Über Podium

Kunden sind deine beste Form des Marketings. Erhalte mehr Nutzerbewertungen und bleib über ein zentrales Dashboard mit deinen Kunden auf dem Laufenden.

Erfahre mehr über Podium

Helps me make more money at the deslership as it gets my name out there on many platforms.

Inability to interface with Facebook for payments.

Bewertungen zu Podium

3,9

Podium hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 492 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Podium bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
VP of Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it but don't always love paying for it!

Kommentare: Overall, it's really good. I'm a big fan of feeling valued as a customer, and I don't feel valued, I feel like a number. I rarely get check-ins from the company. On top of that, I think the ability to get reviews could be a little better. Our customers just don't really react when we ask them for the review. They are always willing, but then seem to have some difficulty completing the process.

The ease of use is great, I love taking the conversation from the website to texting, and it's great for that. It also makes it pretty easy to request reviews, and so that is great.

It feels really expensive to me. At this point I might be able to get similar functionality for significantly less money, but nonetheless, because we've made the investment in it and trained our team on it, I selfishly don't want to have to deplore another program and do another batch of training.

Audra
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

More interested in getting paid

Kommentare: Not great. I’m sure it’s the right fit for a large company with deep pockets and the need for a bunch of bells and whistles, but we are not that.

I chose the platform because I thought it was the only real option to replace ZipWhip which ends service in December. They were listed as a recommended vendor.

The people. They started out great, but at the onset I told them that most of the features they offered we wouldn’t use. And they didn’t have a Chrome extension, which we used a lot. But we needed a new text service as ours was going away. The cost was about 3x what I was paying and that was for the lowest level of service and they lock you in to a contract for a year. But I didn’t know of another option.I found Text Request, which is almost ZipWhip exactly, less than 48 hours after I signed their contract. I was transparent with them about Text Request really meeting our needs and price point perfectly and we weren’t paying for a bunch of features we wouldn’t use just to get texting. I asked to cancel before we even onboarded. They declined and said someone from legal would reach out. No one from legal reached out. They offered to move me to a more basic plan with a lower price point which, as I felt locked in, was willing to look at after I got back from vacation. Upon my return from vacation I reached out twice but that was the last I heard from [sensitive content hidden]. Out of the blue I got an email from another person at Podium cancelling my account. It just felt like a yucky experience overall. It felt like they are more interested in getting paid than making sure the platform is the right fit for their customers.

Trinity
General Manager in USA
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chats that assign

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was mostly enjoyable. The price may need evaluation.

I like that chats are assigned to the person that answers and then disapears from others use.

The lag time between messages. It hurt us in responding to customers.

Rick
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Passable software. Terrible management.

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Product was okay but ultimately was not comprehensive enough to fit our needs for the price. Their client management was terrible with constant turnover and empty promises. It feels like they need to trap customers instead of providing a quality product at a price that would make me want to stay with them after 3 years. I can handle pricing disagreement but refuse to work with a dishonest company. It says something when you need to trap customers instead of having them want you like we do with our many other service providers.

All in one interface, mostly seamless communication portal, partial functionality standalone app.

Tried to trap us in contract - acknowledged cancellation and then proceeded to continue billing and pretend as if there was no cancellation. Ran through 5-6 “reps” consulting with their “team” who mostly promised fixes and then left the company before resolution.

H David
Installed Sales Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wish we never left!

Kommentare: We previously used Podium and we switched to a less expensive option. Well, you get what you pay for. Podium is a far better product. Reviews increase, we get paid faster using card readers or text to pay. Excellent customer service!

Podium works so well. Easy to communicate with customers, request reviews and get payments either at the jobsite or from the office.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.

Michaela
Marketing Manager in USA

Good product, shady development

Kommentare: They do offer a great product, but due to their shady sales tactics, we chose to discontinue our partnership with them. Since discontinuing, they have continued to contact me and pitch me regularly despite our lack of interest.

They offer a good product, and have a lot of services that are beneficial to a dealership.

Their sales team is relentless and a little on the shady side. They call both my work phone and my cell phone constantly, and have even gone so far as to spoof a local area code to get me to answer my personal cell phone to pitch me on more products we don't want/need.

Sam
Service Advisor in USA

Podium Review

Kommentare: In less than 1 month, Podium has helped grow communications with customers and provided positive feedback for the business. It is the only program that has helped grow the positive reviews in my workplace.

Podium is a great and effective program that allows you to effectively communicate with customers, receive feedback from them, and get reports on your communication. I would highly recommend it to anyone in customer service.

I have not used the program long enough to have anything I really dislike. From what I have seen, I already like it more than the program I switched from!

Jennie
Jennie
Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Interesting mesh of a review and communication service

Kommentare: Originally, I was looking for a reputation management service, but turns out, that's our least used feature for Podium. Instead, we've really been using Podium as a communication tool for our loan officers and new leads. I like that everything is done through SMS and allows our LOs to call the lead right away.
Our business is closed mainly through phone, so Podium works well for us. However, I don't recommend for all industries.

