Über CAD Pro

Cad Pro ist führend in der CAD-Software und wird in allen Bereichen des CAD-Engineerings und -Designs eingesetzt.

Erfahre mehr über CAD Pro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie CAD Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rica mae D.
Rica mae D.
Documented-Information Officer in Philippinen
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

CAD Pro Review

CAD Pro is very essential to our team as we mainly use this to our CAD design areas and other engineering tasks. Different features like, smart photo editing, smart design tools, advanced drafting, detailed fill patterns, and ability to produce reports/analytics in timely manner.

So far CAD Pro didn't fail our team on delivering great service and support.

Alec C.
Real estate developer in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very satisfied for the money we spend on this product

The product over all is very easy to use and is one of my favorite tools in this industry.

Just a few features when switching over to the new software were a little difficult learning but after that it was not very heard.

Luci T.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Residential - Phase 1 - Jack and Jill Renovation

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pretty much hate it and have wasted over a week. I contacted Customer Support by email and have had no response from them in over a week. I asked for help with drawing a curved wall and how to produce a 3D drawing.

The price was attractive and the pictures on line led me to believe it would fill my needs.

I can't draw a curved wall. Can't figure out how to "undo". When placing a feature, I don't know how to install only one. I have to cut the second item in order to switch features to be installed.

Zyren christian D.
Zyren christian D.
IT Support Specialist in Philippinen

CAD Pro Review

Designing IT Network management can be a lot of work to do, but with the use of CAD Pro it lessens our workload by performing great job on doing drafts, smart designing, smart editing, advanced designing tools for my projects.

I don't dislike anything about the software, so far so good with

Charles B.
General Building Contractor in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Not Great

Kommentare: When I wanted to backup the file that I was working on, I sent it to a flash drive. After several attempts to open the file from the flash drive I realized that I had no way of opening the it due to the fact that the program is in a CPF format. When I went back into the CADPro program to reopen the file, I discovered that it had also been deleted from the CADPro program. I lost a second file while trying to save it within the CADPro program itself. I sent a request for some guidance via email to CADPro customer service and have yet to get any response. After losing hour of time developing drawings only to loose them, I can't recommend this product.

The cost was one of the main reasons that I purchased this product. The system was relatively easy to learn and the quality of the product was decent for the price.

Creating a backup file through the "Save As" process can be problematic. It would be great if the program had a "Backup" selection choice under the file menu. the drop down menu selections for things like doors, windows, etc. are very limited. The instruction manual is a bit tricky to navigate as well.

Joshua B.
Public entertainer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT BUY THIS PROGRAM

Kommentare: was able to draw a main level floor plan, no option to draw a second level, stair case, footings, foundation walls, elevations, his program can only do straight lines on your screen. Save your money buy paper and a pencil

I was able to draw out my floorplan of my main level. However once I wanted to draw footings, roof, rafters, foundation, actually anything I was not able to do any of this. It is truly easier and cheaper to buy paper pencil and ruler and hand draw your plans then it is to use this to draw a single floor layout. And don't think for a minute you can draw foundation or rafters. NO CAN DO!

The program is unable to do any simple tasks, Zero help options, ZERO online support, Don't waist your money this program is trash. Buy paper and a pencil and save hundreds

Sam K.
Farm Owner in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Useful but clunky with awful customer service

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Again, once I got over the learning curve, the product meets basic design functionality, albeit in a clunky fashion. I contacted customer service after some initial exasperating experiences and asked for a refund. They responded quickly with a threat from their legal team but offered no help for the functional problems. I replied asking for help with the product but received no response. Honestly, this is the type of customer experience that obscenities were made for.

Cad Pro is a cheap, functional design program that fills very basic needs once you get over the learning curve of using it.

The software is clunky and full of glitches. Crashes often with too much complexity and is lacking in overall ease of use. The company's customer service is aggressive but unhelpful.