Über Mailshake

Eine einfache Lösung für Kaltakquise-E-Mails, mit bewährten Vorlagen, automatischen Follow-ups, Sendesteuerelementen und Personalisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Mailshake

The fact that we can set up several email accounts, and set up in advance all the scenario. This makes a huge difference, and the interface is easy to use.

You have to be very careful about daily sending limits and accounts connected because Gmail can be very touchy when flagging spam messages sent in bulk.

Bewertungen zu Mailshake

Mailshake hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mailshake bereits verwendet?

Yanko
Yanko
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool with great support!

I love the simplicity and the focus on just the things that I need. There are other programs out there but they can be cumbersome and hard to learn. Mailshake is really easy. The biggest thing is their support.The customer service rep has been really helpful in getting my campaigns going and now I feel way more knowledgeable about email marketing because of her. You will definitely get way more value than what you are paying.

Initially I was a little confused but the support team put me right on track. So really the program does what advertises and more!

Ben
Founder in Portugal
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software that makes my life easy.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic software with a great support team.

I moved to Mailshake due to frustrations and poor support from Lemlist. Mailshake was everything I wanted: a rock-solid UX and customer support that goes above and beyond. I had some bumps during setup, and their support team was amazing.

Not much, as it has worked perfectly for me. There is an issue with my email account disconnecting on their software randomly, but it seems only to happen when I go on vacation :).

Terrible Customer Service

Kommentare: Terrible customer service. Never seen a professional company have a blanket no-refund policy. They've now moved to an annual only plan. Just revenue grabbing and honestly not ok.

In theory great to have everything in one place, if the product itself actually works for you.

I realised within a couple days that the platform was not as powerful / not as well built as I thought it was from the demo I was given. Make sure to be as diligent during the demo as possible!I'm sure it works for some people, but there are bugs and definitely significant improvements that could be made.They've now moved to an annual only plan with a no refund policy. So after I quickly realised the product wasn't for me I asked for a refund but they refused. Not ever seen a professional company do this. Just seems like a revenue grabbing strategy in an effort to reduce churn.Pretty poor form as I've now spent ~$1k on a product I will not use.

Richard
CMO in Polen
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Brilliant Attitude to Support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I was worried that having not bought an Annual Plan (which include Onboarding) Support would be poor. But when I had a problem there was an email reply seeking more information within an hour, and we were sorted in 24 hours.

Unhelpful error message when choosing incompatible options to set up an account - I sent suggested improvement, and hopefully they have now fixed.

CEO in Costa Rica

Useful email marketing tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. We use it daily and will do so for the foreseeable future

The easy of use for uploading contacts lists, monitoring campaigns and modifying as needed, in almost real time. The customer support is also fantastic

The tracking link they have you using by default has some issues opening for some clients. You can disable it but then you can't track who clicks on that links

Monnel
Monnel
T-Shaped Web Marketer, All-in-One Writer, Remote Team Management, and Project Manager in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best in open rate and delivery

Kommentare: It's such a good tool. Recommended it to many of my peers.

I got their lifetime deal promo and after a few years of their deal launch, this tool has been one of the most coveted outreach and cold emailing tool for marketers. The reason is the deliverability and open rate. Emails from Mailshake never land in the Promo Tab.

I don't think there's anything not to like about the tool. It's more affordable than any other sales tool out there and the deliverability is almost unbeatable.

Engin
Program Director in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product & great customer support

Kommentare: Outstanding. It's easy to use and honestly the customer service team goes above and beyond for you.

It's just simple to use. Having used other software for cold-emailing that was cumbersome, MailShake is a breeze. It is extremely important, however, to note that the onboarding/customer service is outstanding as well.

It's expensive if you have a medium or large team - so I'm worried about scaling costs.

Marcus
Marcus
Tax Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Ease of use, and great application!

The application was easy to use for someone who is not a professional marketer. Overall a great application with good reports, and a great support team.

There were no cons, based on my limited experiences.

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mailshake Shake Marketing Emails for 24/7

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

With Mailshake, it is super easy to run email campaigns. It simplify email outreach which lead to high ROI.

Customer support at Mailshake takes time to attend to tickets mainly on weekends.

Oluwafemi
Security Engineer in Nigeria
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mailshake Is your go to for sending Emails to Prospects

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the interface of the platform. I did not spend up to 20 minutes before I knew how to set up campaigns, sequences and whatnot.

when sending out emails, be careful about the daily sending limit.

Kristina
President in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded My Expectations By Far!

