Optimum: The One Stop Shop

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Kateri B.
Product Owner
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our process was scattered and we had information in different applications all over the place. This was a huge headache which took up a lot of time, resources, and energy. This also led to a lot of inaccurate work and no one being held accountable. Optimum became a place where we could store all that information and create a process workflow all in one place. We were able to customize it to fit our needs. More and more things came up as we integrated into the system, and Optimum kept up, showing us how they could incorporate all our asks into one single place. This process took time and there were definite growing pains. With the help of Optimum's account manager, CSR, we were able to streamline all our needs into one place. He was available whenever we needed him and was able to convey the priorities, pains, and ideas of Rovia to Optimum. CSR really works with us to ensure we are satisfied with the final product.

Vorteile: Optimum really helped us to streamline our processes. They listened to what we needed and built a workflow that was fluid and user-friendly. Each part of the process and all changes made are documented within the system so that everyone can be held accountable and we can ensure accuracy. We know our data is safe, secure, and readable! We can pull all kinds of reports which gives better transparency to our executives.

Nachteile: Sometimes it felt like you needed to have someone who was technically trained on your team to fully understand how certain functionality worked, especially when it comes to formulas.

This platform has allowed me to admin sites for clients quicker and easier than hand coding.

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Lance S.

Kommentare: Speed! I can build an administrative site in 50% of the time it previously took and making changes is a LOT easier than it used to be when creating a hand-coded admin site and a standard database.

Vorteile: Building workflows allow me to quickly get a client up and running in a fully functioning admin site. And Full featured API allows me to connect data from client's Optimum instance to their custom build publically facing front ends. The Optimum team is fast to address issues, help with my understanding and implement new features.

Nachteile: The learning curve is a bit steep but after working with Optimum for 2+ yrs and have watched the learning curve decline as Optimum improves their system.

Optimum HQ makes Project Management a Breeze - makes the impossible, possible!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Stephanie A.
Senior Analyst
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Successful projects on-time and on-budget! Streamlines and automates project management!

Vorteile: Customized to do exactly what we need, Automates processes that save us time/money and makes projects "doable" and successful. Allows us to offer our clients services that we could not offer previously.

Nachteile: We are non-programmer types and setting up work-flows on our own is not easy, but we get the help we need!

First-rate treatment. Very knowledge and quick to offer great solutions to meet our business needs

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Cheryl C.
BUCG Program Manager
Landwirtschaft, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The convenience for our users to login from anywhere is a big plus, along with the ability to generate reports that meet our obligations and legal requirements is a huge benefit that saves numerous man hours for staff. The ability to sort and organize the information in a desired format is also a huge benefit. Another benefit from the software is the ability to edit the survey questions to fit the company needs at the time. I like the fact there are many features available which we do not use at this time, but are available in the event they are needed in the future.

Vorteile: The software was designed for our specific needs. Has great features that could be used in the future.

Nachteile: No cons. I am very satisfied with the final product and am very impressed with the features that may be implemented for future use.

The most cost-effective way to build software that exactly matches our business needs.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Cameron B.
Chief Operations Officer

Kommentare: I have the exact piece of software that I need to make daily operations faster, more efficient and more organized. I would need to hire 2 employees full-time at our current scale to handle the processes that Optimum is now automating.

Vorteile: I love the price and customizability of the software. I have developers building out exactly what I need on top of an existing platform so that we don't have to start from absolute scratch. The software that I have now fits perfectly with my unique stack of business applications.

Nachteile: Building or adding simple features isn't *quite* easy enough for our non-technical business employees to do themselves. However, the cost of having Optimum's team help is pretty reasonable.

Very simple and intuitive tools

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Jared B.
Regional Sales Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps me stay front and center with my clients

Vorteile: How it is available via computer and mobile device and am I able to have access to my clients at any time and from anywher.

Nachteile: So far everything is functioning exactly how we expect it to work and the system is easy to manipulate and update if needs be.

Saving me time, money, and headaches

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Jon L.
Pharmazeutika, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far it has been great. The team has been responsive, actively engaged, and the software is a blessing in disguise. Rather than waiting a year before we can use basic pieces of a custom ERP/CRM system, we were able to prioritize action items by importance and hit the ground running.

Vorteile: It didn't take months to get up and running with our cumbersome, outdated database. Everything we want to add can be done in house.

Nachteile: If I had to say something, I would like it to be more WYSIWYG. Drag/drop elements and pre-build extensions and widgets similar to Wordpress.