Über Promo.com

Mit Promo kannst Du leicht qualitativ hochwertige Marketing-Videos für alle Social-Media-Kanal erstellen

Erfahre mehr über Promo.com

Since social media integration is possible they can help you with insights to select templates that are trending.

They make it as difficult as possible to cancel.

Bewertungen zu Promo.com

4,0
3,9

Promo.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 211 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Promo.com bereits verwendet?

Jared

Yassine
Yassine
ceo in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best online video editor for professionals

Kommentare: Promo allows me and my team to quickly edit professional videos, I often start from one of their premade templates and I make few edits to come up with an original and unique video that I can use for marketing campaigns or social media feeds. We also use promo to edit videos for our clients and they’re also satisfied with the videos that we deliver for them.

Promo.com has a lot of awesome templates for a bunch of categories, it became my one-stop-shop for all my business promotional videos because it offers a variety of video ads templates that I can simply edit on my browser without any program and they also offer a great selection of stock footage and text overlay options to make the videos more professional.

it's a bit pricy for small businesses but for me I think it’s worth it, I just hope that they can make it a bit cheaper to make it more affordable.

Social Media Manager in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best I've found so far

Kommentare: I am a social media manager for a florists conglomerate, and I run all the company's social media platforms, plus the ones from nine franchisees, I need to keep it consistent and at one voice, but time is always my enemy, even if Promo is a service leaning toward promotional videos for paid advertising I am able to adapt it for normal everyday posting by making the videos longer (amazing feature), or uploading my own material.
It's easy to use, it's fast, and the results are really good. I also love the fact of being able to choose from a large pool of different soundtracks if I so wish.

It's effortless to use even if one has no experience with video editing. The video templates are beautiful, even the free ones, which is a huge upgrade comparing to their competition; as usual with other competitors, the free videos are of low quality. The time it saves is of the essence.

Can be a little tricky in certain features, specifically on how to remove sound or only keep the sound of your uploaded video, but the support chatbot is very efficient and clear in their instructions.

Markus
Graphic Designer in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Customer Service

Kommentare: Customer Service will ignore my pleas to fix the website and come up with excuses for it not working properly. Since I paid over $2000 for the year and I can't use this product anymore and they won't give me credits or a refund. I do not recommend this company at all.

Ever since there last update there are no more Pros.

This website used to be Top Tier until they recently made some updates and now the App is useless and the Tech Department can't seem to fix the problem. I've used this company for over 2 years and now it's been 1 month since I can't use a service I paid for and all they do is give you excuses for why the program doesn't work. I highly recommend you find another social media manager company other than this one.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Perfect for Marketing and Engaging Audience.

Kommentare: WoW, it is recommended to all social media marketer or have a business online specially to those have a big products that sell through online.

The accuraccy of the platform. It analyze so fast when it come to content posting.

unlike other platform thats need more time to publish video marketing. But this one is very easy in just a minute can post directly.

Riley
Sales & Marketing Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Platform

Kommentare: The customer support has been unmatched, they have helped us even when it was our own mistake in reading information when we signed up and discounted our service. Also having that instant support with the chat and being able to fix small platform errors in only a few minutes could not be better. We got promo thinking we would make a few videos and cancel but since then it has helped get more people to our social pages and has let us show our services in a different way to our website visitors.

The quality of all of the video content whether it be premium or free content they are made beautifully. It is easy to customize any videos that work best for who you are advertising to and with our target market being health care professionals it is great to have so much healthcare related content to grow our social media and website.

I would like to be able to change font size within the text box, also be able to have two text boxes appear simultaneously within the same time frame.

Richard
IT Projects Manager in Irland
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

1 click video editing and publishing tool for social media marketing.

Kommentare: I decided to recommend this software to be used by our marketing team, we were looking for a solution to create and promote video advertising across our social media platforms. I was able to signup and begin using promo.com immediately with little or no training necessary, in less than 1 hour I was able to produce high quality video advertising clips that were being distributed to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Promo.com is cloud based, cutting edge video editing and publishing.

Promo.com is very user friendly, I like the features that allow you to publish directly to your social media outlets. This is great software for marketing teams to use across the board. I love the product support and customer service, I highly recommend this software for anyone looking to grow their social media presence and who needs a tool to create engaging video content.

