4.6/5
    4.6/5

Über PixTeller

Eine Grafikdesignplattform für Social-Media-Marketingdesigns.

Erfahre mehr über PixTeller

Razvan R.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2019

"The best tool i ever used"

Kommentare: I have all the banners i need in cloud and it speeds up my workflow. Plus i can generate short videos for my facebook campaigns and the CTR is far bigger than a usual static image.

Vorteile: What i like most is that i can create small videos very easy in browser. They have a very large library of banners and this is very important for me. I can choose a template and in a few clicks i can create my own unique banner.

Nachteile: So far i do not have any issues. All works smoothly.

von PixTeller an 7.5.2019

Thank you Razvan for your great feedback. I'm really happy to see that our tool helps you in your campaigns. This is one of the reasons we created the animation editor, as it generates more engagement and clicks compared to static images.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Andrew F.
Internet, Selbstständig

"Highly Versatile"

Kommentare: PixTeller has made the graphic design portion of my website building business much easier. I'm no artist, so I need all the help I can get.

Vorteile: PixTeller does it's job as a graphic design package for web projects very well. One can get just about everything needed for small to medium website projects right in there. It's not PhotoShop, but who needs to learn that monster if they don't need to? PixTeller is drag-and-drop easy to use. In fact, I use it for all kinds of design projects. I just helped my son with a school project and PixTeller was my go-to. I love this software. It does what I need it to do.

Nachteile: Some of the settings, particularly as one gets into the more fine-grained can be a bit clumsy. However, the depth of the functionality helps one get past this.

von PixTeller an 18.9.2019

Thank you Andrew for your review. We're happy to see you find PixTeller so useful, even for school projects.

Nathan S.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"Good "Mid Level" Graphic Design App"

Vorteile: I purchased this app when they offered a lifetime deal and it's been well worth the price I paid. If your used to Canva it will take a little time to learn how to do everything but overall its pretty straight forward.

Nachteile: It's not at "Canva" level but it offers many of the features that canva does. There could be a lot more templates.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
HR Manager
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2019

"Great Tool for Graphics in Blogs"

Kommentare: By using PixTeller we've saved time, saved money, increased the quality of our social media presence, and accordingly increased the number of candidates interacting with our posts. Going with PixTeller was a great decision.

Vorteile: The blog posts we use for recruiting have never looked better and more professional since we started using PixTeller to help with our graphics. It's very easy to use, and we've seen more candidates respond and interact with these posts. Our small team can easily create designs of high quality.

Nachteile: Of course the tool would be better if it was free (wouldn't everything!) but we've found it to be of great value and worth the cost.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2019
Artur J.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Marketing & Werbung
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2018

"It may be good at the beginning, but after a while you see that template are monotonously alike "

Kommentare: The biggest limit is the low variety of templates, but at the beginning when you launch a project you can do a number of good quality works for your client or yourself. So it's in a way a good way to start off by providing something different than most of the editors out there.

Vorteile: - Editing tools are doing their job, even though they are fairly simple
- It has many time saving functionalities like replacing images that are set to a specific place, or format a photo or text in a given way
- Some of the templates are nice

Nachteile: - Browsing templates is boring, because there actually is a hundred or so of them, but modified and recolored in thousands of way, so you see basically the same thing, but with small differences.
- When you insert images to some small elements, cirles / squares / etc. the quality gets ridiculously low, way too low to make the image usable
- Sometimes I see better colors and better quality in the preview than after downloading the file
- The updates that they do to the system seem to improve the things that are insignificant.

von PixTeller an 1.2.2018

Hi Artur and thank you for your honest review.

We made a big update last week to the PixTeller Editor and Platform ... for sure we are not perfect yet but we will be.

The biggest problem you mentioned in your review is the lack of templates and the quality of them. In the last 6-12 months we focused on this and we launched a system that will create designs by it self.

It need some calibration but for sure at the end of February 2018 you can see the first results.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Meagan R.
Officer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Pix Teller is fool-proof "

Kommentare: I used Pixteller to create my nonprofit organization logo. I love just how easy and fast it is to create professional designs from its free-to-use gadgets.

