Podium

Podium Bewertungen

von Podium

Get it and rethink any department you think could use it

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Jordan B.
Vice President
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We absolutely love the podium product. We receive great reviews, and are able to get in touch with clients that simply stop communicating any other way - especially our past due clients.

Vorteile: It makes collections, review solicitations, and even internal communications much easier than any alternative I've found.

Nachteile: Some members of the sales team are more intense than they need to be and follow up beyond the intrusive level.

Podium: The Best Out There

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Maggie W.
Communications Specialist
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Podium is a fantastic product and they’re doing it right. They make everything easy and make sure you understand all you can do with their software.

Vorteile: Podium is the best review software I’ve come across. They make it so easy to request, monitor and respond to reviews. We have it set up for review requests for texts and for Facebook reviews to come through. It helps keep reviews in one place and track. They also have the greatest customer service and are incredibly helpful.

Nachteile: Something I would like the least is the amount of time it has taken for us to set up a new branch. It’s been a week or two yet we’re having minor issues. It would be a major issue if our reps weren’t nice but they make it easy and we know they’re doing everything they can.

Good product, poor execution

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Katie R.
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I liked the concept of the product, and it did gain us a good number of reviews. But it was not worth keeping long-term without product enhancements and better customer support.

Vorteile: I like the automated features in this software, though it was slightly oversold. But it does automatically contact customers via text after their service/purchase to ask them to leave us a review. We could choose which site(s) to direct them to.

Nachteile: Customer service was not as good as it could've been. High turnover of employees, lack of communication, and then the refusal to upgrade or help out with different tasks such as splitting up customer feeds so we could direct service customers to a different review platform than the one we had set up.

Excellent chat software with review integration

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Sales and Finance Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Podium allows us to connect with shoppers as they are browsing the site to answer questions immediately and secure more deals.

Vorteile: The review integration with facebook and google is excellent. We are able to send review invitations via text and respond to them within the app. We can also assign them to the various salespeople who actually worked the deal so they can respond accordingly. We also have podium on our homepage to engage with browsing customers and answer any questions they may have.

Nachteile: It doesn't integrate with some of our third party advertising sources like other options do. Sometimes there are glitches with the software and messages do not send properly.

Great until you want to cancel it!

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Jerry M.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The experience was good but so far overshadowed by their lack of letting us cancel with proper notice that the entire experience is lost. Like an amazing meal with a crap server. All you remember was the final service and it is horrible.

Vorteile: Mostly worked well and had pretty good interface with website for chat as well

Nachteile: Tried to cancel this and was not allowed. Went through all kinds of hoops including a mandatory "screen share" by our account rep trying to keep us which made it worse. You CANNOT call or write in and cancel ever! They have their methods and basically won't let you out of a contract. We canceled ours finally after the screen share, the hard close from two different people to keep paying and then still got billed since they had our credit card. I would never recommend such a company. I have NEVER heard of someone NOT taking written notice well in advance to close a monthly contract. We did finally get it resolved to only pay an additional 9 days past when we asked for it to be closed, but its 9 days of our money. One of the poorest experiences i have had in 32 years of the retail business trying to cancel something. Mandatory screen share and hard sell to stay - Simply unbelievable

Generate Positive Reviews & Sales

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Julie C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: After a bit of a learning curve by the team, the software is working well to generate reviews on Google and sales from the webchat feature.  Having all messages in one place is really handy. Also folks can text the store instead of call. Customers like getting texts when there car is ready as opposed to a call too. The Sales team is a bit relentless, but I appreciated it in the end to help get it rolling. The support chat has been helpful as well.

Vorteile: All messages from social media, Google and the webchat come into one inbox, and can be easily handled by the sales team and review requests can be automatically generated.

Nachteile: Integration for automated reviews had a hiccup for one of the locations that took some time to correct. Also, sometimes the request texts are duplicated.

Helps you get Reviews

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Holly L.
Internet Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend this app for companies who are struggling to get some good reviews about your company. This certainly will help.

Vorteile: I like how you can send a text message to a customer on a different number to get them to write a review. Also that you can track which employees are asking for reviews from customers.

Nachteile: I didn’t really like the price. It is not an intense app for the price to be so high. Wish there were also more review platforms for customers to write their reviews.

User friendly

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Julie J.
Customer Service Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a very user friendly experience to maneuver around and get info shared between us and our customers.

Vorteile: The ease of sending and receiving information to and from our customer base has been a great tool for me.

