Über MailTrack

Kostenloses und unbegrenztes E-Mail-Tracking für Gmail und Inbox

Erfahre mehr über MailTrack

It's really easy to use install, activate, and use it.

They have problems with mobile implementation. Notifications in my desktop work well but not on mobile.

Bewertungen zu MailTrack

MailTrack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 222 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MailTrack bereits verwendet?

Fadiah
Fadiah
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Track email and comprehensive report

MailTrack is perhaps the most user-friendly mail tracker I've noticed. I used to worry about whether or not my emails were being opened when I sent them out, but MailTrack takes care of that. Whenever my emails are viewed, and links are clicked, I now have a record of it. This enables me to followup up as needed to increase the response to my efforts. Furthermore, MailTrack has a simple Gmail connection plugin to monitor my emails from within my preferred email client.

The restrictions of the free version are what I dislike the most. For example, letter size limitation, a watermark that I have to erase every time, and it does not turn up when several receivers open the mail. The premium plan i quite expensive for a simple software like this one.

Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

MailTrack is a Low-Overhead, Complete Mail-tracking Solution

Kommentare: My overall experience with MailTrack has been quite positive. It has allowed me to reach a greater level of engagement with my targeted emails than I ever have before.

I have run numerous email promotional campaigns for product launches (music, books) over the years and MailTrack is by far the simplest mail tracker I've used. It used to be that I'd send out emails wondering if they were ever getting opened, but MailTrack alleviates that concern. I now know when my emails are opened and links are clicked. This allows me to follow up accordingly to achieve even greater response to my campaigns. Moreover, MailTrack features an easy Gmail integration plugin that enables easy monitoring from within my mail client of choice. I did pay to upgrade to the premium version in order to remove the "sent by MailTrack" branding that would otherwise appear.

The only issue I've encountered with MailTrack (aside from the easily resolved need to turn off the "sent by MailTrack" branding) comes when I send email to certain domains. I've found that institutional/organizational email addresses are much more likely to alert users to the fact that their emails are being tracked, but I imagine this is the case with all image-based mail trackers. Further, some of those mail servers forward and display emails to end users in a way that makes it appear as if an email has been opened far more times than it ever actually is (one particular email registered over 100 opens without a response). These complaints are fairly minor though--MailTrack largely functions as advertised.

Mariella
Writer in Katar
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Best for University Students!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was honestly the best thing, especially during my time at the university which I know for sure will be as helpful when I am applying for a job or when I'm already on the job. I don't have to worry about emails in a way I used to worry about it before.

As someone who can get anxious especially during those classes held online, MailTrack is so helpful in communicating with your groupmates, professors, and even the university administration. It helps me track the emails, it shows me if my email was received, if it was already opened, and more so if it was ignored. I can easily know what I will do if I should send a follow-up or try to send my email again

I believe it would be nicer if I could install it directly on my computer it will be applied directly to my mail app on my laptop because I can only use MailTrack on my browser

Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Do not use

Kommentare: Mailtrack cost us thousands of dollars in lost productivity and their response was "Sorry about that". They also lied to us about how long there had been an issue (we had a problem over a week ago but had not been able to trace it to them at the time).

It was great while it worked. It was lovely to see who had read emails.

Mailtrack had what they called a server issue. Emails sent by my organization all came back to us as unsent, but somehow they were all deleted from our "sent" box and were not in our drafts. So Mailtrack somehow deleted these emails. All had to be done and resent.

Alex
Alex
CEO in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Effortless Email Tracking with MailTrack

MailTrack seamlessly integrates with Gmail, providing accurate and real-time email tracking without any hassle. It's incredibly easy to use, offering valuable insights such as when emails are opened and read. The dashboard is user-friendly, allowing me to monitor email activity effortlessly. Plus, the free version offers sufficient features for basic email tracking needs.

One limitation of MailTrack is that it doesn't provide detailed analytics beyond email opens. While it's great for basic tracking, users may find themselves wanting more comprehensive data on recipient engagement, such as link clicks or attachment downloads. Additionally, the branding in the signature of outgoing emails can be a bit intrusive, especially for professional communication.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

MailTrack all my email status

I like all of the reports provided by this program once my emails have been sent. It assists me in keeping track of the status of emails, such as whether or not the receiver has opened them and how long they have been open. All of these cues will help us craft an effective follow-up email. To keep an eye on my email within my favorite email client, MailTrack provides an easy Gmail connector plugin.

One of the things I detest about this program is that it does not provide complete anonymity while sending the email. It will be visible in the email footnote that the email was sent using MailTracker. It would leave a negative impression on the receiver, and I would delete it totally if I were able to. For a basic program like this, the premium package is rather pricey.

