Filtern nach:

Über Smartlook

Smartlook ist ein einfaches Tool, das die Bildschirme von echten Benutzern auf deiner Website aufzeichnet.

Erfahre mehr über Smartlook

Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Customer Service Representative
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2019

"Smartlooked for awhile now"

Kommentare: Smartlook has given time management a new definition. It allows us to save tremendous time and work more efficiently.

Vorteile: So we've been using Smartlook for some time now and I always thought it was a decent program. Having just gone through an entire tax season with almost every call utilizing this tool, it deserves a second view so to speak. Smartlook allows tech support or agents (in my company) to share screens with their customers. We can see their mouse movements, help them to navigate through the various options and features and troubleshoot errors by literally putting our eyes on it. It works by having the customer provide a code given on the website and this code allows access to their screen through Smartlook. Agents and customers alike have come to rely heavily on Smartlook to help get the support they need and get it in a timely manner. It makes a world of difference when you can see the screen, identify the issue and solve it all at once rather than take precious minutes and hours trying to describe what is going on and another hour trying to describe how to fix it.

Nachteile: The only thing I can say I least like about this software is that you can only screenshare within the website. Unlike another competition, you cannot screen the customers complete computer screen. If a customer wants to minimize a screen so you can see a document on their computer, for instance, you can't. In my line of work its not a deal breaker at all because the majority of the workflow is within the website.

von Smartlook an 26.4.2019

Thanks for your review!
This review is not related to Smartlook but more to Turbotax.
Please change this,

• Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Chryso S.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2020

"Great for UX optimisation"

Kommentare: We are generally loving so far the functionalities it offers to our team to be able to understand the digital behaviour of our users with our beta tool

Vorteile: The functionalities it offers, especially when starting as a freemium user. The UX is simple, automatically tracking important events that can be used to set up a funnel, the fast forward option and the highlighted elements you can review, etc.

Nachteile: We are not using the Heatmap functionality, and we believe there can be an improvement on that feature. We are using a separate provider for that.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hotjar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartlook: It had better options as a freemium user and also better UX for the video tracking element

von Smartlook an 19.11.2020

Thank you for your feedback and nice words! I will share it with our development team. - Tomas

• Bewertet am 13.11.2020
Kajetan M.
UX Specialist
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2021

"Smartlook user"

Vorteile: I appreciate the simplicity and ease of working with the tool. It is very easy to teach even a potential client how to use the smarlook in the future and learn from it

Nachteile: I miss setting a session limit for a given project and events for incorrect input filling.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2021
Prokop S.
CTO
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2021

"DX Heroes review"

Kommentare: Smartlook has a clean UI and it's easy to set up. I wouldn't say I like the blocking page after the trial ended because I wanted to show SmartLook to my colleague first before we decide if it has enough value for our business.

Vorteile: It's better than HotJar and I want to support Czech startups instead of foreign startups. :) The UI is much better than in HotJar.

Nachteile: I am still not sure if the first plan has suitable value for the money. I really appreciate the extended trial period.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Intercom, Hotjar, Google Analytics und HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum Smartlook gewählt wurde: Support Czech startup; better UI

Zuvor genutzte Software: Intercom, Hotjar, Google Analytics und HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartlook: Czech company, friendly UI/UX and good value for the product (but not yet for us).

• Bewertet am 11.5.2021
Sagar M.
Sagar M.
Head of Products
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2021

"First tool to use if you're creating a mobile app"

Kommentare: Great app to do qualitative analytics in user's natural environment helping faster product development. This enables better prioritisation decisions.

Vorteile: Ability to view each session and understand UX issues without having to wait for user feedback

Nachteile: Inability to create custom tags for users for easier identification in case where we want to view the recordings anonymously.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hotjar und UXCam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartlook: Better focus on Mobile apps with good pricing

• Bewertet am 8.3.2021
Michal P.
Michal P.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Great qualitative analytics tool"

Kommentare: Smartlook is a great addition to Google Analytics. It provides answers that you can't get from your quantitative data. A must-have for marketing analysts and UX designers.

Vorteile: Smartlook doesn't sample their recordings in comparison with most competitors. Their support and account management is top notch, wouldn't even consider a change because of them.

Nachteile: There are some bugs now and then but nothing too annoying. And I always get answers whenever I report them, it doesn't get unnoticed and they work on fixing them. User management is a bit clumsy at the moment but it should get better in the future.

von Smartlook an 4.6.2019

Hi Michal,

really thank you for your review.
Actually we are working on a new user management , to make it more clear.

