The best tool i ever used

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Razvan R.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have all the banners i need in cloud and it speeds up my workflow. Plus i can generate short videos for my facebook campaigns and the CTR is far bigger than a usual static image.

Vorteile: What i like most is that i can create small videos very easy in browser. They have a very large library of banners and this is very important for me. I can choose a template and in a few clicks i can create my own unique banner.

Nachteile: So far i do not have any issues. All works smoothly.

von PixTeller an 7.5.2019

Thank you Razvan for your great feedback. I'm really happy to see that our tool helps you in your campaigns. This is one of the reasons we created the animation editor, as it generates more engagement and clicks compared to static images.

Text flexibility needs improving

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Laura G.
Project manager
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very useful tool, nice overall output. You can store images or download them, re-use them for other project, scale them etc. Text boxes are a bit limited, I'd like to use a size for first line and a different size for second inside the same box. Still, very good value for money. I did not use animations yet, something I will do in the near future.

Vorteile: Good variety of pictures
Good font variety

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to drag and drop images into my open project.
I'd like to have more text box options.
Could expand pics and images to CC ones.
Could do with vector modification options.

von PixTeller an 9.5.2019

Thank you Laura for your review. We will take note of all your suggestions. Some were already on our roadmap.
Right now, for the text, my suggestion is to use separate boxes for each letter/word/phrase that you want to look different. It is not so easy to make such modifications if all the text is in one single box, that is why it is not yet implemented. But we are looking into possible solutions for this.

Great Tool for Graphics in Blogs

Bewertet am 15.12.2019
HR Manager
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: By using PixTeller we've saved time, saved money, increased the quality of our social media presence, and accordingly increased the number of candidates interacting with our posts. Going with PixTeller was a great decision.

Vorteile: The blog posts we use for recruiting have never looked better and more professional since we started using PixTeller to help with our graphics. It's very easy to use, and we've seen more candidates respond and interact with these posts. Our small team can easily create designs of high quality.

Nachteile: Of course the tool would be better if it was free (wouldn't everything!) but we've found it to be of great value and worth the cost.

PixTeller for Local News

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Carolyne C.
Journalist, Publisher
Zeitung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's excellent.

Vorteile: I love that my designs are kept in archive, and that I can readily edit them and rework them, while the original stays the same. It's a wonderful editor, with so many options.

Nachteile: I need a grid to use in the background, so that I can snap images and title cards into place accurately and quickly.

It may be good at the beginning, but after a while you see that template are monotonously alike

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Artur J.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Marketing & Werbung

Kommentare: The biggest limit is the low variety of templates, but at the beginning when you launch a project you can do a number of good quality works for your client or yourself. So it's in a way a good way to start off by providing something different than most of the editors out there.

Vorteile: - Editing tools are doing their job, even though they are fairly simple
- It has many time saving functionalities like replacing images that are set to a specific place, or format a photo or text in a given way
- Some of the templates are nice

Nachteile: - Browsing templates is boring, because there actually is a hundred or so of them, but modified and recolored in thousands of way, so you see basically the same thing, but with small differences.
- When you insert images to some small elements, cirles / squares / etc. the quality gets ridiculously low, way too low to make the image usable
- Sometimes I see better colors and better quality in the preview than after downloading the file
- The updates that they do to the system seem to improve the things that are insignificant.

von PixTeller an 1.2.2018

Hi Artur and thank you for your honest review.

We made a big update last week to the PixTeller Editor and Platform ... for sure we are not perfect yet but we will be.

The biggest problem you mentioned in your review is the lack of templates and the quality of them. In the last 6-12 months we focused on this and we launched a system that will create designs by it self.

It need some calibration but for sure at the end of February 2018 you can see the first results.

Image and Animation Design

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Beverly A.
freelance writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Pixteller. There are so many great things this software can do. I will be enjoying while I learn to create all these fabulous images designs and animation.

