I use it every day

Lillie A.
Freelance Writer and Editor
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've rarely had any problems, but on a couple of occasions when I did, I got an immediate response and a prompt fix. Throughout the years, I have wished for various features (for example, the color picker) and perhaps even mentioned my wish in a survey. Later that feature has been added. I'm extremely happy with Stencil.

Vorteile: I've been with Stencil since it was Share as Image and have created thousands of images, mostly of Scripture verses. I was impressed when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically through the years. Stencil is very responsive--I've seldom had a problem, but when I have it's handled quickly and efficiently. There have been features I would really like to see, and they are added. The selection and quality of photos is amazing, even lots of Christian images, which are often hard to find on free stock image sites. I don't use a lot of icons, but when I do, I find a huge variety. I don't use Stencil templates, because most of my images are laid out in a similar format, so my latest image serves as a template for a new one. But those who have a need for templates will be happy with what is offered. I love the color picker feature, which makes it very easy to match the font or text background color to a color in the photo. Collections make it easy to find photos by subject or theme. I searched by keywords for themes I use frequently and saved the photos I liked in collections, so most of the time I simply go to a collection to find photos for my images. It's great being able to import Google fonts, although Stencil already has a nice selection of fonts. Although I'd rather not have to adjust each image for different social media, I'm glad that appropriate sizes are available, and I can even create custom sizes, which I have used for logos and postcards.

Nachteile: I'd like create one image, then have it automatically resized for all the different social media. I doubt that can be done because the creator has to determine how to fit the text and image when the photo is different sizes.

Use this every day....

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Kelli D.
Producer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Stencil makes it much easier to create social media images, a simple drop and drag system.

Vorteile: I've used this software since it was called "Share As" to create social media images. I like the feature that you can either upload your own photo or use their search function to find a royalty-free photo, they have a ton of different kinds of photos available, all different subjects.

Nachteile: Recently I've noticed that the images that are optimized for specific social media platforms don't always fit perfectly especially in the case of twitter. Facebook and instagram are always perfect though.

Why Stencil Gets My Highest Recommendation

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Debbie B.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I do a lot of social media work for my own sites and for clients. I'm not a graphic designer but I want my images to look professional and Stencil enables me to get the look I want quickly, easily and without a lot of experimenting. It just works the way it's supposed to, and it's become my go-to software for when I need a quick image to go with a social media post, or when I want to add a quote. I highly recommend it. Oh - and they're always adding features, so it's well-supported and it's definitely keeping pace with all my developing social media needs.

Vorteile: Stencil is software that makes it easy for me to create images for social media quickly and simply. No fussing around, no worrying about getting the size right. I love that I can search for royalty-free stock photos and backgrounds from within the platform, and that I can change fonts by hovering over each font and seeing, in real-time, what that font will look like in the image I'm working on. That's a huge time-saver. Plus it's simple to create an image and then change the size to any one of a number of standard sizes for LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and other social media sites. That's a huge time-saver, too, and it allows me to make sure my branding is consistent without a lot of effort. If I want, there's also a custom size option if I need it. There's a nifty preview option so I can see what the image will look like both on a desktop and on mobile. There are also lots of icons to choose from, and templates to make things even faster. Plus there's the ability, which I use all the time, to add my logo to each image. This is software that's very user-friendly. I use it every day. I can't say that about a lot of the software I've bought. This was worth every penny.

Nachteile: There's not a lot to dislike. I've found it a little bothersome that I can't do a transparent overlay or do frames easily when I want to, but that's a small thing compared to all the positives. Overall, the positives hugely outweigh the very minor negatives.

Great app for design but not enough pro

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Director de Carrera de Mercadotecnia y Comunicación

Kommentare: Easy creation of pictures, no need to install, double size when you export the picture and thousand and thousand of free pictures to use.

Vorteile: I like the most that you have millions of pictures to use for free. It's great to use with templates. Easy to use. You can export in different sizes and create your personal pictures perfectly sized for your social media networks.