Promo.com is so good it has nothing bad about it.

Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Product For video Promotions on social media

Kommentare: Promo.com made our business to achieve higher results and enagagements in social media platforms. i strongly recommend to try this product for those who are struggling to find the right platfrom for the social media content.

This software has some incredible features that can help me customize the video ads according to the size and dimensions of the required social media platforms that you can publish. It has an integrated solution where you can publish the video directly into the respective social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc) I do like the fact that you can actually customize and reimagine to design your own creative video with existing opensourced content or you can use your own cotent with these templates. There are 1000s of existing templates for quick and quality video ads to publish within a fraction of minutes. I love the product as it is so easy for beginners to start editing the video content.

There is noting to worry about this product. once you start using it, you will definitly love it.

Arheer
Arheer
Manager in Indien
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Create videos and share on social media using Promo.com

Kommentare: Promo.com allowed us create videos in multiple formats may it be 1:1. 9:16, or 16:9. Also, it is easy to convert videos from one format to another.

- Promo.com can help you create business videos that can be used for social media marketing - Promo.com has a large number of social media templates - Has huge image and music library

- Does not have functionality to change video speed in order to make time-lapse or slow-motion videos - You cannot upload your fonts to the tool

Marcos
Marcos
Production and Content Director in Venezuela
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent application to create social media videos in minutes and without complications.

Although we are a video company, we are not all geniuses creating videos. That's why this tool worked very well for our sales and marketing team, since it allowed any employee to create interesting pieces and engaging, without needing to have editing notions (it only takes a little creativity!) They have an impressive and very large library of music and video clips that you can use in your videos. The editor is very simple and easy to use. If you need it, they have enough support material for you to learn how to use the tool. In general, they have many interesting things that will make creating videos for networks much more effective and eye-catching.

It has certain limitations, which depending on your needs, objectives and experience, can be frustrating. For example, I only managed to edit videos that are on the platform. I did not find a way to upload my own video from my computer. Likewise, the "free" version is not really free, since you can not download the videos you make, which by the way, have a maximum duration of 15 sec (in the free version). While it works properly, the relation between the price and not being able to upload own videos made us keep looking for other options.

Sumit
Sumit
Vice President Sales & Marketing in Indien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with amazing customer support

Easy to use ,intuitive user experience . Dose not require expensive product licenses. Reduced dependency of having a large team of professionals for video editing etc . Saves lot of time and help prioritize other important tasks . Best part is its support , which is always available 24X7 hand holding the user to solve any challenges right from helping them understand a feature or solving a billing issue.

You need a good processing power in your computer to run the system . While it works okay in low internet speed a system like latest MacBook Pro or Windows system with i7 and 16 GB ram is best for product.

Fiona
Marketing & Business Development in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A little bit of magic

Kommentare: There is no doubt that video is the way forward. The interaction and level of engagement with our more personal posts as a business, especially those using video, is clear. We have had a slightly halting start, due to the unavailability of key staff to work with the software having taken out a subscription, so several account pauses were required. These were handled efficiently, with understanding and accommodated our small business issues which prevented us using the service for a period of time. Customer support is some of the best we have ever come across, almost instant response, no need to explain previous interactions as they seem always to be on top of things. Really grateful they make it so easy.

It is incredibly user-friendly, requiring very little technical knowledge. The sheer range of options is amazing, with a wide range of templates and an endless array of choice. Despite the fact that other companies may use some of the same templates, the personalisation options are such that one is very likely to end up with exactly the same promotional video as someone else.

To date I have had no technical glitches, and the software has worked seamlessly on my Mac. The only thing that is sometimes a little overwhelming, is the sheer amount of options and as the site has added increased options and functionality it naturally becomes a little more of a complex process. Working with it regularly takes away any confusion.

Wendy
Digital Communications Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent products! Excellent services!

Kommentare: Excellent service! I had a last minute project due the day I contacted customer service and they were able to help me resolve a tweak in less than five minutes. They have fast, friendly service and are able to understand what you need, no matter how frazzled you are at last minute. Thank you so much for saving my project! :)

I love how user-friendly this software is. Whether you have to create an ad or a short video for an event, you can adapt the software to suit your needs. I've been using Promo videos for a couple of years and have just opened a new business that will benefit from this software.

