Very friendly and helpful staff. A definite asset to our daily workflow.

Bewertet am 21.8.2017
Cecile D.
pharmacist
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saving

Vorteile: Easy to navigate and make appointments. Our tech savvy customers love the online booking feature but it is also easy for us to book appointments in-store. With the help of the techs we have been able to modify and add new services as our pharmacy clinics have expanded. Tech support is available when needed.

Nachteile: We needed training initially to get familiar with the program, a step-by-step guide would be beneficial. It's not easy to change the format or templates. It must be done by tech support with limited staff.

von Chriscom an 22.8.2017

Thank-you for your review! We are always happy to help with customization's as we appreciate there are a lot of options available. We go over this during the training session initially and complete as much of the customization's as we can during that time. We also have an online knowledge base with step by step instructions for specific topics where you can also submit a question. The link can be found in the footer of your site and it doesn't require a separate login. Hope that helps!

HQ enables me to wonderfully schedule my pharmacy appointments, giving me more time to do pt. care!

Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Lisa Z.
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to schedule all my pharmacy appointments has enabled me to focus on patient care and not on the technicalities of booking appointments. I love that pts. can re-schedule their appt. from home.

Vorteile: The health questionnaires are very, very helpful and I often gather information on my pts. that I didn't previously have :)

Nachteile: Having to adjust the public booking hours, which is quite a tedious task. If the "page" could include more dates then I wouldn't have to keep on clicking "next page".

von Chriscom an 14.8.2017

Thank you for your review! We can easily include more dates on the page and will include that in our next update. Feel free to give us a call anytime to discuss the options available in regards to adjusting your public bookings hours. Toll Free: 1-866-470-4470

Great functionality that allows us to run our pharmacy based travel clinic efficiently

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Jen B.
Pharmacist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The features that allow for our medical director and pharmacists to communicate about patient files in a secure way, the ability to generate prescriptions and to track booster doses

Nachteile: It would be fantastic if the software integrated with pharmacy dispensing systems as there is a lot of duplication of work. As well, if it interfaced with CPSO's database to allow for MD information to be populated in so that faxes can be sent with more ease.

von Chriscom an 15.8.2017

Hi Jen, Thanks for your review!
We agree and would love to integrate with pharmacy dispensing systems such as Kroll, but it's just not feasible for us at this time. We do have reports that you can generate as PDF's and then upload where needed to save the data entry.
We also do provide a link to the CPSO database for retrieving MD information. I will contact you directly to learn more about the feature you are looking for. We have also starting looking at building a fax function which would allow you to fax directly from records within HQ3.

This program saves me so much money and time as it streamlines my booking process

Bewertet am 10.8.2017
Kelly H.
Pharmacist owner

Vorteile: The fact that patients are responsible for entering their own information- I have everything I need before that patient sees me in my office

Nachteile: Currently there has been a glitch where some of prepopulated info has disappeared- Rx directions have disappeared

von Chriscom an 14.8.2017

Hi Kelly, Thanks for the review! I'm sorry to hear there might be a glitch. We will reach out to you now for some additional details and ensure that gets cleared up asap.