Nachteile: I don't like that I can't group the pictures or select all layers at the same time. It's hard for me that they don't have it. To much time lost.

Stencil Review

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Cindy C.

Kommentare: My experience with Stencil software has been brilliant from the get go! I can't say enough good things about Stencil and just how much value it has added to my work! I am a daily Stencil user, and I also use various social media platforms to promote my artwork so I have therefore great use for using Stencil within my posts that I upload. Whenever I create a post for social media I am even able to add my company's logo right into the design which is a pretty nifty feature and this along with many other features sure has made my social media presence as a company owner a lot more interesting and much faster!

Vorteile: What I like most about using Stencil is that the software is so versatile and easy to use. I can create designs within Stencil or if I am pressed for time and I really need to load a photo quickly to my social media network of different platforms I can just use one of the thousands of alternative images and icons that Stencil has loaded on already! No need to create a design from scratch just use Stencil it's so simple! What I also really like to do with Stencil is I like to schedule some of my images for when I am asleep and queue them straight to Buffer to be loaded onto my social media accounts so that I may have a social media presence even when I am not awake!

Nachteile: What I like least about using Stencil software is that while it does work really well with Buffer software, it will only queue your images to be uploaded to social media provided that you are logged in to your Buffer account. If you are not logged in to Buffer as well your content will not upload when you are away from your laptop. Besides that small little detail that should always be considered I highly recommend Stencil software as a faster alternative to other photo editing software!

It's okay, but you can't beat Canva

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Shana T.
Content Strategist
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, this software is great if you own a blog that you only update every now and then. That's the free version, anyway. The paid versions do have a little more flexibility in how many images you can save, etc., but you can't go wrong with Canva, and it's still a superior program to Stencil.

Vorteile: All things considered, this is a pretty good program. You've got templates to use, or you can create your own if you've got the patience to do it. I do appreciate the quality of the images that are on the templates and already "saved" within the program, and I also think that 10 free images (on the "Hobbyist" version) is plenty for most basic users.

Nachteile: I think there could be more functionality in creating your own designs. For instance, I usually use Canva and THAT software is awesome. You can choose your layout - predetermined by what you're using it for, for instance Twitter posts, etc. On Stencil you've got to be a little more hands-on in customizing your graphic, from the size to the layout.

Stencil is the easiest to use!

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Dane G.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use Stencil to resize images for my website, facebook, instagram, etc. I also use it to create memes and album cover art for iTunes. Very easy to use.

Vorteile: Stencil is super simple and easy to use. With built in picture search, multiple fonts, and preset image sizing templates, I can make pictures for everything web based.

Nachteile: I haven't found any problems with this software yet. I've used it for multiple projects without a glitch.

Stencil- A simple program that does what you need

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Tyler P.
VP of Marketing
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall Stencil is a great tool for anyone that creates their own marketing content and into graphic designing.

Vorteile: One of the best program for creating images, social media content, or even any form of marketing content. It has a great selection of free images available to you and abundant features that make you question why you even have photoshop! Software overall boils down to being extremely easy to use while providing all the features necessary

Nachteile: Absolutely no problems with a stencil that I have run into, however, I have issues with my laptop heating up when using the software.

Nice, Free Design Tool

Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Jared D.
Customer Success Manager

Kommentare: I had used Canva for a really long time, but didn't realize the icon selection that Stencil had. If I had known, I would've used them sooner for icons and stuck with Canva for overall design projects.

Vorteile: Stencil delivers an extremely user friendly product that has allowed me to quickly create very simple designs but can also handle more complex design projects. Its drag and drop editor is so simple and the page can handle making a lot of edits at once and saving them. Their selection of icons is much more robust than other tools like Venngage and Canva from what I've seen.

Nachteile: Stencil hasn't reached the same functionality that Canva has, but they seem to be catching up. There isn't a magic resize feature where you can transform a design into another dimension to post on various social media channels and there isn't as much customization that can be done with images and icons used like you can do with tools like Canva. Another oddity is there isn't a way to duplicate an image, so if you wanted to make several versions of the same design you have to create a new project and then copy/paste.