Vorteile: I can make great images with this software. Pixteller is great for animations also. It has so many great things I can design with this software. I can create full HD video, video stories, and animated pictures.
I can do social media posts which consist of Facebook statuses or Instagram stories. This software helps me with my writing and It helps me with marketing which consists of logos, cards, posters, and blogs.
I can create invitations or even business cards. I can design great banners, covers or even headers for baby showers, graduations or business meetings. There are templates to assist with each design.

Nachteile: There is an enormous amount of information. I just have to take my time in learning all I need to know to design these wonderful images and animations.

Simple Drag and Drop

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Syed mustafa F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used it to fix my pictures on my eCommerce website using PixTellar. It really saved my tome and cost of having someone else to do it for me. Its drag and drop interface made things very easy on my end and I could solely focus on my business.

Vorteile: It is super easy to use. You don't have to go through a tutorial video or training to get started. It is perfect for someone who doesn't want to spend time on editing images for the business rather focus on the selling aspect of it.

Nachteile: There is repetition in templates (a lot of them are similar). And It would be great to have a version of this to be useable on a mobile platform.

If you're not using PixTeller, you're missing out!

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Shannon W.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience has been pretty good with PixTeller. Also, customer service is amazing!

Vorteile: My company has used PixTeller for years. We even wrote a sponsored blog post on how amazing their platform is. I love how many templates they have to choose from. They make it where you don't need to be a fancy graphic designer to create something beautiful.

Nachteile: I know it seems so small, but I don't really like their branding. (that's just the blogger in me) I feel like it could be a little more upbeat to draw people in whose more likely to use their software. (Take Canva, for an example. Their branding/look is modern, fun and fresh)

Favorite Site!

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I love this site and it works well. I love how I can create social media posts and fix it up how I want to fix it up. I also love how this site has so many options to create and design with. I love how I can change the font and also the text on each image I use.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about this site is the animated post creator. I have never seen a site with this as an option. I also love how there are so many templates for the animated post. I can pick the one I like. I love to create posts like this and there are so many image templates to choose from. I also like how I can create social media images for my writing ministry and also full videos on this site as well. I love this site and how there aren't many restrictions.

Nachteile: I dislike the upgrade options. It would be nice if there were more upgrade options to choose from. This site doesn't have to have loads of upgrade options, but at least one more extra one would be great.

Fully Customizable

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Carrie ann A.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love the ability to see my vision come to life. Most similar services offer limited options. I love having full control.

Vorteile: Being able to FULLY customize is awesome.

Nachteile: I've had some issues saving files. I've lost work more than once.

von PixTeller an 25.9.2019

Hi Ann,
I'm really sorry to hear that you encountered problems while saving, this is the first time when I hear this.
Please contact us using the live chat when you experience any problems or have questions.

Highly Versatile

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Andrew F.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: PixTeller has made the graphic design portion of my website building business much easier. I'm no artist, so I need all the help I can get.

Vorteile: PixTeller does it's job as a graphic design package for web projects very well. One can get just about everything needed for small to medium website projects right in there. It's not PhotoShop, but who needs to learn that monster if they don't need to? PixTeller is drag-and-drop easy to use. In fact, I use it for all kinds of design projects. I just helped my son with a school project and PixTeller was my go-to. I love this software. It does what I need it to do.

Nachteile: Some of the settings, particularly as one gets into the more fine-grained can be a bit clumsy. However, the depth of the functionality helps one get past this.

von PixTeller an 18.9.2019

Thank you Andrew for your review. We're happy to see you find PixTeller so useful, even for school projects.

PixTeller Rocks

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Jacki F.
Artist/
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I am extremely happy with Pixteller and use it for a range of social media posts and print options. There are a range of format options available or custom formatting is also available. Definitely Pixteller is right up there alongside other well known image editing software. It is my preferred software for SM posts.

