Über GoSimpleTax

Vom HMRC anerkannte, intuitive, einfache und kostengünstige Lösung zur Erstellung und Einreichung einer Steuererklärung.

Erfahre mehr über GoSimpleTax

How easy it was to use, the simple approach to submitting infornation.

Bewertungen zu GoSimpleTax

GoSimpleTax hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoSimpleTax bereits verwendet?

Nuno
Nuno
Healing and Massage Practitioner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy Peasy

Kommentare: Cant praise this tool enough.
It says what it does and whereas I was trying to.use quickbooks and after all the hard work of inputting information I couldn't submit my tax return.
I loved the simplicity and direct approach to the whole process with Gosimpletax.

How easy it was to use, the simple approach to submitting infornation

Doesnt have many choices for expenses, such as uniforms, shoes, needs to have dedicated features for professional business stock

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Hi Nuno, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! Thanks, GoSimpleTax Team.

Juliet
Copy Editor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

SimpleTax Review

Kommentare: The best thing about Go Simple Tax is the customer service. I generally receive replies to my enquiries within the hour, and it's a great comfort. One thing I'd be interested in is a more personalised level of service, whereby I could have access to a dedicated agent who could check over the form prior to filing and advise whether any additional information might be required, or whether there are further benefits I could take advantage of. A sort of remote tax advisor.

Attractive, uncluttered design with drop down boxes offering suggestions and ideas for what to include on the form. Also occasional suggestions of how to make savings, eg. automatically applying a 'work from home' allowance

As a UK tax-payer living overseas, I find completing my return very stressful. Perhaps there could be a little more info in some of the pop-up boxes that gives good, clear instructions and examples of what information is required. I'd also like to be able to compare the return I'm working on with those from previous years without having to go in and out of the different returns

Ricardo
Translator in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Easy to use, but bad connection to HMRC

It´s easy to use and the step-by-step process helps a lot

- I haven´t received a confirmation from HRMC that the tax return was sent (although it was) + I haven´t received an email from GoSimpleTax. Last year HMRC told me they hadn´t received anything, so it is not a trusworthy software - The Customer Service did not reply to my question (sent 12 hours ago) - The password reset tool doesn´t function, which also happened last year - There are a lot of hidden features in the tax return, pages I didn´t know about and the software didn´t mention it to me - My name was not correct in the tax return (although it was correct in my profile)....

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Dear Ricardo Thank you for your feedback, On reviewing your support request I see that this was received very late evening, we responded at 7:15am the following morning, outside of our published support hours When a tax return is submitted to HMRC we display the appropriate success message and HMRC confirmation on screen and also email the same information for your records. When asked for confirmation of this by yourself our support team responded in under 30 minutes. Unfortunately it can take HMRC 36 hours for your online HMRC account to show tax return submissions, especially during peak periods leading to the tax return deadline. We pride ourselves on the level of customer support we provide especially during the peak filing season. For January 2019 we achieved a satisfaction rating of 94%. Kind regards GoSimpleTax

Andy
Business Owner in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

GoSimpleTax: unravelling the complexities of personal taxation

Kommentare: Arguably the best feature of this software is not the ease of use or comprehensive nature of the software itself, but the almost immediate feedback I've received from the support team every time I've contacted them. Their professionalism has helped me to understand my finances and taxation better as each year passes.

I love the manner in which this software calculates my tax liability as each element is entered, which makes it simple to see how things are progressing and when I've made a mistake in entering data.

Some elements only force a recalculation at the end of the process, such as amalgamated tax codes. Whilst I'm sure there must be good reason for the software to be written in this manner, it doesn't seem to be intuitive to me as a user. If possible I'd like to see these elements moved into the initial setup routine.

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Thanks for leaving us a great review, Andy! We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're glad you're satisfied with the support you have received from the team! - AG

Robert
None in UK

Simple by name, simple by nature

Each year gets clearer and easier, for a user who only completes one tax return. However complex the software gets me to the right place and the help desk has always been prompt and solved the problem in one exchange. I also like the vale for money, but now I am moved into a simpler regime and may not even need to complete the return, this could be my last year. But I'll continue to encourage my wife to use the software - money well spent for ease of use and peace of mind.

