Über Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze® ist eine erfrischend einfache Software, die speziell für kleine und mittlere Immobilienverwaltungsunternehmen entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Yardi Breeze

I believe this will become a very powerful management software for a reasonable price. They have a vast background in software and property management, so they really know the needs.

It is very disorganized. The client is given a sheet, on it are the instructions to start.

Bewertungen zu Yardi Breeze

4,0
3,9
4,0

Yardi Breeze hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 173 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yardi Breeze bereits verwendet?

Danielle
Danielle

Yardi Breeze Simplified Property Management

Before switching to Yardi, I used Excel and QuickBooks to manage all properties and payments. Yardi Breeze has streamlined property management; I easily keep track of tenants and leases, maintenance requests, expenses, and vendors. And the best part is that I can do it all from anywhere! Whether I'm in the office or the field, everything is in one place.

Yardi is continuously updating to provide the best features to its users. If there is ever something I think could improve, there is a feature to give feedback, and Yardi's engineers take every suggestion into account to continue to deliver the best for the users.

letztes Jahr

Hi Danielle, Thanks for your feedback! There's so much important detail here as well. Please keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Dianna
Bookkeeper /Admin in USA

Seamless Success: Navigating Property Management Bliss with Yardi

Kommentare: The chat function has seen significant improvement, and the customer service reps seem to have upped their game in training over the last two years. Managing renters insurance, leases, photos, and unit information has become a breeze. The user-friendly accounting portion adds the cherry on top. It's truly a great product overall.

The initial integration was a breeze, and over the past two years, the continuous updates have transformed the platform into an incredibly user-friendly experience. The commitment to enhancing features consistently is commendable, and it's genuinely gratifying to see the product evolve and improve.

However, my least favorite aspect is the current state of AD HOC reports. Having integrated reports from Yardi Genesis (1996-2010s), I've noticed key functionalities missing in the current AD HOC reports. I believe that once these features are matched and mastered, Yardi Breeze will truly be the best of the best. Looking forward to continued improvements.

Bob
Bob
Managing Partner in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Exhausting and Expensive

Kommentare: Nightmare that we can't wake up from.

Reports are excellent and the bookkeeping/accounting side have minimal trouble.

Breeze is everything but a breeze. It has been hands down the most clumsy, clunky system for property management. Everything is a add-on or needs to be enabled. It has been an uphill battle for those that use the software to manage properties. We are nearly one year with this software and can't get tenants from cradle to grave (guest card to move-in) through the system. Want to screen a tenant need to enable that which requires Yardi staff (who took over a week to get it on). Constantly being told - "do the training modules" which end up being different or you hit some enable snag that only Yardi can fix. Want to electronically sign documents (which you would think it would be baked into a PM program) nope, you have to buy an add-on. Want to communicate with tenants? They have to opt-in to your request instead of opt-out like Buildium or AppFolio. Maintenance staff can't use it and no good app for it. Tenants are either perplexed by the system or it requires tech support to get them enabled.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Bob, I'm sorry that this has been your experience. I've alerted our customer success team who will be looking into why the system isn't functioning as it should for you. If we are unable to find you due to the limited information available in your review, please email me and I will escalate accordingly. In the meantime, thank you for the feedback. I hope our team is able to rectify your concerns. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Ashleigh
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yardi Breeze, Great Product!

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a .. BREEZE. We had a rough start with communication at the very beginning but that also is because we do not have a management team to help set up our account. We do everything in house so our understanding level of the accounting was a little more difficult but all of the customer support we had was amazing. Quick responses, professional (even when there was frustration), the team who helped us with our website and lease documents, AMAZING. We still reach out to them now when we need assistance and they are VERY quick to respond and help.

It's so simple! I have worked with a lot of Yardi software's, and this one by far is the easiest and most user friendly. Yardi Breeze is great for smaller communities as well. We are a lease up of 222 units and were using QuickBooks (privately owned company) and it did NOT make sense. This software, was affordable for our owners but also made our lives in the office so much easier!

