Filtern nach:

Über Diobox

All-in-one platform to manage the entire event lifecycle with tools for guest lists, invitations, ticketing, tables, check-in and more.

Erfahre mehr über Diobox

Michael G.
Management Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2020

"Dropbox provides powerful cloud-based document sharing"

Kommentare: Excellent. Allows me to store important family documents backed-up.

Vorteile: The free version of dropbox provides plenty of storage for documents and other files as long as you're not trying to upload many videos or pictures. For work or personal use, being able to back-up and access your files from multiple devices is incredibly useful.

Nachteile: Not much to complain about. The default settings can be a bit annoying but can be customized to your preferences. Storage space is relatively small, but for a non-paid software you can't complain.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2020
Professor
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"No other better choice"

Vorteile: Easy to comminciate with co-workers, more than one person can work on the paper, we do not have to email back and forth.

Nachteile: Hard to manage files when multiple computers are used at different locations. When I delete some files on one computer, after a day at work, when I get home and open my home computer, those files uploaded back again. Not sure how to delete some files because they just keep coming back.

• Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Jose V.
Videographer and Social Media Marketer
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

"Simple and easy"

Kommentare: It's okay. It's simple and easy and it works. I haven't had an issue first. I can tell that the designers of this app aren't event producers themselves. This site lacks essential features, but it has the basic needs. Good bang for your buck. I recommend it. Don't expect much from it though expect your needs.

Vorteile: +It's easy, and the website has a clean layout.
+I like that I can make short URLS for customizable links to our events
+Payment gateway is great. I like that I can connect to Square easily.
+Guest analytics and information is accessible.

Nachteile: -limited website layouts when creating the ticket site
-no option to sell multiple tickets once a ticket has been purchased, which forces me to make a custom ticket for multiple purchases
-ZERO API integration with external social media platforms. Would be great to integrate apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bandsintown, etc, where these shows are promoted, that way this site becomes more widely recognized as a ticketing site and events become easier to promote through integration
-no save options for custom default tickets that are created for each event.
-no save options for custom seating options created for each event.
The last two are super frustrating.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Rachel C.
Donor Database Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"DIOBOX a Success!!!"

Kommentare: Seating has always been an issue for our major fundraisers. DIOBOX played an instrumental part in the success for not only our donors but our volunteers as well. We were so pleased with DIOBOX and we did not even use all of the bells and whistles of the app!

Vorteile: The ease and user friendly features. Our fundraising events are supported by volunteers. DIOBOX has a very user friendly touch that even our "senior" voluneteers were able to naviagte successfully with ease

Nachteile: I was so pleased with the product that I pause to even mention a "con" but if I had to decided it would be the desktop version is not as adaptable as the mobile app

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018