Über FRONTSTEPS

FRONTSTEPS ist eine Software-Plattform für HOAs, Bauherren, Sicherheit Patrouillenexperten und Hausbesitzer.

Erfahre mehr über FRONTSTEPS

We still have money missing. A lot of features there isn’t a way to undo.

Bewertungen zu FRONTSTEPS

3,6
3,8
3,6
3,5

FRONTSTEPS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 45 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FRONTSTEPS bereits verwendet?

Angela
Community Manager in USA

Easy to use!

Kommentare: Homeowner payments and notifications are definitely the best part of this site, and of course, the ability to communicate with members inside of this portal instead of a separate email process is quite nice.

The set up of the site was really easy. I can be technologically challenged, and since this is not my primary job or service that we provide to our clients, it is nice to be able to set it up without too much assistance! The daily notifications and ease of operation is also quite nice.

There is always room for improvement.... It would be nice to have a "general information" page available on the main screen, as opposed to only recent bulletins that have gone out. It would make it easier for members to be able to find important information without having to search for it.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Hi Angela, thank you for the positive feedback. I'll pass along your notes to our product team.

Thomas

Review

Kommentare: The learning curve has been long but that is probably more todo with the size of our company and needing to know everything, not just the AP or AR or ARC, etc. portion.

Filled an AIO solution instead of multiple vendor options.

There are constraints that do not allow the end user flexibility in undoing or removing an entry or repairing a mistake.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Thank you Thomas for you review, I'll pass your feedback to our team.

Jennifer
Owner services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Association Website a work in progress

Kommentare: Our page was originally set up through Evercondo who was purchased by Frontsteps. As the manager of the page I do not have the options to update and change much. Although this software is easy to use, it is not efficient to use. My experience with customer service has also been very poor and response time takes way too long. I am hoping that with the transition to Frontsteps there will be many improvements on the development team.

The overall look and ease of use for users/residents is pretty simple to navigate. Communicating with users/residents is made easy by sending blasts to email and text. The users/residents can also toggle the type of notifications to reduce or increase the number of devices the notifications are sent. Sign up is pretty simple on both ends; the user and the management.

As the manager of the page there are many areas that need improvement. There is no option for adding recurring items to the calendar which means I have to go in the each week of the calendar and add the same event. The files section is not use friendly either. You are unable to drag items/documents from 1 file to another. The only way to change locations of a document is to download the document from one folder, save it to a location on your computer then upload it to another file. I am not able to update/change or remove information on the landing page, It is only done by the Frontsteps team. There are many shortcomings, too many to leave here, that need work.

Mac
IT in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Caliber experience; from a Admin POV

Kommentare: My overall experience is overwhelmingly great! Since I begin working for the company and took over Caliber management; with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the support team, we have made tremendous strides. I work closest with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and they make the Caliber experience awesome and assist in keeping things from being overwhelming. In a short amount of time, we have transformed the overall user experience for our company, yielding positive results. Kudos to the SUPPORT TEAM (again!!), Development [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and upper management [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

What I enjoy most is the amount of features Caliber possesses. It allows for many options and different processes that allow the user to perform their job. Another aspect I enjoy is the integrated accounting within the Caliber. This feature assists in keeping everything in one place, which increases efficiency.

From an admin perspective, what I like least is the sluggish processing time for some features. This causes numerous delays for our users; and in some instances requires full software or PC shutdown.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Hi Mac, thank you for all the great feedback! I'll pass along the kind words to our support team. I'll also pass along the feedback about performance, as I know this is something that we are always actively working on.

Doug
Controller in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Caliber Review

Caliber is easy to learn and use. When issues arise the customer service team is able to quickly resolve. Caliber can now be run from web applications allowing employees to use the program while working remotely

Would be nice to have a more user friendly customizable report writer included in the software

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Hi Doug, thank you for your feedback! I'll send your feedback about the reporting back to the product team.

Frank
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Caliber Association Management

Kommentare: Very good. Response time for Caliber has improved.

Management functions, e.g., compliance, work orders, ARB use the same type dialogue for the process which makes for easier training. The GUI is pretty standard with right-click functions.

Missing reports for management. Changes to the program do not appear to be vetted well prior to global release. Association Management programs fall into the "one size fits all" because they cross State lines thus having to meet certain State Statutes. Suggest that a company design a program that could be State specific or regional and maintain an open architecture to allow user features to be easily added.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Frank, thank you so much for the feedback, I'll pass along your comments to our product team.

Robert
Robert
Partner in USA

Oversold with no support

Kommentare: Communication is extremely poor, i find myself every week sending emails with no response, i mean NO response. But Friday and Monday i get sales pitch calls to add items so they can make money off my site. How about you make them work first...that guys response. Oh, that is another department.

