Über Stencil

Unglaublich einfache Bilderstellung für Social-Media-Vermarkter*innen, Blogger*innen und kleine Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Stencil

Ability to group images under categories, ability to search for save images and integration with icons as well as stock images.

It is very limited in what you can do. Several basic things you would expect from any basic graphic editing software are not available.

Bewertungen zu Stencil

Stencil hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 449 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stencil bereits verwendet?

Pedro P.
Pedro P.
Direct Response Copywriter in Portugal

Why this is my go-to design tool for a non-designer

Kommentare: As a non-designer who sometimes need to make some designs, this is a perfect tool.
Instead of speaking in inches and pixels, which I don't know a thing about, imagine using a tool where you would just say: "Facebook Group Cover Photo."
And immediately have access to designed templates ready to use, or simply a blank Facebook Group Cover Photo blank image to fill-in at our free will. With an easy to use drag-and-drop system.
Sorry designers, but for my needs, I am mostly independent now.

As I said in the title, I am not a designer. But as a copywriter, I sometimes need to think about the visual aspect of my copy or my ads. And I sometimes need to test visuals and even create them. And for me, this is sometimes a huge pain. I used to have photoshop but I always felt I was only using 10% of it. And even the 10% I was using were too messy. I wanted a simple tool. Where I could have the designs ready and I would just need to edit. And Stencil is perfect for that. They have the templates ready where you just need to select the type of image you want to create and they automatically adjust it to the desired size. For instance, if I want to create the cover photo of a LinkedIn profile, I just click on the LinkedIn profile size template, and there it is. I just need to edit the template from there. It's really practical and simple. And they have the sizes for all major needs. From Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, you name it. It's just about creating a new file, pick the image size based on the template you want to edit, and start editing. For me, this is the best reason why I am a Stencil fan. Also, having access to Unplash images, it's easier to deploy my desired image without the need to download the image from Unsplash and add it there. No, everything is there, ready to produce what I need. As a non-designer, I've never needed Canva or Photoshop, after got Stencil.

As with most platforms that offer templates, you always want more. For a few social media platforms, their template options are still not enough. When I am mentioning template options, I am not talking about the file size, as I was talking on the things I like the most. On Stencil, we can find ready to deploy templates of Facebook ads, Pinterest pins, etc., where we just need to edit the image, the copy, and it's done. Those templates, for most cases, I end up not doing much with them because they are still too limited for what I need. I typically end up needing to do everything from scracth. But fortunately, it's easy to do it, so it is still a no brainer for me to use Stencil.

Marcius R.
Entrepreneur in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very simple and pretty addictive tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: One of the very first web-based image editing tool I've used, probably since 5 years ago. It's not a copy of something else, but it has it's pretty unique system, but not at all hard to figure out. Actually it's pretty intuitive to start using right away. Very simple usage as in adding an background image, a filter, some text and editing the colors. I prefer it over other more expensive and popular tools for a lot of use-cases. But mostly focuses on social media sharing and postings. I use it to add inspirational quotes to pictures and share on my twitter (I know, right?). In this regard the tool is pretty addictive because I manage to create a high amount of images in a relatively short amount of time. Recently acquired by NameCheap, which is interesting because I'm also using them, which might mean that it will integrate more and more with their tools and that it's here to stay.

The best thing about it, is it's simplicity. All you can do is just put an image, add some basic shapes, text, watermark and very basic style editing like filters, text color, shadows, transparency. There isn't much to do which really helps with time management. Just add the image and a text and it's done. Don't waste hours on end looking through different features to make things look worse. It's very intuitive to use. You won't get confused with this one, and it pretty sums it up for 80% of use-case for social-media postings. You have a great size-adjustment tool where the same image you've created gets resized based on what you want it for - instagram story or facebook cover? Of course, sometimes it's not that great output, but it beats having to redo it again on 10 different sizes. I see this tool mostly as a time management help tool that restricts you to do it simply, without deliberating for hours and then it resizes it for you with one click. It also has a great amount of photo selection from Unsplash which you can use for free and no hidden costs.

Obviously some of the Pros I've listed, might be Cons for some people - like being too simple, not many features, etc. Obviously I have certain use-cases for it that does the job great, but if I need something more complex I use other tools. The resize feature also doesn't always have the best output, based on all the elements in your composition.

Director de Carrera de Mercadotecnia y Comunicación in Mexiko

Great app for design but not enough pro

Kommentare: Easy creation of pictures, no need to install, double size when you export the picture and thousand and thousand of free pictures to use.

