ABBYY Business Card Reader

CRM

Beatrice W.
Major Account Manager
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allows me to quickly capture new contacts and when I need to recall the data it is there at my fingertips

Vorteile: It will populate my cell phone and my data base. I also like the business card reader.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything much except it can't always read the business card and I have to put in the data manually

Hi Beatrice,

Thank you for rating our app so high! We are always trying to do our best to make sure that our clients are satisfied.

Regards,
ABBYY Mobile

Excellent product with some flaws

Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I really like the product and I have tried many - this is best in class. That being said, it does have some flaws - for example, its Facebook search feature, which is an incredibly good idea, is broken, and only lists a string of numbers as a result. This works fine in the app, but is incapable of being exported. I contacted support, which was slow and difficult to communicate successfully with, and was told after waiting almost a week, that all I need to do is cut and paste the numbers into a Facebook search field. First - I workaround is not working software, second - they must not have tested the solution because it did not work. Oh, and I was told, that the developers were looking into it. Plus, when I paid for the app, I was overcharged. I was told I could go through a whole process to get the few dollars back. Not a great solution to spend an hour to get a few bucks. They can keep the money and I will use the time productively instead and write about it in a review instead. All of this sounds negative, which is a shame, because overall, it is a really good and useful app. It is kind of like painting the Mona Lisa with a smear on her cheek...

Vorteile: Easy to use. Some great features. Decent OCR.

Nachteile: Limited export options. Facebook feature, which is an incredibly good idea is broken. Missing some obvious customizations that would allow it to be even more useful. The OCR, while decent, could be better. This is strange considering who makes the product.

von ABBYY Production an 7.5.2019

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave a review!
We sincerely want to fix the issue you faced. Please write us to mobile_support@abbyy.com. We'll do our best to help!

Best Business Card Reader on the market

Ryan B.
Manager / Notary Public
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very Very Satisfied

Vorteile: Easy to use, very quick, and accurate , very reliable

Nachteile: Not integrated with Siri yet. I’d like to be able to say Hey Siri, John Smith business card and the card itself pops up

Hi Ryan,
Thanks a lot for your review, it's a pleasure! We'll try to work even harder so you could get maximum benefit from our app:)

Nancy N.
Reconnect Navigator
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love saving paper and stress of keeping up with business cards

Nachteile: wish I had more space and when I delete it allows me to make room for additional cards

Hi Nancy,
Thank you for great feedback and for your suggestion! We'll work further to provide you with an even better experience:)
ABBYY Mobile

Great way to scan and OCR business cards

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Syed saad Q.
Manager Smart Grid
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Always on the lookout for a good way to organize my contacts, and Abby does the job.

Nachteile: Didn’t integrate well with Google contacts.

Awesome application

Richard D.
Case Manager
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am satisfied and by using this application it saves so much time and less keeping business cards.

Vorteile: Taking a picture of a business card and automatically the info goes on your contacts.

Nachteile: Takes a while to get used to the application and how to use it.

Hi Richard,

It is a pleasure to have such feedback from our users! Thank you for being with us!

iPad Upgrad

Terry H.
Americas Business Development Manager
Chemikalien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of Use and ability to replicate across multiple devices in the Cloud

Nachteile: Software does not auto rotate when using and iPad. This does not allow a user to take pictures of business cards when the iPad is being used in horizontal mode. All software auto rotates when iPads are turned 90 degrees.

von ABBYY Production an 18.4.2019

Thank you for your feedback! We sincerely want to fix the situation that you encounter with the camera. Please feel free to email us at mobile_support@abbyy.com.

ABBYY Mobile

Best way to get your contacts via cards

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: it's been a great way to access the people you meet at different shows because I can sore via date

Vorteile: ease of capture the cards, the ability to see the card after, the ability to change information not captured on strange cards

Nachteile: cannot redirect the ability to send copies of my card via gmail, I do not use the iphone mail client

von ABBYY Production an 18.4.2019

Thank you for your feedback and your valuable comments! Please feel free to contact our support team - we'll try to fix the issue: mobile_support@abbyy.com

ABBYY Mobile

Very good but could be improved

Gian paolo R.
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I liked very much the possibility to deliver my own environmentally-free business card and the possibility to store on my iPhone a number of colleagues' business cards (also importing them, as needed, in my address book). However, some software glitches and the price could make you think over whether it is worth it. Sofwtare improvements and better interactions would definitively encourage wider adoption by more consumers

Vorteile: The most attractive and environmentally-free feature of Abbyy business card reader is the possibility to design (in a sophisticated way) your own electronic business card to hand out to others, saving paper and trees. Also saving other people's business cards, both as images and as text/vcf through OCR is very functional and useful.

Nachteile: I think that the integration of the Abbyy BCR App with other iOs functionalities (I use an iPhone) and interacting with other Apps could be improved. In addition, while designing your own business card delivers in the end a high quality product, it is sometime not so straightforward to work through it.

von ABBYY Production an 18.4.2019

Thanl you for your review!
It is a pleasure to have such feedback from users. Thank you for being with us!

ABBYY Business Card Reader - useful app

Pavel B.
Financial Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall good experience! I simply can't find a similar app that performs better than this one.

Vorteile: - Feature to export data to Excel;
- Cloud sync.

Nachteile: - Not possible to select area on the card to scan;
- Diacritics are not recognized everytime;
- Advertising not in its place.

Hi Pavel,
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review!
We've forwarded your comments to the developers and will try to make your experience even better. Thank you for being with us!

ABBYY Mobile Team

Excellent Biz Card Reader - Saves a ton of Time!

Regional Sales Engineer
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app is similar to an expense report app that scans receipts. I don't need to manually enter biz card info which saves a lot of time. Additionally, I can send a quick email with my info, which helps create the 2-way com. channel.

