Über Mailshake

Eine einfache Lösung für Kaltakquise-E-Mails, mit bewährten Vorlagen, automatischen Follow-ups, Sendesteuerelementen und Personalisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Mailshake

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Mailshake bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Yanko C.
Yanko C.
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool with great support!

I love the simplicity and the focus on just the things that I need. There are other programs out there but they can be cumbersome and hard to learn. Mailshake is really easy. The biggest thing is their support.The customer service rep has been really helpful in getting my campaigns going and now I feel way more knowledgeable about email marketing because of her. You will definitely get way more value than what you are paying.

Initially I was a little confused but the support team put me right on track. So really the program does what advertises and more!

Engin A.
Program Director in USA

Great product & great customer support

Kommentare: Outstanding. It's easy to use and honestly the customer service team goes above and beyond for you.

It's just simple to use. Having used other software for cold-emailing that was cumbersome, MailShake is a breeze. It is extremely important, however, to note that the onboarding/customer service is outstanding as well.

It's expensive if you have a medium or large team - so I'm worried about scaling costs.

Cihan M.
Cihan M.
marketing specialist in Türkei

Good but not the best

UI is really lovely and easy to use. There is a button for every feature. You don't need to know any code.

Too simple. Not suitable for teams. When you add a team member, ıts charge you extra

Stefan M.
Founder in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

It's the support and education of Mailshake that makes it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall really happy to have joined Mailshake

The Mailshake team have been great in providing lots of support to give my email campaigns as great of a chance as possible.

There wasn't anything that I dislike about Mailshake currently.

Marcus M.
Marcus M.
Tax Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Ease of use, and great application!

The application was easy to use for someone who is not a professional marketer. Overall a great application with good reports, and a great support team.

There were no cons, based on my limited experiences.

Karan P.
BDR in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for personalized email outreach!

Kommentare: On top of the above-mentioned points, their content and events are highly recommended. I've bookmarked several of their blog posts and regularly revisit them to improve my email campaigns.

Extremely easy to implement and start a campaign. Had a great experience with their sales rep, from scheduling a demo to offering a limited period trial to finalizing the plan. The tool is super helpful and appealing to use - loved the UI!

No major complaints. Though they have dedicated web pages to compare Mailshake with Outreach.io, Salesloft, Mixmax, etc., I honestly don't know where they perform better. A detailed comparison can help prospects decide better & migrate from these tools if needed.

Gary S.
Gary S.
Founder & CEO in USA

Perfect Tool For Email Outreach

Kommentare: It's the perfect cold email outreach program that is really easy to setup and offers better deliverability than using traditional email marketing software.

Mailshake is my go to tool for doing cold email outreach. It's very easy to setup and use and allows multi-step followup sequences for your email campaigns. They also have an email scrubbing tool you can run your lists through to ensure that you do not get a high bounce rate and hurt your email sending repuation. It doesn't have some of the bells and whistles that some similar tools offer but it's easy to use and works perfectly every time.

You are limited to Gmail and Gsuite email accounts at the moment, would be great to expand to other popular email platforms.

Maddy M.
Maddy M.
Head of growth and education in USA

Simple, affordable, highly effective email marketing software

I love that I can easily duplicate and send emails to large lists without overcomplicating things, and also send using Gmail aliases. Mailshake allows me to personalize emails for myself and other individuals on my team, and track responses, with simple rules to avoid a spammy feeling. Our open rates are through the roof, and emails are sent successfully. I also really appreciate the alerts when I am sending to new lists, to avoid sending to people who may already be in another email drip or have previously unsubscribed or converted.

I honestly can't think of anything. I wish all software worked this well and as easily.

Business Development Manager in Slowenien

Mailshake is an outreach mass emailing software.

I like reporting style, personalized options for every email that is going out and scheduled sending. The UX is very easy to navigate. The software allows all the basic features such as auto follow-ups and even tracking clicks inside an email.

What really annoys me, that I cannot skip a person in the CSV. For instance, if I change my mind and skip the person in my outreach campaign I can't do that. In this case, I have to go all the way back, delete the row in the CSV and restart the campaign again.

Tanishq A.
Marketing Analyst in Indien

Simple, effective and gets the work done!

Kommentare: We're uaing Mailshake for all our Outbound efforts. Even though some other tools offer features that could be helpful, the sheer simplicity of Mailshake has made us choose it

1. Simplest UI among all email campaign management tools 2. Automatic scanning of duplicates prospects in new lists. 3. Suggestions to make campaign better

1. Would be great if we could check the performance metrics of individual lists under the same campaign

Kristina B.
President in USA
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded My Expectations By Far!

Kommentare: The MailShake team was responsive to all of my questions. There were a couple of glitches with me thinking that a support session had been reserved and it didn't actually get onto the MailShake calendar. The e-mail support was timely, but sometimes I wished I could simply call a help-line or log into a live chat immediately to get a simple question answered a bit more quickly compared to e-mails or setting up a video conferencing session that are sometimes not available for a few days from when you log in for help. I was glad to find out today that live support is offered at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Wish I had seen that feature on the Home Page sooner.

