Über MailTrack

Kostenloses und unbegrenztes E-Mail-Tracking für Gmail und Inbox

Erfahre mehr über MailTrack

MailTrack is a very plug-and-play product in terms of how easy to use it. Also, it plays a real impact on the info share about your sent mail.

They have problems with mobile implementation. Notifications in my desktop work well but not on mobile.

Bewertungen zu MailTrack

MailTrack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 209 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MailTrack bereits verwendet?

Fadiah
Fadiah
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Track email and comprehensive report

MailTrack is perhaps the most user-friendly mail tracker I've noticed. I used to worry about whether or not my emails were being opened when I sent them out, but MailTrack takes care of that. Whenever my emails are viewed, and links are clicked, I now have a record of it. This enables me to followup up as needed to increase the response to my efforts. Furthermore, MailTrack has a simple Gmail connection plugin to monitor my emails from within my preferred email client.

The restrictions of the free version are what I dislike the most. For example, letter size limitation, a watermark that I have to erase every time, and it does not turn up when several receivers open the mail. The premium plan i quite expensive for a simple software like this one.

Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

MailTrack is a Low-Overhead, Complete Mail-tracking Solution

Kommentare: My overall experience with MailTrack has been quite positive. It has allowed me to reach a greater level of engagement with my targeted emails than I ever have before.

I have run numerous email promotional campaigns for product launches (music, books) over the years and MailTrack is by far the simplest mail tracker I've used. It used to be that I'd send out emails wondering if they were ever getting opened, but MailTrack alleviates that concern. I now know when my emails are opened and links are clicked. This allows me to follow up accordingly to achieve even greater response to my campaigns. Moreover, MailTrack features an easy Gmail integration plugin that enables easy monitoring from within my mail client of choice. I did pay to upgrade to the premium version in order to remove the "sent by MailTrack" branding that would otherwise appear.

The only issue I've encountered with MailTrack (aside from the easily resolved need to turn off the "sent by MailTrack" branding) comes when I send email to certain domains. I've found that institutional/organizational email addresses are much more likely to alert users to the fact that their emails are being tracked, but I imagine this is the case with all image-based mail trackers. Further, some of those mail servers forward and display emails to end users in a way that makes it appear as if an email has been opened far more times than it ever actually is (one particular email registered over 100 opens without a response). These complaints are fairly minor though--MailTrack largely functions as advertised.

Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Do not use

Kommentare: Mailtrack cost us thousands of dollars in lost productivity and their response was "Sorry about that". They also lied to us about how long there had been an issue (we had a problem over a week ago but had not been able to trace it to them at the time).

It was great while it worked. It was lovely to see who had read emails.

Mailtrack had what they called a server issue. Emails sent by my organization all came back to us as unsent, but somehow they were all deleted from our "sent" box and were not in our drafts. So Mailtrack somehow deleted these emails. All had to be done and resent.

Anuj
Anuj
CEO in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

MailTrack FTW!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been wonderful and it's easily my go-to email tracking application. I've tried others but this one is the smoothest & easiest to use.

Best thing about MailTrack is that not only does it automatically let you know once someone opens an email you've sent to them, it gives you a daily update on how many emails you sent, how many have been opened, who hasn't open an email yet, etc. It's done wonders for my business knowing if someone received my message.

The only thing I don't like about MailTrack is that it includes itself in your signature when you send emails. However, you can get rid of that by using the paid version. I guess it's not a bad trade off considering all of the benefits I'm receiving for free!

Kim
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfactory but simple product

Kommentare: My overall experience has been pleasant and satisfactory. Mailtrack is a great (but simple) tool for email tracking.
It has helped with our email communication and it has been a reliable product. It has a free version and affordable paid version.
As a law firm, sometimes we just need to know if a person has opened any of our emails at all and Mailtrack has served that purpose quite well. We don't necessarily need the extras but they're still nice to have.

Price is always high on my list, mailtrack has a free version and the paid version is reasonable! I love that Mailtrack is easy to use even for beginner or intermediate experience levels. I like the notifications and reporting, it helps us understand how recieptients engage with our email marketing, newsletter, events, or even just typical emails. Mailtrack has been rather dependable and I have not experienced any technical issues or malfunctions which is great! Mailtrack has been helpful with our email communication all around and especially anything marketing related.