Last year, there were less features that made it a little less accessible for what I needed. They have listened to their customers and added new tweaks and features to suit everyone's needs. If you see something missing, that you require to enhance your marketing, just let them know. I'm impressed!

Marina
Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible service and staff is VERY unhelpful

Kommentare: I contacted the Promo team countless times, because their videos just would not download and elements would load incorrectly for me. When I wanted to cancel, they offered to downgrade my account so that I would pay less. When they downgraded my account to $20 instead of $50, I not only still had technical issues, BUT Now I couldn't even use PREMIUM videos, even though in my account it said I had 66 premium videos to use. I even sent them a screenshot. WTF. I am so mad. I wanted a refund and they only gave me an $80 refund, when those 66 premium videos cost me WAY MORE. TOTAL SCAM. DON'T SIGN UP.

Premium templates are good, but way too many technical issues. I can't say anything good about Promo.

TOTAL SCAM! Frequent technical issues when customizing videos, uploading logos, changing font or text size and then when you're ready to publish, it won't publish. Customer service was not helpful.

Antwort von Promo

Hi Marina, Thanks for reaching out, we are sorry to hear about your experience and would be happy to take a look into your account to help out. We were unable to locate your account. Can you email our team at support@promo.com, and we will answer within a few minutes, our support team is here 24/7 to provide immediate support? Thank You

Marisa
President in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Never helped my to fix my problem

Kommentare: bad/ terrible/ inefficient and unprofessional

I used to use this promo.com to do my daily videos without any problem. However, 10 days ago I starting having problems to upload videos on Instagram ....I was chatting with an operator for 2 hours and finally my case was transferred to technical support ....UNTIL today, nobody contacted me and I am still having the same problem .....I can't upload my videos to Instagram and nobody cares / helps me

Nobody helps you if you if you have a problem ....operators don't know what to say

Alex
Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome !

Kommentare: Nice

So many choices, I like to surf on videos, imaginating the music and message to add

Price ! some packages as in 2016 will be better for little companies in order to buy only 10 and + 10 videos

isabella
Marketing Representative in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplicistic, Elegant, & a Staff Who is Beyond Exceptional

Kommentare: Connecting to those who are always bombarded with ads and pressuring marketing campaigns, Promo allows the 100 Year Lifestyle to connect beyond the traditional "buy me/here's a discount" ad and rather towards a more organic conversation through videography. This is the future.

For those just getting started in the editing world, this platform gives space for innovative expression, marketing, and connecting to more people in a world that is open to listening. By using software like Pinnacle Studios in the past, I find myself very impressed when another editing software, such as Promo, that offers a template-based platform for the creative audience. I love this program for its ability to make people laugh, relate, and tune in for a moment of energetic exchange.

I don't always appreciate a glitch here and there because I use this software so much. Yet, when I do experience a glitch, the team is ON IT... Like asap and they make you feel supported throughout the instant messaging.

Alla
Marketing manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great video solution

Kommentare: I like the customer service at Promo. they are very responsive and if I have an issue , problem or questions I get responses and solutions right away. during my first year subscription I did not really used all the credits, but they agreed to transfer unused credits to the next year.

It is an easy and user-friendly software with a great choice of categories you can select. You can select already prepared short videos , just customize them (like adding your own slogan, brand color and logo) and you are ready to send a message to your audience. It is very easy to download and share links. Now they added new features like posting on the social media. I used it and it was convenient as you did not have to download a video and then upload to your social media pages.

Based on my plan I get basic features , no cons for now. The only wish I could have is to get a cheaper plan but this is something we always want in the world of business.

Taylor
Business Development & Marketing Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top-Notch Marketing Product

Promo.com has accelerated our digital media marketing efforts. As the marketing manager of a midsize nonprofit with limited staff, budget and time, social media marketing usually falls at the bottom of my priorities. Promo.com has empowered me to develop eye-catching social ads in a very short amount of time (usually 30 minutes or less) and at a cost that fits my budget. With a vast database of unique video clips and background music to choose from, Promo.com has quickly become one of my favorite marketing tools! Not only would I recommend Promo.com for its ease of use and affordability, but their customer service team rocks! When I discovered an issue I could not resolve on my own, customer care was quick to respond and offer solutions to meet my needs.