Cold-prospecting e-mailing is a complicated undertaking, but the MailShake team made it very understandable even for a beginner. By following their recommendations of taking out logos on the "first touch" e-mail, we were able to achieve a 72.5% open rate. Among the people who opened the e-mail, 10.8% completed the survey in a hyperlink we had in the e-mail text. Research I have done before said that we would be lucky if only 10% even OPENED the e-mail (again, we achieved a 72.5% open rate). The MailShake cleaning function was also a great feature of the software. We did lose a lot of our initial list of potential e-mail addresses, but by using the cleaning option, we achieved only a 2.5% bounce rate.

For a beginner, some of the features of the software are not completely intuitive. I did require direct MailShake support instead of just watching video tutorials to make sure I was doing everything correctly...and their video conferencing coaching was right on target. I would have goofed up right out of the shoot by including logos in the "first-touch" e-mail text since logos make the e-mail go out in a protected view in which the recipient would have to click twice just to see the logos (and the logos are included in the survey hyperlink in the email anyway) and logos can drop e-mails right into SPAM. It took awhile for me to convince my client that we HAD to take their logos out, but they finally agreed and you can see the great results we got with 72.5% open rate.

Daniel D.
Head Of Marketing in Neuseeland

Doe's exactly what it should, and more...

Kommentare: As stated above- we use it for cold email outreach and automated followups

Incredibly easy to use Intuitive interface Next level design Here's the thing- we use Mailshake when we're doing email outreach of our blog content 99% of the time, we're emailing someone cold, and letting them know about an article that our research suggest they might like etc etc Because of the volume of outreach, we might email a prospect twice by accident right? Not with Mailshake Why? Because it'll track all previous interactions and emails sent, and warn you that you already have a relationship with them It gets better... It lets you know when they open It lets you send automated followups based on timing and logic Better still? It has an inbuilt 'spam filter' so it'll help you improve your outreach emails

Honestly, and this is struggling to find a flaw? We usually write an article one month, and then promote it for the next 2 This means we have 30 days out of 90 where we don't use the product, but still pay for it I haven't even checked if its possible, but not being billed during those periods/pausing the account etc would be awesome, but honestly- the tools so good we pay when we dont use it

President & Founder in USA

This tool lets you be in two places at once... it's put my outbound sales process on steroids.

Kommentare: Mailshake allowed me to grow my business when I didn't yet have enough business to spend on growing my business any other way. I love them!

Define and refine your list. Queue up your message sequence. Let the robots do the work. I can't rave enough about this tool. It's literally like having a robot for a salesperson, who follows perfect instructions and only bothers you when they've got a hot lead on the line. The founding team is also amazing and extremely responsive and helpful.

They implemented an anti-spam bot on the backend to make sure their platform wasn't being abused by users. Smart idea, but the version of the software they picked was a bit overkill and it broke my campaigns on several occasions. But their team is amazing and was super responsive to get it sorted. They went into my campaigns manually, examined everything I was doing and saw that I was playing by all the rules and got me up and running again. This is a case where excellent customer service on an excellent product made me into a lifetime advocate for them!

Research Consultant in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An incredible product!

Kommentare: Productivity

I had no idea that something like this even existed. I have to often do cold outreach to the journalist community to feature some of our organization's writings. This tool makes doing this task such a breeze! The ability to use mail merge and auto-follow ups scheduled at specific times of my liking is simply genius. The tool offers tremendous flexibility in terms of letting one respond based on recipient behavior. The tool also offers statistics at every stage of the campaign giving insights such as how many people opened my email, clicked my links as well as unsubscribed. MailShake also offers templates which have been tested and known to elicit responses. This is probably one of the most well-designed tools I have ever used.

I don't think there is anything I dislike about this product. A small glitch I observed was that it counts out of office responses too as a lead, but that is a minor quibble I am willing to overlook. The tool is purely meant for cold outreach and it functions beautifully as any can expect it to.

Elysia V.
Online Business Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

One of the easiest cold emailing platforms available

Kommentare: One of the easiest cold emailing platforms available. Customer service is quick with their responses. Especially in the early learning periods.

Mailshake is clean, easy to use, and their list-cleaning options are remarkable. Additionally, with one of their plans, you are able to assign tasks and phone calls to team members.

Downloading custom reports is not available at this time. Also, I would like to be able to put separate sending limits on some campaigns, however the sending limit is a blanket number.

Zack G.
Marketing Consultant in USA

Amazing tool for business development

Kommentare: We adore MailShake, I have built my business on B2B email marketing as the engine of our outreach process, and this has been my primary tool. It was great when I first started using it, but they’ve added many valuable features since then and I expect more are coming. I’m afraid to tell too many people about it because it makes me look good and I don’t want everyone to have already heard of it! Love MailShake!!!

Easily set up sophisticated follow up sequences

I really don’t have any complaints to share

Channel Marketing Lead - Surveillance, South Asia in Indien
Halbleiter

Best tool for cold email outreach. Period!

Kommentare: Ease of use. Speed.