The lease contract execution with Rent Cafe' could be more user friendly. If you have an applicant apply in person, you cannot send their lease through Rent Cafe' because it won't sync. Also, whenever you have an applicant with a roommate, if the roommate decides to not move in or if you send the lease and need to edit some things, you can't reset the lease. You have to cancel the applicant and start over. This causes discrepancies with reports showing cancels when you actually did not have a canceled app.

Andrea
Owner/Broker in USA

Small Town Breeze

Kommentare: I saw a huge time saver this past year with taxes and MN CRPs. The time we saved utilizing Yardi's software was astronomical.

Yardi is a one stop shop for my small town businesses needs. Everything we need to reference regarding a tenant, property or investor is all at our fingertips. No more sifting through paperwork or files!

We need an all inclusive app for all users. The web based site is not user friendly when I am out in the field.

Johanna
Property Manager/Comptroller in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful on the outside, not so much on the inside

Kommentare: Our only benefit moving from Yardi Genesis to Yardi Breeze has been that it's available online and that it looks beautiful and is easier to navigate. Accounting-wise though, Genesis was a far superior to Breeze. Breeze has certain design faults that are really driving us crazy trying to work around them and hindering our ability to work more efficiently.

Available online; nice interface; fairly easy to navigate.

Integration with our mixed-use property management business has been very rocky. We continue to experience delays in performing our work as we scramble to use work-arounds and not having all of the tools that we need to run our business. Customer Support wants to help, but they are limited by the functionality of the software and what the development team is willing to listen to and work on.

Bailie
Assistant Property Manager in USA

So glad we switched!

Kommentare: For what I use in Yardi, it works and it works well! I'm happy with what I've come across thus far.

It truly is very user friendly! The chat bubble on the bottom for customer service has been a LIFESAVER! (Shoutout to the Yardi Breeze CS Team). The response time is extremely fast with their chat center, even if they're unavailable. I love being able to pull future monthly postings as well to determine what the income is going to be for a specific month, and there are multiple ways to double check yourself within reports, which is also very helpful.

The leasing portion is a bit confusing to me. CRM Queue isn't all that helpful. When I send out an email from Breeze, I do wish that it pulled their responses into Breeze. Also, it would be very helpful to be able to search an apartment number, and be able to see "Past" "Future" "Notice" without having to click on the resident/unit to determine those things. Also, I think that when you're sending mass communication out via email, it does not automatically include people that are on notice, you have to manually click them, even though they're technically still current residents that should still receive whatever email you're trying to send. That's a small inconvenience, however, for what I use Yardi for, it works and it works good.

Raini
Office Management in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Like it but could improve!

Kommentare: Overall, I give Yardi Breeze a 5/10. Our demo was very misleading. There isn't any type of 1 on 1 training, which after two demos, we were still under the impression that there would be. We feel that there is important information not displayed on tenant profiles. It would have been nice to have some kind of timeline outlined and given to us about where we should be and when we should be there. Right now everything just feels stuck in limbo and we have no idea if we're ahead or behind.

It seems easy to navigate and I like the live Webinar's. (When they don't get cancelled.)

During our demo, the salesman kept referring to our "trainers" as trainers when in fact, they are not trainers and instead implementers. Our company was under the impression that we would have legit training for several hours a week and it would be 1 on 1 with an actual person. Our old software was 1/4 the price of Yardi and they provided 12 hours of training a week to get us situated in their software. We feel like we are navigating Yardi alone and are scared to make any changes when we don't have someone telling us they are right or wrong. Also, I've had Webinar's get cancelled and then not scheduled again for two weeks which makes me feel like I'm in a two week stand still and unable to move forward.

Stacey
Broker/Owner in USA

Yardi Breeze for Property Management Company

Kommentare: The customer service team is great, if they don't know the answer right away they will let you and get back to you before the end of the day with an update.

I like how easy it is to track tenant payments and maintenance requests.

I like least about Breeze the fact that they are developed for property owners not property managers so I spend extra time off setting expenses that are set in Yardi Breeze to pay out the owner not the management company. This not only creates extra work but adds items on the owners monthly statements that they question.

