Über Shoppingfeed

Eine einzige Plattform zum Auflisten, Verwalten und Synchronisieren deiner Produkte und Bestellungen mit den weltweit größten Marktplätzen und Einkaufsmaschinen.

Erfahre mehr über Shoppingfeed

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Shoppingfeed bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Derek R.
Derek R.
Co Founder in USA

Great Out of the Box Solution to Get Your Feed Up & Running

Kommentare: With Shopping Feed, we were easily able to generate a feed compatible with Google and Bing Merchant Centers. Without spending countless hours and testing, we were able to list our SKUs in the correct format to start our ads. We were able to focus on the shopping ads instead of setting up a feed just to show the ads. It has helped our business tremendously in saving time and money.

Shopping Feed has provided a simple solution to get our feed up and running without any technical implementations. We simply installed a module (Prestashop site) and the feed information was imported into the Shopping Feed System. From there we were able to control which products were included on the feed and the field mapping allowed us to match our fields with the required information for Google and Bing. We were ready to go on Google Merchant Center and our shopping ads showing within a day.

The system is working correctly, but there are a few items that I still am unsure about. For example, when products are updated on the site, I am not sure if the system pulls those new items onto the feed daily or if this requires a manual execution. This is not entirely clear. Also, when some of the categories or mapping is update within the system, I am not sure if this is update automatically or needs to be manually updated.

Co Founder in USA

Great Way to Set Up A Feed Quickly To Get Your Shopping Ads Running

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Shopping Feed from the quality and features of the product to the great customer service. Any questions you have, the customer service team is very responsive and will address any questions you have with plenty of knowledge and troubleshooting tips.

The software easily integrates with your ecommerce platform and allows you to categorize your product listings. The mapping has a easy to use interface which allows you to provide the data necessary for Google Merchant Center and other ad platforms. The custom label feature is perfect for creating labels that allow you to easily segment your ads to your preference. I primarily use this software for Google Merchant, but you can easily expand to other channels (Amazon, Ebay, etc.) that the software will format for those channels.

Occasionally, the feed will break and you will need to login to fix some settings. However, I believe this issue may be due to the source (my website). Most of the time the software is hands-free and works as expected!

Colin K.
Operations in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Multi platform E-Commerce Seller

Kommentare: The product does a nice job managing inventory. Id like it to be a little more automated and customizable.

Ability to get our inventory into multiple platforms, while having different price levels on each platform.

Flexibility, we are a 5 day a week operation. We dont like the fact that the system auto updates all weekend from the last file uploaded on friday evening. There isnt a way to turn this off.

Antwort von Shopping Feed

Hi Colin, we hear you. We try to make Shopping Feed setup and configuration automated as possible, while still the ability to make changes to each individual setting as your business sees fit. We hope that you will reach out to support and see if there are ways to make inventory updating a manual process.

Zack G.
All around cool dude in USA
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shopping Feed's adventure in Gong paradise.

Kommentare: We have a lot of product and most of the time Shopping-Feed can handle it, but expect to run into some issues especially with customization. Luckily, Shopping-Feed's support team is pretty good and can work with you to fix your problems with the software as long as you remember patience is a virtue.

The customization that we can have with metafields, That has really helped us make better listings on our favorite market places. Also the customer reps are always there to help me out if I have any questions. They love calls and screen-sharing too.

There was a pretty big mess up on Amazon once, but we eventually got it fixed thanks to the customer support. Also, it might take some time to get things the way you want them on the market places, but if you work with Shopping-Feed support and the market place you'll eventually get get your items up correctly.

Amanda S.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super Beneficial to Any Business

Kommentare: Shopping Feed is allowing me to connect to multiple buyers on different channels. My support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always quick to respond and answer any question no matter how trivial or how many times i asked. If there is ever an issue he gets into it right away and provides support and solutions.

