Filtern nach:

Über GoodTime.io

GoodTime.io ist die erste Talent-Operations-Plattform, die die Interviewplanung intelligent automatisiert und das Training für Interviewer vereinfacht.

Erfahre mehr über GoodTime.io

William C.
Technical Recruiting and Operations Coordinator (Full-Time)
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Incredible product, wonderful team to partner with! "

Vorteile: The GoodTime team has been incredible to partner with in helping to roll out and customize the product. The product itself has drastically cut down scheduling time and has helped us consolidate various tracking processes into the tool. We can create email templates, interview panel templates for scheduling, and track interviewer calibration. It frees up time for our team members to be more high-touch in our candidate experience, and so we can focus our time on projects that improve efficiency and processes. It is customizable and has grown and evolved to meet our team's demand and needs. We've worked with various members of their team to create new features that meet the needs of our specific organization.

Nachteile: Currently, we are in need of more customizable reports, but this is something that the GoodTime team is working on!

Matt G.
Head of Recruiting
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Essential Recruiting Tools"

Kommentare: GoodTime is essential for my team every day. We cannot get rid of this tool as it's become integral to recruiting at ZeroCater.

Vorteile: I love that the tool is built for a purpose and executes on all levels. It's build for scheduling interviews and incorporates all aspects of this workflow. From panels, emails, on sites, video chats, etc. its very tailored for recruiting as opposed to generic scheduling tools. They've spent a ton of time improving features through customer feedback. They've increased their features and reduces clicks in their user flow. I love the effectiveness it gives my team and focus towards creating consistancy while reducing time.

Nachteile: I believe it's not as user intuitive as possible. There are still some workflows that seem foreign. Theirs the burden of setting up from scratch as well as onboarding new users. Perhaps this is since it's a unique toolset but the learning curve is a bit steep.

Morgan W.
Recruiting and operations Coordinator
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"Great support when needed, some of the functions would be better!"

Vorteile: Has made this part of my job that much easier! very efficient scheduling tool and pulls information together from Greenhouse which is nice. The support is always there as well whenever there is a bug.

Nachteile: Some of the functionality is frustrating. Very manual in some parts and bugs happen with the availability and scheduling aspect. I wish it was a bit more flexible with timezones, locations and that it was a bit more user friendly and worked a bit quicker.

Eli H.
Director of Recruiting
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"This product has changed the way we think about scheduling."

Kommentare: Huge time savings which leads to a reduction in the amount of folks I need to hire for my team. Also helps to eliminate interview fatigue and make shadowing easier.

Vorteile: Boolean-based automatic slate creation. Saves an enormous amount of time and helps to avoid interview fatigue. We've been able to standardize a lot of interview slates by encouraging hiring managers to think less about _who_ should interview, and more about _what types_ of interviews they should include. We then build out templates for each type of interview and can assign shadowers to help spin up new interviewers for the interview types quickly.

Nachteile: There's a learning cliff that takes a while to get over. This is mainly due to the complexity and power of the product. The UI can be confusing, and the order which you must set up new users, jobs, templates, and email templates is important. It only takes a little while to get past this, thankfully.

Angie F.
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2018

"GoodTime has lived up to its name! Scheduling has never been this seamless!"

Kommentare: GoodTime helps me so much in my day-to-day operations. I cannot imagine getting through my daily workload without it.

Vorteile: Scheduling manually used to result in many, many lost hours of labor for our team. After our integration with GoodTime, we were able to focus on creating a seamless candidate experience that clearly put our recruiting process a cut above the rest. GoodTime allows us to fully commit to a structured hiring process and develop a standardized way of scheduling each and every round of interviews we schedule. Also, the amazing customer service the GoodTime team has provided means we can continually improve our process and candidate experience.

Nachteile: As the software has become more complex, it has lost a bit of its intuitive structure. Now new people being trained on the software take a bit longer to ramp up than previous iterations of the software.

Dayna W.
Sr. Recruiter
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"Not the easiest to use (es without training) but once you're in there frequently it gets easier."

Kommentare: Increased work time and better efficiency at having both candidates and interviews attend their interviews (text messages, calendar entries, and email confirmations all help to keep people on track). This also helps me allocate more of my time towards other things.

