Excellent online newsletter

Yvette elaine M.
Multicultural Education Aide
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s a great online newsletter tool, easy to use and even easier to navigate as a subscriber. It’s become more interactive as the needs of the customers have been heard by customer support.

Vorteile: The site is easy to navigate and learn.

Nachteile: The limited font and color types could be improved.

An excellent product

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Moira M.
Administration Assistant
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use, clients love the end result. Easy to read on various devices.

Vorteile: We have been using iNewsletter at school for almost three years. It is really easy to use and our school parents love the end result, especially all the photos that we add. The format allows us to insert lots of photos without a problem. A great feature is also the fact that each page is named so parents only need open the pages that are of interest to them. Being able to clone pages from previous editions and update is very easy and a great timesaver. The newsletter link set up once, then each week automatically goes to our website so no need to continually do this. It is very easy for parents to subscribe, they then receive the newsletter as an email as soon as we publish it. One of the features I love best is that if we realise there is an error after publishing, as it is a live document, the error can be corrected and republished and no-one knows, no resending of a new version etc. It's a fantastic product that has made my job easier. Would thoroughly recommend.

Nachteile: Sometimes the formatting is a bit restrictive, it is updated and it has improved since we first started using it nearly three years ago.

I love iNewsletter

Moira M.
School Finance/Administration
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Both the school communities that I produce the newsletter for have provided lots of positive feedback about our newsletters. We believe because it is easily accessible on a phone or computer lots more of our families are actually reading the newsletter than before. This is also due to the fact that we include lots of photos to keep our families interested. We have saved time and paper by not having to print any newsletters at all at either of our schools.

Vorteile: The software is really easy to use, the families love that we can include lots of photos and make the newsletter look great. The software has improved since we began using it at the start of 2019 and has more improved options. I've have very rarely experienced any issues with the software when I create the weekly newsletter for the two schools I work at. I really enjoy the process and the creativity. I love how the weekly newsletter automatically uploads to our website without me having to manually upload it each week. Another awesome feature is that the newsletter is live, so if we realise after publishing that there is an error, we can just fix the error and republish and no-one knows, it doesn't have to re send an amended copy to our families.

Nachteile: There isn't anything that I don't really like about it. Maybe being able to add 'clip art' could be an improvement, but nothing major is an issue.

Review from John Monash Science School

Liam H.
Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been fine - it does the job, and is relatively reliable.

Vorteile: It is relatively easy and straight-forward to use, and browser-based which means it can be accessed by multiple team members easily.

Nachteile: The interface can sometimes be clumsy, and the layout options are limited.
It would be great to be able to include items such as tables, buttons, etc.

Wantirna College

Deb H.
Receptionist
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I find the support on the package amazing. Every time I have had a problem, support team always answer my questions very quickly. I am very impressed with the service, support team came out and sat with me so I could explain the difficulties I was having with the inserting photos.

Vorteile: The package is easy to use. I like that you can just paste and copy text and it goes straight in. It is extremely easy to use.

Nachteile: The changes to the photos update isn't very good. Ask discussed with support team they don't really fit well in the area allocated to photos. Also, if you have one column then the photos need to be extremely big to fit the whole photo in which looks silly. I would love to see different font colors, that would be great.

Great for Schools and Nonprofits!

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Social Work Intern
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The problem that we're solving with iNewsletter is creating more transparency in our school about the new updates and events that are always happening. By using this, we're able to easily reach students and let them know of any important information that they need to know. My overall experience with iNewsletter has been solid and I would reccomend for others to give this a try!

Vorteile: iNewsletter is mostly geared towards schools and nonprofits and I think anyone working in either type of work settings would benefit from using this. It's a great tool to reach out to your audience and let them know about updates and any information that they should know. What I like the most about this software definitely has to be how amazing the interface looks! It's very aesthetically pleasing and looks very high quality and professional. As a result, it is more likely to capture the attention of the audience and those receiving these newsletters.

