Great Out of the Box Solution to Get Your Feed Up & Running

Derek R.
Co Founder
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Shopping Feed, we were easily able to generate a feed compatible with Google and Bing Merchant Centers. Without spending countless hours and testing, we were able to list our SKUs in the correct format to start our ads. We were able to focus on the shopping ads instead of setting up a feed just to show the ads. It has helped our business tremendously in saving time and money.

Vorteile: Shopping Feed has provided a simple solution to get our feed up and running without any technical implementations. We simply installed a module (Prestashop site) and the feed information was imported into the Shopping Feed System. From there we were able to control which products were included on the feed and the field mapping allowed us to match our fields with the required information for Google and Bing. We were ready to go on Google Merchant Center and our shopping ads showing within a day.

Nachteile: The system is working correctly, but there are a few items that I still am unsure about. For example, when products are updated on the site, I am not sure if the system pulls those new items onto the feed daily or if this requires a manual execution. This is not entirely clear. Also, when some of the categories or mapping is update within the system, I am not sure if this is update automatically or needs to be manually updated.

Great Way to Set Up A Feed Quickly To Get Your Shopping Ads Running

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Co Founder
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Shopping Feed from the quality and features of the product to the great customer service. Any questions you have, the customer service team is very responsive and will address any questions you have with plenty of knowledge and troubleshooting tips.

Vorteile: The software easily integrates with your ecommerce platform and allows you to categorize your product listings. The mapping has a easy to use interface which allows you to provide the data necessary for Google Merchant Center and other ad platforms. The custom label feature is perfect for creating labels that allow you to easily segment your ads to your preference. I primarily use this software for Google Merchant, but you can easily expand to other channels (Amazon, Ebay, etc.) that the software will format for those channels.

Nachteile: Occasionally, the feed will break and you will need to login to fix some settings. However, I believe this issue may be due to the source (my website). Most of the time the software is hands-free and works as expected!

Shopping Feed's adventure in Gong paradise.

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Zack G.
All around cool dude
Musik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a lot of product and most of the time Shopping-Feed can handle it, but expect to run into some issues especially with customization. Luckily, Shopping-Feed's support team is pretty good and can work with you to fix your problems with the software as long as you remember patience is a virtue.

Vorteile: The customization that we can have with metafields, That has really helped us make better listings on our favorite market places. Also the customer reps are always there to help me out if I have any questions. They love calls and screen-sharing too.

Nachteile: There was a pretty big mess up on Amazon once, but we eventually got it fixed thanks to the customer support. Also, it might take some time to get things the way you want them on the market places, but if you work with Shopping-Feed support and the market place you'll eventually get get your items up correctly.

Shopping Made Easy

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Mary B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very friendly staff, great support with any issue and most important makes it easy to work with e commerce Channels.

Vorteile: I like the ease of getting eBay orders transferred over to Magento. The updates are quick when I make changes on products and the Rules help me regulate pricing. CUstomer Service is excellent - if I have a question I start a ticket and within a few hours, sometimes sooner I get a response....there is also the option
to text an agent live. I am going to take advantage now of a few more channels at affordable monthly pricing.

Nachteile: Once in awhile but not often the system unlinks to Magento. It only happened 2x in over 2 years so that is really the only thing I can think of at the moment that I was concerned about but as I said it was resolved within a few hours.

Love the app when get used to it

Sies J.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It can sync the inventory on multi-channel. It saves our time and work. And when we want to sell a new item, we just need to create the item in shopify, and Shopping feed can upload the information to different channels. Even though Amazon has a strict rule to do new listing and sync the listing. Shopping feed did a great job.

Nachteile: It needs to take some time to learn how to use the app. Especially for Amazon channel. So it needs some training for at the beginning. Fortunately, the shopping feed customer service is great. They are so patient. Otherwise, we will leave the app before we understand how to use it.

Next Level Sales

Lance K.
Ecommerce Manager
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience with Shopping-Feed has been a positive one. It has allowed us to sell our products through different channels which has helped the entire business grow.

Vorteile: Setup and support were by far the highlights of my experience with Shopping-Feed. Like any new system there are always questions and best practices and the Shopping-Feed support team was always there to help. Emails were almost always answered in one business day and follow-up emails were always given after any phone call. What I like most of all was that we were able to get our products up on the shopping platforms we wanted to quickly.

Nachteile: The biggest challenge when using Shopping-Feed was inventory updates. We had some cases where our inventory was not updating quick enough, or at all, causing us to oversell some of our items. There have been solutions offered where we could put an inventory threshold on our products being sent via shopping feed, but this solution was not right for our specific business model.

Great service, excellent support

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Raymond S.
OWner
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Shopping Feed has helped me distribute my updated product catalog quickly to Google and Facebook/Instagram. This has helped me reach thousands of new customers with almost no effort.

Vorteile: Setting up feeds can be complicated, anytime there has been an issue with portals changing their requirements or feed setup the support staff has been very quick to help make appropriate adjustments.

Nachteile: The overall backend is complicated and not very intuitive.