I rave about this app!

Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Kevin M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love that I can upload my clients complete branding including fonts.This tool helps me develop content to meet different campaign goals with my clients monthly social calendar.

Vorteile: I have many design tools that I use to complete social media designs for clients. But I always end using Stencil for FAST exports. The tool's editor is very simple to use and they have an impressive amount of design templates to work with.

Nachteile: My only con was solved with the addition of the chrome extension to enable the editor from any page.

Stencil Review - Stencil IS My Go-To Program of Choice for Creating Image Quotes and More...

Roz F.
Digital Artist and Consultant
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have ALWAYS had A VERY positive experience with the folks at Stencil. I was an early adopter, so I got to make suggestions, that WERE implemented. The biggest thrill is watching Stencil grow from the ground up. It was almost like giving birth and watching your child grow up! (ONLY I am NOT a Stencil employee, I AM ONLY a HAPPY CUSTOMER! ;) The folks at Stencil are VERY pleasant to deal with, ALWAYS get back to you in a timely manner, whether through email or social media. The software is easy and intuitive to work with. One does not have to be a rock scientist to work with Stencil, AND... You can whip up a bunch of images in a VERY short time! I WOULD AND DO recommend Stencil to anyone and everyone who will listen to me ;). I REALLY AM a great fan and avid user of Stencil! I have created multiple thousands of images via Stencil!

Vorteile: I've been using Stencil for years now, from before it was called Stencil. It started out as ShareAsImage. A while after I bought the program, it was rebranded and completely redone, to what you know now, as Stencil. As a Photoshop User, Stencil IS My Go-To program for creating image quotes, promotional content and more. I was even able to create eCards with it! Just a few features are: An abundant selection of royalty-free stock images and icons to make your creations unique to you. You have the ability to mix-and-match, as well as uploading your own images, textures and fonts, logos and branding images/graphics specific to you and your business/project! You can resize images, duplicate different elements, enlarge text, use transparency, rotate, etc. There is the ability to download your images, as well as post directly FROM Stencil to specific social networks! There are pre-sized image sizes for all the social networks, as well... you can create your own custom-sized images! OH... LET ME NOT FORGET the MULTIPLE levels of UNDO/REDO! OMG, when this was added it was like dying and going to *fix mistake/change your mind heaven!* ;) It's just pleasant to use. New features have been added via user suggestions. I have watched it grow and been the proud recipient of these upgraded features!

Nachteile: I wish I could select image elements and group them together. As far as I know, this is not a feature, at this time!

Stencil is One of my Go - Tool for Graphic Designs

Carlos C.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Stencil I create blog posts and pages with their images, along with doing it for clients. I don't get paid for me, but clients I limit them to 5 depending on their online assets, after that, I charge about 150 per image, and they are paying... Of course, they pay it, but they are allowed changes and sizes for 3 revisions and it's dead simple to do.

Vorteile: The ease of this software is awesome. Not only was I able to jump feet first to it, with little to no training, I was able to follow along their awesome blog to see changes that they provided. It is so easy to use, like, you can learn as you go, but they do show you how if you want. I started with quotes and then moved on from there... It's very easy to create an image, a cover or anything with their automatic resizing tools. You have the familiar sizes for almost anything...such as fb, twitter, linkedin and the like. Plus templates to make it as easy as possible. I was able to create high engagement content graphics for clients and it was deadly simple. They even have a custom size, where if you want a different size template, you can create it, save it and use it later on... I first used the software for me, but then I started with one client to create website content images for a client, also for ads, and video thumbnails for their videos...and it hasn't stopped there. The software will pay for itself as it has for me...I recommend this software to anyone that's creating images and designs for yourself or for your clients...the list is long, and you will be able to add your creative part to yourself once you see it in action.

Nachteile: Not that I dislike it, but it's my own fault to not learning how the extension works...with the extension you can capture images, but that's on me...it does work.

