Statdash

Statdash Bewertungen

von Statdash

I used StatDash extensively at work to manage multiple complex projects.

Bewertet am 6.7.2017
Patricia D.
Owner and Lead Consultant
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Statdash helps me to stay on top of my projects and also to be able to share the progress with my clients visually.

Vorteile: What I like most about StatDash are the automatic reminders I can set up for team members to update the project status at regular intervals. The ability to "flip" my board so that I can show people or projects horizontally or vertically is a huge plus -- something I could never do in Smartsheet. I can arrange my dashboard in the way that works best for each individual project and flip it if I need to -- and then flip it back with no loss of data.

Nachteile: The one opportunity for improvement I see is to make it possible to sort columns and rows directly from the main dashboard screen instead of going to a sort view. Sometimes I decide to move an activity up or down based on the statuses, but in the sort view, I don't see those statuses. I know improvements are being made regularly and that this is one of the features in the works. I am very much looking forward to proposed update, and I appreciate how StatDash listens and responds to customer needs and requests.

Exactly what I needed

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Lisa G.
Account Executive

Kommentare: One of my favorite things about Statdash is their customer service. They work with you to make sure the dashboards make the most sense for your business!

Vorteile: I love that it gives you that top-line information you need! Project management software these days gets too nitty gritty. There's a time and place for that level of detail but it's hard to find something that will work for high-level status updates on multiple projects.

Nachteile: I really like the functionality but was having difficulty finding the right color palette. I reached out to Statdash and they added in additional color functionality for me. So what I liked the least, was resolved! (:

The staff at Statdash are some of the most responsive group I've ever worked with!

Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Jenna R.
Operations Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Although we are still in the early stages of setting up our dashboards, Statdash has already proven to be an incredible resource and organization tool. It will not only help to keep us on track as a team, but our clients as well. I can't say enough about this product!

Vorteile: The dashboards can be relevant to people in any capacity and the organization it provides is incomparable. It is very easy to use and update and the features are really all encompassing. It is a great, interactive tool to stay on track both internally with team members and externally with clients. As an administrator of the dashboard, you really have control to make it exactly what you want.

As a recording engineer/producer this package allows me to keep track of my various projects.

Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Noel stefan S.
Musik, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Ease of use and the ability to set up, assign and update projects and tasks as well as monitor their status.

Nachteile: It would really be a benefit if there was a mobile app component that way when I'm working remotely I could update my projects accordingly.

We use the software to track the status and value of work to be done in our law firm.

Bewertet am 25.6.2017
Robert S.
Partner

Vorteile: Tracking both the status and value of the work to be done, in conjunction with our docketing system, helps us to decide which matter to work on next. Partners no longer have to send individual emails to associates asking the status of matters. Customer service is very prompt and responsive.

Nachteile: Some of the programmed text fields don't work for us and we would more ability to pick and choose the fields we want to use, or change the text in some of the fields.

Statdash is easy to use and a great bargain.

Bewertet am 19.6.2017
Tim O.
Specialist

Vorteile: The best thing about using Statdash is that it helps me keep track of what other people are working on.

Nachteile: It's really focused on the tasks it is good at and doesn't try to be everything to everyone. In some ways that's a really good thing. I would like to integrate it more closely with other systems I use.

Reduced the time I used to spend giving status updates.

Bewertet am 19.6.2017
Scott D.
Senior Software Engineer

Kommentare: Reduced the amount of time to provide status updates.

Vorteile: Very easy to setup and use. Capturing statuses is as easy as clicking a few buttons. Giving status updates is no longer a dreaded part of my day.

Nachteile: The product seems to be focused solely on keeping track of project statuses. This is not the solution if you're looking for an end to end project management suite.

Great software for quickly understanding the status of your team

Bewertet am 15.7.2017
Kurt J.
Mentor

Vorteile: I like the way one can read the status of one's team without sending untold emails and phone reminders.