Thanks for your review,

Small Business Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2019

"Great asset!"

Kommentare: I got Smartlook to help build my conversion rate. I wanted to see what customers are clicking on and what they are not so I could improve my website to increase sales.

Vorteile: I loved how you can see heat maps on what visitors click on the most and what they avoid. I like that it literally records the visitors session to show you how to make improvements. I also like the fact if you pay for the entire year you get 2 months for free.

Nachteile: The only thing that can be changed is a lower price, maybe a smaller package. I have a small
Business and it can get costly.

von Smartlook an 24.9.2019

Alvin K.
CMO
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2021

"Trial User for Heatmaps"

Vorteile: Our main focus was on heatmaps, it was the reason why we implemented it. It give us great insight into our customers behavior and it is nicely visualized in Smartlook.

Nachteile: It would be nice if there will be some opportunity to download done heatmaps

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hotjar

• Bewertet am 17.2.2021
Colton J.
Senior Product Designer
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2021

"Smartlook provides a Smart Look at Users"

Kommentare: Smartlook as enabled us to be more knowledgeable about our users, and thus prioritize enhancements that truly benefit the user.

Vorteile: I appreciate how easy it is to start getting user insights from your website. Immediately we could see places on our site that could be enhanced because of being able to see our user's pain points more clearly.

Nachteile: The "Pick an event on page" feature would have been nice to use, but didn't work with our Google Tag Manager implementation.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2021
Courtenay W.
Courtenay W.
Consultant
Tierarzt, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2021

"Great free trial and even the free tier is awesome"

Kommentare: Seeing the precise actions taken on a website is amazing

Vorteile: Its so easy to install, works great, shows exactly how someone interacts with an app, and provides easy filters to see what you need.

Nachteile: Sharing specific recordings isn't as easy as sharing a YouTube link, but I can understand why!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hotjar und WalkMe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartlook: Free trial, ease of implementation

• Bewertet am 9.5.2021
Márton P.
Na
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2017

"The idea to look how our customers use our websites is brilliant. I'm always very excited to replay."

Vorteile: I have spotted out several typos and failures on my site just by looking what my visitors had seen. It provides the best insight as well regarding the customers behaviour, it is not comparable to anything else I was using (google analytics, path recording). I ve discovered a new world with Smartview and can't help spending hours playing back then recordings, and checking what and hiw the visitors were doing.

Nachteile: On a smartphone the right panel (offering other other recordings if the same visitor ) takes up a considerable amount of space, and it takes too much clicks and precise zoom to hide it. Itwould be better to be able to switch it off from the profile settings, (or simply deactive it for the free package)
Its also a big painpont, that there is no option to filter out the recording from direct (not facebook, google etc), as this info is also not visible on the smartphone listing

von Smartlook an 30.8.2017

Hi Márton,
thank you very much for your review.

We will change Smartlook in future and it will be much more mobile friendly.
You can filter the visitor recordings in the advanced filters. Under Visitor behaviour is the option referer.
Enjoy Smartlook
Lukas Mehnert,

• Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Laura V.
Head of Product Design
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2019

"Perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our measuring our product"

Vorteile: Smartlook is the perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our product team. It's given us a new perspective on how users are experiencing our product — from how quickly users can achieve key goals, to what our product looks like on all kinds of weird and wonderful resolutions. The true power of Smartlook comes from how it captures every event that occurs, and then allows you to search seamlessly across all past events. You can also use these events in funnels and analyse where your users are dropping out of key workflows. Since the events are all automatically tracked, we can ask "I wonder how many users have used this feature since it launched?" and get instant answers by searching the pre-recorded events. It's truly mind-blowing! And last but not least, the support team at Smartlook was AMAZING! Our product uses a few layout attributes that the Smartlook recorder wasn't capturing correctly at first. The Smartlook team worked with us over 2 days to quickly resolve the issue to support our use case and now it's all working perfectly.

Nachteile: There's nothing I'm disliking about Smartlook, although I'm looking forward to more flexibility with pinning stacked event charts (where I'm comparing multiple events) as a single dashboard tile. This would make tracking our key metrics really slick. Mostly I'm just excited to see where they take the product!