-Chats with customers are through texts -Different sales agents can answer, and there is no limit to how many sales agents are allowed on 1 account

-Does not integrate to our CRM tool (Hubspot) -Not really using the review portion of Podium -No automatic chatbot integration

President and Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Functional platform when it works, but customer service is very poor.

Kommentare: It was good until I stumbled upon problems on their end, and they do not respond to these problems in a timely fashion. I hope they iron out their problems so I don't ever have to speak to anyone at Podium Customer Service. They very rarely respond in a timely fashion.

I like the ability to integrate my business landline number with SMS capability. It's easy to send text review links to customers.

Customer service is horrific. Let me repeat--horrific! I rarely leave reviews but the inconveniences afford to me deserve a stern warning to others considering this platform. I am fairly tech savvy and a good problem solver. However, problems, server disconnects, software glitches occur from time-to-time, and customer service contacts cannot be reached, are unreliable, and human customer service is lacking!

Brittany
Sales Consultant in USA
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sales Booster

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Is great for keeping track of all of our customers

Too expensive for what it offers to my company

Erik
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"We wish we could do more to help, but this really is as far as we can go."

Kommentare: Podium will use that 1-yr agreement you sign against you no matter how many issues you have with their services. They will ignore you, say they've cancelled services with the same template email over and over again, and yet your credit card will still be charged each month. We hope that everyone takes pause when signing that 1-year contract with Podium. We wish we had taken pause before signing up.

When the software works, it really is a nice system. Our issue is that the software never worked. My employees had consistent issues with messages not showing up in the inbox or not receiving notifications when new messages came in. I myself did not receive a single notification for a new message for over a month, and it was still not fixed by the time we finally decided we had enough and switched to another system. I also had to reach out to them weekly to see if my issues have been figured out because they will never reach back out to you about the issues you're having.

Trying to cancel with Podium is the worst experience we've ever had with a company. My partner had to pretend to be a new client prospect to get Podium to help us because they will dodge and outright ignore correspondences about cancelling service. They've admitted their issues, told us they are letting us out of the 1-yr contract, yet they are still charging our credit card each month. We have finally had to take the issue up with our credit card company.

Bussiness Owner in Australien
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Service, Under-Developed software. Below average Support. Steer clear

Kommentare: If I could give a negative star I would, I have had some help here and there and a few months credit given to me to help ease the pain. In all honesty I Dont see it being good or useful for any companies with less than 10 employees.

The SMS service, But hey we all have phone anyhow.!

Everything, The after sales service and support is shocking, The app doesn't always work, leads dont always come through costing me $ and hurting my reputation. I find it faster and easier to just use social media.

jerry
owner in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great until you want to cancel it!

Kommentare: The experience was good but so far overshadowed by their lack of letting us cancel with proper notice that the entire experience is lost. Like an amazing meal with a crap server. All you remember was the final service and it is horrible.

Mostly worked well and had pretty good interface with website for chat as well

Tried to cancel this and was not allowed. Went through all kinds of hoops including a mandatory "screen share" by our account rep trying to keep us which made it worse. You CANNOT call or write in and cancel ever! They have their methods and basically won't let you out of a contract. We canceled ours finally after the screen share, the hard close from two different people to keep paying and then still got billed since they had our credit card. I would never recommend such a company. I have NEVER heard of someone NOT taking written notice well in advance to close a monthly contract. We did finally get it resolved to only pay an additional 9 days past when we asked for it to be closed, but its 9 days of our money. One of the poorest experiences i have had in 32 years of the retail business trying to cancel something. Mandatory screen share and hard sell to stay - Simply unbelievable

Robert
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Anti Gun Business

Kommentare: Never gives you the same rep, they constantly change people you talk to, customer service never follows up on anything, and they change their policies even though you have been paying for their services.

The program worked great and did it's job as advertised

This company is anti-gun. They suddenly changed this policy after 2 years of use and now we have to find another company to offer these service. They gave us 1 week to get off their platform with no notice of the change in their policy, or retro active support since we have been using their product for years.Would not recommend a company that will just kick you off with the level of integration this company has with your systems.

Mike
Internet/BDC/Digital Manager in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A product that works.

Kommentare: The staff is great and very responsive. Really like the interface and ease of use of the system.

There’s a lot of companies out there that have products for our digits age but I’ve found one in Podium that is useful. I do all reputation management for the Automotive group I work for and it’s incredibly easy to manager because of Podium. I can connect with all customers from all my stores without needing to have multiple logins and with the easy of a click of a button to switch between stores. Lots of other benefits but this is the one I love most. We want to be in direct contact with all our customers and this tool makes it easy.

I can’t really think of something I don’t like. The only thing I would think to improve it as a tool that would offer more to the customer is change from automated responses to Facebook messages to a team that handles incoming messages.

