Über Mailshake

Eine einfache Lösung für Kaltakquise-E-Mails, mit bewährten Vorlagen, automatischen Follow-ups, Sendesteuerelementen und Personalisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Mailshake

Yanko C.
Financial Advisor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"A fantastic tool with great support!"

Vorteile: I love the simplicity and the focus on just the things that I need. There are other programs out there but they can be cumbersome and hard to learn. Mailshake is really easy. The biggest thing is their support.The customer service rep has been really helpful in getting my campaigns going and now I feel way more knowledgeable about email marketing because of her. You will definitely get way more value than what you are paying.

Nachteile: Initially I was a little confused but the support team put me right on track. So really the program does what advertises and more!

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Marcus M.
Tax Accountant
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2020

"Ease of use, and great application!"

Vorteile: The application was easy to use for someone who is not a professional marketer. Overall a great application with good reports, and a great support team.

Nachteile: There were no cons, based on my limited experiences.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Muhammad T.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2020

"Best Tool for Email Automation "

Kommentare: Overall the tool is best for email automation and best suite for small to medium-size businesses.

Vorteile: We are using this tool for automated emails drip-feed. I love this tool because we can use the maximum levels of personalization in our email. Mailshake is smart enough to stop the emails sequences on any action taken by us or email receiver. We can create templates for future use.

Nachteile: They should add more detailed reporting for the campaigns would really help to understand the analytics and also they should add some templates in system.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Business Development Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Lame customer support"

Vorteile: It can help you to automate email campaigns to a certain extent, it does sending faster than if you would do it manually, it keeps track of follow ups.

Nachteile: Customer support does not respond to your queries, not even after a month, if email replies 'out of office' is in another language besides English, it counts the email as a valid reply, if you schedule initial campaign on the specific date, it does not send it entirely on that day yet breaks it into several batches thus disrupt you next follow ups (instead of after 3 days, you end up with a follow up sent the following day) etc.

von Mailshake an 7.8.2018

I'm really sorry you had such a bad experience with our customer support team. I spoke with our team to get to the bottom of the problem and it looked like our support software was marking your emails as spam and so we missed your communication entirely.

There's no excuse for bad customer service but we have addressed this so it doesn't happen for anyone else.

Thanks,
Sujan Patel
Co-founder

• Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Maddy M.
Head of growth and education
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"Simple, affordable, highly effective email marketing software"

Vorteile: I love that I can easily duplicate and send emails to large lists without overcomplicating things, and also send using Gmail aliases. Mailshake allows me to personalize emails for myself and other individuals on my team, and track responses, with simple rules to avoid a spammy feeling. Our open rates are through the roof, and emails are sent successfully. I also really appreciate the alerts when I am sending to new lists, to avoid sending to people who may already be in another email drip or have previously unsubscribed or converted.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of anything. I wish all software worked this well and as easily.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Kristina B.
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Exceeded My Expectations By Far!"

Kommentare: The MailShake team was responsive to all of my questions. There were a couple of glitches with me thinking that a support session had been reserved and it didn't actually get onto the MailShake calendar. The e-mail support was timely, but sometimes I wished I could simply call a help-line or log into a live chat immediately to get a simple question answered a bit more quickly compared to e-mails or setting up a video conferencing session that are sometimes not available for a few days from when you log in for help. I was glad to find out today that live support is offered at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Wish I had seen that feature on the Home Page sooner.

Vorteile: Cold-prospecting e-mailing is a complicated undertaking, but the MailShake team made it very understandable even for a beginner. By following their recommendations of taking out logos on the "first touch" e-mail, we were able to achieve a 72.5% open rate. Among the people who opened the e-mail, 10.8% completed the survey in a hyperlink we had in the e-mail text. Research I have done before said that we would be lucky if only 10% even OPENED the e-mail (again, we achieved a 72.5% open rate). The MailShake cleaning function was also a great feature of the software. We did lose a lot of our initial list of potential e-mail addresses, but by using the cleaning option, we achieved only a 2.5% bounce rate.

