Über Drip

Drip von Leadpages ist Weltklasse-Marketing-Automatisierungs-Software, basierend auf Einfachheit.

Erfahre mehr über Drip

Their multichannel touchpoints help me to maximize the contact I have with clients and make sure I'm hitting them where they'll actually see me.

Expensive in the market when compared to other tools and it is burden for freelancers and early stage bloggers.

Bewertungen zu Drip

Drip hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 181 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Drip bereits verwendet?

Chetan
Chetan
Director in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Drip Is A Great Email Marketing Software

Kommentare: It was a nice overall experience with the Drip. My team used this tool as the best source of our revenue.

We used Drip last entire year, for our email promotions and automations. It's the great tool I used so far.

It's not 100% complete as per my experience of use so far. I liked the features, but it's should be more way better.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So many possibilities with Shopify

Kommentare: Drip solved problems we didn't even know we had. For example, we are able to automate a lot of our social and email marketing through Drip before a team member takes leave of absence so things aren't going to hurt as bad for the team as a result. We could not do that previously and would have had to leave money on the table while they were gone (we are a small company.) Currently we have really just focused on our brick and mortar business with Drip but I anticipate when we ramp it up for our ecomm store we will see some really interesting results there too. Our overall experience has been very positive.

If you sell a lot of different types of products and customers, Drip's ability to help you segment people automatically is amazing. We switched from MailChimp to Drip when Shopify broke and MC broke up but we also needed something more robust for our click and brick as our ecomm started to take off. I love that you can trigger events based on actions like when a subscriber clicks on a certain page on your website and the Facebook custom audience integration is very useful and has upped our targeting strategy on social too. Looking back on what we were doing with MailChimp vs. Drip, I kind of just laugh. They're hard to even compare. This is a full blown marketing and CRM suite and Mailchimp just sends emails. I still feel like I have more I can learn and do with Drip which is exciting. Support is very helpful and quick.

The email builder is improving but needs work still-you need to really inbox test because it will not save you from yourself. Images are skewed in some email clients if you check the "constrain image" box for example, so don't check that box! There are some other weird bugs in it but they just came out with a new version which is for sure an improvement. You can now select your products from your Shopify store which is HUGE but I would love more flexibility on integrating products and collections dynamically. The alt text doesn't work in the builder which seems weird to me and I don't have a big enough team to hand code the amount of eblasts we send. I want to add I don't think this is for the casual marketer. In other words, you could get overwhelmed very easily by the bells and whistles so while this is awesome for marketing automation geeks, I would make sure it isn't too complicated for your business goals.

Eugen
Java Consultant in Rumänien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

State of Drip - post LeadPages acquisition

Kommentare: Drip used to be great. Really great. I've been with them since the very early days and I never had any problems. Plus, their support was excellent.
Unfortunately, after the LeadPages acquisition, things started getting progressively worse. Not right away, but slowly, automation started failing, workflows would get stuck, or simply not fire for no particular reason, etc. And support times got slowly worse until the crazy point we're at today, with support getting back with feedback after more than a week almost each and every time.
I never thought I'd be writing a negative review for Drip of all things. But, here I am, planning my migration.

The automation is top-notch. When it works.

The automation simply doesn't work all the time. For now particular reason, workflows get stuck, or just don't fire. Tags get applied twice. And support is, well, they're just not there. The support wait-times on my last few issues was litteraly always 8-9 days until the first answer from them.

Antwort von Drip

Hello, Eugen, Thanks for putting your trust in Drip these past few years and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. The truth is that we¿ve been growing pretty quickly this past year, and our own growth kind of outgrew our support britches for a little while. That being said, we¿ve been busy expanding our support squad. While support had previously been offered from 9 am ¿ 5 pm, M¿F, we¿re now helping people an extra 20 hours per week from 7 am ¿ 7 pm, M¿F. This has cut our support response time significantly, and our No. 1 aim is to help answer everyone¿s questions well within the 24-hour mark. We don¿t ever want people to feel like they¿ve been left hanging, and we¿re sorry you¿ve felt some pangs as we grow. We haven¿t been seeing any issues on our end in regard to automations working, but we¿re hoping that we¿ll be better able to answer your concerns with our extended support. Thanks again for your review and for riding along with us as we grow.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using it for all our clients

Kommentare: My experience been awesome - as I also manage marketing campaigns for small to medium businesses, I recommend them using the application too.

