Filtern nach:

4.3/5
    3.7/5
    4.7/5

Über ShipCaddie

Shipping software for eCommerce retailers, #PL fulfillment centers, and manufacturers.

Erfahre mehr über ShipCaddie

3 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Cyndi B.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2019

"Reliable shipping program with great customer support!"

Vorteile: It's affordable and allows many options for shipping. Saves me trips waiting in line at the Post Office. Now I can just bring in my packages and leave them as I have tracking provided by the program.

Nachteile: I wish there was a manual to read about how to use the program. I'm not real tech competent and have to ask for support more than I'd like. The good news is that the support team is there as soon as I need them. They walk me through any problems I am having and if they can't fix it immediately they make sure they do it in a timely matter. I have nothing but praise for this software and company.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Grant C.
Marketing Project Manager
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2018

"Great company to work with. Always wanting to improve my experience"

Vorteile: The software is was easily implemented, and ShipCaddie's service was with us every step. Work that would have taken us a couple of hours has been cut in half thanks to ShipCaddie

Nachteile: They implemented a new feature that took some time to get used to. Not sure if its a con because now that I know how to use it I love it!

• Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Joe A.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2018

"Not Ready for Prime Time"

Kommentare: They had a great trial period and pricing was competitive and sales folks were responsive to questions, but it just lacked too many necessary features to make it a workable platform.

Vorteile: Software has a lot of potential, including a discount on overall shipping costs and desire of staff to reach out for feedback.

Nachteile: Lacking several business features and basic functions necessary to ship packages.

• Bewertet am 3.9.2018