Über Podium

Führende Reputationsmanagementsoftware, mit der du die Kontrolle über deine Online-Reputation übernehmen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Podium

I was very pleased with the results after the first couple months. It easily integrated with our point of sale system and ALL of our staff used the link to request feedback from our customers.

Inability to interface with Facebook for payments.

Bewertungen zu Podium

3,9

Podium hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 501 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Podium bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
VP of Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it but don't always love paying for it!

Kommentare: Overall, it's really good. I'm a big fan of feeling valued as a customer, and I don't feel valued, I feel like a number. I rarely get check-ins from the company. On top of that, I think the ability to get reviews could be a little better. Our customers just don't really react when we ask them for the review. They are always willing, but then seem to have some difficulty completing the process.

The ease of use is great, I love taking the conversation from the website to texting, and it's great for that. It also makes it pretty easy to request reviews, and so that is great.

It feels really expensive to me. At this point I might be able to get similar functionality for significantly less money, but nonetheless, because we've made the investment in it and trained our team on it, I selfishly don't want to have to deplore another program and do another batch of training.

H David
Installed Sales Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wish we never left!

Kommentare: We previously used Podium and we switched to a less expensive option. Well, you get what you pay for. Podium is a far better product. Reviews increase, we get paid faster using card readers or text to pay. Excellent customer service!

Podium works so well. Easy to communicate with customers, request reviews and get payments either at the jobsite or from the office.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.

Andy
President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You cannot export your own date. Missing features.

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I do not like much about Podium. The processing rates were pretty good.

You cannot export your data. There are features missing from the software that are sold on the site and discussed in their support videos/tutorials. These are important for teams. This has been an awful experience. The product does not do what it says it will do. When I decided to cancel, they gave me the run-around. It took over three months for them to release my phone number ($1800), and now they are saying that I "automatically" signed up for an additional year. I would recommend that you find a better, more user-friendly solution. They are out there. Shame on you Podium.

Jeffrey
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Podium helped moved us from 4.1 stars to 4.5 (Google)

Easy to use and responsive - Podium made it easy for me to be personally responsive in our customer experience management.

I found a competing product that uses single initial qualifying query to help screen potential problems and allowing me to respond and mitigate prior to the push to review - this is a more effective and compliant approach. Podium made the invite and it the negative review posted even before I had the opportunity to mitigate.

Podium--Reliable and Easy to Use

Kommentare: As explained, I have been a Podium customer for quite a while. My company actually dropped Podium for a hot minute and used a program called Swell. The employees and I complained so much about the glitch issues of Swell that our company returned to Podium. That's not to say Podium is "glitch-free," but it far outways the issues we had with Swell. I will note that something has changed with Podium's customer service. When I first began using Podium, the customer service chats almost felt like you were talking to a friendly developer, eager to help. Now the customer service help feels like I'm chatting with overworked, underpaid, and uninterested grumpy teenagers.

Podium is incredibly user-friendly. Our store has a wide range of computer knowledge--from advanced to those who struggle to find the back button. Podium has been a good fit for all levels.

I'm not a fan of pulling the photos from my photo album or seeing that the pictures I take through the app are stored in my phone's photo album. I take many photos of products for customers and am very busy, so I often forget that they are there. I've used Podium for so long that when I look back at my years of personal photos I still find a picture of some random product that I forgot to delete.

Alejandro
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Number kidnapped

1,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Sad. They took our number under contract and wont let go of it. Until contract finishes even after telling them it sucks.

The only thing is that you can reply to reviews easy. But for a cost.

Phone service is just horrble dont reccomend them.

Peter
Innovation + Communication Officer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Just send us a text! - Podium brings texting to business

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great! The software is easy to use and easy to set up. They assign you a customer success agent and take you through about 12 weeks of training and check-ins to make sure you're good to go. We have loved it and recommend it all the time.

I love how Podium allows teams of employees from different departments to work together to answer customer questions and requests. One beautiful thing is they were able to port our regular phone number and turn it into a text-able number. So our landline number that all of our customers are familiar with has now become a texting number as well. We're able to tell our customers those beautiful words: "Just send us a text."

