Filtern nach:

Über WiseTime

WiseTime ist ein automatisches Zeiterfassungsprogramm, das Spaß macht! Schluss mit Excel-Zeittabellen.

Erfahre mehr über WiseTime

Mazyar m. H.
Mazyar m. H.
President in USA

Perfect Fit

Kommentare: Wise time is easy to use, integrates perfectly with my practice-management system, and helps me to automate time-keeping so I can concentrate on the work.

Integrates with my practice-management software (Clio); let's me quickly organize and send time to be billed

Too granular at times (so it takes too long to use); needs to improve its task recognition (AI)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Time Tracker

Warum WiseTime gewählt wurde: Manufacturer of the last product shut down

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WiseTime: Wisetime was easier to use and more intuitive. Also, a better value.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for taking the time to review WiseTime. We're glad to hear that you are finding our Clio Connector useful. We also appreciate your feedback regarding granularity and task recognition and are very happy to let you know that we are currently working on improvements in these areas which we can't wait to unveil later this year.

Tyler M.
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Natural, easy, accurate time.

Kommentare: Legal timekeeping and billing that doesn't require constant mangaging of a start/stop button and no billing clients for in between or inactive periods.

I like that I can leave this application runnig on on my computers without noticing any loss of memory and processing capacity! That's while running several resource hogging apps and cloud servers simultaniously. When I am ready to open the WiseTime Console, It's easy to identify and group activities to client matters and I get the individual totals for each matter. Now I feel 100% confident in our true, honest billing. Backed with thorough activity logs, like window titles and the program being used.

I would like to be able to see the monthly or weekly total time kept for each "TAG", "Group" or for me that means which "Matter".

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for your review Tyler. We love that WiseTime is letting you focus on your work without interruption and bill honestly without having to worry about meticulous record keeping. Sounds like it's doing what we designed it to! Check out the articles in the help guide to see how you can view your activity for any given date, filtered by tag (or matter): https://help.wisetime.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005023453-Reports-Dashboards

Jess H.
Senior Software QA Engineer in USA
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for tracking multiple projects seamlessly

Kommentare: After I started using WiseTime, it takes me 5-10 minutes to fill out my timesheets (was at least 30-45 minutes per day before!)

The best feature of WiseTime is that I can focus on what I'm working on, and forget about stopping timers or updating job codes and all the distracting things that come with time-tracking multiple projects. I like the tagging system, very easy to set up and update as needed.

Occasionally, there will be a window title that WiseTime doesn't pick up on. I just tag those entries myself at the end of the day. No other negatives that I can think of.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for taking the time to review us Jess. We're glad to hear that WiseTime is saving you more than half an hour each day - that's wonderful! Regarding any window titles that aren't picked up, please do send them through when they occur and we can continue to improve the app for you. You can send them using the Feedback button in the bottom left of the console or by emailing support@wisetime.com

Isabelle D.
Trademark agent in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Surprising when you discover what you do daily.

Kommentare: I would like to exploit it more efficiently but must admit that it has alrealy changed my daily work.

I could trace my daily actions through a report and realized that, alghouth I work very hard, my actions were scattered. it help me to plan my work efficiency and it works because I can keep an eye on my daily work.

I must briefly rewrite my tasks for billing in order that the client understands what I did.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for your review Isabelle. We're always happy to hear that our tool helps people work more efficiently. Regarding the re-writing of your tasks for billing, we have a function that allows you to group the activities together and add a narrative description for your client reports. Check out this short video: https://help.wisetime.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032966394-Grouping-Time-Entries-Adding-Narratives

Carl C.

WiseTime is a Great Tool

Kommentare: It has really increased our time tracking with a small but busy law firm.

It really gives me ease of mind that if I have to jump between tasks, those task time records will be preserved.

You need to let WiseTime train you on how it works. The bit about how it tracks time when you step away from your computer is a bit wonky at times.