Vorteile: I love the selection of free images and illustrations. Also love the range of tools available for editing and layering images, overlaying and manipulating text. There are a good range of available fonts and font tools. I like being able to upload my own images, save images to a folder for use later, have images I have edited on file, option to set private or public, and to scale images at different sizes and download in png, jpeg or pdf for still images. PixTeller now also has a feature to animate the still image by layers. I also like the fact that when the image is saved and downloaded it does so in a new tab so any more edits to that image can be done in the previous tab and saved again.

Nachteile: I find the animation feature is not so simple to use and still has a long way to go in terms of UX. I wish the border and shadow tool were a little more sophisticated and able to be layered... Also must remember to rename new edits of the same image or latest edit will replace previous image in saved file gallery.

von PixTeller an 17.4.2019

Thank you Jacky for this detailed review. I'm really happy that you use all that PixTeller has to offer, including animations.
The animation editor is very similar the the late Adobe Flash, so we designed it in much the same way. Having layers and creating motion in a timeline, the editor and menu area are limited. It can be improved, like everything else, but right now our focus is on different things. And if you need assistance on how to use the animation mode, have a look on our blog or just contact us directly.
For the border issue, we know about it, it is a limitation of the canvas display, so we have to emulate it. We might be able to fix it in future update.
Regarding the file name, it can be caused by how you start a design. USE clones the design and on save you can keep the same name or have a new one. EDIT just edits the design and on save overwrites it.

Awesome product! Amazing features at amazing price. Compared others - Pixteller is best!

Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Bettie S.
Business co-owner
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We looked for a graphic design and editing tool for our new business which had to be easy to use for all of the team as we don't have graphic design expertise or experience. Right off the bat we were able to utilise it for all of our business branding (logo design and re-designs, website and social media platform imagery) as well as for customers needs. Our customers are so happy with what has been produced for them and the best is that we can keep the cost of images in their affordability range, which has increased our competitiveness in the market!

Vorteile: Ease of use, no need to watch or flip through tutorials. Functionality is amazing! Choice of images in image library gets bigger and bigger, and quality is excellent.

Nachteile: Pre-view size for library images is too small. Search function for shapes often bring up irrelevant shapes - needs better labelling.

von PixTeller an 10.5.2019

Thank you Bettie for the feedback. I'm really glad to see that we manage to help your business and your clients. This is one of the purposes of PixTeller.
We will have a look at the Shapes search function and see if we can somehow improve it and get more relevant results.

Amazing tool to make poster and animations

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Spoorthy A.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great software to make posters and social media graphics, I definitely recommend it to others, there are many advance features than canva.

Vorteile: By far the best tool to make posters for your social media and blog posts. With thousands of templates and stock photography available to create graphics and poster. Bought the lifetime pro account at a very reasonable price which is just a great thing, but now they a higher pricing plan and pro users are left behind, with watermarks to render animations. If making poster the only thing you want pro plan works perfectly, if you need animations you need to get diamond plan.

Nachteile: There is no mobile app it been almost an year I have been waiting for it, There are lot of templates which are the same, I hope they take care of it eliminating those duplicates or just add templates created by their team.

Pix Teller is fool-proof

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Meagan R.
Officer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used Pixteller to create my nonprofit organization logo. I love just how easy and fast it is to create professional designs from its free-to-use gadgets.

Vorteile: Pixteller is very easy to use, and the quality of the designs are perfect.

Nachteile: I don't like having my designs made public, but Pixteller charges for privacy mode.

von PixTeller an 13.9.2019

Thank you, Meagan, for the review. Regarding the privacy part, it is not possible for your designs marked as Public to be found via search engines or any other way. They can, however, be viewed if you share the design URL. But not otherwise.

Great Value, Simple to Use

Co-Founder
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Pixteller on a daily basis for our social media posts - Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. I have even used it to make icons and images for our website. They have a library of stock images built into the app, which is useful. There are many shortcuts, features and organization that have been added over the 2 years I have used the platform. They are continually updating and making it more powerful and user friendly.

Vorteile: Pixteller is extremely easy to learn for anyone with or without a digital design background.