The only downside I see in Podium is the search feature. It is actually astounding how bad it is. You would think in this day and age a basic keyword search feature would be pretty standard. Not so in Podium. The only way to look up old conversations is remembering the name of the person you were chatting with. I'm honestly dismayed by it.

Tiffany
Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you aren't using Podium, what are you waiting for?

Kommentare: The podium has been instrumental in the overall growth of our company. From google reviews to sales, to collections, Podium has been part of the experience every step of the way. Also as we were growing Podium was also growing and their innovations consistently kept the fire in us to push ourselves beyond our own limits and become the paperless, and digital company that we are today :)

What I like most about Podium is its ease of not only use but training anybody new. We are a growing company hiring annually now more and more and Podium is by far the easiest trained software that we use. It's not only self-efficient but training is clean, straight-forward, and it's beyond user-friendly.

There are at this stage in the game a lot of add on's that you can certainly do with Podium. It goes from a very low cost to mid-range cost quickly as you realize you really do need and want all the bells and whistles that Podium can offer. It's not so much that it is a negative, but it does become a challenge sometimes when having to pitch a wonderful new feature of Podium to your decision-makers when the words "and it cost ---- extra" comes into play.

Kaitlin
Social Media Analyst in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All In One Place!

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed using Podium and feel that it has been well worth the investment. We have looked at other forms of software that are similar but we continue to feel confident in Podium because of the variety of services that they offer. It has been awesome that our young tech savvy employees are comfortable with this software but that it is easy enough for our older employees to use as well. I am sure that we will continue to use podium for years to come!

I love that all of our messaging either from different social media sites or from our own website comes to one location! It is really nice that all of our employees have access to this site and because of that, we are able to reply very quickly to messages that come in. I also like that our reviews show up here and we are able to respond to them through the Podium platform rather than needing to go to Google, Facebook, Yelp etc. to find the reviews.

I wish that somehow we were able to consolidate the review notifications so that if we invite someone to review us on google and they write a review, we don't get two separate messages/notifications about it.

Gregg
Gregg
Marketing in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Podium Rocks & The Product Works

Kommentare: They are amazing and I am looking forward to see where the product will go in the future.

It is easy to use, easy to train people, and it works to get customer reviews in the right place on the internet. Google reviews are king and the Podium works great with Google Reviews.

The customer support could be better and more knowledgeable. The company is growing fast and they have a lot of new people who do not know the product.

Erik
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"We wish we could do more to help, but this really is as far as we can go."

Kommentare: Podium will use that 1-yr agreement you sign against you no matter how many issues you have with their services. They will ignore you, say they've cancelled services with the same template email over and over again, and yet your credit card will still be charged each month. We hope that everyone takes pause when signing that 1-year contract with Podium. We wish we had taken pause before signing up.

When the software works, it really is a nice system. Our issue is that the software never worked. My employees had consistent issues with messages not showing up in the inbox or not receiving notifications when new messages came in. I myself did not receive a single notification for a new message for over a month, and it was still not fixed by the time we finally decided we had enough and switched to another system. I also had to reach out to them weekly to see if my issues have been figured out because they will never reach back out to you about the issues you're having.

Trying to cancel with Podium is the worst experience we've ever had with a company. My partner had to pretend to be a new client prospect to get Podium to help us because they will dodge and outright ignore correspondences about cancelling service. They've admitted their issues, told us they are letting us out of the 1-yr contract, yet they are still charging our credit card each month. We have finally had to take the issue up with our credit card company.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality platform, but with a cost

Kommentare: Quality of platform was good, level of customer service / support was good, although somewhat scattered . There were few issues with the functionality of the platform, but it did take a bit to get answers at times and it also felt like once we started to question the cost of the platform that there was a certain assumption were going to be gone, rather than presenting a collaborative environment to look at creating a package that would keep us on board.

