American time, hitting NZ in the middle of the operating day and just as you are trying to book clients in for new appointments. Calendar / Booking system adhoc leaves off the session "wrap up time" resulting in clients being booked back to back or it adds on more "wrap up time" resulting in too much time available between each client, despite all appointment types having their own "Wrap up time" being set at admin level. Lack of delivery on features promised 12mths ago which is now impacting delivery of service to our business..

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback Barry. Sorry for the trouble you've had with releases, you definitely should not experience disruptions during that process. We're always improving our release process to reduce outages or just general slow downs, sounds like we need to do better. Regarding the "wrap up time" or "Recovery time" as it's referred to in Noterro, you definitely should not be experiencing it randomly disappearing. If you book an appointment, we'd be happy to hop on a screen-share to see what you're experiencing. Just book a call with the link below, if timezones are an issue, just let us know and we'd be happy to schedule outside your regular hours. Book a call: https://calendly.com/noterro-support/phone-support-15-min Contact us to book a call outside hour regular hours: https://noterro.com/contact Thanks again for your feedback! -Ryan

Stephanie O.
Head RMT in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing program

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Amazing. The team at Noterro does not leave you hanging with tech support. Inquests are answered right away. Even in 7 months, the program has evolved, and kept up with the needs of clinic logistics.

This software is leaps and bounds better than other programs I have used before. Easily customizable, the invoicing and reports are amazing.

Visually, there is a lot of blank space in the schedule. It would be nice to view a whole day, start to finish, all practitioners on one screen without having to do so much scrolling.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words. I'll take back your suggestions to the product team.

Emma S.
Owner/Chiropractor in USA

Great for small practices

Kommentare: Overall, Noterro has been an excellent choice for my practice. I have used other popular EHR systems and am glad that I went with Noterro.

I love the ease of having online scheduling, chart notes, and the ability to send invoices all in one and for a great price! Noterro is very intuitive to use and new upgrades keep making it better and better! Customer service is always so helpful. I find

I work with many families and wish that it was possible to link accounts to share credit cards and to make online scheduling easier for families.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback. We're working on a new online booking experience. It will be easier for families to use. :)

Christine L.

Happy camper

Kommentare: AWESOME!

Easy to use, customer service always available, doing a very good job for me, no need of a receptionist

saving patient documents like Xrays or lab results

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback Christine. It is possible to save Xrays or lab results into Noterro. You would upload them into the patient's profile. This link shows you how: https://support.noterro.com/hc/en-us/articles/200197889-Uploading-Files-to-Patient-Client-Profile

Aliah W.

Noterro is a godsend!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Noterro puts my business at an advantage by empowering myself as a practitioner as well as my clients to make giving and receiving care as easy and effective as it should be

Noterro enables me to have flexible yet complete control over creating and customizing my business in the most optimized way, all while making the process easier for clients to obtain treatment

As a result of Noterro's plentiful features, some practitioners might initially feel overwhelmed by the many cool features and freedoms that are so worth getting familiar with

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the kind words Aliah! :)

Steph K.
Athletic Therapist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good Quality, Good Price!

Kommentare: Glad I switched to this system. Had a more expensive one before which wasn’t worth it for how small my business currently is. It has everything you absolutely need so if you want to keep costs down and don’t want something super fancy and customizable Noterro is a great choice!

Lots of great features at a very reasonable price! Excellent choice for keeping costs low when starting a new business and building clientele. Very responsive customer service team!

There could be improvements and more customizable features but for the price it’s definitely still worth it!

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback Steph! You're right, there could be more customization, and it's on the way.

Jennifer D.
Structural Integrator, Registered Massage Therapist, Owner in Kanada

Good Value for the price

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am very happy with the system and have no need to change.

My clients report that the online booking system is very easy to use and clean. No added steps to book. A very good system for managing my business for the price. Staff are extremely quick to respond to my questions or concerns.

As this is constantly being developed, there is the occasional minor glitch.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for the feedback Jennifer!

Carmen P.

So much value

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I’ve been using Noterra for more than 2 years for my massage business. Noterra is intuitive, easy to learn and saves me hours of time and administration. Prior to using Noterra my monthly sales reports, reminding clients about their appointments and booking clients took a lot of my time. Now it’s all done at a click of a button. My clients think I’m tech savvy and always comment on how they love the accessibility of the online booking and the reminder texts and emails they receive. Also the customer service is out of this world awesome-anytime I’ve had an issue the team at Noterra has been there to help me. To top it off they are constantly adding improvements. I’m loving learning and growing with them and am always grateful for how easy this program makes it for me excel at operating my business.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that I would like clients to be able to add themselves to a waitlist. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if the team at Noterra is already planning this for a future upgrade though.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, patient managed waitlists is coming in a future update.

