Über Siteimprove

Siteimprove verändert die Art und Weise, wie du deine digitale Präsenz verwaltest und umsetzt.

Erfahre mehr über Siteimprove

Dan H.
Web Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"SiteImprove is absolutely our favorite web governance product."

Vorteile: We use the full version of SiteImprove, which has analytics, QA, accessibility checking, you name it. It's a fantastic product that we use every day to make sure our websites are up-to-date, and provides a much better analytics solution than Google.

Nachteile: It's a bit pricey, no lie, and possibly not the best solution for smaller- to medium-sized outfits. For enterprise, though, there's none better. Provided you're not publishing thousands of pages on your site.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Customer Success
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2019

"Great value for money"

Kommentare: This has been super helpful for our organization. It's helped us clean up our broken links, misspellings, and also highlights accessibility issues right on the page whereas one of their competitors that's half the cost makes you look into the HTML or use a chrome extension which is not as easy as Siteimprove. Siteimprove also integrated well with our CMS. They've helped us easily track our Analytics data and better understand the data vs. Google which is free but more cumbersome.

Vorteile: Easy to use, it's priced well for all it can do for our team. Able to track progress and create custom reports for my boss and team. Love that I can reach out to the Success team for help because they've always been super responsive and check in with me.

Nachteile: None. It's been super helpful with ADA Compliance.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Chris C.
Marketing Executive
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2020

"An absolute must-have site optimisation tool"

Kommentare: On top of the outstanding business-as-usual features, we've been working to really nail down an accessibility audit on our website which genuinely could not have been done effectively without this tool.

Vorteile: A one-stop shop for website management and optimisation; accessibility, broken links, heatmapping and page load speed can all be managed through a seamlessly-build user interface.

Nachteile: Updates and crawls run particularly slowly, particularly for larger websites. That aside, I couldn't fault any of the features available on Siteimprove.

• Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Andy F.
Director of Strategic Content
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2018

"Great information for sites with outbound links. "

Vorteile: I like the consistency and clarity of the reporting with SiteImprove. The tool gives us accurate accounting of broken links and misspellings. It's especially useful if you have a site that has been around for years with a large amount of outbound links. Inevitably, those link destinations change or those pages are deleted altogether. SiteImprove saves user frustration over broken links and administrator embarrassment over misspellings.

Nachteile: I would love an option to incorporate more analytics into the tool. If I have some broken links, I'd like to know how many times they were clicked since the last report or since they've been broken.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Julie G.
Communications Specialist
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2018

"SiteImprove Quality Assurance"

Kommentare: I don't need much assistance from SiteImprove. It does what it needs to do, and we renew every year. I like that it doesn't consume a lot of my time, but still gives me the information I need.

Vorteile: SiteImprove is an easy and hands-off way to track the quality of your website(s). We have multiple sites and multiple blogs, so this allows me to see any link errors from one dashboard. This would take me a lot more time to compile this info manually or using Google indexing tools, so the time saved is worth the money!

Nachteile: We tried SiteImprove's analytics feature and were not happy with it. The data was MUCH different than what Google analytics gave us, and our customer support team couldn't really explain that difference. Because Google rules the world, we invested in Google Analytics training, rather than SiteImprove for this function.

von Siteimprove an 7.11.2018

Hi Julie,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find our tool easy to use and that you are making great use of the dashboards.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Raymond R.
Web Designer
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Siteimprove is your best friend in site quality assurance"

Kommentare: I mainly use Siteimprove to check for specific words or names, links, and overall accessibility. Most recently we've renamed some of our more trafficked directories and Siteimprove came in very handy at finding pages that used the old name or linked to the old path. I created reports and used them as checklists, which made the task easier to divy up and the process much easier to complete. So handy!

Vorteile: I really enjoy how the "Pages with Broken Links" section is organized and how each offending page listed links to a mock page with all of the offending content highlighted...so no scanning on my part. Then I can fix the link or share this with a colleague in charge of that page.

Nachteile: It's a little tricky to initially locate the tools you're looking for. This is one that you want to keep active with regularly (at least a few times a month) or you'll forget where to find everything.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Joan C.
Web design/content specialist
Hochschulbildung
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2018

"An excellent tool for enterprise!"