Nachteile: Have not really come across any issues in using Podium for the purposes we currently utilize it for.

New User But Happy So Far

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Carrie G.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our guests seem happy with having this option! It's easy to use and makes responding to inquiries much quicker.

Vorteile: Our calls with general questions have drastically dropped once we began using Podium. We prefer people to message and/or email with questions and concerns and Podium definitely helps with that! I love that it streamlines all our messages and we can reply to everything right from Podium.

Nachteile: I'm still in the learning phase but no complaints so far. I don't particularly care for the Leader board but I can see how it may be useful for other organization for incentives.

Great software to solicit review and contact customers

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Kurtis A.
Internet Director
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Extremely easy to login to desktop or mobile for individual users and either have a conversation or solicit reviews

Nachteile: Sometimes redundant if you already have texting capabilities through your crm etc as well as a review solicitation process

Tracking Reviews Can Be Easy

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Gjenes B.
Marketing Specialist
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to easily track and report the teams stats on sending/collecting reviews. Easy platform for our team and our customers.

Vorteile: What I like most about Podium is the ability to add each representative so that they can send out invites to the customers they speak to. I like this feature because as a Marketing Specialist, I'm not on the phone with customers - they are. They can easily plug in their phone number or email address and the customer will receive the invite! They simply click the link and leave us a review. It makes it easy for not just the team, but the customers as well. That is very important to us.

Nachteile: The inability to get access ALL analytical results on the dashboard. You get some of the info, but in order to look at everything, I have to generate different reports from the platform and look at it in a spreadsheet. This is probably the most annoying and inconvenient part of using this platform. It has the ability to filter and look at stats for some things and other things, its not there.

Fantastic for Growing Online Reputation

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Baylee M.
Social Media Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has helped us immensely with capturing reviews as customers are leaving the store with their experience fresh in their minds!

Vorteile: In addition to being extremely easy to use and straightforward from a backend and frontend standpoint, this software is such an easy way to grow and manage our online reputation. I love that all I have to do (once my campaign is set up) is enter a phone number and hit "send"! It's way easier than asking our customers to leave reviews, and most of them actually do it.

Nachteile: There wasn't much that I didn't like about the software. The only thing worth mentioning is there are a few creative limitations when setting up your campaign. However, nothing that a few tweaks couldn't fix!

Awesome!

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Megan M.
Dental Hygienist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoyed using Podium! It was very beneficial for our office needs

Vorteile: It was user friendly and targeted a different type of customer/patient. Texting is the new way of contacting or communicating with other people and responses were quicker and more accurate.

Nachteile: The program was easy to use but it was hard to pinpoint exact lists when need be

A user-to-customer messaging platform for reviews that's hooked in with Google

Bewertet am 1.4.2018
Web Content Manager
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None

Vorteile: Direct Google integration is definitely the biggest pro here. They also are focused on having staff message customers directly for reviews one-on-one. It won't work for everyone, just depends on the business model.

Nachteile: Very limited functionality and visibility into your account. Right now, it's basically just a review solicitation platform via messaging and email. It's efficient at getting star ratings and reviews, but that's about it. If you're looking for surveys, look elsewhere. Also, when I was a customer, they didn't even have NPS Score. That's pretty basic. Reporting is very limited and it's hard to get an overview of your total account, only individual locations. Customization is little to none for both the dashboard and the actual campaigns. Oh, and it's crazy expensive. You're basically paying for the direct Google integration. Which is super nice and important, but still. I also had a very negative experience that was unique to me. I had very specific contract conditions that were not met and it was a very difficult and painful process to get rectified. I felt very misled by the company and lost any trust I had in them. It was very disappointing.

Podium is a fool-proof way to monitor online reviews

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Lisa M.
Vice President
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've used Podium to quickly raise our client's Google review rating in just a short period- in less than 3 months, we've increased 1.2 stars and because responding to reviews is so easy, we've developed deeper relationships with reviewers with our responses.

Vorteile: Probably the best thing about Podium are the SMS text feature that sends an easy to use FB or Google review link directly to a potential reviewer. The link eliminates any guesswork of confusion about how to leave a review which, for the clients we're using it for, would definitely hinder their customers from providing review. Additionally, the email notifications that inform any time a review is left is hugely beneficial because reviews never fall of your radar and because it's so so easy to respond directly to reviews within the Podium platform, it's simple and quick to just pop into the review and respond to it as soon as you're notified! Another thing I love is that Podium is constantly adding features and functionality, like the ability to now respond directly to FB reviews from the platform in addition to Google reviews.

