Über isolved

Umfassende, vollständig skalierbare HCM-Plattform für KMU-Arbeitgeber*innen.

Erfahre mehr über isolved

The direct deposit feature is priceless. This has saved us a load of time.

Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard.

Bewertungen zu isolved

3,9
3,7
3,9
3,8

isolved hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 505 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du isolved bereits verwendet?

Madeline
Madeline

Consistent, efficient, and supportive

Kommentare: My experience over the years has been excellent. Even when concerns come up, they are addressed and resolved professionally and with empathy.

The iSolved platform is well integrated and easy to use. Most recently, the tax team has been phenomenal is resolving time sensitive issues. Their follow up has been appreciated.

What I personally like least makes iSolved one of the reasons it works well. Dealing with different teams for different areas can be a challenge but it provides specialist to expert level support while the help desk centralizes and divvies up the tasks as needed.

Alan
Alan
Human Resources Generalist in Peru
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Payroll processing and HR data entry in one place is great

Kommentare: The ability to dial for assistance and receive prompt service is quite convenient. Nobody likes having to wait until the next payday to get paid. Therefore, an immediate response is useful when adjustments and additions need to be made.

We like that all of our human resource and payroll data can be entered into a single system. For us, technologically speaking, it was a quantum leap into the future. We also appreciate how safe and accessible it is from any location.

On occasion, it can be difficult to get your message across. For instance, they want to charge us to make a bespoke report because a system report was updated without our knowledge and is no longer suitable for our purposes.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are happy to hear isolved has been a great resource for your business!

Jennifer
Benefits Coordinator and Payroll in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

iSolved works for us.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good. I just wish I could do more on my own before calling for help.

Isolved software works well for our company.

I wish there were better help screens in isolved for administrators.

letzten Monat

We're pleased to hear that isolved is working well for your company.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

iSolved Review

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Having everything in one place. The ability for employees to clock in at their desk

Customer service was not good. Getting answers to problems took days.

letzten Monat

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of isolved! We apologize for your experience with our customer service and that we haven’t met your expectations. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. I have sent your feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve our services.

Victoria
Implementation Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

isolved is a True Single Database Platform Meeting the Changing Needs of Employers

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very positive. The platform is very user friendly and easy to implement and customize.

The functionality being all one database is a large focus for us. It is easy to add services as the legal environment or business needs change and the system keeps businesses in compliance as regulations are put into place.

The scheduling feature is the only area I see as being less competitive than other products in the industry for employees that are moving between teams or departments or simply making on the fly adjustments.

Erin
VP of HR in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why I love isolved!

Kommentare: Overall, iSolved has become our comprehensive HRIS, significantly making my job much easier.

I appreciate the streamlined process of payroll administration, facilitated by an efficient timekeeping system. The accessibility for supervisors and managers to edit and approve time cards within their respective departments adds a layer of convenience. Furthermore, the Share and Perform system proves to be an invaluable tool for monitoring performance reviews and establishing and tracking goals. The University, serving as our LMS, stands out with its user-friendly interface, enabling seamless report generation and the customization of training videos tailored to our company's specific needs.

Certain aspects of the performance and learning management systems presented initial challenges during setup. However, after successful implementation, they have proven to be highly effective and functional.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with isolved and for highlighting the ease of the interface!

Sagar
Human Resources Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended Payroll Software

Kommentare: Very good experience thus far (3+ years).

Dedicated customer service support representative is given to you as a customer.

Needs more regular updates to the system to increase ease of use.

Abbey
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of bang for your buck

Kommentare: A great value and great customer support.

The amount services you get for the cost is a great value.

The employee interface has two different views - classic and the updated. It’s confusing.

Bethany
VP, Operations in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Service Bureau Review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that it is continuously evolving. Most of the time new features are released and there is no additional cost for those features that are "keeping up" with similar platforms. Resources for learning are excellent and make it so that SB's can be very self sufficient.

Pricing is high especially to be completive with ADP, Paychex etc.

Wendy
Township Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Isolved = Problems

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I do not like this company at all. If it weren't for the fact that I can still deal with my Customer Support Person, that I have used for the entire 14 years I have been with this employer, I would be looking right now for a new Payroll Service company. John is the only reason we have not changed payroll service, YET.

I have the same Customer Support Person since the days of AD Compter, Center Valley PA. Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!!! You are the best!!!!!