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Tough transition, but great overall experience

The ability to do both property management and accounting makes Yardi Breeze a great choice. We were using Quickbooks before and it just wasn't strong enough on the property management side.

It took a bit to get used to Yardi, after using Quickbooks for so long. Yardi's accounting functions aren't quite as robust as Quickbooks, but once we got the hang of things, it's been very productive.

Lynn
Immobilien, Selbstständig

They lie to you just like every other software company

Kommentare: It was awful! The one good thing I can say is my trainer was always there for me even when the time was out she did not charge me once - because she even knew how difficult the software was!You are always receiving calls and emails from them - a different account manager every time, trying to sell you something! You can tell them to stop contacting you - but they don't listen!

Nothing! There is nothing that I like about your product! It was garbage compared to AppFolio!

When I purchased this software coming from Appfolio, I was told to was very similar and developed by people who left Appfolio. That was a lie! It is nothing like it! It difficult to learn and it really should not be!I was told that all I had to do was give 30 notice at anytime! The sole purpose of why I chose them and when it came time to leave because I sold my rentals - it was a choice of paying until July or buying out the contract - The contract I was told I did not have! Just like Appfolio! The one thing I can say - is at least the software was user friendly! You ever developed this does not own RENTALS or even have working knowledge of managing them!

Christian

Family Office Yardi

I appreciate the ease of use and workflow that the software creates. It helps keep everything organized. It also provides a great landing place for Tenants to submit work orders, see their payables and make payments.

Minor con, I wish there was a dedicated app for the software. They say that the mobile web interface is all that is needed, but when texting through the software it would be nice to have a dedicated portal.

Caitlin
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple but has essential features

Kommentare: I cannot add communication notes or change status of tenant in tenant file. I was able to do this in other Yardi software options. Importing and implementing is fairly complicated to set up. I am still deciding how I feel about Yardi Breeze.

Yardi Breeze is fairly easy to learn and has plenty of options to assist you in managing your properties. It has comprehensive reporting and simple format.

Yardi Breeze does not have a notes or memo section under tenants. I cannot select tenant under eviction as I have been able to in other Yardi Property Management software. You cannot import ledgers into tenants accounting unless you want to enter every charge and payment manually.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback, Caitlyn. We will pass your comments on to our development team. We also encourage you to reach out via live chat or utilize the Feedback function; both are built right into the software.

Seth
Broker - Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Heartburn inducing - go with something else

Kommentare: We are one of the larger residential pm companies in St. Louis and decided to enter the multi family realm. We use property ware for our single fans.and will continue to do so. I dont complain and I never write reviews but my team and I are defeated by this mess. The main driver for choosing yardi breeze was for the marketing/rent cafe/website element. So far, that seems to be the only redeeming aspect, but that doesn't even work properly. The system doesn't seem to be fully mature or ready and nothing works as it should. I would also say that for the customer service team as well. The main response to issues is "let me follow up with you on that". My team and I have never been so frustrated or defeated by a project or lack of progress with onboarding. We are exhausted. This thing doesn't even post auto-charges correctly! This is a simple property management task. There are too many problems to even name. Luckily, we have finally been assigned a tech([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) who knows what they are.doing,.but that took weeks to get done. Honestly a horrible onboarding experience and I would go with appfolio if I had to do it all over again.

It looks nice and is fairly intuitive to navigate.

Accounting is always glitchy. Doesn't autocharge as programmed Doesn't apply late fees as programmed The calendar feature doesn't sync with outlook/gmail Customer service doesn't answer any questions The staff.dowsnt seem like they are well trained, at all. Even the management. Overall,.the software seems like it was rushed to market Takes forever to get any answers on anything or have problems rectified Just a horrible experience

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Seth, I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't have a good onboarding experience. That is not the experience that other clients have had or the standard to which we hold ourselves, so we'll certainly look into and learn from what happened. I'm glad that you now have a customer support expert who is performing to your expectations, but all of your software questions deserve thoughtful answers and clear solutions delivered in a timely manner. I am confident that we can help you through the marketing, calendar and accounting issues as you've described them. A Yardi executive will be reaching out shortly. Thank you for your feedback. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Susan
Senior Vice-President in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not quite up to speed for commercial yet

Kommentare: Not good - going to get through this year and do reconciliations and then probably leaving for good. I have not, and will not, be switching over the many other commercial properties I manage (both as a brokerage and prop manager) because it has fallen quite short of my expectations. The system seems to be highly geared towards residential as are most of the staff when I call or get on chat as it takes at least 5 minutes (and usually much longer) in between what I ask about and them finding answers. Again, more of my time spent unnecessarily on Yardi crud than in leasing, selling and managing commercial properties.

