Über MailTrack

Kostenloses und unbegrenztes E-Mail-Tracking für Gmail und Inbox

Erfahre mehr über MailTrack

Also it sends the notification when the email is opened. It is very easy to use and the chrome extension is easy to install.

They have problems with mobile implementation. Notifications in my desktop work well but not on mobile.

Bewertungen zu MailTrack

MailTrack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 172 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MailTrack bereits verwendet?

Fadiah
Fadiah
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Track email and comprehensive report

MailTrack is perhaps the most user-friendly mail tracker I've noticed. I used to worry about whether or not my emails were being opened when I sent them out, but MailTrack takes care of that. Whenever my emails are viewed, and links are clicked, I now have a record of it. This enables me to followup up as needed to increase the response to my efforts. Furthermore, MailTrack has a simple Gmail connection plugin to monitor my emails from within my preferred email client.

The restrictions of the free version are what I dislike the most. For example, letter size limitation, a watermark that I have to erase every time, and it does not turn up when several receivers open the mail. The premium plan i quite expensive for a simple software like this one.

Associate Director of Foundation Relations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

MailTrack is a Low-Overhead, Complete Mail-tracking Solution

Kommentare: My overall experience with MailTrack has been quite positive. It has allowed me to reach a greater level of engagement with my targeted emails than I ever have before.

I have run numerous email promotional campaigns for product launches (music, books) over the years and MailTrack is by far the simplest mail tracker I've used. It used to be that I'd send out emails wondering if they were ever getting opened, but MailTrack alleviates that concern. I now know when my emails are opened and links are clicked. This allows me to follow up accordingly to achieve even greater response to my campaigns. Moreover, MailTrack features an easy Gmail integration plugin that enables easy monitoring from within my mail client of choice. I did pay to upgrade to the premium version in order to remove the "sent by MailTrack" branding that would otherwise appear.

The only issue I've encountered with MailTrack (aside from the easily resolved need to turn off the "sent by MailTrack" branding) comes when I send email to certain domains. I've found that institutional/organizational email addresses are much more likely to alert users to the fact that their emails are being tracked, but I imagine this is the case with all image-based mail trackers. Further, some of those mail servers forward and display emails to end users in a way that makes it appear as if an email has been opened far more times than it ever actually is (one particular email registered over 100 opens without a response). These complaints are fairly minor though--MailTrack largely functions as advertised.

Kim
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfactory but simple product

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been pleasant and satisfactory. Mailtrack is a great (but simple) tool for email tracking.
It has helped with our email communication and it has been a reliable product. It has a free version and affordable paid version.
As a law firm, sometimes we just need to know if a person has opened any of our emails at all and Mailtrack has served that purpose quite well. We don't necessarily need the extras but they're still nice to have.

Price is always high on my list, mailtrack has a free version and the paid version is reasonable! I love that Mailtrack is easy to use even for beginner or intermediate experience levels. I like the notifications and reporting, it helps us understand how recieptients engage with our email marketing, newsletter, events, or even just typical emails. Mailtrack has been rather dependable and I have not experienced any technical issues or malfunctions which is great! Mailtrack has been helpful with our email communication all around and especially anything marketing related.

I do not like the limited amount of templates and customization. I do not like the lack of available features. Mailtrack does not notify you when an email has been forwarded and it does not include extra data like how many times an email was opened. Another issue is that it only works with Gmail and it isn't necessarily mobile friendly.

david
broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I got a discount offer but I want for the pro there is no way I could contact somebody if I will be contacted by the company I'll take the pro offer

Devis
Devis
freelancer in Italien
Versicherung, Selbstständig

easy and simple tracking of the email opening

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: the experience was positive, it is one of those simple "plugins" that you install without thinking so much, the use is immediate, see the icon of green ticks similar to how the read receipt for messages received on whatsapp ( Do you use it in the USA? I have heard conflicting opinions, in Italy we all have it, absolutely everyone!). However, for massive sending of emails from google (max 20-100 per day and then to rise, then it becomes spam for google systems) I recommend yetanothermailmerge YAMM plugin for google docs / gmail. In addition to sending the email and monitoring the opening, see if they trash without opening, if the email does not reach its destination and provides you with a final report. All free, all in google and with a "mail merge" function that you may use with microsoft office

it's simple, free and straight to the point, I recommend it. Even if you think not to use it, try it and you will think of uses both if you are commercial like me and administrators who do not sell

it works from gmail on a browser but in my case not from external apps such as "easymail for gmail" from windows store

