Next Level Suite is the perfect CRM if you are looking for a CRM you will actually use!

Jerrad H.
Co Founder
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use. It is easy to navigate and configure to how you choose to operate in your business. I love the dialing feature with pre recorded voice mails. That makes it so much easier to call a list of clients.

Nachteile: The ability to customize landing pages and emails. The landing pages and emails are not bad, but if you are wanting to add a little more to your email, you will be limited. However the ability to add videos, images, and files to an email is super simple and an amazing feature that outweighs not being able to customize the look of the email or landing page.

von Next Level Suite an 2.8.2017

Jerrad we have great news for you. We launched a new email template and lead capture page editor. You are now able to customize your emails and lead capture pages just as you suggested and still are able to add the videos, images etc.

NLS is the backbone of my franchise sales operations. All my lead development process in one place.

Stefan S.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Marking automation with flexibility at a reasonable price.

Vorteile: Robust combination of call automation and email campaigns lets touch all my leads repeatedly and personally as often as I like. Always great to see a prospect contact me even months after my initial campaigns with no further involvement on my end.

Nachteile: Because I work for several clients I've had to adapt my use to get around program limitations. Would like to see improvements that support sub accounts within the same subscription.

Love it

Kimberly L.
CHC
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better time management

Vorteile: Easy to use, great having it all in one area. The organizational aspect is amazing, I love how you can add tags and create lists in a variety of areas. Geographical, industry, etc.

Nachteile: Not really mobile friendly, would love to have a photo capture, upload ability. I would love to be able to create our own Templates for frequently used campaigns.

Excellent use as a Customer Relationship Manager

Pam M.
Loan Officer
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of sending drip campaigns, setting tasks, and notes for follow up. Being able to set campaigns and forget them. Responses come back to my Outlook email address.

Nachteile: The inability to upload pictures to the contact. The inability to send a one-touch email to more than 50 contacts if there is a picture in the body of the email.

von Next Level Suite an 24.7.2017

If you go to My Account-->Advanced Features-->Turn on Contact Document you can add pictures or other documents to a contact record.

If you have something you'd like to "attach" and send to more than 50 people you can do so using the Smart Sender. Once an item is in Smart Sender you send it as a link. This will help it avoid being blocked by Spam Filters and firewalls. It will also allow you to see who clicks on the link and when. If you just want to add a picture to an email and not as an attachment you can upload an image in the email body. Click on the little Mountain like icon and it will allow you to upload a picture to the email.

Overall, Next Level Suite is a smooth & simple CRM that packs a few powerful features.

Staci C.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Smooth CRM with some powerful features.

Vorteile: NextCall is a component of the higher package of the software and it is a great tool. The smart sender and smartpacks which allow you to attach files and track the opening of the files is also fantastic.

Nachteile: Unable to do some things on mobile browser and no app. Cannot create emails on mobile browser. Also wish that the landing pages had more options and variations especially the ability to use utilize any customer colors in their design.

Great! It has been an awesome tool for our business.

Bewertet am 22.7.2017
Joshua S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Very effective, once setup, creates awareness with ease! This has been a huge boost in our communications within our nutrition business.

Nachteile: Would not really call it a CON. But it takes a little while to learn, but this is no different with any email platform. Very easy to use once learned.

I use it daily and the lead capture page linked to a drip campaign is a huge help to me.

Lisa H.
Regional Operations Manager
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It saves me time.

Vorteile: It is a great tool to manage communications with visitors, prospects and members and to also have the ability to see who is opening my e-mails.

Nachteile: No help options that provide descriptions for understanding the given options or implications of your choice.

I love NLS. It has my managing my contacts and clients super easy.

Timothy J.
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: More time to concentrate on other things, because my contacts are organized.

Vorteile: Emailing and monitoring campaigns. Being able to view all my clients and know what stage of our process they are in.

Nachteile: Can't send an email attachment to more than 50 contacts at a time. We like to send out a quarterly newsletter and have to break it up as we send it.

von Next Level Suite an 24.7.2017

If you use Smart Sender and upload your newsletter there then you can send it to as many people as you'd like at once. This will also give you more stats on open rates, being able to see who clicks the link and actually views what you send even if it is 3 months later. This will also help improve deliverability as it is a link instead of an attachment which is more likely to be blocked by spam filters and firewalls. This is why we have the 50 recipient limit on attachments, because we want your emails delivered.

Wonderful system

Ed L.
REP

Vorteile: Easy to use, we are able to share content and work with our team as to progress. Love the lead capture pages and the fact that the system is growing and being developed consistently.

Nachteile: Slight learning curve. That is all that I feeling i need to express. Once I got used to the system it became a part of my business.

This has helped to bring organization to my contacts and eased my communication.

Danielle G.
AdvoCare Independent Distributor

Vorteile: The amount of detail that I can keep for each contact. I like the notes feature and the customized fields.

Nachteile: The lag time when sending an email can be frustrating sometimes to wait for the options to load before I can do anything.

Awesome!

Gail P.
Real Estate Professional
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Efficiency in my business!

Vorteile: The ability to customize for my business is why I changed to Next Level Suites from the top rated one for a real estate business that I was previously using. This has it ALL and then some! The auto-dialer is the cherry on top!

Nachteile: Haven't found a real negative yet. On a future upgrade, I would like the ability to search names just using a few letters, instead of having to put in the whole name.

von Next Level Suite an 24.7.2017

In the quick search you can change it from exact to starts with, ends with, or contains. That will allow you to search any of the fields using that criteria like you are suggesting in your Cons.