Kommentare: As a higher-education web professional, I deal a lot with accessibility issues. SiteImprove has been invaluable at showing people around our organization exactly what needs to happen to improve accessibility.

Vorteile: Our large company uses SiteImprove to monitor for broken links, misspellings, accessibility red flags, analytics, wording changes and much more - and we are barely scratching the surface of the functions available. It's a great package.

Nachteile: There is a bit of a learning curve, and it's pretty pricey. However, for an enterprise, if you're not willing to spend some money to keep your sites accurate without a lot of person-hours, you're probably doing it wrong.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Melissa K.
Director of Institutional Communications
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2019

"Great Use and Support"

Kommentare: Siteimprove is the answer to all of our WCAG issues. Our subscription with them has really improved our accessibility and the fact that they keep us notified on any updates to law/policy is really helpful.

Vorteile: The dashboard puts everything right out there for you to see and if you need anything at all explained, the reps are on the phone with you immediately. My SiteImprove plugin wasn't working and they spent time trying to figure it out, yet it ended up being an issue on my end. The rep genuinely sounded like he was as unhappy as I was. It works now, so all is right in the world.

Nachteile: I would prefer if the webinars they offer were actually videos that could be played and paused because I want to have it run instead of having to click to progress the info and pages.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Roxanne G.
Public Web Responsible / Content-Manager
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2018

"Very good and powerful tool"

Kommentare: We have many websites with a huge overall amount of pages and we were not able to keep track of functionality on all of them. So we had many mistakes that were not necessary. Siteimprove helped us to find those unnecessary mistakes and improve our rating. The SEO function also was a very good add-on as we are not allowed to work directly with Google.

Vorteile: That it is easy to use and you can always see your progress what lets you know if you worked correctly and if your rating already improves. also the SEO function is very good.

Nachteile: Until now our experiences were very good. So nothing negative to mention so far.

von Siteimprove an 6.11.2018

Hi Roxanne,
Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you find great use of our tool and that it helps you get the needed overview of your sites.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Web Content Specialist
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Love love love"

Kommentare: Overall I love it. It makes it a lot easier to keep my site fresh and helps me constantly improve my site.

Vorteile: Very intuitive and easy to use. This software makes it easy to get data on your website and to then fix any issues that are negatively affecting your site. This makes it so much easier to keep your site fresh and working properly.

Nachteile: There is a LOT you can do. So much so that it can be overwhelming. The training modules help, but it's still a lot to work through.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Executive Director of Digital Marketing and Communications
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2019

"A Required Asset for any Enterprise Website"

Kommentare: This is a key component that supports our overall digital strategy. The tool is very intuitive and instantly provides insights leading to actionable items to improve your digital footprint. Support is also very responsive and extremely helpful. They own a problem if it is on their end and work tirelessly to resolve it.

Vorteile: The product is easy to use and constantly evolving to meet the current trends in digital marketing.

Nachteile: While new modules are added that are useful, they usually always included an add-on fee. Sometimes it seems as if we are always trying to justify a budget increase to pay for the latest features.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Digital Marketing Director
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"A great partner, alongside their great service!"

Vorteile: - Highly capable SaaS that helps web, martech and technical teams run a better enterprise web presence.
- Many tools to report on QA, policies and governance, SEO, web analytics and Accessibility.
- The tools are very full featured - incredible bang for the buck!
- Incredible service and support, thorough self-help and commitment to solving for business strategy and problems
- Very reliable availability/uptime

Nachteile: - Sometimes the (very powerful) features are quite obscured in the UI - that's not necessarily a bad thing, but since I'm only in it monthly and not daily, sometimes I need to retrain myself on how to do things. I suppose such is the case with 'pro' interfaces, but a bit more effort on UX and overall friendliness might be helpful for those folks (working-class middle management :-D).

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Elise C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"Essential Product for Your Digital Strategy"

Vorteile: Siteimprove makes it ease to optimize our website, giving quality scores and making it easy to identify where we can improve the SEO and overall user experience.

Nachteile: The Siteimprove Academy is a great option in learning the ins and outs of the product, although it is focused on the beginner user. I would love to see higher level courses created!

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Bernhard N.
UX & Governance
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2018

"Great assistance"

Kommentare: Finding technical problems and quality issues is very helpful in daily business. We were able to improve the quality or keep it stable.