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

MailTrack all my email status

I like all of the reports provided by this program once my emails have been sent. It assists me in keeping track of the status of emails, such as whether or not the receiver has opened them and how long they have been open. All of these cues will help us craft an effective follow-up email. To keep an eye on my email within my favorite email client, MailTrack provides an easy Gmail connector plugin.

One of the things I detest about this program is that it does not provide complete anonymity while sending the email. It will be visible in the email footnote that the email was sent using MailTracker. It would leave a negative impression on the receiver, and I would delete it totally if I were able to. For a basic program like this, the premium package is rather pricey.

Assistant Manager in Indien
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mailtrack for tracking email status

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

It provides insights on the activity of the recipient on my email such as the time the email was read and the number of times it has been read which helps in proper follow up. And the best part is that the features are provided free of cost upto some extent

The hyperlinked "sent my mailtrack" icon at the end is something that annoys the reader. Also, the tracking is not accurate as even I get notification sometimes when opening the email that I had sent to some other recipient

Lisa
Lisa
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for checking email opens!

Kommentare: I really like this software and use it both for business and personal. It was easy to install using the google platform.

We love seeing when recipients have opened our emails. It is immensely helpful for knowing when we need to send a follow up because and email may have been lost and not opened. I like the double check visual so you can see that it was received and then opened.

Not a lot bad to say about this software for what we use it for.

Ganesh
Ganesh
Marketer in Indien

Best tool Tracking Emails

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Found it was easy & simple to use. Very much important tool for marketers dealing with Email Marketing, campaign etc., Can track emails instantly whenever the mail is read & time spent by the recipient on the particular mail.

All working good not found it difficult always simple & easy

Steven
business man in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It will show if our emails have been opened or read by the receivers.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It will show if our emails have been opened or read by the receivers. And it even shows what tools the receivers use, for example, by phone or a PC. Also, it shows how many times the emails are opened or read.

So far I find nothing that makes me upset.

Masturah
Masturah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solution for email tracking

Kommentare: I use it firstly as an additional for the email marketing tracker, but now it has been so critical to analyzed our email marketing planning.

MailTrack is really essential for me to track and monitor the email that are sent out. The report is quite extensive, as it will show how many of the email are opened by the recipient, how long the email are opened and if the email are opened more than one time. We can use this data to altering our marketing campaign effectively.

MailTrack is quite expensive, but all the feature and the tools is very helpful and perform better than the competitors. I would like to see more price scheme that can cater all the user need, especially for the monthly emails that will be monitored and price decrease for some of the plan.

Navneet
Digital Marketing Consultant in Indien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's a great tool to used in your Gmail account and keep track of your emails. It's a great product.

Kommentare: The one which I mentioned in my Pros section.

Keeping track of mail Integrate within Gmail and new mail automatically Ease of checking Usability

I have already mentioned this to them - It is not integrated with Outlook. For professional it is of no use until and unless you expand product platform usability. - You don't get to see who has read your e-mail, particularly when there is more than one person mark in the email. The only possible way to do is to refer it to them about mail-track. But sometimes I don't want to reveal and say, "Buddy, I am tracking my email". To over come this, you just have to write a script where whoever opens the mail, their initials get recorded and the user can easily notify who has read your email and at what time. - Many times, bugs in the system recorded, where when I open the sent email, I get notified saying someone has opened the email. This creates confusion when I look at the history of opening the email. - It should also start giving tracking of the content link in the mail. This feature is majorly required by publisher and networks where they do email marketing to their potential customer. In order to find the bug into the database and find out who has opened the email and took necessary action. This would be a great feature to be added in order to monetize brands email marketing campaign.

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good email tracker

I love all the report that are generated from this software after my email are sent out. I really help me to monitor and track the email status, either they are opened by the recipient and how long are they spend time with the email. All this indication will give us a good information on how to approach our follow-up email.