Vorteile: Great Timesaver. I love how the contacts are immediately synced to my phone and therefore my G-suite account. I can scan a biz card on my phone and send an email from my PC using that contact info almost immediately

Nachteile: Some of the recognition AI is still a bit buggy. The company name is almost always wrong because the AI looks for it in the email address, which gets a bit annoying. The reply email also doesn't include the spaces that I set when I try to send from my iPhone. Every time I post a reply email, I have to edit it to include paragraph spacing.

von ABBYY Production an 17.4.2019

Thanks for your feedback! We will take it into account your comments while developing future versions. Please feel free to contact our support team mobile_support@abbyy.com We'll do our best to help!
Have a great day,
ABBYY Mobile

Never lose a a card or new contact again

Neale G.
Construction Comsultant
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Business cards are always easy to lose but with his App I manage to save all new contact details to my phone contacts

Vorteile: This App is so useful and places the Name Address and contact details including email and web addresses into your phone contacts

Nachteile: You have to be careful about focus and light as some of the data becomes mixed up

Hi Neale,
Thanks a lot for your feedback and rating us so high! It's a real pleasure! Thank you for being with us:)

Great product

Jim K.
Sales mgr
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful product

Vorteile: Easier than carrying a bunch of cards great app

Nachteile: Nothing is wrong with its just great very cool

Hi Jim,

It is a pleasure to receive such feedback! We will do our best to once again provide you with the best product possible! Thank you for being with us!

John K.
Pharmacist
Pharmazeutika, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None

Vorteile: Reduces clutter of keeping physical business cards.
Easy to use

Nachteile: Sometimes (rarely) camera does not get entire image.

Hi John,
Thnak you for the feedback about our app! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review:)
Have a great day!

Regards,

Very Useful App

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Drew D.
Sales
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This app is easy to use and is usually accurate in it's scans. Only had a few instances where I have had to correct the information.

Nachteile: Occasionally mis-reads a card but it is usually on a card that is very busy with a lot of information

Hi Drew,
Thank you for the review and for your great comments!
Have a nice day:)
Redards,

So Helpful

George K.
Vice President
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When networking at various functions and collect cards from prospects, I immediately put in my phone. It is so easy to followup now!

Vorteile: It is so nice to have business cards so available. I use to keep them in a drawer and could never find the one I wanted when I needed a number.

Nachteile: Nothing. It is so convenient. I would recommend to any business person.

Hi George,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience! Your feedback is very important for us as we are constantly working to do things better.
ABBYY Mobile

Great tool for collecting business contacts!

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use this application frequently to scan and save contact information for business and other contacts. I save them all to a csv file and upload them to my phone contacts.

Vorteile: It is very convenient and easy to use. Easily scans business cards and converts them to a csv file or Salesforce. You can create your own business card to send to other customers or contacts. Also saves all info to the cloud.

Nachteile: I didn’t like that it didn’t automatically transfer the information from the card to contacts.

Good Job

President/CEO
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: better than good but not really good just yet. Needs some cleaning up and perfecting and then it would be great.

Vorteile: Population of information is best but can use a lot of work for better identification.

Nachteile: I still have to go in and verify a lot, especially if the business card does not have a white background.

von ABBYY Production an 7.5.2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestion! We'll work further to make the app better. Stay tuned:)
ABBYY Mobile

I love this program. It saves me so much time

Leslie M.
VP, Business Development

Kommentare: ABBYY Business Card Reader saves me so much time. No need after a conference to have to key in information from business cards. Wonderful program

Vorteile: How it translate the business cards to true written words and most of the time it correct. I show every one this program and love it.

Nachteile: I have absolutely No complaints with this program

Hi Leslie,
Thank you for your review and for the warm words, it's real pleasure to receive them! Thank you for being with us:)
ABBYY Mobile

Information captured from a business card

Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: especially after a show this tool is invaluable to record all of the visitors

Vorteile: Ease of use with my IPhone and speed of capture

Nachteile: sometimes misreads a suffix as the company

von ABBYY Production an 7.5.2019

Thank you for a positive feedback and rating us great! We are glad you are satisfied with our app.

ABBYY Mobile

A fantastic way to organise all of your cards

James R.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's great! I am careless with peoples cards, but am now in the habit of scanning straight away. I have relied on it a few times.

Vorteile: I like the fact I can add all the cards to my phone contacts before I lose them and can also store a photo of the card to jog my memory if need be!

Nachteile: I haven't really found anything I don't like. The only thing I worry about is losing the contacts I've logged. I would like to be able to back up some how.

Hi James,
Thanks a lot for your feedback and rating us high! It's a real pleasure! We will do our best to deliver an even better customer experience.

zzABBYY Business Card Reader

Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ease of use, this software has many uses that are easy and fast.

Nachteile: when the scanner does not scan correct information,

von ABBYY Production an 7.5.2019

Thank you for a positive feedback! We appreciate that a lot:)

Solid application

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Sean W.
Finance Broker
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Very easy to use and easy to categorise it.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are errors with business cards, but you can fix it quickly.

Hi Sean,
Thank you for your valuable comment! We're glad that you like the app. Hope you'll stay with us:)

Shuvash Lamichhane

Shuvash L.
General Manager
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am happy on the overall experience. Just feel there is room for improvement on the navigation of saved cards.

Vorteile: Scanning to saving the details are quick and appreciable.

Nachteile: Navigation to saved cards takes but more time and is confusion initially

Hi Shuvash,

Thank you for being with us!
We will do our best to once again provide you with the best products possible.

Fantastic

Ceo
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: How easy it is to use and how accurate it is

Nachteile: Nothing really it Seems to work very well

von ABBYY Production an 7.5.2019

Thank you for a positive feedback! We are glad that our app seems helpful for you:)