Nachteile: For a beginner, some of the features of the software are not completely intuitive. I did require direct MailShake support instead of just watching video tutorials to make sure I was doing everything correctly...and their video conferencing coaching was right on target. I would have goofed up right out of the shoot by including logos in the "first-touch" e-mail text since logos make the e-mail go out in a protected view in which the recipient would have to click twice just to see the logos (and the logos are included in the survey hyperlink in the email anyway) and logos can drop e-mails right into SPAM. It took awhile for me to convince my client that we HAD to take their logos out, but they finally agreed and you can see the great results we got with 72.5% open rate.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
SEO Specialist
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Our pick for No. 1 tool for link building email outreach"

Kommentare: Mailshake is so far the best tool for email outreach. Most importantly its price is reasonable for small-medium business.

Vorteile: Our company and our partners used to use Pitchbox for a while, but everyone switched to Mailshake. Mailshake is easy to use, personalization, tracks emails and creates auto-followups. What else do you need? Most importantly, compared to Pitchbox Mailshake is almost free. Another great thing is the "Cold Email Academy". I love a company that does its best to make its customers succeed. Kudos!

Nachteile: Wish there would be an inbuilt tool for email scraping.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Gustavo F.
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2020

"Great experience!"

Kommentare: Since 2 years I integrated Mailshake into my must-to-have tools list. Before, we wasted a lot of time with email delivery management, but now is much faster, easier and smarter. If don't need a huge automation or biggest CRM's, but just simple and effective workflow, this is your solution.

Vorteile: I boosted my productivity to handle email campaigns to reach my target audience.

Nachteile: Integration with other services, like CRM or Forms.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2020
Fabien M.
Demand Generation Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2019

"Best automation for emailing on the market"

Vorteile: The fact that we can set up several email accounts, and set up in advance all the scenario. This makes a huge difference, and the interface is easy to use.

Nachteile: The analytics bit is a bit light in my opinion. The replies are not always concordant.

• Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Zach T.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"My secret weapon!"

Vorteile: The software is very intuitive. It's the ease of use and interface that allows for me to schedule very complex communication rules without many clicks. Mailshake has many small features that were surprisingly amazing. For example, it lets me know if customers have been in other email campaigns. It can remove duplicates. You can easily avoid weekend mailings. You can scrub bad emails. It's smart enough to separate first and last names for you. The list goes on. Can't recommend enough.

Nachteile: The data and email metrics are fairly limited. I'd love to see a more thorough metric dashboard, in addition to user-level metrics using data spanning across multiple campaigns.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Daniel D.
Head Of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2019

"Doe's exactly what it should, and more..."

Kommentare: As stated above- we use it for cold email outreach and automated followups

Vorteile: Incredibly easy to use
Intuitive interface
Next level design
Here's the thing- we use Mailshake when we're doing email outreach of our blog content 99% of the time, we're emailing someone cold, and letting them know about an article that our research suggest they might like etc etc Because of the volume of outreach, we might email a prospect twice by accident right? Not with Mailshake Why? Because it'll track all previous interactions and emails sent, and warn you that you already have a relationship with them It gets better... It lets you know when they open
It lets you send automated followups based on timing and logic
Better still? It has an inbuilt 'spam filter' so it'll help you improve your outreach emails

Nachteile: Honestly, and this is struggling to find a flaw? We usually write an article one month, and then promote it for the next 2 This means we have 30 days out of 90 where we don't use the product, but still pay for it I haven't even checked if its possible, but not being billed during those periods/pausing the account etc would be awesome, but honestly- the tools so good we pay when we dont use it

• Bewertet am 23.5.2019
President & Founder
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2018

"This tool lets you be in two places at once... it's put my outbound sales process on steroids."

Kommentare: Mailshake allowed me to grow my business when I didn't yet have enough business to spend on growing my business any other way. I love them!

Vorteile: Define and refine your list. Queue up your message sequence. Let the robots do the work. I can't rave enough about this tool. It's literally like having a robot for a salesperson, who follows perfect instructions and only bothers you when they've got a hot lead on the line. The founding team is also amazing and extremely responsive and helpful.