Vorteile: It gives us tools to improve the quality and to document the corresponding improvements.

Nachteile: The report handling is a bit complicated in relation to the other tools.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Senior Graphic Designer Digital
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Not 10 Webtools - just Siteimprove!"

Vorteile: The Usability of Siteimprove and the People - they have time for their Customers!

Nachteile: Unlikely to say but I'm just happy withe the software :-)

• Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Tobias M.
Web
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2018

"Siteimprove helps me a lot with web accessibility!"

Vorteile: Siteimprove helps me with so many different things; SEO, Accessibility, Analytics, GDPR, & More. The be honest I like the accessibility features (love their Chrome extension!) and their support the most. Support is super helpful and gives a quick answer.

Nachteile: I think it's a bit pricey... Especially if you think of Google Analytics as being free and you have to pay that much for Siteimprove's analytics tool.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Robert R.
senior director
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2018

"Good insights into your website"

Vorteile: The SEO features and the brand compliance features were very nice and easy to use and understand. It was eye opening to see the branding issues on the page

Nachteile: The website analytics were good but we ended up going with Google as an outside "watch dog" for the website.

von Siteimprove an 6.11.2018

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you got some great insights from using our tool.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Sarah H.
Marketing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"Recommened - But Takes Time to Learn"

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend this and suggest that you take times to view the modules/training that is provided to get the most out of this service.

Vorteile: The way the website is set up is very user friendly. It is broken out into very easy to find sections and a lot of the data/tools it provides are extremely helpful.

Nachteile: Not necessarily about the software, but I felt that during the on boarding process the customer service wasn't the best. It was great when we were getting set up but after we had paid/we're up and running it felt like we were neglected a little bit.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Daniel M.
Web Publisher
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2019

"My experience with Siteimprove"

Kommentare: Above all, Siteimprove is a powerful tool to ensure the quality of a website.

Vorteile: Especially the function to adapt faulty links is extremely helpful.

Nachteile: I can't find anything negative at the moment.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Jena F.
Content Specialist
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2017

"Easy way to keep track of site."

Vorteile: Siteimprove helps immensely with keeping track of common mistakes that crop up on large sites - like broken links and misspellings. Instead of having to comb through the site yourself, Siteimprove does it for you.

Nachteile: When I used it, I noticed a lot of false flags - it would say a link was broken when it really wasn't. It's also an expensive software.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2017
David H.
Web manager
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2017

"Overall site improve has proven to be a high quality tool that has been very useful. "

Kommentare: Generallly it's reassurance that the ensure is in good shape.

Vorteile: The accessibility compliance check and ability to locate specific issues on a web page is a great feature.

Nachteile: In brief the greatest con is the cost. Overall the software is very good however it is also very expensive for a small organisation with a limited budget.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2017
Marketing Communications Manager
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"Helpful Tool for QA"

Vorteile: With Siteimprove I can quickly identify and correct potential misspellings, accessibility errors, SEO errors before publishing content/copy. They just came out with a new plugin that integrates with Kentico CMS (Siteimprove For Kentico). This is huge for me as I mostly work withing Kentico. The plugin let's me see all potential errors right in Kentico.

Nachteile: Occasionally it feels like there are a few more clicks needed than necessary.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Jvan S.
Online Communications and Social Media Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Daily Powerful Helper"

Kommentare: We almost have 75% of all website traffic resulting from search engines. Thanks to siteimprove we can resolve all relevant seo issues. Besides this, 1:1 support on a regular basis is very much appreciated!

Vorteile: Very powerful functions, live-analytics, policies adapted to our own company, seo improvement and much more!

Nachteile: It's not always easy understanding all functions at the very first sight. Nevertheless, you choose which functions are relevant to you.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Vice President Board Of Directors
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"A good tool to quickly track broken links and mis-spellings on a website"

Vorteile: A good way to track, manage, and edit webpages that contain mis-spellings or broken links so they cant be fixed. Overall analysis of website and scoring allows us to keep track of performance over time.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes a few refreshes to update the status of the website. Needs to be more real-time and reactive.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Markus H.
Leiter Kommunikation
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

"Good stuff"

Kommentare: SEO and usability.

Vorteile: Siteimprove is easy to handle and well organized.

Nachteile: In the beginning, you need support to find the right way through all the possibilities.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2019