Lisa W.
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Best software for massage

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am solving all my online booking, paperless forms, agreements with covid, credit card required for appointments and appointment reminders.

I like that it allows me to schedule massage clients, sends them a reminder in the form of SMS and email. I also use the storage feature for storing client forms that I need a written signature. I like all the new calendar feature like having a receptionist have access to my schedule. That is my favorite.

I do not like that I can't schedule people at the same time like a couples massage class without adding another therapist. The least thing I like is that I'm unable to track packages if I sell those.

vor 2 Monaten

We have a double booking feature in the works, shouldn't be too much longer. Packages are also planned in the near future. Thanks for the feedback!

Rebecca H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Can't beat the value, high quality

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent. It was easy to set up and it's easy to use. My patients comment on how professional the whole system looks on their end. It has greatly decreased the amount of administrative work I have to do. My reminder calls are automated. I don't have to scan as much as I can have patients complete online forms. It's paperless. It is also a fraction of the cost.

I have tried two other clinic management systems (Jane and Practice Perfect). Noterro is by far my favorite. It is very easy to use and has all the features that I need for a fraction of the cost. Also the support is wonderful. Whenever I have had an issue the support team has helped me promptly.

This isn't a huge con, but the one feature that I miss from practice perfect is the contact log. You could easily log emails, phone calls, letters, etc with this feature. But overall I greatly prefer Noterro over practice perfect. Practice perfect did not allow for patients to sign online forms while Noterro does. The convenience of this feature greatly outweighs the lack of a contact log.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the review, and I'll pass the contact log feature to our product team!

Robyn J.

Trifecta: Efficient, Affordable, Reliable

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was looking for a quality and affordable booking software with SOAP note integration. I started with SOAPVault in 2017 and have never left! Now under Noterro, the updates further streamline the user experience. Noterro is a solid building block to my growing practice. My clients regularly comment on how great it is, and I would not be as happy as a sole practitioner without the peace of mind that Noterro provides. Noterro is an investment, not an expense.

Reliability: Noterro keeps my practice up and running! Clients can book online or in office, intake form online, reminders sent, invoices paid. I need a glitch-free experience that is affordable and reliable and Noterro surpasses every expectation, every time!

The only things I find lacking are color coding options and the ability to integrate an annual Holiday calendar.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Robyn. Holiday calendar sounds like a good idea, I'll pass it on!

Emilee T.

Easy set up and use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far it's been good. I have appreciated the constant updating and adding of new features even in the last few months.

I like some of the customizations that I can put in with the emails. Booking appointments is easy and I like that the charting is available to use as well. Automatic email/text reminders are amazing. It means that on Sunday Night I don't have to worry about reminding my Monday clients of their appointments. It's all done for me!

I would love to see a "smart" scheduling feature where the system can book people online by giving them the appointments that make my schedule most efficient. IE: I have appointments available at 9 and 10:30 however, right now, the system will offer (9, 9:15, 9:30, 9:45, 10:00, 10:15, 10:30). Right now, if someone books into my schedule at 9:30, because that it what is offered, then I have lost the ability to have an appointment at 10:30. (assuming an hour apt with 30minutes between apts). I would like to see "Bulk appointment emails". If someone books ahead 9 appointments, instead of sending 9 individual emails, I'd like to be able to send an email with all of the upcoming appointments included. I would like an "Other History" section in the top part of the chart notes so that I can see some stuff that has come up in appointments but maybe doesn't apply to anything in the intake form questions. There's a dorsom aspect of foot pic missing in the pictures in the soap notes. (I can't remember which one. (Male and female - muscle). It's important too! I would like a tab in the soap notes (customizable perhaps? so that we can have it pertain to our region/country) that goes through the covid questionaire with check yes/no boxes. THat will save paper!! Being able to make an invoice for a client - linked to appointment - from dashboard.

vor 3 Monaten

Since writing this, we released cluster booking. It makes your online booing super time efficient! Thanks for the rest of your feedback, I'll pass it along to our product team. PS: We just recently added the ability to add an invoice form an appointment on the dashboard.

