The Newspaper Manager Bewertungen

von Mirabel Technologies

Filtern nach:

Über The Newspaper Manager

The Newspaper Manager is a newspaper CRM that reduces costs by connecting sales, production and accounts receivable in one package.

Erfahre mehr über The Newspaper Manager

Kassie C.
Customer Service Representative
Zeitung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2019

"Newspaper Manager is the best scheduling software I've used!"

Kommentare: The major benefit that Newspaper Manager is providing our company is that our sales reps now have complete access to the accounts they manage. Some factors, like scheduling, are a little confusing to them, but I appreciate that we can all make use of the site at the same time.

Vorteile: I love the way Newspaper Manager is set up for scheduling ads for our newspaper. The website is easy to use and I love the layout of how to schedule materials in our newspaper. I also appreciate the fact that our sales reps can make great use of the system and are able to locate information on their own, as the previous software we used, they were not able to access it.

Nachteile: While it is awesome that this scheduling system is web based, we did have a major issue when the site crashed a couple of weeks ago. It caused for a scheduling disaster on our part, but we were able to find the problems and fix them before it went too terribly wrong. I also wish there was a way to communicate within the system without having to leave notes. A chat system would be an amazing addition.

• Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Brian G.
Graphics Supervisor
Zeitung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Very easy to use"

Vorteile: Newspaper Manager is very easy to use for scheduling ads running in our newspaper. Being that it is an online software, I can schedule ads from anywhere that has internet access. The best part of the software for me is the flexibility of assigning ad numbers. Each graphic designer at our newspaper adds their own initials at the end of the ad numbers so that production can easily see who is responsible for that particular ad. Love it!

Nachteile: The only problem I had with the software is when one of their host servers at Amazon went down on a deadline day. They assured us that this rarely happens, but it did cause some inconvenience on that particular day.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Joanne M.
Graphic Designer/CSR
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Newspaper Manager makes life easier!"

Vorteile: Ease of entering orders and the fact that it's online so one is not tied to a server but can work remotely. Sharing the notes with salespeople allows us to communicate and keeps us all up to date on the client. We also blind copy our email communications with clients to the system so we have a record of interaction with them that is available to all. That is very useful.

Nachteile: There is no way to change all line items at once. We have nine editions of our paper. If a client runs, say, 12 insertions in all zones, that is 108 line items. If there is a change in the order, there is no way to select all line items and apply the change to them all; you have to delete them and re-enter the order (unless you want to drive yourself crazy and change 108 line items one by one!). This is the only problem I have with the system.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019