The platform works well and there are some specific features that others do not have employed, such as the ability for the platform to identify landlines in advance when attempting to initiate SMS messaging, whereas others simply allow the message to go out and you wait for the failure..

The least desirable component of this platform is cost, especially if you happen to be looking at it as a platform to deploy for use with multiple locations. We were a 2 store implementation, so higher cost, but not large enough for volume pricing leverage. the interface for synchronizing contact database information was not overly straightforward.

Brittney
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything in one place

Kommentare: Have had a great experience. Set up and add-ons are easy. Easy to use.

One place, multiple platforms combine. Appointment Center Reps do not need to check multiple dashboards, log in to multiple sites. It is all very transparent who sent what, saw what, etc. There are sites that are cheaper but we like the simplicity of this one. We can text customers and employee, create templates for consistent messaging, request reviews, NPS, all in one place. We know there are additional products available such as payments on Podium that we choose not to use. There is more that can be done with it than we need.

It is not the cheapest platform for what we are doing but it is comfortable and does a great job. Would be interested to see group, mass messaging, and schedule messaging.

Steve
Sales Manager in USA
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Connectivity at its finest...

Kommentare: Podium has really enhanced our online presence with customers. They're seemingly more willing to send a text-based message as opposed to calling. With the current COVID-climate, we've really seen an increase in messages forwarded via this service. It also allows our associates to more easily stay in touch with their clients, even if they're out-of-the-office.

Simply put, the ease of use. Podium allows us to communicate with our customers across various platforms, while being able to send pictures and forward hyperlinks. It's truly a versatile program that continues to serve us well.

There are the occasional glitches - infrequently, we won't receive email notifications of Podium inquiries. As we typically have the software up and running at all times, this sporadic issue can be minimized.

Kaity
Marketing Director in USA

So easy to use!

Kommentare: Without Podium it was difficult for us to get reviews and maintain a high rating. Since we starting using the platform we're up nearly a thousand reviews. The Facebook messaging integration has been great too since we don't need to give everyone access to our Facebook page.

The software is so easy to use that we have just about everyone in our dealership using it. A quick walkthrough was all our least tech savvy people needed to be able to use it. Since starting with Podium our overall Google rating has jumped up to 4.7 and we have nearly 1500 reviews.

Occasionally the tagging feature is a little wonky. For example one of our employees has the same first name as the company so he is tagged in every review that mentions the company by name.

Marina
Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Been with Podium through many changes and additions

Kommentare: Overall positive because of the headway we have made on public reviews.

The cost is inexpensive and it really does help get reviews

As new additions and upgrades are coming, it feels like reviews has gone on the back burner. Like everything else is more important. In fact, when another dealer of ours signed up, the reviews shows up as an "add on" for invoicing when this used to be the focus. So, it has also gotten way more expensive over the years. Additions also seem to influence functionality of review aspect on dashboard and things "break" more often. Also, I think that support doesn't work weekends from when we had an issue and I had to call that I wash I got.

Baylee
Social Media Manager in USA

Fantastic for Growing Online Reputation

Kommentare: This has helped us immensely with capturing reviews as customers are leaving the store with their experience fresh in their minds!

In addition to being extremely easy to use and straightforward from a backend and frontend standpoint, this software is such an easy way to grow and manage our online reputation. I love that all I have to do (once my campaign is set up) is enter a phone number and hit "send"! It's way easier than asking our customers to leave reviews, and most of them actually do it.

There wasn't much that I didn't like about the software. The only thing worth mentioning is there are a few creative limitations when setting up your campaign. However, nothing that a few tweaks couldn't fix!

April
Financial Controller in USA

Great Tool for Staying connected

Kommentare: It helps with Sales staff monitoring in terms of training and improvement opportunities by observing responses and conversations with customer. Also, it does help to show others how to determine 'fake' contacts. It has allowed customers in needs of service for their communication devices in their homes while retail floor was closed to traffic. it seems to benefit those customers who prefer direct questions with too much formality allowing 'no nonsense' transactions.