I do not like the limited amount of templates and customization. I do not like the lack of available features. Mailtrack does not notify you when an email has been forwarded and it does not include extra data like how many times an email was opened. Another issue is that it only works with Gmail and it isn't necessarily mobile friendly.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

MailTrack all my email status

I like all of the reports provided by this program once my emails have been sent. It assists me in keeping track of the status of emails, such as whether or not the receiver has opened them and how long they have been open. All of these cues will help us craft an effective follow-up email. To keep an eye on my email within my favorite email client, MailTrack provides an easy Gmail connector plugin.

One of the things I detest about this program is that it does not provide complete anonymity while sending the email. It will be visible in the email footnote that the email was sent using MailTracker. It would leave a negative impression on the receiver, and I would delete it totally if I were able to. For a basic program like this, the premium package is rather pricey.

Atif
Teacher in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Email tracking is possible now with MailTrack

As a teacher, I have to sent so many mails per day. I had to make sure that all mails are reaching toward the person. MailTrack help me a lot in that case by helping me tracking that the mail is opened or not.

I didn't like their pricing. This should be decrease I think. But in somepoint, it may sound okay for the normal people outside my country as I am living in a financially bounded country.

Safa
Teacher in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Email tracking is so much easy and useful

Kommentare: I benefit from this tool. So I will recommend it to everyone.

As a teacher, I have to send 10+ emails per day. Tracking them all together is not easy for me. But MailTrack made it easy for me to track the mail. I can get to know if someone opens my mail. So, it's so helpful.

I like almost everything, but setting up this software for every email is redundant to me. So, there should be one setting for all my logged-in emails.

Trisha
Technology Consultant in Deutschland
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust email tracking

Kommentare: The pathway taken up with MailTrack has been very prosperous.

The thing I absolutely love about MailTrack is that it gives me ability to know whether my emails were opened by sender or not.

I don't have any complications while using this extremely clever email tracking software called as MailTrack.

Camilo Alberto
Inge in Kolumbien
Kosmetik, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tracking our information

Kommentare: To be able to have support when it comes to knowing who first-hand the information has reached to avoid having read confirmation conflicts.

Being able to instantly track where and when our messages arrive, plus it's affordable to buy which really gives us access to the power to reliably manage information.

I don't know if maybe I haven't explored it but it would be interesting to know if our messages have been forwarded or shared to third parties or unwanted domains.

Anthony
Reviewer in Kenia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Track all your emails with ease

Kommentare: Overall, I'm generally satisfied with Mailtrack. It's been a great help in keeping me organized and on top of my emails. The interface is easy to use, and the status of my emails is easy to view. I wish I could view entire email threads and customize notifications. Still, Mailtrack is a great tool, and I recommend it to anyone looking for an email-tracking solution.

I love Mailtrack! It's an excellent tool for tracking and managing emails. It helps me stay organized and keep track of my emails, so I don't miss any important messages. The interface is easy to use and understand, and I can view the status of my emails quickly and easily. Plus, it's free! Mailtrack is a must have for anyone who needs to stay on top of their emails. Highly recommend it!

I wouldn't say I like that Mailtrack doesn't allow me to view the entire thread of emails. I constantly search through my inbox to find the original message. I also find the notifications to be a bit annoying and intrusive. I want to be able to turn them off or customize them somehow. Additionally, the search function could be improved. Mailtrack is a great tool, but it could use a few tweaks to make it even better.

Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's usually useful

Kommentare: I use this plugin in my workplace because in my daily work I need to send important emails. A lot of times I need to know a fast answer and is important to know if the people open your email and have seen your email or if the people have not opened the message.

You can use it in your email to know who has read your email. It is easy and fast to install (plugin). In important emails, you need to know if the other person has read the message, and is very helpful because you receive a message to confirm that person open your email. This message comes to you immediately, just when the person opens your email.

The principal con is when you send an email to more than one person. When someone opens the email, you receive the message, but you don't know who exactly opens the email. In my opinion, would be more useful if you receive a message like this "X email address has opened your email" because you would know who opened your message.

Fabiana
Postdoctoral Researcher in USA
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Email Tracking, But Beware of Permission Requests

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great tool, but be aware of the permission requests before you start using it.

I've been using MailTrack for over a year now, and I can say that it's an excellent email tracking tool. It's a great feeling to know when someone has opened your email, and it helps me stay on top of my communication. The interface is easy to use, and the tracking feature is reliable.

However, after an update, I noticed that MailTrack was asking for more permissions to manage my email account, which made me a bit uncomfortable.

Jonathan
Magician in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I only use the free version to track email opens and it works great

Kommentare: Great! Good enough that I have, on multiple occasions, considered paying for a subscription to unlock additional features (and to get rid of the Mailtrack email signature). I might just do that later on down the road as my business grows.

