Über Playvox

Playvox, eine Agent Optimization Suite für Kundenserviceteams, mit der die Leistung von Agenten auf automatisierte Weise bewertet, verbessert und inspiriert werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Playvox

The impactful area is: Quality -> already seeing progress in the quality KPIs of team.

The only thing I feel that it's difficult is to find the ticket interaction that I was working on, or to find my Evaluation drafts.

Bewertungen zu Playvox

Playvox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Playvox bereits verwendet?

Mohamed
Mohamed
Customer service representative in Ägypten
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best tool to monitor your business quality

Kommentare: I'm totally satisfied with the service.

I'm fond of the features that are provided to monitor the agents.

It just has to get more languages such as Arabic.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Nubank Review

Kommentare: Was very good! Today we have very robust Quality analysis processes and I also realize that we are very close to PLayVox, when it comes to problem solving and feedback.

PlayVox is very easy to use and understand, it was easy to implement the tool and we have a very close contact between support and contractor.

Unfortunately playvox has some configurations that make it impossible for us to change them within a short period of time, the platform could also be better in the efficiency of carrying out quality and data monitoring.

Jeremy
Travel Consultant in Philippinen
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Playvox Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In general, Playvox automatically calculates your scores based on how you perform and provides statistics that will help you monitor your work stats. And the best thing about this platform is that it is very easy to use.

Playvox is overall easy and very light to use. I want to highlight its user interface because it opens with practically all the information you need to see. I can immediately determine which areas I struggle with, so I can figure things out and come up with better solutions.

Since the system only bases the data on your performance or scorecards, I have no dislike for this platform. Knowing that you can work on the areas that need to be addressed or keep up any performance that was done well.

Kristy
CPG in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Playvox as a Customer service agent

This product is overall easy to use. Email, updates and fun ways to use Karma points with staff. This gives staff a positive reinforcement to do a great job at work.

I think that the applications should be easier to find. Larger icons to locate items you are looking for.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi! Thank you for your review. We're glad you're enjoying our Motivation Product. We firmly believe incentives and recognition help inspire greater team performance, and our customized digital badges are a fun way to recognize team members for outstanding results.

Christian
Customer Support Rep in Kanada

Playvox review

Kommentare: Playvox provide easy access on quality response and easy to understand. Will give you ample time to dispute if you thing your quality review is not right

Easy to understand report provided by Quality team

None so far, Playvox is easy to navigate as well

Daulet
Agent in Kasachstan
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of using Playbox

Kommentare: I have been working for more than 8 months and have never complained about this program. This program works perfectly

Convenient for tracking the quality of work

User-friendly software and easily accessible. Everything is clear and easy to use.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Daulet! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Emetu
Operation Executive in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Experience With Playvox

I like the call monitoring and recording features It acts as a great customer service solution It makes following up on tickets easy

I think the only con is that Playvox is not the most affordable option.

Danicelis
Customer service representative in Dominikanische Republik
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Playvox is an awesome workmate!

Kommentare: I work as a Quality Analyst Backup and Playvox helps us to evaluate agents, it is so efficient and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Playbox!

I really like using Playvox, I love that it is easy to get in and use. Playbox is equipped with the best tools to do quality analysis for agents and team leaders in the company.

The only thing I do not like about Playbox is that when you have it in a window and you want to open it in another one it does not let you while doing evaluations.

Wilson
Subject matter expert in Kanada

Easy to use

Playvox has made a great impact on my career growth here in Turo ( currentl company). This made track my QA score as well as my agents score real time. We're having 4-6 audits weekly and so far we haven't encountered any issues at all.

I couldn't think of anything that I'd like least about Playvox since my experience in using this special tool is so far incomparable

Jomar
Customer Service in Kanada
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best software to keep track of company's quality!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy way to share feedbacks and evaluation

None, I cannot think or see any reason to dislike this software

Caio
Analyst in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for quality reports

Playvox was a revolution on my team quality check system, we used to work with a combination of sheets and forms that was heavy and not efficient, Playvox made the job faster and gave us an output we could add to our sql base in order to understand those number much better, it made our job faster, more reliable and richer in data.

Sometimes the system was a little buggy, we had problems with tickets, workloads, and minor issues, most of them were solved when contaction support.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Caio! Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you find our reports valuable. We are working hard to make sure they help you accelerate decision making and performance improvements.

Ana
Team Lead in USA

All in all very good

Having the ability to have templates helps to standardize notations for coaching!

I wish that filters were set on "all" by default, and not on "month"

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Ana! Thank you for your review! Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will definitely take your recommendation into consideration. I will pass this recommendation on to our product team and they will evaluate this (feature/enhancement). Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Syafiq
Performance Lead in Malaysia
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Quality Tool

Kommentare: This is the best software to ensure the best quality and performance of my team

We're able to not only monitor our team's quality and performance, but we can also help the team to improve their performance with the coaching function.