Mirko
Social Media Marketer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smooth Email Tracking With MailTrack

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As an email tracking software, MailTrack offers great features and also makes email marketing easy.

MailTrack is not problematic at all. Meets needs.

ICT Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful Emailing Approach for Companies

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

MailTrack has valuable approach that makes every contact accessible.

MailTrack makes determined decisions, where communication is flawless.

Jake
Head of Customer Success in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MailTrack is the BEST

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how cost effective it is, and how seamless the integration with Google was.

Nothing - Mailtrack has fully supported my needs.

Traci
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Came through for what I needed

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My situation was not long-term, but when I used MailTrack, it came through and did exactly what I needed for documentation.

It was easy to set up and worked better than expected.

Nothing really. I wasn't disappointed at all.

Anthony
Reviewer in Kenia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Track all your emails with ease

Kommentare: Overall, I'm generally satisfied with Mailtrack. It's been a great help in keeping me organized and on top of my emails. The interface is easy to use, and the status of my emails is easy to view. I wish I could view entire email threads and customize notifications. Still, Mailtrack is a great tool, and I recommend it to anyone looking for an email-tracking solution.

I love Mailtrack! It's an excellent tool for tracking and managing emails. It helps me stay organized and keep track of my emails, so I don't miss any important messages. The interface is easy to use and understand, and I can view the status of my emails quickly and easily. Plus, it's free! Mailtrack is a must have for anyone who needs to stay on top of their emails. Highly recommend it!

I wouldn't say I like that Mailtrack doesn't allow me to view the entire thread of emails. I constantly search through my inbox to find the original message. I also find the notifications to be a bit annoying and intrusive. I want to be able to turn them off or customize them somehow. Additionally, the search function could be improved. Mailtrack is a great tool, but it could use a few tweaks to make it even better.

Scott
Scott
Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OK at what it does...sometimes

Kommentare: The software works pretty well for tracking opens. That's really all I ask of it, and for the most part it has filled that job pretty well. I mostly get the notifications, and once I refigure out the mobile part to be working again then it should do that job pretty well across all platforms.

After losing Newton and Astro, I wanted a solution to track emails that was easy to use and available on desktop and Android. MailTrack was seemingly the most popular, and it integrated to Gmail so I figured why not. Overall it's been an adequate replacement for the email tracking in the two apps above, but not a GOOD replacement. What I like about it is that it has good notifications through Chrome and on your phone. It's well implemented on the desktop in my opinion, I just have it set to be always on and I can customize my settings for where I want notifications and how often. It does the job well from the desktop.

The mobile setup with Gmail was a pain. I enabled it and it was working for awhile, then randomly it stopped working. I tried installing it domain wide instead, so we'll see how that works. The fact that it's a bit of a hassle to install and then questionable about whether it stays running is not something I like about a software like this that I rely on for sales. Another issue with it is that the tracking is not QUITE as good as Newton. Newton would only alert you when someone else read it, and could even tell who was reading it. MailTrack alerts me that an email is read every time that I open it, which clearly is useless. However it's not the end of the world knowing that I personally am in the email so I disregard it.

Laura
Coach in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Essential email tracker

Kommentare: I like knowing that someone has opened and read an email - or possibly overlooked it or had it go missing. In a busy life with too many 'virtual communications' and potential crossed wired this gives a little peace of mind.

I love knowing that someone has definitely received and read my email - and this makes it so easy and discrete. It also notifies me as to when they revisit the email at a later date, or if it may have been forwarded - and also if an email has not been opened at all, which means I can legitimately follow up. Peace of mind for important emails when you want to know whether or not it has been read (and don't want to use FB messenger).

I only have the free version at the moment - so I need to manually remove the icon if I want to be private about using this. The paid for version felt pricey with more features than I actually needed - would prefer a basic level which simply removes the branding for a small annual fee.

Ed
Controller in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy email tracking

Kommentare: It's useful to know when emails have been opened. For marketing it helps test various subject lines, and for one off email (e.g. billing and collection) it allows us to followup quickly if email isn't opened.

Easy to set up and can change tracking options on the fly. It's easy to determine when an email has been opened, and you can "mute" notifications if you don't need to know about multiple opens. There is also a web interface that provides tracking information and statistics.

Because it relies on a single pixel image for tracking the recipient can prevent tracking by not showing the image. But that's an issue with most software in this category.

Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mailtrack for tracking email status

It provides insights on the activity of the recipient on my email such as the time the email was read and the number of times it has been read which helps in proper follow up. And the best part is that the features are provided free of cost upto some extent

The hyperlinked "sent my mailtrack" icon at the end is something that annoys the reader. Also, the tracking is not accurate as even I get notification sometimes when opening the email that I had sent to some other recipient

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

thye best mail tracker for gmail and Google workspace

Kommentare: it ticks all the right boxes: Easy to use, discrete but always quickly accessible, full of the right features.