I Use It Daily Because It's Easy To Use, Fast, And Versatile

Mark F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I have been using this software for years (it was a lifetime one-time purchase then, but the current pricing looks to be very reasonable), when it used to be called ShareAsImage, and what I like about it is: 1. How easy it is to use. 2. It has enough features to be useful but not too many to be overwhelming. It's no Photoshop, but it's not meant to be - that's the whole point. 3. It's fast. 4. It saves your images for you to edit later or re-use. 5. The download and sharing options allow you plenty of options. 6. The built-in image search lets you find the perfect image for your needs - and when it doesn't you can easily upload your own images. 7. Even though it's easy to use, it supports layers like many more expensive options. 8. You can also search for quotations. 9. There are pre-defined templates you can edit if you want to go even quicker. 10. You can organize your saved images into collections to help you manage your creations more easily.

Nachteile: I'm really not sure there is anything I don't like about Stencil. If I absolutely had to mention something, I'd say that there are very occasional technical glitches where your image doesn't get saved, but this has happened so rarely it's hardly worth talking about.

Stencil for iPad

Sónia C.
Freelancer
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I found Stencil to be a really easy way to be creative (and effective) without taking much effort on from the user part. You don’t need to have professional experience or be a graphic designer or an expert of some sort — it is as easy as 123!!!
Just keep in mind your goal and you can easily adapt to your needs the 500+ Templates available. There’s also an enormous amount of beautiful royalty free stock photos (CC0/public domain) to get your social post a professional look in no time! Plus there’s also a whole bunch of graphics and icons available underneath the same license as the stock photos, which reminds me that Google Fonts is also included to help perfect your designs...
If you’re running low on the creative side, why not get inspired by Stencil’s quotes library? Why complicate what is easy to achieve???
Plus you can also upload the logos needed to brand your design (if you need it) and next time you sign in those will still be there *kudos* and if you need you can also upload a specific font!!!
Actually there’s a lot more to Stencil than meets the eye, including a favourite and collections option really useful if you like to keep yourself organised... and I could just go on and on...
Aaaaand there’s even a free version which you can use to either "test drive" Stencil before upgrading or if the free version covers your needs, you can keep using the free option!
I totally recommend Stencil!

Nachteile: However, if you are like me and can only work from an iPad, the technical part of it really needs to be addressed in order to make using Stencil a smooth and easy experience as if you’d be using it on your favourite browser from your pc, mac, laptop, etc...

Great tool for text-based graphics

Team Leader
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a browser-based tool, Stencil is ideal for those working regularly on a computer, which is where I spend most of my work time. It isn't the most feature-rich tool of its kind on the market, but it works well, includes a great number of assets, and expedites the creation of attention-grabbing graphics. I'm glad I was recently reminded of it and plan to be a regular user and promoter of it.

Vorteile: I very much appreciate the ease of use. Everything about this tool seems fairly intuitive. You have the flexibility of drawing from an extensive library of images, icons and templates to help jump-start your image creation, or you can upload custom images. The ability to store logos is a big plus for branding.

Nachteile: My two biggest wish list items are support for video clips (and/or animated GIFs) and better support for the type of creative designs you can get with a tool such as WordSwap. Either of these would have me using this tool much more regularly for my graphics needs. The addition of mobile apps would also be appreciated, though it may be possible to use Stencil in your mobiles's browser.

Stencil: Boost Your Marketing Dynamic

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like Stencil for what it is, it's a great piece of software to help turn artwork around quickly for client review

Vorteile: Stencil is great for making images on the fly, giving your marketing blog post that little bit of "extra" to make things more exciting and to drive clicks to your site. We use stencil a lot with our clients because it's an easy program for them to work with in the event they have edits – As I've stated before we work with a lot of startups and non-profits that don't have big budgets, so it's important to them that they have an opportunity to make edits on their own dime. Stencil lets them do this, and more.

Nachteile: The free version of Stencil is a bit limited, which I've often heard complaints about.

Fast, Professional-looking Social Media Graphics creation & more!

Marie R.
Main Squeeze
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Helps me make better, stunning graphics for myself and clients....FASTER!