Effective tools, and great support

Jonathan B.
Director of E-Commerce
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use Shopping Feed to connect products from Shopify to various shopping channels, and sync orders placed on Amazon Marketplace. The tools are quite easy to use, and often being improved upon. Product data filtering and processing is very easy to use. Shopping Feed offers some of the most personable and direct customer support out of all the apps we use in the Shopify ecosystem. Overall, we've been very happy with the value of the app.

Nachteile: We haven't had any negative experiences to speak of.

Great Service to Streamline Your Sales

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Michael G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that it automates the inventory feed to third party platforms like EBay, Amazon, etc. it saves us a ton of time when it comes to posting products.

Nachteile: A bit complicated to setup and sometimes requires support from the Shopping Feed Team.

Shopping Feed for Google Shopping

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Dan P.
Marketing Coordinator

Kommentare: Quite positive.

Vorteile: The price and the customer support. Drew and the rest were on point when it came to helping out with questions.

Nachteile: The sometimes unfinished UI. There was occasionally words that weren't translated from French.

Great Product

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Michael B.
Partner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support is fast and always fixes the issue.

Vorteile: Support is fantastic, easy to setup and use. Product is intuitive

Nachteile: None, if anything the repricing engine can be a bit better

Delivers on Promises

Michael M.
Marketing Director

Kommentare: My rep has been great to work with. There are other feeds on the planet but these folks do good at reaching out.

Vorteile: If you are looking for a shopping feed this is a good one. The software itself delivers what it promises. Customer Support is very good. And it is a good value for the money!

Nachteile: Not too many cons it does what it says!!

Shopping Feed - Great Value

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Denis B.
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the flexibility and the support from Drew, Max and Oleg

Nachteile: Takes some learning - but has a stack of features

Best customer support ever

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Martin M.
Account Manager
Kapitalmärkte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Executive is the best customer support i had the luck to discuss with. He helped me on lot of problems i've been trought. He's very professional and friendly.

Vorteile: Customer Service, the way that we create rules

Nachteile: The fetch time is too long, it could be awesome if it took less than 2 mins.

E-commerce solution for every business

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Kenneth N.
Analyst
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I have managed to easily integrate my merchandise in a way that works with several advertising platforms. Thus, it becomes very easy for me to create advertisements for my products by just clicking a few buttons.

Vorteile: We have used Shopping Feed to grow and scale in record time. The software is really easy to use and get familiar with its functions. An added advantage is also the help that you will get from its customer support, in case you have any queries. The software is also very easy to integrate into your workflow.

Nachteile: Even though this software is the best I ever used on e-commerce, I still want to understand how fast it integrates changes to my merchandise into the shop by itself. Going manual every time the catalog changes is tedious.

Set it an forget it

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Steven H.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was relatively easy to set up and after that it has just done what it is supposed to do with only occasional input to add new products.

Nachteile: I can't think of any downsides to this software

CKS Online

Chad G.
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its been great

Vorteile: How it identifies feed issues and allows you push matching variable to Amazon

Nachteile: I find it confusing to figure out exactly what is causing the issue.

Multi platform E-Commerce Seller

Colin K.
Operations
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The product does a nice job managing inventory. Id like it to be a little more automated and customizable.

Vorteile: Ability to get our inventory into multiple platforms, while having different price levels on each platform.

Nachteile: Flexibility, we are a 5 day a week operation. We dont like the fact that the system auto updates all weekend from the last file uploaded on friday evening. There isnt a way to turn this off.

von Shopping Feed an 1.4.2019

Hi Colin, we hear you. We try to make Shopping Feed setup and configuration automated as possible, while still the ability to make changes to each individual setting as your business sees fit. We hope that you will reach out to support and see if there are ways to make inventory updating a manual process.

Great Data Feed for Third Party Shopping Channels

Founder and Managing Partner
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Shopping Feed team is top-notch! Very professional, easy to work with, and supportive. We can get ahold of them any time of day and they are quick to identify any issues and work through them. Overall we are very pleased with their service. Drew and his team have been woderful!

Vorteile: Easy to implement, support staff, cost, and overall usabaility

Nachteile: The lag time between channel updates. The system updates 3-4 times per day, it would be better if it updated once an hour, once every 30 minutes

Overall positive experience

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Matteo T.
Marketing Manager
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been working with Shopping Feed for over 6 months now and they've really helped us integrating with 3rd party websites and affiliate networks through ready and customized integrations. Their team is very responsive and always willing to help.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Value for money
Great support
Custom options available

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like about Shopping Feed

Powerful tool but not always intuitive

Chief Marketing Officer
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good app. Lots of functionality.

Vorteile: Lots of functionality with Amazon. Very helpful support

Nachteile: Requires a lot of support to understand how to use all the functionality (for Amazon, anyway). I'm not a power user so took several emails to support to get what I wanted done. However, support was very patient and quick to respond.

Shopping Feed for Amazon

Robert R.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’m pretty neutral, even though it’s done what I wanted I didn’t find it very user friendly and takes longer to make changes than for example Software programmes.

Vorteile: That is sends all my shopify products from my store to Amazon.

Nachteile: It’s quite difficult to make changes to differ from what your store shows and make it unique to amazon.

Pretty decent

Barry Z.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: i like that i can mass upload products in a catagory and set paramtewrs accordingly

Nachteile: it very compliacted to understand why listingsd failed to list