Podium has been a great tool for our company. It's kept us connected with customers when especially during the recent weeks of floor traffic closure. It's easy to keep track of sales staff response time and information to verify timely responses as well as other opportunities to coach for improvement if needed. Very easy to use and based on feedback easy to set up.

I haven't found anything missing or in need of improvement at this time. I personally use it more for a monitoring of activity and rarely use it to actually respond to messages.

Tyler
Director of Business Development in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but expensive

Kommentare: Podium was a great tool for us and it really change the landscape of how we interact with new and existing clients. Once we cancelled the service we kept getting billed from Podium. It took 2 billing cycles and a few calls to finally cancel. Overall it was awesome. We found a more robust cost effective solution for our company with Sinch MessageMedia.

Ease of deployment for our web chat box and google review management. This platform really helped our Sales team with response times with new and existing customers. Which in turn captured more business. Podium also made it really easy for new clients to leave us a google review.

We no longer using Podium due to price. We moved over to Sinch MessageMedia for all of our SMS and review needs.

MM
Brand Marketing Manager in USA
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service but Constant Turn-over in Account Management, Issues with Integration

Kommentare: We've had multiple customer experience issues that have caused frustration. Our account has been managed by at least four different people over time. This makes it challenging when issues do come up... we don't know who to reach out to. It can take days for a rep to respond to correct an issue. Additionally, it feels like an overpriced service since our integrations don't even work. No discount was provided after they couldn't integrate to our POS system which means we have to send out review requests manually. It's not ideal, wish they would compensate us for their limited functionality.

I appreciate the simplicity of it's functionality to reach customers directly and collect reviews.

I dislike that the integration for the version of Profit that we operate is not functional. We have to send out reviews manually, which can be a hassle.

Erik
Digital marketing manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Podium - Elite Review Software

Kommentare: We are in one competitive market for reviews and our competition was miles ahead of us with 100+ reviews. We have gained significant ground because of Podium and the automations. They have worked diligently to help optimize our solution and train our staff on best practices.

As a multi-location business we needed a solution to cover our unique geographical needs and integrate directly with our CRM. Podium was one of the few that could handle those requirements. Their team handled the whole integration for us and now it is fully automated and harvesting reviews at a record pace. Fantastic support and dedicated account rep.

I wish it would integrate with Yelp, Angies List and a few other platforms. The cost is a premium.

Barb
Office Manager/Dispatcher in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A huge asset to have and so easy to use

Kommentare: We are able to stay in touch and contact our customers much faster and the ability to send pictures of the work needed as well.

The ability to contact our customer via text message is huge in todays world. They respond quicker than waiting for them to call you back on the phone. The ability to dispatch a call to our technician right from the Podium and they can see all the notes and talk to the customer as well. The ability to get reviews and watch your company grow is wonderful! I absolutely love this program.

I think it is a little more difficult to use on your cell phone compared to the computer but just takes a little longer to navigate.

Geoffrey
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy Podium User

Kommentare: Customer support is great. I know there are less expensive similar products out there at present. We have decided not to switch as this product is working well for us.

24/7 communication with customers. This has been especially important during the pandemic.

I think it could process faster. I'm sure there is room for improvement in the user experience.

Jay
Director of Corporate Culture & Guest Experience in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Let Podium Do the Heavy Lifting....

Kommentare: Before Podium we struggled to get good reviews, not because our guests didn't like us, we just didn't have a way of asking for feedback. We use to get 3 or 4 reviews a month. Now we get 40 +. Having Podium consolidate everything for us makes managing our reputation easy all while getting significant volume, which helps in all aspects of our business.

We like that Podium is the hub for all online feedback and that we can manage our social reputation in one place.

It would be nice if Yelp would play nice with others.

Cole
Marketing Director in USA

Reputation & Texting in One

Kommentare: Podium filled an important need for our business while also providing some unexpected benefits.

Managing a sizable car dealership's online reviews can be a daunting task, but Podium simplifies that process. Manage the reputation and communicate with customers in one simple platform.

If it were more (easily) segmented by user, that would help. It seems that they are moving in this direction, but as of today, it still needs individual customization.