Über Playvox

Playvox, eine Agent Optimization Suite für Kundenserviceteams, mit der die Leistung von Agenten auf automatisierte Weise bewertet, verbessert und inspiriert werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Playvox

The impactful area is: Quality -> already seeing progress in the quality KPIs of team.

The only thing I feel that it's difficult is to find the ticket interaction that I was working on, or to find my Evaluation drafts.

Bewertungen zu Playvox

Playvox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Playvox bereits verwendet?

Mohamed
Mohamed
Customer service representative in Ägypten
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best tool to monitor your business quality

Kommentare: I'm totally satisfied with the service.

I'm fond of the features that are provided to monitor the agents.

It just has to get more languages such as Arabic.

Christian
Customer Support Rep in USA

Playvox review

Kommentare: Playvox provide easy access on quality response and easy to understand. Will give you ample time to dispute if you thing your quality review is not right

Easy to understand report provided by Quality team

None so far, Playvox is easy to navigate as well

John Epok
John Epok
Regional Platforms Lead in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust QA Framework Through Playvox

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: While we mostly use Playvox for QA purposes, our overall experience with the platform is okay as it does fairly deliver based on our use cases.

- can be easily integrated with Zendesk through API which makes ticket audits a lot easier to review - agent organization chart which provides visibility to further know who reports to who - UI/UI which is very user-friendly and straightforward

- generally needs a separate Playvox instance for each Zendesk instance which is bit tiresome as in our use case we have 5 Zendesk instances. You can just imagine the amount of effort we need spend just to login to different Playvox instances - SSO via Google Workspace had some issues every now and thn

Kristy
CPG in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Playvox as a Customer service agent

This product is overall easy to use. Email, updates and fun ways to use Karma points with staff. This gives staff a positive reinforcement to do a great job at work.

I think that the applications should be easier to find. Larger icons to locate items you are looking for.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi! Thank you for your review. We're glad you're enjoying our Motivation Product. We firmly believe incentives and recognition help inspire greater team performance, and our customized digital badges are a fun way to recognize team members for outstanding results.

Jannice Gwen
Subject Matter Expert in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Playvox helps us review the quality of each interactions that agents have

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I believe the most helpful feature of Playvox is that our Quality team is able leave comments to each of our evaluations and are able to provide us information such as the details of the ticket/case we have handled. We are also able to review their review and acknowledge it. We also have a dashboard where in we can see the total percentage of our QA Evaluations and at the same time see which sections we mostly have errors.

None so far, everything is doing well for Playvox

Daulet
Agent in Kasachstan
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of using Playbox

Kommentare: I have been working for more than 8 months and have never complained about this program. This program works perfectly

Convenient for tracking the quality of work

User-friendly software and easily accessible. Everything is clear and easy to use.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Daulet! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Emetu
Operation Executive in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Experience With Playvox

I like the call monitoring and recording features It acts as a great customer service solution It makes following up on tickets easy

I think the only con is that Playvox is not the most affordable option.

Danicelis
Customer service representative in Dominikanische Republik
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Playvox is an awesome workmate!

Kommentare: I work as a Quality Analyst Backup and Playvox helps us to evaluate agents, it is so efficient and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Playbox!

I really like using Playvox, I love that it is easy to get in and use. Playbox is equipped with the best tools to do quality analysis for agents and team leaders in the company.

The only thing I do not like about Playbox is that when you have it in a window and you want to open it in another one it does not let you while doing evaluations.

Wilson
Subject matter expert in USA

Easy to use

Playvox has made a great impact on my career growth here in Turo ( currentl company). This made track my QA score as well as my agents score real time. We're having 4-6 audits weekly and so far we haven't encountered any issues at all.

I couldn't think of anything that I'd like least about Playvox since my experience in using this special tool is so far incomparable

Jeff
Customer Service Representative in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Playvox make our work life so much better.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience with Playvox is great since it helps us be better with our work and improved communication skills.

What I like most about playvox is we're able to monitor our call/chats and improve our skills about the products.

None so far. Everything with playvox is good.

Nikoloz
Quality analyst in Georgien
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Level up your customer service.

Kommentare: I'm using Playvox to evaluate agents specific chats. Benefits of this software are the simplicity and the variety of possibilities.

First of all, I like this software because it's easy-to-use and UI friendly. I'll provide a feedback from two perspectives. First when I worked as a customer service specialist. Playvox was used to track the cases we were handling and every mistake I made, was lesson for me. Auditors sent us detailed information about mistakes through Playvox and this software played important role in the process of improving my skills. Second as an auditor and quality analyst - I mean, IT IS SO COMFORTABLE! You have many opportunity to track performances, for coachings, giving feedbacks. I definitely recommend you to use Playvox.