Vorteile: Pixteller is very easy to use, and the quality of the designs are perfect.

Nachteile: I don't like having my designs made public, but Pixteller charges for privacy mode.

von PixTeller an 13.9.2019

Thank you, Meagan, for the review. Regarding the privacy part, it is not possible for your designs marked as Public to be found via search engines or any other way. They can, however, be viewed if you share the design URL. But not otherwise.

Anastacia H.
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"Better Than Canva Most Recommended"

Kommentare: Like I said there isn't a day that goes by without me creating something unique and different with a high quality and high resolution graphic in Pixteller. I even created several How-To Tutorials with my own methods of how to use Pixteller for YouTube Thumbnails to Facebook Post images.

Vorteile: I love working with the customized sized templates with ease and versatility. I just don't go a day without creating something in Pixteller for all of my social media marketing.

Nachteile: I don't like that I can't share my templates with my own team. It's something that Canva does have that I use for other designs but if Pixteller had this feature it would be awesome!

Alisha G.
Executive director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Value your customers "

Kommentare: The designs we create help us to reach more people. It is a more professional look

Vorteile: I am able to create designs easy with this software without being an expert

Nachteile: Poor Customer Service, you need to improve your customer support.

von PixTeller an 13.9.2019

Hi Alisha, thank you for leaving a review. I'm happy to see that designs created with PixTeller help you reach more people. That is the point of our editor.
Regarding customer service, it seems that all your questions were answered in a professional matter. We do apologize if there wasn't an instant reply.

Carolyne C.
Journalist, Publisher
Zeitung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"PixTeller for Local News"

Kommentare: It's excellent.

Vorteile: I love that my designs are kept in archive, and that I can readily edit them and rework them, while the original stays the same. It's a wonderful editor, with so many options.

Nachteile: I need a grid to use in the background, so that I can snap images and title cards into place accurately and quickly.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Natalia F.
Social Media Consultant
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2019

"A great alternative to Adobe Creative Suite"

Kommentare: I was fortunate enough to get a lifetime access deal to use PixTeller. While I still use various programs in Adobe Creative Suite I find myself regularly using PixTeller for creating social media content.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the simplicity of use - not only are there templated sizes for most social media platforms but everything is very intuitive.
I also like that I can add my own fonts and have them there every time.

Nachteile: I have had issues with trying to have a library of my own images I can regularly access.

• Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Jacki F.
Artist/
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

"PixTeller Rocks "

Kommentare: Overall I am extremely happy with Pixteller and use it for a range of social media posts and print options. There are a range of format options available or custom formatting is also available. Definitely Pixteller is right up there alongside other well known image editing software. It is my preferred software for SM posts.

Vorteile: I love the selection of free images and illustrations. Also love the range of tools available for editing and layering images, overlaying and manipulating text. There are a good range of available fonts and font tools. I like being able to upload my own images, save images to a folder for use later, have images I have edited on file, option to set private or public, and to scale images at different sizes and download in png, jpeg or pdf for still images. PixTeller now also has a feature to animate the still image by layers. I also like the fact that when the image is saved and downloaded it does so in a new tab so any more edits to that image can be done in the previous tab and saved again.

Nachteile: I find the animation feature is not so simple to use and still has a long way to go in terms of UX. I wish the border and shadow tool were a little more sophisticated and able to be layered... Also must remember to rename new edits of the same image or latest edit will replace previous image in saved file gallery.

von PixTeller an 17.4.2019

Thank you Jacky for this detailed review. I'm really happy that you use all that PixTeller has to offer, including animations.
The animation editor is very similar the the late Adobe Flash, so we designed it in much the same way. Having layers and creating motion in a timeline, the editor and menu area are limited. It can be improved, like everything else, but right now our focus is on different things. And if you need assistance on how to use the animation mode, have a look on our blog or just contact us directly.
For the border issue, we know about it, it is a limitation of the canvas display, so we have to emulate it. We might be able to fix it in future update.
Regarding the file name, it can be caused by how you start a design. USE clones the design and on save you can keep the same name or have a new one. EDIT just edits the design and on save overwrites it.