Sometimes the location of information appearing on the visualisation forms at the end is not input until later in the process - as if you are ready to submit. But again, readily explained by the help desk

Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good service

Kommentare: Good

Much better than the HMRC version. Quite easy to use.

The references to HMRC (eg pdf's) are there, but it would be nice if there was a summary from user perspective (e.g. with question in the residency section) Otherwise there are a few minor glitches.

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Hi, Thanks for your review. We would like to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please could you email help@gosimpletax.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share! Thanks, GoSimpleTax Team.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to complete

Kommentare: It has significantly speeded up my tax return submission.

Easy to fill in and leads you into covering all areas such as including associated expenses,. It uses last year's return as aa base, making it much easier to ensure I've covered everything in the same way.

Handling proportions on holiday lettings where there is also personal use was not intuitive.

Minister in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Value for money tax software

Kommentare: Very good

It's easy to use, comprehensive, but best of all, excellent value for money. I have reasonably complicated tax affairs, so need something more than the HMRC site.

Sometimes seems to lose data - possibly my fault.

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Hi David, Thanks for leaving us a great review. We're glad you thought GoSimpleTax was easy to use! Thanks, GoSimpleTax Team.

Lynn
Lynn
Recruiter in UK
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Very simple to use

Kommentare: Highly recommend.

Easy to navigate and use. Good value for money.

Can't think of any, will use again for sure.

Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Tax return done in an evening

Kommentare: Very good indeed. It made getting my tax return submitted quite simple.

I was a first time user expecting issues with the unfamiliar system but it proved easy. I got a reduction as a which member and was amazed that I paid only 3% of my normal accountants bill. Ok my demands were simple but I felt I had more control. Support was outstanding. I asked about payments on account and by the time I had given access permissions, there was not just an answer, but support had made the change needed and copied over the modified tax page as evidence. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was superb.

None really. It took a few minutes to get to grip with the quirks of the system but that is always the case in my experience. The link to pay HMRC looked a little awkward perhaps more set up for card payment so I simply used an existing transfer set up for HMRC.

Bookkeeper in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

GoSimple software

Kommentare: I really liked it early on but soon got fed up with its unreliability

This has some good features including that it continues the income and expenses lists from previous year. Support is very good.

It seems to have a lot of glitches and at times it seems all I was doing was redoing work done previously

Alex
Army Chaplain in UK
Militär, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Affordable tax software

Kommentare: Generally very good. Great value as it saves using a professional accountant. Good software for personal use.

The software was easy to use, and reasonably intuitive

Some minor glitches on the tax calculations that don't make sense.

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Hi Alex, Thanks for taking the time to review GoSimpleTax. We're glad you thought our software was easy to use! If you're having any technical problems our support team is on hand to give you a helping hand, you can email us via help@gosimpletax.com. Thanks, GoSimpleTax Team.

Barry
landlord in Frankreich
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

SimpleTax Review

Kommentare: ok but the bugs described above were unhelpful.

simple straightforward layout ...........

1- unable to add more than 1 PDF file, even though total size was well below max file size allowed. 2- After submitting my tax return, the confirmation field got the submission time wrong 3- The IRMatch code from HMRC was presented on screen, with the advice to print. There was no option to electronically save this information and it was not emailed to me ?? 4- Your customer review pages assume I am working in industry somewhere, there are no oltions to say otherwise.

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Hi Barry, Thanks for leaving us a review. Regarding the points labeled above, I'll pass these on to the team. If you need any help, you can contact our support team via help@gosimpletax.com they'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks, GoSimpleTax Team.

Jo
Curate in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Minister of religion form

Clear structure to the forms and populated the information well onto the HMRC forms Suggestions about possible missed expenses

When I selected the SA100 form I wasn't automatically offered the charitable giving section and it wasn't obvious how to find that. It wasn't clear whether I should include my clergy stipend on an employment sheet or on the minister of religion form. It would have been helpful to have 'hover over' explanation notes to describe what should go in each box.

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Many thanks for your feedback. We will pass on your comments to the development team. We have also asked the team to add a help article about how to show minsters income. Today (19 Nov) we have released an small update to make it easier to add gift aid donations. Kind regards GoSimpleTax Team

Sally
Director in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Brilliant, so easy, it helps me understand and save money. A lifesaver

Kommentare: Easy, a lifesaver. This is my 2nd year using it

Excellent so helpful. Amazing speedy customer service

Nothing, it’s brilliant. Anything that was unclear I just asked your support and I got an immediate answer

Mahroofdeen
Principal Accountant in UK
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

GoSimpleTax is really simple.