Some of the things that i dislike is the lack of total anonymous if i sent email from this software. It will publicly show and printed on the footnote of the email, that the email are sent using MailTracker. It would give wrong impression to the recipient and i would if i can removed it completely.

Ecommerce Manager in Israel
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Must have at least in the free version

Kommentare: Overall it has made my life much much easier. I know when I need to followup on an email without having to remember myself. I know when someone has read my email.

There's a free tier. Obviously there are other things to love, like notifications about your email being read, the fact that if an email hasn't been responded to in some time it get bumped up. The fact that if other people have Mailtrack you will actually get notified who read your email. But the fact that there is a free tier is HUGE.

There is not much but I suppose the branding signature that is required on the free tier. There really isn't anything else they can do to incentivize you to upgrade so I don't mind it that much. Oh there does appear to be a small glitch that if your personal email and business email are combined then you will get notifications even for emails that you just sent. So for example I send an email using my company email through my personal gmail I get a notification that the email has been read, which is impossible I just sent it.

Scott
Scott
Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

OK at what it does...sometimes

Kommentare: The software works pretty well for tracking opens. That's really all I ask of it, and for the most part it has filled that job pretty well. I mostly get the notifications, and once I refigure out the mobile part to be working again then it should do that job pretty well across all platforms.

After losing Newton and Astro, I wanted a solution to track emails that was easy to use and available on desktop and Android. MailTrack was seemingly the most popular, and it integrated to Gmail so I figured why not. Overall it's been an adequate replacement for the email tracking in the two apps above, but not a GOOD replacement. What I like about it is that it has good notifications through Chrome and on your phone. It's well implemented on the desktop in my opinion, I just have it set to be always on and I can customize my settings for where I want notifications and how often. It does the job well from the desktop.

The mobile setup with Gmail was a pain. I enabled it and it was working for awhile, then randomly it stopped working. I tried installing it domain wide instead, so we'll see how that works. The fact that it's a bit of a hassle to install and then questionable about whether it stays running is not something I like about a software like this that I rely on for sales. Another issue with it is that the tracking is not QUITE as good as Newton. Newton would only alert you when someone else read it, and could even tell who was reading it. MailTrack alerts me that an email is read every time that I open it, which clearly is useless. However it's not the end of the world knowing that I personally am in the email so I disregard it.

HR Consultant in Spanien
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's usually useful

Kommentare: I use this plugin in my workplace because in my daily work I need to send important emails. A lot of times I need to know a fast answer and is important to know if the people open your email and have seen your email or if the people have not opened the message.

You can use it in your email to know who has read your email. It is easy and fast to install (plugin). In important emails, you need to know if the other person has read the message, and is very helpful because you receive a message to confirm that person open your email. This message comes to you immediately, just when the person opens your email.

The principal con is when you send an email to more than one person. When someone opens the email, you receive the message, but you don't know who exactly opens the email. In my opinion, would be more useful if you receive a message like this "X email address has opened your email" because you would know who opened your message.

Sheila
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great for keeping track of who read your emails or not!

Kommentare: I highly recommend mailtrack for its price and features...it's one of the best I've seen out there and I'll keep using it for years!

I snagged a great deal at a low cost for each year to keep track each one of my emails to make sure I can tell if my intended recipients have read my emails or not. It also "boomerangs" back to you to let you know that this person hasn't read your emails yet and that I should follow up. Really useful feature and I highly recommend mailtrack!

I don't like how I can't send emails on my Gmail app in my iPhone with the Mailtracker feature. The only way to do it is on your desktop. Despite that, you still can see single or double checkmark in your iOS Gmail app which is pretty clever. My wishlist for Mailtrack is to let me send emails in my Gmail iOS app with the Mailtracker feature!

Laura
Coach in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Essential email tracker

Kommentare: I like knowing that someone has opened and read an email - or possibly overlooked it or had it go missing. In a busy life with too many 'virtual communications' and potential crossed wired this gives a little peace of mind.