The only limitation that I have experienced is text editing. The options for adding text to video are pretty limited and it would be great to see more text editing features available without making it overly complicated.

Vicky
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the Videos

Kommentare: I'm able to get a quality product done in a short amount of time. In my line of business, time is a very valuable commodity. Plus, the product looks like something I would have paid much more for than what I actually do.

That I can customize it and make it look as if I spent hours when it only takes a few minutes.

Sometimes, the videos that I develop for my facebook coverpages don't display correctly and I have to go back in and move things around...even if I save the video as a facebook cover.

Dominique
Creative Director in UK
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in one!

Kommentare: I just started to use Promo a week ago. it's easy, the Customer Service has been very helpful. I'm positively surprised about how easy it is to create videos and you can customise the adverts with your brand and colours.

Promo gives access to all the 'ingredients' I need to create videos at an affordable cost. The app is easy to use, no need to be an expert. Promo provides a great diversity of high-quality footage.

The only thing that I hadn't expect is that It was not clear that the annual payment would be taken in one go.

chauncey
chief operating officer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

sales up & excellent customer service

The software is straight forward. ANYONE can navigate the software. I recommend using the Mac Book Pro I tried using the software on a pc windows system not so smooth it took the features longer to upload and overall it was just performing slower. Mac Book Pro lighting speed on all features. The software is expensive but worth it. The message center will respond within five minutes of messaging them and are extremely helpful. The quality of the premium content is another great value for the price. PROMO has made a huge impact growing our brand and marketing our brand. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

NO COMPLIANTS The customer service team is AMAZING!!!

Vitor
director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Account suspended without getting in touch (emails go to spam)

Kommentare: Horrible

I paid for my account for 1 year. I rarely used it. But I used it last month to download videos and put them together to make a longer video (they don't provide long videos). They cancelled my account even paid one year ahead and told me they tried to get in touch with me but I saw their email went to spam. No phone calls, no messages, just these emails. No refund, they didn't give me even a chance to explain properly. They get your money and it's enough for them. Horrible customer service working only with emails. The worst company I've ever worked with.

Only short videos provided. That's not enough. You can edit well on their platform.

Antwort von Promo

Hello Vitor, Unfortunately the terms of service in using the product were not followed and after several warnings on the infractions in downloading raw footage without editing, the account was suspended. We make it very clear in the terms of service that downloading of raw footage is not permitted and we provided notification several times, but the violations continued and we are unable to continue to keep your account active.

Oded
CEO in Israel
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I just love Promo!

Kommentare: I just love Promo!! I'm been in marketing for many years, and paid awful lot of money for content creation, and especially video productions. Promo gives me a quick and cost-effective alternative.
Love it, love it, love it.

In the history of online videos it has never been so easy and affordable to create marvellous video clip as it is with Promo. With its broad library of videos and many editing options, my team and I can create high-quality videos that serve our brand and business well in a fraction of the cost and time it would have taken us with human service providers.

The pricing model is somewhat unclear, but either way it's worth it...

Thomas
MD in Irland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing

Kommentare: The companies billing policy. Your initial communications will go directly into your email. However your reminders go into spam! I contacted the company on receipt of our credit card billing to advise I did not see a bill, and I would not be using the service in the future. Advised I felt the system was not clear - it's very easy hide behind small print. When you sign up - you take on a one year account of whatever. 2 emails are then sent reminding you of your renewal. Everything is a renewal these days. .........App's etc. When eventually I was in receipt of the renewal via my credit card - I requested a refund - Promo can see I've not used their service in some time. Really - I just see it as not good customer care.

Relative ease of use. It's a great start into social media production etc.

Sometimes difficult to edit, not always co-operative in how you go about things.

James
Partner in Kanada

Idea is ok but their claimed flexibility is not what it seems

Decent inventory of clips but that's about all I can say that I like.

According to their claim, you can do anything you want with their videos... but later on, after you dig through the site and ask numerous questions to their customer support, you get the reality. You can only edit the clips on their platform (useless if you have any editing skills in ordinary software), you can't edit anything you bought later, it can't be more than 15 seconds, etc etc. For novices maybe it's an option. For anyone needing anything halfway professional, it's pretty much useless.