Nachteile: While there is a good selection of stock photos, I think that this can be improved and iNewsletter can include more stock photos that would be more appropriate to use for different types of things. Personally, I think many of the stock photos that are included in iNewsletter look too professional or are just sometimes not applicable to what it is that I am looking for. At times like that, I will just upload my own images and use that to create the newsletters.

iNewsletter is fantastic

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Lynn S.
Librarian
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Newsletters are easily accessed by our school community via any device they choose. The time taken to put each one together is now minimal to what it used to be and no more paper copies that get lost in school bags!

Vorteile: It is very easy to use for our school newsletter and allows our time to be better utilised with other tasks. We are able to have more than one person working on it, text and photos are easily inserted and moved around, links, video, pdf, etc are also an added bonus to our news items as well. Fantastic

Nachteile: We don't have any negatives to speak of...

Happy with the switch to iNewsletter

Sinead M.
Communications Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: iNewsletter provides me with an easy to use platform for creating and publishing our organisation newsletters. Any issues or questions I've had have been dealt with in a timely manner to my satisfaction. iNewsletter offers a lot for a very small price.

Vorteile: iNewsletter provides a clean, professional, easy to use layout. They have a good supply of sample images and the content can be as long or as short as you like. There is little to no formating required and the auto-created email summary highlights the first three articles for you. As a not-for-profit organisation, we always have to look for the best value for money and iNewsletter ticks all the boxes for us. I would happily recommend them to any other organisation looking for a new e-newsletter provider.

Nachteile: There isn't an option to create/add tables to the pages; and the analytics is somewhat limited.

Good end produtct

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Gustavo B.
Consulter
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a simples tool that brings you really Good results. Easy to use, with a Nice interface, fast learning and worth The price.

Vorteile: The software is intuitive and easy to learns it's basics interface. The UX looks well made. It works fine even with a great amount of information, without any distortion on its layout. Corrections are easy to be done and are real time inserted.

Nachteile: Colored text should be an option. And sometine it slows down, but not enough tô make The experience bad.

Great Resource!!!

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Nicole L.
Admin Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As I stated earlier, the graphics and usage is amazing and we are super satified with it.

Vorteile: I enjoy the level of convience this tool provides to all of the staff. We have used this weekly for our parent newsletters and everyone adores it. The level of high defintion and colors it produces is amazing.

Nachteile: I did notcare for the original set-up but once its set up completely in our system, it is ready to go and it is great.

iNewsletter - our first online newsletter

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Roslyn G.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is slow and it is impossible to get hold of anyone if you have an urgent problem and the publication deadline is looming. Some suggestions/feedback have been taken on board and resolved, such as the difficulties with printing, and others which have been promised haven't happened yet (i.e. inserting tables). Some 'improvements' are actually a backward move (in my opinion) such as the latest 'gallery' formatting but at last the addition of the 'skinny' option here was welcome.
The overall result looks good, is very easy to amend and republish, and easy to navigate.

Vorteile: The end result looks good
You can easily insert a large gallery of photos
There is no limit to the amount of information that can fit in any one section which allows for last minute additions
It is easy to publish/amend/republish

Nachteile: You can't insert tables
More flexibility with 'moving' pictures around would be good
The 'align' option sometimes doesn't work when you select a large body of text - you have to do it by individual paragraphs
An option for coloured text for emphasis would be good
The printing option has improved but still leaves out pictures/PDF icon attachment and some of the pages print in columns when they're not actually in columns

An outstanding platform for our whole school community communication.

Simon C.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Outstanding and have since recommended to no less than 10 colleagues. Love it! I challenge any provider to develop and easier, user friendly experience.

Vorteile: Parents simply love the format and ease of readability on all digital platforms. Ease of use for staff contributors. Capacity to edit and republish is a godsend. Google friendly platform. It's a godsend. Love it!

Nachteile: No issues whatsoever. Occasionally some issues uploading photos. Only use YouTube so videos have to be converted before embedding.

Inewsletter is very good

Christine M.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Providing an easy to read newsletter that is accessible to everyone. Ability to work offline and just login is great. Able to insert images and photos etc to make it more appealing.

Vorteile: it looks good eg layout is very effective. Opportunity to make changes even when newsletter is published.

Nachteile: When transferring words that are bold or italic they don't transfer over. But I have been told that they are working on it.

inewsletter makes it better

Liam B.
Deputy Principal
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the inewsletter to communicate to our school community and share and celebrate our school. It’s easy to use and worth every cent.