I like the easy of use and all the integrations that Drip provides. It is very useful to my business.

I do not have what to dislike in Drip. They do what they have to do.

letztes Jahr

Hi We are delighted to hear that you enjoy Drip's platform. It is good to hear that you use automations and are happy with the ease of use and integrations. Best regards, Sebastian from Drip.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great UI but lacks some advanced features

The UI is very intuitive; you can start developing your workflows from the get-go. The only way you can appreciate its seamless UI is when you start using different software and you think why is this so difficult?

Few advanced features like recording sales owners are missing along with advanced formula fields.

letztes Jahr

Hi Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you've found value in the product, especially the UI. Best regards, Sebastian from Drip.

Steven
Content Creator in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A big jump forward in my business!

Kommentare: Excellent. I need data to survive and I need to know what my customers are looking at. I can segment things, see which headlines work best, and give my customers a better product.

Numbers don't lie. Data is king, and Drip gets me the data I need to reach my audience, particularly as an established business with a large email list. The bigger you are, the easier things run through Drip.

It takes some getting used to when creating workflows and automations, but it's no more difficult to use than any other product out there.

Carlos
Director of Design and Development in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A serious contender as an ecommerce CRM

Kommentare: It has been great. The CRM is truly geared towards Ecommerce and there are many ways you can configure the platform for your specific needs.

I really like the concept behind it. The interface is intuitive and easy to use even for new users. You can configure your campaigns in many different ways and you can know with details what people are doing on your website and what emails are they reading.

The email creator isn't very easy to use. I prefer other interfaces that are more polished. Also, if you aren't using their forms you cannot get statistics into your website.

Brian
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Drip automates our email flows

Kommentare: Slow start due to steep learning curve, but very capable and advanced once mastered.

We use Drip for always-on campaigns, like our website's lead magnet. In fact, creating an attractive lead magnet for our site was super easy to do.

There is a learning curve for both terminology, and how to set up campaigns and workflows. But once you get the hang of it, it's a really advanced software.

Oliver
Oliver
Network Administrator in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

True, Choices have consequences. Chosing Drip has turned tables.

Kommentare: Very resourceful and industrious. I look forward to achieving more with Drip. It is an all in one software.

Drip is a simple tool yet it means the world to me. On the part of it's functionality, Drip is an easy to use software, easy to launch, easy to integrate, easy to train through customization and most importantly, industrious software. It is a user friendly simple software with endless benefits. As a matter of fact, we are not even close to completely exhausting the benefits Drip carries with it. Am determined to achieve more with it.

Drip has the most helpful help desk. They tackle question thoroughly well in case we have problems. They have handled all our issues.

Luis
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Drip will help your Marketing for your Business

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I liked the fact that it would communicate and market your business all at once.

The price was a little high for a software that promises to reach pit and connect you with future customers.

Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Drip is a lean email marketing automation platform laser-focused on workflows that's great for B2Bs.

Kommentare: We were able to significantly cut costs from our previous ESP by switching to Drip while retaining most of our functionality (only losing landing pages, but Leadpages offers a good alternative that is still affordable at a fraction of the price). We are in the process of moving to a marketing automation suite only because one problem we encountered with Drip was that it was difficult to synchronize data between our legacy platforms.

