Über Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze® ist eine erfrischend einfache Software, die speziell für kleine und mittlere Immobilienverwaltungsunternehmen entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Yardi Breeze

I believe this will become a very powerful management software for a reasonable price. They have a vast background in software and property management, so they really know the needs.

It is very disorganized. The client is given a sheet, on it are the instructions to start.

Bewertungen zu Yardi Breeze

4,0
3,9
4,0

Yardi Breeze hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 202 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yardi Breeze bereits verwendet?

Danielle
Danielle
Property Manager in USA

Yardi Breeze Simplified Property Management

Before switching to Yardi, I used Excel and QuickBooks to manage all properties and payments. Yardi Breeze has streamlined property management; I easily keep track of tenants and leases, maintenance requests, expenses, and vendors. And the best part is that I can do it all from anywhere! Whether I'm in the office or the field, everything is in one place.

Yardi is continuously updating to provide the best features to its users. If there is ever something I think could improve, there is a feature to give feedback, and Yardi's engineers take every suggestion into account to continue to deliver the best for the users.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Danielle, Thanks for your feedback! There's so much important detail here as well. Please keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Adam
Senior Accountant in USA

Breeze is wonderful!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are a small boutique real estate firm so we cannot justify the cost of the much more powerful Yardi products (Voyager). Breeze does 99% of what we need to do and is so incredibly user friendly that it really does not require any significant training, the help function is smart so if you need to look at the user guide it automatically points you to the relevant parts depending on what screen you are on in Breeze. The only downfall is the CAM reconciliation is very basic and will only work for small mom and pop leases, large corporate leases with controllables/uncontrollable expenses, caps and base years can theoretically be done but requires so much manipulation its just easier to do it manually in excel.

Much more user friendly and easy to learn without bulky training manuals or guides. Previously used Voyager and this is much more user friendly.

Not as powerful as Voyager when it comes to CAM reconciliations. Complicated national tenant reconciliations are impossible in Breeze so we have had to continue reconciling manually in Excel.

Kamil
CEO and Founder in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I wanted to like this product...

Kommentare: My initial decision to go with Yardi was because the seller told me about a new feature that would allow data transfer from Buildium to Yardi in a single click. They said that this seller doesn't work for Yardi anymore. Unfortunately, I discovered 3 months later that this feature did not exist, necessitating manual data transfer. This process was not only time-consuming, taking approximately 30 hours for just a third of the data, but also costly, with an additional 60 hours estimated to complete the task, amounting to an extra +$1000. Despite the misleading information from the seller, Yardi refused to offer a refund for the remaining months. I do understand, as I signed the contract, but I still find this unfair as I was lied to get that contract signed. Ultimately, I have decided to return to Buildium, which, following recent updates, offers superior software with more features compared to Yardi, for a cheaper price!

This software is Canadian and offers a faster payment process for tenants and owners when they use one of Canada's five major banks.

- The lack of an open API is a significant drawback, especially given the product's high pricing. - The contract can only be canceled in the first month, yet fully testing the software within this period is impractical. It took 3 months to set up payments, tenant screening, and other features, making it impossible to evaluate the software's full capabilities fairly. - The user interface is not intuitive. For instance, deleting a property requires navigating to a special option within the admin toolbox rather than allowing direct deletion from the property list. Extensive training from Yardi staff is necessary to navigate the system, which is a challenge even for someone with my technology proficiency. - The phone application does not support adding notes to a unit, such as door keypad or keybox codes. - Tenant screening functionality is basic, requiring manual entry by my staff. In contrast, platforms like Singlekey offer advanced features, enabling tenants to input their information directly and pay for their screening seamlessly.

Dee
Property Manager in USA

Review 4/17/24

Kommentare: I personally have been fine with the new software, however it has been very difficult cleaning up all the mistakes made in the beginning because of lack of training before we went live.

Yardi Breeze has the capabilities of keeping track of tenants and maintenance while in the field.

The transition training from the old version was very lacking. We did not learn how to do alot of the transactions until after the errors caused accounting issues.

SHAILESH
Financial controller in Kanada

Review after implementing it for 3 years

Ease of use. very effective rent roll and payment processing.