Bettie S.
Business co-owner
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2019

"Awesome product! Amazing features at amazing price. Compared others - Pixteller is best! "

Kommentare: We looked for a graphic design and editing tool for our new business which had to be easy to use for all of the team as we don't have graphic design expertise or experience. Right off the bat we were able to utilise it for all of our business branding (logo design and re-designs, website and social media platform imagery) as well as for customers needs. Our customers are so happy with what has been produced for them and the best is that we can keep the cost of images in their affordability range, which has increased our competitiveness in the market!

Vorteile: Ease of use, no need to watch or flip through tutorials. Functionality is amazing! Choice of images in image library gets bigger and bigger, and quality is excellent.

Nachteile: Pre-view size for library images is too small. Search function for shapes often bring up irrelevant shapes - needs better labelling.

von PixTeller an 10.5.2019

Thank you Bettie for the feedback. I'm really glad to see that we manage to help your business and your clients. This is one of the purposes of PixTeller.
We will have a look at the Shapes search function and see if we can somehow improve it and get more relevant results.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Spoorthy A.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"Amazing tool to make poster and animations "

Kommentare: This is a great software to make posters and social media graphics, I definitely recommend it to others, there are many advance features than canva.

Vorteile: By far the best tool to make posters for your social media and blog posts. With thousands of templates and stock photography available to create graphics and poster. Bought the lifetime pro account at a very reasonable price which is just a great thing, but now they a higher pricing plan and pro users are left behind, with watermarks to render animations. If making poster the only thing you want pro plan works perfectly, if you need animations you need to get diamond plan.

Nachteile: There is no mobile app it been almost an year I have been waiting for it, There are lot of templates which are the same, I hope they take care of it eliminating those duplicates or just add templates created by their team.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Co-Founder
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"Great Value, Simple to Use"

Kommentare: I use Pixteller on a daily basis for our social media posts - Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. I have even used it to make icons and images for our website. They have a library of stock images built into the app, which is useful. There are many shortcuts, features and organization that have been added over the 2 years I have used the platform. They are continually updating and making it more powerful and user friendly.

Vorteile: Pixteller is extremely easy to learn for anyone with or without a digital design background.

Nachteile: There is not much to complain about - but if I had to pick one... the pre-made templates are not great compared to other apps, like Canva. Although there are several to chose from, the design is not very modern. I wish the templates were more usable, it would save more time.

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

We made an update recently so the templates are now reorganized and relevant to their category. We will also create more of them in time.

Mybrid W.
Web Site Developer
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"Occasional Usage - Great Product"

Kommentare: I've probably created 300 images on PixTeller over two years, including graphics for my business web site. I use GIMP for blending images and PixTeller for graphics. It is a good one-two punch as fonts and graphics are weak in GIMP and PixTeller does not have blending. The color wheel and color picker in PixTeller is everywhere and makes touch up silly easy. I use Lucid Charts for diagramming and sometimes finish with PixTeller. I also sometimes use PixTeller to augment Power Point images. It is a great touch up tool that creates professional images. I also create memes for fun and PixTeller is awesome for that.

Vorteile: As someone who creates graphics on the side on occasion then I need something with little learning curve that I can comeback to and instantly be productive. PixTeller creates business class graphics without all the overhead of say learning Adobe. I've tried many such web sites over the years and PixTeller really stands out for me.

Nachteile: Picking a font. There is just this long list of font names presented in that font to choose from. I'm just prone to having a style sheet of samples. In fact,I use a separate picker on Google materials web site where all the web fonts are available. More of an annoyance than anything else.

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

Thanks for this great review. You use PixTeller for a lot of things, just the way we wanted users to do it.
Font presented in the menu are written exactly as they appear. Given how many we have (100+), displaying them in a sheet style would take a lot of space and scrolling. This will only lead to frustration by most of the users as it is time consuming.
If we can find a better way do display them, we will certainly do it.

Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"One of the best tool to make graphics"

Kommentare: Saves me lot of time after i switched to pixteller, I used to create all my graphics using photoshop but this helped me have so much time.

Vorteile: Thousands of free stock images, elements and pre build templates all makes this a perfect tool to make graphics for social media, ads, web site graphics and blog post images. They have many pre build templates to choose, you can use them or create your own templates. Lots of options available to edit the image like masking filters shapes and many more. Got this deal from stack social this is the best deal hands down.

Nachteile: They just have web version It would be great to have a mobile app too

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

Thank you Rithvik for your feedback. Happy to see you like our tool.
At the moment, PixTeller is avaylable only for desk/laptop and tablets/IPads. The mobile limitation is due to the small display size.
We have plans on releasing a mobile app, but it will take some time until we can do it.

Laura G.
Project manager
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"Text flexibility needs improving"

Kommentare: Very useful tool, nice overall output. You can store images or download them, re-use them for other project, scale them etc. Text boxes are a bit limited, I'd like to use a size for first line and a different size for second inside the same box. Still, very good value for money. I did not use animations yet, something I will do in the near future.

Vorteile: Good variety of pictures
Good font variety

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to drag and drop images into my open project.
I'd like to have more text box options.
Could expand pics and images to CC ones.
Could do with vector modification options.

von PixTeller an 9.5.2019

Thank you Laura for your review. We will take note of all your suggestions. Some were already on our roadmap.
Right now, for the text, my suggestion is to use separate boxes for each letter/word/phrase that you want to look different. It is not so easy to make such modifications if all the text is in one single box, that is why it is not yet implemented. But we are looking into possible solutions for this.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Larry W.
President, CEO

" Graphics on Steroids "

Kommentare: We are using this tool daily for social media
Images. Video Thumb nails, and various online and interactive banners

Vorteile: Very nice user interface and a breeze to use excellent for creating social media images

Nachteile: Its not as responsive as I would hope when Upload larger images but not a spinning icon slow just not as responsive as could be

von PixTeller an 17.4.2019

Hi Larry, thanks for the review. I'm glad you find PixTeller useful and easy to use.
Yes, large images can take a little to upload. But this is related to the image size and the upload bandwidth you have. There are no restrictions from our side. But we will have another look, if there is something we can optimize, we will do it.

Ashok P.
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"Simple & awesome when you are in a hurry!"

Kommentare: Simply awesome. Just what you need for urgent designs for facebook or web promotions.

Vorteile: Found it very easy on the go if you do not have your specific softwares like photoshop or something Pixteller gives you the platform to still create a quality design within minutes without a fuss. Have been rescued by Pixteller so many times when I am on the go or on holidays and when my client wants something upsid for facebook or web promotion. Works like a charm. Hats off to the creators.

Nachteile: It doesn't allow a selection of specific layers. If you have 10 layers and you want to get to the bottom one you just need to put all the other layers at the bottom to work on that particular layer which is annoying.

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

Hi Ashok, you can hide the layers so you don't have to move them around. Once the edit is done, you can unlock them. You can also quickly move the layer you need at the top by drag and drop on the layers menu.
You can find a tutorial on this on our blog page.

Thet htut O.
Educator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2019

"Sleek and Fast Design Creator"

Kommentare: I love to use Pixteller. It is a simple and capable app. But its low limit of beautiful templates sometimes pushes me away to use other apps.

Vorteile: The app is quick and error free. The interface is clean and easy to understand. I can easily create Facebook Posts, Covers and many designs in no time. I have created my website logo with this and the logo looks amazing. I can do masking and the Pixteller has layers unlike other apps. Its ability to create Animation is excellent.

Nachteile: The ready-made templates are not good. Many are created with an AI so that designs are not at all appealing. It needs many good templates to start with. Moreover,the app has fewer selections of icons. I really want it to have more special stock images and transparent images for pro users.

von PixTeller an 2.5.2019

Thank you for your review, we will work on creating better templates. For the icons, we already have over 100k. We will see if we can add more, but it will make it difficult to find what you need.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Miguel F.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2019

"Simple, Affordable, yet Powerful Grapics Design App!"

