Über Mailshake

Eine einfache Lösung für Kaltakquise-E-Mails, mit bewährten Vorlagen, automatischen Follow-ups, Sendesteuerelementen und Personalisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Mailshake

The fact that we can set up several email accounts, and set up in advance all the scenario. This makes a huge difference, and the interface is easy to use.

You have to be very careful about daily sending limits and accounts connected because Gmail can be very touchy when flagging spam messages sent in bulk.

Bewertungen zu Mailshake

Mailshake hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mailshake bereits verwendet?

Yanko
Yanko
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool with great support!

I love the simplicity and the focus on just the things that I need. There are other programs out there but they can be cumbersome and hard to learn. Mailshake is really easy. The biggest thing is their support.The customer service rep has been really helpful in getting my campaigns going and now I feel way more knowledgeable about email marketing because of her. You will definitely get way more value than what you are paying.

Initially I was a little confused but the support team put me right on track. So really the program does what advertises and more!

Monnel
Monnel
T-Shaped Web Marketer, All-in-One Writer, Remote Team Management, and Project Manager in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best in open rate and delivery

Kommentare: It's such a good tool. Recommended it to many of my peers.

I got their lifetime deal promo and after a few years of their deal launch, this tool has been one of the most coveted outreach and cold emailing tool for marketers. The reason is the deliverability and open rate. Emails from Mailshake never land in the Promo Tab.

I don't think there's anything not to like about the tool. It's more affordable than any other sales tool out there and the deliverability is almost unbeatable.

Fatura
Accounting Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Ideal Marketing Solution

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the sales enablement features of Mailshake Being a marketing solution, it features best email and content marketing capabilities Deployment and using Mailshake is straightforward.

Well, not that I can figure out as Mailshake has always met needs.

William
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid tool for cold email outreach

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The interface is very good and it is intuitive to use.

Only issue was list segmentation and dealing with sending to existing lists we'd try and import. When we import a cleaned list we spent time putting together, we'd still run into issues with scheduling our sends. This led us to canceling.

Engin
Program Director in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product & great customer support

Kommentare: Outstanding. It's easy to use and honestly the customer service team goes above and beyond for you.

It's just simple to use. Having used other software for cold-emailing that was cumbersome, MailShake is a breeze. It is extremely important, however, to note that the onboarding/customer service is outstanding as well.

It's expensive if you have a medium or large team - so I'm worried about scaling costs.

Ed
CVO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Effective Cold Email Tool

Kommentare: My experience has been great using Mailshake

I like the simplicity of the platform and it's effectiveness

Doesn't offer an agency level account and the ability to manage multiple accounts with one single login

Stefan
Founder in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

It's the support and education of Mailshake that makes it

Kommentare: Overall really happy to have joined Mailshake

The Mailshake team have been great in providing lots of support to give my email campaigns as great of a chance as possible.

There wasn't anything that I dislike about Mailshake currently.

Marcus
Marcus
Tax Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Ease of use, and great application!

The application was easy to use for someone who is not a professional marketer. Overall a great application with good reports, and a great support team.

There were no cons, based on my limited experiences.

Matt
Co-founder in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Strong Product for Email Marketing

Mailshake is an easy and intuitive tool to use for email marketing campaigns. Templates and email sequences are easy to set up and they have all the tools you need to get started and run the campaign from a single platform.

Mailshake's spam compliance is very strict. Even compared to other industry-accepted tools, Mailshake classifies more emails as risky.

Mailshake is an outreach mass emailing software.

I like reporting style, personalized options for every email that is going out and scheduled sending. The UX is very easy to navigate. The software allows all the basic features such as auto follow-ups and even tracking clicks inside an email.

What really annoys me, that I cannot skip a person in the CSV. For instance, if I change my mind and skip the person in my outreach campaign I can't do that. In this case, I have to go all the way back, delete the row in the CSV and restart the campaign again.

Kristina
President in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded My Expectations By Far!