Tracking rent payments, invoicing tenants, some of the reports

Integration in April was not easy at all. Spent hours and hours getting all the info entered to get up to speed. Never did get the previous management information in related to expenses so reconciling CAM was a nightmare (one of the biggest reasons I adopted this platform for 4 of my multi-tenant commercial properties) and after 100+++ hours spent, I finally went back and had to do it all by hand because the calculations were not correct. As compensation for my inconvenience, I was given like a month's credit for the thousands and thousands of dollars I lost in time spent on what should have been done by Yardi. I found out that on several tenants, Yardi just stopped posting recovery charges for 6 months leaving those tenants with HIGH unexpected amounts due. When I asked for a letter from Yardi to share with my tenants that Yardi had no idea why they didn't post, I was told they would not provide such a letter. Being a new management company to these properties, this did NOTHING to help my credibility with them. Many of the reports I need are not able to be run. I have submitted several suggestions on improvements, none of which have I seen happen in the 14+ months with Yardi.

Lindsey
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best Software for Commercial Property Management

Kommentare: YARDI is my number one choice and I have used a lot of software

YARDI is very easy to use and has everything that I need to manage both commercial and residential properties. They were very competitively priced compared to all the other software I looked at but they had many more benefits than others. I love the chat feature for help!

The tenant rent cafe through residential sometimes has problems setting up new tenants.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lindsey, Thanks for your feedback! Keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Deborah
Controller in USA

Yardi Breeze By DLM

Kommentare: Overall breeze is very effective and efficient. It has been a great help getting all the information in the same place and in real time.

Yardi breeze is web-based and user friendly. This is the best thing to be able to access our information from anywhere.

Coming from Voyager, it seems some of the very usable features were lost. For example, the copy feature is not as user friendly as it is in voyager. It seem there are many limitations in Breeze,

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback Deborah! We're happy to hear you're getting everything you need.

Lorri
Lease Administration and Receivables in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accounting and user unfriendly

Kommentare: I'm sorry to say I'm not a fan due to illogical and user-unfriendly, albeit, mandatory features. For the most part chat is helpful, but many times, the problem needed to be taken off-line or required a "packet" to correct. Several (extremely important/critical to me) requests that were submitted via feedback and the fixes were deemed unimportant and unnecessary. Lastly, oftentimes, I'm given "fix" that tells me a different location to find the information (not helpful) that does not fix what I'm asking - an option to print g/l information (that appears on the screen) when I print a receipt (the g/l information is omitted).

Search features that include email field is wonderful.

Poor accounting and ease of use features (or the integrity of the account features). Inability to print g/l information on a receipt (as it appears on the screen), footprint of prepaid causes omission of (critical) charge date (Case 12477845) and processing RentCafe payments accounted for on the tenant screen, but not on the ledger (two different balance due amounts for the same tenant), inability to see any amount prepaid at any other place besides the cash receipt screen, date driven sensitivity is to high, required use of move-in button that does not allow an edit of all fields (rent and deposit amount).

Derek
Member in USA

Stay away from Yardi.

Kommentare: One of the worst experiences I have every had with any company. We had onboarding specialist who would not help. After telling our salesman we wanted someone else multiple times they still insisted on this person being on our calls. We never got our site up and running. Many things were told to us that never happened. It took days to get tech support to help fix any issues we had. They were very rude to talk to. When I called to ask my salesman to let me know if our contract had expired. He cussed the company and apologized. Most unprofessional call I have ever been on. This was the longest 2-3 years of my life. Glad we finally left.