Jesse
Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lifesaver during covid

Kommentare: Podium has been essential for us staying efficient in covid times. It has allowed us to send our office employees home to work and still easily stay in contact. We get a much better response from our customer base now as opposed when we could only call them. It has become a large part of how we operate.

Current and potential customers have easier access to us, and we're able to reach a lot more people than we could previously with phone calls alone. Anyone can get the hang of it quickly and the design is user friendly. Any time we have questions customer service is available right away.

There was one time that they updated the software in a way that did not benefit the specific way that we use it without asking us. We tried to work with it for a while, but after we let them know we weren't crazy about it they rolled us back to the previous version with no problems.

Megan
Dental Hygienist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!

Kommentare: I enjoyed using Podium! It was very beneficial for our office needs

It was user friendly and targeted a different type of customer/patient. Texting is the new way of contacting or communicating with other people and responses were quicker and more accurate.

The program was easy to use but it was hard to pinpoint exact lists when need be

Theresa
Owner/ bench jeweler in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Podium makes things easy.

Kommentare: While closed during COVID, our customers- existing and new ones- were able to contact us through Podium. They can text the store's phone number so I don't have to give them my personal cell number. It kept us in business when we were shut down.

I was hesitant to get Podium at first, thinking that the older staff I had would not use it or have a hard time with it. I was very pleased with the results after the first couple months. It easily integrated with our point of sale system and ALL of our staff used the link to request feedback from our customers. Simple to use!

Every now and then we will get spam texts to Podium.

Maggie
Communications Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Podium: The Best Out There

Kommentare: Podium is a fantastic product and they’re doing it right. They make everything easy and make sure you understand all you can do with their software.

Podium is the best review software I’ve come across. They make it so easy to request, monitor and respond to reviews. We have it set up for review requests for texts and for Facebook reviews to come through. It helps keep reviews in one place and track. They also have the greatest customer service and are incredibly helpful.

Something I would like the least is the amount of time it has taken for us to set up a new branch. It’s been a week or two yet we’re having minor issues. It would be a major issue if our reps weren’t nice but they make it easy and we know they’re doing everything they can.

owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trapped by Auto-renew contract

Kommentare: The product is expensive. Works as expected. Customer Service is not great.

We use it for communicating with our patients and our office.

It is very expensive. I have had it for three years and found out that every year the contract auto renews. I am not stuck paying for NO customer service and constant sales calls for another 11 months. I wish I went with a company that still has a heart. The only way to talk to them is through reviews!

Geoffrey
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy Podium User

Kommentare: Customer support is great. I know there are less expensive similar products out there at present. We have decided not to switch as this product is working well for us.

24/7 communication with customers. This has been especially important during the pandemic.

I think it could process faster. I'm sure there is room for improvement in the user experience.

Jay
Director of Corporate Culture & Guest Experience in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Let Podium Do the Heavy Lifting....

Kommentare: Before Podium we struggled to get good reviews, not because our guests didn't like us, we just didn't have a way of asking for feedback. We use to get 3 or 4 reviews a month. Now we get 40 +. Having Podium consolidate everything for us makes managing our reputation easy all while getting significant volume, which helps in all aspects of our business.

We like that Podium is the hub for all online feedback and that we can manage our social reputation in one place.

It would be nice if Yelp would play nice with others.

Cole
Marketing Director in USA

Reputation & Texting in One

Kommentare: Podium filled an important need for our business while also providing some unexpected benefits.

Managing a sizable car dealership's online reviews can be a daunting task, but Podium simplifies that process. Manage the reputation and communicate with customers in one simple platform.

If it were more (easily) segmented by user, that would help. It seems that they are moving in this direction, but as of today, it still needs individual customization.

Taylor
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

Kommentare: BEWARE!!!! This company is awful. I started this position in September of 2019. When I came on, we were utilizing Podium to get reviews. The software itself was fine, but did not produce results. So when I let them know we wanted to cancel our services, they gave me the run around FOR MONTHS! There are very few phone numbers that exist to get in touch with anyone from their company, and the ones you do find will lead you right to a voicemail that is never checked and the calls are never returned. Emails go completely unanswered, and if you get a response, it 9 times out of 10 never addresses your actual question. Stay very very far away from this company. No morals, and very shady at best. THERE IS A REASON THEY HAVE A D- RATING FROM THE BBB!!

The only pro I have is that it was easy to use.

Lack of morals and integrity. Non-existent customer service. Shady business practices. Over-simplified platform.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer management software

Kommentare: Implementation experience was excellent
Support team is great
Deployment took weeks
Reports and charts coming out of customer interactions is useful for review meetings

Many things to like about podium - Fills the gap between sending out blanked newsletters and cold calling customers - turns genuine review, conversations into real customers - Provides sms followup, mobile notifications, web chats, video chats - Team chats and collaboration feature - Deployment is easy

Would have benefited from a free trial plan for small businesses to try before they buy.