I like the most that you have millions of pictures to use for free. It's great to use with templates. Easy to use. You can export in different sizes and create your personal pictures perfectly sized for your social media networks.

I don't like that I can't group the pictures or select all layers at the same time. It's hard for me that they don't have it. To much time lost.

Antwort von Stencil

Thanks for the review. We're working on grouping, and fingers crossed we'll have that soon-enough. I know it's frustrating, so thanks for giving us a chance :)

Susan A.
Susan A.

My Go-to Online Image Creation Service

Kommentare: I found Stencil when it first started, and I bought it through App Sumo. It's been my longest running buy through the awesome offerings App Sumo brought to the market. Once again its ease of use and use interface is what and why I like it above others. I bought a year Canva subscription, and it was so scattered with things you could do - it lost my business because it was not simple and easy. I keep finding ways I can use Stencil in my business.

How easy the software is--very intuitive. No need to even watch a YouTube how to. I use it daily to size my images for PRWeb, social media platforms, online marketing, content marketing images. The template sizes are easy to select, and I can create my own custom sizes as needed for projects. The font selection is great and I like the sliding feature for the increasing and decreasing font size. It offers stock images and also icons and shapes. It's like a mini Canva and Adobe Illustrator for the non graphic designer and a lot more affordable. It saves all work, so I can go back in an edit a graphic to update an image or content. Download works easily and the image quality is fine. I highly recommend.

I would like to be able to highlight text in a block of copy--say one word in Bold or Italic. It will not allow me to do so. I'd also like to tighten or increase the ledding between the text lines and it does not have the capability. I'd like to be able to edit and produce video clips. Nice if they had a place where I could do product comps - drop a logo on a mug or shirt etc.

Chief Brand PR Strategist and Coach in USA

Easiest graphics ever!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Quick to get up and running for people with no technical experience. I've recommended it to hundreds of people, who also all love it.

There is a very short learning curve with this software, like, less than an hour to completely know everything you need to know. It's quick, easy, and keeps getting better.

This is a bare bones software for creating quick graphics. On one hand, it's great, no fuss. But, if you want to create other types of designs, aside from social media or blog graphics, like slides with movement, you'll need to use another software. Not really a con, just something to be aware of.

Andrew A.
Andrew A.
Founder in Kanada

Amazing Graphic Design Tool!

Kommentare: A great tool for anyone that needs to post to social media and wants to get a bit creative at the same time.

- Tons of features - Built-in branding to ensure your logo shows up in all graphics - Easy publishing to social media

- Adjusting the size of the canvas is much more difficult than it should be - Unable to post directly to Instagram

CEO in USA

Absolutely One Of The Best SaaS Tools I've Ever Purchased

Kommentare: Amazing tool, customer service. Again one of the best deals I've ever purchased.

It is extremely easy to use. It provides tons of value from templates to stock images, icons, and more this thing is a powerhouse.

I really don't have any cons. If I were to ask for something it would be a mobile app to use it on my phone.

Digital Marketing Systems Manager in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for quick and appealing web imagery

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When needing to ensure imagery fits the recommended specifications for different social media platforms, Stencil has been incredibly useful. The simplistic drag and drop functionality for background and foreground imagery is awesome as are the options for the branding of all images created.

The included stock imagery, icons and templates make image creation incredibly easy. Having the Quotes section is also a bonus when it comes to content suggestions for social media. Being able to upload your own assets (including fonts) is perfect for brand protection.

Although plentiful, the templates can often have a very familiar feel to them. I'm hoping there's more style variety to come with future template inclusions.

Piyush G.
Piyush G.
Co-Owner in Indien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good place to get copyright free photographs for your use

Kommentare: Amazingly helpful

There is a huge number of photographs in this, I just love the association of keywords with the photographs. It's amazingly huge. The database is too big and satisfies all the needs of the photographs so far. Maybe sometimes we need to be smart enough to be able to boggle heads for keywords but that is not a huge drawback.

Maybe more keywords can be associated with each pic

Jess L.
owner/creator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Stencil is so easy to use

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love that there's a bookmarklet type icon to add next to my browser for Stencil. Makes it easy to use and open for ideas on the fly.