Antwort von WiseTime

Hi Carl, thanks very much for taking the time to review WiseTime. We're glad that it's helping you move between tasks with ease. If you ever do want a little extra help using the tool, our team is always available for online training or Q&A. Simply email contact@wisetime.com to schedule a time or ask a question.

Elizabeth S.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Easy to Use and Accurate

It integrates very well with Clio and the time goes automatically into Clio without additional steps

Allows you to post untagged items and you cannot redo. A warning would be helpful

Antwort von WiseTime

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are glad the Clio integration is working well for you. Regarding the posting of untagged time, you can edit this setting to not allow any untagged time to get posted. See number 7 here: https://help.wisetime.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033535033-Team-Settings. We hope this helps :)

Certified Timberline Consultant in USA
Computer-Software

Consultants needing to track time & activity on client projects

Kommentare: Track client billable & non-billable time. Increased our billable hours by 17% by tracking lost time and also increased our productivity by not losing hours spent filling out manual time sheets each week.

My team and I were trying to find an automated time tracker for how long we spend on specific client projects & jobs. Some projects are individual and others we work together as a team but remotely. The Team version let us report on the total team's time spent & activities on these projects. We also have an audit trail for any client request. We tried the start and stops time trackers, but they all had obvious user faults if you forget to start/stop and/or the time it took to allocate time to each little project. We have many projects and needed something to allow us to still multitask and track the billable hours we spend on clients, along with the non-billables to optimize our in-office & remote team efforts. With the software installed on our computers we just go about our normal day and the WiseTime software tracks our time and activity on everything we do in the background, love that! Then at any point, we can review our time on the online Console (dashboard) and do any client/job allocations. It has an a handy auto-tagging feature that auto tags/labels our time spent on client projects & jobs by scanning each activity for a predefined keyword list. A nice feature for my own personal privacy is the privacy exclusion which lets me add software or websites to exclude from the tracking, ie if I'm taking a break and checking personal e-mail, Skyping, Amazon shopping, etc. It just automatically doesn't track them if I include them in the list. Gave me peace of mind.

No mobile app. Would be nice to have, but I'm still able to allocate onsite meetings manually on my iPhone's browser. Doesn't track attendance, but that wasn't what we were focused on.

Inez H.
Managing Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Excellent addition to time logging software

Kommentare: I can cross reference WiseTime when creating my invoices to ensure that Customers are getting good value for money.

It logs what I'm doing automatically so I don't need to think about manually logging my time.

It only stores the data for one month. It is difficult to easily consolidate the information tracked The application occasionally conflicts with other software, i.e. does not allow the installation of IBM Rapport Security Software whilst active.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Inez. We are happy to hear that WiseTime has relived you of the need to think about timekeeping. Please also note that the Pro and Enterprise plans allow you to store data for up to 2 years so you might find these useful. Don't hesitate to get in touch at contact@wisetime.com if you have any questions about plans or features.

Manager, Trade Marks in Singapur
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality, ease of use, comprehensive analysis of work time usage

Kommentare: Easy tracking of work time, ensures accurate billing to my clients.

Super easy to use and seamless experience in tracking my work time.

Would like it more if I was able to select multiple items and accord them with a single category. Currently I have to tag the items one by one.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for taking the time to review WiseTime. We're happy to hear that it's working well for you. There are a few ways to quickly tag multiple items at once. I'd encourage you to watch the short instructional videos here: https://help.wisetime.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032980754-Tagging-Entries and https://help.wisetime.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032966394-Grouping-Time-Entries-Adding-Narratives

Richard K.
Structural Engineering Designer in USA
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wisetime consumer review

Kommentare: I've enjoyed the simplicity and effectiveness of the software. I like how it automatically runs when i turned on the computer. Makes filling out my timesheets way easier and stress free.

The automated time and activity tracking.