Vorteile: I love that I can whip out cool and professional looking graphics super fast. I've used other graphics creation apps (both on my computer and browser-based ones), and Stencil is the one I now use over 90% of the time. Everything is very intuitive and Stencil is fast responding. Non-designers can use the built-in templates. As a designer, I like to be able to adjust and fine-tune many of the elements (fonts, size, colors, etc.), and Stencil provides just the right amount of control you need for fast social media post and banner creation. I use it to make Facebook, Instagram, Linked-In and website graphics all the time. Also, Stencil is always adding new and USEFUL features, so the developers are really putting effort into making it better all the time. I love it!!!

Nachteile: Hmm...well I wish I could add MORE than the 50 custom fonts allowed...but I understand there is a speed trade-off. Plus...in a sense, this is a positive because the fact that you CAN upload your own fonts is actually great!

Reasonably Priced, Easy To Use Photoshop-Like Software To Create Engaging Content!

Donald L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have used Stencil extensively for five plus years to create effective eye catching Facebook posts and ads. I particularly like the ability to produce professionally looking content without going to a graphic artist or ad agency, saving both time and expense! The Stencil software is both intuitive, flexible and easy to use. Stencil has an extensive library of stock images or you can easily download your own images to edit. There’s no software to download so you can use Stencil on any computer with your sign-in credentials. Stencil does not rest on its laurels but continues to improve its software and adds additional functionality. Unlike many other software, once you purchase Stencil, the company does not charge extra for any updates or new versions. Your subscription cost is grandfathered. Luckily, I was an early adopter and was able to purchase a lifetime subscription at a great price! Even at current pricing, Stencil is reasonably priced, plus a 7-day money back guarantee is offered. I highly recommend Stencil to small businesses, bloggers and ardent Facebook enthusiasts looking to easily and effectively create engaging content.

Nachteile: I note nothing that I like least about the Stencil software.

Stencil is one of the most convenient ways to create your Graphic Design for Social Media.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Ron elius S.
Direct Response Copywriter for the Food and Beverage Industry

Kommentare: Stencil was made for Personal Branding Enthusiasts like me, it's one of the best Software that I used on my Professional Experience when it comes to Good and Great Looking Graphic Design and Illustration.

Vorteile: I'll list the features that I so loved about Stencil, here we go.
1. Stencil's UX and UI is very Eye Pleasing!
2. You'll love how responsive the layout of their UX and UI.
3. It's easy to use! It's not Rocket Science to create a good-looking Images when you use Stencil.
4. Thousands of Great-Quality Photo and Images.
5. Have no idea what you'll create? Stencil got you covered with their great library of Done-For-You Templates.
6. Do you love quotes from famous people? Stencil have this great feature wherein you can browse hundreds of quotes from people you love and respect.
7. The Icons are of Great Quality! If you upgraded your plan, then, by all means, enjoy the thousand of Icons you can browse!
8. Stencil is not expensive compared to other Software for Graphic Design. If you love a fast and great looking design for your projects or proposals, Stencil is a right fit for your needs.

Nachteile: If you're tight on budget and you want to use Stencil for your Brand, you can use their Free Plan but I want to remind you that their Free Plan is limited to 10 Images per Month. But like I said, Stencil is not expensive, if you want to use the full power and complete features of Stencil, their Unlimited Plan will answer all your needs. What's more is that you can upload your favorite Fonts, Logo of your own and browse unlimited Templates, Photos, and Icons for what?.

Easy way to create images for web

Viktor N.
Marketing Strategist

Kommentare: I use Stencil a lot with our own templates, to quickly generate images for various things that need a specific look that a template provides. This helps tremendously stay within brand guidelines, keep a consistent look, and saves hours that would be wasted re-creating images from scratch. We also create images for social media sharing, social profile banners, blog posts, and even still graphics for videos. It's quicker to pop into Stencil for a quick image than to open up Photoshop.

Vorteile: Stencil is very easy to use to create various images for web and social media. I use Photoshop a lot for work, but prefer to use Stencil to create nice images quickly. Especially, using my own templates or templates provided by Stencil. It's a lot quicker and easier to do it in Stencil than Photoshop. It's nice to have a large collection of images and icons available right there in Stencil, so you can quickly use them in your design.