I can make one listing on Shopify and as long as i have access to the other channels, and the products are selected it does all the work of listing it elsewhere. Huge time save and great exposure to multiple selling platforms simultaneously.

I wish the financial side would take into account that to be on most of the channels you have to pay a subscription for them as well. For ebay i subscribe to a store which can range from 5 to 200 depending on how many items, plus there are transaction fees on items sold. Etsy is a .20 item fee plus transaction fee. So I would say the pricing tiers could be a bit better options, especially when you use multiple channels.

Sies J.
Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the app when get used to it

It can sync the inventory on multi-channel. It saves our time and work. And when we want to sell a new item, we just need to create the item in shopify, and Shopping feed can upload the information to different channels. Even though Amazon has a strict rule to do new listing and sync the listing. Shopping feed did a great job.

It needs to take some time to learn how to use the app. Especially for Amazon channel. So it needs some training for at the beginning. Fortunately, the shopping feed customer service is great. They are so patient. Otherwise, we will leave the app before we understand how to use it.

Lance K.
Ecommerce Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Next Level Sales

Kommentare: The overall experience with Shopping-Feed has been a positive one. It has allowed us to sell our products through different channels which has helped the entire business grow.

Setup and support were by far the highlights of my experience with Shopping-Feed. Like any new system there are always questions and best practices and the Shopping-Feed support team was always there to help. Emails were almost always answered in one business day and follow-up emails were always given after any phone call. What I like most of all was that we were able to get our products up on the shopping platforms we wanted to quickly.

The biggest challenge when using Shopping-Feed was inventory updates. We had some cases where our inventory was not updating quick enough, or at all, causing us to oversell some of our items. There have been solutions offered where we could put an inventory threshold on our products being sent via shopping feed, but this solution was not right for our specific business model.

Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.
Director of E-Commerce in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Effective tools, and great support

We use Shopping Feed to connect products from Shopify to various shopping channels, and sync orders placed on Amazon Marketplace. The tools are quite easy to use, and often being improved upon. Product data filtering and processing is very easy to use. Shopping Feed offers some of the most personable and direct customer support out of all the apps we use in the Shopify ecosystem. Overall, we've been very happy with the value of the app.

We haven't had any negative experiences to speak of.

Dan P.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shopping Feed for Google Shopping

Kommentare: Quite positive.

The price and the customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest were on point when it came to helping out with questions.

The sometimes unfinished UI. There was occasionally words that weren't translated from French.

Michael M.
Marketing Director in USA

Delivers on Promises

Kommentare: My rep has been great to work with. There are other feeds on the planet but these folks do good at reaching out.

If you are looking for a shopping feed this is a good one. The software itself delivers what it promises. Customer Support is very good. And it is a good value for the money!

Not too many cons it does what it says!!

Mary B.

Shopping Made Easy

Kommentare: Very friendly staff, great support with any issue and most important makes it easy to work with e commerce Channels.

I like the ease of getting eBay orders transferred over to Magento. The updates are quick when I make changes on products and the Rules help me regulate pricing. CUstomer Service is excellent - if I have a question I start a ticket and within a few hours, sometimes sooner I get a response....there is also the option to text an agent live. I am going to take advantage now of a few more channels at affordable monthly pricing.

Once in awhile but not often the system unlinks to Magento. It only happened 2x in over 2 years so that is really the only thing I can think of at the moment that I was concerned about but as I said it was resolved within a few hours.

Ecommerce Business Analyst in USA
Sportartikel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Like the Name Says, Shopping Feed Manages our Shopping Feeds

Kommentare: Overall we are quite happy with Shopping Feed, but there are some improvements that we need to hammer out. We love having visibility into our feeds across platforms.

We have a huge social media following. Shopping Feed has been a great way to manage our shopping feeds across Facebook and Instagram as well as increase conversion and manage our feeds across different platforms and regions.

We have a fairly complicated product catalog and the Shopping Feed team has struggled a bit to help us hone in exactly what we need out of our feeds. We are 90% of the way there, but it has been a struggle.