Activity tracking when using a different software could be more specific. Sometimes when I review my past activities its difficult to distinguish which tasks it was for.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for your review Richard, it's great to hear that WiseTime is saving you time and stress. We've also taken your feedback on board as we continue to improve the way WiseTime helps you to review your activities quickly.

Andrea F.
Patent attorney, Partner in Deutschland
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

when ever and where ever

Kommentare: We work with WiseTime for quite a while, it is smooth, so smooth that you hardly consider writing a review; however now in Corona times where every body works remotely and finds it self confronted with various new challenges.... it is such a relief that WiseTime tracks all project work - again without any extra effort and allows me posting/summarising the time dockets so easily.

Without any extra effort the software tells you how much time you have spend on a certain project. Some simple clicks and the information is part of your billing system - fantastic

Truly no complains - I also like the constant developments improving WiseTime

Antwort von WiseTime

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Andrea. We are pleased to know that WiseTime continues to support your team as you work remotely during this time.

Marisa G.
paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time Tracking Made Easy!

Kommentare: WiseTime has provided an excellent experience.

Over the past year I have struggled to capture where all my time went during the day. Being in a very busy environment I can say that WiseTime has truly been a lifesaver. WiseTime captures every single thing that I do during my work day! I use to remember a time when I couldn't even recall what I had done a few hours prior, not anymore thanks to WiseTime. I cannot wait to see how WiseTime progresses over the years!

There were not any cons that I have experienced during my time using WiseTime.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Marisa. We're so pleased to know that WiseTime has helped you easily capture all your activity in your busy role :)

Riccardo B.
Patent Engineer in Deutschland

Good Software

Kommentare: Very Happy

It is very easy and intuitive to use. Automatic recognition of Tags is useful as well as easy grouping and ungrouping

Reports should have more functionalities. Time periods in which Wisetime is off, should have more options. Ranges in which Wise time is on (e.g. 8am to 8pm) would be useful.

Antwort von WiseTime

Hi Riccardo, thank you for taking the time to review WiseTime. We are in the process making improvements to our reporting functionality, so your feedback is very important to us and duly noted. If you have any further feedback or requests, don't hesitate to let us know at contact@wisetime.com

Daniel H.
Patent Attorney in Neuseeland
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simply brilliant

Kommentare: Just great. I'm recording more time over more cases, and less time on single cases. I know accurately what time I have spent on each case. I record the time spent when I receive and email and read through it - this typically wouldn't be captured if I didn't then immediately start work on the job. Maybe I am biased because I am lazy and want to do perform useful work instead of record all time manually.

Wisetime reminds me of every job I did during the day on my PC, and away from my PC.

Wisetime does not automatically group time slots of the same case together.

Antwort von WiseTime

Hey Daniel, thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is much appreciated as we continue to improve WiseTime.

Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Supervisor in Venezuela

Monitoring of commercial tasks and analyzing competing companies.

Kommentare: We could use WiseTime easily generate and send reports through the console online. We have set up reports to be scheduled for specific dates or timestamps, and are generated as PDF or Excel files.

Best of WiseTime is that collects data without an Internet connection, so users need not be connected.

The function of WiseTime Console is based on the cloud, and you can not access this module when you are not connected to the Internet. This is definitely a negative for the operation of the software aspect.

Gustavo A.
Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bill clients correctly

I get to group projects and bill those hours to the correct client. I also like the feature for idle time because I step away for a meeting and am able to bill the meeting.

The titles for the time stamp is the title of the document I am using. It may only be my case but I use the same name for various projects so I sometimes get confused on what project I was working on. An automatic screen shot feature would easily solve this problem.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us Gustavo. It's greatly appreciated as we continue to improve the application.

Tobias L.
Head of IT in Deutschland
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

easy to use, privacy first

- easy to use, through automatic tracking - privacy first: only you can see what you did, your supervisor first can see it after you posted it

- some updates are not as stable then others, but these don't last long and maybe I'm subscribed on the beta-upgrades

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback Tobias. We're glad that our emphasis on personal privacy is working well for you. You can check if you are on the Beta Channel in Preferences and update it to Stable if you prefer: https://help.wisetime.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033496553-Your-App-Updates-Preferences

Paul G.
Icd in Österreich
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Top Quality

Kommentare: Top service

The app is really fast. The support service is ok.