Kommentare: The MailShake team was responsive to all of my questions. There were a couple of glitches with me thinking that a support session had been reserved and it didn't actually get onto the MailShake calendar. The e-mail support was timely, but sometimes I wished I could simply call a help-line or log into a live chat immediately to get a simple question answered a bit more quickly compared to e-mails or setting up a video conferencing session that are sometimes not available for a few days from when you log in for help. I was glad to find out today that live support is offered at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Wish I had seen that feature on the Home Page sooner.

Cold-prospecting e-mailing is a complicated undertaking, but the MailShake team made it very understandable even for a beginner. By following their recommendations of taking out logos on the "first touch" e-mail, we were able to achieve a 72.5% open rate. Among the people who opened the e-mail, 10.8% completed the survey in a hyperlink we had in the e-mail text. Research I have done before said that we would be lucky if only 10% even OPENED the e-mail (again, we achieved a 72.5% open rate). The MailShake cleaning function was also a great feature of the software. We did lose a lot of our initial list of potential e-mail addresses, but by using the cleaning option, we achieved only a 2.5% bounce rate.

For a beginner, some of the features of the software are not completely intuitive. I did require direct MailShake support instead of just watching video tutorials to make sure I was doing everything correctly...and their video conferencing coaching was right on target. I would have goofed up right out of the shoot by including logos in the "first-touch" e-mail text since logos make the e-mail go out in a protected view in which the recipient would have to click twice just to see the logos (and the logos are included in the survey hyperlink in the email anyway) and logos can drop e-mails right into SPAM. It took awhile for me to convince my client that we HAD to take their logos out, but they finally agreed and you can see the great results we got with 72.5% open rate.

This tool lets you be in two places at once... it's put my outbound sales process on steroids.

Kommentare: Mailshake allowed me to grow my business when I didn't yet have enough business to spend on growing my business any other way. I love them!

Define and refine your list. Queue up your message sequence. Let the robots do the work. I can't rave enough about this tool. It's literally like having a robot for a salesperson, who follows perfect instructions and only bothers you when they've got a hot lead on the line. The founding team is also amazing and extremely responsive and helpful.

They implemented an anti-spam bot on the backend to make sure their platform wasn't being abused by users. Smart idea, but the version of the software they picked was a bit overkill and it broke my campaigns on several occasions. But their team is amazing and was super responsive to get it sorted. They went into my campaigns manually, examined everything I was doing and saw that I was playing by all the rules and got me up and running again. This is a case where excellent customer service on an excellent product made me into a lifetime advocate for them!

Zack
Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for business development

Kommentare: We adore MailShake, I have built my business on B2B email marketing as the engine of our outreach process, and this has been my primary tool. It was great when I first started using it, but they’ve added many valuable features since then and I expect more are coming. I’m afraid to tell too many people about it because it makes me look good and I don’t want everyone to have already heard of it! Love MailShake!!!

Easily set up sophisticated follow up sequences

I really don’t have any complaints to share

Tim
Video Producer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great time saving tool, effective follow ups

Kommentare: I'm a relatively new user and already recommending to friends. The time you save is worth far more than that monthly fee.

Mailshake is easy to use and effective, taking away a pain point of high volume emails while still being personal and not ending up in the "promotions" tab in Gmail. We use it as a biz dev tool to reach out to prospects on our target customer list. Follow ups have proven to be invaluable as I no longer have to think about who to follow up with or set a reminder. We've been able to connect with a good amount of prospects. We've found the most value in cold outreach campaigns, and the MailShake blog offers great insight as do the templates (which I recommend as a starting point, they are easily customizable).

Mailshake works great as a set-it-and-forget-it tool. I only wish there was more control on scheduling and times for advanced purposes, not required. i.e. Would be great to send between these hours on these days, and schedule them week to week, or don't send initial emails on Fridays but allow followups to occur on Fridays.

Jeremy
President in Kanada
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mailshake Makes Our Business Lives Easier

Kommentare: Mailshake is an excellent online service for anyone who wants to streamline their email outreach efforts. The platform makes it simple to create and send highly targeted email campaigns to your target audience, and the user-friendly interface makes it easy to keep track of your progress. The features are robust and include the ability to personalize emails, track opens and clicks, and schedule follow-up messages. The customer support team is top-notch, and they are always available to assist with any questions or issues. Whether you're a small business owner, marketer, or sales professional, Mailshake is a must-have tool for your arsenal. I highly recommend giving it a try!

Mailshake's email outreach capabilities are a major strength and make it a top choice for businesses and sales professionals.

The initial setup was tricky, and the pricing structure is not particularly favorable.

Andy
Strategic Growth Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid product that does exactly what is advertised!