Financial reporting could be better. We need more customized reporting tools like columnar trial balance for multi properties.

Jaime
Jaime
Director in Kanada

Yardi Breeze Premier is mostly functional

Kommentare: Basic functions in Breeze all work but when you start implementing the extended features that are advertised the system starts to show inadequate QA. Several features are incomplete and while are client facing, do not work such as online applications, BC Proof of Service, Tenant Lease Signing and putting Tenant status to Notice while Month to Month. With the lack of API means that many tasks that should be automated end up being manual and takes up staff time that could better be deployed. On a daily work flow Yardi Breeze does provide fairly robust features and some that are excellent. At the time of our procurement it was the best solution available on the market.

Fairly intuitive interface Robust Accounting Component Integrates a wide breadth of functions and features into a single platform Good Chat support

Multiple features deployed non functional Some work flow processes are counter intuitive No API to integrate third party data Inconsistent UI components in some areas

Randall
Director of Accounting in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Commercial Real Estate Necessity

Kommentare: I have been using 2+ years and have been pleased with the software.

The software is very user friendly and has a nice user interface. It is a complete software package for the real estate industry with all the necessary tools in one place: Accounting, Lease Management, Tenant Communication.

There are certain features that could be improved based on other software available. Re-applying cash receipts could be improved. The ability to have more fields available for true mail merge communication with tenants would be awesome.

Candi
Controller in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision we ever made

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Yardi Breeze was easy to set up and move the data out of our old software and set up everything in Yardi. The trainers were supportive and easy to work with. We have now been with Yardi for 18 months and I wish we would have switched years ago.

Yardi Breeze is super user friendly. The ability to search various fields to find vendors and tenants is amazing. The bank reconciliations are easy to do. I cannot think of anything that is not a Breeze!

I wish there was a Payroll module. We have to outsource payroll. This is the only negative to Yardi Breeze.

Tracy
Director of Operations in USA

Yardi Breeze Premier

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Breeze has been great.

Breeze Premier is very user-friendly. You can easily navigate your way around the product.

The inability to change a payable, journal entry, and other transactions in the same month. Breeze is not really geared towards commercial real estate.

Accounting Manager in USA

Yardi Breeze Premier

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I like Yardi Breeze but wish that more testing was done before rolling out updates.

I love the ease in which I can find reports and different functions for use daily. I also like that updates are done to increase functionality and implement things that users need.

I feel that there may not be enough testing before some of the updates are done that then create issues for a little bit of time until they are fixed.

Carol
Principal in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Eagle Summit Properties LLC Yardi Advocacy

Kommentare: I love being able to quickly post all accounting elements. Again, as one gets comfortable with all the functionality, it is so efficient. I also love how being on the cloud, allows one to share the files with CPAs or Lease Administrators etc. I have hardly had to travel to any professional's offices on most accounting issues pertaining my company.

The Accounting Software for my company has been crucial. There were many parts with which to get acquainted but with the constant assistance of the Chat Widget it was incredibly incremental and learning was continual. It is like anything else one wants to master. Ten thousand dedicated hours will get you to Breeze through Breeze ;-).

There were a few glitches. I encountered one with the Receivables where I could not see them and had to manually post unable to use the Future Monthly Charges. The team was diligent in solving the issue. It was a bit intimidating to think that the data would be deleted.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Carol, There are so many kinesthetic, "hands-on" learners like you, and we wanted to accommodate everyone's learning style with our videos, Help Center and chat support. I'm happy to hear that our team was able to walk you through the software when necessary. One of the benefits of chat is that we get to hear about little issues quickly and resolve them. Please keep letting us know about your experience and keep enjoying Breeze! Thanks for the great feedback. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Lisa
Accounting Manager in USA

Inefficient and Exhausting

Kommentare: The overall experience since day 1 of using this product has been ABSOULTELY TERRIBLE. At this point my team and I are extremely exhausted. We were very hopeful when signing that this would automate some tasks and make the multi-family side of our business much easier to maintain. However, it has been the complete opposite. Processes that were simple in previous software have become much more time consuming and inefficient. I truly believe this is an immature software and should not have been released to the public yet. Steer clear, people. Go with something else.