Candace L.
OWNER/MASSAGE THERAPIST in Kanada

A Single platform for RMT's- Finally

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I enjoy using Noterro for scheduling and invoicing my client's treatments. Noterro is doing a wonderful job providing consistent upgrades to make our life more fluid and provide the best experience for each client.

-Ease of use -All in one (scheduling, invoicing, and charting) -Client's enjoy the user interface -Cost appropriate for the features

The platform would improve if it contained -It would be great for completed intake forms/agreements to go to a file for the user to decide which client they belong to. As opposed to open another client. -In application/software messaging to customers would help fulfill a task of cancelling, rescheduling, or whatnot. -Marketing/mass email platform in application/software. -Ability to import clients intakes/charting from affiliated clinics or other application.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, I've passed all your ideas to our product team! :)

Janet elise L.
Owner, RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing! I got this soap notes system for my massage therapy practice and haven't looked back!

Kommentare: I have no need for an intense physical filing system, so far! And as my business grows and I add practitioners, it will be easier to provide tablets rather than store endless reams of paper!

The recently added ability to attach files has been a huge bonus, as my regulatory requires certain documents to be linked with EVERY clients chart note. Being able to draw on images was probably one of my favourite updates as well. I love how fast the responses are of the help centre as well. Great customer service. Keeping everything digital has been made almost flawless with SOAPvault!

The inability to create my own fields on my health intake forms is a little limiting, as regulatory bodies for healthcare professions differ in their requirements province to province. I have had to find creative work arounds for the combination of having public healthcare and private, while only having a field for private insurance information. More importantly, while it's easy to track how much money I bring in overall, I can't use soapvault to track how much of each treatment was paid by insurance and how much was cash/debit/credit. I only have a 'treatment paid by' and 'cost of treatment' option for my invoice. After working as a medical office assistant, I've found I much prefer a more detailed method of invoicing/inputting payment types, so I have a record of payment and insurance billing in one place. The SOAPvault lack of options regarding payment/insurance billing makes it difficult if my clients need to submit their invoice with amounts already paid to a secondary/spousal insurance coverage plan. This impacts my business especially because to gain and retain clients I am set up for direct billing with insurance companies.

Antwort von SOAP Vault

Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know by sending an email to support@soapvault.com for additional questions to be added to the initial intake. We add more questions regularly, which are off by default. We're working on a complete revamp to the financial tracking part of SOAP Vault which will resolve your concerns about tracking payments. I hope that the 0/5 stars for Customer Support was just a mistake :)

Sarah A.
Owner/RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Overall this is a great online program for charting and scheduling with attentive customer service.

Kommentare: This programming offered the chance to switch to an easy paperless and all in one place online charting and scheduling improvement. It also makes reminders for clients who have not been seen in 3, 6 and 12 months easier and keeping track of client Birthdays. It has also made receipt issuing easier now that it is paperless and generated automatically by the program.

Great things about this program are >Birthday Reminders >3, 6 and 12 month reminders since you have seen a client >Ease of use of the calendar >Love that a "break" can now be added in which can also be used for personal appointment so as not to over lap if deciding to extend a schedule >Dashboard is easy to use and navigate >The addition of "Clinic Policy and Terms" was a huge improvement and makes a big difference in our practice for legality and CMTO standards >Clinic Analytics is an interesting feature to have and gives some overview sight of the clinics business and client trends

My biggest disappointment is that there has still not been a change to the HST function in the accounting that I have mentioned to your team. Because you do not have the option to input the price amount along with HST the only choice is to pick a percentage for the HST and the program automatically rounds it up. As the price becomes inconvenient. I cannot use the entire financial side that is offered in this program. Instead, our receipts are issued for the price and it says "no HST" to get around this. I would still love to see a change made to this to have the option to input the prices manually to be able to make use of the financial portion offered in this program.

Antwort von SOAP Vault

Thanks for your feedback on the penny rounding dilemma, we're aware of it, we hope to solve it soon!

Jordyn W.

AMAZING

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I’ve had a few times that I’ve needed to submit help requests through their online forum and I’ve gotten responses every time in less than 12 hours. Even when I send requests at night or on weekends! The customer service team has always been super helpful and everything else about Noterro has been so easy to use.

My absolute Favourite feature is the online booking-its been a life saver and has helped my business grow at an incredible rate! The ease of booking appointments when you are rebooking and the newest booking feature allowing you to take a quick glance at all dates with openings has saved time scrolling and makes it simple to find openings.

