Deutschland Lokales Produkt

TeamDrive Erfahrungen

4,8 (6) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über TeamDrive

Sichere Dateifreigabesoftware mit End-to-End-Verschlüsselung für Sicherheit bei der Kollaboration an vertraulichen Dokumenten.

Erfahre mehr über TeamDrive

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu TeamDrive

TeamDrive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du TeamDrive bereits verwendet?

Yohan K.
Yohan K.
Transmission Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TeamDrive Provides a Perfect Backup of my Valuable Documents

Kommentare: TeamDrive is a very reliable file-saving location. I can readily obtain my valuable files seamlessly from this excellent software.

TeamDrive is a spectacular file-saving software. I can save my imperative files on this tool securely. Moreover, it stores the files perfectly and provides the backups of my significant records.

It is cumbersome to upload huge documents as it takes a considerable amount of time on TeamDrive. Only this is the significant disadvantage of TeamDrive.

Peter R.
CEO in Deutschland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Daily usage for decentral consulting teams

Kommentare: Crucial for our daily consulting business - good tool with low admin effort!

For us TeamDrive is an important tool for our consulting business with many decentralized teams who has no chance to share files etc. on a european, security checked solution. Pros for us: Fast sync process, low cpu usage, no additional software needed, native work on the systems explorer/finder w/o teamdrive app, any other 3rd party explorers, 1..n versions backup, server in Germany ...

There are also some room-for-improvements, which are not crucial, but a little bit inconvenient, espacially for admin purposes: Admin screens not very transparent, account web admin not very convenient, web integration for external use (not part of our team) weak, storage seems to be too expensive nowerdays ...

IT Manager in Kambodscha
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TeamDrive best Cloud storage for Business

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: previously we use the file server on the windows server to share with each other and then we find out it was very difficult during the covid situation, its really difficult on sharing by sending emails one by one and we have a lot of copies, and finally, we find a solution on the internet and see team drive is very useful and solve our problem, we can share with the team and work with the team also cross devices platform.

the User interface is simple easy to understand and use, and I would say user-friendly. no need for high knowledge in IT skills at all. fast synchronization and easy to share with another peoples/team flexible file permission and access rights also file privacy complies with EU GPDR.

well, it is very good and stable already I have no comment about this.

Greg P.
Greg P.
Product Consultant in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Working as a team in private

Kommentare: Overall a great software for a better teamwork experience.

That I can work with my team and share what needs to be shared. I can also add anyone at anytime to the list. Those on your immediate team can see what is going on without outside influences seeing what we are doing.

If I had to find something wrong I would say the cost seems to high, and the customer service is hit or miss on when someone will get back to you.

Ulrich Z.
CEO in Deutschland
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Tool that really helps

Kommentare: TeamDrive is used to share documents in-house and with customers. In this case the customer's professional license is free and the customer does not need any installation.
We use TeamDrive to automatically synchronize from our fileserver. we use this feature for personal use and for other automated use like compiling applications.

It's data security is certified and it has an end-to-end encryption. It is easy to use and each user can administer his sphere by himself. No Admin needed but can restrict functionality if necessary.

Integration into other web services could be improved.

Moises R.
Moises R.
Analista de planificación de mantenimiento in Venezuela

TeamDrive is one of the most used cloud storage services on the market. you can upload all your file

you can upload your files without risks at TeamDrive it always secure you can save in real time it is fast.

it has a great storage services it has so many tool TeamDrive is one of best in the work if you want use a cloud use this