Breeze seems to have a nice "look" and is more user friendly to navigate. There are multiple ways to get to certain screens.

The accounting on this software is not efficient. We've ran into so many issues and nobody seems to have an answer for basic features that this software is lacking. During the sales process, we were ensured this was THE BEST software on the market for Multi-Family managers. However, Breeze does not even allow owner draws to be sent Via EFT over $25,000. We have multiple multi-family properties whose draw is consistently double or triple that amount. Breeze does NOT function in multiple tabs or windows. If we are in the middle of a process but need to go double check a number, we have to exit and start all over once verifying. Breeze also lacks the ability to split late fees or application fees with the properties, which both of the other software's we have used were capable of doing. Receipts posted in a batch do NOT post to tenants ledgers until the batch is posted, meaning we either have to have a ton of batches per day or a tenant who pays in the morning does not get that to show on their ledger until the batch is posted at the end of the day. There is no tenant credit button. If you want to issue tenant credits, you have to enter a negative charge - but the kick is that negative charges do NOT automatically apply. Meaning, each month once charges are posted you have to go search for those negative charges and manually apply them. That's IF your monthly charges post automatically. We've had two consecutive months of our automated tasks not working.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your feedback. With the capabilities your business seems to require, perhaps the more advanced Breeze Premier would have been the better solution. I'm going to check in with our sales and services teams to see if we can find a solution to the challenges you outlined. We will do everything in our power to make this right. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Dianna
Bookkeeper /Admin in USA

Seamless Success: Navigating Property Management Bliss with Yardi

Kommentare: The chat function has seen significant improvement, and the customer service reps seem to have upped their game in training over the last two years. Managing renters insurance, leases, photos, and unit information has become a breeze. The user-friendly accounting portion adds the cherry on top. It's truly a great product overall.

The initial integration was a breeze, and over the past two years, the continuous updates have transformed the platform into an incredibly user-friendly experience. The commitment to enhancing features consistently is commendable, and it's genuinely gratifying to see the product evolve and improve.

However, my least favorite aspect is the current state of AD HOC reports. Having integrated reports from Yardi Genesis (1996-2010s), I've noticed key functionalities missing in the current AD HOC reports. I believe that once these features are matched and mastered, Yardi Breeze will truly be the best of the best. Looking forward to continued improvements.

Patrice
Bookkeeper in USA

Yardi Breeze

Kommentare: We love that our tenants are able to pay online, this is so helpful with ones who are behind.

The transition to Yardi Breeze was so smooth. We were able to start using right away.

There were some reports that we were used to using that are not in Breeze. Also, having to add all the CAM Charges was a little hassle.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Patrice, I'm glad to hear that Breeze is working out for you and your tenants. It sounds like you may have questions about a few features. If you'd like to discuss them, I can have a client service expert reach out to you. In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy Breeze! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Chief Executive Consultant in USA

Software that's actually a Breeze

Easy to use and all of the functionality needed to be one of the top

There is nothing that I really dislike about Breeze.

Lynn
Immobilien, Selbstständig

They lie to you just like every other software company

Kommentare: It was awful! The one good thing I can say is my trainer was always there for me even when the time was out she did not charge me once - because she even knew how difficult the software was!You are always receiving calls and emails from them - a different account manager every time, trying to sell you something! You can tell them to stop contacting you - but they don't listen!

Nothing! There is nothing that I like about your product! It was garbage compared to AppFolio!

When I purchased this software coming from Appfolio, I was told to was very similar and developed by people who left Appfolio. That was a lie! It is nothing like it! It difficult to learn and it really should not be!I was told that all I had to do was give 30 notice at anytime! The sole purpose of why I chose them and when it came time to leave because I sold my rentals - it was a choice of paying until July or buying out the contract - The contract I was told I did not have! Just like Appfolio! The one thing I can say - is at least the software was user friendly! You ever developed this does not own RENTALS or even have working knowledge of managing them!

Mary
Director of Property Management in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could be so much better, but it's not

Kommentare: Frustrating. Some fixes can be easy yet they don't get done. We came from Yardi so easier to stay but frustrating on a daily basis. If I could find another program I would change.