Hi Laura,

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Aliya W.
Aliya W.
General Accounting Head - GCC. & Regional Expert IMEA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2021

"Great way of deriving customer insights"

Kommentare: Overall I am having an amazing experience of using this tool. This software has provided ways to the users like never before in terms of user behavior. This is a software that just feeds and records all of the users surfing over websites and in mobile apps which is a great thing because this innovative feature allows users to inculcate and derive information by filtering out millions of recordings in absolutely no time.

Vorteile: Moving on to the pros of this platform, this software is a great solution due to so many things. First of all, the heatmaps within the software are so useful. Moreover, this software is always showing important information like IP addresses and even country data on the user interface so that it gets easier for the users. Also, this platform provides an easy way of recording all of the user sessions which I find very useful and insightful which can help me in the later stages when it would come to explore consumer insight.

Nachteile: The mobile applications need more improvement in the sense that new updates are required which work well with phones as this can facilitate the overall experience a lot and can take the user experience a few notches higher. Moreover, the dashboard needs to be improved as well so that the user interface feels more convenient and easy too.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2021
Programador Full-stack PHP
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"Discover how your users browse your website."

Kommentare: I activate Smartlook on my website once a week to collect hundreds of videos and review them during the week. In this way I discover possible failures or improvements and apply them.

Vorteile: Smartlook is a great tool that helps to know how users use your web page. Smartlook records videos of how users navigate, giving you basic information such as what browser you use, the country of origin, the device ... Thanks to these recordings you can discover possible improvements or failures in your web page. You can understand better because users can not complete a process and work to give them a better experience. In addition to the recordings, in Smartlook you can create heatmaps and funnels to have a better control of objectives.

Nachteile: In the SPA web pages the heatmaps do not work correctly. In addition, by default the CSS cache is activated and if you make changes to your web page it takes time to update them, because of this, you may be watching recordings that apparently have errors but in reality it is the fault of the cache.

Hi,

Philip W.
Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"Smartlook helps me look smart"

Kommentare: Seriously this is a tool you should be using so you know how your website works for your customers, it's all about finding what works and where you may be going wrong. It's cheaper than a consultant and this online consultant works 27/7

Vorteile: Smartlook is easy to use it helps me see how people interact with my website so I can improve user experience. I have also been able to make contact with customers who have had difficulty placing an order so this software has helped me in more ways than one.. It can also be used a a good anti fraud deterrent also.

Nachteile: Price I think the price could be lowered to help the smaller business ,you know the one man band who works from home.

von Smartlook an 22.8.2018

Thank you for your review!

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Azad H.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2018

"Really really easy to use and perfect to know how visitors use our store."

Kommentare: Watching how i can make my site better for my visitors

Vorteile: That it has a free version of the product. I wouldnt have tried it if it was paid at first. I was one of the first to try this product when it launched.

Nachteile: That the play button is 0.5x speed. Also that alot of the elements on my site not loading on the recorder. I have cleared cache multiple times and made my friends go on my site, and they always load every file, but for some reason it wont load in the recorder. Most of the time its the image thats not loaded but other images are.

Hi Azad,

• Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Webmaster
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"Big brother helps you sell better"

Kommentare: Overall very very recommended especially if you are in a debugging or Beta stage.

Vorteile: I LOVE this software as it has really helped us track down user issues that get reported. In the past when a customer reported a bug we would test and try and wouldn't always find the issue as it can't always be replicated. Could be the customer had an issue because of some Server load or because some process was running, we were never really sure. With Smartlook we know! We can find the customers session and find where they had trouble and watch the user experience. We can check if there were JS errors that don't normally occur for them or if there were glitches for a specific browser, all with ease.

Nachteile: The geolocator doesn't always match the geolocator we have on the site which means that it isn't always easy to find someones session.

von Smartlook an 13.5.2019

Kevin S.
Kevin S.
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"Clever software shame about the after sales service"

Kommentare: I found it very disappointing that I was only offered a credit and not a refund of the VAT that should not have been charged to a UK based business. After several emails to their support team they no longer even reply. BEWARE!

Vorteile: The insight to offers to client on boarding is invaluable.

Nachteile: If you are a European customer and don't want to be charged VAT that you cannot recover the sign up flow is very misleading. Although the VAT is offered as a credit note they refused a refund.

von Smartlook an 13.9.2018

Hi Kevin,

we are sorry for misunderstanding in communication with our customer care team.

After checking ticket where you discussed the issue with VAT, we came to a conclusion that this problem was caused by not filling VAT ID in your order and thus VAT 20% was automatically included.

In case our customers forget to add VAT ID and later on ask for a refund, it has an impact on our accounting and thus we try to agree on credit settlement.