Kommentare: Very efficient and easy to follow and use - to put it simply, submission and completion was seemless.

Simple to use, and very clear pages, with clear prompts.

I really cannot think of anything negative to say about the software, for someone using it for the first time I did not experience any issues whatsoever.

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Hi Mahroofdeen, Thanks for leaving us a great review! We're glad you liked using GoSimpleTax to file your tax return. Thanks, GoSimpleTax Team.

Rob
Owner in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Really pleased

Kommentare: Great. It's changed the pain of my annual tax return to feel more organized and planned.

The software is user-friendly, intuitive and has helped me to be more organized when it comes to my company finances. Support is there when you need it but that is the exception rather than the rule.

Everything integrated as I hoped. It's sometimes difficult with new software when it's hard to navigate and doesn't do what it says it would. Not in this case. The software does everything it says is does. Simply.

Gordon Cruickshank
Director in UK
Immobilien, Selbstständig

It does what the label on the tin says it will do!

Kommentare: I had a few glitches to begin with, but that was because I was in too big a hurry. I failed to pick up the 'transfer of allowance' bit, and I really think the package should be remodelled to have a note about that, before you go to the 'Validate my Return' bit. I think the Validate Return should perhaps have a note saying that after you enter this section you will still have an opportunity to make changes.

It is just so easy to use. Takes all the hassle out of filling in a form and doing calculations etc. Once you get familiar with it, it is just SIMPLE.

The fear about pressing Validate Return!

Lewis
Landlord in UK
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Simple and effective!

Kommentare: Makes filing my tax returns simpler and less time consuming!

Simple to use, versatile and effective piece of software

Really no complaints whatsoever, tickets every box!

Nikhil
Nikhil
Web Developer in Indien
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tax Reviewer

Kommentare: Arguably one of the best softwares i have used in the recent times for tax savings

1) Customer service is very good as we get an hourly reply 2) Easy tax explanations and advise helps in benefitting

1) Filing returns is stressful and a little more detailed view of this would make my work near to nil

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Hi Nikhil, Thanks for taking the team to leave us a review. It's great to hear you had a good experience with our support team! Thanks, GoSimpleTax Team.

Loi
Dental Hygienist in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

QUICK & EASY TO USE!

Kommentare: First time using a tax software to complete my tax returns. Before I had completed the forms with the guidance sheets from HMRC and it was confusing and time consuming! GoSimpleTax was uncomplicated and easy to follow questions and helpful guidance points. I would full recommend to any beginners who want a quick, easy, efficient way of filing your tax returns!

Extremely easy to follow with simple to read questions without all the jargon Layout was easy to follow

Nothing! The software met expectations without any hiccups

Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy as long as you have your info to hand!

Kommentare: GoSimpleTax was an absolute lifesaver for filing a return from abroad with a short time frame. Thank you very much!

All the categories are there and very easy to add, with very helpful tips and help boxes to make sure you can understand everything

There are quite a lot of verification steps, but this is understandable when it comes to taxes and HMRC!

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Thanks for leaving us this great review! We're glad you liked using GoSimpleTax to file your tax return :) - AG

Steve
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Arithmo

Kommentare: Clear and easy to use. Simple wording.

Easy to use. Simple and very inexpensive. Easy to generate reports. Fairly flexible.

No specific way to collate mileage expenses. You can add to but not delete headings. Register for a webinar and you may or may not be contacted as promised!

Alex
Senior Finacial Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

My favorite part about the software is that you are able to apply layered filtering options

I do not have anything negative to say about this program after the few weeks of use.

Antwort von GoSimpleTax

Hi Alex, Thanks for taking the time to review GoSimpleTax. We're glad you had no problems using our software! Kind regards, Anna.

Richard
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Arithmo accounting package

Kommentare: An easy to use package ideally suited to small businesses.

Easy to use and understand. The reports make it quick and easy to see how the business is doing. Being an on-line package means no backups or updates to worry about.

Nothing really.