Nachteile: There is not much to complain about - but if I had to pick one... the pre-made templates are not great compared to other apps, like Canva. Although there are several to chose from, the design is not very modern. I wish the templates were more usable, it would save more time.

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

We made an update recently so the templates are now reorganized and relevant to their category. We will also create more of them in time.

Occasional Usage - Great Product

Mybrid W.
Web Site Developer

Kommentare: I've probably created 300 images on PixTeller over two years, including graphics for my business web site. I use GIMP for blending images and PixTeller for graphics. It is a good one-two punch as fonts and graphics are weak in GIMP and PixTeller does not have blending. The color wheel and color picker in PixTeller is everywhere and makes touch up silly easy. I use Lucid Charts for diagramming and sometimes finish with PixTeller. I also sometimes use PixTeller to augment Power Point images. It is a great touch up tool that creates professional images. I also create memes for fun and PixTeller is awesome for that.

Vorteile: As someone who creates graphics on the side on occasion then I need something with little learning curve that I can comeback to and instantly be productive. PixTeller creates business class graphics without all the overhead of say learning Adobe. I've tried many such web sites over the years and PixTeller really stands out for me.

Nachteile: Picking a font. There is just this long list of font names presented in that font to choose from. I'm just prone to having a style sheet of samples. In fact,I use a separate picker on Google materials web site where all the web fonts are available. More of an annoyance than anything else.

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

Thanks for this great review. You use PixTeller for a lot of things, just the way we wanted users to do it.
Font presented in the menu are written exactly as they appear. Given how many we have (100+), displaying them in a sheet style would take a lot of space and scrolling. This will only lead to frustration by most of the users as it is time consuming.
If we can find a better way do display them, we will certainly do it.

Better Than Canva Most Recommended

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Anastacia H.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Like I said there isn't a day that goes by without me creating something unique and different with a high quality and high resolution graphic in Pixteller. I even created several How-To Tutorials with my own methods of how to use Pixteller for YouTube Thumbnails to Facebook Post images.

Vorteile: I love working with the customized sized templates with ease and versatility. I just don't go a day without creating something in Pixteller for all of my social media marketing.

Nachteile: I don't like that I can't share my templates with my own team. It's something that Canva does have that I use for other designs but if Pixteller had this feature it would be awesome!

One of the best tool to make graphics

Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saves me lot of time after i switched to pixteller, I used to create all my graphics using photoshop but this helped me have so much time.

Vorteile: Thousands of free stock images, elements and pre build templates all makes this a perfect tool to make graphics for social media, ads, web site graphics and blog post images. They have many pre build templates to choose, you can use them or create your own templates. Lots of options available to edit the image like masking filters shapes and many more. Got this deal from stack social this is the best deal hands down.

Nachteile: They just have web version It would be great to have a mobile app too

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

Thank you Rithvik for your feedback. Happy to see you like our tool.
At the moment, PixTeller is avaylable only for desk/laptop and tablets/IPads. The mobile limitation is due to the small display size.
We have plans on releasing a mobile app, but it will take some time until we can do it.

Value your customers

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Alisha G.
Executive director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The designs we create help us to reach more people. It is a more professional look

Vorteile: I am able to create designs easy with this software without being an expert

Nachteile: Poor Customer Service, you need to improve your customer support.

von PixTeller an 13.9.2019

Hi Alisha, thank you for leaving a review. I'm happy to see that designs created with PixTeller help you reach more people. That is the point of our editor.
Regarding customer service, it seems that all your questions were answered in a professional matter. We do apologize if there wasn't an instant reply.

Graphics on Steroids

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Larry W.
President, CEO

Kommentare: We are using this tool daily for social media
Images. Video Thumb nails, and various online and interactive banners

Vorteile: Very nice user interface and a breeze to use excellent for creating social media images

Nachteile: Its not as responsive as I would hope when Upload larger images but not a spinning icon slow just not as responsive as could be

von PixTeller an 17.4.2019

Hi Larry, thanks for the review. I'm glad you find PixTeller useful and easy to use.
Yes, large images can take a little to upload. But this is related to the image size and the upload bandwidth you have. There are no restrictions from our side. But we will have another look, if there is something we can optimize, we will do it.

