Association Website a work in progress

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Jennifer R.
Owner services
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our page was originally set up through Evercondo who was purchased by Frontsteps. As the manager of the page I do not have the options to update and change much. Although this software is easy to use, it is not efficient to use. My experience with customer service has also been very poor and response time takes way too long. I am hoping that with the transition to Frontsteps there will be many improvements on the development team.

Vorteile: The overall look and ease of use for users/residents is pretty simple to navigate. Communicating with users/residents is made easy by sending blasts to email and text. The users/residents can also toggle the type of notifications to reduce or increase the number of devices the notifications are sent. Sign up is pretty simple on both ends; the user and the management.

Nachteile: As the manager of the page there are many areas that need improvement. There is no option for adding recurring items to the calendar which means I have to go in the each week of the calendar and add the same event. The files section is not use friendly either. You are unable to drag items/documents from 1 file to another. The only way to change locations of a document is to download the document from one folder, save it to a location on your computer then upload it to another file. I am not able to update/change or remove information on the landing page, It is only done by the Frontsteps team. There are many shortcomings, too many to leave here, that need work.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Suzie K.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's gone downhill since Frontsteps took over.

Vorteile: Fairly easy to use although there was no training.

Nachteile: We used to deal with AtHome support and they were very good with their customer support. Issues would be resolved in 24-48 hours. Would also be able to speak with someone at their support desk. Now they don't answer the phone, you leave a message, and/or you submit issue via e-mail and it takes one week before you hear back from them. Our website went down and it took a week for someone to get back to us and it still is down. Ugh!

Worst Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Sarah M.
Business Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything is done thru on-line ticketing and no customer support. Slow when site is up and running and down frequently.

Vorteile: I can manage my own site when it is working.

Nachteile: Slow, little or no one available to assist you. Site goes down frequently.

von FRONTSTEPS an 9.10.2018

Hi, this is not the experience we want for our customers, I'll reach out to our customer service manager for you and see if we can find a better method for providing support for your community.

Poor documentation, training, and support....did I say poor?

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Sharon C.
Administrator / HOA Board of Trustee
Vorstandsbüro, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have a totally negative outlook for this company; platform may be great but the company needs some serious help in business tactics ... NOT marketing tactics. I would love to see a list of HOA's, etc that use them and speak with them directly... I am not sure I believe they are a forerunner in the industry; or were they taken over by new people who don't know how to run a company?

Vorteile: It sounds good and preliminary introduction seems exceptional but transitioning and support are poor as well as communication-try calling or emailing them or Facebook. My gut feeling is that this company took on too much too soon and has internal employment issues that are not being addressed. Marketing the product and money transactions are their forte, the rest sucks. Ever hear of no documentation for a platform ??? Nothing written ... nothing available for download...almost like they embarked on a platform without knowing how to properly administer it. So far not impressed. Three months after contract signing to get in que for transition....unbelievable...not even an email to give you a timeline. You have to hunt them down.

Nachteile: As addressed in pro's. So far, all con's.

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Bibi A.
Property Manager
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great company, great innovation, the employees are always pleasant!

Vorteile: Very user friendly! Customer Service is always pleasant.

Nachteile: not applicable. Very happy with the product

Oversold with no support

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Robert M.
Partner
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Communication is extremely poor, i find myself every week sending emails with no response, i mean NO response. But Friday and Monday i get sales pitch calls to add items so they can make money off my site. How about you make them work first...that guys response. Oh, that is another department.

Vorteile: There is a central location to work from, however it just really isn't that important when site functionality isn't there. Unfortunate with 10 sites and none running as they should i have no real idea what the finished product entails. I'm not confident in 3 months it will be much better unless i pay an outside source to do it. I guess i don't have any real Pros and that is disappointing to me.

Nachteile: No where near as promised, nearly everything is a do it yourself. The sales pitch - you will receive the site, we will convert information from the old and have more ability to do more things. Ummm. no... The main site is so bad i'm using my old which is an embarrassment, but it works. The other 9 sites, 4 of which are 100% not working, the other 5 are nothing like the old sites in ability to add and remove things. The site are much harder to use and find myself in need of hiring someone to see if they can actually provide what i need. What irks me the most - signed a contract based upon a promise. You can drop info into the new site, but making that info accessible is a major problem.

von FRONTSTEPS an 8.1.2019

Thank you for your feedback, my team has been in contact to resolve your issues and I believe we are in a better spot now. If not, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Websites for associations

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Sr. Property Administrator
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everyone has been very helpful and its been a great experience!

Vorteile: How easy it is to set up a template and edit the information

Nachteile: not being to move the modules to where I want them.

The worst Product and Support I have ever experienced

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Brian M.
Web Site Admin
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nothing. They bought out the company who supplied our Website previously. Although the old product was ancient technology it was powerful and enabled us to communicate with our owners very well.

Nachteile: The interface is extremely poor. Naming of menu items and submenus make no sense. It is full of bugs. During the conversion process they could not convert our data to populate the new site even though the company they bought had the data. They tried 3 times and failed. I had to do it for them. Their email system currently sends to only 79 of my 300 registered users. Another bug that we have been waiting over 1 /12 weeks for them to fix. Their support is the worst I have ever experienced in the IT world.

von FRONTSTEPS an 25.7.2019

Hi Brian, thank you for the feedback. I will pass this back to my team and make sure they are aware of these issues.

I am the secretary of an HOA and use this software to keep record for all of our home owners

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Mindy M.
Secretary

Vorteile: The interface looks great. I am able to update different parts of the system and website myself.

Nachteile: I am a fan of their help center. I find it hard to find the answers that I am looking for sometimes. I have been handed over the website without any formal training and do find it difficult to navigate the back end of the site at times.

Stay away!

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
User
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Interface works like some kid's first attempt to write an app that doesn't know anything about an end users experience. Horribly written software!

Vorteile: It's pretty, like lipstick on a pig. If you care about your business, don't use Frontsteps!

Nachteile: Very amateurish application. Archaic interface that is not intuitive especially for the market it is serving. Difficult find information through nested file system. VERY easy to make mistakes, like double payments when making payments and the accounting system doesn't reflect correct payments.

von FRONTSTEPS an 1.4.2019

I'd like to get you connected with our product team, so that they can hear about your experience first hand. They can share some of the upcoming updated with you as well. Please reach out to me directly.

Review

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Kari K.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall pretty good on the Frontsteps side. Have had some response issues with AHN support.

Vorteile: I like the format of the websites. Especially like the drag and drop feature for uploading files.

Nachteile: Feel like it's still in the works. Receive several error messages.

Customer support does not exist for this company

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Susan M.
Webmaster
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Looked good in the beginning but as Manager for our community, it has turned out to be terrible.

Nachteile: Absolutely ZERO customer support - no one ever gets back to you when a support questions is asked

von FRONTSTEPS an 11.1.2019

Hi Susan, I checked in with our support team and they reached out to you recently. I apologize for the delay in our response.