Vorteile: It takes mundane and simple task and makes them highly efficient so I can move onto other time consuming tasks that require more focus and time due to calendar movement/accommodation.

Nachteile: Having to create all the templates and matching them to each job. In a startup, things change constantly (interview panels, interview structure, interview time lengths) and all I really need is for the calendar feature to find the best possible matches based on who I enter in and for how long the interview is. For phone interviews (especially recruiter phone screens) this tool helps move things along so much faster and so much more efficiently.

Shan K.
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Goodtime has allowed us to increase our workload and limit scheduling error for a better experience."

Kommentare: It has allowed us to increase our scheduling output without increasing the size of our team.

Vorteile: I love the tagging feature and how simple it is to search interviewers based on a few criteria. I also love that it sends out and updates all the interview invites at once!

Nachteile: It is difficult to "free flow" schedule. Having to use a template complicates things sometimes. It is also frustrating to be agile and work around scheduling issues that come up, IE adding a zoom last minute.

Sierra H.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Easy to use, convenient!"

Kommentare: Scheduling is super easy!

Vorteile: The ease for scheduling phone screens- it makes finding a convenient time for both parties as quick as 30 seconds.

Nachteile: Can't think of any huge issues I've had with it recently. Sometimes scheduling onsites is difficult, but that is more on the internal team's schedules.

Landan R.
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Absolutely Amazing"

Kommentare: Goodtime has saved so much time for our recruiting functions.

Vorteile: Goodtime is great! It allows me to focus more of my time on Recruiting and less on scheduling! Goodtime has been a game changer.

Nachteile: Goodtime is a newer concept and I think that the team is getting better and better at building a product that works perfectly for recruiting functions. It would be nice if they had some "How to videos, or Tutorials.

Alyxandra R.
Recruiter, University + G&A
201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"I love working with GoodTime. Their product is amazing and they have a great team!"

Kommentare: The ease of coordination and convenience of scheduling for both our team and our candidates.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and cuts down coordination time by 50%. It's extremely user-friendly and provides a great candidate/customer experience.

Nachteile: I wish it could integrate more with our ATS system and pull details from the job profile but I believe their team is trying to work on this as a product improvement.

Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"GoodTime definitely streamlines the scheduling process. Would definitely recommend this product!"

Kommentare: Save time and effort scheduling a high volume of candidates.

Vorteile: As someone who has never been a recruiting coordinator before October 2017, I believe this is a high quality product. I have never working in recruiting or the technology sector before and this software proved to be for the most part user friendly and efficient. Huge thumbs up to the customer support team as well as the co-founders who are happy to move forward features that are high impact. The whole team strives to know their customer and do their best to make sure the user experience is optimized.

Nachteile: With new features comes new challenges. I have noticed that modifying sessions takes 20+ seconds per modification. This is an entirely different experience. I hope that this gets resolved soon as it significantly slows my workflow down.

Nicol M.
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"AMAZING, Quick, User-friendly, time saver"

Kommentare: GoodTime saves me a lot of administrative work and time, support is great and works quickly to implement features we want. I would refer GoodTime to anyone

Vorteile: GoodTime makes my job as a recruiter so much easier, it cuts a lot of the back and forth between candidates when scheduling screens. GoodTime saves me so much time!

Nachteile: My only complaint is when scheduling across different time zones, GoodTime automatically sends in PST (where I am located) this sometimes confuses people in ET and CT time zones.

Amber C.
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Very positive! Support is very helpful and very responsive whenever I have issues or have feedback!"

Vorteile: Very helpful and helps save a lot of time with scheduling! I love that it sends calendar invites to candidates too.

Nachteile: Even though its helpful to schedule, it still doesn't read calendars as well as I do (since I know what can be moved and what can be skipped), so I spend a decent amount of time still scheduling on my own then putting the schedule into Goodtime. Lately, when I do this, Goodtime has been super slow to update the schedule, so I spend a lot of time waiting for goodtime to update the schedule before
I can save the schedule (it took me 25 mins to schedule an interview last week because of this issue).

Ilan E.
Head of Talent Operations
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2018

"The best solution for high volume scheduling that I've seen"

Vorteile: It automates a ton of the process associated with engaging and scheduling candidates. And it does so in a way that either maintains or improves the overall candidate experience.