Kommentare: The MailShake team was responsive to all of my questions. There were a couple of glitches with me thinking that a support session had been reserved and it didn't actually get onto the MailShake calendar. The e-mail support was timely, but sometimes I wished I could simply call a help-line or log into a live chat immediately to get a simple question answered a bit more quickly compared to e-mails or setting up a video conferencing session that are sometimes not available for a few days from when you log in for help. I was glad to find out today that live support is offered at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Wish I had seen that feature on the Home Page sooner.

Cold-prospecting e-mailing is a complicated undertaking, but the MailShake team made it very understandable even for a beginner. By following their recommendations of taking out logos on the "first touch" e-mail, we were able to achieve a 72.5% open rate. Among the people who opened the e-mail, 10.8% completed the survey in a hyperlink we had in the e-mail text. Research I have done before said that we would be lucky if only 10% even OPENED the e-mail (again, we achieved a 72.5% open rate). The MailShake cleaning function was also a great feature of the software. We did lose a lot of our initial list of potential e-mail addresses, but by using the cleaning option, we achieved only a 2.5% bounce rate.

For a beginner, some of the features of the software are not completely intuitive. I did require direct MailShake support instead of just watching video tutorials to make sure I was doing everything correctly...and their video conferencing coaching was right on target. I would have goofed up right out of the shoot by including logos in the "first-touch" e-mail text since logos make the e-mail go out in a protected view in which the recipient would have to click twice just to see the logos (and the logos are included in the survey hyperlink in the email anyway) and logos can drop e-mails right into SPAM. It took awhile for me to convince my client that we HAD to take their logos out, but they finally agreed and you can see the great results we got with 72.5% open rate.

Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An incredible product!

Kommentare: Productivity

I had no idea that something like this even existed. I have to often do cold outreach to the journalist community to feature some of our organization's writings. This tool makes doing this task such a breeze! The ability to use mail merge and auto-follow ups scheduled at specific times of my liking is simply genius. The tool offers tremendous flexibility in terms of letting one respond based on recipient behavior. The tool also offers statistics at every stage of the campaign giving insights such as how many people opened my email, clicked my links as well as unsubscribed. MailShake also offers templates which have been tested and known to elicit responses. This is probably one of the most well-designed tools I have ever used.

I don't think there is anything I dislike about this product. A small glitch I observed was that it counts out of office responses too as a lead, but that is a minor quibble I am willing to overlook. The tool is purely meant for cold outreach and it functions beautifully as any can expect it to.

Halbleiter

Best tool for cold email outreach. Period!

Kommentare: Ease of use. Speed.

The tool integrates with my google account and allows cold outreach. With its advanced autoresponder, it gives me the ease to schedule 3-4 or 5 follow ups in a single campaign. The tool also comes with email templates and custom fields which make email outreach a breeze. The UX for campaign follow-ups is the best I have seen in any tool. It is super intuitive. With advanced features like analytics, I can track campaign performance and unsubscribe prospects who opt out. I can also add prospects during a campaign. Really well thought-through product!

I don't have any cons to mention about this software. It just works exactly as I would expect. I just hope they keep improving the tool with new features and templates.

Karan
BDR in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for personalized email outreach!

Kommentare: On top of the above-mentioned points, their content and events are highly recommended. I've bookmarked several of their blog posts and regularly revisit them to improve my email campaigns.

Extremely easy to implement and start a campaign. Had a great experience with their sales rep, from scheduling a demo to offering a limited period trial to finalizing the plan. The tool is super helpful and appealing to use - loved the UI!

No major complaints. Though they have dedicated web pages to compare Mailshake with Outreach.io, Salesloft, Mixmax, etc., I honestly don't know where they perform better. A detailed comparison can help prospects decide better & migrate from these tools if needed.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lame customer support

It can help you to automate email campaigns to a certain extent, it does sending faster than if you would do it manually, it keeps track of follow ups.

Customer support does not respond to your queries, not even after a month, if email replies 'out of office' is in another language besides English, it counts the email as a valid reply, if you schedule initial campaign on the specific date, it does not send it entirely on that day yet breaks it into several batches thus disrupt you next follow ups (instead of after 3 days, you end up with a follow up sent the following day) etc.

