Über Kukui

Eine All-in-one-Marketinglösung, die in das Point-of-Sale(POS)-System eines jeden Unternehmens integriert werden kann, um eine bessere Nachverfolgung zu gewährleisten.

Erfahre mehr über Kukui

Integration with Protractor is excellent for follow ups.

The dashboard is a little difficult to navigate, but operable.

Bewertungen zu Kukui

Kukui hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Kukui bereits verwendet?

Joe
General Manager in USA

Kukui really is the All-in-one-Success Platomr

Kommentare: A great business decision that has truly catapulted this shop above others in our market.

Every feature Kukui's All-in-one-Success Platform offers is fantastic. We use the TEXT CONNECT dashboard - to send out reminders for upcoming service, lost customer messages, and thank you messages for coming in for service. The FOLLOW UP dashboard has been beneficial to customer retention. We simply contact customers - thank them for coming in, see how their vehicle is running and see if they need anything else. Customers love that special attention. We are also able to maintain our website, send out email & text message blasts, and view our monthly statistics compared to last year. Our Customer Success Coordinator contacts us every month to ensure we utilizing the Platform to its fullest capabilities - ensuring that we are meeting our goals. Kukui makes weekly posts on our Facebook page and a monthly Blog on our website - all with the intent of enhancing our SEO.

There isn't anything that I would change with Kukui.

Antwort von Kukui

Hi Joe. Thank you for the amazing review. We are thrilled to hear how much you love the KUKUI platform.

Kenny
Director of IT in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is great for follow up and facilitating appointments for the customer, but integration is limited

Kommentare: Customer retention and perceived ease of use by new customers, so it probably helps with acquisition. We are able to see where new leads come from and spend efforts improving those channels.

Its easy to track where new customers are coming from (source), the web interface is fairly easy to navigate, and it follows up with customers regarding their upcoming service. I like the new follow up and "lost customer" reports. It has functionality we have not tapped into and that is mostly due to capacity on our end. The product is continually improving and going in the right direction. Our marketer is great and provides good feedback and helps analyze reports on a regular basis.

Existing customers end up using the phone number they started with, so it looks like they keep coming from Yelp, Google, etc. I'd rather all existing customers call in on the same number. The system doesn't merge existing and new records consistently and it does not identify contact info the customer entered that doesn't match or doesn't exist in the shop management. Integration to ShopKey/Mitchell calendar and cars is poor. It is inconsistent in identifying inbound contacts as existing customers and mixing the names of customers up. Customers cannot identify that they want to unsubscribe just to notifications about a specific car, so they loose all notifications/reminders. Customers should be given an easy way to notify the system/us that they no longer own the car in the notification. Recent changes dramatically increased the number of calls misidentified as "missed" when they were actually answered. (98% answer rate to reporting a 44% answer rate)

Quelle: GetApp

Buyer Beware

Kommentare: Kukui provides a website for your clients to find you. They provide a dashboard that connects with many point of sale systems and tracks your clients and what they spend with you. This is incredibly dangerous when they start selling to your neighboring competitors because now they have all your information and can easily provide it to your competitors.

Kukui will get you appointments on your calendar - that is a good thing they do.

Kukui will lie to you in the sales process to get you to sign up for a more expensive plan and then when you cancel (because they duplicate your ad campaign for the shop 3 miles away), they will tell you there is a fee for what they promised for free in the beginning. Further, they will sell to everyone including your competitors next door. They duplicate your ads. Nothing is customized. If you have them posting to your social media pages, their posts are the same across all clients. This is not custom content. But you pay for custom content.

General manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kukui has been my partner for many years, both in CRM and in online marketing.

Kommentare: Online presence, and quick

Great SEO, website, and marketing ROI tracking. I like the ability to listen to past phone conversations and analyse our phone skills. I like being able to easily add new pictures and content to the website without calling someone. I like the follow-up feature, which is working great (a log for who gets a call, who got a call and what happened). I like the appointment reminder being sent by email and the thank you emails going out automatically and asking for a review.