Nachteile: When you create text block you can't control text styling on selected text. Text controls are limited to entire text block. So if I need to underline or bold one word, I can't do it. The workaround is to hide that word with a rectangular shape that matches background in color and then create text block with one word styled as needed and position it over hidden word. It works. Other than this, everything else is good.

A very easy to use image-editing software.

Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used a lot of online image editing tool and stencil stands out for its feature offerings.
Simple to edit and download no unnecessary watermark to force the user to pay. I like their approach and their image library and the template are enough for creating good quality social sharable.

Vorteile: 10 Free professional images, is a lot when I share every week. The tutorial after registering is a good touch to show how easily I can edit the picture.
The history is a very awesome tool for preview and after editing images.
All the tools are just similar to gimp and also help me to get the work done quickly.
The free image library is huge and contains a lot of icons and logos. Also uploading my own images give me another level of control over the picture, I use a lot of royalty-free images available on the internet freely and make my post most interesting for my audience.

Nachteile: No PSD download? Why? This makes my dependence on a platform that I am against of. I hope they would create universal web extensions r give us ability to download the nested file format.

Great sollution

B H.
Virtual Assistant
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use Stencil daily to create graphics for my clients. I have an account and so do two of my clients and I recommend it to other clients and friends for quality creation of graphics. The versatility to be able to make specific sizes is what keeps me coming back. The ability to make them professional looking without the expense of other software is what keeps me coming back. The quality that makes each graphic unique and not cookie cutter like some other online graphic creator sites, is what makes me recommend Stencil to other potential customers.

Vorteile: Ease in creating graphics for social media and newsletters. Great backgrounds available. Easy to upload logos, backgrounds and various items which you need on graphics.

Nachteile: Icons. I like that they have a lot of them available, but they used to use a different source, I believe and I liked them a lot more. The ones they have now seem to be a little lesser quality, in my opinion. Not all of them, but quite a few.

The Easiest To Use Graphic Creator I Know Of

Martin L.
Business Owner

Kommentare: I produce social media graphics and videos for local businesses and e-commerce stores. I've been using the Stencil platform on a daily basis because of its ease of use and speed.

Vorteile: A very intuitive platform, so you can create amazing graphics without having to spend hours learning how.
Because I customise most of my graphics with my clients' logos or website addresses, the fast logo/watermark feature is a godsend.
The ever-expanding template feature provides a wealth of inspiration and they can be customised to suit your needs quickly.
A highly reliable platform. The very rare occasional technical issues are quickly resolved.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything. I have several high-end graphics software platforms which I only use when creating promotional materials that are going to a printer.

This is my go to social media resource

Melinda K.
author
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have absolutely been so very thankful to discover Stencil when I did. It has made so many things so much easier and I so appreciate it on a daily basis.

Vorteile: Where do I start? How about the ability to seamlessly and effortlessly resize images to post across a variety of platforms? And I mean a variety. Or the images are abundant both in serious and fun? Or that it allows you to be very creative, very easily. It really is user-friendly and quick to be an expert in a short amount of time. You can use your own images or Stencil's giving a lot of visual options. I have recommended this program several times, and even though I have another program, this is the one I daily.

Nachteile: Recently there have been a few glitches, but I attribute that to more users or perhaps new features.

I love everything about Stencil!

Jacqui N.
Author
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love so many things about Stencil, but my biggest love is the template feature which allows me to save my templates and organize them in custom-named collections. I can even change the order of how my collections are listed -- and organize photos, icons, and uploads in collections as well. This makes it super easy to reuse graphics I've created or find my favorite photos and icons. Stencil is a huge timesaver and one of the easiest programs I've ever used.

Nachteile: When I create headers/cover-photos for Facebook or Twitter they don't always upload well. The edges of my creations are cut off or hidden under things like profile pictures, follow buttons, etc. I have to fiddle with the graphics a fair bit to get them to display well.