Drip has the powerful automation features that you often have to pay thousands of dollars more a year for with marketing suite platforms. If you only need the automated email portion and not all the other features, Drip delivers a streamlined experienced that's designed to cater to B2B users that want to utilize nurture campaigns to cultivate and convert leads. Because of this, creating workflows is incredibly simple and intuitive. The platform also has some interesting features you don't find in many other ESPs, such as being able to check a box to re-send emails using a different subject line to contacts who don't open the first one. It also does not deal with contacts in lists, but rather contacts live in only one instance in the platform and rather than using lists to segment your contacts, you use tags. Some may dislike this approach, but I personally find being able to get away from endless lists to be liberating.

The platform lacks a WYSIWG editor, and only works with html or plain text. While this may be fine for many users, it might be off-putting for those less tech-savvy users who are used to creating and editing emails inside of their ESP. Also, the platform, in my opinion, is deceptively counter-intuitive despite its simple appearances. As someone who has used several of the popular ESPs on the market (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Stampready, etc...) I found the process to create and send emails confusing and had to contact support several times initially. This was rather frustrating because at the time they only offered support via email. I understand that they are trying to expand support to other methods however. I like to call someone if I'm having a problem, so the lack of phone support was a miss for me.

Antwort von Drip

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I wanted to let you know of the changes to our email editor since your review. We now offer a Visual Builder which is a really awesome way to showcase what you¿re offering through the power of pictures without messing with any code. Simply point and click to add images, buttons, columns, and more. It¿s a whole new way to brand your emails, showcase your products, and sell more stuff! Thanks again, Sam from Drip

Jonny
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive software!

Kommentare: Cool. It's way better than Active Campaign! Early days, but looking promising!

Nice drag-and-drop templates, and an intuitive user interface. Also seems more reliable than AC was.

It's occasionally buggy with our RSS feed Also, the reporting sucks, as it's a whole day before analytics appear after an email send

Troy
Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great And Easy To Use ESP

The design and interface is beautiful and very easy to use. I can imagine that even people completely new to email marketing would figure it out very easily. Great email builder tool. Easy to integrate.

Our primary issue was with the magento integration and it only pulling in some of our customer data. Ex: It would show that we had just over 10k customers, which is a fraction of the real number. When we switched to Klaviyo it displayed correctly.

Thomas
Sr. Content Marketer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The interface can change quite a lot on you in the course of a year

Kommentare: Drip's support team is quite helpful, but the software itself doesn't do the user many favours. It does save you time with email workflows, but the process of using Drip day in and day out involves a lot more clicking and re-filtering than necessary.

We handle a lot of our email marketing through Drip and we're able to set up some complex workflows and rules to save a lot of time, while still offering our own customers a good, consistent experience.

Drip's UI can change quite a lot, and their latest move to a side menu (instead of a top menu) has added a lot of clicks to everyday work. The menus used to have a hover effect, so you could select a sub item with one click. The new design requires a click to activate the menu, and a second click to select the subitem. You multiply this over the days you use Drip and this really adds up. I also find it disruptive that I can't save my preferred views in each category. I have my own sign-in and yet the views for broadcasts (single emails) always defaults to no tags. I'd much prefer to see the newsletters and webinar emails that I send, while filtering out the sales emails that are also in that list.

Owner in Malaysia
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Powerful Marketing Automation Tool

Kommentare: Might be a good news if you are running an E-commerce business. But you might want to think twice if you are not, especially now with the hefty price tag.

I think this is the most flexible and powerful amongst all the marketing automation tools out there. - easy to segment your subscribers with tag - liquid function adding flexibilities and power to the tool. - plenty of direct integration with many popular tools

They recently increased their rate while giving only a short notice to all their users (12 days if I remember correctly), not very cool. They decided to proceed ahead despite a lot of negative feedback. Also noticing them start focusing on E-commerce store rather than blogger/ creator.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Drip can completely automate your Business

Kommentare: I ma using Drip as Email Marketing tool. With drip i am able to automate all my campaign with there powerful automation feature. I using drag and drop features for creating email templates.

Drip has some best in class features for email marketing. we can handle large number of subscribers. We segment all this subscribers as per their behaviors. The User interface is neat and easy to use. Creating workflows and Automation is excellent as we get plenty of pre-built flow in Library.