It is a very powerful software that requires multiple full time people to keep the system running.

Too confusing to use. It is so complex and complicated that it is hard to figure out what all is going on. You have to make sure all the property info is correct or it will mess everything up. We had many units not get billed because the tenant went month to month, so the system quit billing. We had to go though all of our units and change the billing data to 2099. This is one of the many issues we had.

letztes Jahr

Derek, we are very sorry that you had a poor experience. Even though you've already left, we'll investigate this issue internally as this is not up to our customer service standards.

Erica
Accounting Coordinator in USA

A Nightmare Thus Far

Kommentare: My company had the worst experience onboarding our properties to Yardi and getting everything up and running. Our Yardi support staff might as well have been nonexistent during this onboarding process. After onboarding, we found issue after issue with many aspects of the software. Just the other day, the system was down for a whole DAY for most of our staff. Auto charges are not automated. Once an invoice has been rejected, it is unable to be deleted (I guess it just sits in the system until the end of time?). When entering data into data entry boxes (such as properties/charge codes/GL accounts/etc.), a lot of times nothing pops up like it should when you start typing and you end up having to manually scroll through dozens and dozens of items to find the one you are looking for. Overall, this software did not meet our expectations and has been extremely disappointing to us all.

The live training webinars are informative and helpful. The layout is pleasing to the eye.

There are a LOT of bugs that need to be fixed. Customer service is poor.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Erica, Thank you for your feedback. You laid out a number of issues that deserve attention, so I have reached out to our support team to make sure you get the help you need to make sure the program is set up and working properly. We'll do everything we can to make this right by you. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Bart
Vice President Business Development in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software Review

Kommentare: I have had a good overall experience with Yardi Breeze. I admit I do not use every function possible for the software, but the ones have used have been a good experience.

Yardi Breeze is easy to use. We use it for property management software, tenant portal and reporting. Being able to produce reports as needed is very helpful to present to our investors and business partners.

Although chat availability for support is very helpful, I do whish at the beginning of using the software there was a support line you could call for any questions. It would have been helpful during set up.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Bart, It's great to hear Breeze is working for you, as well as your investors and partners. In fact, Breeze did come with 8 hours of free phone support as you got started. That support line should have been made available to you. If you want to check in on that, please reach out via live chat (this is the easiest method) or by email. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Reinerio
Accounting Assistant in Philippinen

Yardi Breeze Usage

Yardi is very simple. You can easily track each property individually, per selected property or as a whole. Unlike with Quickbooks that we use before, Yardi Breeze has a lot more simple and user friendly features.

There are many times that a weird error would appear, usually during or after a new update.

Peter
President in USA

Breeze is a Breeze!

Kommentare: The system is really very simple. Once you learn some of the system glitches, the work arounds are simple. The customer service to support the product make up for some of the system deficiencies. If you are an expert accountant the system will bother you. If you are trying to capture owner, renter, property, receivables, payables, etc. data this is a great product. Do not ask it to think for you. The help button in the system is not useful.

Ease of use. The input fields are simple and easy to understand.

Some detail features are absent. If I have to delete payables it is not an simple one step process.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Peter, I'm glad you're having a positive experience with Breeze! The system is made to be easy-to-use and powerful enough for users of all experience levels, so I appreciate you bringing some of these small details to our attention. I'd like to learn more about the glitches you mentioned and have a client support expert weigh in. Thanks again for your feedback, and we'll be in touch soon! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Toi
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource for everyday use

It captures all of my activities and my companies activities

I don’t have any complaints at this time

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review and feedback, Toi! We appreciate your business.

Cindy
Property Manager, Broker in USA

Yardi Breeze Premier

Kommentare: I have used Yardi software for over 20 years, probably have had 4-5 different versions and have always been very satisfied. I have looked at other management software and have not found one that I like better.

This software gives the appearance of professionalism and is easy for the recipient of statements and ledgers to understand.

Some of the internal functions need some updating for fluidity of preparing reports, inputting payables to save time and make it more efficient than it already is.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback Cindy! It's awesome that you've been happy with us for 20 years. Here's to 20 more!