Nachteile: They implemented an anti-spam bot on the backend to make sure their platform wasn't being abused by users. Smart idea, but the version of the software they picked was a bit overkill and it broke my campaigns on several occasions. But their team is amazing and was super responsive to get it sorted. They went into my campaigns manually, examined everything I was doing and saw that I was playing by all the rules and got me up and running again. This is a case where excellent customer service on an excellent product made me into a lifetime advocate for them!

• Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Research Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2018

"An incredible product! "

Kommentare: Productivity

Vorteile: I had no idea that something like this even existed. I have to often do cold outreach to the journalist community to feature some of our organization's writings. This tool makes doing this task such a breeze! The ability to use mail merge and auto-follow ups scheduled at specific times of my liking is simply genius. The tool offers tremendous flexibility in terms of letting one respond based on recipient behavior. The tool also offers statistics at every stage of the campaign giving insights such as how many people opened my email, clicked my links as well as unsubscribed. MailShake also offers templates which have been tested and known to elicit responses. This is probably one of the most well-designed tools I have ever used.

Nachteile: I don't think there is anything I dislike about this product. A small glitch I observed was that it counts out of office responses too as a lead, but that is a minor quibble I am willing to overlook. The tool is purely meant for cold outreach and it functions beautifully as any can expect it to.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Elysia V.
Online Business Manager
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.12.2019

"One of the easiest cold emailing platforms available"

Kommentare: One of the easiest cold emailing platforms available. Customer service is quick with their responses. Especially in the early learning periods.

Vorteile: Mailshake is clean, easy to use, and their list-cleaning options are remarkable. Additionally, with one of their plans, you are able to assign tasks and phone calls to team members.

Nachteile: Downloading custom reports is not available at this time. Also, I would like to be able to put separate sending limits on some campaigns, however the sending limit is a blanket number.

• Bewertet am 26.12.2019
Zack G.
Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"Amazing tool for business development "

Kommentare: We adore MailShake, I have built my business on B2B email marketing as the engine of our outreach process, and this has been my primary tool. It was great when I first started using it, but they’ve added many valuable features since then and I expect more are coming. I’m afraid to tell too many people about it because it makes me look good and I don’t want everyone to have already heard of it! Love MailShake!!!

Vorteile: Easily set up sophisticated follow up sequences

Nachteile: I really don’t have any complaints to share

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Channel Marketing Lead - Surveillance, South Asia
Halbleiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2018

"Best tool for cold email outreach. Period!"

Kommentare: Ease of use. Speed.

Vorteile: The tool integrates with my google account and allows cold outreach. With its advanced autoresponder, it gives me the ease to schedule 3-4 or 5 follow ups in a single campaign. The tool also comes with email templates and custom fields which make email outreach a breeze. The UX for campaign follow-ups is the best I have seen in any tool. It is super intuitive. With advanced features like analytics, I can track campaign performance and unsubscribe prospects who opt out. I can also add prospects during a campaign. Really well thought-through product!

Nachteile: I don't have any cons to mention about this software. It just works exactly as I would expect. I just hope they keep improving the tool with new features and templates.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Tim R.
Video Producer
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2017

"Great time saving tool, effective follow ups"

Kommentare: I'm a relatively new user and already recommending to friends. The time you save is worth far more than that monthly fee.

Vorteile: Mailshake is easy to use and effective, taking away a pain point of high volume emails while still being personal and not ending up in the "promotions" tab in Gmail. We use it as a biz dev tool to reach out to prospects on our target customer list. Follow ups have proven to be invaluable as I no longer have to think about who to follow up with or set a reminder. We've been able to connect with a good amount of prospects. We've found the most value in cold outreach campaigns, and the MailShake blog offers great insight as do the templates (which I recommend as a starting point, they are easily customizable).

Nachteile: Mailshake works great as a set-it-and-forget-it tool. I only wish there was more control on scheduling and times for advanced purposes, not required. i.e. Would be great to send between these hours on these days, and schedule them week to week, or don't send initial emails on Fridays but allow followups to occur on Fridays.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Gary S.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2018

"Perfect Tool For Email Outreach"

Kommentare: It's the perfect cold email outreach program that is really easy to setup and offers better deliverability than using traditional email marketing software.