I like that I can resize my image designs with a click

I wish I could copy text within the software

Debbie B.
Marketing Consultant in Israel

Why Stencil Gets My Highest Recommendation

Kommentare: I do a lot of social media work for my own sites and for clients. I'm not a graphic designer but I want my images to look professional and Stencil enables me to get the look I want quickly, easily and without a lot of experimenting. It just works the way it's supposed to, and it's become my go-to software for when I need a quick image to go with a social media post, or when I want to add a quote. I highly recommend it. Oh - and they're always adding features, so it's well-supported and it's definitely keeping pace with all my developing social media needs.

Stencil is software that makes it easy for me to create images for social media quickly and simply. No fussing around, no worrying about getting the size right. I love that I can search for royalty-free stock photos and backgrounds from within the platform, and that I can change fonts by hovering over each font and seeing, in real-time, what that font will look like in the image I'm working on. That's a huge time-saver. Plus it's simple to create an image and then change the size to any one of a number of standard sizes for LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and other social media sites. That's a huge time-saver, too, and it allows me to make sure my branding is consistent without a lot of effort. If I want, there's also a custom size option if I need it. There's a nifty preview option so I can see what the image will look like both on a desktop and on mobile. There are also lots of icons to choose from, and templates to make things even faster. Plus there's the ability, which I use all the time, to add my logo to each image. This is software that's very user-friendly. I use it every day. I can't say that about a lot of the software I've bought. This was worth every penny.

There's not a lot to dislike. I've found it a little bothersome that I can't do a transparent overlay or do frames easily when I want to, but that's a small thing compared to all the positives. Overall, the positives hugely outweigh the very minor negatives.

Roz F.
Digital Artist and Consultant in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Stencil Review - Stencil IS My Go-To Program of Choice for Creating Image Quotes and More...

Kommentare: I have ALWAYS had A VERY positive experience with the folks at Stencil. I was an early adopter, so I got to make suggestions, that WERE implemented. The biggest thrill is watching Stencil grow from the ground up. It was almost like giving birth and watching your child grow up! (ONLY I am NOT a Stencil employee, I AM ONLY a HAPPY CUSTOMER! ;) The folks at Stencil are VERY pleasant to deal with, ALWAYS get back to you in a timely manner, whether through email or social media. The software is easy and intuitive to work with. One does not have to be a rock scientist to work with Stencil, AND... You can whip up a bunch of images in a VERY short time! I WOULD AND DO recommend Stencil to anyone and everyone who will listen to me ;). I REALLY AM a great fan and avid user of Stencil! I have created multiple thousands of images via Stencil!

I've been using Stencil for years now, from before it was called Stencil. It started out as ShareAsImage. A while after I bought the program, it was rebranded and completely redone, to what you know now, as Stencil. As a Photoshop User, Stencil IS My Go-To program for creating image quotes, promotional content and more. I was even able to create eCards with it! Just a few features are: An abundant selection of royalty-free stock images and icons to make your creations unique to you. You have the ability to mix-and-match, as well as uploading your own images, textures and fonts, logos and branding images/graphics specific to you and your business/project! You can resize images, duplicate different elements, enlarge text, use transparency, rotate, etc. There is the ability to download your images, as well as post directly FROM Stencil to specific social networks! There are pre-sized image sizes for all the social networks, as well... you can create your own custom-sized images! OH... LET ME NOT FORGET the MULTIPLE levels of UNDO/REDO! OMG, when this was added it was like dying and going to *fix mistake/change your mind heaven!* ;) It's just pleasant to use. New features have been added via user suggestions. I have watched it grow and been the proud recipient of these upgraded features!

I wish I could select image elements and group them together. As far as I know, this is not a feature, at this time!

Lillie A.
Lillie A.
Freelance Writer and Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

I use it every day

Kommentare: I've rarely had any problems, but on a couple of occasions when I did, I got an immediate response and a prompt fix. Throughout the years, I have wished for various features (for example, the color picker) and perhaps even mentioned my wish in a survey. Later that feature has been added. I'm extremely happy with Stencil.

I've been with Stencil since it was Share as Image and have created thousands of images, mostly of Scripture verses. I was impressed when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically through the years. Stencil is very responsive--I've seldom had a problem, but when I have it's handled quickly and efficiently. There have been features I would really like to see, and they are added. The selection and quality of photos is amazing, even lots of Christian images, which are often hard to find on free stock image sites. I don't use a lot of icons, but when I do, I find a huge variety. I don't use Stencil templates, because most of my images are laid out in a similar format, so my latest image serves as a template for a new one. But those who have a need for templates will be happy with what is offered. I love the color picker feature, which makes it very easy to match the font or text background color to a color in the photo. Collections make it easy to find photos by subject or theme. I searched by keywords for themes I use frequently and saved the photos I liked in collections, so most of the time I simply go to a collection to find photos for my images. It's great being able to import Google fonts, although Stencil already has a nice selection of fonts. Although I'd rather not have to adjust each image for different social media, I'm glad that appropriate sizes are available, and I can even create custom sizes, which I have used for logos and postcards.