Kommentare: Positive. Their team is very helpful and we find the product accomplishes what we need with minimal fluff, but extra features that make it a really solid option.

Very simple to use and the functionality is basic but comprehensive. It isn't overwhelming but accomplishes what we need.

Could be a more robust integration with SalesForce.

Stephanie
VP Content in USA

We use Mailshake for building and tracking outreach campaigns.

I like the simplicity of the tool and the cost compared to other email and lead gen tools. And we super love the auto-follow up features. We decided to go with MailShake and DivvyHQ and ditch Buzzstream for outreach emailing campaigns mostly due to the cost, the cost per month for MailShake is a far better monthly cost than for Buzzstream, especially since we do a lot of custom outreach. But we also decided to switch to MailShake because of its simple, easy to use interface for email outreach tracking.

It doesn't have all the same features as Buzzstream, so you can't generate email addresses or build lists within the tool based on keyword research, so it's definitely a lighter weight tool, but useful in the overall link building toolkit.

Jordan
Client Success Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No Fear with Mailshake

When you think of cold calling or cold emails, most people would be fearful. But not with mailshake. Their software takes the stress or reservations away from launching cold email campaigns. The software is easy to use, has an amazing client success team to help you through the process, and allows us to generate leads more efficiently than devoting one on one calls. If you want to simplify your outreach campaigns or help with leads, mailshake is the answer.

Integration with zapier is great, but the questions I had took a little long to get answered initially.

Roxana
Head of Marketing in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful tool for email marketing!

Kommentare: I am happy to have such a powerful tool as a marketer!

I love that with MailShake my team and I are able to email our link partners to collaborate on backlinks.

My experience with the tool is very positive, and even improved after v.2 of their interface.

Andy
Marshall Goldsmith Certified Executive and Leadership Coach in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Mailshake Is A Game Changer!

*It's really easy to use even for folks like me that are technology challenged! *It's saving me hours and hours of my time doing manually-related email tasks since their process is all automated. It's a huge time saver for me, just huge! *The customer support is just terrific and I've had some invaluable talks with their support team. *Their instruction videos on their website and simple and understandable *It's affordable!!

*Nothing I can think of. Maybe a couple more videos explaining some of the steps involved?? That's it.

Tanishq
Marketing Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, effective and gets the work done!

Kommentare: We're uaing Mailshake for all our Outbound efforts. Even though some other tools offer features that could be helpful, the sheer simplicity of Mailshake has made us choose it

1. Simplest UI among all email campaign management tools 2. Automatic scanning of duplicates prospects in new lists. 3. Suggestions to make campaign better

1. Would be great if we could check the performance metrics of individual lists under the same campaign

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love, Love, Love Mailshake

Kommentare: Allows for much better, and faster cold email campaigns. We had a large user list, but were never able to fully capitalize on it.

I heard about Mailshake on the Mixergy Podcast and tried it out soon after. I was really blown away by how easy it was to start a campaign and send it out. Mailshake provides a nice UX for setting up campaigns that are customized. For example you can stop future emails from those that respond, or those that click and adjust the messaging after this. Additionally you can automatically send drip emails at later dates. The service is great and very reasonably priced. The team will also conduct a private review of your campaign and suggest edits, many of which were very relevant (too many links, too many paragraphs, timing of emails).

I think this is a newer Saas offering and it shows around the edges. For example, the placeholder text when entering email and password to login isn't erased when you type. This is a small, very minor issue but hopefully doesn't reflect other issues. The team is quick to add features which is nice, so perhaps they are more focused on shipping product than minor details like the placeholder text.

Bad refund policy

Kommentare: Overall ok.

A simple interface that allows you to do what the tool is made for : sending emails.

Mails are send through Google mail servers. You are restricted with the number of mails you can send per day. There is no refund available when you cancel the software. I didn't use the tool for at least two months and asked if it would be possible to refund me the money they recently charged for this month January which wasn't possible.

Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Cold Outreach made a little easier

It took me a while to get the purpose of this but I'm glad I invested in this. It's a great way to reach out to others and get potential leads. There are some really handy integrations that make using it even easier. There are helpful videos to help you learn how to use the program.

It took me a while to figure out how I could use this in my service based business. It wasn't as easy to set up my email since I'm not using G Suite.

Sue
Marketing in USA

Great Software for Prospecting for New Customers

Kommentare: Mailshake is great software, exceptional support and training. I would encourage anyone who has to send cold emails to subscribe.

I finally understand cold emailing. From start to finish, mailshake helps you take the steps to implement an ongoing process to procure new prospects.

The setup takes time, as it is a complex process not to get blacklisted.