After been using this software for almost 3 years, I have no complain about using this.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Syafiq! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Natasha
Tech Support QA in Irland
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Playvox

Kommentare: My overall experience with Playvox is positive -- we can generate reports to guide our Training team and improve our Customer Support.

Playvox presents ease to use - the new UI is very intuitive, and I can easily find everything that I want. I've learned how to use the Coaching and Reports lately, and it seems a very powerful tool.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Natasha! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Monika
Glovo Hero in Polen
Verbraucherdienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Playvox is good software to gain experience!

Kommentare: I am solving my problems with remembering procedures. Im a person whos learning by watching something so, its really good to see Your mistakes at examples. Everything is really clear and easy to use. Coaching sessions with Leaders helped me with new procedure and now im getting almost all 100% evaluations. I recomend it to everyone to get better at Your work!

Thing that i like most is evaluations. This gives me really important knowledge about my own mistakes. It teaches me how to avoid them. Also coaching sessions with leaders are really helpful. I can easily see how i got better (or not better :) ) and we can talk about erasing troubles.

I think that everything is pretty good but adding more translations would be really usefull. English is not a problem but having Playox in our native language would be great!

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Monika! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier.

nur haszatul
Rider Service Executive in Malaysia
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Satisfied with this software

Kommentare: I think this software helps me a lot in describing my performance and my task.

We can find the quiz or task we wanna do easily by searching or click the column stated. We just have to choose we are from which department and just enroll to start do the quiz. On my point of view, we can barely know the answer after we finish answer each question. The color used is also attractive. Besides, I used this software to check my QA results. We can check our performance by daily, weekly, monthly or else. The graph shown can be easily understood. It helps me checked my performance a lot.

For me, if I want to dispute my QA results, it's quite confusing. Maybe our person in charge not discovered yet how to used the dispute method

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Nur! Thank you for your review. We're glad our tool is helping you improve your performance. Will also pass your feedback on to our product team so we can improve our disputes feature.

Islam
Contact Center Officer in Ägypten
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best way to master your Quality processes

Kommentare: Awesome,I do like it , it is the best way to master my quality process and help my business to deliver great customer experience

The features and it's easy to use and the security as well, The reports, graphs everything is perfect with play vox

Nothing , I am used to view my playbox on daily basis . there is no bugs while using it

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Islam! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier.

Muhammad Hassan
Quality Controller in Pakistan
Verbraucherdienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Quality Evaluation

Kommentare: Excellent

This software is very easy to use and i found it very easy by evaluating others

Playvox is designed with accuracy i found it perfect and accurate.

Olga
Customer Care Rep. III-Bilingual in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

EASY TO USE

Playbox is very useful because it help find any information needed when heling customer also help keep track of my performances .

at tis moment I'm very pleased with the software

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

Mehboob
Cutomer Executive officer in Pakistan
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Business Pro tool

Kommentare: Amazing experience

Playvox has a great user interface, the day to day updates and in-depth analysis with ease of access and great privacy integration has won my trust and is highly recommended for business growth

I think integration with some other software such as slack could be added

Mosaad
Mosaad
Marketing and Advertising Specialist in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Track your quality performance and assure succeed

Kommentare: Recommended for any business related to customer engagement.

It provides me with full feedback about my engaging with my customers.

Doesn't support all languages and has some errors with creating tickets but not all the time.

Ahmed
Customer service representative in Ägypten
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helpful Tool

This tool is easy to use and very helpful for our business.

Just "Too many requests" error that appears repeatedly.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Ahmed! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Junil
customer service in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency and relevance in customer engagement.

Kommentare: My experience in this software is outstanding so far.

I would say efficiency built to this software was amazing. Provides smooth transition to work tracking and customer relation build up. Great tool!

As of now, I think having a pop up option for this software is a game changer.

Delmar
Customer Service Representitive in Jamaika
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Job Well Done!

Kommentare: My overall experience is ok, I have no problem. Just hate when I recieve a low quality grade

Well the website is very much user friendly, and easy to use. The interface is unique however I would love a little more color on it, because I love a playful website or the option to customize how I want to view my Quality grades as an agent

Well I there is nothing I dislike about the service, however as a recommendation I would love if when an agent scores 100% on a quality grade or about 90% for them to gain stuff like trophies to create a little competition amount my team

Natalia
Konsultant in Polen
Computer-Vernetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Recommended software

Kommentare: The software is recommendable, everything is clear and transparent. I am satisfied with the use

What I like most about this software is its clarity and ease of use. Communicativeness and the way it works.

Honestly, I haven't found any flaws in this program yet! I hope I won't find it.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Natalia! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!