The fact that we had Yardi before and our data came over. The fact that it's web based and we can access anywhere.

There are so many things!!! If you go to a Tenant's ledger you cannot easily send them email. If you paid a check and want to change the notes you can't. Hard to enter Tenant's addresses. The program goes down an awful lot, it's down as we speak and was having issus for the last 2 days. If you have a payable to one vendor and it's from 3 properties and you pay 2 out of 3 you cannot pay the last one. You need to delete the entire payable to ake out that one. If you delete a check the check number is deleted as well. So when doing a bank rec you don't know what happened to that check number. We cannot use the "apply pre-payments button' because breeze chooses what to pay instead of us. You cannot just print a report everything must be put into PDF first, what a waste of key strokes! Formatting checks, why can't there be a format for all checks?? You have to do each bank account individually! If you want to print a Tenant ledger and you choose "add additional occupants" the letter is addressed to "The occupants of" How unprofessional is that!!! Why can't it list the names. This seems to me to be an easy fix, yet you don't fix it. Why can't you show the Tenant's rent on their main screen you have to make another key stoke to go to the ledger to find out there rent. Shall I go on???

Mark
President in USA

Almost Greatness

Kommentare: Customer service is stellar and helps you thru most problems. Our big complaint is that it was launched thinking about the layman, but it was built from the mindset of an accountant, which defeats the purpose.

Ease of implementation Customer Service accessibility Cloud system Value Blank Check Writing Custom email/letter forms

Marketed and launched as a "breeze" but designed to cater to bookkeeper/accounting minded users It was also created originally as a residential platform, but they've improved on that greatly and it works fairly well with commercial. Some tasks could be made to a simpler process but can be quite tricky getting the books to work correctly. Monthly Bank Reconciliation needs a major improvement.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Mark, I'm glad to hear our customer services is everything it should be. I know accounting can be a little tricky to learn and navigate at first, especially because we have to balance sophisticated accounting procedures with the desire to produce an easy-to-use interface, and sometimes the nature of the beast is that if we oversimplify, you lose vital functionality. That said, we'd love to know about the ways we can improve. In fact, we're making upgrades, adding features and trying user-friendly improvements all the time! Bank reconciliation should work seamlessly at this point, so if it's not, please let me know what I can do to help, and I'll set you up with the appropriate representative. We hope you continue to enjoy our support. And don't hesitate to reach out with more great suggestions. Best regards, Mark Smith Yardi Breeze Director of Marketing mark.smith@yardi.com

Andrew
CTO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yardi, a barely functional property management software

Kommentare: It seems that whoever made this software has never tried it for property management. On paper it checks all the boxes, in practice it's probably one of the worst softwares I've had to interface with. I've time and time again suggested improvements, but the improvements they make literally could be done in 1 hour by any competent software engineer but it takes literally months for a single feature to be pushed out

I like that I can store all my property and tenant data in a database

1. Cannot use property inspection tool, because you can't zoom in on photos for move in move out inspections. 2. Rentcafe has terrible user interface, I am essentially tech support for tenants because the portal is confusing 3. Cannot work in Yardi in 2+ windows/tabs simultaneously 4. Cannot track employees changing a RENTAL amount. Absolutely NO TRACEABILITY FOR THIS. Hope you have honest employees 5. The chat support is very unknowledgeable, 9/10 times I have to wait for them to find the answer from their superior or someone else, which usually takes 2+ days 6. Rentcafe is garbage, I literally could not even apply for a unit on rentcafe, in fact rentcafe shows occupied units as available. BUGGY

Julee
Property Manager in Kanada

One Year in with Yardi

Kommentare: Our company is approaching our first year in business, we chose Yardi because it checked off all the boxes in what we were looking for in our software. So far our experience has been great. We had detailed setup meetings scheduled which helped us get trained on all areas. Upon launching we had all he tools and training that set us up for success. The platform is very user friendly and any time any questions arise the chat/email option is extremely helpful in getting out questions answered. Overall we are extremely happy with our Yardi experience and look forward to continuing working with them in the future as our business grows.

We really love how Yardi Breeze is so user friendly, everything is laid out in such a way that even if it is your first time trying it, it is easily explained. It's very easy to track payments, tenants, reporting, etc.