I'd like create one image, then have it automatically resized for all the different social media. I doubt that can be done because the creator has to determine how to fit the text and image when the photo is different sizes.

Carlos C.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stencil is One of my Go - Tool for Graphic Designs

Kommentare: With Stencil I create blog posts and pages with their images, along with doing it for clients. I don't get paid for me, but clients I limit them to 5 depending on their online assets, after that, I charge about 150 per image, and they are paying... Of course, they pay it, but they are allowed changes and sizes for 3 revisions and it's dead simple to do.

The ease of this software is awesome. Not only was I able to jump feet first to it, with little to no training, I was able to follow along their awesome blog to see changes that they provided. It is so easy to use, like, you can learn as you go, but they do show you how if you want. I started with quotes and then moved on from there... It's very easy to create an image, a cover or anything with their automatic resizing tools. You have the familiar sizes for almost anything...such as fb, twitter, linkedin and the like. Plus templates to make it as easy as possible. I was able to create high engagement content graphics for clients and it was deadly simple. They even have a custom size, where if you want a different size template, you can create it, save it and use it later on... I first used the software for me, but then I started with one client to create website content images for a client, also for ads, and video thumbnails for their videos...and it hasn't stopped there. The software will pay for itself as it has for me...I recommend this software to anyone that's creating images and designs for yourself or for your clients...the list is long, and you will be able to add your creative part to yourself once you see it in action.

Not that I dislike it, but it's my own fault to not learning how the extension works...with the extension you can capture images, but that's on me...it does work.

Mark F.
Founder in USA

I Use It Daily Because It's Easy To Use, Fast, And Versatile

I have been using this software for years (it was a lifetime one-time purchase then, but the current pricing looks to be very reasonable), when it used to be called ShareAsImage, and what I like about it is: 1. How easy it is to use. 2. It has enough features to be useful but not too many to be overwhelming. It's no Photoshop, but it's not meant to be - that's the whole point. 3. It's fast. 4. It saves your images for you to edit later or re-use. 5. The download and sharing options allow you plenty of options. 6. The built-in image search lets you find the perfect image for your needs - and when it doesn't you can easily upload your own images. 7. Even though it's easy to use, it supports layers like many more expensive options. 8. You can also search for quotations. 9. There are pre-defined templates you can edit if you want to go even quicker. 10. You can organize your saved images into collections to help you manage your creations more easily.

I'm really not sure there is anything I don't like about Stencil. If I absolutely had to mention something, I'd say that there are very occasional technical glitches where your image doesn't get saved, but this has happened so rarely it's hardly worth talking about.

Sónia C.
Freelancer in Portugal
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Stencil for iPad

I found Stencil to be a really easy way to be creative (and effective) without taking much effort on from the user part. You don’t need to have professional experience or be a graphic designer or an expert of some sort — it is as easy as 123!!! Just keep in mind your goal and you can easily adapt to your needs the 500+ Templates available. There’s also an enormous amount of beautiful royalty free stock photos (CC0/public domain) to get your social post a professional look in no time! Plus there’s also a whole bunch of graphics and icons available underneath the same license as the stock photos, which reminds me that Google Fonts is also included to help perfect your designs... If you’re running low on the creative side, why not get inspired by Stencil’s quotes library? Why complicate what is easy to achieve??? Plus you can also upload the logos needed to brand your design (if you need it) and next time you sign in those will still be there *kudos* and if you need you can also upload a specific font!!! Actually there’s a lot more to Stencil than meets the eye, including a favourite and collections option really useful if you like to keep yourself organised... and I could just go on and on... Aaaaand there’s even a free version which you can use to either "test drive" Stencil before upgrading or if the free version covers your needs, you can keep using the free option! I totally recommend Stencil!

However, if you are like me and can only work from an iPad, the technical part of it really needs to be addressed in order to make using Stencil a smooth and easy experience as if you’d be using it on your favourite browser from your pc, mac, laptop, etc...