As we know, nothing is perfect in the world. I have faced some bugs while creating filters, evaluating chats. We have reported it to the playvox support. Sometimes they need too much time, but they solve all the problems.

Manager, E-Services in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A terrific way to monitor quality!

PlayVox allows easy creation/updates of various scorecards for employees; you can create specific goals and values for an overall audit review. For managers, it's easy to monitor your team's progress, offer coaching and feedback (and track coaching results).

I wish it were a little cheaper per user license; as it stands, most managers share a single login, which makes much more data available to us than we need, so you have to kind of search and keep your own team members together.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Michael! Thank you for your review. It's great to know how much value Playvox has for you. Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will take your recommendation into consideration

Victor
Customer Experience Analyst II in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Quality Monitory Solution

Kommentare: We make quality monitoring more dynamic and automated, facilitating processes and improving our processes and making them more agile.

PlayVox is a tool that makes our quality processes increasingly efficient and dynamic, bringing good results and possibilities to our continuous improvement efforts.

There are some functions that are not yet available on the platform. However, even the things that the platform does not cover today, we have the help of a very competent and helpful support team, who is always available to assist us.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Victor! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Alexis
CSR in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

an effective tool to keep you on track

Kommentare: I've had a wonderful overall playvox experience! I appreciate how simple and user-friendly this application is and how it can help you stay on top of all you need to do every day. I really like the pop-up menus that appear when it's time for a break or lunch.

I adore how user-friendly and simple this playvox is. I can monitor my daily routine and ensure that everything is carried out as planned. I really like the activity stream feature, which lets you know instantly whether or not your leave request has been approved or not.

I have nothing negative to say about the product thus far because it is so amazing and useful. Everything is understandable and simple to use.

Shekh
Customer service officer in Bangladesch
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Playvox

Kommentare: My experience is good so far . Because of this app I know which section I need work on . It helps me to become a good agent . Thank you .

I find it really useful , I can see where I need to improve .

There is nothing I dont like about this software .

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Shekh! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

Maher
Dispatcher in Ägypten
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best monitor software

Kommentare: A quick and cool tool to be used by the companies

Helping improve the quality of the work Very good and easy to use

We need yo open multiple taps of different notifications not turning the same page into the notification to see it then go back again to the main page to check the next one

Fotios
Customer Support Team Lead in Griechenland
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Playvox is a good solution

Kommentare: I think that overall it's a good product. It just needs to catch up a bit with its rivals on reporting.

It's very easy to use and has a simple UI.

It lacks a bit on the reporting side and customization.

Nikhilesh
Team Leader in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Almost perfect

Kommentare: All good. Smooth and reliable

Reports at glance. Different categories can be created

If I have to check real time agent numbers there is no easy way

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Nikhilesh! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you find our reports valuable. We are working hard to make sure they help you accelerate decision-making and performance improvements.

Mohammad
CSR in Pakistan
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Clear and Easy

Kommentare: This is an very easy and understandable application which is showing performance on daily weekly and monthly basis also i can see whole record of performance

Easy to understand and a beautiful window which makes things perfect

Nothing in this app which i don't like great all

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Mohammad! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Stacy
Lead Trainer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Posting on Care Center Page

Ease of posting things

Too many posting from the same person can I have a delete button

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Stacy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

omar
omar
intraday specialist in Ägypten

how analyses faster

Kommentare: by using playvox in the beginning i got to know what it takes easily to get the flow of the chat go for better way

easy to get for every section in need to get the monitoring and valuation done

to see my score in it if it not that good

Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Userfriendly and ease the learning progress

Kommentare: overall is good , wish to have more function in future

training and evaluation, basically i can evaluate my quality of service and the result of service in playvox

hope to expand function in HR relation function. Hopefully there are more function in playvox such as the application for internal transfer opportunities and able to see the position vacancy via playvox

Kolakoth
Rider service in Laos
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Playvox part of the work

Kommentare: It is an indispensable part of our daily work.

Versatile and easy to operate such as Team coaching and QA checks

Sometimes the system is slow At the time of checking the Interrelation ID

Cibele
Google Ads Specialist in Brasilien

Usefull

With this software I can improve my performance by following my metrics.

Sometimes it takes time to update some data.

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Cibele! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Kaitlyn
CSR in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

PlayVox Very Simple and Manageable

I like PlayVox due to it's layout, It is very easy to use and understand. It evens gives you points for logging in, you can always compete against coworkers for the better spot, It makes work motivating. Very pleased with it.

It doesn't let us know what and how we can earn badges

Antwort von Playvox

Hi Kaitlyn! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!