Vorteile: It’s a professional looking, easy to use, failsafe way of communicating digitally with your subscribers.

Nachteile: No negative feedback because the support is so good and the product just works.

iNewsletter has made a HUGE difference

Melanie L.
Teacher/Student Wellbeing Leader
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The environmental factor is huge, we were printing so many newsletters so for it to all be online now is fantastic. It is so easy to use and functional, our school loves it.

Vorteile: It's easy to use. It looks fantastic and professional. It duplicates to save starting from scratch each week. Parents can navigate to the section they are looking for. It saves PAPER! Parents can receive it via email. You can add photos, videos, links etc. so it's really multimodal.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is difficult to format it the way I would like to but it is easier now with the updates that have been made.

iNewsletter is the best!

Daniel E.
eLearning Leader
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our parents love it, our staff love it and it's a must for schools!

Vorteile: We used to do boring PDFs and send them out to our parent community but now we use iNewsletter. Not only is it easy to use, it looks great, you can add many images and videos and you receive analytics of parent engagement!

Nachteile: Nothing. It's fantastic. I once even messaged tech support at 8pm and got a response back immediately!!

iNewsletter review

Sharon T.
Receptionist
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The added feature of offering language options has been an asset to us. We deal with people of different nationalities, so to offer a newsletter in their home language is a bonus.

Vorteile: The web-based platform is fully responsive to all devices. It is easy to navigate and visually appealing with the added capability of picture galleries and videos.

Nachteile: Printed hardcopies change the original page formatting.

Great platform

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Marie W.
Marketing and Communications (Mon & Thu only)
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's worked well for us as a school

Vorteile: Ease of dropping in articles, cloning of previous newsletter with or without content, fact that several users can be reading/editing/uploading at any given time

Nachteile: Photos and galleries - occasionally the photos disappear in the main body and you have to add it back in, plus the original photo caption has to be reinserted

iNewsletter hits the mark.

Nigel R.
Deputy Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this software weekly to produce our school newsletter and it is fantastic.

Vorteile: It is so user friendly. Appealing layout improves communication

Nachteile: Some Formatting features e.g Photo placement

iNewsletter Valuable

Juni B.
PA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: St Bede's College have been using iNewsletter since 2014 and personally I love it.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Saving material instantly
aesthetically

Nachteile: Not being able to add colour to text
Tables

iNewsletter

Ruth M.
Library Technician
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using iNewsletter - I have also recommended it to 3 other schools who are now either using it or about to be.

Vorteile: I like the software as it make our newsletter look professional

Nachteile: It can be a bit restrictive - and also I would like to be able to use the columns differently. For example if I have more than one article on a page I would like to be able to start that in a new column, also we have a two week canteen roster - I would like to be able to use two columns and they weeks be even.

Eyecatching Newsletter

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Yvette P.
Administration Manager
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The newsletter looks extremely professional, love the photos and so do our parents. So easy to put together and easy to read.

Vorteile: Ease of use and the results are extemely professional.

Nachteile: Ease of photo editing needs some work. Also the ability to change some heading or words to colour would be beneficial.

Newsletter with ease!

Bernadette C.
PA to Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to send out the Newsletter to over 2,000 prescribers in a matter of seconds. Who could ask for more?

Vorteile: It is intuitive and functional which is a bonus when you are under the pump.

Nachteile: nothing springs to mind as yet except that I wish this software had been available years ago!

Fully contextualised to represent your school

Pamella O.
Assistant Principal
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The layout is clear, attractive,appealing and easy to use. Adding articles, photos and PDFs is easy. Editing and publishing is simple and quick!

Nachteile: Not being able to upload from a cloud, only from my desk top made the process slower in the beginning.

Ease of use and a sharp professional look

Erica P.
Executive Director
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive experience. Ease of constructing a professional newsletter and easy to read once received.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and accessible to all levels of computer literacy.
It looks professional and invites our community to engage
Love the photo gallery feature

Nachteile: Conversion to PDF is not a well developed feature. The PDF needs to be as professional and as usable as the web version.
Could be more flexible with font, style and colour - to individualise the look