Vorteile: Mailshake is my go to tool for doing cold email outreach. It's very easy to setup and use and allows multi-step followup sequences for your email campaigns. They also have an email scrubbing tool you can run your lists through to ensure that you do not get a high bounce rate and hurt your email sending repuation. It doesn't have some of the bells and whistles that some similar tools offer but it's easy to use and works perfectly every time.

Nachteile: You are limited to Gmail and Gsuite email accounts at the moment, would be great to expand to other popular email platforms.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Chris F.
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2019

"Awesome!"

Kommentare: I'm not exaderating that the money we spent last year on mailshake that we have 100X our return on investment. I highly recommend their email marketing solution.

Vorteile: Mailshake is easy to use! I love the fact that there is very little learning curve. You can upload your list and start a campaign in minutes. I will say that this was single handily the best purchase of all the software we purchased last year.

Nachteile: I have nothing bad to say. They are great from the software to support. I love their software!

• Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2018

"Best email outreach/cold-emailing tool to use."

Kommentare: Love it, love the UI and was really easy to setup and run!!

Vorteile: I try and use several email outreach/cold-emailing tool like lemmilist, autoklose and others...but Mailshake is the best one Why? - Easy to use
- Easy to config
- Can track openner
- Test AB
- Automate all the process and the follow up!
Save alot of time!!!!! You import your list, setup 123 and run! The more hard part is writte the emails!!

Nachteile: The pricing is kind expensive. Would be nice is more cheapper because other people in the world should use this tool!! Also i do suggest they traslate the site to other languages

• Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Business Development Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2018

"Mailshake is an outreach mass emailing software."

Vorteile: I like reporting style, personalized options for every email that is going out and scheduled sending. The UX is very easy to navigate. The software allows all the basic features such as auto follow-ups and even tracking clicks inside an email.

Nachteile: What really annoys me, that I cannot skip a person in the CSV. For instance, if I change my mind and skip the person in my outreach campaign I can't do that. In this case, I have to go all the way back, delete the row in the CSV and restart the campaign again.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Madhav B.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2018

"It's like someone took the thoughts from my head and built a tool for me"

Vorteile: I love their Drip campaigns functionality
Love the Zapier integration as it allows me to connect Google sheets with Mailshake
Love the automatic review of your content

Nachteile: The need to upload a subscriber list for every new campaign. Need a central repository of subscribers where we can tag them based on campaigns.

• Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Mark N.
CTO/Cofounder
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2019

"Fantastic customer support!"

Kommentare: When real trouble starts, you find out what the *real* customer experience is. We ran into what turned out to be a complicated Google issue (Google was labeling anything Google originating sent from our domain as Spam - including any @google emails sent to us!) Founder of Mailshake, jumped in to help us isolate what we were seeing and that helped us immensely with Google's escalation to fix our challenge. I have only had a handful of CEO/CoFounder/Founders jump in to help a customer - it is very rare. This speaks volumes about the customer fanaticism behind the Mailshake app!

Vorteile: From the beginning Mailshake has been easy to approach, easy to get running and straight-forward to make a part of our processes. Customer support is world-class.

Nachteile: I am all about balanced reviews but like I shared with my colleague, "I cannot find anything I don't like about our using Mailshake." It is a great app and does exactly what they purport to do.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Stephanie R.
VP Content
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2017

"We use Mailshake for building and tracking outreach campaigns."

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of the tool and the cost compared to other email and lead gen tools. And we super love the auto-follow up features. We decided to go with MailShake and DivvyHQ and ditch Buzzstream for outreach emailing campaigns mostly due to the cost, the cost per month for MailShake is a far better monthly cost than for Buzzstream, especially since we do a lot of custom outreach. But we also decided to switch to MailShake because of its simple, easy to use interface for email outreach tracking.

Nachteile: It doesn't have all the same features as Buzzstream, so you can't generate email addresses or build lists within the tool based on keyword research, so it's definitely a lighter weight tool, but useful in the overall link building toolkit.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Maria rosario T.
Influencer Marketing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Simple and easy to use."

Vorteile: Not complicated to use. Was able to setup in 30 mins. Great for outreach emails and I can even schedule follow up emails. this app is simply straightforward.

Nachteile: There's nothing to dislike with something so easy to use.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2018