NovoClinical Erfahrungen

Über NovoClinical

NovoClinical is a fully integrated adaptable cloud based EMR with user friendly patient portal for any medical specialty.

Erfahre mehr über NovoClinical

The EHR company customized my psychiatric evaluation and Progress notes.

The only negative thing is I wish I found them 2 years ago.

Bewertungen zu NovoClinical

4,9
4,9

NovoClinical hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NovoClinical bereits verwendet?

Lawrence Larry
Practice Manager for Medical Group in USA

Easy to use. Great features. Understands the medical practice flow. Staff and doctors love it!!

The ease of use... I like the flow and how easy it is to navigate. I like the automation and how the entire system is connected

Nothing so far. I find more features every day. I wish that I had found this system before. I share my experiences with other practices.

Stephen
Physician Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Perfect for every practice from new clinics to large practices.

Kommentare: The customer service is incredible. They are very responsive to every request and have incredible attention to detail.

The overall workflow is wonderful. It's incredibly easy and intuitive to use, but it's the customer service that really makes Novo stand out.

Not really. They are so responsive to suggestions that everything I have wanted changed has already been addressed.

Kumari
Director of pediatrics in USA

Review for NovoClinical

Ease of use & documentation of the notes.

Need to have an easier way for billing & closing the chart without having multiple steps.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Dr Wee, Thank you for your review. With the new release we have included the feature you have requested and simplified the flow. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

MARELA
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DRIVEN

Kommentare: OUR EXPERIENCE WITH NOVO CLINICAL HAS BEEN GREAT, LOVE TO HAVE THE PERSONALIZED AND DEDICATED SUPPORT FROM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], HE IS GREAT, VERY HELFUL AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP US.

EASY TO USE AND WE CAN PERSONALIZE IT TO FIT OUR NEEDS

CAN BE TRIMMED LINED A BIT MORE AND FASTER LESS NEED TO REFRESH WOULD BE GREAT

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Marela, Thank you for your review. With the new release we have included the feature you have requested. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

Seyi
DPM in USA

Great Features & Technical Support

Kommentare: The technical support team is very reliable. Unlike with other companies, it's refreshing that someone picks up when you call and addresses your issue right away. It may be because it's a small company, nevertheless their customer service and support are very much appreciated.

This software has many great features such as E-prescribing, built-in e-fax, Appointment reminders, Alerts notifications, Tasks, etc... We use the task feature a lot. Gone are those days no one in the office knew what he/she was supposed to do. With this feature, anyone can create and assign a task, and we follow the assignment until it is completed.

Currently, Novoclinical does not have a feature that efficiently captures payment refunds. Also, The Revenue Cycle Management associated with this software can be improved to be more effective.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you ! We are continuously improving. With the next couple of releases we have some update and feature plans for Revenue Cycle Management. Support team will contact you when they are available.

Kindra
Owner, RN, BSN, ND in USA

Wish there were 5 more stars they are amazing

Kommentare: The software is very easy to navigate. Very user friendly. A lot easier to find things than other software I tried. Kareo is one I tried before this and I found this to be 10 fold better and easier to use. The customer service is impeccable. The team makes you feel like family. You don’t get brushed to the side and put on long holds like other companies. They really care about the success of your business and minimizing work for your practice. If you want it catered to fit your company and there’s a way they will find it and do it. They are fast, efficient, and make quality work. The team is patient and kind and help you learn catering to your own pace. They take the stress of everyday charting and make it fun and enjoyable. I am strongly excited about my journey with NovoMedici and the future looks very bright for the both of us.

The software is very easy to use and quick. It is much more user friendly than other software I have tried. I bought Kareo one day before I met these guys and switched after the first conversation with them. It was the best decision I could have ever made. The toolbars are easy to see and much more direct and easy to find what you are looking for than other software. The integration of other software you may need into their software really helps a lot. The speaking into chart is very easy to use and doesn’t get confusing like many other speaking software. It is easy to learn how to use and the personalized service you get makes all the difference.

The only negative thing is I wish I found them 2 years ago!!!!

