Über Passare

Eine Lösung für die Kollaboration von Bestattungsunternehmen mit integriertem Fallmanagement, nutzerdefinierter Berichterstattung und digitalen Whiteboards.

Erfahre mehr über Passare

Passare was built for the funeral industry and, as such, was very easy to use and customize for various services.

Bewertungen zu Passare

4,9

Passare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Passare bereits verwendet?

Roger
Funeral Director, IT Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Passare has become a key part of our business processes

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have been with Passare for three and a half years now. They continue to provide excellent service, continued enhancements and great self-service features, including forms creation and an API, both that we have found very useful. They are responsive to new ideas and always respond quickly to issues or questions, and every support person we work with is friendly and customer focused. Passare has been a key component for us during the pandemic, with an increasing number of our interactions with families being done remotely. The new mobile app looks to be a tremendous enhancement. We look forward to future enhancements and further integration of our business processes with Passare.

Case management, document and forms creating, goods and services entry. Any number of users can be created and the system can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.

One of the features we had hoped to use more in the collaboration / planning center, but for the customers we serve it has not been received well and so we do not use it. Requiring people to create an account seems to be too much for people to go through. Another weak point has been the mobile app, but the new beta release looks to be a great improvement,

Eric
President in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, great value, easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have had a very positive experience with Passare. Recently we completed a series of zoom and on-site trainings to make sure that we are fully utilizing the software. There is a lot that Passare does to make our jobs better and they make sure we know about all of the features.

I think it is the whole package from the care center tracking, planning center family collaboration, forms management, responsiveness of support when you need it, to onsite training.

I can't think of anything I don't like. Prior to Passare it might have been slightly faster to get our forms developed and integrated into the software, but that's because it wasn't web based. Passare is very responsive and fast at adding or custom designing forms for us.

Terry
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Funeral software

This software seems to be very comprehensive. If you purchase each part of the software, I could see the benefit of all the preneeds and atneeds connecting together.

Does not integrate with QuickBooks easily. Receipts is a several step process.

Tye
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Leaders in innovation, tech and Customer Service!!!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: If there ever is a problem with anything, you call FDLIC and they always cheerfully answer the phone, no waiting on hold, or out of the office. They can log in and fix an issue immediately. Never had a company take such good care of a problem.

Everything you need is in the software, Everything! It also stores all of the final documents so when someone calls or comes in with a question months later, you can find anything you need on your desktop. Ease of access would be the my favorite about the software. Customer Service is the number one thing about Passare!

I would like to be able to use the search bar to access cases by the insurance company name that was used for payment or just the policy number. Not needed that much, but would be nice.

Ean
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't do without it!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have worked at firms that don't use any software, that use different software, and that use Passare, and Passare is by far my favorite. Every feature I use makes life easier and helps our team serve families better.

I love Passare's ease of use. If you are familiar with technology it is a breeze and if you aren't there isn't a big learning curve to figure it out. Being able to look at files at home improves both my home and work life!

There is a lot of info boxes you can fill out, and many of them are not used. I wish that case by case I could remove areas that I did not need simply so that it is cleaner to look at and not feel like I am missing something. That is a very minor issue though, and I still love using the product!

Steven
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Passare has great customer support and have been very helpful to make sure that I have all the documents just the way I want them. Very open to any suggestions as well.

I'm not tech savvy, however Passare is easy to use and intergrates with our other products that we use.

Like anything, taking the time to learn something new.

Casey
Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

The ease of use is what I like most. This program is very user friendly.

There is nothing I don't like about it.

Troy
Funeral Director / Embalmer in USA

Great product

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Passare has always been able to fix any problems I have had within hours to minutes depending how severe my problem was

Their customer service is the best I’ve ever I had to use

Took a little while to learn everything But they were always there to help

Leslie
Leslie
Administrative Assistant in USA
Buchhaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Passare - Niche Software for Funeral Industry

Kommentare: Passare is a product that works well in the funeral industry to organize all facets of the service, from beginning to end.

If there was an issue with Passare, it would be that an error was sometimes hard to find because it would be because of a switch made early on in the process that was not transparent (location, etc.) that could throw everything off. Once you have that down, the process is easy.

Corbin
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for family owned funeral homes

5,0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Passare has been great for managing our contracts, etc. We use it in the arrangement room with families, to generate contracts and other case documents including cremation and embalming authorizations, and keep up with our front office admin stuff.

Sometimes, because Passare is cloud based, the interface lags or takes an extra few seconds to load pages.