Raymond S.
OWner in USA

Great service, excellent support

Kommentare: Shopping Feed has helped me distribute my updated product catalog quickly to Google and Facebook/Instagram. This has helped me reach thousands of new customers with almost no effort.

Setting up feeds can be complicated, anytime there has been an issue with portals changing their requirements or feed setup the support staff has been very quick to help make appropriate adjustments.

The overall backend is complicated and not very intuitive.

Michael G.
Manager in USA

Great Service to Streamline Your Sales

I love that it automates the inventory feed to third party platforms like EBay, Amazon, etc. it saves us a ton of time when it comes to posting products.

A bit complicated to setup and sometimes requires support from the Shopping Feed Team.

Michael B.
Partner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: The support is fast and always fixes the issue.

Support is fantastic, easy to setup and use. Product is intuitive

None, if anything the repricing engine can be a bit better

Denis B.
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shopping Feed - Great Value

I like the flexibility and the support from Drew, Max and Oleg

Takes some learning - but has a stack of features

Martin M.
Account Manager in Kanada
Kapitalmärkte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best customer support ever

Kommentare: Executive is the best customer support i had the luck to discuss with. He helped me on lot of problems i've been trought. He's very professional and friendly.

Customer Service, the way that we create rules

The fetch time is too long, it could be awesome if it took less than 2 mins.

Kenneth N.
Kenneth N.
Analyst in Simbabwe
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

E-commerce solution for every business

Kommentare: Overall, I have managed to easily integrate my merchandise in a way that works with several advertising platforms. Thus, it becomes very easy for me to create advertisements for my products by just clicking a few buttons.

We have used Shopping Feed to grow and scale in record time. The software is really easy to use and get familiar with its functions. An added advantage is also the help that you will get from its customer support, in case you have any queries. The software is also very easy to integrate into your workflow.

Even though this software is the best I ever used on e-commerce, I still want to understand how fast it integrates changes to my merchandise into the shop by itself. Going manual every time the catalog changes is tedious.

Steven H.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Set it an forget it

It was relatively easy to set up and after that it has just done what it is supposed to do with only occasional input to add new products.

I can't think of any downsides to this software

Chad G.
Chad G.
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CKS Online

Kommentare: Its been great

How it identifies feed issues and allows you push matching variable to Amazon

I find it confusing to figure out exactly what is causing the issue.

Scott S.
Founder in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software saves tons of time

Kommentare: Support is top notch and the software saves us countless hours each day by synching all our products

Software makes it really easy to sync products between sales channels such as Amazon and Etsy

It can be a lot at first but once you get past the learning curve it's fantastic

Anthony P.
Gérant in Frankreich
Design, Selbstständig

Très à l'écoute

4 letztes Jahr

Facilité de mise en place Interface facile Logiciel très efficace

Beaucoup d'informations Conseils, optimisation et encouragement à développer

Mohammed I.
Web developer in Kanada
Zeitung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for all channels

Kommentare: Excellent software. i recommend all drop-shipper to join

ebay connection made my day. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is explained me very well to achieve that.

None. Software has a step by step process, time consuming, but rewarding

Founder and Managing Partner in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Data Feed for Third Party Shopping Channels

Kommentare: The Shopping Feed team is top-notch! Very professional, easy to work with, and supportive. We can get ahold of them any time of day and they are quick to identify any issues and work through them. Overall we are very pleased with their service. Drew and his team have been woderful!

Easy to implement, support staff, cost, and overall usabaility

The lag time between channel updates. The system updates 3-4 times per day, it would be better if it updated once an hour, once every 30 minutes

Matteo T.
Marketing Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall positive experience

Kommentare: I have been working with Shopping Feed for over 6 months now and they've really helped us integrating with 3rd party websites and affiliate networks through ready and customized integrations. Their team is very responsive and always willing to help.

Easy to use Value for money Great support Custom options available