Since the initial payroll which by-the-way was the last payroll period for 2023, there have been all kind of errors in the system. Today, as I am writing this review, I am not able to log on. For reports, I just want the same reports that were available when this company was AD Computer, then JetPay, then NCR. Now there are too many reports available. We are not a gigantic company. Your report section is not user friendly at all and is super messy.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback about the number of reports. We understand the importance of easily accessing and navigating through downloaded reports, and we will work on improving this functionality for a better user experience. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to addressing any issues to ensure a seamless experience for our customers. Please reach out to me, Mackenzie Cotton, at mcotton@isolvedhcm.com, so we can help get you the additional support.

Tracy
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

From an isolved supporter :)

Kommentare: Excellent, nothing buy excellence :)

At my previous employer I helped make the selection and implement isolved and it was so nice to work with the isolved implementation and customer service team. We had isolved timeclock, payroll, benefits elections, onboarding and ACA at my previous. When I started my new position the company was only using isolved for payroll processing and that was it. In the first year we changed to isolved time, added onboarding, benefits elections and ACA in twelve months time. Just recently we added the 360 integration for our 401K plan as well. Each step felt like someone was inhouse assisting me through each part of the implementation. I didn't have a worry since this was my second time doing this and I knew what to expect and boy did they deliver.

Nothing to report at this time. With isolved philosophy of constantly improving their program there is little time to worry about anything that may not be functioning to my standards. It's like they are reading my mind :)

Lisa
Accounting and HR Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

iSolved Cares!

Kommentare: I love iSolved and my customer service team. I am the only HR and payroll person for 130 employees and I could not survive without them!

iSolved customer service is excellent and attentive. They are alwasy moving forward to stay ahead of trends and needs. They listen to their customers and they respond in a timely manner. The software is easy to use even across multiple EINS.

If I have to come up with something, I'd say, I'd like to see them to enhance the storage and organization capabilities of the library in Share and Perform more like a true intranet,.

Cecilia
Director of Human Resources in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An all-in-one HR/Payroll System

Kommentare: Great implementation, several hiccups once the batton was passed BUT the team i have now are great to work with. Hoping it continues.

We use iSolved for our entire Employee cycile from the ATS through COBRA (with their benefits module). The system has everything you need so we only use one system. Their ATS is one of the best i've used.

Customer Support is hit or miss. I finally have a Customer Success Manager and dedicated Customer Service Rep who are very helpful but this was after several issues legitamet issues that needed to be escalated. My only ongoing issue is that depending on what features you have (we have pretty much all) be prepared to take heavy notes on who you talked too. There are soo many people and sometimes it's hard to keep up with who is working on what, and who i need to reach out for for a specific change.

Michelle
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for the Money!

Kommentare: We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Chinda
HR manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

change is constant..

Kommentare: I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

this is a very easy system to use and has great learning videos to answer many questions you may have. Isolved has great reminders and offers good support on many reports and deadlines.

I would like to see better follow up and quicker answers for cases that are put in. I would like to have access to SME (subject matter experts) that I can go to get my answers right away.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Chinda! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review of isolved. I have shared your feedback with our customer service team about your wishes to have a dedicated support representative.

RAEGAN
ACCOUNTANT in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Services Great

Kommentare: I am pleased with isolved overall. I utilize a small portion of what it has to offer. I believe that in the coming years if implementation were easier that I would utilize more. It seems that when I attempt to add any new service I have to re-explain what my procedures are to every new person that I am assigned. There needs to be more effective ways of implementation that are time saving instead of dragging out the process. However I do believe that isolved was a great investment as a platform for payroll.

Payroll Services are great and customizable.

PTO Tracking is sub par. The calculations do not compute correctly and at random times. Not user friendly. Can't add multiple days off for the same PTO type in one entry and have to make singular entries for each day. That is time consuming for someone that has a mass amount of PTO entries.

Sofia
Accounting Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It does what it should do

Kommentare: It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

Kimber
Office Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best online Payroll Software I have used

Kommentare: Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file.

The customer service is not the best. They have gotten too big is my opinion and there have been some mess ups on their side which have been unprofessional. They do always fix the problems, but I don't think they should have happened in the first place.

Justine
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Isolved review

Kommentare: It has not be easy. Been very challenging to set up to best fit our company.

I like most is the customer service the best.