Nachteile: Because it's so powerful and has so much functionality, it can has a lot of switches and levers, which can take some time getting trained on. But definitely worth the investment (of both time and money).

Boris F.
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"GoodTime has been incredibly valuable to us as a team especially as we have ramped up our volume"

Vorteile: Building templates and tagging interviewers and rooms automates the hardest part of scheduling. Conflicts are also very easy to resolve

Nachteile: Navigating the website could be easier and it would be really great if we could pull reports about what interviews happened in the previous week and what interviews are upcoming.

Erika T.
Head of Talent Acquisition
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"Lifesaver for Recruiting Coordinators"

Vorteile: The time savings provided throughout the candidate/hiring life cycle is amazing. Using the tool has allowed the team to schedule record breaking numbers of interviews.

Nachteile: Wish it had some of the Calendly functions.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Erica W.
Head of Recruiting

"Its been great!"

Vorteile: Really smooth for the candidate, much less back and forth than it was before for getting availability. Also nice that you can show pictures of our office and team. The customer service is excellent esp for such a small company.

Nachteile: Its just not entirely user friendly. Bit of a hassle to set up new roles, and lots and lots of templates all over to keep organized.

Senior Technical Recruiter
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2018

"Great tool to help automate scheduling "

Vorteile: Tagging system allows us to create dynamic lists to pull interviewers from in real time. This means no more excel spreadsheets to maintain with who is interviewing for what.

Nachteile: Any new software has a long list of features. Goodtime is great about building out high priority features for their customers.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"quick, responsive, easy to use"

Kommentare: It drastically cut down the time of scheduling

Vorteile: cutting down the time of scheduling, easy to find replacement for the interviewers who declined the interview

Nachteile: some features - such as assigning rooms, looking for additional interviewers - suggested interviewersit doesn't show if they are available

Katie M.
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2018

"Very easy to learn and use. Their support staff are always quick in their responses and helpful."

Kommentare: Speed, Automation

Vorteile: Goodtime is so easy to use. It automates so much of the tricky scheduling process into one, single program.

Nachteile: Some features require a few buttons that I imagine could be condensed into one. It also can take more time to load with interview options than preferred.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"Very easy to use and great support!"

Vorteile: I like how it saved a lot of time instead of me going back and forth with people on setting up time to chat.

Nachteile: The set up time of all of the templates (specifically for recruiting), it took a long time to set up each role, but then saved time on a daily basis.

Theresa M.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

"helps me move faster"

Vorteile: once templates are built out super fast and can easily duplicate old interview loops instead of creating new ones from scratch

Nachteile: rescheduling is a pain or editing interviews- ease of changes are pretty much the same if I had to re-schedule manually

Recruiting & Strategy Operations Program Manager
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"Our Coordinator team implemented GoodTime and has absolutely felt the positive effects of the tool. "

Vorteile: Our team has been impressed by how the software has evolved over the past year. We regularly see improvements and new features. It's clear the GoodTime team values and listens to user feedback.

Nachteile: There are a few nuances of our interview scheduling process that GoodTime is not currently able to accommodate. They've listened to our feedback and we're optimistic that over time this will be resolved.

Elizabeth R.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"This tool is very useful and has increased my scheduling efficiency, but still room for improvement"

Kommentare: - faster request availability
- looks more professional from a candidates perspective

Vorteile: This software improves the candidate experience- from their end, this looks very clean and is easy to use. From a schedulers perspective, I enjoy the ease in requesting availability.

Nachteile: I think this software can become more user friendly for the scheduler- a lot of updates could be made. For instance, making changes after an interview has been scheduled could be simplified, the dashboard could use updates. Also, navigating through the software could be a bit challenging sometimes.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Tyler Y.
Talent Acquisition
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2018

"Amazing Product, Amazing Team"

Kommentare: Saved me so much time in my role with scheduling, and helps us see the health of our pipeline in Lever because it integrates! No more manual bookings. Hello free time!

Vorteile: + The team is so easy to work with, they're friendly, always on top of things and really know how to bend over backwards for their clients to make the software work the way their clients need it to.
+ The platform is super easy to use, but has deeper features that you discover over time.

Nachteile: - The odd time it'll glitch or won't save properly, which can be troublesome, but all in all it's super reliable.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2018