I think it would be great to have a more detailed and precise scheduled maintenance reminder going out to the customer, that is more tailored to the individual vehicle and customer driving profile. I think it would be great to implement a communication app or feature that show the shop to send and receive text messages to customers, and have it function the same as texting on the phone, except through kukui and allowing us to save The message thread...?

Antwort von Kukui

George thanks for being such a great partner we have learned a great deal from you as well. Thank you for the feedback too. You will see some of the things you mentioned appear in the platform soon.

Scott
Executive Director in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Aloha, We have had our Kukui website for over 6 years and we are very happy with our partnership!

Kukui has been very attentive to our request with our website, which is constantly growing as the #1 influence to help attract customers into our shops. The one feature that has had tremendous value; is our Kukui tracked phone numbers, on various web sites, where Kukui is integrated into our POS. As a result, we have been able to track our marketing to actual sales which has been very helpful for us to adjust our marketing to better react to constantly changing digital marketing environment. And the added bonus, we have the recorded phone calls to use for training. We are very pleased with our partnership and the value received! (We were part of the Beta on Kukui's auto shop development product.)

Currently, our biggest negative, is the delay in response to request for support or changes with our website and the dashboard (But, we totally recognize we likely ask a lot more then most companies do! ;0) My interpretation is that this is growing pains with the growth of the company.

Robert
Manager/Owner in USA

Very Good

Kommentare: Most of my website presence handled.

The dashboard is easy to maneuver and has many nice features. Having multiple landing pages has really helped us out a lot. Adwords works well and has generated us a reasonable about of leads and Online appointments. I really like the Visual Appeal and Navigation. It is great to be able to do so many things myself.

Text messaging is weak and cumbersome, need some improvement with the usability of that. The SEO and content development is pretty much non-extent, and although that isn't your real focus, users like me need some options with that avenue to improve our SEO. Sometimes the sales representatives are nothing more than a sales person and do not have the product or marketing expertise that they should to really help us.

Joe
President/Owner in USA

Awesome customer service, the product allows me to communicate with our customers very easy.

The people who manage, update and train the product. It's very easy to know what your business is doing by auditing your dashboard daily. I can train our advisors by listening to phone calls, I can find out what marketing is working to bring in new customers and existing customers. I can send recommended services out and thank you emails.

Missing the ability to text customer. I would like to see small training classes at national trade shows. Best practices, how to use Kukui to provide greater customer service and increase revenue.

Antwort von Kukui

Thanks for the review Joe. Glad that Kukui is working out for your shop. Thanks for the feedback too. I think you can expect to see most of this coming down the pipe in the next few months.

Ken
CEO in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have been with Kukui for several years now and they just keep getting better!

Kommentare: Our page has moved closer to the top of the searches in our area. We are consistently high with Yelp.

Very easy to understand dashboard. Great customer support. The reviews stick when they are posted with Google or Yelp. My customers are happy to respond to the questionnaire. Setting appointments and tracking customer follow up is accurate and easy.

It would be nice to have an additional field in the appointment response section for on line requests that would allow us to respond with "other" for options besides confirm, or reschedule. For example, we might need to respond to inform that it is not something we do, or it would be better if they did not plan to wait with the repair.

Carla
Co-Owner in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kukui has given us a professional platform for our website, making appointments, followup and more.

Kommentare: I get a solid consistent, reliable and professional platform to communicate with my customers. I have had others companies approach me to get our business and I decline as your team really seems to care for their clients and works hard to stay up on new things.

That I still have access to make changes to my website and specials. I like export part of my database to send out mail pieces.

I wish the monthly cost was a little less, especially if you have more than one location. I would like for you to be able to handle a little more custom request I have for our website. There has been a couple request that you could not do.

tad
owner in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, even better results, and the best customer service.

Kommentare: internet marketing, appointments, and customers have direct acess to me 24/7 by contacting through our webpage

love the internet presence it gives us . Daily we have people coming in that say they found us online. I know this is 100% from kukui.

Kukui really need to get into the mass text message market. I feel like too much is put into the email marketing when most of this goes to spam, or never gets opened. Texting is like 99.9 open rate, and daily I choose my lunch based on the text messaged specials I get. This is really the only thing I can say that could have a drastic inprovement

Tiersa
Operations Mgr in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is ok, it functions well, but I feel that it is a bit overpriced.

