Über DigiFabster

DigiFabster is "Shopify" for custom manufacturing businesses. Easy to implement and use e-commerce and sales automation tools.

Erfahre mehr über DigiFabster

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu DigiFabster

1,0

DigiFabster hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du DigiFabster bereits verwendet?

Sandeep
Founder in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bad software, worse team

Kommentare: This is by far the worst company I've worked with. STAY AWAY.

I liked THE IDEA that I can do instant quoting of parts.

The software does not work. After optimizing for months, it started to give outrageous prices for the simplest of parts. A simple small plate in CNC would be predicted to cost around $4,900. These problems were repeatedly reported to the Apps Engineer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are not interested in solving problems for their clients. I don't write reviews often because I'm patient. I've lost patience with these guys. I subscribed to the software in May 2020 and I'm writing this review in Feb 2021. The software is useless.

Antwort von DigiFabster

vor 6 Monaten

First and foremost, honest feedback is always appreciated. We truly value the customer's opinion and strive to improve our product and service daily. As a software-as-a-service company, customer success comes first. We thoughtfully evaluate the needs of every customer to ensure DigiFabster can provide a great ROI. In this case, we couldn't match a specific pricing process. However, it wasn't without effort. We did everything possible to adjust the software to a constantly changing environment (e.g., inconsistent historical pricing data). We learned a valuable lesson from this experience and in doing so revamped our entire onboarding process, allowing any shop to get set up with accurate pricing faster even if they don't currently have a defined pricing structure. With that said, we are proud to say that we have hundreds of successful customer experiences to share. We look forward to the opportunity to help shops adopt our new eCommerce platform to increase online sales revenue.