There is a central location to work from, however it just really isn't that important when site functionality isn't there. Unfortunate with 10 sites and none running as they should i have no real idea what the finished product entails. I'm not confident in 3 months it will be much better unless i pay an outside source to do it. I guess i don't have any real Pros and that is disappointing to me.

No where near as promised, nearly everything is a do it yourself. The sales pitch - you will receive the site, we will convert information from the old and have more ability to do more things. Ummm. no... The main site is so bad i'm using my old which is an embarrassment, but it works. The other 9 sites, 4 of which are 100% not working, the other 5 are nothing like the old sites in ability to add and remove things. The site are much harder to use and find myself in need of hiring someone to see if they can actually provide what i need. What irks me the most - signed a contract based upon a promise. You can drop info into the new site, but making that info accessible is a major problem.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Thank you for your feedback, my team has been in contact to resolve your issues and I believe we are in a better spot now. If not, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Sheri
LCAM in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: Better than cinc and other programs I used in the past

The tablet and app is easy to use for me and for the homeowners

The program is just getting built and isn’t always easy to ise

Patti
Real Estate Broker in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you for always being wonderful!

Kommentare: FrontSteps has been very helpful and timely in resolving support questions.

The customer support is fantastic! There are features we use daily that allow us to hide information based on user level, it's very helpful.

We use Association Voice and while some of the features are outdated our organization has not decided on what to upgrade to next.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Hi Patti, thank you for feedback! We will make sure to pass along your positive feedback to our support team.

Helen
Sr. Community Manager in USA

New User

Kommentare: I'd recommend FrontSteps. It's provided open communication with our residents. If I'm out in the field and an emergency comes up, I can send an emergency bulletin to all residents so they are aware and my phone is not off the hook.

FrontSteps is an easy to use software. .

Unfortunately there were a few hiccups with working with other software but over time the issues were worked out.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Hi Helen, thank you for the feedback!

Colby
President in USA

Great All-in-One Solution for HOA Management

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Despite the con I have shared, it truly is a great platform and has been a great solution for us. We are a small team and this was a big step for us that has enabled more efficiencies, increased revenue capture, and different revenue opportunities. These would not have been possible without their products.

The tightly integrated back-end software to the front-end owner platform is second to none. The ease of use of both Caliber and Frontsteps is critical to our managers being efficient in their daily tasks. It enables collaborative management between our managers and volunteer board members. They are always innovating and improving the software based on feedback we can provide to them.

Personally, having lead our migration to Frontsteps from a prior platform and being a power user, sometimes I feel like I am solving my own problems rather than getting adequate support from their dedicated support teams. Things don't always get resolved right, and sometimes it seems our critical issues are not viewed with the same importance.

vor 2 Tagen

Thanks so much for your review, Colby! We appreciate you taking the time to endorse us!

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They suck

I like nothing about Fronsteps - it is truly garbage software

Frontsteps is a crappy software package. It is very limited in terms of customizing, they change features without telling clients, their service is bad, and they do not backup their servers. We had roles changed on us, which confused one of our users - causing the user to accidentally delete a content folder. When we contacted Frontsteps for a backup within 10 minutes of the incident, they told us they don't do backups. The worse experience.

vor 9 Monaten

We deeply value your review and want you to know that your feedback is truly important to us. Our main aim is to ensure a seamless and dependable experience as you use our platform. We're constantly working on incorporating new features and enhancements based on the suggestions we receive from clients like you. By the way, we've implemented a useful feature that helps prevent accidental deletions. Whenever you're on the verge of deleting a folder, our system provides a friendly notification, prompting you to confirm your decision. This additional step is designed to ensure that you don't lose anything by mistake. We recognize that despite taking precautions, mistakes can still happen. The convenience of seamlessly recovering accidentally deleted items is of utmost importance to us. In response to your suggestion, we are actively investigating the feasibility of implementing a Recycle Bin for client-uploaded data, especially since these files don't originate from FRONTSTEPS. Your input is invaluable, and we're excited to channel it into our idea factory for thorough exploration and refinement. Thank you.

MELANIE
Assistant Property Manager in USA

Frontsteps Admin

Kommentare: The websites we use for our associations have many benefits, and saves the associations money for distributing newsletters, flyers, etc. which is always a good thing! The board likes seeing their information on the website in a timely fashion, and that is easy to do with Frontsteps.

As the administrative person utilizing this Frontsteps for Association websites, I like the ease of the functions to get done what I need. I just find the place I need to add or delete information for, and follow the prompts. With changes happening quickly with condo management, this is important so I can easily make the changes needed on a weekly basis!

I was not involved in the set up of Frontsteps websites for the associations, but once they were up and running, it was easy to get going. I will say the owners sometimes have trouble signing in, or remembering user name or password and we have to reset that on our end.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Carol
Office Manager in USA

Very good software

Kommentare: Good views and positive comments from sellers and buyers

Shows property to a good advantage keeping attention

Always wanting more coverage and secure options

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Thank you so much for the feedback, we are glad to hear you enjoy it so much.

