Filtern nach:

Über DoForms

doForms data collection app is smartphone, laptop and desktop-friendly, ready to empower your entire workforce anytime and anywhere.

Erfahre mehr über DoForms

David H.
Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

FSSD

Kommentare: We have been able to eliminate a large amount of paper usage by using DoForms. We are also able to utilize the data collected for trending, instead of the old paper forms that would be stored away in boxes.

I love that the forms are easy to create and allow for a ton of flexibility. We utilize this software to log routine checks of our large utility agency. Utilizing the web services functionality, all of our data captured using doforms is linked into our SQL databases for EPA reporting and historical records. I also love the ability to only show questions based on answers to previous questions.

It is difficult to make changes to previously published forms without having to rename the form. There have been improvements to this over the last couple years, but some changes don't alow the form to be kept without saving it as a new form.

Chris P.
Analyst in USA
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use. Great tool for Reps on the Go.

Kommentare: Experience has been great. Everyone loves the process and we have forms lined up to continue our path to a paperless company.

Our reps love the fact that they can easily fill out a form, click send and know that the correct people recieve the email instantly. The days of mailing in forms or handing them in manually ended when we bought DoForms.

I would like to be able to make a change to an existing published form without having to change the name.

David M.
Mechanic in USA
Maschinerie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 letztes Jahr

What I liked most about this program is that it was easy to use and great for its purpose.

What I did not like about this program since that some of the forms did not fit well to my device.

Valerie J.
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DoForms

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: After we switched to a different representative things ran more smooth for out company. At the beginning there were many bumps , but with good communication from both sides everything worked.

The fact you can make so many different kinds of forms with one app.

The difficulty keeping all tablets containing DoForms updated and running smoothly after adding pins to keep everything private.

Debbie M.
Tech in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

DoForms Review

5 letztes Jahr

What I like most about DoForms, is that the software behind it allows you to all sorts of things to maximize your business to the fullest.

What I least like about DoForms is that you have to pay for each user which can add up quick.

Alyssa W.
medical assistant in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 letztes Jahr

i liked how the program was able to create forms for the field staff to use during work.

what i did not like was that sometimes can be tricky to use.

Erika R.
Erika R.
System Administrator in USA

Great resource for creating forms

This company is a great resource for creating customized forms. we have a client that is in the Gas industry and we have been able to get them customized forms that they can use to submit data for billing. It's pretty amazing. The forms work really well and you can access them via Android or iOS apps and even the desktop version works really well for a entering data.

their support for data entry isn't as quick as I would like. I've learned to enter data into the forms in order to get a faster input.