Über Thexyz Webmail

Enterprise-class email platform that syncs with Outlook, smartphone, webmail and mobile apps to facilitate email archiving & migration.

Erfahre mehr über Thexyz Webmail

It's a full-featured email package, supports a webmail interface as well as local clients.

Some account management aspects are geared more toward advanced users, but if that's you then there's no real problem.

Bewertungen zu Thexyz Webmail

Thexyz Webmail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für Thexyz Webmail

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Thexyz Webmail bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Adam S.
President in Kanada

Excellent Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic. Recommend for all our clients, and for anyone who is having any issues or headaches with existing company.

Very comparable to all the top email/webmail companies I have used in the past, and the price and customer support is far superior

Nothing. Software is exactly what I had hoped for.

Ngwa N.
Administrative Officer in Kamerun
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thexyz Webmail: Your virtual office assistant

Kommentare: I do not have to worry about missing out on something important because I am constantly being reminded. It's a virtual office assistant for me.

My overall experience is wonderful. The first thing I enjoy while using this tool is the presence of multiple features, including a shared calendar, cloud drive, full email encryption, aliases, SMS and email reminders, notes and tasks, just to mention this few. This is more than just a mailing tool. It is an office, with a virtual assistant (reminders) through which I do not miss any opportunity or option. I often receive notifications sent through email or text message. Thexyz Webmail also offers full data security, so I do not have to worry about third parties hacking or interfering with my sensitive emails. One outstanding feature of Thexyz Webmail is the fact that it synchronises contacts; it brings all the contacts in one place and thanks to this, I have been able retrieve some contacts which I, otherwise, would have lost. That it has spam filtering option and is an add-free platform really make it easy and comfortable to use.

The pricing, though quite minimal, stops many people from getting the best out of the software. I also discover that getting into specific options within Thexyz, at times, is time consuming since it constantly needs to redirect. Apart from these, it is still a wonderful tool and I will always give it 5 stars.

Engineer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Tags all email as spam

TheXYZ has written the most efficient spam filter in existence: simply tag everything as spam and let the customer sort it out. My whitelist now includes ebay, Amazon, PayPal, UPS, USPS, WA.Gov, Etsy and a host of other major players, because otherwise TheXYZ will delete them. Legitimate email from some of the biggest businesses on the web, yet somehow they tag them as spam. Complaining to support is futile, they don't seem to see anything wrong with forcing every, single, customer to whitelist every, single, business on the web. Okay, it's not a bug - it's a feature! So I'm writing this review to let prospective customers know about this wonderful feature.

Jessy A.
President in Kanada
Think-Tanks, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Take control of your email

Overall, I’m very happy with Thexyz. A paid email service isn’t for everyone, but if you really want to own and take control of your email, then you should give Thexyz a look. I have been moving away from a mix of Gmail and web host email offerings, and for what I was looking for, their premium webmail plan is perfect for me. I get to use my own domain and create as many email aliases as I want. Every mailing list and company gets its own unique email address alias, I also set up a throwaway alias every month. When one of these aliases is sold on, taken in a data breach or otherwise misused, I can immediately shut it down. Even those clever companies that block Mailinator addresses can’t do anything against this.

The web interface is good, it has a few visual flourishes, but it’s nothing to get excited about.

Tamara E.
Speech-Language Pathologist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Sounds Good! Thexyz webmail review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used Thexyz with great success over the past few years. the service came highly recommended by another colleague. The use-friendly interface and invaluable tech support have helped me streamline my business, facilitating my administration responsobilities and enabling me to spend more time with my clients and programme development.

I cannot express how much I have valued this software! It's ease of use, accessibility and organizational platform has been an invaluable asset to my business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has ALWAYS been available and so patient with my questions.

I would really like to have a FAX option in this software.

David H.
Pres in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Private Webmail

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The customer service is exceptional with the XYZ. You get a live person with excellent English language skills.

I like that the email works well. I object to Gmail and others that search my mail for advertising purposes etc. The XYZ is more private. The XYZ also creates an archive so if something is deleted then it can be retrieved.

I use the XYZ webmail with Cloze and I love the combination but the ema search function require me at times to log into the XYZ webmail. It's a minor inconvenience.

Michael B.
Owner in Kanada

The email service is excellent and any tech support requests are usually resolved very quickly!

Kommentare: Canada based email management.

It's reliable, feature rich and a very fast service. The customer support is friendly and prompt. Very pleased with the value overall.

Lateasha G.
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I have had great experience with Webmail. I have had much success with using this product in my company.

I love the fact that this software is user friendly and easy for me and my staff to utilize.

There are no cons, I LOVE this software!

Peter L.
Missionary in Japan
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Wonderful affordable service!

Kommentare: I get consistent email syncing and filing. I don't find that I'm loosing or misplacing emails like was the case on my old server.

I love how easily I was able to connect, add and remove accounts. I have always found the service reliable and have had 100% up time. I have lots of emails and their servers have never failed me.

I wish there was a package available to allow small discounts for users who have multiple accounts.

Chris L.
Owner/Operator in Kanada
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Good overall experience

For someone with experience, it helps me do the job well. It's a clean interface with lots of features.

Though having lots of features, It would be great to have video tutorials for each and every feature offered on the backend. Also just always make sure your offerings stay up-to-date with industry trends and the competition too. Thanks!

Gita N.
Mindfulness Instructor and Director of MFAA in Kanada

It is a user-friendly software and I like it.

It is a new soft ware and you can check your emails anywhere and the support is very good, I am happy with them.

Sometimes it is a bit hard to navigate, but usually, I find my way and continue the navigation, I can also call and ask the support which sometimes is time-consuming, so this is the Cons in my opinion.

Samson S.
Mortgage Agent in Kanada
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

It’s easy to use without too many options. Simplicity with web based access.

Signature does not take with photos and format when transferring over.

Tony M.
Manager BD in Kanada
Metallabbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Tonans review

Kommentare: amazing

I like how easy it was to use and liked the design

There was Nothing that I didn't like about it