Brandy
Executive Business & People Administrator in USA

Caliber / FrontSteps Review

Easy to use and holds so much data. We've stated many time how deep the software is. We like how it can handle both accounting and community management items so only one software is needed.

Certain features lack ability to customize to our needs. Delinquency process is the area we have struggled the most to get the software to function with our process. Now that we have used the software for over 4 years, it would be nice to have training for 1-2 people in our company to have super admin rights. We have to contact support many time to correct issues. With proper training and access we could correct on our end.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'll take your notes about our delinquency process back to our team.

Fred
Executive Director in USA

Must have for Managers

Kommentare: Awesome administrative tool

Ease of Integration with TOPS One and synchronization with back office functions

Background Graphics - inability to change - but it doesn't effect functionality

Laurie
Associate III in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Customer Service

Kommentare: Front Steps acquired the dwellinglive service so we didn't have a choice to not use them. It has been a pretty smooth transition. I would like a FAQ section for frequently asked questions or a live chat would be a great option, with that being said the customer care rep called me quickly and assisted me with my issue very expeditiously. She was knowledgeable, patient and courteous throughout the process.

I like the support from the customer service assistance I received. The software is fine, but it's not as easy as I believe it could be.

Not intuitive enough. Drop down menus would be helpful for questions as you fill in the data.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'll pass along you notes to our team.

Teri
Administrator OnSite in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service in America

Kommentare: I had deleted a very large vendor list file. It had 1,501 names of vendors/contractors. Within 24 hours the IT Tech, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - had emailed me an excel file that I could upload. We are a large 55+ community still under construction. We currently have 901 homes! We have a ton of contractors entering each day!

The software is easy to use and great reports feature. It made my job much easier. Any time I have reached out to the IT Help Desk they were awesome! This is a great software program and the people behind it are even better.

I did not find any feature that I did not like!

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Hi Teri, thank you for the feedback, we are always happy to help you in any way we can.

Craig
Owner/Operations Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The good the bad and the ugly

Kommentare: We are primarily an association management company with 25 clients and about 10000 doors. We use Caliber daily. The accounting is solid but has its issues. We supplement this software with other solutions that are more efficient. We would like to get rid of our software sprawl and have high hopes since frontsteps took over caliber.

It is fairly priced and since it was purchased by FS it has seen some imprvoements.

The compliance features on the Surface tablets was unusable.

Suzie
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Kommentare: It's gone downhill since Frontsteps took over.

Fairly easy to use although there was no training.

We used to deal with AtHome support and they were very good with their customer support. Issues would be resolved in 24-48 hours. Would also be able to speak with someone at their support desk. Now they don't answer the phone, you leave a message, and/or you submit issue via e-mail and it takes one week before you hear back from them. Our website went down and it took a week for someone to get back to us and it still is down. Ugh!

Richard
Treasurer- Administrator/manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Frontsteps, an excellent program for Community Associations

Kommentare: Overall, excellent way to communicate to our residents with the use of bulletins, and the work order management system.

Frontsteps is easy to set up, customize options to suit your needs.

Would like the ability to add to the menu on the left side of the page entering the site after log on. I was tol we could not. I wanted to add links to Dwelling Live and accounting software.

Pauline
Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Do not transfer previous owners email address to the new owners file.

Its pretty simple to use

I don't like that previous owners' emails stay active and are attached to the new owners file. When I send an email blast it goes to present and past owners. It would be helpful if once a home was sold and the new owner was placed in the system that the previous owners contact info drop off, especially an email address

Debra
Director in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Very professional

Ease of using. Great place for community to use all tool to communicate with Condo Board of Directors. It as helps BOD to send out bulletins to the community with ease.

None, I have no complaints. I can manage a lot of tasks with just a hit of buttons that are easy to manage.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Sarah
Business Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NO SUPPORT

Kommentare: Horrible

SINCE THEY TOOK OVER FROM ATHOMENET: NOTHING!

Service and they keep removing access to products or features we had in the past.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Hi Sarah, this is not the experience we want for our customers. I'm going to ask our support manager to reach out to you.

Kurt
HOA Secretary in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Not for us

Kommentare: Lack of response from customer service. Videos supplied didn't work.

Can't say much positive. It wasn't attractive. The website was confusing. Residence had a hard time finding information. Residence couldn't see if they paid bills, how much was paid, or how much they owed.

Not easy to use. Lots of third party (billing) linked together as opposed to using own software. Not able to easily send out emails. No ability to set up single source email. Not easy to navigate.

Antwort von FRONTSTEPS

Thank you for this feedback, I'll share with our team.