It does not have an app & not easy to use

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are so happy to hear that the customer support team continues to be a great support system for you and your business. We actually just released an app this year. You can download it in the App Store or Google Play store by typing in "isolved People Cloud." Please feel free to reach out should you have any other issues with navigation or general questions by emailing me, Mackenzie Cotton (Reference & Reputation Manager), at mcotton@isolvedhcm.com.

Jennifer
Sr. Product Manager in USA

isolved HCM and Ancillary Modules Could be the Right Fit

Kommentare: Overall, as a user and implementor of the product, isolved offers a variety of simple to robust features which may allow for individual customization. The employee data management features are easy to use and payroll is accurate.

In addition to offering an easy-to-use HCM platform with fully integrated time tracking, isolved has ancillary products that sync with the core product for performance management, applicant tracking, and predictive analytics.

The ancillary modules are not fully within the HCM core product and clearly differ in the look and feel from the core product. I'd also love to see improvement on customized client needs for paystubs, time alerts, and regular rate of pay lookback reporting.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying isolved. We apologize for any issues you've experienced with the ancillary modules. We understand that these challenges can be frustrating, and we want to assure you that we're continuously working to improve and streamline our system to better meet your needs. If there's anything specific you'd like us to look into or any further assistance you require, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Jenessa
Inside Sales Representative in
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible product with terrible protocols

Kommentare: As an employee, user of iSolved for payroll, I completely despise this software. It is actually inconvenient in every aspect; iSolved is slow to the point I'm unsure if it is even working, an organization does not exist for users to perform tasks and customer support is not available for non-admin users even when it requires for an error page to be fixed! The product is so slow that even a "quick punch" takes extended moments to complete. If you go further into the program it only gets worse. Try setting up a request for PTO and you are muddled to believe the program didn't notice you pushed a button. oh, wait for it. it is thinking!! Back to requesting PTO/editing absences thinking you've found where it is located to realize the organization is really expressive creativity. "Employee Absences" and "Time Off Requests" are delightful in the fact they are both the same thing but are they really? You can perform one function in both but all other functions are split apart between these tabs pushing you further into a maze of the program. Forget about remembering how you did it the first time. When it comes to requiring to update a password the procedure is completely backward. Changing a password for a payroll system should be done during work hours. However, it is always on a Monday morning when I can't clock in and need to take the time to create a new password forcing me later to have my time card edited. It is possible to send an e-mail out a couple of business days before giving the option to either update it when it's convenient, during work hours! Bringing me to my last complaint that brought me to write a review, Customer Support. I have a great appreciation for customer support centers, they always get the brunt of frustrations and then continue to make sure the customer is satisfied. I feel they are the biggest asset in a company. I completely understand the problems that arise if you let a non-admin user contact customer support as every company has different procedures and that is why you create an admin. However, I am not allowed to contact customer support to clear error messages, my administrator needs to. Even when the program directed me to do exactly that. I am then directed to "take a screen shot of the required information", send it to my admin and have them forward it along. This is extremely inefficient. I will never recommend this product to anyone due to the fact that it is slow, unorganized and inefficient. I am shocked by how much our company is paying for this unprofessional program.

LaWanda
Sr. Director of People Operations in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

isolved is a good tool for us.

Kommentare: Overall, it has been good.

Ease of Use. Great Applicant Tracking System. Great customer support. Very simple payroll process

Reporting feature. Benefits management tool. Workflow

Cheryl
Payroll Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Self serve

The ease of use. The new look with each update.

The numerous issues with self serve and not being able to assist the employees much when they can’t log in.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to exceed our customer expectations and continuously add new features and functionality to enhance the value our customers get from using isolved. We are sorry to hear you are having challenges with self service. We would love to have the opportunity to work with you. Please feel free to contact me at mcotton@isolvedhcm.com.

Susan
VP Sales and Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

iSolved HCM review

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Stephanie
Director of Human Resources in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and Great Customer Service!

Kommentare: I am very happy with the customer service; I feel that the system is intuitive, and they are sending out updates all of the time. We use the system for the full employee life cycle.

I find that isolved is easy to navigate and the features offered are progressive. My rep is extremely responsive, knowledgeable and friendly.

My only con, is that we started with a "small company" using the isolved platform. They were sold and we did not have a specific rep for some time. We had wanted the personalized support, however, there was some adjustment but at this point even with a large company I do feel I have that small feeling support again with our rep.