Antwort von Ramp Ventures

I'm really sorry you had such a bad experience with our customer support team. I spoke with our team to get to the bottom of the problem and it looked like our support software was marking your emails as spam and so we missed your communication entirely. There's no excuse for bad customer service but we have addressed this so it doesn't happen for anyone else. Thanks, Sujan Patel Co-founder

Andy
Strategic Growth Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid product that does exactly what is advertised!

Kommentare: Positive. Their team is very helpful and we find the product accomplishes what we need with minimal fluff, but extra features that make it a really solid option.

Very simple to use and the functionality is basic but comprehensive. It isn't overwhelming but accomplishes what we need.

Could be a more robust integration with SalesForce.

Maria Rosario
Influencer Marketing Manager in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to use.

Not complicated to use. Was able to setup in 30 mins. Great for outreach emails and I can even schedule follow up emails. this app is simply straightforward.

There's nothing to dislike with something so easy to use.

Roxana
Head of Marketing in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful tool for email marketing!

Kommentare: I am happy to have such a powerful tool as a marketer!

I love that with MailShake my team and I are able to email our link partners to collaborate on backlinks.

My experience with the tool is very positive, and even improved after v.2 of their interface.

Ben
Principal / Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Using Mailshake to grow my business.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Mailshake is very positive.

The staff is very helpful, and the process is smooth.

Not sure that my emails are effective as they could be.

Thomas
CEO in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smart Email Marketing

Kommentare: Very happy. Because it sends 1 email at a time every couple of minutes, we can send out a fair amount of emails on a daily basis from the get go - and our deliverability is very good.

I like the fact that it sends emails 1 at a time from your email account. These keeps our deliverability high. We've used this in conjunction with direct mail and seen great results. Setup is pretty simple and the team will help walk you through it when (or if) required.

The video training needs to be updated to match the current platform. IT was a little frustrating to watch videos that didn't match up. But I was able to get a live demo and get the help I needed.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Mailshake - graet tool but only available for Gmail users

I have to say that Mailshake is pretty good cold mailing tool. Thanks to Mailshake I can upload the list of contacts and send personalized e-mails. In addition, it lets to take advantage of pre-defined email templates available in the software to create my email campaigns.

What is the main disadvantage? It’s only available with Gmail account. So, to send personalized emails from my Outlook account I have to use a different tool.

Paul
Paul
Lead Web Designer in Irland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mailshake - A user friendly mass emailer that integrates with your gmail account.

Kommentare: Overall, it has been positive. It is an easy to use software, and gives the desired results. With software like this, there is always a few that it could end up being recognised as spam, and so far, i dont think this is the case. Which is great

Its very easy to use and pretty interface makes it a delight. It has a decent scheduler and tracking. It also spreads out the emails to allow so it doesn't appear as spam via gmail.

One feature that i really wish was in Mailshake was a repeated viewing of an email. Basically when you view a client, you can see if they opened an email and clicked a link, but you cant see if they repeatedly opened an email and link, just the once

Go-Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mailshake is essential for our business!

Kommentare: Highly recommend

We couldn’t run our business without Mailshake. The software is intuitive and the team is constantly adding new features and integrations. Set up is easy and if you follow [SENSITIVE CONTENT] advice you will be emailing like a pro!

More analytics and reports for each campaign.

Ellen
Team Lead in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love, Love, Love Mailshake

I've been using mailshake at my work for the past 2-3 months and I love it. We use it to communicate with our outside partners and the ease of use is incredible. It's a very straight forward process to set up a drip campaign or to segment messages based upon the users actions (ex. email open, link click). Prior to using Mailshake, we were just send out big Bcc emails through outlook and never really knew how the partners were engaging with them. Mailshake really turned things around.

I'm not sure I have a ton of cons to talk about. We don't all the features, for example the email address cleaning/checking so perhaps there are some issues elsewhere, but we haven't found any.

Donald
Donald
Founder, Business Director in Singapur

Fantastic app for email outreach

Kommentare: Successful email outreach campaigns

MailShake is a great email outreach app for startup founders, sales representatives and marketers. It's powerful yet easy to use, with thoughtful features too.

The reporting is simple and to the point, which might not be suitable for larger teams that need more robust insights into the performance of their SDRs.