Other digital marketing channel like WhatsApp business and app push notification are missing. We cannot re-edit workflows/automation once it is live. Reports and analytics are basics.

Marijn
Marijn
Online Marketeer & Content Writer in Niederlande
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy with Drip!

Kommentare: Overal expereince is great! Like I said: its way better to usse than mailchimp, so we are very satisfied with the many feautures and options. Last page you asked us if we would recommend to a friend; We already did!

The many options it has! It works way better than mailchimp, so for that reason Drip is our favorite to work with.

Sometimes its not clear what the differnce is between a campaign or a workflow. It would be nice to have a guide for new users. When we have new interns we always have to explain what the differences are because the internet doesn't really outlines the benefits of both.

Juan Manuel
Juan Manuel
Founder in Argentinien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Caution: They increase the prices without grandfathering current customers

Kommentare: We have used the Drip service for approximately 3 years. From one day to the next they have increased (too much) the prices without respecting the original price. This company is not recommended.

In general terms it is a good marketing automation tool.

The technical support needs to be improved and the tool is not very intuitive. They increase the prices and do not care how many years you have as a customer.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My sales team LOVES this software!

Kommentare: Overall, our sales have gone up, our client engagement is high, and our team actually likes using the software - it's been a win/win/win/win/win from the beginning!

My sales team absolutely loves this software! Setting up email campaigns and keeping in touch with clients has never been easier for them. Before, it was a daunting task and seemed to take weeks just to initiate a simple campaign, but with Drip, it was done in a matter of hours. The system is intuitive and has increased our client engagement significantly.

There's nothing to dislike. The team loves using it, and our clients are interacting with us more than ever! I can't find a downside.

Mike
Director in Spanien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good value and easy to use

Kommentare: All good so far, we switched because our old provider had become very expensive and their system too complex - trying to do too many things we didn’t need.

The pricing is good, but most of all I like the ease of use and the logical interface. Moving a list from an old provider to a new one is always a scary thing to do, but I managed to get everything set up in reasonable time.

It can be buggy at times, especially using Safari browser.

Gustaf
Gustaf
Head of Growth in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best alternative when building your own stack

Kommentare: Does everything you want without delay. Extremely easy to setup with zapier to connect with the rest of your stack. Customer Success is also always helpful – I truly recommend this service.

Ease of use, ease of set up, has all the functions you need without getting too complicated. Works as intented every time. Setting up a next meeting.

Dashboard isn't very useful and the total lack of conversion source distribution. Direct integration with google analytics would add a lot of value.

Roxana
Head of Marketing in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This has been our only tool for emailing from the very beginning!

Kommentare: We've been loyal customers ever since we started SocialBee.

I love how easy it is to send newsletters and set workflows for different users/ leads.

We'd like to have the drag and drop feature for worflows.

Mike
owner in Kanada
Musik, Selbstständig

Fantastic for your mailing list

I love the tagging system. It makes it super easy to find people inside of your account. I also really enjoy the workflows

I wish you could split test headlines using their legacy email templates

Philipp N.
Philipp N.
Head Of Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for our targeted email cadences

Kommentare: Drip helps me to send targeted email cadences to our prospects and customers and measure if they are ready to buy/engaged with our product/content. For us as a rather small company with a limited number of subscribers Drip is a solid solution for our email marketing needs.

I like the workflow and rules capability. Also the unlimited tags and the easy integration with Salesforce and Zapier is important for me. Support is usually fast, friendly and competent.

Sometimes, the app could be faster. Also, there is not a preview function for one-off emails. Sometimes, it takes too long until an immediate broadcast is sent out.

DRAKE
FOUNDER in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Drip Drip

Kommentare: Reaching a mail list of 50000 +. Could use more help when you make changes that are pretty drastic. Grateful that you're always on The Cutting Edge.

Total flexibility. You can separate your prospects infinitely.

Very complicated to program. A person who does this for me is very intelligent and experienced. He's done a great job but it's required much time on the phone with drip.