Rachael woolley -.
Rachael woolley -.
Mindset and Health Coach in Norwegen

Brilliant Image Creation Tool

Kommentare: Being able to create beautiful customised social media pictures for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as Pinterest and YouTube. I am able to create a month's worth of posts in a short period of time. They have a wide range of templates and resource library to save a lot of time when creating images.

It is a very convenient software to create social media images in a short period of time. I am able to customise the images colours and upload my own fonts. The workspace canvas has a number of predefined sizes and I like that you can also define your own size of canvas. It is simple to change the canvas, for example, from an Instagram Post to a Pinterest Image using the same design. Able to upload your own images to use on Stencil and produce the images with your own uploaded logo. You can download the created images in PNG or JPEG options depending on the image designed.

It would be great if they had a background image transparency option and improved customisation options, considering it is difficult to re-size an image because it often shrinks too small or too big. Having more options for text size, available icons and icons for images. An easier way to resize the images for different social media platforms.

Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Producer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Use this every day....

Kommentare: Stencil makes it much easier to create social media images, a simple drop and drag system.

I've used this software since it was called "Share As" to create social media images. I like the feature that you can either upload your own photo or use their search function to find a royalty-free photo, they have a ton of different kinds of photos available, all different subjects.

Recently I've noticed that the images that are optimized for specific social media platforms don't always fit perfectly especially in the case of twitter. Facebook and instagram are always perfect though.

Team Leader in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for text-based graphics

Kommentare: As a browser-based tool, Stencil is ideal for those working regularly on a computer, which is where I spend most of my work time. It isn't the most feature-rich tool of its kind on the market, but it works well, includes a great number of assets, and expedites the creation of attention-grabbing graphics. I'm glad I was recently reminded of it and plan to be a regular user and promoter of it.

I very much appreciate the ease of use. Everything about this tool seems fairly intuitive. You have the flexibility of drawing from an extensive library of images, icons and templates to help jump-start your image creation, or you can upload custom images. The ability to store logos is a big plus for branding.

My two biggest wish list items are support for video clips (and/or animated GIFs) and better support for the type of creative designs you can get with a tool such as WordSwap. Either of these would have me using this tool much more regularly for my graphics needs. The addition of mobile apps would also be appreciated, though it may be possible to use Stencil in your mobiles's browser.

Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Owner in Südafrika

Stencil Review

Kommentare: My experience with Stencil software has been brilliant from the get go! I can't say enough good things about Stencil and just how much value it has added to my work! I am a daily Stencil user, and I also use various social media platforms to promote my artwork so I have therefore great use for using Stencil within my posts that I upload. Whenever I create a post for social media I am even able to add my company's logo right into the design which is a pretty nifty feature and this along with many other features sure has made my social media presence as a company owner a lot more interesting and much faster!

What I like most about using Stencil is that the software is so versatile and easy to use. I can create designs within Stencil or if I am pressed for time and I really need to load a photo quickly to my social media network of different platforms I can just use one of the thousands of alternative images and icons that Stencil has loaded on already! No need to create a design from scratch just use Stencil it's so simple! What I also really like to do with Stencil is I like to schedule some of my images for when I am asleep and queue them straight to Buffer to be loaded onto my social media accounts so that I may have a social media presence even when I am not awake!

What I like least about using Stencil software is that while it does work really well with Buffer software, it will only queue your images to be uploaded to social media provided that you are logged in to your Buffer account. If you are not logged in to Buffer as well your content will not upload when you are away from your laptop. Besides that small little detail that should always be considered I highly recommend Stencil software as a faster alternative to other photo editing software!

Ralph E.
Blogger/Graphic Designer/Marketer in Nigeria

You Can't Go Wrong With Stencil

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Designing with Stencil has been pretty great, and there isn't much to complain about. It makes designing on the go quite easy.

For creating web banners, social media posts, and basic graphic design, Stencil works amazingly well. The templates provided on the website are very nice and unique. I love to use Stencil when I need to create unique designs because the templates that you find on Stencil are not what you'll find flying around everywhere on the internet. This may be partly attributed to the fact that Stencil doesn't have a large user base when compared to some online graphic design tools that are its competitors. Apart from that, one other thing that any user is likely to fall in love with about Stencil is that the website is very responsive, both on desktop and mobile browsers. Although I prefer to design on a PC, it works well either way. Stencil gives room for flexibility when customizing any template that you are making use of. You can easily edit the elements in the template and fine-tune them till the template appears exactly how you want it. Although you can't compare the level of flexibility you will get in an online graphic design tool like Stencil with dedicated software like Coreldraw, Krita, or Illustrator, Stencil still gets the job done and it's simple to understand with an almost non-existent learning curve. Anybody can be a graphic designer with Stencil; trust me on that!