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Kindra, Thank you for your review.

Teri
Revenue Cycle Manager in USA

Product Review November 2021

Kommentare: I've use many type of software in the medical industry, I would like it to link to others more easily

I like it's friendly use. Once a feature is used, it's easy to navigate

Some of the features needed require building, but accomplished almost over night and in use quickly

Shanda
Owner/Family Nurse Practitioner in USA

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Awesome

Easy to use. Make my job easy. It fix the needs of my practice

Billing could be easier. But the company is willing to help

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Shanda, Thank you for your review. With the new release we have included the feature you have requested. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

Daniel
Daniel
Front Office Manager - Medical Assistant in USA

Excellent Potential

The availability to customize some things in Novoclinical while still having a "product standard" is what great about the program. Potential is very important in software usage, in my opinion.

I find lots of things that I'm not sure we are able to use within the software, or if they can be added and sometimes they're too simple (like a mass email) to not understand why they cannot do it.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your review. With the new release we have included the feature you have requested. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

Angie
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Novo Review

Kommentare: Mobile practice working with a diverse group of offices as our clientele. This software helped us get and stay organized. Although we don't use many of the features currently available, but what we do use is very beneficial to our daily operations.

Support, record tracking, scheduling, demographic data, calendar , web based so can use anywhere by anyone

web based so speed can be an issue at times, updates not always communicated

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Angie, Thank you for your review. We have started the email to our customers for any major updates or features developed. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

Shalisa
MA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy system to work with

I think this system is very user friendly and easy to navigate through. I like how I can get faxes into the system and map them directly to the patient's chart. Lab and radiology order and results are very easy to send and receive. If there is an issue with the system custom service is always ready to help.

There is nothing that I dislike about this system.

Alysse
Nurse in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Novo review

Kommentare: Overall, this electronic medical system has helped streamline our administrative price, organize our medical histories, and help staff keep track of patients and procedure dates!

The ability to customize it for what we do and it’s help with administrative organization. It’s helpful customer care staff. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is insightful, can always help, and is timely!

It glitches out and does not save things at times

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Alysse, Thank you for your review. Please contact your account manager for any issues or questions. Any issues will be taken care of on priority.

Amber
receptionist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

excellent sofware

It is easy to use. The phone system is awesome it automatically pulls up the patient that is on the phone. All the demographic information is all on the same page. The patient portal is great patients can send a message to us from there. Tech support is always available when needed.

nothing I can think of, so far everything has been great and easy to use.

Britte
Billing in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Excellent Customer Service!

I like the level of automation in this software- frees up my time to do other things!

None really- anytime I have a feature I'd like or a problem they add it, fix it, or create it very quickly!

Sandra
Practice Manager in USA

Best Medical Software Around

Kommentare: We are seeing payments coming in daily! This was the reason for the change in software.

The ability to navigate easily is fantastic. Have a personal business relationship with IT is beyond anything I could have asked for.

Not much of anything bad I can say, because if I have an issue, it's taken care of immediately.

Briauna
Independent Contractor in USA
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

It's worked like a dream!

Kommentare: Novo clinical is usually pretty straight forward and allows you to do a lot with your patient information other than just having it saved in the system. I like that you can attach documents and mark on the forms, fax, and print them. Novoclinical allows you to have electronic communication with other admin and pharmacies as well.

It is working fine with multiple administrators working on the software simultaneously.

I believe it would be easier to search by different criteria to find patients in the system. It might be possible but it is not a very visible option.

Purificacion
Owner & Provider in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Psychiatric EHR

Kommentare: Friendly User. Tech support is readily available.

The EHR company customized my psychiatric evaluation and Progress notes.

Awaiting for my Narcotic EHR prescribing capabilities

Trey
Administrator in USA

Novoclinical

Kommentare: Overall good software for the cost, it seems to be in the early stages of production software. Has every feature you can think of, just some are harder to use or find.

Low-cost, friendly service/support, a lot of functionality.

Some errors/issues, not super-easy to use.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Trey, Thank you for your review. With the new release we have included the feature you have requested. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.