Simple & awesome when you are in a hurry!

Ashok P.
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Simply awesome. Just what you need for urgent designs for facebook or web promotions.

Vorteile: Found it very easy on the go if you do not have your specific softwares like photoshop or something Pixteller gives you the platform to still create a quality design within minutes without a fuss. Have been rescued by Pixteller so many times when I am on the go or on holidays and when my client wants something upsid for facebook or web promotion. Works like a charm. Hats off to the creators.

Nachteile: It doesn't allow a selection of specific layers. If you have 10 layers and you want to get to the bottom one you just need to put all the other layers at the bottom to work on that particular layer which is annoying.

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

Hi Ashok, you can hide the layers so you don't have to move them around. Once the edit is done, you can unlock them. You can also quickly move the layer you need at the top by drag and drop on the layers menu.
You can find a tutorial on this on our blog page.

Sleek and Fast Design Creator

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Thet htut O.
Educator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love to use Pixteller. It is a simple and capable app. But its low limit of beautiful templates sometimes pushes me away to use other apps.

Vorteile: The app is quick and error free. The interface is clean and easy to understand. I can easily create Facebook Posts, Covers and many designs in no time. I have created my website logo with this and the logo looks amazing. I can do masking and the Pixteller has layers unlike other apps. Its ability to create Animation is excellent.

Nachteile: The ready-made templates are not good. Many are created with an AI so that designs are not at all appealing. It needs many good templates to start with. Moreover,the app has fewer selections of icons. I really want it to have more special stock images and transparent images for pro users.

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

Thank you for your review, we will work on creating better templates. For the icons, we already have over 100k. We will see if we can add more, but it will make it difficult to find what you need.

Simple, Affordable, yet Powerful Grapics Design App!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Miguel F.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The simplistic feel of the program won't scare you away from design projects like other big name programs. You don't need a degree in Graphic Design to build professional-looking images to be used in all facets of your life, professionally & personally. I love that PixTeller is web-based program for several reasons: Your projects are accessible from any device that is connect to the web. No large software needs to be installed or run that requires a hefty amount of RAM and basically prevents you from multi-tasking. And with any web-based service, you always have the most up-to-date version, no need to purchase this year's version or download & installed another memory-draining update. Lastly, another aspect of the program I enjoy are the templates/samples available that match up to the platform (social media, business card, poster, etc.) that you planing to present your design on,

Nachteile: The only downfall i can think of is the lack of tutorial or instructions in using the program in general. It more of a trial and error approach, but once you get the hang of it, you will fall in love with the program and know that you are getting the best bang for your buck.

von PixTeller an 25.4.2019

Happy to see that you like our Editor Miguel.
If you have difficulties in using some of our features, please have a look at the tutorials we have on the Blog page. Most of them are described there and videos are also included.

PixTeller Fair Feature set for price

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Jake C.
Developer

Kommentare: Very positive. Solid basic product with decent starter feature set.

Vorteile: I've been using pixteller for about six months. It is fair for the value of what I paid. It is easy to use and understand. Its stock element selection is respectable. The biggest thing I would like to see is a more robust set of features and functionality when manipulating graphic elements or photos. I realize that being a web based product there is some technical limitations here, but exploring what features can be added is the biggest area for improvement in my opinion

Nachteile: Features need to be more robust within the product even if the price is raised slightly.

von PixTeller an 23.4.2019

Thank you for the review Jake.
Adding features is not a simple task. The ones we have right now, I think is a well balanced set. Adding more manipulating features for elements might move us in a different direction from what we intended and might add higher costs. But I agree that there is room for improving. We have a list of features that we hope to implement in a future update.
Please contact us via mail on support@pixteller.com so we can discuss this further and express your view on this matter.