There are a few options that aren't yet available to Canadian users (ie insurance) that would be nice to be able to offer to our tenants. There are also a few options offered by Voyager that are not available too Breeze users which would be extremely helpful to have access to.

Cathryn
Account Manager in Kanada

Great Product

- User friendly interface - Availability of customer support - Wide range of functions available - payment processing is stellar

- Electronic signature of documents not available - Tenant screening too expensive - marketing does not integrate with regional MLS / real estate board, no co-operation with realtors (best to have a realtor/broker portal for marketing) - no open API for add on functions

Lorri
Lease Administration and Receivables in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accounting and user unfriendly

Kommentare: I'm sorry to say I'm not a fan due to illogical and user-unfriendly, albeit, mandatory features. For the most part chat is helpful, but many times, the problem needed to be taken off-line or required a "packet" to correct. Several (extremely important/critical to me) requests that were submitted via feedback and the fixes were deemed unimportant and unnecessary. Lastly, oftentimes, I'm given "fix" that tells me a different location to find the information (not helpful) that does not fix what I'm asking - an option to print g/l information (that appears on the screen) when I print a receipt (the g/l information is omitted).

Search features that include email field is wonderful.

Poor accounting and ease of use features (or the integrity of the account features). Inability to print g/l information on a receipt (as it appears on the screen), footprint of prepaid causes omission of (critical) charge date (Case 12477845) and processing RentCafe payments accounted for on the tenant screen, but not on the ledger (two different balance due amounts for the same tenant), inability to see any amount prepaid at any other place besides the cash receipt screen, date driven sensitivity is to high, required use of move-in button that does not allow an edit of all fields (rent and deposit amount).

kirk
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yardi has helped our business grow

Kommentare: This is at least my second version of Yardi, and Breeze is very easy to work with. If one is not familiar with accounting software or management software, there will be a learning curve, but this powerful software, which allows the user to keep very detailed records for all aspects of management, or simply use the features you need. , which are also great for the amount of detail that can be added for all aspects of real estate management.

Ease of use for onboarding of new employees and accountants, while retaining the full accounting power of other Yardi software. Payment processing. Tenant portal with payment processing and maintenance correspondence.

I would be trying to think of a complaint...

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Thanks for being a long-time Yardi user! We are glad Breeze is working well for you and helping your business grow. Wishing you continued success in the new year!

Derek
Member in USA

Stay away from Yardi.

Kommentare: One of the worst experiences I have every had with any company. We had onboarding specialist who would not help. After telling our salesman we wanted someone else multiple times they still insisted on this person being on our calls. We never got our site up and running. Many things were told to us that never happened. It took days to get tech support to help fix any issues we had. They were very rude to talk to. When I called to ask my salesman to let me know if our contract had expired. He cussed the company and apologized. Most unprofessional call I have ever been on. This was the longest 2-3 years of my life. Glad we finally left.

It is a very powerful software that requires multiple full time people to keep the system running.

Too confusing to use. It is so complex and complicated that it is hard to figure out what all is going on. You have to make sure all the property info is correct or it will mess everything up. We had many units not get billed because the tenant went month to month, so the system quit billing. We had to go though all of our units and change the billing data to 2099. This is one of the many issues we had.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Derek, we are very sorry that you had a poor experience. Even though you've already left, we'll investigate this issue internally as this is not up to our customer service standards.

Jeffrey

Excellent product

Kommentare: Excellent, we were an early adopter so we encountered some bumps in the road but the responsiveness of the Yardi staff was excellent.

Software is very intuitive and user friendly. The customer service online chat feature is outstanding. The accounting processes are very strong.

We have had several complaints with the software over the past two years and have used their feedback feature which has resulted in updates to the software that have resolved 90% of our concerns. Probably the most cumbersome and least functional part of the program for us is the bank reconciliation feature.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Jeffrey, Customer service is a cornerstone of our company mission, so I'm very glad to hear that we've been responsive and able to help. Please don't hesistate to reach out with any troubleshooting issues, big or small. We'd love to talk to you more about bank reconciliations to see what we can do to make that a seamless process going forward. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com