Not invasive, intuitive, detailed stats, the right amount of notifications and reports

Not much to say here, maybe how the features are split through their packages? But it's not really a cons

Allie
Senior Sales Executive in Nordmazedonien
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helps me with prospects!

Kommentare: MailTrack has helped me with my prospects. It helps me keep tabs on them, and see when and how I should be proceeding with communication

It is so easy to install with my email, and it allows me to easily see when a business email I have sent has been read! This helps me know when to follow up and proceed. Overall, makes sending emails a more pleasant experience!

Sometimes I have to manually remove the mailtrack sign before sending the email, but this is not a problem at all!

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An awesome tool to keep track of your business emails (tested on Gmail) !

MailTrack changed my relationship with emails : is your contact ignoring you, or being interested in you message ? You can check in one sec if the email is read ; it is integrated easily on desktop and on mobile. Real-time alerts are so useful for me, on a daily basis! You can even check the hour of opening, which is a great for business.

At this point it cannot be integrated with outlook which is bad. Unfortunately there are very often bugs (some read emails stay "unread") so it's not 100% reliable. Also the free version is quite unsastifying when it comes to determine who read the email.

Karolina
Karolina
Office Employee in Portugal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can't imagine work without MailTrack.

Kommentare: I can't imagine my browser without this plugin.

If you are a seller this tool must be in your browser. Mail Track give you possibility to track how your offer was received and how many times someone checked your offer. Using this feedback you can modify your sells strategy and improve.

Aggressive advertisement really make me angry but I can understand they are shows up only in freemium options.

Tanzir
Tanzir
Product Designer in Bangladesch
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best one out there.

It's lightweight, simple and sends concise instantaneous tracking notifications of mails being read. Once installed, it's hard to imagine life without MailTrack.

The MailTrack branding in the free plan is quite prominent. When there's multiple recipients, the free plan does not indicate which recipient opened the mail — it simply states that mail was opened.

Donnie
Sales and Partnership Manager in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I use this everyday and for a sales person depend on it's accuracy to plan out my day to day

Kommentare: This tool has been a lifesaver. I need to see who is engaging with my emails without being obvious and it does a great job

Very easy to use and the plugin works seemlessly

Sometimes it is not accurate and I am not able to tell the difference between someone opening and someone forwarding an email

Ron Elius
Ron Elius
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Track your Emails (Real-Time) with detailed Analytics

Kommentare: Really Good Software!

If you’re in Marketing or Sales, one of the key metrics you should track is the Open Rates of your Email, although Open Rates doesn’t convey you got Conversions, it’s still an important KPI because you’re knowing what type of Emails are getting Opened and if that specific type of Emails got significant amount of Open Rate then learning and analyzing that Email is a must. Mailtrack does it job great and one of the best thing that could happen is you can use it for FREE. This saved me a lot of time and Mailtrack really cut my Prospecting time into a more manageable chunks. This is also a must for Freelancers who are doing Cold or Warm Emails.

Maybe because Mailtrack’s Logo can be found on a Free Version, it might convey something like a Privacy Intrusion but that rarely happens and you can always indicate your Emails have a tracking feature to remind that your recipient is important in any place of your Marketing or Sales Funnel.

Armend
Growth in Nordmazedonien
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keeping track of your emails

Kommentare: This software is very helpful, it's great idea because I don't have to call my customers to double check if they received the email or not.

I don't know any other products better than MailTrack for now. It really gives you a clear picture when your email is opened that means that half of your job is done and you don't have to worry if the customer is using that particular email or not.

Beside the fact that Mailtrack is integrated into gmail I think it should be integrated also in outlook.

Daniel
Daniel
seguridad Corporativa in Venezuela
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use streamlines my time.

Kommentare: I have to send different information every day. Having this tool has been very helpful.

is a quick download application that allowed me to know during the time I have been using people who read my emails in this way to know the people who discard my information.

for people who work in sales, it should go very well, in my case, education is fantastic because it has allowed me to know the students and colleagues who receive and read my information is very practical.

Daniela
Daniela
Single Point of Contact / Global Recruiter in Portugal
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Didn't feel right at first but I don't think I'm going to get rid of it ever

I can keep track of who opens the e-mails, at which time, how many times, etc. It's very useful as it allows me to have a clue if my e-mails are getting 'there' and if the recipient replies or not out of their own volition.

It *is* a bit of a privacy breach, especially because the recipient might not be comfortable and there's a mailtrack logo on the signature to clue them in if they happen to notice. But it's not a big enough con.