However, when a customer doesn't agree with credit, we refund the VAT back to the credit card.

In your case, we have already sent you credit (we cannot undo this operation), but we understand this was not accepted by you and thus we just sent a refund on your credit card too.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dalibor Houfek,
COO at Smartlook

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Madalin B.
Freelance
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2017

"I am freelance developer. I am using Smartlook to follow the projects for which I am bidding."

Kommentare: Reliable clients and cost-effective projects.

Vorteile: It is very simple to guess what the customer is looking at and how adapted is the interface to customer requirements and experience. This way I get to focus on important projects and push the right price.

Nachteile: I often use canvas and iframes. I know it's a security rule but I need a minimum information about that content.

von Smartlook an 30.8.2017

Hi Madalin,
Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

• Bewertet am 29.8.2017
Freedom D.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL"

Kommentare: We are solving IT issues, abandoned carts, seeing heat maps. Smartlook should be a piece of software that every company has.

Vorteile: I absolutely love smart look not only for the amount of features that it packs into it but how good those features are, we generally use it for spotting technical issues or seeing the heat maps but its also allowed us to see the main points at which people abandon carts and although we can see that through GA, Smartlook allows us to see what they are looking at when the do it which helps us to narrow down why they left. All of the other features are phenomenal and I just cant fault the support and everything to do with them 😊

Nachteile: I had no issues with Smartlook at all 😊

von Smartlook an 28.8.2019

Hi Doran,

• Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Cristian G.
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2017

"It is the best tool ever"

Vorteile: There are a tons of tools to track visitors, but watch what they are really doing is amazing. Those insights can change everything and help you to create the best customer experience.

Nachteile: nothing!! everything is cool. Maybe it would be great if you can gather together all sesion that are similar, so you don't have to spend time looking similar sesion that doesn't help you.

von Smartlook an 6.9.2017

Hi Cristian,
Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

• Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Thileepan K.
Manger
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2018

"giving good experience to our online customers"

Vorteile: Smartlook really help for our online business, we can find perfect analysis for our website with SmartLook, when we use SmartLook, we discover our website traffic source and bugs so we can give best experience to our online customers.

Nachteile: SmartLook have many features, we offer many product with our website so we need discover each product, sales, traffic, bugs, but SmartLook made easy to work with product analysis. we analysis about each product, so we update and give best to our customers.

von Smartlook an 5.6.2018

Hi Thileepan,
thanks for your nice feedback.

If you miss something, reach out to us.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Grisell M.
Grisell M.
Sociologa
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2018

"Getting analytics from the visitant view is a great tool nowadays."

Vorteile: With this type of solutions we can know if our visitors have problems when making a purchase, or find a button, for example, as well as verify the most common actions within a specific page. Record even the visits made from phones and tablets, always leaving the videos saved for 3 days in the app (you can extend the number of days by inviting friends to use the solution) and for three months in the cloud (videos that we consider more tools).
In addition to the video we will also see the visitor's IP address, location, browser, traffic source and time spent on the page, so it is a perfect complement to analize.

Nachteile: The limit is too short, but it's enough if your website don't have millars of visits.
Lately the tool has not recorded several sessions.
Now blocks checkout page on free version.
A world map of all the users connections, would be usefull.

von Smartlook an 12.3.2018

• Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Director of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Good price great results"

Kommentare: I'm impressed with the platform especially all th features you get for the price. I have tried other platforms that have a portion of this feature and for the mid in beta while Smartlook has really thought out the different metrics and filters.

Vorteile: Its easy to use with a ton a filters to filter users by location, page details, and other website activity. Y our even able to not only filter out your companies IP address but star valued users to continuously look at hate website behavior. It's easy to share the videos and view them to notice trends or issues amongst users.

Nachteile: It doesn't archive the videos past a certain time frame it also isn't super easy to sort by date

von Smartlook an 11.12.2018

Hi,
thank you very much for your review and feedback.
We will add it to our Trello feedback borad.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Silvia Z.
marketing manager
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2017

"Smartlook helps me to understand of behavior of my customers"

Kommentare: customer preferences

Vorteile: It is a step towards understanding our customers and helping us prepare our strategies. It is really useful to begin to understand our clients. You have an overview of the demand and customer preferences to help them customize the offer.

Nachteile: At least I do not like that this free version is limited and I often have to clear data. We would also prefer some statistics, for example, where our customers are from what country, region, city, age, and so on.

von Smartlook an 30.6.2017