The tool integrates with my google account and allows cold outreach. With its advanced autoresponder, it gives me the ease to schedule 3-4 or 5 follow ups in a single campaign. The tool also comes with email templates and custom fields which make email outreach a breeze. The UX for campaign follow-ups is the best I have seen in any tool. It is super intuitive. With advanced features like analytics, I can track campaign performance and unsubscribe prospects who opt out. I can also add prospects during a campaign. Really well thought-through product!

I don't have any cons to mention about this software. It just works exactly as I would expect. I just hope they keep improving the tool with new features and templates.

SEO Specialist in Litauen
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our pick for No. 1 tool for link building email outreach

Kommentare: Mailshake is so far the best tool for email outreach. Most importantly its price is reasonable for small-medium business.

Our company and our partners used to use Pitchbox for a while, but everyone switched to Mailshake. Mailshake is easy to use, personalization, tracks emails and creates auto-followups. What else do you need? Most importantly, compared to Pitchbox Mailshake is almost free. Another great thing is the "Cold Email Academy". I love a company that does its best to make its customers succeed. Kudos!

Wish there would be an inbuilt tool for email scraping.

Tim R.
Video Producer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great time saving tool, effective follow ups

Kommentare: I'm a relatively new user and already recommending to friends. The time you save is worth far more than that monthly fee.

Mailshake is easy to use and effective, taking away a pain point of high volume emails while still being personal and not ending up in the "promotions" tab in Gmail. We use it as a biz dev tool to reach out to prospects on our target customer list. Follow ups have proven to be invaluable as I no longer have to think about who to follow up with or set a reminder. We've been able to connect with a good amount of prospects. We've found the most value in cold outreach campaigns, and the MailShake blog offers great insight as do the templates (which I recommend as a starting point, they are easily customizable).

Mailshake works great as a set-it-and-forget-it tool. I only wish there was more control on scheduling and times for advanced purposes, not required. i.e. Would be great to send between these hours on these days, and schedule them week to week, or don't send initial emails on Fridays but allow followups to occur on Fridays.

Chris F.
Chris F.
CEO in USA

Awesome!

Kommentare: I'm not exaderating that the money we spent last year on mailshake that we have 100X our return on investment. I highly recommend their email marketing solution.

Mailshake is easy to use! I love the fact that there is very little learning curve. You can upload your list and start a campaign in minutes. I will say that this was single handily the best purchase of all the software we purchased last year.

I have nothing bad to say. They are great from the software to support. I love their software!

Marilyn V.
Programme Manager in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software!

Kommentare: Love it! Easy to use and a very attractive user interface!

The automation of emails and being in control of the time between emails in a campaign series

I feel that the images import can be a bit glitchy sometimes but definitely a deal breaker

Muhammad T.
Muhammad T.
Digital Marketing Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Best Tool for Email Automation

Kommentare: Overall the tool is best for email automation and best suite for small to medium-size businesses.

We are using this tool for automated emails drip-feed. I love this tool because we can use the maximum levels of personalization in our email. Mailshake is smart enough to stop the emails sequences on any action taken by us or email receiver. We can create templates for future use.

They should add more detailed reporting for the campaigns would really help to understand the analytics and also they should add some templates in system.

Ale R.
Editor in Argentinien
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best email outreach/cold-emailing tool to use.

Kommentare: Love it, love the UI and was really easy to setup and run!!

I try and use several email outreach/cold-emailing tool like lemmilist, autoklose and others...but Mailshake is the best one Why? - Easy to use - Easy to config - Can track openner - Test AB - Automate all the process and the follow up! Save alot of time!!!!! You import your list, setup 123 and run! The more hard part is writte the emails!!

The pricing is kind expensive. Would be nice is more cheapper because other people in the world should use this tool!! Also i do suggest they traslate the site to other languages

Gustavo F.
Gustavo F.
CEO in Spanien
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience!

Kommentare: Since 2 years I integrated Mailshake into my must-to-have tools list. Before, we wasted a lot of time with email delivery management, but now is much faster, easier and smarter. If don't need a huge automation or biggest CRM's, but just simple and effective workflow, this is your solution.

I boosted my productivity to handle email campaigns to reach my target audience.

Integration with other services, like CRM or Forms.

Mark N.
CTO/Cofounder in USA

Fantastic customer support!

Kommentare: When real trouble starts, you find out what the *real* customer experience is. We ran into what turned out to be a complicated Google issue (Google was labeling anything Google originating sent from our domain as Spam - including any @google emails sent to us!) Founder of Mailshake, jumped in to help us isolate what we were seeing and that helped us immensely with Google's escalation to fix our challenge. I have only had a handful of CEO/CoFounder/Founders jump in to help a customer - it is very rare. This speaks volumes about the customer fanaticism behind the Mailshake app!

From the beginning Mailshake has been easy to approach, easy to get running and straight-forward to make a part of our processes. Customer support is world-class.

I am all about balanced reviews but like I shared with my colleague, "I cannot find anything I don't like about our using Mailshake." It is a great app and does exactly what they purport to do.