I love knowing that someone has definitely received and read my email - and this makes it so easy and discrete. It also notifies me as to when they revisit the email at a later date, or if it may have been forwarded - and also if an email has not been opened at all, which means I can legitimately follow up. Peace of mind for important emails when you want to know whether or not it has been read (and don't want to use FB messenger).

I only have the free version at the moment - so I need to manually remove the icon if I want to be private about using this. The paid for version felt pricey with more features than I actually needed - would prefer a basic level which simply removes the branding for a small annual fee.

Ed
Controller in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Use it every day to track important emails. Real-time alerts are very useful.

Kommentare: Knowing my emails are opened is very useful. Real-time alerts allow me to be ready for a phone call or email reply. It's particularly nice when an old email is reopened and I can anticipate a repeat inquiry.

Easy to install and use. I have a "pro" subscription but like the free option for personal accounts I rarely use (so I'm not concerned about the "Sent with Mailtrack" message). The "coming soon" for Android would be great, and their new $2.50 a month "Basic" subscription might be a good value for those rarely used accounts (I'm thinking about it).

It would be nice to have delayed sending, which some other similar products have (Boomerang, Bananatag) and the ability to track two accounts (personal, business) without needing 2 subscriptions. But I get the latter might not fit their business model.

Ed
Controller in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy email tracking

Kommentare: It's useful to know when emails have been opened. For marketing it helps test various subject lines, and for one off email (e.g. billing and collection) it allows us to followup quickly if email isn't opened.

Easy to set up and can change tracking options on the fly. It's easy to determine when an email has been opened, and you can "mute" notifications if you don't need to know about multiple opens. There is also a web interface that provides tracking information and statistics.

Because it relies on a single pixel image for tracking the recipient can prevent tracking by not showing the image. But that's an issue with most software in this category.

Jonathan
Magician in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I only use the free version to track email opens and it works great

Kommentare: Great! Good enough that I have, on multiple occasions, considered paying for a subscription to unlock additional features (and to get rid of the Mailtrack email signature). I might just do that later on down the road as my business grows.

The free version allows me to easily track email opens and works just as I'd expect it to. No complaints there.

The free version appends a mailtrack signature at the end of emails automatically. It can be manually removed from each email, but it's a bit annoying to do so. But I mean, it's totally fair and I can't really complain since I am using the free version of their software.

Antonin
Antonin
Data Analyst in Frankreich
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best addition to your Gmail

The tool is really simple : it gives you a notification everytime someone opens a mail you sent them. Thanks to this, you can now know for sure if someone saw your message or not. It does not matter if you are a professional, a student, and someone trying to find a work. In everyday life, this tool is a must have if you want to keep track of your emails.

Unless you pay the premium version, all your emails are signed by mailtrack. It is a smart marketing call to buy of course, but it is still anoying if you don't want to pay because you only have a casual use of the tool.

Alexandros
Electrical and Computer Engineer in Griechenland
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Track your mails and stop guessing if someone has read the or not

Kommentare: Overall, for my use case it has helped me a lot to better keep track of the progress of our emails.

We started using MailTrack to better track our emails to potential sponsors and partners. You can easily see when someone opens your mails as well as if it has been seen multiple times in a short amount of time and when someone re-opens it after a long time.

Most of the things I don't like are the limitations of the free edition. Mail size limit, watermark I need to remove every time, on multiple recipients, it does not show when each one opens the mail.

ceo in Marokko

best way to track email opens

Kommentare: i’m extremely satisfied with mailtrack and i recommend it for every business professional who needs to know if his emails has been opened or not and also how many times the email has been opened.

whenever i send an important email i use mailtrack so i can be notified when it’s opened, it’s been really useful because if my email is never opened it’s a green light for a follow up and without mailtrack this wouldn’t be possible.

They are great but they need to consider integration with other email platforms like zoho for example.

Jordan
Jordan
Design, Selbstständig

Easy mail tracking that works

Kommentare: Mailtrack lets me know my emails are being ready and keeps me from having to do follow up emails to check if the messages were received.

Mailtrack is super easy to install with just a few clicks. Once you install the plugin and allow gmail access it is ready to go on the account you choose.

Mailtrack costs more than some of it's competitors but after trying others I keep coming back due to the simplicity and features.