The free version allows me to easily track email opens and works just as I'd expect it to. No complaints there.

The free version appends a mailtrack signature at the end of emails automatically. It can be manually removed from each email, but it's a bit annoying to do so. But I mean, it's totally fair and I can't really complain since I am using the free version of their software.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best way to track email opens

Kommentare: i’m extremely satisfied with mailtrack and i recommend it for every business professional who needs to know if his emails has been opened or not and also how many times the email has been opened.

whenever i send an important email i use mailtrack so i can be notified when it’s opened, it’s been really useful because if my email is never opened it’s a green light for a follow up and without mailtrack this wouldn’t be possible.

They are great but they need to consider integration with other email platforms like zoho for example.

James
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The value is in tracking and reminding, not being creepy.

Kommentare: MailTrack helps to set expectations, and can also prevent follow-up emails that might otherwise be annoying. It's useful to see whether an email was read, and the device it was on (did the recipient view on desktop or mobile, are they on the go? Should we give them longer to reply?) It also helps you know if your email has been sent on or opened by many more people.

- Affordable - One-click setup - Good reporting - A brilliant way to help you manage email follow-ups

Can false trigger if you open your own emails on various email clients.

Alexander
Customer Success Manager in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

uncomplicated and dynamic email tracking

Kommentare: Very useful tool, because it allows you to follow the opening of emails by customers, and know if they received the email and opened for viewing.

• Every time the email is opened we receive notifications. • Email opening control in real time. • Option to know who uses email tracker in inbox. • Alert not to open emails sent after a certain period. • Integration with Gmail.

• Subscription to the email in the free version. • It could have a business plan with multiple accounts.

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you are using to send important mails, you must have it

Is very easy to install and customers do not see it. Furthermore, you get a report every day about the emails sent the day before and if users open it more times you get notified.

While sending a group of emails, with the free version, you get a general notification and not for each mail contact

Head of Recruitment in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worth every penny

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a great experience with Mailtrack.

Mailtrack is extremely useful because it shows you when an email is opened. It's technology is so good, that if you open an email you sent on your end it WILL NOT show as opened. It only shows as "opened" if the recipient opens the email. Most mail merge software will show an email as "opened" if you by accidentally open the email you sent.

I have no dislikes about this product thus far.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Track your Gmails

Kommentare: In the business world, it is very important to know if your emails delivered to its addresses. when you use MailTrack you don't need to call your recipients to ask if your email delivered.

Even its free version you can track your emails in Gmail if they opened or not.

When you send email more than one recipient, you cannot track recipients who do not use the MailTrack.

Guilherme
Guilherme
Management Information Analyst in Brasilien
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Free and easy to use

Kommentare: In general the tool is useful and great. I use it to know if my customer checked my email with proposals.

The free version is useful to follow up and send proposals to clients. Just add to gmail and done! I used it for many years.

When using MailTrack with other tools that tracking emails too, it doesn't works sometimes, occurring the fail on tracking.

James
Relationship Manager Director in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mailtrack for the serious businessman.

Kommentare: If you cannot see the rate your emails are opened you will never know how to pursue your clients. If we didn't have this we wouldn't be half as effective in our business.

See when your emails are opened in live time! See the reporting feature when you do campaigns to see how effective you were when sending. There isn't a tracker like this one in the industry!

Sometimes it reports that the wrong person opened the email.

Ophelie
Scientist in Frankreich
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good tool to know when the emails are opened

Very useful to know if/when the emails have been opened, great to keep track and to know when to send a reminder if the email has not been answered. Very simple to use. It is good to be notified when the email has been sent a long time ago but has still not been opened.

A notification is sent each time the email is opened, which can lead to a too high amount of notifications. I think that when the email is left open on a page and the recipient goes back and forth between tabs Mailtrack sends a notification each time the email page is shown. Maybe a little bit excessive in my opinion!

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool most of the time

Kommentare: It's good when it works. Sometimes it doesn't. The reporting is weak so if you need to report on things expect to create your own manual report.

I like that I can use MailTrack to keep tabs, to a degree, on who has opened and how many times, and when, and email sent.

The reporting is bad. It shows a list and that is it. You cannot sort for anything and you cannot do much aside from view the information exactly as provided.

Hossamudin
Hossamudin
Student in Ägypten
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great e-mail tracking for gmail

It takes only 1 click to install, then it just works as magic. On each mail I send, I would know if the receiver opened it or not, so I can follow up easily.

Well, I used to use it when I was a student at university, and didn't feel there are any cons. Maybe now, If i will use it for e-mail marketing, I will need more features than available.