Kommentare: Our website is built for us so we don't have to do it ourselves. Some of the customer tracking is beneficial.

Our contact is easy to work with and prompt at getting answers for us. I am able to adjust minor things on our site as needed.

It is very clunky. There are some things that I think could be easier to use when updating the website. There have been some basic needs that we have not been able to get answers to. While we like working with our representative, because she is not "website" trained, some of my questions don't make sense to her so it's sometimes a challenge to get answers.

William
owner in USA

Kukui

Kommentare: Overall not bad but slow response and too much that I have to do myself for the monry

The CRM layout is good. Easy to get customers based on what they need for maintenance and for follow up on repairs

Website is too cookie cutter. All the kukui websites are same and too many stock photos

Brent

The one time putting all your eggs in one basket pays off!

Bundling all your marketing data into one dashboard makes it so easy. Margie is great! I enjoy going over our data monthly with her help. After trying other options this is the best!

It does so much I forget about some features. I am not good at marketing so creating emails to generate interest is not my favorite.

Kevin
CEO in USA

My shops were early adopters to the Kukui platform. I can imagine life without Kukui!

The information on the dashboard allows my management team to make clear, accurate decisions on how we spend our marketing dollars.

Cherie
Service Mgr in USA

Very clean design

Kommentare: Website looks good

Looks good on mobile phones, easy to use when on the run. Customer find it very easy to apply for financing

Email Communications- Sometimes when wanting to change something or make a change it google adword there is not alway great commuication.

Rick
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kukui has been a great platform for us.

Kommentare: All in one platform instead of having three differnet providers.

Ease of Use, dashboard openness of different graphs and features to track information at a glance, love the check in calls once a month from our rep. (didn't receive that with previous provider)

Not a whole lot of issues with the control panel. The price seems a little higher than I'd like. That's my only complaint.

Angela
Bookkeeper in USA

Great company! Very user friendly and easy to customize to our needs.

I like that it does everything behind the scenes without us having to think about it. We get busy and don't have time to folllow up with customers as much as we'd like, Kukui does that for us!

Adi
General Manager in USA

Kukui has helped us organize our business. It brings everything under one easy to use website.

The ease of use of the product is like nothing we've used before. It allows me to pull up a summary of everything I need to see right on the home screen.

id say that my least favorite thing about kukui is the inability to add appointments to the schedule manually if they were scheduled by phone or email.

Bonnie

Love my experience with Kukui.

Every member of the staff which I have met has turned to a friendship. I especially love customer rep.

Caleb
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent way to earn more customers and revenue.

Ease of use. Great way to track your sales, average repair orders, phone calls. Great way to send email specials to my customer base.

Sometimes its a little difficult to create a new email piece for my customers. Other than that there is nothing else.

alex
Office Assistant in USA

Great to work with, good communication

User friendly, easy to use software, easy on the eyes, customers like the look of our website, easy to get reviews.

not easy to decide a design plan with all the options you give to us for the website. but that's not really a bad thing

Kukui has done more for me in a short time than all of the other companies I have used together

The ease of use and the ability to understand what you are looking at. The amount of information that is available and also the amount of options that you have.

Paul

Pleased.

Kommentare: Customers!

Ease of configuration. I like that it is easy to modify the specials on the web site. I also like the adaptive/responsive html that lets mobile and desktop users have a great web experience.

I would like better integration with Protractor shop management software. I would like the ability to have customers actually schedule services instead of requesting an appointment. I would also like a customer portal to their vehicle's service records.

Tamara
Office Admin in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I really enjoy having everything at my fingertips.

Kommentare: Ease and use access, easily listen to leads. See how leads get turned into profit.

That everything is right there. It is easy to add things to the website. Especially special days we are going to be closed etc.

It would be amazing if there was a way to integrate with Google Calendar & also a check in system or software.

Troy
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best return on my investment for customer acquiring new customers and retaining them.

I am not computer savvy. This platform allows me to navigate and share with my employees our business and month to month goals on many levels.

I want it to do more. I am sure the system can do it I just have to find the time to use it more.....