Email frequantie. Product presentations.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for taking the time to review us Paul. We're glad that WiseTime is working for you :)

Casey B.
Principal in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Wise Time is fantastic

Kommentare: Customer service is great. I was so surprised when I needed assistance once to get a phone call from a real person half-way around the world.

The software works in the background and is so easy to use!

On occasion, if I restart my computer, I have to restart the program.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thank you for your review Casey, we're so glad to hear that WiseTime is working well for you. The restart behaviour you have mentioned should not be the case. We will contact you separately to resolve that issue :)

Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use to track time

Kommentare: I didn't know what I was missing.

This has been an asset to remember all of the things I do in a day so I can bill for them.

There is nothing I don't like about this program.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your review of WiseTime, we really appreciate the feedback. We're so glad to hear that WiseTime is letting you focus on your work without interruption and bill honestly without having to worry about meticulous record keeping. Sounds like it's doing what we designed it to!

Cathleen G.
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Easy for First Time User

Kommentare: I am using to track research time and time spent on work for various clients in my consulting business

Ease of set up and ability to customize and personalize tracking

It did take me a little bit of trial and error to use - and the instructions were pretty high level.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for taking the time to review WiseTime Cathleen. We're glad that the tool is working well for you. These short videos might help to explain a few key functions to help you maximise your use: https://help.wisetime.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033008614-Quick-Start-User-Guide Or you can always book a short demo to get a run through from one of our team: https://wisetime.com/contact/?enquiry-type=Request+a+demo

Eric P.
Partner in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Very Good.

It helps you stay organized and you can refer back to see what you have worked on. As an attorney who lives on the billable hour this is a way to be honest and to justify your fees. Great product!

It would be better if the program allowed more detail before you submit the request to go to Clio -- its very limited and not user friendly.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for the feedback Eric, we love that WiseTime is helping you bill better. We'd also love to know more about your feedback regarding Clio. We are always looking to improve and your input is greatly appreciated. Your account manager will be in touch to chat.

Andrea H.
Legal Assistant in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless and easy to use

The feature that I like the most is how the software measured and provided visibility on how much time I spend in the office. It is seamless and very easy to record time.

The feature that I liked the least is when a pop-up appears when I am inactive for a period of time. It would often appear when I am reviewing a document that requires focus and when it comes up, it would break my workflow. I am sure this can be easily turned off but I did not get a chance to look into it.

Antwort von WiseTime

Hey Andrea, thanks for taking the time to review WiseTime. We really appreciate your feedback. You can disable the manual time prompt by selecting Preferences from your app menu and simply unticking the box next to 'enable'. I hope that helps but there is more info here too: https://help.wisetime.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032960094-General-App-Preferences

Troy W.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WiseTime is the best time-tracking software I've used!

Kommentare: We are always working on different projects throughout the day, and WiseTime is an efficient way to track the time spent on all of them!

I love the ease of use, how it accurately tracks your time automatically, how it asks you 'where you've been' and finally, the ease of making changes to any time incorrectly tracked.

It auto tracks upon a computer restart so that's a little bit annoying

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for taking the time to review us Troy. We're so glad to hear that WiseTime is helping you to efficiently gather accurate time data from your day :)

VCIO in UK

Where Has This Been All My Life

I've been tracking my time for years for billing purposes and like many professionals I often have to fill the gaps by reviewing my diary and emails at the end of the month. The autonomous feature of Wisetime is a game changer for me.

Not being able to add tags after posting.

Antwort von WiseTime

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with WiseTime, and we are happy to hear that the app has helped you to spend less time manually piecing together your month. We have also taken your feedback on board regarding editing tags after posting.