Vorteile: The simplistic feel of the program won't scare you away from design projects like other big name programs. You don't need a degree in Graphic Design to build professional-looking images to be used in all facets of your life, professionally & personally. I love that PixTeller is web-based program for several reasons: Your projects are accessible from any device that is connect to the web. No large software needs to be installed or run that requires a hefty amount of RAM and basically prevents you from multi-tasking. And with any web-based service, you always have the most up-to-date version, no need to purchase this year's version or download & installed another memory-draining update. Lastly, another aspect of the program I enjoy are the templates/samples available that match up to the platform (social media, business card, poster, etc.) that you planing to present your design on,

Nachteile: The only downfall i can think of is the lack of tutorial or instructions in using the program in general. It more of a trial and error approach, but once you get the hang of it, you will fall in love with the program and know that you are getting the best bang for your buck.

von PixTeller an 25.4.2019

Happy to see that you like our Editor Miguel.
If you have difficulties in using some of our features, please have a look at the tutorials we have on the Blog page. Most of them are described there and videos are also included.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Jake C.
Developer
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2019

"PixTeller Fair Feature set for price"

Kommentare: Very positive. Solid basic product with decent starter feature set.

Vorteile: I've been using pixteller for about six months. It is fair for the value of what I paid. It is easy to use and understand. Its stock element selection is respectable. The biggest thing I would like to see is a more robust set of features and functionality when manipulating graphic elements or photos. I realize that being a web based product there is some technical limitations here, but exploring what features can be added is the biggest area for improvement in my opinion

Nachteile: Features need to be more robust within the product even if the price is raised slightly.

von PixTeller an 23.4.2019

Thank you for the review Jake.
Adding features is not a simple task. The ones we have right now, I think is a well balanced set. Adding more manipulating features for elements might move us in a different direction from what we intended and might add higher costs. But I agree that there is room for improving. We have a list of features that we hope to implement in a future update.
Please contact us via mail on support@pixteller.com so we can discuss this further and express your view on this matter.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Kathy carlton W.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"PixTeller Delivers!"

Kommentare: I like it well enough to buy the professional package and recommend it to others.

Vorteile: I like PixTeller because it's easy to use and has the types of graphics and photos trending right now. It's especially helpful for social media. It saves me time and hassle so I don't have to hunt down royalty-free photos and artwork. The font selection is immense—I can always find a font that fits the mood of what I'm creating.

Nachteile: Not sortable by themes so I have to wade through photos and designs that aren't relevant to find something that will work with my project.

von PixTeller an 23.4.2019

Hi Kathy, thanks for the review.
I know that right now, it's not an ideal way to get to the relevant templates that you need. But we are working on sorting this and we might come with a solution in an upcoming update.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Ben P.
Social Media Consultant
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2019

"Awesome basic photo editing tools"

Kommentare: I have been using PixTeller to generate social media images for the last year or so, and it has been very easy.

Vorteile: I love that PixTeller is fully web-based, so it makes it very easy to edit basic photos, and manage templates. Custom photo sizes and custom font support is absolutely awesome!

Nachteile: A better file-management system would be great, as you have to move every design manually into a folder, instead of simply saving the design into the folder.

• Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Nica L.
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"The Go-to Design Tool When You Need Control"

Kommentare: Overall, PixTeller is a solid tool that will allow to tweak your graphics for everything from a social post to an eBook cover.

Vorteile: PixTeller provides a great selection of tools that allow you to control more of your design. Many other graphic design tools limit the extent of what you can tweak, PixTeller doesn't. I love that it's a fully web-based solution and easy to use.

Nachteile: The asset library selection is decent but the search function is lacking. The free template selection is not organized and feels like the approach is 'quantity over quality.' Another issue that I find in their templates is that the images used are not technically free-- a picture of a famous actor in the background is typically licensed and you'll find these images in the readily available templates. This con is easy to avoid if you use your own image assets, but it makes me question the rest of the assets provided by PixTeller.