Nachteile: It can be a little glitchy- for instance, for the past two weeks the Reply button within each Google review wasn't working so I had to reply to reviews directly from google.com/business. I will say however that the live chat customer service option is awesome and both times I've used it, my problems were immediately resolved and the support team was super helpful

Gives options to customers for places to write a review

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Jennifer G.
Marketing
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We used Podium through another company that we signed up with. We were able to easily text with customers and as for a review through this system. Our company is strong with customer reviews so it was an easier way to ask for one and the customer could access whichever review site they felt most comfortable with right from their phone.

Nachteile: Some customers complain about leaving a Google review because they don't remember their Google login. This company helps with those customers because it gives them links to other review sites if they don't want to leave a Google review. Nothing in particular that I do not like about this product.

It works great!

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Rick K.
Certified Mobility Consultant
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am at a new company and I suggest they use it too.

Vorteile: People don't always have a gmail account. It made them jump through hoops to do a review elsewhere. People became cautious and leave the site.

Nachteile: Nothing. I really did like using it. It was a great reminder to customers to do a review. It required almost immediate follow though.

Incredible customer interaction for fast authentic reviews from the social media sites that I choose

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Karla D.
Customer Relations Manager

Vorteile: Up to the minute reviews that I can respond to on one platform
The Leader Board is terrific to help build a fun and competitive arena between our sales force
Our sales people like the app and reading what their customers say about them
Once set up to my liking it's fast and easy to follow and allows our entire store to work towards
different goals for obtaining authentic reviews from happy customers.
The Podium staff is amazing, on top of it, creative, helpful, knowledgeable, and always happy to help with enthusiasm. They always respond quickly to any questions.
Our customers respond well and fast once they receive the invite
I can immediately respond or resolve customer needs when they come through the messenger

Nachteile: That Yelp won't allow Podium to link up - which is actually Yelp's fault
That the yelps take a couple days to show up on my reviews list
That my responses to DealerRater reviews don't show up on Podium

Highly Recommend Podium

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Retail Sales
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great service that has allowed us to get many reviews when we found it hard to get them. The service is straightforward and easy to use and customers seem to like it too. They are always updating their website and makes things easier to use. If you want more reviews then use Podium!!!

Nachteile: I have not found anything that I do not like about this product. The only thing that could be better would be if they could offer a link to yelp.

my assessment for podium

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Rebecca P.
Sales
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that I can communicate one on one with all of my customers and potential customers.

Nachteile: I dislike very much that the software does not recognize all cellphone devices. some of my customers click on the link provided but it wont let them access the link or sometimes I will send the podium link and the customer only recieves part of the message and not the link so I end up having to redirect customer to go to a different site to post a review and that defeats the purpose of using podium if customer has to be redirected. they get fruserated by that point and I lose a review.

Loving Podium for the reviews!

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
General Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love Podium and find a ton of value in using it to drive positive reviews.

Vorteile: How it has helped us drive tons of positive reviews to our online profiles while also capturing negative feedback so we can act on it quickly and make things right. It integrates with Service Titan which is also wonderful.

Nachteile: Reporting is spread across their site in a confusing manner until you get used to it.

Stellar

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Joy T.

Vorteile: It does what it says it will do. Our reviews have more than tripled over the past year of working with Podium. The platform allows an easy conversation with our customers and an easy way for them to tell the world what they think about our service. Because it is easy for our customers to follow through with the review, a high number of the requests result in reviews.

Love Podium !

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Madison W.
Sales Associate
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love podium. I think it brings a lot of business to our company & easy for the customer to get ahold of us/ ask us questions without calling us or driving in first. I think it has many benefits as far as texting customers & getting reviews ect.

Nachteile: Notifications don’t always come through and it leaves the customer waiting awhile until we find it.

Instant Messaging made easy

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Jasmin W.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it has been great. The set-up was fairly fast and painless. The rep that explained to us what the program was did a great job.

Vorteile: We signed up for Podium and it made messaging our patients super fast and easy. Any patients that have information that needs to be updated they can simply text us the information or a picture. Once we hit send, the patient receives it on the phone.

Nachteile: At first the web log-in from a computer was limited to not sending images. Now you can send and receive images.

Amazing

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Stacey B.
Social Media & Communication Strategist

Vorteile: Podium is a top-notch company and I am so glad our company uses them. Their staff is outstanding and responds quickly and eagerly any time we have questions.