Über NuLaw

NuLaw is an all-in-one solution for automating calendaring, case-related task scheduling, and more- powered by Salesforce's App Cloud.

Erfahre mehr über NuLaw

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu NuLaw

5,0

NuLaw hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du NuLaw bereits verwendet?

Melody
Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nulaw Is Fantastic, Best Case Management Solution Available!!!

As a new product to market, I had my concerns, but Nulaw surpassed my expectations. It's an all in one, adaptive cloud based platform which means I no longer use multiple applications and software for billing, faxing, emails, case management and client management etc. Unlike other software I have used in the past (not naming names) it's fully customizable which allows the software to grow with my firm, not us growing apart from it. Did I mention E-File!!! Nulaw has increased my case load and my Firm is thriving as a result. I had confidence going in knowing it's backed by Salesforce, we are all on board.

With any SaaS product, make sure your office is setup with the right internet speed. We found out the hard way. We had to upgrade our internet structure which in fact, benefited our firm all around.