Not being able to fully customize an intake form might be my ONLY complaint of this system, you can still choose what you want but there are some things I would like to have included in my specific intake that I can’t.

vor 2 Monaten

Since writing this, you now have the ability to fully customize your forms! :) https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1432747563756254

Becky L.
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Love Noterro!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love Noterro because it has made my life so much easier in the department of all of the administrative tasks. It is quick and easy to use - I love that I can tag body parts for quick reference, I love that I can duplicate a SOAP note from last time and just make minor tweaks as needed, I love that my clients automatically get a reminder email which results in less no-shows, I love that they have included all of the COVID screening and infection prevention protocol into the program. My clients love the email appointment confirmations and reminders too. Everything about it has made my work so much quicker and easier and I love the price point too since I work on my own. It has been such a worthwhile investment for me!

Noterro is easy to use (and if I have questions, they are answered by their support team very quickly), has everything I need (SOAP notes, receipts, electronic intake forms, online booking and appointment reminders), is easy to use and makes the administration part of my job (the part I hate) quick and painless! Plus it is very affordable too

When booking multiple appointments for the same client, I don't like that they get so many individual emails - it would be better to get all appointments sent to them in one email. There are too many unnecessary lines and boxes to check in the infection prevention tab of the SOAP notes (feels like an overly paranoid RMT set that part up). If a client cancels an appointment and rebooks for another time, the COVID screening form that I set up to be sent to them along with their reminder email does not get transferred to the new appointment time so I have to delete that intake form and add another to go along with the new appointment

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks Becky for your feedback. You've got some good points here, I'll pass them to our product team.

Veronica H.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Complete Massage Practice software in one place

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been with Noterro (formally SOAP Vault since 2012) and have been impressed with their growth and expansion of services within the program.

Noterro offers my business everything it needs for running a successful paperless massage therapy business with attention to HIPAA security.

I would appreciate an option to customize the agreements more with “fillable” answers for my patients. Currently they can only sign to agree. Even a simple check the box option to opt in or out of features would be helpful.

Sara B.

Amazing Intake Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very happy with this system.

I used to use paper forms and calendars, then I switched to MassageBook, before finally finding Noterro. I love this booking & intake platform. One of the best parts is that customer service really pays attention, you can suggest or ask for features and actually get them. The price is fabulously affordable for a small business and any glitches that show up are found and fixed by the company. I am very happy using Noterro.

The only cons I really have is that the app freezes on occasion and has to be reopened and that I can’t download my full patient library will all their files and SOAP notes for back up with one click (I have to download patients individually).

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, we're always monitoring performance, so we'll catch anything that may seem problematic. A 1-click export is in the plans.

Alaine S.
Myofascial Release and Massage in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great pricing and so easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The automation of notifications and reminders creates so much peace of mind for me and decreases my no shows considerably. The online intake and consent forms allow me to prepare ahead of time for my new clients and to spend the majority of the time treating them and less time doing paperwork. The software also allows for me to create better balance and boundaries in my schedule and creates space for me to have less stress and use my time more wisely.

This software is a life saver in scheduling and tracking my clients appointments. The functions are so easy to adapt to my needs and the amount of time it saves me and the efficiencies it creates are too numerous to count. I love how they are constantly taking feedback and improving the software. I would and have recommended this to many of my colleagues. I found it very easy to navigate and it's intuitive and designed with common sense in mind. I can find the features that I use quite easily and I am not overwhelmed by the design. Excited to see the new features that continue to become available.

I would love to see the intake fields opened up to make them customizable and editable. There is some duplication in the check box fields but for the most part, all the information is there and there is more than enough options for any type of practice.

Bernie W.
Director in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Noterro - better than the rest (IMO)

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Noterro (formerly SOAPvault) has been perfect for my practice, I searched the internet for a system that would support my practice initially and have the capability for growth. For the most part it is usually pretty intuitive, now and then there a few glitches I need help with and the team are prompt at replying and assisting with resolution, even arranging web based calls if required. The only only downside is that we are not able to create our own forms for treatments not covered in the extensive list, and not being able to create multiple notification templates for the different services offered.

Ease of use, excellent customer service / technical assistance, security.

Not able to create own templates for individual services.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the review Bernie!

Eryn D.
Owner/operator, RMT in Kanada

Excellent program

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent, very pleased.

Reasonable price. Ease of use. Desired features.

No real issues, sometimes there is a specific thing I would like the program to do that it isn't yet programed to do but quite often the feature comes out eventually.