There's nothing that comes to mind that I would love to change about Stencil because it does what I need it to do when I have to create designs quickly.

Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stencil: Boost Your Marketing Dynamic

Kommentare: I like Stencil for what it is, it's a great piece of software to help turn artwork around quickly for client review

Stencil is great for making images on the fly, giving your marketing blog post that little bit of "extra" to make things more exciting and to drive clicks to your site. We use stencil a lot with our clients because it's an easy program for them to work with in the event they have edits – As I've stated before we work with a lot of startups and non-profits that don't have big budgets, so it's important to them that they have an opportunity to make edits on their own dime. Stencil lets them do this, and more.

The free version of Stencil is a bit limited, which I've often heard complaints about.

Marie R.
Main Squeeze in Taiwan
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Fast, Professional-looking Social Media Graphics creation & more!

Kommentare: Helps me make better, stunning graphics for myself and clients....FASTER!

I love that I can whip out cool and professional looking graphics super fast. I've used other graphics creation apps (both on my computer and browser-based ones), and Stencil is the one I now use over 90% of the time. Everything is very intuitive and Stencil is fast responding. Non-designers can use the built-in templates. As a designer, I like to be able to adjust and fine-tune many of the elements (fonts, size, colors, etc.), and Stencil provides just the right amount of control you need for fast social media post and banner creation. I use it to make Facebook, Instagram, Linked-In and website graphics all the time. Also, Stencil is always adding new and USEFUL features, so the developers are really putting effort into making it better all the time. I love it!!!

Hmm...well I wish I could add MORE than the 50 custom fonts allowed...but I understand there is a speed trade-off. Plus...in a sense, this is a positive because the fact that you CAN upload your own fonts is actually great!

Donald L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reasonably Priced, Easy To Use Photoshop-Like Software To Create Engaging Content!

I have used Stencil extensively for five plus years to create effective eye catching Facebook posts and ads. I particularly like the ability to produce professionally looking content without going to a graphic artist or ad agency, saving both time and expense! The Stencil software is both intuitive, flexible and easy to use. Stencil has an extensive library of stock images or you can easily download your own images to edit. There’s no software to download so you can use Stencil on any computer with your sign-in credentials. Stencil does not rest on its laurels but continues to improve its software and adds additional functionality. Unlike many other software, once you purchase Stencil, the company does not charge extra for any updates or new versions. Your subscription cost is grandfathered. Luckily, I was an early adopter and was able to purchase a lifetime subscription at a great price! Even at current pricing, Stencil is reasonably priced, plus a 7-day money back guarantee is offered. I highly recommend Stencil to small businesses, bloggers and ardent Facebook enthusiasts looking to easily and effectively create engaging content.

I note nothing that I like least about the Stencil software.

Ron elius S.
Ron elius S.
Direct Response Copywriter for the Food and Beverage Industry in Philippinen

Stencil is one of the most convenient ways to create your Graphic Design for Social Media.

Kommentare: Stencil was made for Personal Branding Enthusiasts like me, it's one of the best Software that I used on my Professional Experience when it comes to Good and Great Looking Graphic Design and Illustration.

I'll list the features that I so loved about Stencil, here we go. 1. Stencil's UX and UI is very Eye Pleasing! 2. You'll love how responsive the layout of their UX and UI. 3. It's easy to use! It's not Rocket Science to create a good-looking Images when you use Stencil. 4. Thousands of Great-Quality Photo and Images. 5. Have no idea what you'll create? Stencil got you covered with their great library of Done-For-You Templates. 6. Do you love quotes from famous people? Stencil have this great feature wherein you can browse hundreds of quotes from people you love and respect. 7. The Icons are of Great Quality! If you upgraded your plan, then, by all means, enjoy the thousand of Icons you can browse! 8. Stencil is not expensive compared to other Software for Graphic Design. If you love a fast and great looking design for your projects or proposals, Stencil is a right fit for your needs.

If you're tight on budget and you want to use Stencil for your Brand, you can use their Free Plan but I want to remind you that their Free Plan is limited to 10 Images per Month. But like I said, Stencil is not expensive, if you want to use the full power and complete features of Stencil, their Unlimited Plan will answer all your needs. What's more is that you can upload your favorite Fonts, Logo of your own and browse unlimited Templates, Photos, and Icons for what?.