Able to customize to fit my needs.

Brian S.
Realtor

Vorteile: I enjoy the Customization the most. Also the email campaigns. And the customer service. And the automation through lead capture pages.

Nachteile: The lack of cetain functionality. Like identifying number of selected records. Also, limited email template options

Great tool for all business people and enrepreneurs

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Sona L.
Stress Management Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Time saving features

Vorteile: I don't need to install anything, very expandable and able to accommodate multiple businesses, if an individual runs more than one.

Nachteile: If there was a way to scan business cards, instead of entering them all manually, that would be great. Also, the address feature that automagically searches the address for you upon typing is great, but I accurate for international searches. Also filling out the country every time...if we could initially pre-set a default country, that would be lovely. Unless there is a,way, and I just missed it. Minor detail, though.

Simple to learn and use with great customer support.

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Adam B.

Kommentare: Data and marketing capability

Vorteile: It is a software program that is to easy to navigate after little training. This has been really good for me because of the customer support.

Nachteile: Could this be set up to pull data from my phone and other platforms without having to double key it? Example: I get job over the phone and enter homeowners info into the google calendar...nls reads that entry and pulls it to nls to then be approved to be entered as new contact...?

Love it!

Lynn W.

Vorteile: Keeps me connected to my clients. Ease of operation. One place to go for campaigns, schedule, etc.

Nachteile: I can't really think of anything. I know that it has helped me with keeping on top of my business!!

I only use Next Level Suite for emailing my networking groups. It works good for me.

Nancy S.
Sucess coach

Vorteile: When I send an email blast it goes out to all the members. It offers many features for collecting information from your customers.

Nachteile: I would like to see more opportunities for me to email more than the members.
If I want to add a person to the email, I would like to do that.

von Next Level Suite an 24.7.2017

You are set up as part of a Networked Enterprise account. With this you are part of a team so you cannot add additional contacts outside of the network unless the account holder adds them. If you "owned" the account or had your own account there are no limits on being able to add contacts.

VAST functionality, especially for the price!

Michael W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Customer management database, ongoing communication with customers, capability to hold online classes.

Vorteile: Next Level Suite has so much function to reach my target audience in many ways, especially for the low investment.

Nachteile: Learning some of the functions required individual help to begin using, but the support team is great.

I LOVE Next Level Suite!

Elizabeth C.
Regional Operations Manager

Vorteile: I am amazed at the number of options available to me all in one CRM. This can do everything I want it to do, all in one place. By combining everything into one CRM, not only do I save money, but I have a complete record of all the contacts I've made with my customers. Brilliant.

Nachteile: Not everything is intuitive. There is a learning curve, but that's true of every system. There has been some trial and error as I've learned the system.

Best interactive system I've used

Rohin S.
CEO/ Chiropractor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeping up with clients away from the office and allowing them to keep up with me.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Available options to do more than just email. As my business grows, so can this software grow with so I can keep in touch with my clients.

Nachteile: The effort it took at first to get client information into the software so I could use it; just had a lot of clients to put in there. The actual entering them in part is easy.

Used software for several months, find it to not be user friendly which may cause Members not to use

Bewertet am 22.7.2017
Renee D.
Outsourced Adminstrator/ROM NY & Westren CT Region
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having my templates ready to use, keeping track on my contact base.

Vorteile: The tools that are offered, training videos to understand programs, able to keep notes on contacts, activities status.

Nachteile: Templates not easy to design, can not write next to images , does not allow to organize/group templates, a lot of steps needed to complete simply tasks.

The lead capture feature and ability to automatically send emails is priceless!

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Rhett H.
Health & Success Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: More members in my groups

Vorteile: Easy and automated! My leads respond and continue to go through the process given to the next step of our recruiting process.

Nachteile: Someone else set it up for me, so idk how I could've done it. I'm a user on a team who has already set it up. I'd like to see if it's something I could've done for my primary business. However I think they already have something similar.

So far I enjoy using NLS. I still have a lot to learn.

Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Andrea P.
Monat Market Partner
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm hoping my business will increase. I'm new with this and it's just going to get better.

Vorteile: Send out mass professional looking emails. The training support, the staff, are very helpful and patient with me.

Nachteile: It's me and my technical disability that slows me down. I have a lot to learn and I know it will take me a while to understand it all.

It's an easy process, I am awful at software so I like that it's easy to use.

Liza H.
Distributor
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy to use

Vorteile: Ease of use, set up. I like being able to add my contacts and I love the drip campaigns. It makes staying in front of clients easy.

Nachteile: Cost might be too much monthly for our budget. The email system was different before and has recently changed, a change made by the team I'm on, not next level.

I find it pretty difficult to learn and use.

Tammy M.
success coach

Vorteile: I love the features... if they were just a bit more user friendly:) The idea of having all the contacts easily accessible and pre written campaigns to send out is brilliant!

Nachteile: I needed to get "lessons" to understand it. Usually I can figure things out more quickly. It's a bit laborious.

Overall experience has been fairly positive. Found the Flash aspect for the webinar to a setback.

Matthew M.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Organization abilities
Customization opportunities

Vorteile: Ability to customize lists, create custom emails. I also liked the ranking feature and ability to see if an email had been opened.

Nachteile: The Flash component of the webinars didn't mesh with my Mac. Additionally, I wish that the webinars weren't just sharing the computer screen.